The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 6938 Benchmarking public policy : methodological insights from measurement of school based management
by Parandekar, Suhas D.
- 6937 Open skies over the Middle East
by Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6936 Does FDI bring good jobs to host countries ?
by Javorcik, Beata S.
- 6935 Income inequality and violent crime : evidence from Mexico's drug war
by Enamorado, Ted & Lopez-Calva , Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Winkler, Hernan
- 6934 Deposit insurance database
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward & Laeven, Luc
- 6933 Asymmetric punishment as an instrument of corruption control
by Basu, Karna & Basu, Kaushik & Cordella, Tito
- 6932 Radio's impact on preferences for patronage benefits
by Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti
- 6931 Does involvement of local NGOs enhance public service delivery ? cautionary evidence from a Malaria-prevention evaluation in India
by Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani
- 6930 Comparative advantage, international trade, and fertility
by Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei & Raddatz, Claudio
- 6929 Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 6928 Confronting the food-energy-environment trilemma : global land use in the long run
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 6927 Economic development and female labor participation in the Middle East and North Africa : a test of the u-shape hypothesis
by Verme, Paolo
- 6926 Who will feed China in the 21st century ? income growth and food demand and supply in China
by Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will
- 6925 50 years of urbanization in Africa : examining the role of climate change
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe
- 6924 World Bank lending and the quality of economic policy
by Smets, Lodewijk & Knack, Stephen
- 6923 Poverty reduction and shared prosperity in Tajikistan : a diagnostic
by Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz & Rajabov, Alisher
- 6922 Institutional investors and long-term investment : evidence from Chile
by Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 6921 The trade-reducing effects of restrictions on liner shipping
by Bertho, Fabien & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6920 Why has energy efficiency not scaled-up in the industrial and commercial sectors in Ukraine ? an empirical analysis
by Hochman, Gal & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 6919 Regional diversity and inclusive growth in Indian cities
by Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & Tewari, Ishani
- 6918 Institutions and firms'return to innovation : evidence from the world bank enterprise survey
by Nguyen, Ha & Jaramillo, Patricio A.
- 6917 Do government private subsidies crowd out entrepreneurship ?
by Islam, Asif
- 6916 Climate change, conflict, and cooperation : global analysis of the resilience of international river treaties to increased water variability
by Dinar, Shlomi & Katz, David & De Stefano, Lucia & Blankespoor, Brian
- 6915 Inequality of opportunity and economic growth : a cross-country analysis
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Ozler, Berk
- 6914 Export destinations and input prices
by Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana & Verhoogen, Eric
- 6913 Trade and cities
by Karayalcin, Cem & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 6912 The long-awaited rise of the middle class in Latin America is finally happening
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie
- 6911 Economic inequality in the Arab region
by Hassine, Nadia Belhaj
- 6910 Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial
by Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah
- 6909 Hybrid survey to improve the reliability of poverty statistics in a cost-effective manner
by Ahmed, Faizuddin & Dorji, Cheku & Takamatsu, Shinya & Yoshida, Nobuo
- 6908 The price of empowerment : experimental evidence on land titling in Tanzania
by Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew
- 6907 The end of seasonality ? new insights from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kaminski, Jonathan & Christiaensen, Luc & Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 6906 Agreeing on robust decisions : new processes for decision making under deep uncertainty
by Kalra, Nidhi & Hallegatte, Stephane & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Fozzard, Adrian & Gill, Stuart & Shah, Ankur
- 6905 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services : the role of policy and industrial structure
by Barattieri, Alessandro & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 6904 Child labor and learning
by Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre
- 6903 Household cooking fuel choice and adoption of improved cookstoves in developing countries : a review
by Malla, Sunil & Timilsina, Govinda R
- 6902 Financial (dis-)information : evidence from an audit study in Mexico
by Gine, Xavier & Martinez Cuellar, Cristina & Mazer, Rafael Keenan
- 6901 Strengthening Malaria service delivery through supportive supervision and community mobilization in an endemic Indian setting : an evaluation of nested delivery models
by Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani & Ramana, GNV & Das Gupta, R K & Pradhan, Madan M & Govindaraj, Ramesh
- 6900 Immigrant versus natives ? displacement and job creation
by Ozden, Caglar & Wagner, Mathis
- 6899 Private non-state sector engagement in the provision of educational services at the primary and secondary levels in South Asia : an analytical review of its role in school enrollment and student achievement
by Dahal,Mahesh & Nguyen,Quynh T.
- 6898 What do we know about preferential trade agreements and temporary trade barriers ?
by Bown, Chad P. & Karacaovali, Baybars & Tovar, Patricia
- 6897 Private school participation in Pakistan
by Raju,Dhushyanth & Nguyen,Quynh T.
- 6896 Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome
by De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean
- 6894 Progress toward the health MDGs : are the poor being left behind ?
by Wagstaff, Adam & Bredenkamp, Caryn & Buisman, Leander R.
- 6893 Effects of interventions to raise voluntary enrollment in a social health insurance scheme : a cluster randomized trial
by Capuno, Joseph J. & Kraft, Aleli D. & Quimbo, Stella & Tan, Jr. Carlos R. & Wagstaff, Adam
- 6892 The impact of a pay-for-performance scheme on prescription quality in rural China : an impact evaluation
by Sun, Xiaojie & Liu, Xiaoyun & Sun, Qiang & Yip, Winnie & Wagstaff, Adam & Meng, Qingyue
- 6891 Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income, and transition economies
by Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob
- 6890 Ecosystems -- burden or bounty ?
by Damania, Richard & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Glauber, A.J
- 6889 Updating the poverty estimates in Serbia in the absence of micro data : a microsimulation approach
by Cojocaru, Alexandru & Olivieri, Sergio
- 6888 Informal economy and the World Bank
by Beegle,Kathleen G. & Benjamin,Nancy Claire & Recanatini,Francesca & Santini,Massimiliano
- 6887 Mauritania : counting on natural wealth for a sustainable future
- 6886 Cash transfers and temptation goods : a review of global evidence
by Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna
- 6885 Proving incentives for long-term investment by pension funds -- the use of outcome-based benchmarks
by Stewart, Fiona
- 6884 Rewarding provider performance to enable a healthy start to life : evidence from Argentina's Plan Nacer
by Gertler, Paul & Giovagnoli, Paula & Martinez, Sebastian
- 6883 What a difference a state makes : health reform in Andhra Pradesh
by Bergkvist, Sofi & Wagstaff, Adam & Katyal, Anuradha & Singh, Prabal V. & Samarth, Amit & Rao, Mala
- 6882 Infrastructure : doing more with less
by Woetzel, Jonathan & Pohl, Herbert
- 6881 Are cities the new growth escalator ?
by Moretti, Enrico
- 6880 Entrepreneurship, public policy, and cities
by Lerner, Josh
- 6879 The great migration : urban aspirations
by Keith, Michael
- 6878 Sustainable and smart cities
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 6876 Housing matters
by Hammam, Sonia
- 6875 Overview -- the urban imperative : toward shared prosperity
by Glaeser, Edward & Joshi-Ghani, Abha
- 6874 Urbanization as opportunity
by Fuller, Brandon & Romer, Paul
- 6873 Urban transport : can public-private partnerships work ?
by Engel,Eduardo & Galetovic Potsch,Alexander
- 6872 Analyzing urban systems : have megacities become too large ?
by Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 6871 Housing and urbanization in Africa : unleashing a formal market process
by Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J.
- 6870 Converting land into affordable housing floor space
by Bertaud, Alain
- 6869 Son preference, fertility and family structure : evidence from reproductive behavior among Nigerian women
by Milazzo, Annamaria
- 6868 Revenue potential, tax space, and tax gap : a comparative analysis
by Khwaja, Munawer Sultan & Iyer, Indira
- 6867 Beyond the income effect : impacts of conditional cash transfer programs on private investments in human capital
by Cruz, Marcio & Ziegelhofer, Zacharias
- 6866 International asset allocations and capital flows : the benchmark effect
by Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomas
- 6865 The effect of aid on growth : evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Galiani, Sebastian & Knack, Stephen & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Ben
- 6864 Income and energy consumption in Mexican households
by Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Yepez-Garcia, Rigoberto Ariel
- 6863 A global assessment of human capital mobility: the role of non-OECD destinations
by Artucm Erhan & Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 6862 Sub-Saharan Africa's recent growth spurt : an analysis of the sources of growth
by Cho, Yoonyoung & Tien, Bienvenue N.
- 6861 CATA meets IMPOV: a unified approach to measuring financial protection in health
by Wagstaff, Adam & Eozenou, Patrick Hoang-Vu
- 6860 Too small to regulate
by Basu,Kaushik & Dixit,Avinash K.
- 6859 Transition to clean capital, irreversible investment and stranded assets
by Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 6858 The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)
by Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido
- 6857 Technical measures to trade in Central America : incidence, price effects, and consumer welfare
by Kelleher,Sinead Patricia & Reyes,Jose Daniel
- 6856 Why don't remittances appear to affect growth ?
by Clemens, Michael A. & McKenzie, David
- 6855 Accelerating poverty reduction in a less poor world : the roles of growth and inequality
by Olinto, Pedro & Lara Ibarra, Gabriel & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime
- 6854 Gender and public goods provision in Tamil Nadu's village governments
by Gajwani, Kiran & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 6853 Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy
by Cunningham, Wendy & Villasenor, Paula
- 6852 Economic resilience: definition and measurement
by Hallegatte, Stephane
- 6851 Which World Bank reports are widely read ?
by Doemeland, Doerte & Trevino, James
- 6850 Fiscal policy as an instrument of investment and growth
by Basu, Kaushik
- 6849 Is Uruguay more resilient this time? distributional impacts of a crisis similar to the 2001/02 Argentine crisis
by Cabanillas, Oscar Barriga & Lugo, Maria Ana & Nielsen, Hannah & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Zanetti, Maria Pia
- 6848 Cohort size and youth employment outcomes
by Newhouse, David & Wolff, Claudia
- 6847 Risks and opportunities of participation in global value chains
by Gereffi, Gary & Luo, Xubei
- 6846 What drives the volatility of firm level productivity in China ?
by Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong
- 6845 Co-movement of major commodity price returns : time-series assessment
by de Nicola, Francesca & De Pace, Pierangelo & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 6844 What drives the high price of road freight transport in Central America ?
by Osborne, Theresa & Pachon, Maria Claudia & Araya, Gonzalo Enrique
- 6843 Are there more female managers in the retail sector ? evidence from survey data in developing countries
by Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif
- 6842 Growth, inequality, and social welfare : cross-country evidence
by Dollar, David & Kleineberg, Tatjana & Kraay, Aart
- 6841 Women's empowerment and socio-economic outcomes : impacts of the Andhra Pradesh rural poverty reduction program
by Prennushi, G. & Gupta, A.
- 6840 Toward economic diversification in Trinidad and Tobago
by Longmore, Rohan & Jaupart, Pascal & Cazorla, Marta Riveira
- 6839 Why liquidity matters to the export decision of the firm
by Chan, Rosanna
- 6838 Learning from financial crises
by Lim , Jamus Jerome & Minne, Geoffrey
- 6837 Can Latin America tap the globalization upside ?
by de la Torre, Augusto & Didier, Tatiana & Pinat, Magali
- 6836 Voter response to natural disaster aid : quasi-experimental evidence from drought relief payments in Mexico
by Fuchs, Alan & Rodriguez-Chamussy, Lourdes
- 6835 Do poverty traps exist ?
by Kraay, Aart & McKenzie, David
- 6834 Pathways to the middle class in Turkey : how have reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity helped?
by Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz
- 6832 The impact of an adolescent girls employment program : the EPAG project in Liberia
by Adoho, Franck & Chakravarty, Shubha & Korkoyah, Jr, Dala T. & Lundberg, Mattias & Tasneem, Afia
- 6831 Post-harvest loss in Sub-Saharan Africa -- what do farmers say ?
by Kaminski, Jonathan & Christiaensen, Luc
- 6830 Unconventional monetary policy normalization in high-income countries : implications for emerging market capital flows and crisis risks
by Burns, Andrew & Kida, Mizuho & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc
- 6829 Incentive contracts for environmental services and their potential in REDD
by Fortmannm Lea & Salas, Paula Cordero & Sohngen, Brent & Roe, Brian
- 6828 Trust and identity in a small, post-socialist, post-crisis society
by Bjornskov, Christian & Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L. & Popovic, Milenko
- 6827 Private equity and venture capital in smes in developing countries : the role for technical assistance
by Divakaran, Shanthi & McGinnis, Patrick J. & Shariff, Masood
- 6826 Cash transfers and child labor
by de Hoop, Jacobus & Rosati, Furio C.
- 6824 Designing experiments to measure spillover effects
by Baird, Sarah & Bohren, Aislinn & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk
- 6823 The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing
by Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk
- 6822 Convergence to the managerial frontier
by Maloney, William F. & Sarrias, Mauricio
- 6821 Dynamic effects of microcredit in Bangladesh
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 6820 Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries
by Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc
- 6819 Labor market regulations : what do we know about their impacts in developing countries ?
by Betcherman, Gordon
- 6818 Growing through cities in developing countries
by Duranton, Gilles
- 6817 River salinity and climate change : evidence from coastal Bangladesh
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Kamal, Farhana Akhter & Khan, Zahirul Huque & Choudhury, Sharifuzzaman & Nishat, Ainun
- 6816 Estimating the economic opportunity cost of capital for public investment projects : an empirical analysis of the Mexican case
by Coppola, Andrea & Fernholz, Fernando & Glenday, Graham
- 6815 Implementation of REDD+ mechanisms in Tanzania
by Salas, Paula Cordero
- 6814 Engineers, Innovative Capacity and Development in the Americas
by Valencia Caicedo,Felipe & Maloney,William F.
- 6813 Pension risk and risk-based supervision in defined contribution pension funds
by Randle, Tony & Rudolph, Heinz P.
- 6812 Remittances and vulnerability in developing countries
by Bettin, Giulia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Spatafora, Nikola
- 6811 Why don't poor countries do R&D ?
by Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William F.
- 6810 All in the family : state capture in Tunisia
by Freund,Caroline & Nucifora,Antonio & Rijkers,Bob
- 6809 Explaining gender differentials in agricultural production in Nigeria
by Oseni, Gbemisola & Corral, Paul & Goldstein, Markus & Winters, Paul
- 6808 Long-term mitigation strategies and marginal abatement cost curves : a case study on Brazil
by Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane & de Gouvello Christophe
- 6807 The impact of vocational training for the unemployed : experimental evidence from Turkey
by Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal
- 6806 The nexus between gender, collective action for public goods, and agriculture : evidence from Malawi
by McCarthy, Nancy & Kilic, Talip
- 6805 Fiscal challenges after the global financial crisis : a survey of key issues
by Lopez-Claros, Augusto
- 6804 Pathways from jobs to social cohesion
by Wietzke, Frank-Borge
- 6803 The effects of the intensity, timing, and persistence of personal history of mobility on support for redistribution
by Dabalen, Andrew & Parinduri, Rasyad & Paul, Saumik
- 6802 Why are adult women missing ? son preference and maternal survival in India
by Milazzo, Annamaria
- 6801 Re-re-reply to"the impact of microcredit on the poor in Bangladesh : revisiting the evidence"
by Pitt, Mark M.
- 6800 Governance of securities regulators : a framework
by Pratt, Richard & Berg, Alexander
- 6799 The implementation of industrial parks : some lessons learned in India
by Saleman, Yannick & Jordan, Luke
- 6798 What factors predict how public sector projects perform ? a review of the World Bank's public sector management portfolio
by Blum, Jurgen Rene
- 6797 Financial constraints, working capital and the dynamic behavior of the firm
by Chan, Rosanna
- 6796 Import dynamics and demands for protection
by Hillberry, Russell & McCalman, Phillip
- 6795 Labor mobility, economic shocks, and jobless growth : evidence from panel data in Morocco
by Verme, Paolo & Barry, Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni, Jamal & Taamouti, Mohamed
- 6794 The impact of early childhood education on early achievement gaps : evidence from the Indonesia early childhood education and development (ECED) project
by Jung, Haeil & Hasan, Amer
- 6793 Reserve requirements in the brave new macroprudential world
by Cordella, Tito & Federico, Pablo & Vegh, Carlos & Vuletin, Guillermo
- 6792 Institutional quality mediates the effect of human capital on economic performance
by Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 6791 Impact of intermittent screening and treatment for malaria among school children in Kenya : a cluster randomized trial
by Halliday, Katherine E. & Okello, George & Turner, Elizabeth L. & Njagi, Kiambo & Mcharo, Carlos & Kengo, Juddy & Allen, Elizabeth & Dubeck, Margaret M. & Jukes, Matthew C.H. & Brooker, Simon J.
- 6789 Wage growth, landholding, and mechanization in agriculture : evidence from Indonesia
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 6788 Customs, brokers, and informal sectors : a Cameroon case study
by Cantens, Thomas & Kaminski, Jonathan & Kaminski, Jonathan & Raballand, Gael & Tchapa, Tchouawou
- 6787 Academic peer effects with different group assignment policies : residential tracking versus random assignment
by Garlick, Robert
- 6786 Mobile money services development : the cases of the Republic of Korea and Uganda
by Gutierrez, Eva & Choi, Tony
- 6785 Does energy consumption respond to price shocks ? evidence from a regression-discontinuity design
by Bastos, Paulo & Castro, Lucio & Cristia, Julian & Scartascini, Carlos
- 6784 "They Are Not Like Us": Understanding Social Exclusion
by Heltberg,Rasmus & Lakhani,Sadaf Sayyeda & Sacks,Audrey
- 6783 The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?
by Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto
- 6782 Electoral accountability and local government spending in Indonesia
by Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai
- 6781 "Crowding in"and the returns to government investment in low-income countries
by Eden, Maya & Kraay, Aart
- 6780 Institutional investment in infrastructure in developing countries : introduction to potential models
by Inderst, Georg & Stewart, Fiona
- 6779 Wealth gradients in early childhood cognitive development in five Latin American countries
by Schady,, Norbert & Behrman, Jere & Araujo, Maria Caridad & Azuero,, Rodrigo & Bernal, Raquel & Bravo, David & Lopez-Boo, Florencia & Macours, Karen & Marshall, Daniela & Paxson, Christina & Vakis, Renos
- 6778 Informal firms and financial inclusion : status and determinants
by Farazi, Subika
- 6777 Domestic public debt in low-income countries : trends and structure
by Bua, Giovanna & Pradelli, Juan & Presbitero, Andrea F.
- 6776 Sovereign wealth funds and long-term development finance : risks and opportunities
by Gelb, Alan & Tordo, Silvana & Halland, Havard & Arfaa, Noora & Smith, Gregory
- 6775 New firm registration and the business cycle
by Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa & Randall, Douglas
- 6774 Macroeconomic and fiscal implications of population aging in Bulgaria
by Onder, Harun & Pestieau, Pierre & Ley, Eduardo
- 6773 Firms doing good : how do we know ? measurement of social and environmental results
by Klein, Michael & Kaur, Sumeet
- 6772 International interventions to build social capital : evidence from a field experiment in Sudan
by Avdeenko, Alexandra & Gilligan, Michael J.
- 6771 Surges and stops in FDI flows to developing countries : does the mode of entry make a difference ?
by Burger, Martijn J. & Ianchovichina, Elena I.
- 6770 Is there a farm-size productivity relationship in African agriculture ? evidence from Rwanda
by Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus
- 6769 Credit constraints, agricultural productivity, and rural nonfarm participation : evidence from Rwanda
by Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Duponchel, Marguerite
- 6768 Economic growth and crime against small and medium sized enterprises in developing economies
by Islam, Asif
- 6767 Access to finance, product innovation and middle-income traps
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano
- 6766 Measuring the impact of debt-financed public investment
by Cavalcanti, Carlos B. & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Le, Tuan Minh
- 6765 Making informed investment decisions in an uncertain world : a short demonstration
by Bonzanigo, Laura & Kalra, Nidhi
- 6764 Decomposition of gender differentials in agricultural productivity in Ethiopia
by Aguilar, Arturo & Carranza, Eliana & Goldstein, Markus & Kilic, Talip & Oseni, Gbemisola
- 6763 Individual diversity and the Gini decomposition
by Ceriani, Lidia & Verme, Paolo
- 6762 Development through seasonal worker programs : the case of New Zealand's RSE program
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David
- 6761 Financial development in Asia : beyond aggregate indicators
by Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 6760 What goes up must come down -- cyclicality in public wage bill spending
by Eckardt, Sebastian & Mills, Zachary
- 6759 Does growth generate jobs in Eastern Europe and Central Asia ?
by Richter, Kaspar & Witkowski, Bartosz
- 6758 Imports of intermediate inputs and country size
by Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif
- 6757 Trade policy instruments over time
by Bown, Chad P.
- 6756 Housing finance across countries : new data and analysis
by Badev, Anton & Beck, Thorsten & Vado, Ligia & Walley, Simon
- 6755 Regulation and noncompliance : magnitudes and patterns for India's factories act
by Chatterjee, Urmila & Kanbur, Ravi
- 6754 Tapering talk : the impact of expectations of reduced federal reserve security purchases on emerging markets
by Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS
- 6753 Ride the wild surf : an investigation of the drivers of surges in capital inflows
by Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi
- 6752 Teacher opinions on performance incentives : evidence from the Kyrgyz Republic
by Lockheed, Marlaine E.
- 6751 Coping with risk : the effects of shocks on reproductive health and transactional sex in rural Tanzania
by de Walque, Damien & Dow, William H. & Gong, Erick
- 6750 Economic growth in Ghana : determinants and prospect
by Raggl, Anna K.
- 6749 Structural change in Ethiopia : an employment perspective
by Martins, Pedro
- 6748 School Resource and Performance Inequality : evidence from the Philippines
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Parandekar, Suhas
- 6747 An alternative estimate of school-based management impacts on students'achievements : evidence from the Philippines
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 6746 Financial sector policy in practice : benchmarking financial sector strategies around the world
by Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Melecky, Martin
- 6745 Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature
by Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal
- 6744 Tailoring civil service pay analysis and advice to context : challenges, approaches, and the case of Lao PDR
by Barma, Naazneen H. & Orac, Jana
- 6743 Impact of export destinations on firm performance
by Cebeci, Tolga
- 6742 Evaluating aid for trade : a survey of recent studies
by Cadot, Olivier & Fernandes, Ana & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya & de Melo, Jaime
- 6741 What explains Rwanda's drop in fertility between 2005 and 2010 ?
by Bundervoet, Tom
- 6740 Is extreme poverty going to end ? an analytical framework to evaluate progress in ending extreme poverty
by Yoshida, Nobuo & Uematsu, Hiroki & Sobrado, Carlos E.
- 6739 Does migration foster exports ? evidence from Africa
by Ehrhart, Helene & Le Goff, Maelan & Rocher?, Emmanuel & Singh, Raju Jan
- 6738 Triggers of contract breach : contract design, shocks, or institutions ?
by Nose, Manabu
- 6737 Sanitation and externalities : evidence from early childhood health in rural India
by Andres, Luis A. & Briceno, Bertha & Chase, Claire & Echenique, Juan A.
- 6736 The challenge of measuring hunger
by De Weerdt, Joachim & Beegle, Kathleen & Friedman,, Jed & Gibson, John
- 6735 Outcomes, opportunity and development : why unequal opportunities and not outcomes hinder economic development
by Molina, Ezequiel & Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime
- 6734 Gender, ethnicity and cumulative disadvantage in education : evidence from Latin American and African censuses
by Tas, Emcet O. & Reimao, Maira Emy & Orlando, Maria Beatriz