Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 257244 Heterogeneous behavior, obesity and storability in soft drink consumption: A dynamic demand model
by Colantuoni, Francesca & Rojas, Christian
- 155282 Access versus Choice: testing the “food desert” construct in Champaign, IL
by Jerch, Rhiannon L. & Baylis, Katherine R. & Dissanayake, Sahan T. M.
- 155248 Water Scarcity and International Agricultural Trade
by Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Taheripour, Farzad & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia
- 155149 Reducing Risk for Dairy Farms: An Analysis of the Milk Supply Response to Current and Proposed Policies
by Raghunathan, Uthra
- 155024 Aflatoxin Contamination of Maize in Kenya: Observability and Mitigation Behavior
by Hoffmann, Vivian & Mutiga, Samuel & Harvey, Jagger & Nelson, Rebecca & Milgroom, Michael
- 155003 Economic and Emissions Impacts of Renewable Fuel Goals for Aviation in the US
by Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A.
- 154999 The Welfare Costs of GHG Reduction with Renewable Energy Policies in the US
by Khanna, Madhu & Oliver, Anthony
- 153750 Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals
by Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Bozic, Marin
- 153739 Should we internalize intertemporal production externalities in the case of pest resistance?
by Martin, Elsa
- 151978 Canadian Food Dollar: Breakdown between Farm and Marketing Costs
by Kelly, Jessica & Weersink, Alfons & Cranfield, John
- 151863 Optimal R&D Investments in Plant Breeding with IPRs and Flexibility between Hybrid and Herbicide Tolerance Trait Development
by Brewin, Derek G. & Arzandeh, Mehdi
- 151626 The welfare effect of the new wave of protectionism: The case of Argentina
by Chauvin, Nicolas Depetris & Ramos, Maria Priscila
- 151595 Purchase Intention Effects in Experimental Auctions and Real Choice Experiments
by Xie, Jing & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa
- 151592 Dynamic Impacts of Export Controls on Price Transmission
by Qiu, Feng
- 151433 Iodine residues in bulk-tank milk: Economic versus consumer imperatives
by West, Gale E.
- 151432 How Far Does the Amendment to the Hindu Succession Act Reach? Evidence from Two-Generation Females in Urban India
by Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari & Xia, Fang
- 151431 Food Aid and Consumption: Evidence from the Indian State of Chhattisgarh
by Krishnamurthy, Prasad & Pathania, Vikram & Tandon, Sharad
- 151430 Effects of CAFO Regulations on Livestock Producers’ Behaviors
by Sneeringer, Stacy & Key, Nigel D.
- 151429 El Ni˜no Southern Oscillation Impacts on Crop Insurance
by Tack, Jesse B. & Ubilava, David
- 151428 Economic aspects of segregation between GM and non-GM Crops along the Food Supply Chain
by Varacca, A. & Boccaletti, Stefano & Soregaroli, C.
- 151427 How Much Does the Forest Cost? Determining the Size of Subsidy Payments to Induce Reforestation in Coastal Ecuador
by Blare, Trent & Haro-Carrión, Xavier & Grogan, Kelly A. & Useche, Pilar
- 151426 The Effects of Age and Birth Cohort on Dietary Quality in the United States
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Smith, Travis A.
- 151425 Somatic Cell Counts in Dairy Marketing: Quantile Regression for Count Data
by Volpe, Richard III & Park, Timothy A. & Hennessy, David A. & Jensen, Helen H.
- 151424 How Much Marginal Land Is Available for Bioenergy Crops? Evidence from Michigan
by Hayden, Noel J. & Swinton, Scott M.
- 151422 Off-Farm Work and Economic Performance on Corn Farms
by Nehring, Richard & Mishra, Ashok K. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hallahan, Charlie & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, Michael
- 151419 The U.S. Obesity Epidemic:New Evidence from the Economic Security Index
by Smith, Trenton G. & Stillman, Steven & Craig, Stuart
- 151413 Optimal Path for Global Land Use under Climate Change Uncertainty
by Steinbuks, J. & Cai, Y. & Elliott, J.W. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Judd, K.L.
- 151298 Estimating the Censored Demand for U.S. Cheese Varieties Using Panel Data: Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors
by Bouhlal, Yasser & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Ishdorj, Ariun
- 151297 Family Socioeconomic Status and Child Health: Evidence from China
by Zhong, Yi & Awokuse, Titus O.
- 151296 Do Speculators in Futures Markets Make Cash Markets More Volatile?
by Li, Yingzi & Fortenbery, T. Randall
- 151294 Cash for Cooperation? Payments for Ecosystem Services and Common Property Management in Mexico
by Yanez-Pagans, Patricia
- 151293 Spatial-Dynamic Externalities and Coordination in Invasive Species Control
by Liu, Yanxu & Sims, Charles
- 151292 The Wage Premium and Market Structure: The Case of South Korea and Taiwan
by Yen, Meng-Feng
- 151291 The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis
by Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
- 151290 Interlinkage between Farmland Rental and Credit Markets in China
by Long, Cheryl & Xu, Lihe & Yuan, Yan
- 151289 Managing the Agricultural Revenue Risk in Brazil: Implications for Developing a Crop Insurance Program
by Ozaki, Vitor Augusto & Adami, Andreia Cristina de Oliveira
- 151288 Asymmetric Information and Food Safety: Maize in Kenya
by Hoffmann, Vivian & Mutiga, Samuel & Harvey, Jagger & Nelson, Rebecca & Milgroom, Michael
- 151287 Effects of Meat Recalls on Firms' Stock Prices
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 151286 Agriculture Development Lowers the Risk of Cognitive Disability: Evidence from China's Rural Household Responsibility System Reform
by Niu, Mengqi & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 151285 Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Lightning Fires on Forestland: A Compensation Scheme
by Chen, Xuan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 151284 An Analysis of Farmers' Insurance Choices and Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies
by Feng, Hongli & Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A.
- 151283 Land Development Restrictions and Preemptive Action- On the benefits of differentiated regulation
by Lange, Andreas & Liu, Xiangping
- 151282 The Puzzle of Valuation Gaps Between Experimental Auction and Real Choice Experiments: Do Purchase Intention and Price Bargaining Preference Matter?
by Xie, Jing & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa
- 151281 Private Sector Incentives and the Diffusion of Agricultural Technology: Evidence from Developing Countries
by Spielman, David J. & Ma, Xingliang
- 151280 Competition between Private Label and National Brand for Health-differentiated Food Product: A Canadian Retailing Case
by Ying, Xiongwei & Anders, Sven M.
- 151279 Dissecting Corn Price Movements with Directed Acyclic Graphs
by Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip
- 151278 A Structural Estimation of the Employment Effects of Offshoring in the U.S. Labor Market
by Wei, Xuan & Meng, Xianwei & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 151277 Food Environment and Weight Outcomes: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 151276 The Impact of China's Demographic Transition on Economic Growth and Income Distribution: CGE Modeling with Top-Down Micro-Simulation
by Wang, Xinxin & Chen, Kevin & Huang, Zuhui
- 151275 Financial Inclusion and Rural Financial Services in China
by Xiong, Xueping & Turvey, Calum G. & Li, Chongguang
- 151274 Parental Nutrition Label Usage and Children's Dietary-related Outcomes
by Vinoles, Maria V. & You, Wen & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr.
- 151273 Buyer-Specific Land Valuation and Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the Farmland Market in the Czech Republic
by Curtiss, Jarmila & Jelinek, Ladislav & Hruska, Martin & Medonos, Tomas & Vilhelm, Vaclav
- 151272 Optimizing the Cost and Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Switchgrass Supply System to Biorefineries: A Case Study of Tennessee
by Wang, Zidong & Yu, T. Edward & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A.
- 151271 The Impacts of Protected Area Size on Land Acquisition Costs for Conservation
by Kim, Taeyoung & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 151270 Does Early Cash-Based Interventions in a Food Crisis Enhance Resilience? Evidence from Niger
by Tumusiime, Emmanuel
- 151269 On Technological Change in Crop Yields
by Tolhurst, Tor & Ker, Alan P.
- 151268 What Happens When Food Marketers Require Restrictive Farming Practices?
by Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 151267 The Influence of Dining Location on Adult Overweight and Obesity in Urban China
by Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Bai, Junfei & Seale, James, Jr.
- 151266 Product Differentiation: Implications for Agricultural Producers
by Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong
- 151265 "Local is the New Organic": Do Consumers Agree?
by Meas, Thong & Hu, Wuyang & Batte, Marvin T. & Woods, Timothy & Ernst, Stan
- 151263 On the Institutional Details that Mediate the Impact of Cash Crops on Food Crop Intensification: The Case of Cotton
by Tschirley, David L. & Theriault, Veronique
- 151262 Consumer Attitudes, Labeling Regimes and the Market Success of Food Nanotechnology
by Tran, Van T. & Yiannaka, Amalia & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 151227 The Impact of Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks on Changes in Risk Preferences Between the Lean and Harvest Seasons for Smallholder Farmers in Vietnam
by Nielsen, Thea
- 151225 Water Reliability, Irrigation Adoption, and Land Use Changes in the Presence of Biofuel Production
by Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Liu, Jing
- 151224 Differences between Livestock and Crop Producers’ Participation in Nutrient Trading
by Sneeringer, Stacy
- 151223 Evaluating the Performance of Non-Price Residential Water Conservation Programs Using Quasi-Experiments
by Borisova, Tatiana & Useche, Pilar
- 151222 Managing Weather Risk for Cotton in Texas High Plains with Optimal Temporal Allocation of Irrigation Water
by Nair, Shyam & Wang, Chenggang & Knight, Thomas O. & Segarra, Eduardo & Johnson, Jeff & Maas, Stephan & Mauget, Steven A.
- 151221 The Influence of Short-term Financial Incentives (PES) on Social Norms and Behaviors: Laboratory Experimental Evidence
by Kerr, John M. & Lapinski-Lafaive, Marie & Shupp, Robert S. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 151217 COOL Effects on U.S. Shrimp Trade
by Joseph, Siny & Lavoie, Nathalie & Caswell, Julie
- 151216 Market and Welfare Effects of Renewable Portfolio Standard in the Vertically Differentiated U.S. Energy Markets
by Bhattacharya, Suparna & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Schoengold, Karina
- 151215 The implications of environmental policy on nutrient outputs in agricultural watersheds
by Sohngen, Brent & Kim, Sei Jin & Sam, Abdoul & King, Kevin W.
- 151214 Nutrition Label Usage, Diet Health Behavior, and Information Uncertainty
by Schroeter, Christiane & Anders, Sven M.
- 151213 An Assessment of the Canadian Federal-Provincial Crop Production Insurance Program under Future Climate Change Scenarios in Ontario
by Li, Shuang & Ker, Alan P.
- 151212 "Billions and Billions Served" Heterogeneous Effects of Food Source on Child Dietary Quality
by Smith, Travis A.
- 151211 Embodied-Technical Change of Farm Tractors in U.S. Agricultural Productivity Analysis: What Does Hedonic Price Tell Us?
by Wang, Sun Ling & Schimmelpfennig, David & Ball, Eldon
- 151210 Economic Rise and Decline in Indonesia – As Seen from Space
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John
- 151209 Subsidy Incidence in Farmland Rents: An Application of Ricardian Rent Theory with Uncertainty and Transaction Costs
by Qiu, Feng
- 151208 Impact of Changing Seasonal Rainfall Patterns on Rainy-Season Crop Production in the Guinea Savannah of West Africa
by Müller, Marc & Sanfo, Safietou & Laube, Wolfram
- 151151 Price Non-Stationary and Import Demand for Milk in China
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Wang, Jing & Rosson, C. Parr III
- 151150 Price Dynamics and Forecasts of World and China Vegetable Oil Markets
by Wang, Jing & Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David A.
- 151149 Semi-Parametric, Generalized Additive Vector Autoregressive Models of Spatial Price Dynamics
by Guney, Selin & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 151148 Consumers' Evaluation of Biotechnology in Food Products: New Evidence from a Meta-Survey
by Hess, Sebastian & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Redekop, William & Pakseresht, Ashkan
- 151147 2-Sided Altruism: Do Intergenerational Transfers Trigger Greater Childbearing In Developing Countries?
by Sen, Shonel
- 151146 Reputation and Multiproduct-firm Behavior: Product Line and Price Rivalry Among Retailers
by Sun, Shaoyan & An, Henry
- 151145 The Impact of EU Trade Preferences on the Extensive and Intensive Agricultural and Food Product Margins
by Scoppola, M. & Raimondi, V. & Olper, A.
- 151144 A Bioeconomic Model of Plant Disease Management under Spatial-Dynamic Externalities: Grapevine Leafroll Disease
by Atallah, Shady S. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Conrad, Jon M.
- 151143 Evaluating the Determinants of Participation of Pregnant Women in the "Preventing Malnutrition in Children Under Two Years of Age Approach" (PM2A) Program in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
by Richter, Susan M.
- 151142 Environmental Policy with Collective Waste Disposal
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 151141 The Impact of Microinsurance on Consumption Smoothing and Asset Protection: Evidence from a Drought in Kenya
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Carter, Michael R.
- 151140 Potential Impact of Labor Shift in the Southern Fruits and Vegetable Industry
by Awondo, Sebastain Nde & Fonsah, Esendugue E.
- 151139 Cooperation makes it happen? Groundwater management in Aguascalientes, Mexico: An experimental approach
by Du Bois, Rodrigo Salcedo & Macias, Miguel Angel Gutierrez
- 151138 Agricultural and Resource Economics Ph.D. Students: Who are They and What Do They Want?
by Penn, Jerrod & Sandberg, H. Mikael
- 151137 The Role of Health Status on Income in China
by Xie, Ruizhi & Awokuse, Titus O.
- 151136 Assessing Conditional Probabilities of Adopting Conservation Practices of Kansas Farmers
by Gong, Sheng & Bergtold, Jason
- 151135 Climate Shocks and African Maize Prices
by Chonabayashi, Shun
- 150993 Own And Cross Pass-Through In A Structural Framework
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 150988 Impact Assessment with Opt-in Treatments: Evidence from a rural development project in Nicaragua
by Peralta, M. Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M.
- 150985 Disaggregated Retail Food Price Indices Using Homescan Data: An Application to Income Levels and SNAP Benefits
by Kumcu, Aylin & Volpe, Richard III
- 150983 Implications of Heterogeneous Producer Incentives for Marketing Order Continuation
by Plakias, Zoë T. & Goodhue, Rachael E.
- 150980 Analysis of Consumer Preferences and Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Food Products in Germany
by Illichmann, Rebecca & Abdulai, Awudu
- 150978 Risky Business: Factors Affecting Participation Rate of AgriStability
by Poon, Kenneth
- 150975 Considering Stakeholders when Implementing New Technologies
by Larson, Ronald B. & Brown, Anna K.
- 150974 Management Evaluation for the Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab Fishery: An Integrated Bioeconomic Approach
by Huang, Pei & Woodward, Richard T. & Wilberg, Michael & Tomberlin, David
- 150972 An Agent-Based Model of Climate-Induced Agricultural Labor Migration
by Cai, Ruohong & Oppenheimer, Michael
- 150964 Arbitrage between ethanol and gasoline: evidence from motor fuel consumption in Brazil
by Pouliot, Sébastien
- 150961 The impact of violent political conflict on commodity prices: The Israeli food market
by Rubin, Ofir D. & Ihle, Rico & Kachel, Yael & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 150959 Maize Safety in Kenya: The Role of Traders
by Ordoñez, Romina & Hoffmann, Vivian
- 150958 Do Patent Citations Predict Market Value? The Case of Agricultural Biotechnology Patents
by Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit
- 150957 Implications of natural refuges for Bt crops refuge requirements in developing countries
by Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar & Livingston, Michael J.
- 150956 Estimating the Cost of Agricultural Pollution Abatement: Establishing Beneficial Management Practices in the Bras d’Henri Watershed
by Roy, René & Baker, Laurie & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 150953 A Spatial Analysis of the Role of Residential Real Estate Investment in the Economic Development of the Northeast Region of the United States
by Jayaraman, Praveena & Lacombe, Donald J. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa
- 150952 The Effect of Agricultural Diversification on the Anthropometric Outcomes of Children: Evidence from Tanzania
by Chen, Susan E. & Salas, Paula Cordero
- 150807 The effect of decision rule and response format on hypothetical bias in contingent valuation
by Moore, Rebecca & Colson, Gregory & Champ, Patricia
- 150806 Public Works in Ethiopia. Crowding out on-farm labor?
by Rodrigo, María F
- 150805 Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”
by Larson, Ronald B.
- 150803 Gender and Academic Hiring: Evidence from a Two-Sided Matching Model
by Slade, Peter
- 150794 Risk and Ambiguity Preferences and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies: Evidence from Field Experiments in Rural India
by Ward, Patrick S. & Singh, Vartika
- 150793 Spatial Patterns of Technology Discussion: The Case of Hybrid Rice in Bangladesh
by Ward, Patrick S. & Pede, Valerien O.
- 150792 Evaluating the Importance of Multiple Imputations of Missing Data on Stochastic Frontier Analysis Efficiency Measures
by Shaik, Saleem & Tokovenko, Oleksiy
- 150791 Interval Forecast Comparison
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Sharp, Julia L.
- 150790 Food Security And Economics Of Innovation In Maize Production: A Case Study Of Adoption Of Drought Tolerant Maize Variety In Kwara State, Nigeria
by Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Muchie, M. & Abduolaye, T. & Olaoye, G. & Akangbe, Jones Adebola & Folorunsho, O.J.
- 150789 Yield Response to Nitrogen with Time Trend and Nonnormality
by Ouedraogo, Frederic B. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 150788 Allocative Efficiency, Supply Management And Canadian Agriculture
by Oyewumi, Olubukola
- 150787 Supply of Insurance for Specialty Crops and its Effect on Yield and Acreage
by Olen, Beau & Wu, Junjie
- 150786 Farmer Preferences for Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Hybrid versus Inbred Rice: Evidence from Bihar, India
by Ward, Patrick S. & Ortega, David L. & Spielman, David J. & Singh, Vartika & Magnan, Nicholas
- 150785 Factors Determining Long-Term Trend of Agricultural Land Values in South Dakota
by Janssen, Larry & Bhattarai, Kopila & Chang, Kuo-Liang
- 150784 Improving Our Understanding of the Conduct and Performance of Cooperative Businesses Using Directed Acyclic Graphs
by Pancharatnam, Padmaja & Park, John & Hagarman, Amy & Murch, Matt
- 150783 Non-Price Competition and the California WIC Program
by McLaughlin, Patrick W. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 150782 China’s Agriculture under Urbanization: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis
by Zhang, Yuquan W. & Beach, Robert H. & Cai, Yongxia
- 150781 Pollution Haven Effect with Heterogeneous Firms
by Zhang, Hongliang
- 150780 Development and Peace: Cause, Consequence and Effects
by Kibriya, Shahriar R. & Zhang, Yu & Bessler, David A. & Price, Edwin
- 150778 The Effect of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program on Childhood Obesity
by Qian, Yiwei & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Thomsen, Michael R. & Rouse, Heather
- 150777 Online Survey Data Quality and its Implication for Willingness-to-Pay: A Cross-Country Comparison
by Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Jing, Xie
- 150774 The Cross-Price Effect on Willingness-to-pay Estimates in Open-ended Contingent Valuation
by Shi, Lijia & Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng
- 150773 Heteroscedasticity and the Estimation of the Risk Balancing Model
by Zhang, Lisha & Moss, Charles B.
- 150771 Opportunities for Western Food Products in China: The Case of Orange Juice Demand
by Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa
- 150769 Domestic and Foreign Sources of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits
by Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R.
- 150766 Tradeoff of the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard, a General Equilibrium Analysis
by Cai, Yongxia & Birur, Dileep K. & Beach, Robert H. & Davis, Lauren M.
- 150761 Store choice for fruits and vegetables — An empirical case study for multiple store shopping behavior
by Wu, Yingxian & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Anekwe, Tobenna D.
- 150758 The Effect of the National School Lunch Program on Childhood Obesity
by Cho, Yongwon
- 150755 STARs with the GIDDS: Smooth Transition Functions and Structural Change
by Hussein, Zekarias & Rodriguez, Nestor & Eales, James S.
- 150752 Integrating Spatial Dimension into Jointly Dynamic Groundwater Extraction
by Zhang, Hongliang & Antle, John M.
- 150749 Production Arrangements and Strategic Brand Level Competition in a Vertically Linked Market
by Ahmad, Waseem & Anders, Sven M. & Marcoul, Philippe
- 150746 Farmer Participation in Hog Insurance: Case from China
by Qing, Ping & Wan, Wei & Hu, Wuyang
- 150744 Spatially Explicit Dynamically Optimal Provision of Ecosystem Services: An Application to Biological Control of Soybean Aphid
by Yun, Seong Do & Gramig, Benjamin M.
- 150740 Dynamically Optimal Strategies for Managing Pest Resistance to Bt Crops by Mass Release of Susceptible Pests
by Dun, Zhe & Mitchell, Paul D.
- 150736 Optimal Mix of Feedstock for Biofuels: Implications for Land Use and GHG Emissions
by Wang, Weiwei & Khanna, Madhu & Dwivedi, Puneet
- 150735 Stability in Organic Milk Farm Prices: A Comparative Study
by Su, Ye & Brown, Scott & Cook, Michael L.
- 150732 Climate change, mitigation policy, and poverty in developing countries
by Hussein, Zekarias & Hertel, Thomas W. & Golub, Alla
- 150730 A Structural Estimation of the Employment Effects of Offshoring in the U.S. Labor Market
by Wei, Xuan & Meng, Xianwei & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 150729 From Farmers' Management Decisions to Watershed Water Quality: A Spatial Economic Model of Land Management Choices
by Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G.
- 150728 National and Global Impact of Canadian Producer-Funded R&D
by Xiao, Zhihua
- 150727 Decision Frame Heterogeneity Across Intensive and Extensive Margins and Attributes Nonattendance: A Case Study in a Weight Loss Study
by Yuan, Yuan & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 150726 Nature Of The Farm: Revisited
by Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr.
- 150725 Meta-Analysis and Publication Bias in the Hedonic Wage Literature
by Wheeler, William & Dockins, Chris
- 150723 Perspectives for individual livestock farms in post-Soviet agriculture – Evidence from Kazakhstan
by Kobayashi, Mimako & Petrick, Martin & Vantomme, Katharina & Jarvis, Lovell
- 150722 Farmer Demand for Soil Fertility Management Practices in Kenya’s Grain Basket
by Kamau, Mercy W. & Smale, Melinda & Mutua, Mercy
- 150721 The Economics of Quality in the Specialty Coffee Industry: Insights from the Cup of Excellence Auction Programs
by Wilson, Adam P. & Wilson, Norbert L.
- 150720 Foreign aid and the quest for poverty reduction: Is aid to agriculture effective?
by Kaya, Oz & Kaya, Ilker & Gunter, Lewell
- 150719 Time Preference and Technology Adoption: A Single-Choice Experiment with U.S. Farmers
by Duquette, Eric & Higgins, Nathaniel & Horowitz, John
- 150718 Public Preferences about Agricultural Protectionism in the US
by Moon, Wanki & Saldias, Gabriel Pino
- 150717 Conditional Suspension of the US Ethanol Mandate using Threshold Price inside a Competitive Storage Model
by Roberts, Michael J. & Tran, A. Nam
- 150716 Effects of the Common Agricultural Policy on Non-Family Farm Employment in Primary and Secondary Agricultural Areas
by Klepacka, Anna M. & Sobczyński, Tadeusz & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 150714 A Model of West African Millet Prices in Rural Markets
by Brown, Molly & Higgins, Nathaniel & Hintermann, Beat
- 150712 Economic and Land Use Consequences of Biofuel Production and Policy with Application of US and EU Sustainability Criteria
by Treesilvattanakul, Krissana & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 150711 Leveling with Friends: Social Networks and Indian Farmers' Demand for Agricultural Custom Hire Services
by Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Lybbert, Travis J. & Gulati, Kajal
- 150709 Costs of Local Air Quality Regulation on Dairies in the San Joaquin Valley
by Zhang, Wei
- 150708 Farm Support Payments and Risk Balancing: Implications for Financial Riskiness of Canadian Farms
by Uzeaa, Florentina Nicoleta & Poon, Kenneth & Sparling, David & Weersink, Alfons
- 150707 Factor Substitution and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Industry
by Zhang, Wei & Alston, Julian M.
- 150706 Third Party Certification and the Effectiveness of Voluntary Pollution Abatement Programs: Evidence from Responsible Care
by Vidovic, Martina & Khanna, Neha & Delgado, Michael S.
- 150704 Optimal Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Size under Uncertainty
by Zhou, Wei
- 150703 The Impact of Irrigation Capital Subsidies on Common-pool Groundwater Use and Depletion: Results for Western Kansas
by Ashwell, Nicolas E. Quintana & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 150702 Listen to Your Data: Econometric Model Specification through Sonification
by McIntosh, Christopher S. & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Middleton, Jonathan N.
- 150701 Marketing Cooperatives' Equity Sources: An Empirical Study
by Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E.
- 150700 High Food Prices and their Implications for Poverty in Uganda From Demand System Estimation to Simulation
by Boysen, Ole
- 150698 Dynamic food demand and habit forming behaviors: Bayesian approach to a Dynamic Tobit panel data model with unobserved heterogeneity
by Oh, Miyoung & Jensen, Helen H.
- 150697 Modeling the Effects of Input Market Reforms on Fertilizer Demand and Maize Production: A Case Study of Kenya
by Sheahan, Megan & Ariga, Joshua & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 150696 Futures Prices in Supply Analysis Reconsidered
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Janzen, Joseph P. & Smith, Aaron
- 150695 Tradeoff between Efficiency and Equity in the Targeting of the Conservation Reserve Program
by Wu, Junjie & Yu, Jialing
- 150691 Automobile Fuel Economy: Under-valued, Over-valued, or Both?
by Espey, Molly
- 150689 Valuing Automobile Fuel Economy Over Time
by Espey, Molly & Walker, John E.
- 150688 Female social networks and learning about a new technology in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India
by Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Gulati, Kajal
- 150683 Evaluating habitat-fishery interactions: The case of Submerged Aquatic Vegetation and Blue Crab fishery in the Chesapeake Bay
by Mykoniatis, Nikolaos & Ready, Richard
- 150680 The Effects of Package Downsizing on Food Consumption
by Cakir, Metin & Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Okrent, Abigail M.
- 150679 The U.S. Shrimp Demand Market Analysis: A Product Differentiated Mixed Rotterdam Demand System
by Tabarestani, Maryam & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Harrison, R. Wes
- 150678 Enforcing Regulation: The Impact of Violating Drinking Water Standards on Infant Health at Birth in the US
by Harding, Matthew
- 150677 Are Bioenergy Crops Riskier than Corn? Implications for Biomass Price
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 150674 Market Supply Analysis: Landowner Preferences for Ecosystem Service Provision in Wyoming
by Duke, Esther & Hansen, Kristiana & Bond, Craig A.
- 150644 Effects of Distance and Local Food Environment on Shopping Frequency and Food Purchases
by Rahkovsky, Ilya & Snyder, Samantha
- 150643 Water Banks, Markets, and Prior Appropriation: A Comparison of Water Allocation Instruments in the Eastern Snake River Plain
by Ghosh, Sanchari & Cobourn, Kelly & Elbakidze, Levan
- 150641 Adoption of Residential Solar Power Under Uncertainty: Implications for Renewable Energy Incentives
by Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine
- 150640 Is Outdoor Recreation Recession-proof? An Empirical Investigation on Iowan’s Lake Recreation Behavior During 2009 Recession
by Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A.
- 150639 Contributions Of Productivity And Relative Price Changes To Farm Level Profitability Change
by Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R.
- 150638 Off-farm Work and Fertilizer Intensification among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya: A Cross-Crop Comparison
by Mathenge, Mary K. & Smale, Melinda & Opiyo, Joseph
- 150637 Individualized or non-individualized IDM: What elicits consumer preferences best?
by Langena, Nina & Klink, Jeanette & Hartmann, Monika
- 150636 The Impact of Food Price Shocks on the Consumption and Nutritional Patterns of Mexican Households
by Juárez-Torres, Miriam
- 150635 Valuing local collective goods: the case of business improvement districts
by Miller, Mark V.
- 150634 Maintaining Public Goods: Household Valuation of New and Renovated Local Parks
by Livy, Mitchell R. & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 150632 A Decomposition of EU Wine Demand
by Mitchell, Lorraine
- 150631 Stored-grain insect control costs in varying climates and levels of insects’ phosphine resistance
by Mann, John T. & Adam, Brian D. & Arthur, Frank
- 150630 Family Conflict and Farm Profitability: Not Always a Negative Relationship
by McDonald, Tia Michelle & Marshall, Maria I.