Domestic and Foreign Sources of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002.
"Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003.
"Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Merchant, Mary, 2002. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Technical Papers 15637, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1993. "Growth in horticultural trade: Japan's market for developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), July.
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1993. "Growth in horticultural trade: Japan's market for developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 37-51, July.
- Andrew Muhammad, 2013. "Estimating import demand in the presence of seasonal trade and unobserved prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 446-451, March.
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Tullaya Boonsaeng & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2009. "A Dynamic Approach to Estimating and Testing Separability in U.S. Demand for Imported and Domestic Meats," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 139-157, 03.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andayani, Sri R.M. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1997. "Demand And Competition Among Supply Sources: The Indonesian Fruit Import Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Amy L. Sparks, 1992. "A system-wide approach to import demand for US fresh oranges," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 253-260.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.