Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 585-602, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Buse, A., 1979. "Goodness-of-fit in the seemingly unrelated regressions model : A generalization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 109-113, April.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan, 1986. "Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R., 2013. "Domestic and Foreign Sources of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Catherine Durham & James Eales, 2010.
"Demand elasticities for fresh fruit at the retail level,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1345-1354.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Eales, James S., 2006. "Demand Elasticities for Fresh Fruit at the Retail Level," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21099, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Acharya, Ram N. & Schmitz, Troy G., 2004. "A System-Wide Approach For Analyzing The Effect Of Exchange Rates On Fresh Apple Import Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20219, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Oehmke, James F., 2012. "Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123392, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J., 2016. "U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Dynamic Estimation of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 52209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Nogueira, Lia & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2006. "The Effects of Reducing Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Barriers to Trade on the Washington State Apple Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, . "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hussain, Tanveer, 2011. "Import elasticity of tea: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Liu, Hongyan, 2005. "Aggregate Demand for Imported Whole Milk in Spain: Implications for the European Union (EU)," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(02), July.
- Valdez-Lafarga, Octavio & Schmitz, Troy, 2016. "A Country-Differentiated Import Demand Model for Fresh Tomatoes in the United States: an Estimation of Price and Income Elasticities for 1991 through 2014," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235807, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost Ideal Demand System; consumer demand; fruit; import demand; Japan; Rotterdam model; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uflotp:15639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatpcus.html .