Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 123989 Improving the Nutrition Quality at What Cost? The Economics of Reducing Sodium Foods
by Simpson, Amanda N. & Campiche, Jody L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 123988 Assessment of dietary outcomes in food environment research: A barrier to policy and programs to support healthy eating?
by Kirkpatrick, Sharon I. & Butler, Eboneé N. & Reedy, Jill & McKinnon, Robin A.
- 123987 Disparities in Retail Store and Fruit and Vegetable Access by Area Racial Segregation
by Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph
- 123986 European School Fruit Scheme in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) - Does it work?
by Wingensiefen, Sarah & Maschkowski, Gesa & Hartmann, Monika
- 123985 Economic background of families – is it vital for food decisions? A case study of school milk orders in Germany
by Weible, Daniela & Buergelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter & Salamon, Petra
- 123984 Food Choice & Safety Certification: A Mixed Logit Investigation Of The Systematic, Distributional & Differential Influences Of Information Provision
by Chalak, Ali & Abiad, Mohamad
- 123983 Russian diet and health choices: An empirical study applying Grossman’s health investment model
by Burggraf, Christine & Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Teuber, Ramona
- 123982 Do Health Beliefs or Food Technology Neophobia Affect Canadian Consumer Interest in Purchasing Health Enhanced Dairy Products?
by Allen, Shannon & Goddard, Ellen W. & Farmer, Anna
- 123981 Association Between the Food Environment and Obesity in North Carolina: A Multilevel Analysis of the Role of Food Retail Sources and Obesity
by Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph
- 123980 Consumer Response to Package Downsizing: An Application to the Chicago Ice Cream Market
by Cakir, Metin & Balagtas, Joseph Valdes
- 123979 Spatial Variations in the Food Environment of Manhattan, NY
by Dimitri, Carolyn & Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Hansen, Laura
- 123978 Food Access, Eating Habits and Adult Obesity in Italy
by Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca
- 123977 Willingness to Pay for Imported Beef and Perceived Risk
by Lim, Kar Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Maynard, Leigh J. & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 123976 Grocery Purchasing in the Food Desert Environment: Constraints Outweigh Preferences
by Zachary, Drew A. & Palmer, Anne M. & Surkan, Pamela J.
- 123975 Map the Meal Gap: Exploring Food Insecurity at the Local Level
by Gundersen, Craig & Waxman, Elaine & Del Vecchio, Theresa & Engelhard, Emily & Brown, Julia
- 123974 Local Food Wholesale Infrastructure in New York State: economic impact, policy implications and recommendations
by Jablonski, Rebecca & Mansury, Yuri
- 123534 Children’s Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables: Do School Environment and Policies Affect Choice in School Meals?
by Ishdorj, Ariun & Crepinsek, Mary Kay & Jensen, Helen H.
- 123533 Promoting Healthful Foods: Could Water be the Answer?
by Cornwell, T. Bettina & McAlister, Anna R.
- 123532 Individual and context factors determine gender-specific behaviour: the case of school milk in Germany
by Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Buergelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter
- 123531 The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks
by Cembalo, Luigi & Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Dentoni, Domenico & Migliore, Giuseppina & Verneau, Fabio & Schifani, Giorgio
- 123530 Global Fair Trade Innovations: Trends 1999-2011
by Marconi, Nicholas G. & DiMarcello, Nicholas, III & Hooker, Neal H.
- 123529 The Value and Cost of Restaurant Calorie Labels: Results from a Field Experiment
by Ellison, Brenna D. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Davis, David W.
- 123528 Time to Eat? The Relationship Between Household Proxies of Time Resources and Food Spending Patterns
by Llobrera, Joseph
- 123527 Trading off dietary choices, physical exercise and cardiovascular disease risks
by Grisolia, Jose M. & Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, George & Kee, Frank
- 123526 The Impact of Child Obesity News on Household Food Expenditure in the United Kingdom
by Silva, Andres & Garcia, Marian & Bailey, Alastair
- 123525 Do consumers’ preferences change when on vacation? A willingness to pay study on apples and honey
by Morkbak, Morten Raun & Jensen, Jorgen Dejgaard
- 123523 The potential impact of the Health Check™ on diet quality of food away from home purchases
by Goddard, Ellen W. & Drescher, Larissa S. & Fernando, Jeewani
- 123520 Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Increase in SNAP Benefits Reduce the Impact of Food Deserts?
by Andrews, Margaret S. & Bhatta, Rhea & Ver Ploeg, Michele
- 123517 Discrete Choice Modeling of Consumer Preferences for Sustainably Produced Steak and Apples
by Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert S. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 123516 Relating Behavioral Elements of Household Food Negotiation to Childhood Overweight and Obesity
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Schroeter, Christiane & Morgan, Kari & Larson-Meyer, Enette & Ballenger, Nicole
- 123514 Grocery Purchases of WIC and SNAP Recipients: Quantifying the Effect of a Prescriptive Program Design
by Tripp, Amanda S. & Henderson, Kathryn E. & Andreyeva, Tatiana
- 123513 Do Environmental Interventions Impact Elementary School Students’ Lunchtime Milk Selection?
by Waite, Alexandra & Goto, Keiko & Chan, Kenny & Giovanni, Maria & Wolff, Cindy
- 123512 Can local be the new organic? Food choice motives and willingness to pay
by Roosen, Jutta & Kottl, Barbara & Hasselbach, Johanna
- 123511 Reformulation for healthier food: a qualitative assessment of alternative approaches
by Traill, W. Bruce & Bech-Larsen, Tino & Gennaro, Laura & Koziol‐Kozakowska, Agnieszka & Kuhn, Sofia & Wills, Jo
- 123392 Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Oehmke, James F.
- 123391 Food Expenditures: The Effect of a Vegetarian Diet and Organic Foods
by Guillemette, Ann-Renee & Cranfield, John A.L.
- 123389 Development of a Healthy Meal-Restaurant Index and a Healthy Retail Food Store Index: Obesogenic Environment Brazilian Study (ESAO)
by Duran, Anna Clara
- 123388 Total Lunchroom Makeovers: Using the Principle of Asymmetric Paternalism to Address New School Lunchroom Guidelines
by Hanks, Andrew S. & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian
- 123201 Retail Wastelands: Characteristics and Influential Factors of Food Deserts
by Dutko, Paula & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Farrigan, Tracey L.
- 123200 Consumer’s thoughts about and willingness to pay for traffic-light labeled food and financial products
by Drescher, Larissa S. & Stephan, Marette & Roosen, Jutta
- 123199 Local, Organic, Conventional— Asymmetric Effects of Information and Taste on Label Preferences in an Experimental Auction
by Costanigro, Marco & Kroll, Stephan & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 123198 Evaluation With Inadequate Data: The Impact Of The French Vending Machine Ban
by Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario & Shankar, Bhavani
- 123197 The Impact of Food Environment on Branded vs. Private Label Produce Choice
by Schroeter, Christiane & Cai, Xiaowei
- 123196 Limited Food Access as an Equilibrium Outcome: An Empirical Analysis
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Chenarides, Lauren & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 122873 Expenditure response to increases in in-kind transfers: Evidence from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Tuttle, Charlotte
- 122732 Peer-Effects In Obesity Among Public School Children: A Grade-Level Analysis
by Asirvatham, Jebaraj & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Thomsen, Michael R.
- 122731 Facilitating healthy choice at the point of sale: fine-tuning nutrition labels versus editing choice?
by Aschemann-Witzel, Jessica
- 122730 Consumer valuation of health attributes in food
by Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn
- 122728 What is it Consumers really want, and how can their preferences be influenced? The Case of fat in Milk
by Andersen, Laura M. & Smed, Sinne