Reformulation for healthier food: a qualitative assessment of alternative approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.058040_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- William A. Barnett, 1979. "Theoretical Foundations for the Rotterdam Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 109-130.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002.
"Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 585-602, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Geir Wæhler Gustavsen & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2006. "A Censored Quantile Regression Analysis of Vegetable Demand: The Effects of Changes in Prices and Total Expenditure," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 631-645, December.
- You, Zhikang & Epperson, James E. & Huang, Chung L., 1996. "A Composite System Demand Analysis For Fresh Fruits And Vegetables In The United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PONSSARD Jean-Pierre & SINCLAIR DESGAGNÉ Bernard & SOLER Louis-Georges & GIRAUD HERAUD Eric, 2015. "The Agro-Food Industry, Public Health and Environmental Protection: Investigating the Porter Hypothesis in Food Regulation," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges & Zang, Yu, 2016.
"Quality standards versus nutritional taxes: Health and welfare impacts with strategic firms,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 268-285.
- Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges & Zang, Yu, 2015. "Quality standards versus nutritional taxes: Health and welfare impacts with strategic firms," TSE Working Papers 15-594, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe:123511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .