Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
2023, Volume 115, Issue C
- S0306919222000872 The impacts of climate change on cropland allocation, crop production, output prices and social welfare in Israel: A structural econometric framework
by Kan, Iddo & Reznik, Ami & Kaminski, Jonathan & Kimhi, Ayal
- S0306919223000015 Assessment of the importance of climate, land, and soil on the global supply for agricultural products and global food security: Evidence from Madagascar
by Andrianarimanana, Mihasina Harinaivo & Yongjian, Pu & Rabezanahary Tanteliniaina, Mirindra Finaritra
- S0306919223000027 The effects of crime and violence on food insecurity and consumption in Nigeria
by Kaila, Heidi & Azad, Abul
- S0306919223000039 Real-time monitoring of food price policy interventions during the first two years of COVID-19
by Consoli, Sarah & Egas Yerovi, Juan José & Machiorlatti, Matteo & Morales Opazo, Cristian
- S0306919223000106 Employment and wage effects of sugar-sweetened beverage taxes and front-of-package warning label regulations on the food and beverage industry: Evidence from Peru
by Díaz, Juan-José & Sánchez, Alan & Diez-Canseco, Francisco & Jaime Miranda, J. & Popkin, Barry M.
- S0306919223000118 The impact of peer effect on students' consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages- instrumental variable evidence from north China
by Zhang, Ying & Li, Ruotong & Zhao, Qiran & Fan, Shenggen
- S0306919223000155 Spillover effect of violent conflicts on food insecurity in sub-Saharan Africa
by Muriuki, James & Hudson, Darren & Fuad, Syed & March, Raymond J. & Lacombe, Donald J.
- S0306919223000167 Quantifying war-induced crop losses in Ukraine in near real time to strengthen local and global food security
by Deininger, Klaus & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Kussul, Nataliia & Shelestov, Andrii & Lemoine, Guido & Yailimova, Hanna
- S0306919223000179 Consumer preference for food products addressing multiple dimensions of poverty: Evidence from China
by Zhang, Tong & Hu, Wuyang & Zhu, Zhanguo & Penn, Jerrod
- S0306919223000180 Food choice behavior of adolescents under parent-child interaction in the context of US school lunch programs
by Panchalingam, Thadchaigeni & Howard, Gregory & Allen Klaiber, H. & Roe, Brian E.
2023, Volume 114, Issue C
- S0306919222001488 How responsive are nutrients in India? Some recent evidence
by Jumrani, Jaya
- S0306919222001506 True to type? EU-style date marking and the valuation of perishable food
by D’Amato, Alessio & Goeschl, Timo & Lorè, Luisa & Zoli, Mariangela
- S0306919222001580 Earn a living? What the Côte d’Ivoire–Ghana cocoa living income differential might deliver on its promise
by Boysen, Ole & Ferrari, Emanuele & Nechifor, Victor & Tillie, Pascal
- S0306919222001658 Indigenous bone fertilizer for growth and food security: A local solution to a global challenge
by Simons, Andrew M. & Ahmed, Milkiyas & Blalock, Garrick & Nesin, Bourcard
- S0306919222001671 Recall information heterogeneity and perceived health risk: The impact of food recall on fresh meat market in the U.S
by Zhou, Pei & Liu, Yizao
- S0306919222001683 Evaluating cereal market (dis)integration in less developed and fragile markets: The case of Sudan
by Abay, Kibrom A. & Abdelfattah, Lina & Breisinger, Clemens & Siddig, Khalid
- S0306919222001701 The importance of farm management training for the African rice Green Revolution: Experimental evidence from rainfed lowland areas in Mozambique
by Kajisa, Kei & Vu, Trang Thu
- S0306919222001713 Are the laws restricting the sale of food and beverages in school cafeterias associated with obesity in adolescents in Brazilian state capitals?
by de Assis, Maíra Macário & Pessoa, Milene Cristine & Gratão, Lucia Helena Almeida & do Carmo, Ariene Silva & Jardim, Mariana Zogbi & Cunha, Cristiane de Freitas & de Oliveira, Tatiana Resende Prado Rangel & Rocha, Luana Lara & Silva, Uriel Moreira & Mendes, Larissa Loures
- S030691922200149X Food industry influence in collaborative governance: The case of the Dutch prevention agreement on overweight
by Lelieveldt, Herman
- S030691922200166X Understanding SNAP: An overview of recent research
by Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore
2022, Volume 113, Issue C
- S0306919222000495 The effect of agricultural programs on dietary diversity and food security: Insights from the smallholder productivity promotion program in Zambia
by Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Arslan, Aslihan & Zucchini, Emanuele
- S0306919222000550 Nationally representative estimates of the cost of adequate diets, nutrient level drivers, and policy options for households in rural Malawi
by Schneider, Kate R.
- S0306919222000604 Climate change and child malnutrition: A Nigerian perspective
by van der Merwe, Eduard & Clance, Matthew & Yitbarek, Eleni
- S0306919222000616 Impact of community development initiatives and access to community markets on household food security and nutrition in Ghana
by Nkegbe, Paul Kwame & Abdul Mumin, Yazeed
- S0306919222000628 Composite effects of human, natural and social capitals on sustainable food-crop farming in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Nguyen-Anh, Tuan & Hoang-Duc, Chinh & Tiet, Tuyen & Nguyen-Van, Phu & To-The, Nguyen
- S0306919222000641 Experience-based food insecurity and agricultural productivity in Nigeria
by Villacis, Alexis H. & Mayorga, Joaquin & Mishra, Ashok K.
- S0306919222000653 Impact of agricultural commercialization on child nutrition in Ethiopia
by Haji, Jema
- S0306919222000665 Exposure to agricultural technologies and adoption: The West Africa agricultural productivity program in Ghana, Senegal and Mali
by Bambio, Yiriyibin & Deb, Anurag & Kazianga, Harounan
- S0306919222000847 Does subsidizing legume seeds improve farm productivity and nutrition in Malawi?
by Khonje, Makaiko G. & Nyondo, Christone & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Burke, William J. & Chadza, William & Muyanga, Milu
- S0306919222000859 Subsidizing improved legume seeds for increased household dietary diversity: Evidence from Malawi’s Farm Input Subsidy Programme with implications for addressing malnutrition in all its forms
by Matita, Mirriam & Chiwaula, Levison & Wadonda Chirwa, Ephraim & Mazalale, Jacob & Walls, Helen
- S0306919222001038 Crop commercialization and nutrient intake among farming households in Uganda
by Kilimani, Nicholas & Buyinza, Faisal & Guloba, Madina
- S0306919222001063 Do the benefits of improved management practices to nutritional outcomes “dry up” in the presence of drought? Evidence from East Africa
by Malacarne, J.G. & Paul, L.A.
- S0306919222001087 Crop diversification and child malnutrition in rural Ethiopia: Impacts and Pathways
by Tesfaye, Wondimagegn
- S0306919222001117 Child nutrition and farm input subsidies: The complementary role of early healthcare and nutrition programs in Malawi
by Mwale, Martin & Smith, Anja & von Fintel, Dieter
- S0306919222001129 Agriculture commercialisation, household dietary diversity and nutrition in Tanzania
by Julius Chegere, Martin & Sebastian Kauky, Monica
- S0306919222001439 Market access, household dietary diversity and food security: Evidence from Eastern Africa
by Usman, Muhammed A. & Haile, Mekbib G.
- S0306919222001476 Guest Editors’ Introduction: The role of policy in reducing malnutrition in sub-Saharan Africa
by Azomahou, Théophile T. & Boucekkine, Raouf & Kazianga, Harounan & Korir, Mark & Ndung'u, Njuguna
- S030691922200063X Do land rushes really improve food security in Sub-Saharan Africa?
by Kinda, Somlanare Romuald & Kere, Nazindigouba Eric & Yogo, Thierry Urbain & Simpasa, Musonda Anthony
- S030691922200080X Transition and persistence in the double burden of malnutrition and overweight or obesity: Evidence from South Africa
by Azomahou, Théophile T. & Diene, Bity & Gosselin-Pali, Adrien
- S030691922200104X Impact of the farmer input support policy on agricultural production diversity and dietary diversity in Zambia
by Kuntashula, Elias & Mwelwa-Zgambo, Lukonde
- S030691922200118X Public agriculture investment and food security in ECOWAS
by Kamenya, Madalitso A. & Hendriks, Sheryl L. & Gandidzanwa, Colleta & Ulimwengu, John & Odjo, Sunday
2022, Volume 112, Issue C
- S0306919222000884 Managing across boundaries for coordinated local and regional food system policy
by Clark, Jill K. & Jablonski, Becca B.R.
- S0306919222001051 The retirement (food)-consumption puzzle revisited - A panel data study from Denmark
by Smed, Sinne & Rønnow, Helene Normann & Tetens, Inge
- S0306919222001075 Spatial retail competition reduces the effects of soda taxes on price and quantity: Evidence from the Philadelphia Beverage Tax
by He, Xiaoyang & Balagtas, Joseph V.
- S0306919222001105 Trading off environmental attributes in food consumption choices
by De Bauw, Michiel & Franssens, Samuel & Vranken, Liesbet
- S0306919222001130 The incidence of foreign market tariffs on farmland rental rates
by Yu, Jisang & Villoria, Nelson B. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- S0306919222001142 Predicting agri-food quality across space: A Machine Learning model for the acknowledgment of Geographical Indications
by Resce, Giuliano & Vaquero-Piñeiro, Cristina
- S0306919222001154 Marketing fortified rice: Effects of aspirational messaging and association with free distribution
by Chowdhury, Reajul & Crost, Benjamin & Hoffmann, Vivian
- S0306919222001166 Weather shocks and food price seasonality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Niger
by Kakpo, Ange & Mills, Bradford F. & Brunelin, Stéphanie
- S0306919222001178 Assessing benefits of crop insurance vis-a-vis irrigation in Indian agriculture
by Birthal, Pratap S. & Hazrana, Jaweriah & Negi, Digvijay S. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- S0306919222001191 Do small and equally distributed farm sizes imply large resource misallocation? Evidence from wheat-maize double-cropping in the North China Plain
by Chen, Minjie & Heerink, Nico & Zhu, Xueqin & Feng, Shuyi
- S0306919222001269 Resolving the reality gap in farm regulation voting models
by Hopkins, Kelsey A. & McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Schaefer, K. Aleks
- S0306919222001270 Getting past the gatekeeper: Key motivations of dairy farmer intent to adopt animal health and welfare-improving biotechnology
by Ufer, Danielle J. & Ortega, David L. & Wolf, Christopher A. & McKendree, Melissa & Swanson, Janice
- S0306919222001282 Extreme weather events cause significant crop yield losses at the farm level in German agriculture
by Schmitt, Jonas & Offermann, Frank & Söder, Mareike & Frühauf, Cathleen & Finger, Robert
- S0306919222001294 Social networks, heterogeneity, and adoption of technologies: Evidence from India
by Varshney, Deepak & Mishra, Ashok K. & Joshi, Pramod K. & Roy, Devesh
- S0306919222001300 The effects of message framing on novel food introduction: Evidence from the artificial meat products in China
by Zhang, Jun & Shi, Hongxu & Sheng, Jiping
- S0306919222001312 Climatic conditions and household food security: Evidence from Tanzania
by Randell, Heather & Gray, Clark & Shayo, Elizabeth H.
- S0306919222001324 Factors associated with harvest and postharvest loss among soybean farmers in Western Paraná State, Brazil
by Arends-Kuenning, Mary & Garcias, Marcos & Kamei, Akito & Shikida, Pery Francisco Assis & Romani, Gisele Esser
- S0306919222001336 Technical efficiency and technological gaps correcting for selectivity bias: Insights from a value chain project in Nepal
by Neubauer, Florian & Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Kámiche-Zegarra, Joanna & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E.
- S0306919222001348 Public health shocks, learning and diet improvement
by Gao, Yuan & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liao, Ruili & Liu, Xiaoou
- S0306919222001361 Social protection and resilience: The case of the productive safety net program in Ethiopia
by Abay, Kibrom A. & Abay, Mehari H. & Berhane, Guush & Chamberlin, Jordan
- S0306919222001373 Food group consumption patterns among children meeting and not meeting WHO’s recommended dietary diversity: Evidence from 197,514 children in 59 countries
by Heemann, Markus & Kim, Rockli & Sharma, Smriti & Vollmer, Sebastian & Subramanian, S.V.
- S0306919222001385 Nudging greater vegetable intake and less food waste: A field experiment
by Qi, Danyi & Li, Ran & Penn, Jerrod & Houghtaling, Bailey & Prinyawiwatkul, Witoon & Roe, Brian E.
- S0306919222001397 Mobile money, transaction costs, and market participation: evidence from Côte d’Ivoire and Tanzania
by Yao, Becatien H. & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Schwab, Benjamin & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- S0306919222001403 The international trade impacts of Geographical Indications: Hype or hope?
by De Filippis, Fabrizio & Giua, Mara & Salvatici, Luca & Vaquero-Piñeiro, Cristina
- S0306919222001415 Changes in dietary practices of mother and child during the COVID-19 lockdown: Results from a household survey in Bihar, India
by Husain, Zakir & Ghosh, Saswata & Dutta, Mousumi
- S0306919222001427 Consumers’ valuation of a live video feed in restaurant kitchens for online food delivery service
by Ding, Ye & Nayga Jr, Rodolfo M. & Zeng, Yinchu & Yang, Wei & Arielle Snell, Heather
- S0306919222001440 Unhealthy food environments that promote overweight and food insecurity in a brazilian metropolitan area: A case of a syndemic?
by Souza Oliveira, Juliana & Cristina Egito de Menezes, Risia & Almendra, Ricardo & Israel Cabral de Lira, Pedro & Barbosa de Aquino, Nathália & Paula de Souza, Nathália & Santana, Paula
- S0306919222001452 Consumers’ valuation of cultured beef Burger: A Multi-Country investigation using choice experiments
by Asioli, Daniele & Fuentes-Pila, Joaquìn & Alarcón, Silverio & Han, Jia & Liu, Jingjing & Hocquette, Jean-Francois & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- S0306919222001464 Has COVID-19 accelerated the E-commerce of agricultural products? Evidence from sales data of E-stores in China
by Guo, Jianxin & Jin, Songqing & Zhao, Jichun & Wang, Hongbiao & Zhao, Fang
- S030691922200135X How do consumers respond to labels for crispr (gene-editing)?
by Hu, Yang & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng
2022, Volume 111, Issue C
- S0306919222000781 Review: Private food assistance in high income countries: A guide for practitioners, policymakers, and researchers
by Byrne, Anne T. & Just, David R.
- S0306919222000793 The impact of futures contract storage rate policy on convergence expectations in domestic commodity markets
by Goswami, Alankrita & Adjemian, Michael K. & Karali, Berna
- S0306919222000811 Impact of climate smart agriculture on food security: An agent-based analysis
by Bazzana, Davide & Foltz, Jeremy & Zhang, Ying
- S0306919222000823 Food insecurity during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic in four African countries
by Rudin-Rush, Lorin & Michler, Jeffrey D. & Josephson, Anna & Bloem, Jeffrey R.
- S0306919222000835 Identity labels as an instrument to reduce meat demand and encourage consumption of plant based and cultured meat alternatives in China
by Ortega, David L. & Sun, Jiayu & Lin, Wen
- S0306919222000860 Would you buy vegan meatballs? The policy issues around vegan and meat-sounding labelling of plant-based meat alternatives
by Demartini, Eugenio & Vecchiato, Daniel & Finos, Livio & Mattavelli, Simone & Gaviglio, Anna
- S0306919222000951 Incentivizing dietary choices among children: Review of experimental evidence
by Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan
- S0306919222001002 Identifying interventions to reduce household food waste based on food categories
by Ananda, Jayanath & Gayana Karunasena, Gamithri & Pearson, David
- S0306919222001014 Public food procurement from family farming: A food system and social network perspective
by Gaitán-Cremaschi, Daniel & Klerkx, Laurens & Aguilar-Gallegos, Norman & Duncan, Jessica & Pizzolón, Alejandro & Dogliotti, Santiago & Rossing, Walter A.H.
- S0306919222001026 Consumer preferences for chlorine-washed chicken, attitudes to Brexit and implications for future trade agreements
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Bradley, Dylan & Fraser, Iain
- S0306919222001099 The social impacts of a transition from conventional to cultivated and plant-based meats: Evidence from Brazil
by Luiz Morais-da-Silva, Rodrigo & Glufke Reis, Germano & Sanctorum, Hermes & Forte Maiolino Molento, Carla
2022, Volume 110, Issue C
- S0306919222000471 Taxing the heat out of the U.S. food system
by Tiboldo, Giulia & Boehm, Rebecca & Shah, Farhed & Moro, Daniele & Castellari, Elena
- S0306919222000537 Regulating menu information: What do consumers care and not care about at casual and fine dining restaurants for seafood consumption?
by Nguyen, Ly & Gao, Zhifeng & Anderson, James L.
- S0306919222000549 Appealing to generosity to reduce food calorie intake: A natural field experiment
by Kee, Jennifer & Segovia, Michelle S. & Saboury, Piruz & Palma, Marco A.
- S0306919222000562 What about her? Oil palm cultivation and intra-household gender roles
by Mehraban, Nadjia & Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Kalsum, Ummi & Qaim, Matin
- S0306919222000574 Sweetened beverage taxes: Economic benefits and costs according to household income
by Jones-Smith, Jessica C. & Knox, Melissa A. & Coe, Norma B. & Walkinshaw, Lina P. & Schoof, John & Hamilton, Deven & Hurvitz, Philip M. & Krieger, James
- S0306919222000586 COVID-19, information management by local governments, and food consumption
by Pandey, Vivek & Singh, Shyam & Kumar, Deepak
- S0306919222000598 Reducing gender bias in household consumption data: Implications for food fortification policy
by Harris-Fry, Helen & Lamson, Lauren & Roett, Katelyn & Katz, Elizabeth
- S0306919222000744 Consumer purchasing response to mandatory genetically engineered labeling
by Fan, Linlin & Stevens, Andrew W. & Thomas, Betty
- S0306919222000756 How policy actors assert authority in the governance of food marketing policies
by Ngqangashe, Y & Phulkerd, S & Collin, J & Huckel Schneider, C & Thow, AM & Friel, S
- S0306919222000768 Review: Do green defaults reduce meat consumption?
by Meier, Johanna & Andor, Mark A. & Doebbe, Friederike C. & Haddaway, Neal R. & Reisch, Lucia A.
- S030691922200077X Aggregation models and small farm commercialization – A scoping review of the global literature
by Abraham, Mathew & Verteramo Chiu, Leslie & Joshi, Ekta & Ali Ilahi, Muhammad & Pingali, Prabhu
2022, Volume 109, Issue C
- S0306919222000173 Meat, money and messaging: How the environmental and health harms of red and processed meat consumption are framed by the meat industry
by Clare, Kathryn & Maani, Nason & Milner, James
- S0306919222000318 Are home gardening programs a sustainable way to improve nutrition? Lessons from a cluster-randomized controlled trial in Rufiji, Tanzania
by Blakstad, Mia M. & Mosha, Dominic & Bliznashka, Lilia & Bellows, Alexandra L. & Canavan, Chelsey R. & Yussuf, Mashavu H & Mlalama, Killian & Madzorera, Isabel & Chen, Jarvis T. & Noor, Ramadhani A. & Kinabo, Joyce & Masanja, Honorati & Fawzi, Wafaie W.
- S0306919222000331 Prioritizing public investment in agriculture for post-COVID-19 recovery: A sectoral ranking for Mexico
by Sánchez, Marco V. & Cicowiez, Martín & Ortega, Araceli
- S0306919222000343 The Basket-Based Choice Experiment: A Method for Food Demand Policy Analysis
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L.
- S0306919222000355 Trade-related food policies in a more volatile climate and trade environment
by Anderson, Kym
- S0306919222000367 Labor calendars and rural poverty: A case study for Malawi
by de Janvry, Alain & Duquennois, Claire & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- S0306919222000379 Influence of sociodemographic and lifestyle factors on taxed sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in Thailand
by Phulkerd, Sirinya & Thongcharoenchupong, Natjera & Chamratrithirong, Aphichat & Pattaravanich, Umaporn & Sacks, Gary & Prasertsom, Piyada
- S0306919222000483 Technical change and the Common Agricultural Policy
by Khafagy, Amr & Vigani, Mauro
- S0306919222000501 Innovation in agriculture: An analysis of Swedish agricultural and non-agricultural firms
by Bjerke, Lina & Johansson, Sara
- S0306919222000513 Discursive framing in policies for restricting the marketing of food and non-alcoholic beverages
by Ngqangashe, Y. & Cullerton, K. & Phulkerd, S. & Huckel Schneider, C. & Thow, A.M. & Friel, S.
- S0306919222000525 Excess calorie availability and adult BMI: A cohort analysis of patterns and trends for 156 countries from 1890 to 2015
by Lopez Barrera, Emiliano & Shively, Gerald
- S030691922200032X Wine: The punching bag in trade retaliation
by Ridley, William & Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen
2022, Volume 108, Issue C
- S0306919221001925 Price, information and product quality: Explaining index insurance demand in Burkina Faso
by Stoeffler, Quentin & Opuz, Gülce
- S0306919222000124 The trans-Atlantic conflict over “green” farming
by Paarlberg, Robert
- S0306919222000136 The future of surplus food redistribution in the UK: Reimagining a ‘win-win’ scenario
by Papargyropoulou, Effie & Fearnyough, Kate & Spring, Charlotte & Antal, Lucy
- S0306919222000148 WHO and for how long? An empirical analysis of the consumers’ response to red meat warning
by Carrieri, Vincenzo & Principe, Francesco
- S0306919222000185 Does global value chain participation and positioning in the agriculture and food sectors affect economic performance? A global assessment
by Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia
- S0306919222000197 Consumer-related antecedents of food provisioning behaviors that promote food waste
by Stancu, Violeta & Lähteenmäki, Liisa
- S0306919222000203 Landscape heterogeneity, basis risk and the feasibility of index insurance: An analysis of rice in upland regions of Southeast Asia
by Rigo, Roberta & Santos, Paulo & Frontuto, Vito
- S0306919222000306 Regional and plant-size impacts of COVID-19 on beef processing
by Bina, Justin D. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schulz, Lee L. & Hahn, William F.
- S030691922200015X Insurance subsidies, climate change, and innovation: Implications for crop yield resiliency
by Chemeris, Anna & Liu, Yong & Ker, Alan P.
- S030691922200029X The role of quality characteristics in pricing hard red winter wheat
by Roberts, Shane & Brooks, Kathleen & Nogueira, Lia & Walters, Cory G.
2022, Volume 107, Issue C
- S0306919221001755 Viewpoint: Aligning vision and reality in publicly funded agricultural research for development: A case study of CGIAR
by Thornton, Philip & Dijkman, Jeroen & Herrero, Mario & Szilagyi, Lili & Cramer, Laura
- S0306919221001834 Has global agricultural trade been resilient under coronavirus (COVID-19)? Findings from an econometric assessment of 2020
by Arita, Shawn & Grant, Jason & Sydow, Sharon & Beckman, Jayson
- S0306919221001846 The efficacy of the dependent care deduction at maintaining diet quality
by Scharadin, Benjamin
- S0306919221001858 COVID-19 risk perception and restaurant utilization after easing in-person restrictions
by Yenerall, Jackie & Jensen, Kimberly & Chen, Xuqi & Edward Yu, T.
- S0306919221001871 Assessing rice production efficiency for food security policy planning in Malaysia: A non-parametric bootstrap data envelopment analysis approach
by Nodin, Mohd Norazmi & Mustafa, Zainol & Hussain, Saiful Izzuan
- S0306919221001883 Do government zoning policies improve buyer-farmer relationships? Evidence from Rwanda’s coffee sector
by Gerard, Andrew & Lopez, Maria Claudia & Mason, Nicole M. & Bizoza, Alfred R.
- S0306919221001895 How can public policy encourage private investments in Indian agriculture? Input subsidies vs. public investment
by Akber, Nusrat & Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Mishra, Ashok K.
- S0306919221001901 An evaluation of the healthier dining programme effects on university student and staff choices in Singapore: A cluster-randomized trial
by Seah, Sharna Si Ying & van Dam, Rob M. & Tai, Bee Choo & Tay, Zoey & Wang, May C. & Rebello, Salome A.
- S0306919221001913 The role of poultry transfers in diet diversity: A cluster randomized intent to treat analysis
by Alderman, Harold & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Leight, Jessica & Mulford, Michael & Tambet, Heleene
- S0306919221001937 Temperature effects on crop yields in heat index insurance
by Bucheli, Janic & Dalhaus, Tobias & Finger, Robert
- S0306919221001949 Place matters: Out-of-home demand for food and beverages in Great Britain
by Law, Cherry & Smith, Richard & Cornelsen, Laura
- S0306919221001950 A quantile regression analysis of dietary diversity and anthropometric outcomes among children and women in the rural–urban interface of Bangalore, India
by Purushotham, Anjali & Mittal, Nitya & Ashwini, B.C. & Umesh, K.B. & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Vollmer, Sebastian
- S0306919221001962 The impact of cash and health insurance on child nutrition during the first 1000 days: Evidence from Ghana
by de Groot, Richard & Yablonski, Jennifer & Valli, Elsa
- S030691922100186X Consumer food sustainability before and during the Covid-19 Crisis: A quantitative content analysis and food policy implications
by Hansen, Torben
- S030691922200001X Effects of regulatory policy mixes on traceability adoption in wholesale markets: Food safety inspection and information disclosure
by Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Yu & Liang, Qiao
2022, Volume 106, Issue C
- S0306919221001445 Viewpoint: The case for a six-dimensional food security framework
by Clapp, Jennifer & Moseley, William G. & Burlingame, Barbara & Termine, Paola
- S0306919221001482 Are small farms really more productive than large farms?
by Aragón, Fernando M. & Restuccia, Diego & Rud, Juan Pablo
- S0306919221001548 Viewpoint: An assessment of recent SNAP benefit increases allowing for money and time variability
by You, Wen & Davis, George C. & Yang, Jinyang
- S0306919221001639 Behind the veil: Social desirability bias and animal welfare ballot initiatives
by Lai, Yufeng & Boaitey, Albert & Minegishi, Kota
- S0306919221001652 Time use and eating patterns of SNAP participants over the benefit month
by Lee, Ji Yong & Nayga Jr, Rodolfo M. & Jo, Young & Restrepo, Brandon J.
- S0306919221001664 Green identity labeling, environmental information, and pro-environmental food choices
by Lin, Wen & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- S0306919221001676 Pesticide-free but not organic: Adoption of a large-scale wheat production standard in Switzerland
by Möhring, Niklas & Finger, Robert
- S0306919221001688 The impact of policy design on payment concentration in Ad-hoc disaster Relief: Lessons from the Market Facilitation and Coronavirus food Assistance programs
by Belasco, Eric J. & Smith, Vincent
- S0306919221001706 Industry levy versus banning promotion on soft drinks in Scotland: A distributional analysis
by Dogbe, Wisdom & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- S0306919221001718 Information effects on consumer preferences for alternative animal feedstuffs
by Altmann, Brianne A. & Anders, Sven & Risius, Antje & Mörlein, Daniel
- S0306919221001731 Demand elasticities for fresh meat and welfare effects of meat taxes in Germany
by Roosen, Jutta & Staudigel, Matthias & Rahbauer, Sebastian
- S0306919221001743 An inquiry into the process of upgrading rice milling services: The case of the Mwea Irrigation Scheme in Kenya
by Mano, Yukichi & Njagi, Timothy & Otsuka, Keijiro
- S0306919221001822 Trade impact of maximum residue limits in fresh fruits and vegetables
by Hejazi, Mina & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett
- S030691922100169X Mediation analysis of the impact of the Zimbabwe Harmonized Social Cash Transfer Programme on food security and nutrition
by Pace, Noemi & Sebastian, Ashwini & Daidone, Silvio & Prifti, Ervin & Davis, Benjamin
- S030691922100172X Associations of a national tax on non-essential high calorie foods with changes in consumer prices
by Gračner, Tadeja & Kapinos, Kandice A. & Gertler, Paul J.
2021, Volume 105, Issue C
- S0306919221001263 Viewpoint: Social monitoring for food policy and research: Directions and implications
by Delmastro, Marco & Zollo, Fabiana
- S0306919221001287 A Fortune from misfortune: Evidence from hog firms’ stock price responses to China’s African Swine Fever outbreaks
by Xiong, Tao & Zhang, Wendong & Chen, Chen-Ti
- S0306919221001305 Estimating the market effect of a trade war: The case of soybean tariffs
by Adjemian, Michael K. & Smith, Aaron & He, Wendi
- S0306919221001317 Viewpoint: High-frequency phone surveys on COVID-19: Good practices, open questions
by Gourlay, Sydney & Kilic, Talip & Martuscelli, Antonio & Wollburg, Philip & Zezza, Alberto
- S0306919221001421 India’s food supply chain during the pandemic
by Lowe, Matt & Nadhanael, G.V. & Roth, Benjamin N.
- S0306919221001457 Nutrition and diet quality of food at home by Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) status
by Katare, Bhagyashree & Binkley, James K. & Chen, Kaiyan
- S0306919221001469 Avoidance behaviors circumventing the sugar-sweetened beverages tax
by Zhang, Qi & McCluskey, Jill J. & Gallardo, R. Karina & Brady, Michael P.
- S0306919221001470 Journal submissions, review and editorial decision patterns during initial COVID-19 restrictions
by Biondi, Beatrice & Barrett, Christopher B. & Mazzocchi, Mario & Ando, Amy & Harvey, David & Mallory, Mindy
- S0306919221001494 An evaluation of four private animal health and welfare standards and associated quality assurance programmes for dairy cow production
by More, S.J. & Marchewka, J. & Hanlon, A. & Balzani, A. & Boyle, L.
- S0306919221001500 How do local factors shape the regional adoption of geographical indications in Europe? Evidences from France, Italy and Spain
by Cei, Leonardo & Stefani, Gianluca & Defrancesco, Edi
- S0306919221001512 When beef consumption becomes politicized: Longitudinal change of US beef purchase intention and political values in Korea
by Kim, Byeong Je & Chung, Ji-Bum
- S0306919221001524 Introducing quality certification in staple food markets in Sub-Saharan Africa: Four conditions for successful implementation
by Abate, Gashaw T. & Bernard, Tanguy & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Trachtman, Carly
- S0306919221001536 Can agricultural insurance encourage farmers to apply biological pesticides? Evidence from rural China
by Tang, Lin & Luo, Xiaofeng
- S0306919221001627 Flood-tolerant rice improves climate resilience, profitability, and household consumption in Bangladesh
by Bairagi, Subir & Bhandari, Humnath & Kumar Das, Subrata & Mohanty, Samarendu
- S0306919221001640 Impact of food safety regulations on agricultural trade: Evidence from China's import refusal data
by Sun, Dongsheng & Liu, Yifang & Grant, Jason & Long, Yanyu & Wang, Xiaojuan & Xie, Chaoping
- S030691922100141X Changing patterns in genebank acquisitions of crop genetic materials: An analysis of global policy drivers and potential consequences
by Mekonnen, Dawit K. & Spielman, David J.
2021, Volume 104, Issue C
- S0306919221001020 Does distributing SNAP benefits later in the month smooth expenditures?
by Cotti, Chad D. & Gordanier, John M. & Ozturk, Orgul D.
- S0306919221001044 Impacts of agricultural incentive policies on land rental prices: New evidence from China
by Lin, Wensheng & Huang, Jikun
- S0306919221001056 A case for measuring negative willingness to pay for consumer goods
by Bass, Daniel A. & McFadden, Brandon R. & Messer, Kent D.
- S0306919221001068 Understanding drivers of private-sector compliance to large-scale food fortification: A case study on edible oil value chains in Bangladesh
by Ebata, Ayako & Thorpe, Jodie & Islam, Ainee & Sultana, Sabiha & Mbuya, Mduduzi N.N.
- S0306919221001172 Viewpoint: The measurement of water access and use is key for more effective food and nutrition policy
by Young, Sera L.
- S0306919221001184 Whose rights deserve protection? Framing analysis of responses to the 2016 Committee of Advertising Practice consultation on the non-broadcast advertising of foods and soft drinks to children
by Carters-White, Lauren & Chambers, Stephanie & Skivington, Kathryn & Hilton, Shona
- S0306919221001196 Impact of home garden interventions in East Africa: Results of three randomized controlled trials
by Depenbusch, Lutz & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Roothaert, Ralph & Namazzi, Sylvia & Onyango, Charles & Bongole, Sophia & Mutebi, James
- S0306919221001202 Trend analysis of sustainability claims: The European fisheries and aquaculture markets case
by Lucas, Sterenn & Soler, Louis-Georges & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- S0306919221001214 Impact of Gendered Participation in market-linked value-chains on Economic Outcomes: Evidence from India
by Pandey, Vivek & Nagarajan, Hari K. & Kumar, Deepak
- S0306919221001226 Firm’s compliance behaviour towards food fortification regulations: Evidence from oil and salt producers in Bangladesh
by Saha, Amrita & Guariso, Daniele & Mbuya, Mduduzi N.N. & Ebata, Ayako
- S0306919221001238 Is growing your own food necessary for dietary diversity? Evidence from Nigeria
by Olabisi, Michael & Obekpa, Hephzibah Onyeje & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O.
- S0306919221001251 Measuring palatability as a linear combination of nutrient levels in food items
by Young, Jeffrey S.
- S0306919221001275 Review: Retail consumer price data reveal gaps and opportunities to monitor food systems for nutrition
by Bai, Yan & Costlow, Leah & Ebel, Alissa & Laves, Sarah & Ueda, Yurika & Volin, Natalie & Zamek, Maya & Herforth, Anna & Masters, William A.
- S0306919221001299 The global cost of reaching a world without hunger: Investment costs and policy action opportunities
by Chichaibelu, Bezawit Beyene & Bekchanov, Maksud & von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo
- S0306919221001433 Viewpoint: Rigorous monitoring is necessary to guide food system transformation in the countdown to the 2030 global goals
by Fanzo, Jessica & Haddad, Lawrence & Schneider, Kate R. & Béné, Christophe & Covic, Namukolo M. & Guarin, Alejandro & Herforth, Anna W. & Herrero, Mario & Sumaila, U. Rashid & Aburto, Nancy J. & Amuyunzu-Nyamongo, Mary & Barquera, Simon & Battersby, Jane & Beal, Ty & Bizzotto Molina, Paulina & Brusset, Emery & Cafiero, Carlo & Campeau, Christine & Caron, Patrick & Cattaneo, Andrea & Conforti, Piero & Davis, Claire & DeClerck, Fabrice A.J. & Elouafi, Ismahane & Fabi, Carola & Gephart, Jessica A. & Golden, Christopher D. & Hendriks, Sheryl L. & Huang, Jikun & Laar, Amos & Lal, Rattan & Lidder, Preetmoninder & Loken, Brent & Marshall, Quinn & Masuda, Yuta J. & McLaren, Rebecca & Neufeld, Lynnette M. & Nordhagen, Stella & Remans, Roseline & Resnick, Danielle & Silverberg, Marissa & Torero Cullen, Maximo & Tubiello, Francesco N. & Vivero-Pol, Jose-Luis & Wei, Shijin & Rosero Moncayo, Jose
- S030691922100124X Migration, economic crisis and child growth in rural Guatemala: Insights from the Great Recession
by Carletto, Calogero & Maluccio, John A. & Shrestha, Savant Man & Stewart, Mackenzie F.
2021, Volume 103, Issue C
- S0306919220302037 Informal vendors and food systems planning in an emerging African city
by Giroux, Stacey & Blekking, Jordan & Waldman, Kurt & Resnick, Danielle & Fobi, Daniel
- S0306919220302050 Barriers to urban agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Davies, Julia & Hannah, Corrie & Guido, Zack & Zimmer, Andrew & McCann, Laura & Battersby, Jane & Evans, Tom
- S0306919220302189 Expanding the boundaries of food policy: The turn to equity in New York City
by Cohen, Nevin & Ilieva, Rositsa T.
- S0306919220302190 Beyond backyard chickens: A framework for understanding municipal urban agriculture policies in the United States
by Halvey, Madeline R. & Santo, Raychel E. & Lupolt, Sara N. & Dilka, Trent J. & Kim, Brent F. & Bachman, Grace H. & Clark, Jill K. & Nachman, Keeve E.
- S0306919220302207 Essential, fragile, and invisible community food infrastructure: The role of urban governments in the United States
by Clark, Jill K. & Conley, Brian & Raja, Samina
- S0306919220302219 The dynamics between the food environment and residential segregation: An analysis of metropolitan areas
by Havewala, Ferzana
- S0306919221000154 London’s food policy: Leveraging the policy sub-system, programme and plan
by Parsons, Kelly & Lang, Tim & Barling, David
- S0306919221000166 How food policies emerge: The pivotal role of policy entrepreneurs as brokers and bridges of people and ideas
by Giambartolomei, Gloria & Forno, Francesca & Sage, Colin
- S0306919221000464 Municipal foodscapes: Urban food policy and the new municipalism
by Morley, Adrian & Morgan, Kevin
- S0306919221000853 Consumer and retailer preferences for local ingredients in processed foods: Evidence from a stacked choice experiment in an African urban dairy market
by Vroegindewey, Ryan & Richardson, Robert B. & Ortega, David L. & Theriault, Veronique
- S0306919221000865 The emergence of city food networks: Rescaling the impact of urban food policies
by Moragues-Faus, Ana
- S0306919221000993 The co-production of urban food policies: Exploring the emergence of new governance spaces in three Spanish cities
by Vara-Sánchez, Isabel & Gallar-Hernández, David & García-García, Lidia & Morán Alonso, Nerea & Moragues-Faus, Ana
- S0306919221001032 Urban food policies for a sustainable and just future: Concepts and tools for a renewed agenda
by Moragues-Faus, Ana & Battersby, Jane
2021, Volume 102, Issue C
- S0306919221000117 Root for the tubers: Extended-harvest crop production and productivity measurement in surveys
by Kilic, Talip & Moylan, Heather & Ilukor, John & Mtengula, Clement & Pangapanga-Phiri, Innocent
- S0306919221000130 Produce to eat or sell: Panel data structural equation modeling of market participation and food dietary diversity in Zambia
by Mulenga, Brian P. & Ngoma, Hambulo & Nkonde, Chewe
- S0306919221000191 Does receiving food aid influence the adoption of climate-adaptive agricultural practices? Evidence from Ethiopia and Malawi
by Sitko, Nicholas J. & Scognamillo, Antonio & Malevolti, Giulia
- S0306919221000208 Measuring macro- and micronutrient consumption in multi-purpose surveys: Evidence from a survey experiment in Tanzania
by Ameye, Hannah & De Weerdt, Joachim & Gibson, John
- S0306919221000221 Does internet use improve technical efficiency of banana production in China? Evidence from a selectivity-corrected analysis
by Zheng, Hongyun & Ma, Wanglin & Wang, Fang & Li, Gucheng
- S0306919221000233 Too cool for farm to school? Analyzing the determinants of farm to school programming continuation
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Mendis, Sachintha S.
- S0306919221000397 Food price volatility and household food security: Evidence from Nigeria
by Amolegbe, Khadijat B. & Upton, Joanna & Bageant, Elizabeth & Blom, Sylvia
- S0306919221000403 Effects of variable EU import levies on corn price volatility
by Berger, Jurij & Dalheimer, Bernhard & Brümmer, Bernhard
- S0306919221000415 The 2019 government shutdown increased uncertainty in major agricultural commodity markets
by Goyal, Raghav & Adjemian, Michael K.