Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
2021, Volume 99, Issue C
- S0306919220301676 Viewpoint: The future of work in agri-food
by Christiaensen, Luc & Rutledge, Zachariah & Taylor, J. Edward
- S0306919220301779 Consumer ethnocentric behavior and food choices in developing countries: The case of Nigeria
by Kilders, Valerie & Caputo, Vincenzina & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O.
- S0306919220301792 All that is gold does not glitter: Income and nutrition in Tanzania
by Van den Broeck, Goedele & Mardulier, Myrthe & Maertens, Miet
- S0306919220301810 The inverse relationship between farm size and productivity: Refocusing the debate
by Helfand, Steven M. & Taylor, Matthew P.H.
- S0306919220301822 Can low-income households afford a healthy diet? Insufficient income as a driver of food insecurity in Europe
by Penne, Tess & Goedemé, Tim
- S0306919220301834 Heterogeneous informational and attitudinal impacts on consumer preferences for eggs from welfare enhanced cage systems
by Cao, Ying (Jessica) & Cranfield, John & Chen, Chen & Widowski, Tina
- S0306919220301846 Commercialization of underutilized fruits: Baobab pulp supply response to price and non-price incentives in Kenya
by Kaimba, George K. & Mithöfer, Dagmar & Muendo, Kavoi M.
- S0306919220301858 Do junk food bans in school really reduce childhood overweight? Evidence from Brazil
by Levasseur, Pierre
- S0306919220301871 Cost and affordability of nutritious diets at retail prices: Evidence from 177 countries
by Bai, Yan & Alemu, Robel & Block, Steven A. & Headey, Derek & Masters, William A.
- S0306919220301883 Viewpoint: Are food labels good?
by Sunstein, Cass R.
- S0306919220301895 Predicting access to healthful food retailers with machine learning
by Amin, Modhurima Dey & Badruddoza, Syed & McCluskey, Jill J.
- S0306919220302013 Does it matter who advises farmers? Pest management choices with public and private extension
by Wuepper, David & Roleff, Nikolaus & Finger, Robert
- S0306919220302025 Most national, mandatory flour fortification standards do not align with international recommendations for iron, zinc, and vitamin B12 levels
by Bobrek, Katherine S. & Broersen, Britt & Aburto, Nancy J. & Garg, Aashima & Serdula, Mary & Beltrán Velázquez, Filiberto & Wong, Eugene C. & Pachón, Helena
- S0306919220302177 A new food label to aid farmland preservation programs: Evidence from a field experiment
by Duke, Joshua M. & Bernard, John C. & Vitz, Gregory
- S030691922030186X Affordability of nutritious diets in rural India
by Raghunathan, Kalyani & Headey, Derek & Herforth, Anna
2021, Volume 98, Issue C
- S0306919220300440 Post-harvest losses in rural-urban value chains: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw & Reardon, Thomas
- S0306919220300762 Global food waste across the income spectrum: Implications for food prices, production and resource use
by Lopez Barrera, Emiliano & Hertel, Thomas
- S0306919220300816 The effect of sell-by dates on purchase volume and food waste
by Yu, Yang & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- S0306919220300920 The environmental impact of reducing food loss and waste: A critical assessment
by Cattaneo, Andrea & Federighi, Giovanni & Vaz, Sara
- S0306919220300932 Improved on-farm storage reduces seasonal food insecurity of smallholder farmer households – Evidence from a randomized control trial in Tanzania
by Brander, Michael & Bernauer, Thomas & Huss, Matthias
- S0306919220300956 Food waste declined more in rural Chinese households with livestock
by Qi, Danyi & Lai, Wangyang & Roe, Brian E.
- S0306919220300981 Does dietary knowledge affect household food waste in the developing economy of China?
by Min, Shi & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua
- S0306919220301160 In search of economically significant food losses: Evidence from Tunisia and Egypt
by Anriquez, Gustavo & Foster, William & Ortega, Jorge & Santos Rocha, Jozimo
- S0306919220301196 Using food loss reduction to reach food security and environmental objectives – A search for promising leverage points
by Kuiper, Marijke & Cui, Hao David
- S0306919220301573 Analyzing the economics of food loss and waste reductions in a food supply chain
by de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dušan & Just, David R. & Reynolds, Christian & Sethi, Geeta
- S0306919220301627 Quantity and quality food losses across the value Chain: A Comparative analysis
by Delgado, Luciana & Schuster, Monica & Torero, Maximo
- S0306919220301780 Reducing food loss and waste: Five challenges for policy and research
by Cattaneo, Andrea & Sánchez, Marco V. & Torero, Máximo & Vos, Rob
- S030691922030083X The role of diverse distribution channels in reducing food loss and waste: The case of the Cali tomato supply chain in Colombia
by Chaboud, Géraldine & Moustier, Paule
- S030691922030097X Observability of food safety losses in maize: Evidence from Kenya
by Hoffmann, Vivian & Mutiga, Samuel K. & Harvey, Jagger W. & Nelson, Rebecca J. & Milgroom, Michael G.
- S030691922030138X Improving data on food losses and waste: From theory to practice
by Fabi, Carola & Cachia, Franck & Conforti, Piero & English, Alicia & Rosero Moncayo, José
2020, Volume 97, Issue C
- S0306919220300312 Viewpoint: Regulating meat consumption to improve health, the environment and animal welfare
by Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Réquillart, Vincent & Treich, Nicolas
- S0306919220301159 Aid, collective action and benefits to smallholders: Evaluating the World Food Program's purchase for progress pilot
by Gelo, Dambala & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Shimeles, Abebe & Dikgang, Johane
- S0306919220301202 Integrated Value Chain Development: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Kuijpers, Rob
- S0306919220301226 Food-away-from-home plate waste in China: Preference for variety and quantity
by Xu, Zhigang & Zhang, Zongli & Liu, Haiyan & Zhong, Funing & Bai, Junfei & Cheng, Shengkui
- S0306919220301421 Consumer willingness to pay for redundant food labels
by Wilson, Lacey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- S0306919220301597 Lead-farmer extension and smallholder valuation of new agricultural technologies in Tanzania
by Morgan, Stephen N. & Mason, Nicole M. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- S0306919220301603 Subsistence production, markets, and dietary diversity in the Kenyan small farm sector
by Muthini, Davis & Nzuma, Jonathan & Qaim, Matin
- S0306919220301639 The effectiveness of taxes in decreasing candy purchases
by Hoy, Kyle A. & Wrenn, Douglas H.
- S0306919220301640 Grade inflation in restaurant hygiene inspections: Repeated interactions between inspectors and restaurateurs
by Kovács, Balázs & Lehman, David W. & Carroll, Glenn R.
- S0306919220301664 Smallholders' perceptions and preferences for market attributes promoting sustained participation in modern agricultural value chains
by Ola, Oreoluwa & Menapace, Luisa
- S0306919220301688 Rural households in Papua New Guinea afford better diets with income from small businesses
by Schmidt, Emily & Mueller, Valerie & Rosenbach, Gracie
- S0306919220301755 Ground beef recalls and subsequent food safety performance
by Ollinger, Michael & Houser, Matthew
- S0306919220301767 Vertical transmission of overweight: Evidence from a sample of English adoptees
by Costa-Font, Joan & Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Le Grand, Julian
- S0306919220302062 Viewpoint: COVID-19 and seed security response now and beyond
by Sperling, Louise & Louwaars, Niels & de Ponti, Orlando & Smale, Melinda & Baributsa, Dieudonne & van Etten, Jacob
- S030691922030155X Nudging and corporate environmental responsibility: A natural field experiment
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco & Scaramozzino, Pasquale
2020, Volume 96, Issue C
- S0306919220300324 Improving the food environment in kindergartens and schools: An overview of policies and policy opportunities in Europe
by Kovacs, Viktoria Anna & Messing, Sven & Sandu, Petru & Nardone, Paola & Pizzi, Enrica & Hassapidou, Maria & Brukalo, Katarzyna & Tecklenburg, Ernestine & Abu-Omar, Karim
- S0306919220300336 A ‘Common Food Policy’ for Europe: How governance reforms can spark a shift to healthy diets and sustainable food systems
by De Schutter, Olivier & Jacobs, Nick & Clément, Chantal
- S0306919220300348 Capacity development in food and nutrition in central and Eastern Europe: A decade of achievements
by Gurinovic, Mirjana & Milesevic, Jelena & Zekovic, Milica & Kadvan, Agnes & Ranic, Maria & Glibetic, Maria
- S0306919220300361 The effect of smileys as motivational incentives on children’s fruit and vegetable choice, consumption and waste: A field experiment in schools in five European countries
by Gwozdz, W. & Reisch, L. & Eiben, G. & Hunsberger, M. & Konstabel, K. & Kovacs, E. & Luszczki, E. & Mazur, A. & Mendl, E. & Saamel, M. & Wolters, M.
- S0306919220300737 How can policy processes remove barriers to sustainable food systems in Europe? Contributing to a policy framework for agri-food transitions
by Galli, Francesca & Prosperi, Paolo & Favilli, Elena & D'Amico, Simona & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca
- S0306919220300749 Food security and nutrition challenges in Tajikistan: Opportunities for a systems approach
by Kawabata, Mariko & Berardo, Andrea & Mattei, Paolo & de Pee, Saskia
- S0306919220300750 Advancing the evidence base for public policies impacting on dietary behaviour, physical activity and sedentary behaviour in Europe: The Policy Evaluation Network promoting a multidisciplinary approach
by Lakerveld, Jeroen & Woods, Catherine & Hebestreit, Antje & Brenner, Hermann & Flechtner-Mors, Marion & Harrington, Janas M. & Kamphuis, Carlijn B.M. & Laxy, Michael & Luszczynska, Aleksandra & Mazzocchi, Mario & Murrin, Celine & Poelman, Maartje & Steenhuis, Ingrid & Roos, Gun & Steinacker, Jürgen M. & Stock, Christian C. & van Lenthe, Frank & Zeeb, Hajo & Zukowska, Joanna & Ahrens, Wolfgang
- S0306919220300798 Trans fat in foods in Iran, South-Eastern Europe, Caucasia and Central Asia: a market basket investigation
by Stender, Steen
- S0306919220300890 Towards better nutrition in Europe: Evaluating progress and defining future directions
by Breda, Joao & Castro, Lea Samanta Nash & Whiting, Stephen & Williams, Julianne & Jewell, Jo & Engesveen, Kaia & Wickramasinghe, Kremlin
- S0306919220300907 Assessing nutritional status and nutrition-related knowledge, attitudes and practices of Albanian schoolchildren to support school food and nutrition policies and programmes
by Hyska, Jolanda & Burazeri, Genc & Menza, Valeria & Dupouy, Eleonora
- S0306919220301123 Harmonised collection of national food consumption data in Europe
by Ioannidou, Sofia & Horváth, Zsuzsanna & Arcella, Davide
- S0306919220301561 Sustainable food systems for healthy diets in Europe and Central Asia: Introduction to the special issue
by Dupouy, Eleonora & Gurinovic, Mirjana
- S030691922030035X The potential of diversified agroecological systems to deliver healthy outcomes: Making the link between agriculture, food systems & health
by Frison, Emile & Clément, Chantal
2020, Volume 95, Issue C
- S0306919220301135 Bargaining power, decision making, and biofortification: The role of gender in adoption of orange sweet potato in Uganda
by Gilligan, Daniel O. & Kumar, Neha & McNiven, Scott & Meenakshi, J.V. & Quisumbing, Agnes
- S0306919220301147 Understanding pastoralists’ dynamic insurance uptake decisions: Evidence from four-year panel data in Ethiopia
by Takahashi, Kazushi & Noritomo, Yuma & Ikegami, Munenobu & Jensen, Nathaniel D.
- S0306919220301184 How the performance rationales of organisations providing farm advice explain persistent difficulties in addressing societal goals in agriculture
by Dhiab, H. & Labarthe, P. & Laurent, C.
- S0306919220301214 Are SNAP benefits adequate? A geographical and food expenditure decomposition
by Davis, George C. & You, Wen & Yang, Yanliang
- S0306919220301354 Consumer preferences for farm-raised meat, lab-grown meat, and plant-based meat alternatives: Does information or brand matter?
by Van Loo, Ellen J. & Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L.
- S0306919220301366 “Social food”: Food literacy co-construction and distortion on social media
by Steils, Nadia & Obaidalahe, Zakia
- S0306919220301378 A reconsideration of the sugar sweetened beverage tax in a household production model
by Xiang, Di & Zhan, Lue & Bordignon, Massimo
- S0306919220301391 Climate risk management strategies and food security: Evidence from Cambodian rice farmers
by Bairagi, Subir & Mishra, Ashok K. & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
- S0306919220301408 Learning from the implementation of Universal Free School Meals in Scotland using Normalisation Process Theory: Lessons for policymakers to engage multiple stakeholders
by Chambers, Stephanie & Boydell, Nicola & Ford, Allison & Eadie, Douglas
- S0306919220301433 Risk perceptions and food-handling practices in the home
by Evans, Keith S. & Teisl, Mario F. & Lando, Amy. M. & Liu, Sherry T.
- S0306919220301445 Supermarket contracts and smallholder farmers: Implications for income and multidimensional poverty
by Ogutu, Sylvester Ochieng & Ochieng, Dennis O. & Qaim, Matin
- S0306919220301457 Sustainable intensification among smallholder maize farmers in Ethiopia: Adoption and impacts under rainfall and unobserved heterogeneity
by Marenya, Paswel P. & Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos & Jaleta, Moti & Rahut, Dil B.
- S0306919220301469 Workfare programs and children’s meals intake: Evidence from India
by Bagavathinathan, Karan Singh & Chaurey, Ritam
- S0306919220301536 Stimulating smallholder dairy market and livestock feed improvements through local innovation platforms in the Himalayan foothills of India
by Ravichandran, Thanammal & Teufel, Nils & Capezzone, Filippo & Birner, Regina & Duncan, Alan J.
- S0306919220301548 Eating to save the planet: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial using individual-level food purchase data
by Jalil, Andrew J. & Tasoff, Joshua & Bustamante, Arturo Vargas
- S0306919220301585 Viewpoint: Climate impacts on agriculture: Searching for keys under the streetlight
by Hertel, Thomas W. & de Lima, Cicero Z.
- S0306919220301615 Women’s empowerment boosts the gains in dietary diversity from agricultural technology adoption in rural Kenya
by Kassie, Menale & Fisher, Monica & Muricho, Geoffrey & Diiro, Gracious
- S030691922030141X Local food prices and the purchasing power of SNAP benefits
by Christensen, Garret & Bronchetti, Erin Todd
2020, Volume 94, Issue C
- S0306919219306323 Shocks and agricultural investment decisions
by Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn
- S0306919219306335 The impact of agricultural commercialisation on household welfare in rural Vietnam
by Cazzuffi, Chiara & McKay, Andy & Perge, Emilie
- S0306919219306359 The effects of trust and land administration on economic outcomes: Evidence from Vietnam
by Dang, Duc Anh & Dang, Kim Khoi & Dang, Vuong Anh & Vu, Thi Lan
- S0306919220300233 Tenurial security and agricultural investment: Evidence from Vietnam
by Bellemare, Marc F. & Chua, Kenn & Santamaria, Julieth & Vu, Khoa
- S0306919220300245 Market constraints, misallocation, and productivity in Vietnam agriculture
by Ayerst, Stephen & Brandt, Loren & Restuccia, Diego
- S0306919220300257 Land rights, agricultural productivity, and deforestation
by Abman, Ryan & Carney, Conor
- S0306919220300269 Rental markets, gender, and land certificates: Evidence from Vietnam
by Ayala-Cantu, Luciano & Morando, Bruno
- S0306919220300452 Understanding farmers’ valuation of agricultural insurance: Evidence from Vietnam
by King, Michael & Singh, Anuj Pratap
- S0306919220300865 Reprint of: Crop prices and the individual decision to migrate
by Narciso, Gaia
- S0306919220301172 The intertemporal evolution of agriculture and labor over a rapid structural transformation: Lessons from Vietnam
by Liu, Yanyan & Barrett, Christopher B. & Pham, Trinh & Violette, William
- S0306919220301342 Introduction to understanding agricultural development and change: Learning from Vietnam
by Newman, Carol & Singhal, Saurabh & Tarp, Finn
2020, Volume 93, Issue C
- S0306919220300774 Seasonal rural labor markets and their relevance to policy analyses in developing countries
by Feuerbacher, Arndt & McDonald, Scott & Dukpa, Chencho & Grethe, Harald
- S0306919220300841 Realized and potential global production effects from genetic engineering
by Scheitrum, Daniel & Schaefer, K. Aleks & Nes, Kjersti
- S0306919220300877 Are aquaculture growth policies in high-income countries due diligence or illusionary dreams? Foreseeing policy implications on seafood production in Singapore
by Bohnes, Florence Alexia & Rodriguez, U-Primo & Nielsen, Max & Laurent, Alexis
- S0306919220300919 Assessing the effect of food retail subsidies on the price of food in remote Indigenous communities in Canada
by Naylor, Jamie & Deaton, B. James & Ker, Alan
- S0306919220300944 Use and understanding of labelling information when preparing infant formula: Evidence from interviews and eye tracking
by Malek, Lenka & Duffy, Gillian & Fowler, Hazel & Katzer, Lisa
- S0306919220300968 The impact of expiration dates labels on hedonic markets for perishable products
by Li, Tongzhe & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- S0306919220301081 Explaining resistance to regulatory interventions to prevent obesity and improve nutrition: A case-study of a sugar-sweetened beverages tax in Australia
by Sainsbury, Emma & Magnusson, Roger & Thow, Anne-Marie & Colagiuri, Stephen
- S0306919220301093 Viewpoint: Water, agriculture & poverty in an era of climate change: Why do we know so little?
by Balasubramanya, Soumya & Stifel, David
- S0306919220301111 Implementation of healthy food environment policies to prevent nutrition-related non-communicable diseases in Ghana: National experts’ assessment of government action
by Laar, Amos & Barnes, Amy & Aryeetey, Richmond & Tandoh, Akua & Bash, Kristin & Mensah, Kobby & Zotor, Francis & Vandevijvere, Stefanie & Holdsworth, Michelle
- S030691922030110X The impacts of value chain upgrading on the export of processed food
by Tanrattanaphong, Borworn & Hu, Baiding & Gan, Christopher
2020, Volume 92, Issue C
- S0306919220300166 Viewpoint: Determining famine: Multi-dimensional analysis for the twenty-first century
by Maxwell, Daniel & Khalif, Abdullahi & Hailey, Peter & Checchi, Francesco
- S0306919220300191 Viewpoint: Hunger as a weapon of war: Hitler’s Hunger Plan, Native American resettlement and starvation in Yemen
by Runge, Carlisle Ford & Graham, Linnea
- S0306919220300221 Does inflation kill? Exposure to food inflation and child mortality
by Kidane, Daniel & Woldemichael, Andinet
- S0306919220300294 A mixed-methods study of retail food waste in New Zealand
by Goodman-Smith, Francesca & Mirosa, Miranda & Skeaff, Sheila
- S0306919220300300 Assessing consumer willingness to pay for Arctic food products
by Yang, Yang & Hobbs, Jill E. & Natcher, David C.
- S0306919220300464 Biases in self-reported food insecurity measurement: A list experiment approach
by Tadesse, Getaw & Abate, Gashaw T. & Zewdie, Tadiwos
- S0306919220300713 Yield effects of climate-smart agriculture aid investment in southern Malawi
by Amadu, Festus O. & McNamara, Paul E. & Miller, Daniel C.
- S0306919220300725 Baseline results from the Eat, Play, Live trial: A randomized controlled trial within a natural experiment examining the role of nutrition policy and capacity building in improving food environments in recreation and sport facilities
by Olstad, Dana Lee & Prowse, Rachel J.L. & Raine, Kim D. & Tomlin, Dona & Kirk, Sara F. & McIsaac, Jessie-Lee D. & Mâsse, Louise C. & Caswell, M. Susan & Hanning, Rhona M. & Milford, Todd & Naylor, Patti-Jean
- S0306919220300786 Domestic and international impacts of the rice trade policy reform in the Philippines
by Balié, Jean & Valera, Harold Glenn
- S0306919220300804 A mechanisms-based explanation of nutrition policy (dis)integration processes in Uganda
by Namugumya, Brenda Shenute & Candel, Jeroen J.L. & Talsma, Elise F. & Termeer, Catrien J.A.M.
- S0306919220300828 Consumer trust in the food value chain and its impact on consumer confidence: A model for assessing consumer trust and evidence from a 5-country study in Europe
by Macready, Anna L. & Hieke, Sophie & Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena & Szumiał, Szymon & Vranken, Liesbet & Grunert, Klaus G.
- S0306919220300853 Farm locations and dwelling clusters: Do they make production and technical efficiency spatially contagious?
by Mamiit, Rusyan Jill & Yanagida, John & Villanueva, Donald
- S0306919220300889 Does how you pay influence the share of healthy items that you Buy? Assessing differences in nutritional quality of food purchases by payment type
by Zeballos, Eliana & Mancino, Lisa & Lin, Biing-Hwan
2020, Volume 91, Issue C
- S0306919219306293 Do firms leverage the FDA nutrient label rounding rules to generate favorable nutrition fact panels or health claims?
by Wright, Melissa A. & Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
- S0306919219306347 Crop prices and the individual decision to migrate
by Narciso, Gaia
- S0306919219306360 Where’s the beef? Cattle producers’ response to endangered species listings
by Malone, Trey & Melstrom, Richard T.
- S0306919219306372 Viewpoint: International agriculture’s needed shift from energy intensification to agroecological intensification
by Nelson, Rebecca
- S0306919219306384 Monetary policy and food inflation in South Africa: A quantile regression analysis
by Iddrisu, Abdul-Aziz & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul
- S0306919220300087 Viewpoint: A view on the key research issues that the CGIAR should lead on 2020–2030
by Haddad, Lawrence
- S0306919220300099 Viewpoint: Principles and priorities for one CGIAR
by Lobell, David B.
- S0306919220300105 Integrating fisheries, food and nutrition – Insights from people and policies in Timor-Leste
by Farmery, Anna K. & Kajlich, Lana & Voyer, Michelle & Bogard, Jessica R. & Duarte, Augustinha
- S0306919220300154 VIEWPOINT: Five recommendations for an inclusive and collaborative One CGIAR
by Ronnie Coffman, William & Acevedo, Maricelis & Davidson Evanega, Sarah & Porciello, Jaron & Ann Tufan, Hale & McCandless, Linda
- S0306919220300178 Industry self-regulation of food advertisement to children: Compliance versus effectiveness of the EU Pledge
by Landwehr, Stefanie C. & Hartmann, Monika
- S0306919220300208 Conceptualizing sustainable diets in Vietnam: Minimum metrics and potential leverage points
by Mayton, Holly & Beal, Ty & Rubin, Julia & Sanchez, Alejandra & Heller, Martin & Hoey, Lesli & de Haan, Stef & Duong, Thanh Thi & Huynh, Tuyen & Burra, Dharani Dhar & Khoury, Colin K. & Jones, Andrew D.
- S0306919220300270 Viewpoint: Time to Increase Production of Nutrient-rich Foods
by Sanchez, Pedro A.
- S030691922030018X Standards, trade margins and product quality: Firm-level evidence from Peru
by Curzi, Daniele & Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet & Olper, Alessandro
- S030691922030021X Food insecurity, gender, and international migration in low- and middle-income countries
by Smith, Michael D. & Floro, Maria S.
2020, Volume 90, Issue C
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306104 Galvanizing political commitment in the UN Decade of Action for Nutrition: Assessing commitment in member-countries of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement
by Fracassi, Patrizia & Siekmans, Kendra & Baker, Phillip
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306098 Impact of the eKutir ICT-enabled social enterprise and its distributed micro-entrepreneur strategy on fruit and vegetable consumption: A quasi-experimental study in rural and urban communities in Odisha, India
by Dubé, Laurette & McRae, Cameron & Wu, Yun-Hsuan & Ghosh, Samik & Allen, Summer & Ross, Daniel & Ray, Saibal & Joshi, Pramod K. & McDermott, John & Jha, Srivardhini & Moore, Spencer
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306153 The evolution of Coca-Cola Australia’s soft drink reformulation strategy 2003–2017: A thematic analysis of corporate documents
by Lacy-Nichols, Jennifer & Scrinis, Gyorgy & Carey, Rachel
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306116 Sugary drink excise tax policy process and implementation: Case study from Saudi Arabia
by Alsukait, Reem & Bleich, Sara & Wilde, Parke & Singh, Gitanjali & Folta, Sara
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306311 What is the intrinsic value of fertilizer? Experimental value elicitation and decomposition in the hill and terai regions of Nepal
by Ward, Patrick S. & Gupta, Shweta & Singh, Vartika & Ortega, David L. & Gautam, Shriniwas
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306281 Changes in food purchases at retirement in France
by Allais, Olivier & Leroy, Pascal & Mink, Julia
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s0306919219306128 Estimating the effects of agri-environmental measures using difference-in-difference coarsened exact matching
by Bertoni, Danilo & Curzi, Daniele & Aletti, Giacomo & Olper, Alessandro
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s030691921930630x Geographical indications in the UK after Brexit: An uncertain future?
by Prescott, Craig & Pilato, Manuela & Bellia, Claudio
- v:90:y:2020:i:c:s030691921930627x Does farm structure affect rural household incomes? Evidence from Tanzania
by Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S.
2019, Volume 89, Issue C
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305883 An unequal burden: Intra-household dimensions of seasonal health in Tanzania
by Bevis, Leah E.M. & Naschold, Felix & Rao, Tanvi
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306050 Understanding heterogeneity in price changes and firm responses to a national unhealthy food tax in Mexico
by Salgado, Juan Carlos & Ng, Shu Wen
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306049 Urban food policies in German city regions: An overview of key players and policy instruments
by Doernberg, Alexandra & Horn, Paula & Zasada, Ingo & Piorr, Annette
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306025 Developing the Women's Empowerment in Nutrition Index in Two States of India
by Narayanan, Sudha & Lentz, Erin & Fontana, Marzia & De, Anuradha & Kulkarni, Bharati
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306062 Investigating menu kilojoule labelling policy adoption from a political science perspective
by Clarke, Brydie & Swinburn, Boyd & Sacks, Gary
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305913 Determinants of spatial market efficiency of grain markets in Russia
by Svanidze, Miranda & Götz, Linde
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306141 Do farmers’ organizations enhance the welfare of smallholders? Findings from the Mozambican national agricultural survey
by Bachke, Maren Elise
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306074 Understanding beliefs and concerns towards palm oil: Empirical evidence and policy implications
by Capecchi, Stefania & Amato, Mario & Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306086 The long overhang of bad decisions in agro-industrial development: Sugar and tomato paste in Ghana
by Frimpong Boamah, Emmanuel & Sumberg, James
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219306037 Knowing is half the battle: Seasonal forecasts, adaptive cropping systems, and the mediating role of private markets in Zambia
by Maggio, Giuseppe & Sitko, Nicholas
- v:89:y:2019:i:c:s030691921930613x Chinese consumers’ preferences for food quality test/measurement indicators and cues of milk powder: A case of Zhengzhou, China
by Wang, Erpeng & Gao, Zhifeng & Heng, Yan & Shi, Lijia
2019, Volume 88, Issue C
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305901 Consumers’ valuation for food traceability in China: Does trust matter?
by Liu, Ruifeng & Gao, Zhifeng & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Snell, Heather Arielle & Ma, Hengyun
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305846 First foods: Diet quality among infants aged 6–23 months in 42 countries
by Choudhury, Samira & Headey, Derek D. & Masters, William A.
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305871 Conditions influencing the adoption of a soda tax for public health: Analysis of the French case (2005–2012)
by Le Bodo, Y. & Etilé, F. & Gagnon, F. & De Wals, P.
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305652 Does food processing mitigate consumers’ concerns about crops grown with recycled water?
by Savchenko, Olesya M. & Li, Tongzhe & Kecinski, Maik & Messer, Kent D.
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305676 Eco-labels and product longevity: The case of whitefish in UK grocery retailing
by Sogn-Grundvåg, Geir & Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun & Young, James A.
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305895 Trade and dietary diversity in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Krivonos, Ekaterina & Kuhn, Lena
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305858 Women’s empowerment and nutrition status: The case of iron deficiency in India
by Gupta, Soumya & Pingali, Prabhu & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s0306919219305664 A theory-based evaluation of food waste policy: Evidence from Italy
by Busetti, Simone
- v:88:y:2019:i:c:s030691921930586x One more tool for the food aid toolbox? Experimental evidence on food aid packaging
by Brennan, Mark & Sundar, Prithvi & Goentzel, Jarrod & Frey, Daniel & Mathias, Joanne
2019, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-1 Jobs and agricultural policy: Impact of the common agricultural policy on EU agricultural employment
by Garrone, Maria & Emmers, Dorien & Olper, Alessandro & Swinnen, Johan
- 1-1 Food deserts and diet-related health outcomes of the elderly
by Fitzpatrick, Katie & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia & Ver Ploeg, Michele
- 1-1 Agricultural technology adoption and household welfare: Measurement and evidence
by Wossen, Tesfamicheal & Alene, Arega & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Feleke, Shiferaw & Manyong, Victor
- 1-1 Assessing the contribution of artisanal fisheries to food security: A bio-economic modeling approach
by Lancker, Kira & Fricke, Lorena & Schmidt, Jörn O.
- 1-1 Heterogeneous incentives for innovation adoption: The price effect on segmented markets
by Bonjean, Isabelle
- 1-1 Buy or make? Agricultural production diversity, markets and dietary diversity in Afghanistan
by Zanello, Giacomo & Shankar, Bhavani & Poole, Nigel
- 1-1 New concerns on caffeine consumption and the impact of potential regulations: The case of energy drinks
by Chen, Xuan & Liu, Yizao & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Rabinowitz, Adam N.
- 1-1 Are consumers at the base of the pyramid willing to pay for nutritious foods?
by Chege, Christine G.K. & Sibiko, Kenneth W. & Wanyama, Rosina & Jager, Matthias & Birachi, Eliud
- 1-1 Cash transfers and nutrition: The role of market isolation after weather shocks
by Dietrich, Stephan & Schmerzeck, Georg
- 1-1 Hen housing system information effects on U.S. egg demand
by Ochs, Dan & Wolf, Christopher A. & Widmar, Nicole Olynk & Bir, Courtney & Lai, John
2019, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-1 Are China’s regional agricultural productivities converging: How and why?
by Wang, Sun Ling & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Tuan, Francis
- 1-1 What is driving increases in dietary quality in the United States?
by Smith, Travis A. & Valizadeh, Pourya & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Coats, Ellen
- 1-1 Effects of intra- and inter-regional geographic diversification and product diversification on export performance: Evidence from the Chilean fresh fruit export sector
by Losilla Solano, Luis Vinicio & Brümmer, Bernhard & Engler, Alejandra & Otter, Verena
- 1-1 Direct intervention or indirect support? The effects of cooperative control measures on farmers’ implementation of quality and safety standards
by Zhou, Jiehong & Yang, Zhiying & Li, Kai & Yu, Xiaohua
- 1-1 Consumer responses to front-of-package labeling in the presence of information spillovers
by Zhu, Chen & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liu, Xiaoou
- 1-1 Mandating front-of-package food labels in the U.S. – What are the First Amendment obstacles?
by Pomeranz, Jennifer L. & Wilde, Parke & Mozaffarian, Dariush & Micha, Renata
- 1-1 The system-wide impact of healthy eating: Assessing emissions and economic impacts at the regional level
by Allan, Grant & Comerford, David & McGregor, Peter
- 1-1 Adherence to WHO’s nutrition recommendations in the UK: Dietary patterns and policy implications from a national survey
by Nocella, Giuseppe & Srinivasan, C.S.
- 1-1 Passing the food and agricultural R&D buck? The United States and China
by Chai, Yuan & Pardey, Philip G. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Huang, Jikun & Lee, Kyuseon & Dong, Wanlu
- 1-1 Consumer willingness to pay for food safety interventions: The role of message framing and issue involvement
by Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 1-1 Producer group participation in the trade adjustment assistance program for farmers before and after the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
by Lee, Yu Na & Chau, Nancy & Just, David R.
- 1-1 Understanding fertilizer adoption and effectiveness on maize in Zambia
by Burke, William J. & Frossard, Emmanuel & Kabwe, Stephen & Jayne, Thom S.
2019, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-6 Viewpoint: Effectiveness or consumer acceptance? Tradeoffs in selecting healthy eating nudges
by Cadario, Romain & Chandon, Pierre
- 7-14 Does a food safety label matter? Consumer heterogeneity and fresh produce risk perceptions under the Food Safety Modernization Act
by Neill, Clinton L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 15-27 When are “Dish of the Day” nudges most effective to increase vegetable selection?
by Saulais, Laure & Massey, Camille & Perez-Cueto, Federico J.A. & Appleton, Katherine M. & Dinnella, Caterina & Monteleone, Erminio & Depezay, Laurence & Hartwell, Heather & Giboreau, Agnès
- 28-39 Impact of contract farming on land productivity and income of maize and potato growers in Pakistan
by Khan, Muhammad Fawad & Nakano, Yuko & Kurosaki, Takashi
- 40-54 The impact of maize price shocks on household food security: Panel evidence from Tanzania
by Rudolf, Robert
- 55-63 Not only speed matters – Crisis response in the hypothetical case of a transport accident involving genetically modified crops
by Meyerding, Stephan G.H. & Spiwoks, Elisabeth & Rombach, Meike & Lehberger, Mira
- 64-71 What drives smallholder farmers’ willingness to pay for a new farm technology? Evidence from an experimental auction in Kenya
by Channa, Hira & Chen, Amy Z. & Pina, Patricia & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Stein, Daniel
- 72-78 Challenges to the use of fertilisers derived from human excreta: The case of vegetable exports from Kenya to Europe and influence of certification systems
by Moya, Berta & Parker, Alison & Sakrabani, Ruben
2019, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-9 Long-term crop productivity response and its interaction with cereal markets and energy prices
by Thompson, Wyatt & Dewbre, Joe & Pieralli, Simone & Schroeder, Kateryna & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Westhoff, Patrick
- 10-20 Advancing a new index for measuring household vulnerability to food insecurity
by Ibok, Otu W. & Osbahr, Henny & Srinivasan, Chittur
- 21-34 The relationship between cottage food laws and business outcomes: A quantitative study of cottage food producers in the United States
by McDonald, Jennifer
- 35-45 Environmentally friendly breeding, spatial heterogeneity and effective carbon offset design in beef cattle
by Boaitey, Albert & Goddard, Ellen & Mohapatra, Sandeep
- 46-56 Addressing food and nutrition security from a human rights-based perspective: A mixed-methods study of NGOs in post-Soviet Armenia and Georgia
by Jenderedjian, Anna & Bellows, Anne C.
- 57-65 Assessing household food insecurity experience in the context of deforestation in Cameroon
by Tata Ngome, Precillia I. & Shackleton, Charlie & Degrande, Ann & Nossi, Eric Joel & Ngome, Francis
- 66-76 Are USDA reports still news to changing crop markets?
by Karali, Berna & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Adjemian, Michael K. & Johansson, Robert
- 77-91 Alternatives to calorie-based indicators of food security: An application of machine learning methods
by Hossain, Marup & Mullally, Conner & Asadullah, M. Niaz
- 92-102 Food accessibility, diversity of agricultural production and dietary pattern in rural China
by Huang, Yingying & Tian, Xu
- 103-110 Apparent consumption of caloric sweeteners increased after the implementation of NAFTA in Mexico
by Unar-Munguía, Mishel & Monterubio Flores, Eric & Colchero, M.A.
- 111-120 The implications of heterogeneous habit in consumer beverage purchases on soda and sin taxes
by Li, Wenying & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 121-132 Economic analysis of spillover effects of an integrated pest management (IPM) strategy for suppression of mango fruit fly in Kenya
by Githiomi, Caroline & Muriithi, Beatrice & Irungu, Patrick & Mwungu, Chris M. & Diiro, Gracious & Affognon, Hippolyte & Mburu, John & Ekesi, Sunday
- 133-145 Can small farms benefit from big companies’ initiatives to promote mechanization in Africa? A case study from Zambia
by Adu-Baffour, Ferdinand & Daum, Thomas & Birner, Regina
- 147-152 New perspectives on farm size and productivity
by Rada, Nicholas E. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 153-164 Assessing farm performance by size in Malawi, Tanzania, and Uganda
by Julien, Jacques C. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rada, Nicholas E.
- 165-175 Too small to be beautiful? The farm size and productivity relationship in Bangladesh
by Gautam, Madhur & Ahmed, Mansur