2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 285-296 Do lower yielding farmers benefit from Bt corn? Evidence from instrumental variable quantile regressions
by Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M.
2013, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-13 How much trustworthy and salubrious an organic jam should be? The impact of organic logo on the Italian jam market
by Razzolini, Tiziano
- 14-22 Food aid and household food security in a conflict situation: Empirical evidence from Northern Uganda
by Tusiime, Hamidu A. & Renard, Robrecht & Smets, Lodewijk
- 23-31 Investor reactions to food safety incidents: Evidence from the Chinese milk industry2We thank Colin Poulton (Managing Editor), two anonymous referees, Martin Qiu, Shasha Liu, and Yan Sheng for helpful comments and valuable suggestions. All remaining errors and omissions are our own. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 71372130; 71173078) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (grant no. HUST-2013WQ025).2
by Dai, Yunhao & Kong, Dongmin & Wang, Maobin
- 32-43 GMO standards, endogenous policy and the market for information
by Vigani, Mauro & Olper, Alessandro
- 44-55 Impact of metal silos on households’ maize storage, storage losses and food security: An application of a propensity score matching
by Gitonga, Zachary M. & De Groote, Hugo & Kassie, Menale & Tefera, Tadele
- 56-66 Integrating climate change, food prices and population health
by Bradbear, Catherine & Friel, Sharon
- 67-76 Why sustainable and ‘nutritionally correct’ food is not on the agenda: Western Sydney, the moral arts of everyday life and public policy
by Dixon, Jane & Isaacs, Bronwyn
- 77-89 Compounding food and income insecurity in Yemen: Challenges from climate change
by Wiebelt, Manfred & Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Robertson, Richard & Thiele, Rainer
- 90-99 The impact of income diversification among fishing communities in Western Kenya
by Olale, Edward & Henson, Spencer
- 100-107 Effects of the Guiding Stars Program on purchases of ready-to-eat cereals with different nutritional attributes
by Rahkovsky, Ilya & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 108-117 Change and diversity in smallholder rice–fish systems: Recent evidence and policy lessons from Bangladesh
by Dey, Madan M. & Spielman, David J. & Haque, A.B.M.M. & Rahman, M.S. & Valmonte-Santos, R.
- 118-131 Horticultural exports, female wage employment and primary school enrolment: Theory and evidence from Senegal
by Maertens, Miet & Verhofstadt, Ellen
- 132-141 The divergence of country of origin labelling regulations between Australia and New Zealand
by Wood, Amanda & Tenbensel, Tim & Utter, Jennifer
- 142-147 Food security in the United Kingdom: External supply risks
by Hubbard, L.J. & Hubbard, Carmen
- 148-158 How do political, individual and contextual factors affect school milk demand? Empirical evidence from primary schools in Germany
by Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra & Christoph-Schulz, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter
- 159-166 Status of development, regulation and adoption of GM agriculture in Africa: Views and positions of stakeholder groups
by Adenle, Ademola A. & Morris, E. Jane & Parayil, Govindan
- 167-179 The role of microcredit in older children’s nutrition: Quasi-experimental evidence from rural China
by You, Jing
- 180-189 Are consumers concerned about palm oil? Evidence from a lab experiment
by Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan & Millet, Guy
- 190-203 Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality
by Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid
- 204-212 Estimates of returns to scale, elasticity of substitution, and the thrifty food plan meal poverty rate from a direct household meal production function
by Davis, George C. & You, Wen
- 213-226 Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa
by Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou
- 227-236 Food price surges and poverty in urban Colombia: New evidence from household survey data
by Rodriguez-Takeuchi, Laura & Imai, Katsushi S.
- 237-247 The economics of adventitious presence thresholds in the EU seed market
by Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Magnier, Alexandre
- 248-266 Explaining smallholder maize marketing in southern and eastern Africa: The roles of market access, technology and household resource endowments
by Mather, David & Boughton, Duncan & Jayne, T.S.
- 267-277 Household food demand in Turkey: A two-step demand system approach
by Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Yen, Steven T.
- 278-290 Background risk of food insecurity and insurance behaviour: Evidence from the West Bank
by Cavatorta, Elisa & Pieroni, Luca
- 291-305 Do private standards create exclusive supply chains? New evidence from the Peruvian asparagus export sector
by Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet
- 306-320 Potential impact of genetically improved carp strains in Asia
by Dey, Madan Mohan & Kumar, Praduman & Chen, Oai Li & Khan, Md. Akhtaruzzaman & Barik, Nagesh Kumar & Li, Luping & Nissapa, Ayut & Pham, Ngoc Sao
- 321-331 Impact of rainfall pattern on cereal market and food security in Sudan: Stochastic approach and CGE model
by Sassi, Maria & Cardaci, Alberto
- 332-340 Evolving beef export market access requirements for age and source verification
by Pendell, Dustin L. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Brester, Gary W. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 341-352 How should nutrition be positioned in the post-2015 agenda?
by Haddad, Lawrence
2013, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-10 Product standards and developing country agricultural exports: The case of the European Union
by Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 11-17 HIV affected households in Western Kenya experience greater food insecurity
by Ndirangu, Murugi & Sachs, Sonia Ehrlich & Palm, Cheryl & Deckelbaum, Richard J.
- 18-31 The Danish tax on saturated fat – Short run effects on consumption, substitution patterns and consumer prices of fats
by Jensen, Jørgen Dejgård & Smed, Sinne
- 32-47 Conflict, food price shocks, and food insecurity: The experience of Afghan households
by D’Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean
- 48-57 Price relations between export and domestic rice markets in Thailand
by John, Adam
- 58-70 Consumer welfare and GM food labeling: A simulation using an adjusted Kumaraswamy distribution
by Zhao, Li & Gu, Haiying & Yue, Chengyan & Ahlstrom, David
- 71-80 A consumer segmentation of nutrition information use and its relation to food consumption behaviour
by Visschers, Vivianne H.M. & Hartmann, Christina & Leins-Hess, Rebecca & Dohle, Simone & Siegrist, Michael
- 81-87 The impact of E. Coli O157:H7 recalls on live cattle futures prices: Revisited
by Moghadam, Arian Khaleghi & Schmidt, Claudia & Grier, Kevin
- 88-95 Adjusting VAT rates to promote healthier diets in Norway: A censored quantile regression approach
by Gustavsen, Geir Wæhler & Rickertsen, Kyrre
- 96-105 Consequences of unintended food policies: Food price dynamics subject to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict
by Ihle, Rico & Rubin, Ofir D.
- 106-114 Comparing environmental impacts of regional and national-scale food supply chains: A case study of processed tomatoes
by Brodt, Sonja & Kramer, Klaas Jan & Kendall, Alissa & Feenstra, Gail
- 115-128 Food system strategies for preventing micronutrient malnutrition
by Miller, By Dennis D. & Welch, Ross M.
- 129-138 Post-green revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition
by Gómez, Miguel I. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Raney, Terri & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Meerman, Janice & Croppenstedt, André & Carisma, Brian & Thompson, Brian
- 139-150 Food value chain transformations in developing countries: Selected hypotheses on nutritional implications
by Gómez, Miguel I. & Ricketts, Katie D.
- 151-163 The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs
by Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B.
2013, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-10 Tackling the new materialities: Modern food and counter-movements in Ecuador
by Sherwood, Stephen & Arce, Alberto & Berti, Peter & Borja, Ross & Oyarzun, Pedro & Bekkering, Ellen
- 11-17 Does agricultural trade affect productivity? Evidence from Chilean farms
by Fleming, David A. & Abler, David G.
- 18-27 First of the month effect: Does it apply across food retail channels?
by Damon, Amy L. & King, Robert P. & Leibtag, Ephraim
- 28-38 The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges
by Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo
- 39-52 Are Kenyan farmers under-utilizing fertilizer? Implications for input intensification strategies and research
by Sheahan, Megan & Black, Roy & Jayne, T.S.
- 53-62 Assessing the relevance of EU SPS measures to the food export sector: Evidence from a developing agro-food exporting country
by Neeliah, Shalini A. & Neeliah, Harris & Goburdhun, Daya
- 63-64 Total and per capita value of food loss in the United States – Comments
by Koester, Ulrich
- 65-74 Standing out in the crowd: The effect of information clutter on consumer attention for front-of-pack nutrition labels
by Bialkova, Svetlana & Grunert, Klaus G. & van Trijp, Hans
- 75-84 Evaluating the effectiveness of inter-regional trade and storage in Malawi’s private sector maize markets
by Myers, Robert J.
- 85-93 Shortening food supply chains: A means for maintaining agriculture close to urban areas? The case of the French metropolitan area of Paris
by Aubry, Christine & Kebir, Leïla
- 94-102 The role of consumer purchase and post-purchase decision-making in sustainable seafood consumption. A Spanish case study using carbon footprinting
by Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Villanueva-Rey, Pedro & Moreira, Mª Teresa & Feijoo, Gumersindo
- 103-111 Trade subsidies, export bans and price stabilization: Lessons of Bangladesh–India rice trade in the 2000s
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur
- 112-123 How many bad apples are in a bunch? An experimental investigation of perceived pesticide residue risks
by Cerroni, Simone & Notaro, Sandra & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 124-132 The subsidization of farming households in China’s agriculture
by Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott
- 133-144 Estimating the informal cross-border trade of agricultural and horticultural commodities between cameroon and its CEMAC neighbours
by Nkendah, Robert
- 145-154 Elements of public trust in the American food system: Experts, organizations, and genetically modified food
by Lang, John T.
- 155-165 Commercialisation: A meta-approach for agricultural development among smallholder farmers in Africa?
by Poole, Nigel D. & Chitundu, Maureen & Msoni, Ronald
- 166-176 On the asynchronous approvals of GM crops: Potential market impacts of a trade disruption of EU soy imports
by Henseler, Martin & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mellado, Aida Gonzalez & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Parisi, Claudia & Hélaine, Sophie
- 177-183 Influence of food safety training on grocery store employees’ performance of food handling practices
by Rowell, A.E. & Binkley, M. & Alvarado, C. & Thompson, L. & Burris, S.
- 184-192 Gender differences in the influence of food safety and health concerns on dietary and physical activity habits
by Worsley, Anthony & Wang, Wei C. & Hunter, Wendy
- 193-203 Do the urban poor face higher food prices? Evidence from Vietnam
by Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun
- 204-217 Self-targeted food subsidies and voice: Evidence from the Philippines
by Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas
- 218-225 Estimating consumer preferences and willingness to pay for the underutilised indigenous chicken products
by Bett, H.K. & Peters, K.J. & Nwankwo, U.M. & Bokelmann, W.
- 226-236 Price transmission across the U.S. food distribution system
by Kim, Hyeyoung & Ward, Ronald W.
2013, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-13 Food security and public agricultural spending in Bolivia: Putting money where your mouth is?
by Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia
- 14-24 Contract farming configuration: Smallholders’ preferences for contract design attributes
by Abebe, Gumataw K. & Bijman, Jos & Kemp, Ron & Omta, Onno & Tsegaye, Admasu
- 25-30 Consumer knowledge and use of information about fish and aquaculture
by Pieniak, Zuzanna & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Verbeke, Wim
- 31-43 Green market expansion by reducing information asymmetries: Evidence for labeled organic food products
by Rousseau, Sandra & Vranken, Liesbet
- 44-53 Applying partial least squares to model genetically modified food purchase intentions in southern Spain consumers
by Rodríguez-Entrena, Macario & Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania & Sayadi, Samir
- 54-63 Energy consumption during cooking in the residential sector of developed nations: A review
by Hager, Tiffany J. & Morawicki, Ruben
- 64-73 Adoption of food safety and quality standards among Chilean raspberry producers – Do smallholders benefit?
by Handschuch, Christina & Wollni, Meike & Villalobos, Pablo
- 74-89 Achievements and challenges of innovation co-production support initiatives in the Australian and Dutch dairy sectors: A comparative study
by Klerkx, Laurens & Nettle, Ruth
- 90-96 Promoting structural adjustment in agriculture: The economics of New Entrant Schemes for farmers
by Davis, John & Caskie, Paul & Wallace, Michael
- 97-108 Public multi-criteria assessment for societal concerns and gradual labelling
by Michalopoulos, T. & Hogeveen, H. & Heuvelink, E. & Oude Lansink, A.G.J.M.
- 109-118 US and German consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere – Different regulations, different behaviour?
by Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Roosen, Jutta
- 119-128 Examining the heterogeneity in calorie–income elasticities: A meta-analysis
by Ogundari, Kolawole & Abdulai, Awudu
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-12 Investigating the interaction between organic and local foods in the Mediterranean: The Lebanese organic consumer’s perspective
by Pugliese, Patrizia & Zanasi, Cesare & Atallah, Oussama & Cosimo, Rota
- 13-27 Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines
by Fujii, Tomoki
- 28-39 Explaining the African food riots of 2007–2008: An empirical analysis
by Berazneva, Julia & Lee, David R.
- 40-50 Agricultural labour productivity, food prices and sustainable development impacts and indicators
by Dorward, Andrew
- 51-63 Self-reported food insecurity in Africa during the food price crisis
by Verpoorten, Marijke & Arora, Abhimanyu & Stoop, Nik & Swinnen, Johan
- 64-71 Food and health research in Europe: Structures, gaps and futures
by McCarthy, Mark & Cluzel, Elodie & Dressel, Kerstin & Newton, Rachel
- 72-83 Exploring double side-selling in cooperatives, case study of four coffee cooperatives in Rwanda
by Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & D’Haese, Marijke & Speelman, Stijn
- 84-96 The effect of using consumption taxes on foods to promote climate friendly diets – The case of Denmark
by Edjabou, Louise Dyhr & Smed, Sinne
- 97-107 Assessing the economic costs of a foot and mouth disease outbreak on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium analysis
by Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud
- 108-114 Investigating the impacts of time delays on trade
by Liu, Lan & Yue, Chengyan
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-10 Sit down at the ball game: How trade barriers make the world less food secure
by Rutten, Martine & Shutes, Lindsay & Meijerink, Gerdien
- 11-22 Gendered impacts of the 2007–2008 food price crisis: Evidence using panel data from rural Ethiopia
by Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R.
- 23-34 Branding and agricultural value chains in developing countries: Insights from Bihar (India)
by Minten, Bart & Singh, K.M. & Sutradhar, Rajib
- 35-46 When does dietary knowledge matter to obesity and overweight prevention?
by Shimokawa, Satoru
- 47-58 Information to guide policy responses to higher global food prices: The data and analyses required
by Benson, Todd & Minot, Nicholas & Pender, John & Robles, Miguel & von Braun, Joachim
- 59-69 Impact of increasing liquid biofuel usage on EU and UK agriculture
by Kim, In Seck & Binfield, Julian & Patton, Myles & Zhang, Lichun & Moss, Joan
- 70-81 Food consumption patterns and malnourished Indian children: Is there a link?
by Maitra, Pushkar & Rammohan, Anu & Ray, Ranjan & Robitaille, Marie-Claire
- 82-91 The impact of cooperatives on agricultural technology adoption: Empirical evidence from Ethiopia
by Abebaw, Degnet & Haile, Mekbib G.
- 92-104 Food health risk perceptions among consumers, farmers, and traders of leafy vegetables in Nairobi
by Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Hess, Sebastian & Okello, Julius & Hansson, Helena & Karanja, Nancy
- 105-114 Reconsidering the political economy of farm animal welfare: An anatomy of market failure
by Harvey, David & Hubbard, Carmen
- 115-125 Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?
by Laroche Dupraz, C. & Postolle, A.
- 126-135 Is the share of agricultural maintenance research rising in the United States?
by Sparger, John Adam & Norton, George W. & Heisey, Paul W. & Alwang, Jeffrey
- 136-145 Impact of water scarcity in Australia on global food security in an era of climate change
by Ejaz Qureshi, M. & Hanjra, Munir A. & Ward, John
- 146-155 Assessing Brazil’s Cerrado agricultural miracle
by Rada, Nicholas
- 156-164 Breakfast, lunch, and dinner expenditures away from home in the United States
by Liu, Miaoru & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T.
- 165-176 Supermarkets and agricultural labor demand in Kenya: A gendered perspective
by Rao, Elizaphan J.O. & Qaim, Matin
- 177-189 A fuzzy multi-criteria approach for the ex-ante impact assessment of food safety policies
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Ragona, Maddalena & Zanoli, Agostina
- 190-202 Rising food prices and undernourishment: A cross-country inquiry
by Anríquez, Gustavo & Daidone, Silvio & Mane, Erdgin
- 203-213 Choosing the battles: The economics of area wide pest management for Queensland fruit fly
by Florec, Veronique & Sadler, Rohan J. & White, Ben & Dominiak, Bernie C.
- 214-226 Wheat export restrictions and domestic market effects in Russia and Ukraine during the food crisis
by Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas & Brümmer, Bernhard
- 227-239 The impact of biofuel growth on agriculture: Why is the range of estimates so wide?
by Zhang, Wei & Yu, Elaine A. & Rozelle, Scott & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa
- 240-252 Privatization of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms?
by Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine
2012, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 589-599 Knowledge translation and exchange in the Canadian microbial food safety system: A quantitative assessment of researcher awareness, attitude, and activities with government policymakers
by Wolfe, Dianna M. & Sargeant, Jan M. & Dobbins, Maureen & McEwen, Scott A.
- 600-608 Job creation and job destruction in EU agriculture
by Dries, Liesbeth & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis
- 609-615 The energy efficiency of local food systems: A comparison between different modes of distribution
by Mundler, Patrick & Rumpus, Lucas
- 616-626 Agricultural pesticides and land use intensification in high, middle and low income countries
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Tipraqsa, Prasnee
- 627-633 Measuring the consumer benefits of improving farm animal welfare to inform welfare labelling
by Kehlbacher, A. & Bennett, R. & Balcombe, K.
- 634-640 Reconnecting Australian consumers and producers: Identifying problems of distrust
by Meyer, Samantha B. & Coveney, John & Henderson, Julie & Ward, Paul R. & Taylor, Anne W.
- 641-649 Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?
by Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica
- 650-660 Transferability of private food marketing success factors to public food and health policy: An expert Delphi survey
by Aschemann-Witzel, Jessica & Perez-Cueto, Federico J.A. & Niedzwiedzka, Barbara & Verbeke, Wim & Bech-Larsen, Tino
- 661-670 Using best–worst scaling to explore perceptions of relative responsibility for ensuring food safety
by Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan & Wossink, Ada
- 671-678 Common Agricultural Policy effects on dynamic labour use in agriculture
by Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick
- 679-689 The distributional effect of the rice policy in Japan, 1986–2010
by Takahashi, Daisuke
- 690-699 EU animal welfare policy: Developing a comprehensive policy framework
by Ingenbleek, Paul T.M. & Immink, Victor M. & Spoolder, Hans A.M. & Bokma, Martien H. & Keeling, Linda J.
- 700-709 Distributional effects of agricultural cooperatives in China: Exclusion of smallholders and potential gains on participation
by Ito, Junichi & Bao, Zongshun & Su, Qun
- 710-718 The determinants of university–industry collaboration in food science in Italy
by Muscio, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca
- 719-731 Preferences of Scotch malt whisky consumers for changes in pesticide use and origin of barley
by Glenk, Klaus & Hall, Clare & Liebe, Ulf & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 732-740 Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee
by Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland
- 741-750 What nutrition label to use in a catering environment? A discrete choice experiment
by Hoefkens, Christine & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Camp, John & Verbeke, Wim
- 751-759 Print news coverage of the 2010 Iowa egg recall: Addressing bad eggs and poor oversight
by Laestadius, Linnea I. & Lagasse, Lisa P. & Smith, Katherine Clegg & Neff, Roni A.
- 760-770 The price of protein: Review of land use and carbon footprints from life cycle assessments of animal food products and their substitutes
by Nijdam, Durk & Rood, Trudy & Westhoek, Henk
2012, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 493-503 Export behavior of Italian food firms: Does product quality matter?
by Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro
- 504-510 Could farmer interest in a diversity of seed attributes explain adoption plateaus for modern maize varieties in Malawi?
by Lunduka, Rodney & Fisher, Monica & Snapp, Sieglinde
- 511-519 Benefit evaluation of the country of origin labeling in Taiwan: Results from an auction experiment
by Chern, Wen S. & Chang, Chun-Yu
- 520-529 Health information and diet choices: Results from a cheese experiment
by Øvrum, Arnstein & Alfnes, Frode & Almli, Valérie L. & Rickertsen, Kyrre
- 530-542 The political ideology of food
by Lusk, Jayson L.
- 543-553 Economic and health effects of fruit and vegetable advertising: Evidence from lab experiments
by Liaukonyte, Jura & Rickard, Bradley J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Richards, Timothy J.
- 554-560 A welfare measure of consumer vulnerability to rising prices of food imports in the UAE
by Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Rettab, Belaid
- 561-570 Total and per capita value of food loss in the United States
by Buzby, Jean C. & Hyman, Jeffrey
- 571-580 Food health claims – What consumers understand
by Nocella, Giuseppe & Kennedy, Orla
- 581-588 Challenging the food vs. fuel dilemma: Genealogical analysis of the biofuel discourse pursued by international organizations
by Kuchler, Magdalena & Linnér, Björn-Ola
2012, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 355-365 Consumers’ response to the EU Quality policy allowing for heterogeneous preferences
by Resano, Helena & Sanjuán, Ana I. & Albisu, Luis M.
- 366-377 The evolution of hog production and potential sources for future growth in China
by Xiao, Hongbo & Wang, Jimin & Oxley, Les & Ma, Hengyun
- 378-382 Eye tracking and nutrition label use: A review of the literature and recommendations for label enhancement
by Graham, Dan J. & Orquin, Jacob L. & Visschers, Vivianne H.M.
- 383-389 Risks and spatial connectivity evidence from food price crisis in rural Indonesia
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Dewina, Reno
- 390-400 China’s Milk Scandal, government policy and production decisions of dairy farmers: The case of Greater Beijing
by Jia, Xiangping & Huang, Jikun & Luan, Hao & Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan
- 401-411 Consequences of a coexistence policy on the adoption of GMHT crops in the European Union
by Areal, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura & Gómez-Barbero, Manuel & Rodríguez-Cerezo, Emilio
- 412-426 Analysis of agricultural research investment priorities for sustainable poverty reduction in Southeast Asia
by Raitzer, David A. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 427-438 Food safety issues: From Enlightened Elitism towards Deliberative Democracy? An overview of EFSA’s “Public Consultation” instrument
by Finardi, Corrado & Pellegrini, Giuseppe & Rowe, Gene
- 439-451 Biofuels and the poor: Global impact pathways of biofuels on agricultural markets
by Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons
- 452-462 New institutional arrangements and standard adoption: Evidence from small-scale fruit and vegetable farmers in Thailand
by Kersting, Sarah & Wollni, Meike
- 463-466 Where are the best opportunities for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the food system (including the food chain)? A comment
by Dorward, Leejiah J.
- 467-472 Implications of mandatory labeling of GM food in India: Evidence from the supply side
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Gruère, Guillaume P.
- 473-482 Administrative cooperation and disease control in cross-border pork production
by Arens, Ludwig & Thulke, Hans-Hermann & Eisinger, Dirk & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 483-491 The two dimensions of policy impacts on economic cohesion: Concept and illustration for the CAP
by Hansen, Heiko & Herrmann, Roland
2012, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 199-206 The nutrition transition and the human right to adequate food for adolescents in the Cape Town metropolitan area: Implications for nutrition policy
by Stupar, Dijana & Eide, Wenche Barth & Bourne, Lesley & Hendricks, Michael & Iversen, Per Ole & Wandel, Margareta
- 207-216 Group heterogeneity and cooperation on the geographical indication regulation: The case of the “Prosciutto di Parma” Consortium
by Dentoni, Domenico & Menozzi, Davide & Capelli, Maria Giacinta
- 217-225 Women’s rank modifies the relationship between household and women’s food insecurity in complex households in northern Burkina Faso
by Nanama, Siméon & Frongillo, Edward A.
- 226-231 People’s willingness to eat meat from animals vaccinated against epidemics
by Zingg, Alexandra & Siegrist, Michael
- 232-245 Food choice, health information and functional ingredients: An experimental auction employing bread
by Hellyer, Nicole Elizabeth & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet
- 246-254 From punishment to prevention: A French case study of the introduction of co-regulation in enforcing food safety
by Rouvière, Elodie & Caswell, Julie A.
- 255-263 Competitiveness and technical efficiency: Determinants in the groundnut oil sector of India
by Amarender Reddy, A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S.
- 264-274 Food scare crises and developing countries: The impact of avian influenza on vertical price transmission in the Egyptian poultry sector
by Hassouneh, Islam & Radwan, Amr & Serra, Teresa & Gil, José M.
- 275-282 Why are African commodity exchanges languishing? A case study of the Zambian Agricultural Commodity Exchange
by Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, T.S.
- 283-295 Impact of modern agricultural technologies on smallholder welfare: Evidence from Tanzania and Ethiopia
by Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele & Simtowe, Franklin & Lipper, Leslie
- 296-308 Will they buy it? The potential for marketing organic vegetables in the food vending sector to strengthen vegetable safety: A choice experiment study in three West African cities
by Probst, Lorenz & Houedjofonon, Elysée & Ayerakwa, Hayford Mensah & Haas, Rainer
- 309-322 Agricultural market integration in India: An analysis of select commodities
by Sekhar, C.S.C.
- 323-334 Does corporate social responsibility matter in the food industry? Evidence from a nature experiment in China
by Kong, Dongmin
- 335-342 Consumer valuation of health attributes for soy-based food: A choice modeling approach
by Chang, Jae Bong & Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K.
- 343-353 Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world
by Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim
2012, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 143-150 Altruism, reciprocity and health: A social experiment in restaurant choice
by Keane, Christopher R. & Lafky, Jonathan M. & Board, Oliver J.
- 151-161 Consumers’ willingness to pay for eco-friendly apples under different labels: Evidences from a lab experiment
by Marette, Stéphan & Messéan, Antoine & Millet, Guy
- 162-170 How far from harmonization are sanitary, phytosanitary and quality-related standards? An exporter’s perception approach
by Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofré, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose
- 171-178 International trade related food miles – The case of Canada
by Kissinger, Meidad
- 179-190 People, institutions, and technology: A personal view of the role of foundations in international agricultural research and development 1960–2010
by Herdt, Robert W.
- 191-198 Implications of nanotechnology growth in food and agriculture in OECD countries
by Gruère, Guillaume P.
2012, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-11 How do consumers in developed countries value the environment and workers’ social rights in developing countries?
by Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan
- 12-20 An exploration of livestock-development policies in western China
by Komarek, Adam M. & Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G.
- 21-30 Consumer perceptions and the effects of country of origin labeling on purchasing decisions and welfare
by Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 31-40 International cattle ID and traceability: Competitive implications for the US
by Schroeder, Ted C. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 41-57 Scenarios of the organic food market in Europe
by Zanoli, Raffaele & Gambelli, Danilo & Vairo, Daniela
- 58-66 Commodity prices, trade, and poverty in Uruguay
by Estrades, Carmen & Terra, María Inés
- 67-76 Productive efficiency of specialty and conventional coffee farmers in Costa Rica: Accounting for technological heterogeneity and self-selection
by Wollni, Meike & Brümmer, Bernhard
- 77-85 Poverty effects of food price escalation: The importance of substitution effects in Mexican households
by Wood, Benjamin D.K. & Nelson, Carl H. & Nogueira, Lia
- 86-93 The welfare impact of food pathogen vaccines
by Marette, Stéphan & Roe, Brian E. & Teisl, Mario
- 94-101 Can off farm employment affect the privatization of social safety net? The case of self-employed farm households
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Chang, Hung-Hao
- 102-113 Investments in tracking and tracing systems in the food industry: A PLS analysis
by Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Hollmann-Hespos, Thorsten
- 114-123 Agricultural technologies for climate change in developing countries: Policy options for innovation and technology diffusion
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 124-141 The economics of food aid under subsistence farming with an application to Malawi
by Zant, Wouter
January 2011, Volume 36, Issue Supplement 1
- 3-8 The sustainability and resilience of global water and food systems: Political analysis of the interplay between security, resource scarcity, political systems and global trade
by Allouche, Jeremy
- 9-13 Climate change and trade in agriculture
by Huang, Hsin & von Lampe, Martin & van Tongeren, Frank
- 14-22 Fertiliser availability in a resource-limited world: Production and recycling of nitrogen and phosphorus
by Dawson, C.J. & Hilton, J.
- 23-32 Where are the best opportunities for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the food system (including the food chain)?
by Garnett, Tara
- 33-39 Sequestering carbon in soils of agro-ecosystems
by Lal, R.
- 40-51 The new competition for land: Food, energy, and climate change
by Harvey, Mark & Pilgrim, Sarah
- 52-61 Global developments in the competition for land from biofuels
by Murphy, Richard & Woods, Jeremy & Black, Mairi & McManus, Marcelle
- 62-71 Minimising the harm to biodiversity of producing more food globally
by Phalan, Ben & Balmford, Andrew & Green, Rhys E. & Scharlemann, Jörn P.W.