Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
2022, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0167629622000169 Information, relative skill, and technology abandonment
by Wu, Bingxiao & David, Guy
- S0167629622000212 Does unemployment worsen babies’ health? A tale of siblings, maternal behaviour, and selection
by De Cao, Elisabetta & McCormick, Barry & Nicodemo, Catia
- S0167629622000327 The effects of incentivizing early prenatal care on infant health
by Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Karbownik, Krzysztof
- S0167629622000339 Paying for pharmaceuticals: uniform pricing versus two-part tariffs
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Dalen, Dag Morten & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629622000340 A bit of salt, a trace of life: Gender norms and the impact of a salt iodization program on human capital formation of school aged children
by Deng, Zichen & Lindeboom, Maarten
- S0167629622000352 Effects of dialogue meetings on sickness absence—Evidence from a large field experiment
by Alpino, Matteo & Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Kotsadam, Andreas & Markussen, Simen
- S0167629622000364 Measuring quality effects in equilibrium
by Richards-Shubik, Seth & Roberts, Mark S. & Donohue, Julie M.
- S0167629622000376 Non-monetary incentives for tobacco prevention among youth in Indonesia
by Triyana, Margaret & White, Justin S.
- S0167629622000406 The role of paid family leave in labor supply responses to a spouse's disability or health shock
by Anand, Priyanka & Dague, Laura & Wagner, Kathryn L.
- S0167629622000418 Cash transfers before pregnancy and infant health
by González, Libertad & Trommlerová, Sofia
- S016762962200039X Material resources and well-being — Evidence from an Ethiopian housing lottery
by Andersen, Asbjørn G. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Somville, Vincent
- S016762962200042X Effects of violent media content: Evidence from the rise of the UFC
by Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D. & Waddell, Glen R.
2022, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0167629622000017 The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and policy response on health care utilization: Evidence from county-level medical claims and cellphone data
by Cantor, Jonathan & Sood, Neeraj & Bravata, Dena M. & Pera, Megan & Whaley, Christopher
- S0167629622000091 Vaccination strategies and transmission of COVID-19: Evidence across advanced countries
by Kim, Dongwoo & Lee, Young Jun
- S0167629622000108 Girls unwanted – The role of parents’ child-specific sex preference for children’s early mental development
by Ebert, Cara & Vollmer, Sebastian
- S0167629622000121 Nursing home quality, COVID-19 deaths, and excess mortality
by Cronin, Christopher J. & Evans, William N.
- S0167629622000133 Do disability benefits hinder work resumption after recovery?
by Koning, Pierre & Muller, Paul & Prudon, Roger
- S0167629622000145 Ordeal mechanisms, information, and the cost-effectiveness of strategies to provide subsidized eyeglasses
by Sylvia, Sean & Ma, Xiaochen & Shi, Yaojiang & Rozelle, Scott
- S0167629622000157 Drinking water, fracking, and infant health
by Hill, Elaine L. & Ma, Lala
- S0167629622000182 How scheduling systems with automated appointment reminders improve health clinic efficiency
by Boone, Claire E & Celhay, Pablo & Gertler, Paul & Gracner, Tadeja & Rodriguez, Josefina
- S0167629622000194 A health economic theory of occupational choice, aging, and longevity
by Strulik, Holger
- S0167629622000200 Does high workload reduce the quality of healthcare? Evidence from rural Senegal
by Kovacs, Roxanne & Lagarde, Mylene
- S016762962200008X Investment and quality competition in healthcare markets
by Ghandour, Ziad & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- S016762962200011X What drives innovation? Lessons from COVID-19 R&D
by Agarwal, Ruchir & Gaule, Patrick
2022, Volume 81, Issue C
- S0167629621001296 The impact of public health sector stockouts on private sector prices and access to healthcare: Evidence from the anti-malarial drug market
by Fitzpatrick, Anne
- S0167629621001387 The effect of co-payments on the take-up of prenatal tests
by Di Giacomo, Marina & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Siciliani, Luigi & Turati, Gilberto
- S0167629621001399 Health endowments, schooling allocation in the family, and longevity: Evidence from US twins
by Savelyev, Peter A. & Ward, Benjamin C. & Krueger, Robert F. & McGue, Matt
- S0167629621001405 Underage access to alcohol and its impact on teenage drinking and crime
by Dehos, Fabian T.
- S0167629621001417 Genetic risk scores in life insurance underwriting
by Karlsson Linnér, Richard & Koellinger, Philipp D.
- S0167629621001429 Information shocks and pharmaceutical firms’ marketing efforts: Evidence from the Chantix black box warning removal
by Lawler, Emily C. & Skira, Meghan M.
- S0167629621001508 Educational differences in mortality and hospitalisation for cardiovascular diseases
by Bijwaard, Govert E.
- S0167629621001545 Treatment consolidation after vertical integration: Evidence from outpatient procedure markets
by Richards, Michael R. & Seward, Jonathan A. & Whaley, Christopher M.
- S0167629621001569 Minimum legal drinking age and the social gradient in binge drinking
by Ahammer, Alexander & Bauernschuster, Stefan & Halla, Martin & Lachenmaier, Hannah
- S0167629621001570 Lockdown, essential sectors, and Covid-19: Lessons from Italy
by Porto, Edoardo Di & Naticchioni, Paolo & Scrutinio, Vincenzo
- S0167629621001582 Effects of parental health shocks on children's school achievements: A register-based population study
by Aaskoven, Maiken Skovrider & Kjær, Trine & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- S0167629621001594 Disruptions to the patient-provider relationship and patient utilization and outcomes: Evidence from medicaid managed care
by Staiger, Becky
- S0167629621001600 God is in the rain: The impact of rainfall-induced early social distancing on COVID-19 outbreaks
by Shenoy, Ajay & Sharma, Bhavyaa & Xu, Guanghong & Kapoor, Rolly & Rho, Haedong Aiden & Sangha, Kinpritma
- S0167629621001612 Price and income effects of hospital reimbursements
by Bäuml, Matthias & Dette, Tilman & Pollmann, Michael
- S0167629621001624 The effects of a daycare reform on health in childhood – Evidence from Sweden
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Siflinger, Bettina M.
- S0167629621001636 Conditional cash lotteries increase COVID-19 vaccination rates
by Barber, Andrew & West, Jeremy
- S0167629621001648 “Tackling the Substance Use Disorder Crisis: The Role of Access to Treatment Facilities”
by Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Currie, Janet
- S016762962100134X The economics of medical procedure innovation
by Dranove, David & Garthwaite, Craig & Heard, Christopher & Wu, Bingxiao
- S016762962100165X Persistent effects of temporary incentives: Evidence from a nationwide health insurance experiment
by Baillon, Aurélien & Capuno, Joseph & O'Donnell, Owen & Tan, Carlos Antonio & van Wilgenburg, Kim
2021, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0167629621000746 Do Health Insurance Mandates Spillover to Education? Evidence from Michigan’s Autism Insurance Mandate
by Acton, Riley & Imberman, Scott & Lovenheim, Michael
- S0167629621000916 Bittersweet: How prices of sugar-rich foods contribute to the diet-related disease epidemic in Mexico
by Gračner, Tadeja
- S0167629621000989 Neighborhoods, networks, and delivery methods
by Barili, Emilia & Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica
- S0167629621001041 Physician investment in hospitals: Specialization, selection, and quality in cardiac care
by Swanson, Ashley
- S0167629621001053 Does the framing of patient cost-sharing incentives matter? the effects of deductibles vs. no-claim refunds
by Hayen, Arthur P. & Klein, Tobias J. & Salm, Martin
- S0167629621001065 Heterogeneous effects of consolidation on premiums in Medicare Part D
by Hill, Nicholas & Wagner, Mathis
- S0167629621001077 R&D and market size: Who benefits from orphan drug legislation?
by Gamba, Simona & Magazzini, Laura & Pertile, Paolo
- S0167629621001144 Quality provision in hospital markets with demand inertia: The role of patient expectations
by Sá, Luís & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629621001156 Anticipation of COVID-19 vaccines reduces willingness to socially distance
by Andersson, Ola & Campos-Mercade, Pol & Meier, Armando N. & Wengström, Erik
- S0167629621001168 Social capital and the spread of covid-19: Insights from european countries
by Bartscher, Alina Kristin & Seitz, Sebastian & Siegloch, Sebastian & Slotwinski, Michaela & Wehrhöfer, Nils
- S0167629621001181 New Evidence on the Effects of Mandatory Waiting Periods for Abortion
by Lindo, Jason M. & Pineda-Torres, Mayra
- S0167629621001193 The effect of hosting 3.4 million refugees on native population mortality
by Aygün, Aysun & Güray Kırdar, Murat & Tuncay, Berna
- S0167629621001211 Efficient Kidney Exchange with Dichotomous Preferences
by Cheng, Yao & Yang, Zaifu
- S0167629621001223 Marijuana liberalization policies and perinatal health
by Meinhofer, Angélica & Witman, Allison E. & Hinde, Jesse M. & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629621001235 The effects of trade-induced worker displacement on health and mortality in Mexico
by Fernández Guerrico, Sofía
- S0167629621001247 The Effects of Chronic Disease Management in Primary Health Care: Evidence from Rural China
by Ding, Hui & Chen, Yiwei & Yu, Min & Zhong, Jieming & Hu, Ruying & Chen, Xiangyu & Wang, Chunmei & Xie, Kaixu & Eggleston, Karen
- S0167629621001259 Forecasting mortality inequalities in the U.S. based on trends in midlife health
by Hudomiet, Péter & Hurd, Michael D. & Rohwedder, Susann
- S0167629621001260 The effect of Medicaid expansion on Medicaid participation, payer mix, and labor supply in primary care
by Neprash, Hannah T. & Zink, Anna & Sheridan, Bethany & Hempstead, Katherine
- S0167629621001272 Crowd-Out and Emergency Department Utilization
by Ellis, Cameron M. & Esson, Meghan I.
- S0167629621001284 The effect of TV viewing on children’s obesity risk and mental well-being: Evidence from the UK digital switchover
by Nieto, Adrián & Suhrcke, Marc
- S0167629621001302 The Roles of Nutrition Education and Food Vouchers in Improving Child Nutrition: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ethiopia
by Han, Yaeeun & Kim, Hyuncheol Bryant & Park, Seollee
- S0167629621001314 Rational addiction and time-consistency: An empirical test
by Piccoli, Luca & Tiezzi, Silvia
- S0167629621001326 The influence of endogenous behaviors among social pairs: Social interaction effects of smoking
by Li, Chunxiao & Gilleskie, Donna B.
- S0167629621001338 Alternative payment models and physician treatment decisions: Evidence from lower back pain
by Ding, Yu & Liu, Chenyuan
- S0167629621001351 Pure altruism and misjudgement: A bad combination?
by Simonsen, Nicolai Fink & Kjær, Trine & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- S0167629621001363 Discontinuity in care: Practice closures among primary care providers and patient health care utilization
by Simonsen, Marianne & Skipper, Lars & Skipper, Niels & Thingholm, Peter Rønø
- S0167629621001375 Maternal education and child health: Causal evidence from Denmark
by Arendt, Jacob Nielsen & Christensen, Mads Lybech & Hjorth-Trolle, Anders
- S016762962100117X Early life adversity, biological adaptation, and human capital: evidence from an interrupted malaria control program in Zambia
by Fink, Günther & Venkataramani, Atheendar S. & Zanolini, Arianna
2021, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0167629621000643 HIV treatment and worker absenteeism: Quasi-experimental evidence from a large-scale health program in South Africa
by Jockers, Dominik & Langlotz, Sarah & French, Declan & Bärnighausen, Till
- S0167629621000680 Spillovers and Social Interaction Effects in the Demand for Preventive Healthcare: Evidence from the PROGRESA program
by Avitabile, Ciro
- S0167629621000709 The dynamics of the smoking wage penalty
by Darden, Michael E. & Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Melinda Pitts, M.
- S0167629621000722 None for the Road? Stricter Drink Driving Laws and Road Accidents
by Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan
- S0167629621000734 Competition-driven physician-induced demand
by Ikegami, Kei & Onishi, Ken & Wakamori, Naoki
- S0167629621000758 The Long-Run Economic Consequences of Iodine Supplementation
by Araújo, Daniel & Carrillo, Bladimir & Sampaio, Breno
- S0167629621000771 Cigarette taxes and smoking among sexual minority adults
by Carpenter, Christopher S. & Sansone, Dario
- S0167629621000783 The transmission of health across 7 generations in China, 1789–1906
by Maystadt, Jean-François & Migali, Giuseppe
- S0167629621000795 Has mortality risen disproportionately for the least educated?
by Leive, Adam A. & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- S0167629621000801 Non-life-threatening ailments and rational patience when expected treatment outcomes are continuously improving
by Bolin, Kristian & Caputo, Michael R.
- S0167629621000813 The children of the missed pill
by Rau, Tomás & Sarzosa, Miguel & Urzúa, Sergio
- S0167629621000825 Total shutdowns, targeted restrictions, or individual responsibility: How to promote social distancing in the COVID-19 Era?
by Cronin, Christopher J. & Evans, William N.
- S0167629621000904 Family health spillovers: evidence from the RAND health insurance experiment
by Hodor, Michal
- S0167629621000928 The unintended effects from halting nuclear power production: Evidence from Fukushima Daiichi accident
by Neidell, Matthew & Uchida, Shinsuke & Veronesi, Marcella
- S0167629621000941 Hospital competition in a national health service: Evidence from a patient choice reform
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Canta, Chiara & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629621000953 Terrorist attacks, Islamophobia and newborns’ health
by Armijos Bravo, Grace & Vall Castelló, Judit
- S0167629621000965 Why are pollution damages lower in developed countries? Insights from high-Income, high-particulate matter Hong Kong
by Colmer, Jonathan & Lin, Dajun & Liu, Siying & Shimshack, Jay
- S0167629621000977 Quantifying brand loyalty: Evidence from the cigarette market
by DeCicca, Philip & Kenkel, Donald & Liu, Feng & Somerville, Jason
- S0167629621000990 Changing physicians’ incentives to control the C-section rate: Evidence from a major health care reform in Iran
by Pilvar, Hanifa & Yousefi, Kowsar
- S0167629621001004 Endogenous longevity and optimal tax progressivity
by Heer, Burkhard & Rohrbacher, Stefan
- S016762962100076X Forced Migration and the Spread of Infectious Diseases
by Ibáñez, Ana María & Rozo, Sandra V. & Urbina, María J.
- S016762962100093X Snacks, nudges and asymmetric peer influence: Evidence from food choice experiments with children in Indonesia
by Mecheva, Margarita de Vries & Rieger, Matthias & Sparrow, Robert & Prafiantini, Erfi & Agustina, Rina
- S016762962100103X The impact of certificate of need laws on heart attack mortality: Evidence from county borders
by Chiu, Kevin
2021, Volume 78, Issue C
- S0167629621000382 Supply-side variation in the use of emergency departments
by Zeltzer, Dan & Einav, Liran & Chasid, Avichai & Balicer, Ran D.
- S0167629621000461 Identifying the effects of scientific information and recommendations on physicians’ prescribing behavior
by Dubois, Pierre & Tunçel, Tuba
- S0167629621000473 Does holding elections during a Covid-19 pandemic put the lives of politicians at risk?
by Bach, Laurent & Guillouzouic, Arthur & Malgouyres, Clément
- S0167629621000485 The effects of self-assessed health: Dealing with and understanding misclassification bias
by Chen, Linkun & Clarke, Philip M. & Petrie, Dennis J. & Staub, Kevin E.
- S0167629621000497 Personal belief exemptions for school-entry vaccinations, vaccination rates, and academic achievement
by Hair, Nicole L. & Gruber, Anja & Urban, Carly
- S0167629621000606 Face masks, public policies and slowing the spread of COVID-19: Evidence from Canada
by Karaivanov, Alexander & Lu, Shih En & Shigeoka, Hitoshi & Chen, Cong & Pamplona, Stephanie
- S0167629621000618 Willingness to pay for reductions in health risks under anticipated regret
by Zheng, Jiakun
- S0167629621000631 When particulate matter strikes cities: Social disparities and health costs of air pollution
by Giaccherini, Matilde & Kopinska, Joanna & Palma, Alessandro
- S0167629621000655 How important is the structure of school vaccine requirement opt-out provisions? Evidence from Washington, DC's HPV vaccine requirement
by Churchill, Brandyn F.
- S0167629621000667 How do machine learning algorithms perform in predicting hospital choices? evidence from changing environments
by Raval, Devesh & Rosenbaum, Ted & Wilson, Nathan E.
- S0167629621000679 Insurance expansions and hospital utilization: Relabeling and reabling?
by Dunn, Abe & Knepper, Matthew & Dauda, Seidu
- S0167629621000692 Hospital report cards: Quality competition and patient selection
by Chen, Yijuan & Sivey, Peter
- S0167629621000710 The impact of childhood health shocks on parental labor supply
by Eriksen, Tine L. Mundbjerg & Gaulke, Amanda & Skipper, Niels & Svensson, Jannet
- S016762962100045X Precautionary savings and shock-coping behaviors: Effects of promoting mobile bank savings on transactional sex in Kenya
by Jones, Kelly & Gong, Erick
- S016762962100062X Long-term care spending and hospital use among the older population in England
by Crawford, Rowena & Stoye, George & Zaranko, Ben
2021, Volume 77, Issue C
- S0167629621000084 How important is price variation between health insurers?
by Craig, Stuart V. & Ericson, Keith Marzilli & Starc, Amanda
- S0167629621000266 Genetic testing and genetic discrimination: Public policy when insurance becomes “too expensive”
by Posey, Lisa L. & Thistle, Paul D.
- S0167629621000278 Docs with their eyes on the clock? The effect of time pressures on primary care productivity
by Freedman, Seth & Golberstein, Ezra & Huang, Tsan-Yao & Satin, David J. & Smith, Laura Barrie
- S0167629621000291 Hospital Pricing Following Integration with Physician Practices
by Lin, Haizhen & McCarthy, Ian M. & Richards, Michael
- S0167629621000369 Do ridesharing services increase alcohol consumption?
by Teltser, Keith & Lennon, Conor & Burgdorf, Jacob
- S0167629621000370 Resolving the milk addiction paradox
by Dragone, Davide & Raggi, Davide
- S0167629621000394 The effects of public health insurance in labor markets with informal jobs: Evidence from Mexico
by del Valle, Alejandro
- S0167629621000400 The effectiveness of sin food taxes: Evidence from Mexico
by Aguilar, Arturo & Gutierrez, Emilio & Seira, Enrique
- S0167629621000412 Sanitation, financial incentives and health spillovers: A cluster randomised trial
by Cameron, Lisa & Santos, Paulo & Thomas, Milan & Albert, Jeff
- S0167629621000424 Babies and Bandidos: Birth outcomes in pacified favelas of Rio de Janeiro
by Lautharte, Ildo
- S0167629621000436 The effect of subsidized childcare on the supply of informal care: Evidence from public kindergarten provision in the US
by Chari, A.V. & Valli, Elsa
- S0167629621000448 Evaluating teen options for preventing pregnancy: Impacts and mechanisms
by Luca, Dara Lee & Stevens, Jack & Rotz, Dana & Goesling, Brian & Lutz, Robyn
- S016762962100028X Uncovering a behavioral strategy for establishing new habits: Evidence from incentives for medication adherence in Uganda
by Stecher, Chad & Mukasa, Barbara & Linnemayr, Sebastian
2021, Volume 76, Issue C
- S0167629620310420 Income Responses to the Affordable Care Act: Evidence from a Premium Tax Credit Notch
by Heim, Bradley T. & Hunter, Gillian & Isen, Adam & Lurie, Ithai Z. & Ramnath, Shanthi P.
- S0167629620310432 Can policy affect initiation of addictive substance use? Evidence from opioid prescribing
by Sacks, Daniel W. & Hollingsworth, Alex & Nguyen, Thuy & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629620310481 Low emission zones and population health
by Margaryan, Shushanik
- S0167629620310535 Rationalizing self-defeating behaviors: Theory and evidence
by Lefgren, Lars J. & Stoddard, Olga B. & Stovall, John E.
- S0167629620310559 Medical brain drain: How many, where and why?
by Adovor, E. & Czaika, M. & Docquier, F. & Moullan, Y.
- S0167629620310560 Unfortunate Moms and Unfortunate Children: Impact of the Nepali Civil War on Women's Stature and Intergenerational Health
by Phadera, Lokendra
- S0167629620310596 Abortion laws and women’s health
by Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna
- S0167629620310602 The effects of income on health: Evidence from lottery wins in Singapore
by Kim, Seonghoon & Koh, Kanghyock
- S0167629620310614 Rumor has it: How do patients respond to patient-generated physician ratings?
by Bensnes, Simon & Huitfeldt, Ingrid
- S0167629621000096 Effects of employer-offered high-deductible plans on low-value spending in the privately insured population
by Rabideau, Brendan & Eisenberg, Matthew D. & Reid, Rachel & Sood, Neeraj
- S0167629621000102 Biased health perceptions and risky health behaviors—Theory and evidence
by Arni, Patrick & Dragone, Davide & Goette, Lorenz & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- S0167629621000114 Birth order, parental health investment, and health in childhood
by Pruckner, Gerald J. & Schneeweis, Nicole & Schober, Thomas & Zweimüller, Martina
- S0167629621000126 Physician agency, consumerism, and the consumption of lower-limb MRI scans
by Chernew, Michael & Cooper, Zack & Hallock, Eugene Larsen & Scott Morton, Fiona
- S0167629621000151 Is the rise in illicit opioids affecting labor supply and disability claiming rates?
by Park, Sujeong & Powell, David
- S0167629621000163 Maternity leave and children's health outcomes in the long-term
by Fabel, Marc
- S0167629621000175 From pain patient to junkie: An economic theory of painkiller consumption and its impact on wellbeing and longevity
by Strulik, Holger
- S0167629621000199 Do expansions in adolescent access to public insurance affect the decisions of substance use disorder treatment providers?
by Hamersma, Sarah & Maclean, Johanna Catherine
- S0167629621000205 The political cycle of road traffic accidents
by Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica
- S0167629621000217 Regulating high-skilled immigration: The market for medical residents
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T.
- S0167629621000229 How Much Do Outside Options Matter? The Effect of Subsidized Health Insurance on Social Security Disability Insurance Benefit Receipt
by Heim, Bradley & Lurie, Ithai & Mullen, Kathleen J. & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629621000230 Relative age for grade and adolescent risky health behavior
by Johansen, Eva Rye
- S0167629621000242 Inattention or reluctance? Parental responses to vaccination reminder letters
by Hirani, Jonas Lau-Jensen
- S0167629621000254 Time-inconsistent health behavior and its impact on aging and longevity
by Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina
- S016762962031047X Extreme weather and mortality: Evidence from two millennia of Chinese elites
by Lee, Wang-Sheng & Li, Ben G.
2021, Volume 75, Issue C
- S0167629620310341 Health screening for emerging non-communicable disease burdens among the global poor: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Ciancio, Alberto & Kämpfen, Fabrice & Kohler, Hans-Peter & Kohler, Iliana V.
- S0167629620310444 Health dynamics shape life-cycle incomes
by Kotschy, Rainer
- S0167629620310456 Maternity ward crowding, procedure use, and child health
by Maibom, Jonas & Sievertsen, Hans H. & Simonsen, Marianne & Wüst, Miriam
- S0167629620310468 The returns to early-life interventions for very low birth weight children
by Chyn, Eric & Gold, Samantha & Hastings, Justine
- S0167629620310493 The effect of income-based mandates on the demand for private hospital insurance and its dynamics
by Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Cheng, Terence C. & Pham, Ngoc T.A. & Staub, Kevin E.
- S0167629620310511 Deterrence effects of antifraud and abuse enforcement in health care
by Howard, David H. & McCarthy, Ian
- S0167629620310523 Is great information good enough? Evidence from physicians as patients
by Frakes, Michael & Gruber, Jonathan & Jena, Anupam
- S0167629620310547 Must-access prescription drug monitoring programs and the opioid overdose epidemic: The unintended consequences
by Kim, Bokyung
- S0167629620310572 A demand-smoothing incentive for cesarean deliveries
by de Elejalde, Ramiro & Giolito, Eugenio
- S0167629620310584 Fair innings? The utilitarian and prioritarian value of risk reduction over a whole lifetime
by Adler, Matthew D. & Ferranna, Maddalena & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas
- S016762962031033X When less is more: Can reduced health monitoring improve medication adherence?
by Marquez-Padilla, Fernanda
- S016762962031050X Adult Medicaid benefit generosity and receipt of recommended health services among low-income children: The spillover effects of Medicaid adult dental coverage expansions
by Lipton, Brandy J.
2020, Volume 74, Issue C
- S0167629619311282 Health Impacts of the Green Revolution: Evidence from 600,000 births across the Developing World
by von der Goltz, Jan & Dar, Aaditya & Fishman, Ram & Mueller, Nathaniel D. & Barnwal, Prabhat & McCord, Gordon C.
- S0167629620301119 Can Labor Market Policies Reduce Deaths of Despair?
by Dow, William H. & Godøy, Anna & Lowenstein, Christopher & Reich, Michael
- S0167629620301132 Do-It-Yourself medicine? The impact of light cannabis liberalization on prescription drugs
by Carrieri, Vincenzo & Madio, Leonardo & Principe, Francesco
- S0167629620302381 Purchasing medical devices: The role of buyer competence and discretion
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Camboni, Riccardo & Valbonesi, Paola
- S0167629620310328 It runs in the family – Influenza vaccination and spillover effects
by Bouckaert, Nicolas & Gielen, Anne C. & Van Ourti, Tom
2020, Volume 73, Issue C
- S0167629618309330 Do hospitals respond to changing incentive structures? Evidence from Medicare’s 2007 DRG restructuring
by Cook, Amanda & Averett, Susan
- S0167629618310415 The effect of eliminating health user fees on adult health and labor supply in Jamaica
by Beuermann, Diether W. & Pecha, Camilo J.
- S0167629618311548 Military training exercises, pollution, and their consequences for health
by Bobonis, Gustavo J. & Stabile, Mark & Tovar, Leonardo
- S0167629618311809 Billing system and health care utilization: Evidence from Thailand
by Damrongplasit, Kannika & Atalay, Kadir
- S0167629619301365 Womb at work: The missing impact of maternal employment on newborn health
by Chuard, Caroline
- S0167629619303856 Umbrella branding in pharmaceutical markets
by Suppliet, Moritz
- S0167629619305831 Insurance access and demand response: Pricing and welfare implications
by Besanko, David & Dranove, David & Garthwaite, Craig
- S0167629619306071 Time to care? The effects of retirement on informal care provision
by Fischer, Björn & Müller, Kai-Uwe
- S0167629619306678 Private health investments under competing risks: Evidence from malaria control in Senegal
by Rossi, Pauline & Villar, Paola
- S0167629619307635 Better off at home? Effects of nursing home eligibility on costs, hospitalizations and survival
by Bakx, Pieter & Wouterse, Bram & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wong, Albert
- S0167629619308495 Using biomarkers to predict healthcare costs: Evidence from a UK household panel
by Davillas, Apostolos & Pudney, Stephen
- S0167629619309452 Reducing the Cost of Remoteness: Community-Based Health Interventions and Fertility Choices
by Herrera-Almanza, Catalina & Rosales-Rueda, Maria F.
- S0167629619310586 Retirement and health: Evidence from England
by Rose, Liam
- S016762962030014X The impacts of private hospital entry on the public market for elective care in England
by Kelly, Elaine & Stoye, George
- S016762962030076X Employment effects of healthcare policy: Evidence from the 2007 FDA black box warning on antidepressants
by Bütikofer, Aline & Cronin, Christopher J. & Skira, Meghan M.
2020, Volume 72, Issue C
- S0167629618303539 Does price deregulation in a competitive hospital market damage quality?
by Roos, Anne-Fleur & O’Donnell, Owen & Schut, Frederik T. & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Van Gestel, Raf & Varkevisser, Marco
- S0167629618307793 Determinants of Dietary Choice in the US: Evidence from Consumer Migration
by Hut, Stefan
- S0167629618307902 The effects of DACA on health insurance, access to care, and health outcomes
by Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub
- S0167629619300141 Social capital and health: a meta-analysis
by Xue, Xindong & Reed, W. Robert & Menclova, Andrea
- S0167629619303042 Theoretical bounds on the value of improved health
by Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Hammitt, James K. & Rheinberger, Christoph M.
- S0167629619303571 Cutting fertility? Effects of cesarean deliveries on subsequent fertility and maternal labor supply
by Halla, Martin & Mayr, Harald & Pruckner, Gerald J. & García-Gómez, Pilar
- S0167629619305703 Drug insurance and the strategic behavior of drug manufacturers: Evergreening and generic entry after Medicare Part D
by Sanzenbacher, Geoffrey T. & Wettstein, Gal
- S0167629619306228 Did the ACA Medicaid expansion save lives?
by Borgschulte, Mark & Vogler, Jacob
- S0167629619307222 The role of heterogeneity of patients’ preferences in kidney transplantation
by Genie, Mesfin G. & Nicoló, Antonio & Pasini, Giacomo
- S0167629619307738 Smoking to cope: Addictive behavior as a response to mental distress
by Friedman, Abigail S.
- S0167629619307891 Impact of a physician-targeted letter on opioid prescribing
by Ahomäki, Iiro & Pitkänen, Visa & Soppi, Aarni & Saastamoinen, Leena
- S0167629619308434 Subsidizing access to prescription drugs and health outcomes: The case of diabetes
by Américo, Pedro & Rocha, Rudi
- S0167629619308513 Fracking and risky sexual activity
by Cunningham, Scott & DeAngelo, Gregory & Smith, Brock
- S0167629619309208 Health technology assessment with risk aversion in health
by Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Phelps, Charles E.
- S0167629619310999 Free GP care and psychological health: Quasi-experimental evidence from Ireland
by Ma, Yuanyuan & Nolan, Anne & Smith, James P.
- S0167629619311798 Not only in my genes: The effects of peers’ genotype on obesity
by Brunello, Giorgio & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna & Terskaya, Anastasia
- S016762961930089X The response to nutritional labels: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Fichera, Eleonora & von Hinke, Stephanie
2020, Volume 71, Issue C
- S0167629617308287 Selection in employer sponsored health insurance
by Capatina, Elena
- S0167629618307574 The Green revolution and infant mortality in India
by Bharadwaj, Prashant & Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata & Mirza, Rinchan Ali
- S0167629619301316 Hunger pains? SNAP timing and emergency room visits
by Cotti, Chad D. & Gordanier, John M. & Ozturk, Orgul D.
- S0167629619302279 Living up to expectations: Experimental tests of subjective life expectancy as reference point in time trade-off and standard gamble
by Lipman, Stefan A. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Attema, Arthur E.