Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
2023, Volume 89, Issue C
- S0167629623000164 A drop of love? Rainfall shocks and spousal abuse: Evidence from rural Peru
by Díaz, Juan-José & Saldarriaga, Victor
- S0167629623000176 Should physicians team up to treat chronic diseases?
by Griebenow, Malte
- S0167629623000188 Providers, peers and patients. How do physicians’ practice environments affect patient outcomes?
by Avdic, Daniel & Ivets, Maryna & Lagerqvist, Bo & Sriubaite, Ieva
- S0167629623000279 Conversion therapy, suicidality, and running away: An analysis of transgender youth in the U.S
by Campbell, Travis & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen
- S0167629623000280 The infant health effects of starting universal child benefits in pregnancy: Evidence from England and Wales
by Reader, Mary
- S0167629623000292 Financial transaction costs reduce benefit take-up evidence from zero-premium health insurance plans in Colorado
by Drake, Coleman & Anderson, David & Cai, Sih-Ting & Sacks, Daniel W.
- S0167629623000309 Do urgent care centers reduce Medicare spending?
by Currie, Janet & Karpova, Anastasia & Zeltzer, Dan
- S0167629623000310 The impact of the 340B Drug Pricing Program on Critical Access Hospitals: Evidence from Medicare Part B
by Han, Dan
- S0167629623000322 Anticipation of deteriorating health and information avoidance
by Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo
2023, Volume 88, Issue C
- S0167629622001357 Mask mandates save lives
by Hansen, Niels-Jakob H. & Mano, Rui C.
- S0167629623000012 Spatial dependence in physicians’ prices and additional fees: Evidence from France
by Montmartin, Benjamin & Herrera-Gómez, Marcos
- S0167629623000024 Hooked on weight control: An economic theory of anorexia nervosa and its impact on health and longevity
by Strulik, Holger
- S0167629623000036 Negative effects of long parental leave on maternal health: Evidence from a substantial policy change in Austria
by Chuard, Caroline
- S0167629623000048 Self-reported health status and latent health dynamics
by White, Matthew N.
- S0167629623000140 The effect of housing wealth on older adults’ health care utilization: Evidence from fluctuations in the U.S. housing market
by Tran, My & Gannon, Brenda & Rose, Christiern
- S0167629623000152 Bad lighting: Effects of youth indoor tanning prohibitions
by Carpenter, Christopher S. & Churchill, Brandyn F. & Marcus, Michelle
- S016762962300005X Marijuana legalization and opioid deaths
by Mathur, Neil K. & Ruhm, Christopher J.
2023, Volume 87, Issue C
- S0167629622001060 Soil zinc deficiency and child stunting: Evidence from Nepal
by Bevis, Leah & Kim, Kichan & Guerena, David
- S0167629622001102 The effects of pregnancy-related Medicaid expansions on maternal, infant, and child health
by Guldi, Melanie & Hamersma, Sarah
- S0167629622001126 The kids aren’t alright: The effects of medical marijuana market size on adolescents
by Smart, Rosanna & Doremus, Jacqueline
- S0167629622001138 Early childhood health shocks, classroom environment, and social-emotional outcomes
by Zhou, Weina & Wang, Shun
- S0167629622001242 Reductions in out-of-pocket prices and forward-looking moral hazard in health care demand
by Johansson, Naimi & de New, Sonja C. & Kunz, Johannes S. & Petrie, Dennis & Svensson, Mikael
- S0167629622001254 Rents for Pills: Financial incentives and physician behavior
by Müller, Tobias & Schmid, Christian & Gerfin, Michael
- S0167629622001266 The power of markets: Impact of desert locust invasions on child health
by Conte, Bruno & Piemontese, Lavinia & Tapsoba, Augustin
- S0167629622001278 Does retirement (really) increase informal caregiving? Quasi-experimental evidence from Australia
by Zhu, Rong & Onur, Ilke
- S0167629622001291 Contracts for primary and secondary care physicians and equity-efficiency trade-offs
by Kaarboe, Oddvar & Siciliani, Luigi
- S0167629622001308 The formation of physician altruism
by Attema, Arthur E. & Galizzi, Matteo M. & Groß, Mona & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Karay, Yassin & L’Haridon, Olivier & Wiesen, Daniel
- S0167629622001321 Maternal genetic risk for depression and child human capital
by Menta, Giorgia & Lepinteur, Anthony & Clark, Andrew E. & Ghislandi, Simone & D'Ambrosio, Conchita
- S0167629622001333 Do different shocks in health matter for wealth?
by Bonekamp, Johan & Wouterse, Bram
- S0167629622001345 Intended and unintended effects of e-cigarette taxes on youth tobacco use
by Abouk, Rahi & Courtemanche, Charles & Dave, Dhaval & Feng, Bo & Friedman, Abigail S. & Maclean, Johanna Catherine & Pesko, Michael F. & Sabia, Joseph J. & Safford, Samuel
- S0167629622001369 Intimate partner violence and help-seeking: The role of femicide news
by Colagrossi, Marco & Deiana, Claudio & Dragone, Davide & Geraci, Andrea & Giua, Ludovica & Iori, Elisa
- S0167629622001370 The drug crisis and the living arrangements of children
by Buckles, Kasey & Evans, William N. & Lieber, Ethan M.J.
- S016762962200114X Local economic growth and infant mortality
by Kammerlander, Andreas & Schulze, Günther G.
- S016762962200128X QALYs, DALYs, and HALYs: A unifying framework for the evaluation of population health
by Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Platz, Trine Tornøe & Østerdal, Lars Peter
- S016762962200131X Health insurance, endogenous medical progress, health expenditure growth, and welfare
by Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael
2022, Volume 86, Issue C
- S0167629622000662 Heterogeneity in informal care intensity and its impact on employment
by Simard-Duplain, Gaëlle
- S0167629622000881 The impact of automatic enrolment on the mental health gap in pension participation: Evidence from the UK
by Arulsamy, Karen & Delaney, Liam
- S0167629622000911 The effects of e-cigarette taxes on e-cigarette prices and tobacco product sales: Evidence from retail panel data
by Cotti, Chad & Courtemanche, Charles & Maclean, Joanna Catherine & Nesson, Erik & Pesko, Michael F. & Tefft, Nathan W.
- S0167629622000923 Rewards for information provision in patient referrals: A theoretical model and an experimental test
by Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Griebenow, Malte & Kifmann, Mathias & Then, Franziska
- S0167629622000935 Out of time? The effect of an infrequent traumatic event on individuals’ time and risk preferences, beliefs, and insurance purchasing
by Shai, Ori
- S0167629622001023 Can mHealth campaigns improve CCT outcomes? Experimental evidence from sms-nudges in Indonesia
by Lenel, Friederike & Priebe, Jan & Satriawan, Elan & Syamsulhakim, Ekki
- S0167629622001035 The marginal benefit of hospitals: Evidence from the effect of entry and exit on utilization and mortality rates
by Petek, Nathan
- S0167629622001047 Late-career unemployment and cognitive abilities
by Freise, Diana & Schmitz, Hendrik & Westphal, Matthias
- S0167629622001059 Social insurance programs and later-life mortality: Evidence from new deal relief spending
by Noghanibehambari, Hamid & Engelman, Michal
- S0167629622001072 Time preference, illness, and death
by Norrgren, Lisa
- S0167629622001084 Comparing long-term educational effects of two early childhood health interventions
by Cortés, Darwin & Maldonado, Darío & Gallego, Juan & Charpak, Nathalie & Tessier, Rejean & Ruiz, Juan Gabriel & Hernandez, José Tiberio & Uriza, Felipe & Pico, Julieth
- S0167629622001096 Disruptions to healthcare quality and early child health outcomes: Evidence from health-worker strikes in Kenya
by Friedman, Willa & Keats, Anthony & Mutua, Martin Kavao
- S0167629622001114 Understanding the relationship between nonprofit hospital community benefit spending and system membership: An analysis of independent hospital acquisitions
by Owsley, Kelsey M. & Lindrooth, Richard C.
- S016762962200087X Technology adoption and market allocation: The case of robotic surgery
by Horn, Danea & Sacarny, Adam & Zhou, Annetta
- S016762962200090X State mental health insurance parity laws and college educational outcomes
by Solomon, Keisha T. & Dasgupta, Kabir
2022, Volume 85, Issue C
- S0167629622000674 Malleability of Alcohol Consumption: Evidence from Migrants
by Hinnosaar, Marit & Liu, Elaine M.
- S0167629622000698 Efficient use of immunosuppressants for kidney transplants
by Heo, Eun Jeong & Hong, Sunghoon & Chun, Youngsub
- S0167629622000704 Family doctor responses to changes in target stringency under financial incentives
by Wilding, Anna & Munford, Luke & Guthrie, Bruce & Kontopantelis, Evangelos & Sutton, Matt
- S0167629622000789 Do Cellphone Bans Save Lives? Evidence From Handheld Laws on Traffic Fatalities
by Wright, Nicholas A. & Dorilas, Ernest
- S0167629622000790 Islamic law and investments in children: Evidence from the Sharia introduction in Nigeria
by Alfano, Marco
- S0167629622000807 Tiered cost sharing and health care demand
by Ackley, Calvin A.
- S0167629622000819 A systematic examination of quality-adjusted price index alternatives for medical care using claims data
by Dauda, Seidu & Dunn, Abe & Hall, Anne
- S0167629622000820 Playing defense? Health care in the era of Covid
by Okeke, Edward N.
- S0167629622000832 Do breaks from surgery improve the performance of orthopaedic surgeons?
by Rachet-Jacquet, Laurie
- S0167629622000844 Socioeconomic inequality in access to timely and appropriate care in emergency departments
by Turner, Alex J & Francetic, Igor & Watkinson, Ruth & Gillibrand, Stephanie & Sutton, Matt
- S0167629622000856 The effect of Internet access on body weight: Evidence from China
by Chen, Lipeng & Liu, Wanlin
- S0167629622000868 Global drug diffusion and innovation with the medicines patent pool
by Wang, Lucy Xiaolu
- S0167629622000893 A discrete choice model implementing gist-based categorization of alternatives, with applications to patient preferences for cancer screening and treatment
by Swait, J. & de Bekker-Grob, E.W.
2022, Volume 84, Issue C
- S0167629622000388 Unintended consequences of welfare reform: Evidence from birthweight of Aboriginal children in Australia
by Doyle, Mary-Alice & Schurer, Stefanie & Silburn, Sven
- S0167629622000431 Trading spaces: Medicare's regulatory spillovers on treatment setting for non-Medicare patients
by Geruso, Michael & Richards, Michael R.
- S0167629622000443 Price Indices and the Value of Innovation with Heterogenous Patients
by Lucarelli, Claudio & Nicholson, Sean & Tilipman, Nicholas
- S0167629622000455 Preferences for in-kind and in-cash home care insurance
by de Bresser, Jochem & Knoef, Marike & van Ooijen, Raun
- S0167629622000467 Valuing non-marginal changes in mortality and morbidity risk
by Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Rheinberger, Christoph M. & Hammitt, James K.
- S0167629622000558 Endogenous quality investments in the U.S. hospital market
by Garthwaite, Craig & Ody, Christopher & Starc, Amanda
- S0167629622000571 The deterrent effect of tort law: Evidence from medical malpractice reform
by Zabinski, Zenon & Black, Bernard S.
- S0167629622000583 Do Public Caregiving Subsidies and Supports affect the Provision of Care and Transfers?
by Costa-Font, Joan & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Vilaplana-Prieto, Cristina
- S0167629622000595 Do subsidized nursing homes and home care teams reduce hospital bed-blocking? Evidence from Portugal
by Moura, Ana
- S0167629622000601 The dietary impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
by O’Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate & Stroud, Rebekah
- S0167629622000613 Coinsurance vs. co-payments: Reimbursement rules for a monopolistic medical product with competitive health insurers
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- S0167629622000625 Prevention, treatment, and palliative care: The relative value of health improvements under alternative evaluation frameworks
by Hammitt, James K.
- S0167629622000637 Lead in drinking water and birth outcomes: A tale of two water treatment plants
by Dave, Dhaval M. & Yang, Muzhe
- S0167629622000649 Effects of long-term care benefits on healthcare utilization in Catalonia
by Serrano-Alarcón, Manuel & Hernández-Pizarro, Helena & López-Casasnovas, Guillem & Nicodemo, Catia
- S0167629622000650 The Effect of Free School Meals on Household Food Purchases: Evidence from the Community Eligibility Provision
by Marcus, Michelle & Yewell, Katherine G.
- S0167629622000686 The association between educational attainment and longevity using individual-level data from the 1940 census
by Lleras-Muney, Adriana & Price, Joseph & Yue, Dahai
- S016762962200056X School starting age, maternal age at birth, and child outcomes
by Fredriksson, Peter & Huttunen, Kristiina & Öckert, Björn
2022, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0167629622000169 Information, relative skill, and technology abandonment
by Wu, Bingxiao & David, Guy
- S0167629622000212 Does unemployment worsen babies’ health? A tale of siblings, maternal behaviour, and selection
by De Cao, Elisabetta & McCormick, Barry & Nicodemo, Catia
- S0167629622000327 The effects of incentivizing early prenatal care on infant health
by Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Karbownik, Krzysztof
- S0167629622000339 Paying for pharmaceuticals: uniform pricing versus two-part tariffs
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Dalen, Dag Morten & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629622000340 A bit of salt, a trace of life: Gender norms and the impact of a salt iodization program on human capital formation of school aged children
by Deng, Zichen & Lindeboom, Maarten
- S0167629622000352 Effects of dialogue meetings on sickness absence—Evidence from a large field experiment
by Alpino, Matteo & Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Kotsadam, Andreas & Markussen, Simen
- S0167629622000364 Measuring quality effects in equilibrium
by Richards-Shubik, Seth & Roberts, Mark S. & Donohue, Julie M.
- S0167629622000376 Non-monetary incentives for tobacco prevention among youth in Indonesia
by Triyana, Margaret & White, Justin S.
- S0167629622000406 The role of paid family leave in labor supply responses to a spouse's disability or health shock
by Anand, Priyanka & Dague, Laura & Wagner, Kathryn L.
- S0167629622000418 Cash transfers before pregnancy and infant health
by González, Libertad & Trommlerová, Sofia
- S016762962200039X Material resources and well-being — Evidence from an Ethiopian housing lottery
by Andersen, Asbjørn G. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Somville, Vincent
- S016762962200042X Effects of violent media content: Evidence from the rise of the UFC
by Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D. & Waddell, Glen R.
2022, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0167629622000017 The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and policy response on health care utilization: Evidence from county-level medical claims and cellphone data
by Cantor, Jonathan & Sood, Neeraj & Bravata, Dena M. & Pera, Megan & Whaley, Christopher
- S0167629622000091 Vaccination strategies and transmission of COVID-19: Evidence across advanced countries
by Kim, Dongwoo & Lee, Young Jun
- S0167629622000108 Girls unwanted – The role of parents’ child-specific sex preference for children’s early mental development
by Ebert, Cara & Vollmer, Sebastian
- S0167629622000121 Nursing home quality, COVID-19 deaths, and excess mortality
by Cronin, Christopher J. & Evans, William N.
- S0167629622000133 Do disability benefits hinder work resumption after recovery?
by Koning, Pierre & Muller, Paul & Prudon, Roger
- S0167629622000145 Ordeal mechanisms, information, and the cost-effectiveness of strategies to provide subsidized eyeglasses
by Sylvia, Sean & Ma, Xiaochen & Shi, Yaojiang & Rozelle, Scott
- S0167629622000157 Drinking water, fracking, and infant health
by Hill, Elaine L. & Ma, Lala
- S0167629622000182 How scheduling systems with automated appointment reminders improve health clinic efficiency
by Boone, Claire E & Celhay, Pablo & Gertler, Paul & Gracner, Tadeja & Rodriguez, Josefina
- S0167629622000194 A health economic theory of occupational choice, aging, and longevity
by Strulik, Holger
- S0167629622000200 Does high workload reduce the quality of healthcare? Evidence from rural Senegal
by Kovacs, Roxanne & Lagarde, Mylene
- S016762962200008X Investment and quality competition in healthcare markets
by Ghandour, Ziad & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- S016762962200011X What drives innovation? Lessons from COVID-19 R&D
by Agarwal, Ruchir & Gaule, Patrick
2022, Volume 81, Issue C
- S0167629621001296 The impact of public health sector stockouts on private sector prices and access to healthcare: Evidence from the anti-malarial drug market
by Fitzpatrick, Anne
- S0167629621001387 The effect of co-payments on the take-up of prenatal tests
by Di Giacomo, Marina & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Siciliani, Luigi & Turati, Gilberto
- S0167629621001399 Health endowments, schooling allocation in the family, and longevity: Evidence from US twins
by Savelyev, Peter A. & Ward, Benjamin C. & Krueger, Robert F. & McGue, Matt
- S0167629621001405 Underage access to alcohol and its impact on teenage drinking and crime
by Dehos, Fabian T.
- S0167629621001417 Genetic risk scores in life insurance underwriting
by Karlsson Linnér, Richard & Koellinger, Philipp D.
- S0167629621001429 Information shocks and pharmaceutical firms’ marketing efforts: Evidence from the Chantix black box warning removal
by Lawler, Emily C. & Skira, Meghan M.
- S0167629621001508 Educational differences in mortality and hospitalisation for cardiovascular diseases
by Bijwaard, Govert E.
- S0167629621001545 Treatment consolidation after vertical integration: Evidence from outpatient procedure markets
by Richards, Michael R. & Seward, Jonathan A. & Whaley, Christopher M.
- S0167629621001569 Minimum legal drinking age and the social gradient in binge drinking
by Ahammer, Alexander & Bauernschuster, Stefan & Halla, Martin & Lachenmaier, Hannah
- S0167629621001570 Lockdown, essential sectors, and Covid-19: Lessons from Italy
by Porto, Edoardo Di & Naticchioni, Paolo & Scrutinio, Vincenzo
- S0167629621001582 Effects of parental health shocks on children's school achievements: A register-based population study
by Aaskoven, Maiken Skovrider & Kjær, Trine & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- S0167629621001594 Disruptions to the patient-provider relationship and patient utilization and outcomes: Evidence from medicaid managed care
by Staiger, Becky
- S0167629621001600 God is in the rain: The impact of rainfall-induced early social distancing on COVID-19 outbreaks
by Shenoy, Ajay & Sharma, Bhavyaa & Xu, Guanghong & Kapoor, Rolly & Rho, Haedong Aiden & Sangha, Kinpritma
- S0167629621001612 Price and income effects of hospital reimbursements
by Bäuml, Matthias & Dette, Tilman & Pollmann, Michael
- S0167629621001624 The effects of a daycare reform on health in childhood – Evidence from Sweden
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Siflinger, Bettina M.
- S0167629621001636 Conditional cash lotteries increase COVID-19 vaccination rates
by Barber, Andrew & West, Jeremy
- S0167629621001648 “Tackling the Substance Use Disorder Crisis: The Role of Access to Treatment Facilities”
by Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Currie, Janet
- S016762962100134X The economics of medical procedure innovation
by Dranove, David & Garthwaite, Craig & Heard, Christopher & Wu, Bingxiao
- S016762962100165X Persistent effects of temporary incentives: Evidence from a nationwide health insurance experiment
by Baillon, Aurélien & Capuno, Joseph & O'Donnell, Owen & Tan, Carlos Antonio & van Wilgenburg, Kim
2021, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0167629621000746 Do Health Insurance Mandates Spillover to Education? Evidence from Michigan’s Autism Insurance Mandate
by Acton, Riley & Imberman, Scott & Lovenheim, Michael
- S0167629621000916 Bittersweet: How prices of sugar-rich foods contribute to the diet-related disease epidemic in Mexico
by Gračner, Tadeja
- S0167629621000989 Neighborhoods, networks, and delivery methods
by Barili, Emilia & Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica
- S0167629621001041 Physician investment in hospitals: Specialization, selection, and quality in cardiac care
by Swanson, Ashley
- S0167629621001053 Does the framing of patient cost-sharing incentives matter? the effects of deductibles vs. no-claim refunds
by Hayen, Arthur P. & Klein, Tobias J. & Salm, Martin
- S0167629621001065 Heterogeneous effects of consolidation on premiums in Medicare Part D
by Hill, Nicholas & Wagner, Mathis
- S0167629621001077 R&D and market size: Who benefits from orphan drug legislation?
by Gamba, Simona & Magazzini, Laura & Pertile, Paolo
- S0167629621001144 Quality provision in hospital markets with demand inertia: The role of patient expectations
by Sá, Luís & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629621001156 Anticipation of COVID-19 vaccines reduces willingness to socially distance
by Andersson, Ola & Campos-Mercade, Pol & Meier, Armando N. & Wengström, Erik
- S0167629621001168 Social capital and the spread of covid-19: Insights from european countries
by Bartscher, Alina Kristin & Seitz, Sebastian & Siegloch, Sebastian & Slotwinski, Michaela & Wehrhöfer, Nils
- S0167629621001181 New Evidence on the Effects of Mandatory Waiting Periods for Abortion
by Lindo, Jason M. & Pineda-Torres, Mayra
- S0167629621001193 The effect of hosting 3.4 million refugees on native population mortality
by Aygün, Aysun & Güray Kırdar, Murat & Tuncay, Berna
- S0167629621001211 Efficient Kidney Exchange with Dichotomous Preferences
by Cheng, Yao & Yang, Zaifu
- S0167629621001223 Marijuana liberalization policies and perinatal health
by Meinhofer, Angélica & Witman, Allison E. & Hinde, Jesse M. & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629621001235 The effects of trade-induced worker displacement on health and mortality in Mexico
by Fernández Guerrico, Sofía
- S0167629621001247 The Effects of Chronic Disease Management in Primary Health Care: Evidence from Rural China
by Ding, Hui & Chen, Yiwei & Yu, Min & Zhong, Jieming & Hu, Ruying & Chen, Xiangyu & Wang, Chunmei & Xie, Kaixu & Eggleston, Karen
- S0167629621001259 Forecasting mortality inequalities in the U.S. based on trends in midlife health
by Hudomiet, Péter & Hurd, Michael D. & Rohwedder, Susann
- S0167629621001260 The effect of Medicaid expansion on Medicaid participation, payer mix, and labor supply in primary care
by Neprash, Hannah T. & Zink, Anna & Sheridan, Bethany & Hempstead, Katherine
- S0167629621001272 Crowd-Out and Emergency Department Utilization
by Ellis, Cameron M. & Esson, Meghan I.
- S0167629621001284 The effect of TV viewing on children’s obesity risk and mental well-being: Evidence from the UK digital switchover
by Nieto, Adrián & Suhrcke, Marc
- S0167629621001302 The Roles of Nutrition Education and Food Vouchers in Improving Child Nutrition: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ethiopia
by Han, Yaeeun & Kim, Hyuncheol Bryant & Park, Seollee
- S0167629621001314 Rational addiction and time-consistency: An empirical test
by Piccoli, Luca & Tiezzi, Silvia
- S0167629621001326 The influence of endogenous behaviors among social pairs: Social interaction effects of smoking
by Li, Chunxiao & Gilleskie, Donna B.
- S0167629621001338 Alternative payment models and physician treatment decisions: Evidence from lower back pain
by Ding, Yu & Liu, Chenyuan
- S0167629621001351 Pure altruism and misjudgement: A bad combination?
by Simonsen, Nicolai Fink & Kjær, Trine & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- S0167629621001363 Discontinuity in care: Practice closures among primary care providers and patient health care utilization
by Simonsen, Marianne & Skipper, Lars & Skipper, Niels & Thingholm, Peter Rønø
- S0167629621001375 Maternal education and child health: Causal evidence from Denmark
by Arendt, Jacob Nielsen & Christensen, Mads Lybech & Hjorth-Trolle, Anders
- S016762962100117X Early life adversity, biological adaptation, and human capital: evidence from an interrupted malaria control program in Zambia
by Fink, Günther & Venkataramani, Atheendar S. & Zanolini, Arianna
2021, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0167629621000643 HIV treatment and worker absenteeism: Quasi-experimental evidence from a large-scale health program in South Africa
by Jockers, Dominik & Langlotz, Sarah & French, Declan & Bärnighausen, Till
- S0167629621000680 Spillovers and Social Interaction Effects in the Demand for Preventive Healthcare: Evidence from the PROGRESA program
by Avitabile, Ciro
- S0167629621000709 The dynamics of the smoking wage penalty
by Darden, Michael E. & Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Melinda Pitts, M.
- S0167629621000722 None for the Road? Stricter Drink Driving Laws and Road Accidents
by Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan
- S0167629621000734 Competition-driven physician-induced demand
by Ikegami, Kei & Onishi, Ken & Wakamori, Naoki
- S0167629621000758 The Long-Run Economic Consequences of Iodine Supplementation
by Araújo, Daniel & Carrillo, Bladimir & Sampaio, Breno
- S0167629621000771 Cigarette taxes and smoking among sexual minority adults
by Carpenter, Christopher S. & Sansone, Dario
- S0167629621000783 The transmission of health across 7 generations in China, 1789–1906
by Maystadt, Jean-François & Migali, Giuseppe
- S0167629621000795 Has mortality risen disproportionately for the least educated?
by Leive, Adam A. & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- S0167629621000801 Non-life-threatening ailments and rational patience when expected treatment outcomes are continuously improving
by Bolin, Kristian & Caputo, Michael R.
- S0167629621000813 The children of the missed pill
by Rau, Tomás & Sarzosa, Miguel & Urzúa, Sergio
- S0167629621000825 Total shutdowns, targeted restrictions, or individual responsibility: How to promote social distancing in the COVID-19 Era?
by Cronin, Christopher J. & Evans, William N.
- S0167629621000904 Family health spillovers: evidence from the RAND health insurance experiment
by Hodor, Michal
- S0167629621000928 The unintended effects from halting nuclear power production: Evidence from Fukushima Daiichi accident
by Neidell, Matthew & Uchida, Shinsuke & Veronesi, Marcella
- S0167629621000941 Hospital competition in a national health service: Evidence from a patient choice reform
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Canta, Chiara & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- S0167629621000953 Terrorist attacks, Islamophobia and newborns’ health
by Armijos Bravo, Grace & Vall Castelló, Judit
- S0167629621000965 Why are pollution damages lower in developed countries? Insights from high-Income, high-particulate matter Hong Kong
by Colmer, Jonathan & Lin, Dajun & Liu, Siying & Shimshack, Jay
- S0167629621000977 Quantifying brand loyalty: Evidence from the cigarette market
by DeCicca, Philip & Kenkel, Donald & Liu, Feng & Somerville, Jason
- S0167629621000990 Changing physicians’ incentives to control the C-section rate: Evidence from a major health care reform in Iran
by Pilvar, Hanifa & Yousefi, Kowsar
- S0167629621001004 Endogenous longevity and optimal tax progressivity
by Heer, Burkhard & Rohrbacher, Stefan
- S016762962100076X Forced Migration and the Spread of Infectious Diseases
by Ibáñez, Ana María & Rozo, Sandra V. & Urbina, María J.
- S016762962100093X Snacks, nudges and asymmetric peer influence: Evidence from food choice experiments with children in Indonesia
by Mecheva, Margarita de Vries & Rieger, Matthias & Sparrow, Robert & Prafiantini, Erfi & Agustina, Rina
- S016762962100103X The impact of certificate of need laws on heart attack mortality: Evidence from county borders
by Chiu, Kevin
2021, Volume 78, Issue C
- S0167629621000382 Supply-side variation in the use of emergency departments
by Zeltzer, Dan & Einav, Liran & Chasid, Avichai & Balicer, Ran D.
- S0167629621000461 Identifying the effects of scientific information and recommendations on physicians’ prescribing behavior
by Dubois, Pierre & Tunçel, Tuba
- S0167629621000473 Does holding elections during a Covid-19 pandemic put the lives of politicians at risk?
by Bach, Laurent & Guillouzouic, Arthur & Malgouyres, Clément
- S0167629621000485 The effects of self-assessed health: Dealing with and understanding misclassification bias
by Chen, Linkun & Clarke, Philip M. & Petrie, Dennis J. & Staub, Kevin E.
- S0167629621000497 Personal belief exemptions for school-entry vaccinations, vaccination rates, and academic achievement
by Hair, Nicole L. & Gruber, Anja & Urban, Carly
- S0167629621000606 Face masks, public policies and slowing the spread of COVID-19: Evidence from Canada
by Karaivanov, Alexander & Lu, Shih En & Shigeoka, Hitoshi & Chen, Cong & Pamplona, Stephanie
- S0167629621000618 Willingness to pay for reductions in health risks under anticipated regret
by Zheng, Jiakun
- S0167629621000631 When particulate matter strikes cities: Social disparities and health costs of air pollution
by Giaccherini, Matilde & Kopinska, Joanna & Palma, Alessandro
- S0167629621000655 How important is the structure of school vaccine requirement opt-out provisions? Evidence from Washington, DC's HPV vaccine requirement
by Churchill, Brandyn F.
- S0167629621000667 How do machine learning algorithms perform in predicting hospital choices? evidence from changing environments
by Raval, Devesh & Rosenbaum, Ted & Wilson, Nathan E.
- S0167629621000679 Insurance expansions and hospital utilization: Relabeling and reabling?
by Dunn, Abe & Knepper, Matthew & Dauda, Seidu
- S0167629621000692 Hospital report cards: Quality competition and patient selection
by Chen, Yijuan & Sivey, Peter
- S0167629621000710 The impact of childhood health shocks on parental labor supply
by Eriksen, Tine L. Mundbjerg & Gaulke, Amanda & Skipper, Niels & Svensson, Jannet
- S016762962100045X Precautionary savings and shock-coping behaviors: Effects of promoting mobile bank savings on transactional sex in Kenya
by Jones, Kelly & Gong, Erick
- S016762962100062X Long-term care spending and hospital use among the older population in England
by Crawford, Rowena & Stoye, George & Zaranko, Ben
2021, Volume 77, Issue C
- S0167629621000084 How important is price variation between health insurers?
by Craig, Stuart V. & Ericson, Keith Marzilli & Starc, Amanda
- S0167629621000266 Genetic testing and genetic discrimination: Public policy when insurance becomes “too expensive”
by Posey, Lisa L. & Thistle, Paul D.
- S0167629621000278 Docs with their eyes on the clock? The effect of time pressures on primary care productivity
by Freedman, Seth & Golberstein, Ezra & Huang, Tsan-Yao & Satin, David J. & Smith, Laura Barrie
- S0167629621000291 Hospital Pricing Following Integration with Physician Practices
by Lin, Haizhen & McCarthy, Ian M. & Richards, Michael
- S0167629621000369 Do ridesharing services increase alcohol consumption?
by Teltser, Keith & Lennon, Conor & Burgdorf, Jacob
- S0167629621000370 Resolving the milk addiction paradox
by Dragone, Davide & Raggi, Davide
- S0167629621000394 The effects of public health insurance in labor markets with informal jobs: Evidence from Mexico
by del Valle, Alejandro
- S0167629621000400 The effectiveness of sin food taxes: Evidence from Mexico
by Aguilar, Arturo & Gutierrez, Emilio & Seira, Enrique
- S0167629621000412 Sanitation, financial incentives and health spillovers: A cluster randomised trial
by Cameron, Lisa & Santos, Paulo & Thomas, Milan & Albert, Jeff
- S0167629621000424 Babies and Bandidos: Birth outcomes in pacified favelas of Rio de Janeiro
by Lautharte, Ildo