Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
2021, Volume 76, Issue C
- S0167629620310420 Income Responses to the Affordable Care Act: Evidence from a Premium Tax Credit Notch
by Heim, Bradley T. & Hunter, Gillian & Isen, Adam & Lurie, Ithai Z. & Ramnath, Shanthi P.
- S0167629620310432 Can policy affect initiation of addictive substance use? Evidence from opioid prescribing
by Sacks, Daniel W. & Hollingsworth, Alex & Nguyen, Thuy & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629620310481 Low emission zones and population health
by Margaryan, Shushanik
- S0167629620310535 Rationalizing self-defeating behaviors: Theory and evidence
by Lefgren, Lars J. & Stoddard, Olga B. & Stovall, John E.
- S0167629620310559 Medical brain drain: How many, where and why?
by Adovor, E. & Czaika, M. & Docquier, F. & Moullan, Y.
- S0167629620310560 Unfortunate Moms and Unfortunate Children: Impact of the Nepali Civil War on Women's Stature and Intergenerational Health
by Phadera, Lokendra
- S0167629620310596 Abortion laws and women’s health
by Clarke, Damian & Mühlrad, Hanna
- S0167629620310602 The effects of income on health: Evidence from lottery wins in Singapore
by Kim, Seonghoon & Koh, Kanghyock
- S0167629620310614 Rumor has it: How do patients respond to patient-generated physician ratings?
by Bensnes, Simon & Huitfeldt, Ingrid
- S0167629621000096 Effects of employer-offered high-deductible plans on low-value spending in the privately insured population
by Rabideau, Brendan & Eisenberg, Matthew D. & Reid, Rachel & Sood, Neeraj
- S0167629621000102 Biased health perceptions and risky health behaviors—Theory and evidence
by Arni, Patrick & Dragone, Davide & Goette, Lorenz & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- S0167629621000114 Birth order, parental health investment, and health in childhood
by Pruckner, Gerald J. & Schneeweis, Nicole & Schober, Thomas & Zweimüller, Martina
- S0167629621000126 Physician agency, consumerism, and the consumption of lower-limb MRI scans
by Chernew, Michael & Cooper, Zack & Hallock, Eugene Larsen & Scott Morton, Fiona
- S0167629621000151 Is the rise in illicit opioids affecting labor supply and disability claiming rates?
by Park, Sujeong & Powell, David
- S0167629621000163 Maternity leave and children's health outcomes in the long-term
by Fabel, Marc
- S0167629621000175 From pain patient to junkie: An economic theory of painkiller consumption and its impact on wellbeing and longevity
by Strulik, Holger
- S0167629621000199 Do expansions in adolescent access to public insurance affect the decisions of substance use disorder treatment providers?
by Hamersma, Sarah & Maclean, Johanna Catherine
- S0167629621000205 The political cycle of road traffic accidents
by Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica
- S0167629621000217 Regulating high-skilled immigration: The market for medical residents
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T.
- S0167629621000229 How Much Do Outside Options Matter? The Effect of Subsidized Health Insurance on Social Security Disability Insurance Benefit Receipt
by Heim, Bradley & Lurie, Ithai & Mullen, Kathleen J. & Simon, Kosali
- S0167629621000230 Relative age for grade and adolescent risky health behavior
by Johansen, Eva Rye
- S0167629621000242 Inattention or reluctance? Parental responses to vaccination reminder letters
by Hirani, Jonas Lau-Jensen
- S0167629621000254 Time-inconsistent health behavior and its impact on aging and longevity
by Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina
- S016762962031047X Extreme weather and mortality: Evidence from two millennia of Chinese elites
by Lee, Wang-Sheng & Li, Ben G.
2021, Volume 75, Issue C
- S0167629620310341 Health screening for emerging non-communicable disease burdens among the global poor: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Ciancio, Alberto & Kämpfen, Fabrice & Kohler, Hans-Peter & Kohler, Iliana V.
- S0167629620310444 Health dynamics shape life-cycle incomes
by Kotschy, Rainer
- S0167629620310456 Maternity ward crowding, procedure use, and child health
by Maibom, Jonas & Sievertsen, Hans H. & Simonsen, Marianne & Wüst, Miriam
- S0167629620310468 The returns to early-life interventions for very low birth weight children
by Chyn, Eric & Gold, Samantha & Hastings, Justine
- S0167629620310493 The effect of income-based mandates on the demand for private hospital insurance and its dynamics
by Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Cheng, Terence C. & Pham, Ngoc T.A. & Staub, Kevin E.
- S0167629620310511 Deterrence effects of antifraud and abuse enforcement in health care
by Howard, David H. & McCarthy, Ian
- S0167629620310523 Is great information good enough? Evidence from physicians as patients
by Frakes, Michael & Gruber, Jonathan & Jena, Anupam
- S0167629620310547 Must-access prescription drug monitoring programs and the opioid overdose epidemic: The unintended consequences
by Kim, Bokyung
- S0167629620310572 A demand-smoothing incentive for cesarean deliveries
by de Elejalde, Ramiro & Giolito, Eugenio
- S0167629620310584 Fair innings? The utilitarian and prioritarian value of risk reduction over a whole lifetime
by Adler, Matthew D. & Ferranna, Maddalena & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas
- S016762962031033X When less is more: Can reduced health monitoring improve medication adherence?
by Marquez-Padilla, Fernanda
- S016762962031050X Adult Medicaid benefit generosity and receipt of recommended health services among low-income children: The spillover effects of Medicaid adult dental coverage expansions
by Lipton, Brandy J.
2020, Volume 74, Issue C
- S0167629619311282 Health Impacts of the Green Revolution: Evidence from 600,000 births across the Developing World
by von der Goltz, Jan & Dar, Aaditya & Fishman, Ram & Mueller, Nathaniel D. & Barnwal, Prabhat & McCord, Gordon C.
- S0167629620301119 Can Labor Market Policies Reduce Deaths of Despair?
by Dow, William H. & Godøy, Anna & Lowenstein, Christopher & Reich, Michael
- S0167629620301132 Do-It-Yourself medicine? The impact of light cannabis liberalization on prescription drugs
by Carrieri, Vincenzo & Madio, Leonardo & Principe, Francesco
- S0167629620302381 Purchasing medical devices: The role of buyer competence and discretion
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Camboni, Riccardo & Valbonesi, Paola
- S0167629620310328 It runs in the family – Influenza vaccination and spillover effects
by Bouckaert, Nicolas & Gielen, Anne C. & Van Ourti, Tom
2020, Volume 73, Issue C
- S0167629618309330 Do hospitals respond to changing incentive structures? Evidence from Medicare’s 2007 DRG restructuring
by Cook, Amanda & Averett, Susan
- S0167629618310415 The effect of eliminating health user fees on adult health and labor supply in Jamaica
by Beuermann, Diether W. & Pecha, Camilo J.
- S0167629618311548 Military training exercises, pollution, and their consequences for health
by Bobonis, Gustavo J. & Stabile, Mark & Tovar, Leonardo
- S0167629618311809 Billing system and health care utilization: Evidence from Thailand
by Damrongplasit, Kannika & Atalay, Kadir
- S0167629619301365 Womb at work: The missing impact of maternal employment on newborn health
by Chuard, Caroline
- S0167629619303856 Umbrella branding in pharmaceutical markets
by Suppliet, Moritz
- S0167629619305831 Insurance access and demand response: Pricing and welfare implications
by Besanko, David & Dranove, David & Garthwaite, Craig
- S0167629619306071 Time to care? The effects of retirement on informal care provision
by Fischer, Björn & Müller, Kai-Uwe
- S0167629619306678 Private health investments under competing risks: Evidence from malaria control in Senegal
by Rossi, Pauline & Villar, Paola
- S0167629619307635 Better off at home? Effects of nursing home eligibility on costs, hospitalizations and survival
by Bakx, Pieter & Wouterse, Bram & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wong, Albert
- S0167629619308495 Using biomarkers to predict healthcare costs: Evidence from a UK household panel
by Davillas, Apostolos & Pudney, Stephen
- S0167629619309452 Reducing the Cost of Remoteness: Community-Based Health Interventions and Fertility Choices
by Herrera-Almanza, Catalina & Rosales-Rueda, Maria F.
- S0167629619310586 Retirement and health: Evidence from England
by Rose, Liam
- S016762962030014X The impacts of private hospital entry on the public market for elective care in England
by Kelly, Elaine & Stoye, George
- S016762962030076X Employment effects of healthcare policy: Evidence from the 2007 FDA black box warning on antidepressants
by Bütikofer, Aline & Cronin, Christopher J. & Skira, Meghan M.
2020, Volume 72, Issue C
- S0167629618303539 Does price deregulation in a competitive hospital market damage quality?
by Roos, Anne-Fleur & O’Donnell, Owen & Schut, Frederik T. & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Van Gestel, Raf & Varkevisser, Marco
- S0167629618307793 Determinants of Dietary Choice in the US: Evidence from Consumer Migration
by Hut, Stefan
- S0167629618307902 The effects of DACA on health insurance, access to care, and health outcomes
by Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub
- S0167629619300141 Social capital and health: a meta-analysis
by Xue, Xindong & Reed, W. Robert & Menclova, Andrea
- S0167629619303042 Theoretical bounds on the value of improved health
by Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Hammitt, James K. & Rheinberger, Christoph M.
- S0167629619303571 Cutting fertility? Effects of cesarean deliveries on subsequent fertility and maternal labor supply
by Halla, Martin & Mayr, Harald & Pruckner, Gerald J. & García-Gómez, Pilar
- S0167629619305703 Drug insurance and the strategic behavior of drug manufacturers: Evergreening and generic entry after Medicare Part D
by Sanzenbacher, Geoffrey T. & Wettstein, Gal
- S0167629619306228 Did the ACA Medicaid expansion save lives?
by Borgschulte, Mark & Vogler, Jacob
- S0167629619307222 The role of heterogeneity of patients’ preferences in kidney transplantation
by Genie, Mesfin G. & Nicoló, Antonio & Pasini, Giacomo
- S0167629619307738 Smoking to cope: Addictive behavior as a response to mental distress
by Friedman, Abigail S.
- S0167629619307891 Impact of a physician-targeted letter on opioid prescribing
by Ahomäki, Iiro & Pitkänen, Visa & Soppi, Aarni & Saastamoinen, Leena
- S0167629619308434 Subsidizing access to prescription drugs and health outcomes: The case of diabetes
by Américo, Pedro & Rocha, Rudi
- S0167629619308513 Fracking and risky sexual activity
by Cunningham, Scott & DeAngelo, Gregory & Smith, Brock
- S0167629619309208 Health technology assessment with risk aversion in health
by Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Phelps, Charles E.
- S0167629619310999 Free GP care and psychological health: Quasi-experimental evidence from Ireland
by Ma, Yuanyuan & Nolan, Anne & Smith, James P.
- S0167629619311798 Not only in my genes: The effects of peers’ genotype on obesity
by Brunello, Giorgio & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna & Terskaya, Anastasia
- S016762961930089X The response to nutritional labels: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Fichera, Eleonora & von Hinke, Stephanie
2020, Volume 71, Issue C
- S0167629617308287 Selection in employer sponsored health insurance
by Capatina, Elena
- S0167629618307574 The Green revolution and infant mortality in India
by Bharadwaj, Prashant & Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata & Mirza, Rinchan Ali
- S0167629619301316 Hunger pains? SNAP timing and emergency room visits
by Cotti, Chad D. & Gordanier, John M. & Ozturk, Orgul D.
- S0167629619302279 Living up to expectations: Experimental tests of subjective life expectancy as reference point in time trade-off and standard gamble
by Lipman, Stefan A. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Attema, Arthur E.
- S0167629619303029 How increasing medical access to opioids contributes to the opioid epidemic: Evidence from Medicare Part D
by Powell, David & Pacula, Rosalie Liccardo & Taylor, Erin
- S0167629619303686 Did parental involvement laws grow teeth? The effects of state restrictions on minors’ access to abortion
by Myers, Caitlin & Ladd, Daniel
- S0167629619303819 Regional variation in health care utilization and mortality
by Godøy, Anna & Huitfeldt, Ingrid
- S0167629619303844 Optimal price regulations in international pharmaceutical markets with generic competition
by Geng, Difei & Saggi, Kamal
- S0167629619304989 The average and distributional effects of teenage adversity on long-term health
by Gong, Jie & Lu, Yi & Xie, Huihua
- S0167629619308367 Primary care physician practice styles and patient care: Evidence from physician exits in Medicare
by Fadlon, Itzik & Van Parys, Jessica
- S0167629619309397 The cyclicality of informal care
by Mommaerts, Corina & Truskinovsky, Yulya
- S0167629619311257 The winter choke: Coal-Fired heating, air pollution, and mortality in China
by Fan, Maoyong & He, Guojun & Zhou, Maigeng
2020, Volume 70, Issue C
- S0167629617308160 Another look at returns to birthweight
by Maruyama, Shiko & Heinesen, Eskil
- S0167629618302042 The effect of malpractice law on physician supply: Evidence from negligence-standard reforms
by Frakes, Michael D. & Frank, Matthew B. & Seabury, Seth A.
- S0167629618304776 Thank goodness for stickiness: Unravelling the evolution of income-related health inequalities before and after the Great Recession in Europe
by Coveney, Max & García-Gómez, Pilar & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Van Ourti, Tom
- S0167629618306830 Neighborhood networks and program participation
by Grossman, Daniel & Khalil, Umair
- S0167629618308956 The causal effect of education on chronic health conditions in the UK
by Janke, Katharina & Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A.
- S0167629618309573 The relative value of different QALY types
by Lancsar, Emily & Gu, Yuanyuan & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Butler, Jim & Ratcliffe, Julie & Bulfone, Liliana & Donaldson, Cam
- S0167629618311627 In-kind incentives and health worker performance: Experimental evidence from El Salvador
by Bernal, Pedro & Martinez, Sebastian
- S0167629618311676 Swamped: Emergency Department Crowding and Patient Mortality
by Woodworth, Lindsey
- S0167629619300463 Wartime health shocks and the postwar socioeconomic status and mortality of union army veterans and their children
by Costa, Dora L. & Yetter, Noelle & DeSomer, Heather
- S0167629619300773 The effect of prenatal maternity leave on short and long-term child outcomes
by Ahammer, Alexander & Halla, Martin & Schneeweis, Nicole
- S0167629619301237 When the market drives you crazy: Stock market returns and fatal car accidents
by Giulietti, Corrado & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- S0167629619301560 Squaring the cube: Towards an operational model of optimal universal health coverage
by Ochalek, Jessica & Manthalu, Gerald & Smith, Peter C.
- S0167629619301882 Sex, marijuana and baby booms
by Baggio, Michele & Chong, Alberto & Simon, David
- S0167629619302450 Confirmatory bias in health decisions: Evidence from the MMR-autism controversy
by Qian, Mengcen & Chou, Shin-Yi & Lai, Ernest K.
- S0167629619302681 Optimal hospital payment rules under rationing by waiting
by Gravelle, Hugh & Schroyen, Fred
- S0167629619303005 The role of Mexican immigration to the United States in improved workplace safety for natives from 1980 to 2015
by Dillender, Marcus & McInerney, Melissa
- S0167629619303467 Increased instruction time and stress-related health problems among school children
by Marcus, Jan & Reif, Simon & Wuppermann, Amelie & Rouche, Amélie
- S0167629619303959 The effect of the National Kidney Registry on the kidney-exchange market
by Ghanbariamin, Roksana & Chung, Bobby W.
- S0167629619304084 Mendelian Randomization analysis of the causal effect of adiposity on hospital costs
by Dixon, Padraig & Hollingworth, William & Harrison, Sean & Davies, Neil M. & Davey Smith, George
- S0167629619304722 Inequality aversion in income, health, and income-related health
by Hurley, Jeremiah & Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Walli-Attaei, Marjan
- S0167629619304758 The effects of medicare advantage on opioid use
by Baker, Laurence C. & Bundorf, M. Kate & Kessler, Daniel P.
- S0167629619304965 Spillovers of prosocial motivation: Evidence from an intervention study on blood donors
by Bruhin, Adrian & Goette, Lorenz & Haenni, Simon & Jiang, Lingqing
- S0167629619307374 A welfare-theoretic model consistent with the practice of cost-effectiveness analysis and its implications
by Basu, Anirban
- S0167629619310367 Rebates as incentives: The effects of a gym membership reimbursement program
by Homonoff, Tatiana & Willage, Barton & Willén, Alexander
2020, Volume 69, Issue C
- S0167629617306951 The impact of health insurance on stockholding: A regression discontinuity approach
by Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- S0167629617309438 Does education reduce teen fertility? Evidence from compulsory schooling laws
by DeCicca, Philip & Krashinsky, Harry
- S0167629617310111 Birth weight and infant health for multiple births
by Saavedra, Martin
- S0167629618304442 The kids are alright - labour market effects of unexpected parental hospitalisations in the Netherlands
by Rellstab, Sara & Bakx, Pieter & García-Gómez, Pilar & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- S0167629618309020 The impact of cannabis access laws on opioid prescribing
by McMichael, Benjamin J. & Van Horn, R. Lawrence & Viscusi, W. Kip
- S0167629618309937 Ex ante inequality of opportunity in health, decomposition and distributional analysis of biomarkers
by Davillas, Apostolos & Jones, Andrew M
- S0167629618310609 Neonatal health of parents and cognitive development of children
by Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Sievertsen, Hans Henrik
- S0167629618311330 The treatment decision under uncertainty: The effects of health, wealth and the probability of death
by Felder, Stefan
- S0167629618311408 The internet and children’s psychological wellbeing
by McDool, Emily & Powell, Philip & Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl
- S0167629619301985 Child sleep and mother labour market outcomes
by Costa-Font, Joan & Flèche, Sarah
- S0167629619303868 A double safety net? Understanding interactions between disability benefits, formal assistance, and family support
by Rennane, Stephanie
- S016762961830866X Sources of regional variation in healthcare utilization in Germany
by Salm, Martin & Wübker, Ansgar
2019, Volume 68, Issue C
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618307495 Subjective and objective quality and choice of hospital: Evidence from maternal care services in Germany
by Avdic, Daniel & Moscelli, Giuseppe & Pilny, Adam & Sriubaite, Ieva
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629619301870 Does e-cigarette advertising encourage adult smokers to quit?
by Dave, Dhaval & Dench, Daniel & Grossman, Michael & Kenkel, Donald S. & Saffer, Henry
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629619302516 Medical innovation, education, and labor market outcomes of cancer patients
by Jeon, Sung-Hee & Pohl, R. Vincent
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618311342 Convenient primary care and emergency hospital utilisation
by Pinchbeck, Edward W.
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618305332 The unexpected consequences of generic entry
by Castanheira, Micael & Ornaghi, Carmine & Siotis, Georges
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618304077 Spatial competition and quality: Evidence from the English family doctor market
by Gravelle, Hugh & Liu, Dan & Propper, Carol & Santos, Rita
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629619304151 Local food prices, SNAP purchasing power, and child health
by Bronchetti, Erin T. & Christensen, Garret & Hoynes, Hilary W.
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618306696 Paying for efficiency: Incentivising same-day discharges in the English NHS
by Gaughan, James & Gutacker, Nils & Grašič, Katja & Kreif, Noemi & Siciliani, Luigi & Street, Andrew
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618303229 How is the trade-off between adverse selection and discrimination risk affected by genetic testing? Theory and experiment
by Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe & Mantilla, César
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618308221 More sneezing, less crime? Health shocks and the market for offenses
by Chalfin, Aaron & Danagoulian, Shooshan & Deza, Monica
- v:68:y:2019:i:c:s016762961830105x Temperature and mental health: Evidence from the spectrum of mental health outcomes
by Mullins, Jamie T. & White, Corey
2019, Volume 67, Issue C
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618309494 The impact of the Philadelphia beverage tax on purchases and consumption by adults and children
by Cawley, John & Frisvold, David & Hill, Anna & Jones, David
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618310026 XX > XY?: The changing female advantage in life expectancy
by Goldin, Claudia & Lleras-Muney, Adriana
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618300523 The affordable care act and ambulance response times
by Courtemanche, Charles & Friedson, Andrew & Koller, Andrew P. & Rees, Daniel I.
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629619300517 Health provider networks with private contracts: Is there under-treatment in narrow networks?
by Boone, Jan
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618305289 What to expect when you are expecting: Are health care consumers forward-looking?
by Guo, Audrey & Zhang, Jonathan
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629617308986 Disease outbreaks, healthcare utilization, and on-time immunization in the first year of life
by Schaller, Jessamyn & Schulkind, Lisa & Shapiro, Teny
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618309664 The shattered “Iron Rice Bowl”: Intergenerational effects of Chinese State-Owned Enterprise reform
by Kong, Nancy & Osberg, Lars & Zhou, Weina
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629618305162 Coping with risk: Negative shocks, transactional sex, and the limitations of conditional cash transfers
by Gong, Erick & de Walque, Damien & Dow, William H.
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s0167629617310640 Health care reform, adverse selection and health insurance choice
by Pardo, Cristian
- v:67:y:2019:i:c:s016762961831066x How effective are pictorial warnings on tobacco products? New evidence on smoking behaviour using Australian panel data
by Kuehnle, Daniel
2019, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-17 Uterus at a price: Disability insurance and hysterectomy
by Fan, Elliott & Lien, Hsienming & Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 18-26 Minimum unit prices for alcohol
by Calcott, Paul
- 27-36 Childhood health shocks, comparative advantage, and long-term outcomes: Evidence from the last Danish polio epidemic
by Gensowski, Miriam & Nielsen, Torben Heien & Nielsen, Nete Munk & Rossin-Slater, Maya & Wüst, Miriam
- 37-53 The effect of retirement on elderly cognitive functioning
by Atalay, Kadir & Barrett, Garry F. & Staneva, Anita
- 54-70 Teen driver licensure provisions, licensing, and vehicular fatalities
by Gilpin, Gregory
- 71-90 E-cigarette minimum legal sale age laws and traditional cigarette use among rural pregnant teenagers
by Pesko, Michael F. & Currie, Janet M.
- 91-100 The willingness to pay for health improvement under comorbidity ambiguity
by Fujii, Yoichiro & Osaki, Yusuke
- 101-116 The Effect of Paid Family Leave on Infant and Parental Health in the United States
by Bullinger, Lindsey Rose
- 117-135 Competition and physician behaviour: Does the competitive environment affect the propensity to issue sickness certificates?
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Monstad, Karin & Straume, Odd Rune
- 136-144 Birth weight and vulnerability to a macroeconomic crisis
by Bharadwaj, Prashant & Bietenbeck, Jan & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 145-162 Just what the nurse practitioner ordered: Independent prescriptive authority and population mental health
by Alexander, Diane & Schnell, Molly
- 163-179 Parallel imports, price controls, and innovation
by Reisinger, Markus & Saurí, Lluís & Zenger, Hans
- 180-194 Impacts of shifting responsibility for high-cost individuals on Health Insurance Exchange plan premiums and cost-sharing provisions
by Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Wendel, Jeanne & Zou, Miaomiao
- 195-207 Data transformations to improve the performance of health plan payment methods
by Bergquist, Savannah L. & Layton, Timothy J. & McGuire, Thomas G. & Rose, Sherri
- 208-221 Do report cards predict future quality? The case of skilled nursing facilities
by Cornell, Portia Y. & Grabowski, David C. & Norton, Edward C. & Rahman, Momotazur
- 222-240 Does children's education matter for parents’ health and cognition? Evidence from China
by Ma, Mingming
- 241-259 Provider responses to online price transparency
by Whaley, Christopher M.
- 260-282 Dynamic hospital competition under rationing by waiting times
by Sá, Luís & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
2019, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-14 Knowing is not half the battle: Impacts of information from the National Health Screening Program in Korea
by Kim, Hyuncheol Bryant & Lee, Suejin A. & Lim, Wilfredo
- 15-30 Cash on delivery: Results of a randomized experiment to promote maternal health care in Kenya
by Grépin, Karen A. & Habyarimana, James & Jack, William
- 31-42 The unobserved pattern of material hardship and health among older Americans
by Li Donni, Paolo
- 48-62 Reproductive health care in Catholic-owned hospitals
by Hill, Elaine L. & Slusky, David J.G. & Ginther, Donna K.
- 63-77 What are consumers willing to pay for a broad network health plan?: Evidence from covered California
by Drake, Coleman
- 78-92 Motivated health risk denial and preventative health care investments
by Schwardmann, Peter
- 93-102 Stubbing out hypothetical bias: improving tobacco market predictions by combining stated and revealed preference data
by Buckell, John & Hess, Stephane
- 117-132 Inter-brand competition in the convenience store industry, store density and healthcare utilization
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Meyerhoefer, Chad D.
- 133-152 Sick of retirement?
by Nielsen, Nick Fabrin
- 153-169 Physician altruism and moral hazard: (no) Evidence from Finnish national prescriptions data
by Crea, Giovanni & Galizzi, Matteo M. & Linnosmaa, Ismo & Miraldo, Marisa
- 170-188 Weight, reference points, and the onset of eating disorders
by Arduini, Tiziano & Iorio, Daniela & Patacchini, Eleonora
- 189-209 Graded return-to-work as a stepping stone to full work resumption
by Kools, Lieke & Koning, Pierre
- 210-226 Sunset time and the economic effects of social jetlag: evidence from US time zone borders
by Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio
- 227-245 Health-related life cycle risks and public insurance
by Kemptner, Daniel
- 246-259 Reference pricing: The case of screening colonoscopies
by Aouad, Marion & Brown, Timothy T. & Whaley, Christopher M.
- 260-283 One lab, two firms, many possibilities: On R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Versaevel, Bruno
2019, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-14 Competition and equity in health care markets
by Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 15-24 Measuring multivariate risk preferences in the health domain
by Attema, Arthur E. & l’Haridon, Olivier & van de Kuilen, Gijs
- 25-42 Drivers of the fatal drug epidemic
by Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 43-54 Healing the poor: The influence of patient socioeconomic status on physician supply responses
by Chen, Alice & Lakdawalla, Darius N.
- 55-67 Low-risk isn’t no-risk: Perinatal treatments and the health of low-income newborns
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn
- 68-79 The effect of predictive analytics-driven interventions on healthcare utilization
by David, Guy & Smith-McLallen, Aaron & Ukert, Benjamin
- 80-92 Contemporaneous and long-term effects of children’s public health insurance expansions on Supplemental Security Income participation
by Levere, Michael & Orzol, Sean & Leininger, Lindsey & Early, Nancy
- 93-107 Seeing and hearing: The impacts of New York City’s universal pre-kindergarten program on the health of low-income children
by Hong, Kai & Dragan, Kacie & Glied, Sherry
- 108-128 Does external medical review reduce disability insurance inflow?
by Liebert, Helge
2019, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-18 Better together: Coexistence of for-profit and nonprofit firms with an application to the U.S. hospice industry
by Dalton, Christina Marsh & Bradford, W. David
- 19-33 Heterogeneity in long term health outcomes of migrants within Italy
by Atella, Vincenzo & Deb, Partha & Kopinska, Joanna
- 34-51 Unemployment insurance and cigarette smoking
by Fu, Wei & Liu, Feng
- 52-63 Are some neighborhoods bad for your waistline? A test of neighborhood exposure effects on BMI
by Ou, Susan
- 64-80 The Effect of Health Insurance on Prescription Drug Use Among Low-Income Adults:Evidence from Recent Medicaid Expansions
by Ghosh, Ausmita & Simon, Kosali & Sommers, Benjamin D.
- 81-99 Estimating returns to hospital volume: Evidence from advanced cancer surgery
by Avdic, Daniel & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan
- 100-113 The Effect of Prescription Drug Coverage on Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Implementation
by Clayton, Denise Hammock
- 114-127 The unintended effects of place based programs: Fertility and health effects of urban empowerment zones
by Grossman, Daniel
- 128-144 Can a conditional cash transfer reduce teen fertility? The case of Brazil’s Bolsa Familia
by Olson, Zachary & Clark, Rachel Gardner & Reynolds, Sarah Anne
- 145-158 Do Dutch dentists extract monopoly rents?
by Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 159-181 Effects of early childhood intervention on fertility and maternal employment: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial
by Sandner, Malte
- 182-196 Mother’s mental health after childbirth: Does the delivery method matter?
by Tonei, Valentina
- 197-222 Demand for health insurance: Evidence from the California and Washington ACA exchanges
by Saltzman, Evan
2018, Volume 62, Issue C