Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of early-life education on later-life mortality
by Black, Dan A. & Hsu, Yu-Chieh & Taylor, Lowell J.
- 10-24 Medicaid reimbursement, prenatal care and infant health
by Sonchak, Lyudmyla
- 25-36 Do financial incentives trump clinical guidance? Hip Replacement in England and Scotland
by Papanicolas, Irene & McGuire, Alistair
- 37-53 Can Walmart make us healthier? Prescription drug prices and health care utilization
by Borrescio-Higa, Florencia
- 54-62 Does health plan generosity enhance hospital market power?
by Baker, Laurence C. & Bundorf, M. Kate & Kessler, Daniel P.
- 63-79 Premium copayments and the trade-off between wages and employer-provided health insurance
by Lubotsky, Darren & Olson, Craig A.
- 80-96 Mandatory universal drug plan, access to health care and health: Evidence from Canada
by Wang, Chao & Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur & Hurley, Jeremiah
- 97-117 Maternal education and child mortality in Zimbabwe
by Grépin, Karen A. & Bharadwaj, Prashant
- 118-136 Malaria eradication and economic outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Uganda
by Barofsky, Jeremy & Anekwe, Tobenna D. & Chase, Claire
- 137-149 The effects of merit-based financial aid on drinking in college
by Cowan, Benjamin W. & White, Dustin R.
- 150-160 An anatomy of old-age disability: Time use, affect and experienced utility
by Flores, Gabriela & Ingenhaag, Michael & Maurer, Jürgen
- 161-175 Parental health shocks, child labor and educational outcomes: Evidence from Tanzania
by Alam, Shamma Adeeb
- 176-194 Smoking bans, cigarette prices and life satisfaction
by Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois
- 195-211 The indirect impact of antiretroviral therapy: Mortality risk, mental health, and HIV-negative labor supply
by Baranov, Victoria & Bennett, Daniel & Kohler, Hans-Peter
- 212-225 Do Medicaid benefit expansions have teeth? The effect of Medicaid adult dental coverage on the use of dental services and oral health
by Decker, Sandra L. & Lipton, Brandy J.
- 226-237 Did you get your shots? Experimental evidence on the role of reminders
by Busso, Matias & Cristia, Julian & Humpage, Sarah
- 238-254 The effect of Health Savings Accounts on group health insurance coverage
by Ye, Jinqi
- 255-273 The consumer welfare implications of governmental policies and firm strategy in markets for medicines
by Chatterjee, Chirantan & Kubo, Kensuke & Pingali, Viswanath
- 274-285 Is an early retirement offer good for your health? Quasi-experimental evidence from the army
by Hallberg, Daniel & Johansson, Per & Josephson, Malin
- 286-299 Comparing the effectiveness of individualistic, altruistic, and competitive incentives in motivating completion of mental exercises
by Schofield, Heather & Loewenstein, George & Kopsic, Jessica & Volpp, Kevin G.
- 300-308 How does electronic cigarette access affect adolescent smoking?
by Friedman, Abigail S.
- 309-319 Investment subsidies and the adoption of electronic medical records in hospitals
by Dranove, David & Garthwaite, Craig & Li, Bingyang & Ody, Christopher
- 320-332 The effect of health insurance coverage on medical care utilization and health outcomes: Evidence from Medicaid adult vision benefits
by Lipton, Brandy J. & Decker, Sandra L.
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-12 Understanding the effect of retirement on health: Mechanisms and heterogeneity
by Eibich, Peter
- 13-26 What explains DRG upcoding in neonatology? The roles of financial incentives and infant health
by Jürges, Hendrik & Köberlein, Juliane
- 27-44 Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies
by Allais, Olivier & Etilé, Fabrice & Lecocq, Sébastien
- 45-55 Social security income and the utilization of home care: Evidence from the social security notch
by Tsai, Yuping
- 56-73 Old boys’ network in general practitioners’ referral behavior?
by Hackl, Franz & Hummer, Michael & Pruckner, Gerald J.
- 74-84 Heterogeneity and the effect of mental health parity mandates on the labor market
by Andersen, Martin
- 85-102 The effects of paid maternity leave: Evidence from Temporary Disability Insurance
by Stearns, Jenna
- 103-117 Financial incentives for kidney donation: A comparative case study using synthetic controls
by Bilgel, Fırat & Galle, Brian
- 118-127 Hospital sector choice and support for public hospital care in New Zealand: Results from a labeled discrete choice survey
by Brown, Paul & Panattoni, Laura & Cameron, Linda & Knox, Stephanie & Ashton, Toni & Tenbensel, Tim & Windsor, John
- 128-139 Immigration policy and birth weight: Positive externalities in Italian law
by Salmasi, Luca & Pieroni, Luca
- 140-153 Do immigrants improve the health of natives?
by Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio
- 154-169 Financial incentives in health: New evidence from India's Janani Suraksha Yojana
by Powell-Jackson, Timothy & Mazumdar, Sumit & Mills, Anne
- 170-189 Workplace health promotion and labour market performance of employees
by Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny
- 190-203 Short-run effects of job loss on health conditions, health insurance, and health care utilization
by Schaller, Jessamyn & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 204-228 The effect of health insurance on workers’ compensation filing: Evidence from the affordable care act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage
by Dillender, Marcus
- 229-243 Estimating sign-dependent societal preferences for quality of life
by Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & l’Haridon, Olivier & Pinto, Jose Luis
- 244-268 An economy of scales: A selective review of obesity's economic causes, consequences, and solutions
by Cawley, John
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-16 Information disclosure and peer effects in the use of antibiotics
by Kwon, Illoong & Jun, Daesung
- 17-28 Recessions, healthy no more?
by Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 29-43 Education and health: The role of cognitive ability
by Bijwaard, Govert E. & van Kippersluis, Hans & Veenman, Justus
- 44-63 The intensive margin of technology adoption – Experimental evidence on improved cooking stoves in rural Senegal
by Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg
- 64-80 The effect of medical marijuana laws on adolescent and adult use of marijuana, alcohol, and other substances
by Wen, Hefei & Hockenberry, Jason M. & Cummings, Janet R.
- 81-89 The interaction of direct and indirect risk selection
by Lorenz, Normann
- 90-103 Environmental regulations on air pollution in China and their impact on infant mortality
by Tanaka, Shinsuke
- 104-114 How do health insurer market concentration and bargaining power with hospitals affect health insurance premiums?
by Trish, Erin E. & Herring, Bradley J.
- 115-124 Does women's education affect breast cancer risk and survival? Evidence from a population based social experiment in education
by Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia
- 125-138 Peer effects, fast food consumption and adolescent weight gain
by Fortin, Bernard & Yazbeck, Myra
- 139-150 Unintended effects of reimbursement schedules in mental health care
by Douven, Rudy & Remmerswaal, Minke & Mosca, Ilaria
- 151-164 Health and agricultural productivity: Evidence from Zambia
by Fink, Günther & Masiye, Felix
- 165-173 Welfare implications of learning through solicitation versus diversification in health care
by Basu, Anirban
- 174-185 Short- and medium-term effects of informal care provision on female caregivers’ health
by Schmitz, Hendrik & Westphal, Matthias
- 186-196 Tobacco control campaign in Uruguay: Impact on smoking cessation during pregnancy and birth weight
by Harris, Jeffrey E. & Balsa, Ana Inés & Triunfo, Patricia
- 197-208 Financing and funding health care: Optimal policy and political implementability
by Nuscheler, Robert & Roeder, Kerstin
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-14 Did the Affordable Care Act's dependent coverage mandate increase premiums?
by Depew, Briggs & Bailey, James
- 15-29 Investigating recent trends in the U.S. teen birth rate
by Kearney, Melissa S. & Levine, Phillip B.
- 30-45 Where have all the young men gone? Using sex ratios to measure fetal death rates
by Sanders, Nicholas J. & Stoecker, Charles
- 46-58 Does prescription drug coverage improve mental health? Evidence from Medicare Part D
by Ayyagari, Padmaja & Shane, Dan M.
- 59-71 The price elasticity of demand for heroin: Matched longitudinal and experimental evidence
by Olmstead, Todd A. & Alessi, Sheila M. & Kline, Brendan & Pacula, Rosalie Liccardo & Petry, Nancy M.
- 72-88 Do maximum waiting times guarantees change clinical priorities for elective treatment? Evidence from Scotland
by Nikolova, Silviya & Sinko, Arthur & Sutton, Matt
- 89-106 Optimal health insurance for multiple goods and time periods
by Ellis, Randall P. & Jiang, Shenyi & Manning, Willard G.
- 107-116 Understanding heterogeneity in the effects of birth weight on adult cognition and wages
by Justin Cook, C. & Fletcher, Jason M.
- 117-132 Fear itself: The effects of distressing economic news on birth outcomes
by Carlson, Kyle
- 133-147 Staffing subsidies and the quality of care in nursing homes
by Foster, Andrew D. & Lee, Yong Suk
2015, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-9 Using provider performance incentives to increase HIV testing and counseling services in Rwanda
by de Walque, Damien & Gertler, Paul J. & Bautista-Arredondo, Sergio & Kwan, Ada & Vermeersch, Christel & de Dieu Bizimana, Jean & Binagwaho, Agnès & Condo, Jeanine
- 10-25 Public health insurance and disparate eligibility of spouses: The Medicare eligibility gap
by Witman, Allison
- 26-39 The heterogeneity of concentrated prescribing behavior: Theory and evidence from antipsychotics
by Berndt, Ernst R. & Gibbons, Robert S. & Kolotilin, Anton & Taub, Anna Levine
- 40-53 Hungry today, unhappy tomorrow? Childhood hunger and subjective wellbeing later in life
by Bertoni, Marco
- 54-68 Impacts of the Affordable Care Act dependent coverage provision on health-related outcomes of young adults
by Barbaresco, Silvia & Courtemanche, Charles J. & Qi, Yanling
- 69-82 Medicaid expansions for the working age disabled: Revisiting the crowd-out of private health insurance
by Wagner, Kathryn L.
- 83-96 Aggregation and the estimated effects of economic conditions on health
by Lindo, Jason M.
- 97-108 Physician responses to rising local unemployment rates: Healthcare provision to Medicare and privately insured patients
by He, Daifeng & McInerney, Melissa & Mellor, Jennifer
- 109-121 Who joins the network? Physicians’ resistance to take budgetary co-responsibility
by Rischatsch, Maurus
- 122-131 Long-term care insurance: Does experience matter?
by Coe, Norma B. & Skira, Meghan M. & Van Houtven, Courtney Harold
- 132-140 Allergy test: Seasonal allergens and performance in school
by Marcotte, Dave E.
- 141-158 The role of marriage in the causal pathway from economic conditions early in life to mortality
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha
2015, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-16 Racial segregation and quality of care disparity in US nursing homes
by Rahman, Momotazur & Foster, Andrew D.
- 17-30 Long-run effects of gestation during the Dutch Hunger Winter famine on labor market and hospitalization outcomes
by Scholte, Robert S. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten
- 31-50 Civil conflict, gender-specific fetal loss, and selection: A new test of the Trivers–Willard hypothesis
by Valente, Christine
- 51-59 Can health-insurance help prevent child labor? An impact evaluation from Pakistan
by Landmann, Andreas & Frölich, Markus
- 60-73 Risk perceptions and smoking decisions of adult Chinese men
by Lin, Wanchuan & Sloan, Frank
- 74-88 Willingness to pay for public health policies to treat illnesses
by Bosworth, Ryan & Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 89-105 Physician payments under health care reform
by Dunn, Abe & Shapiro, Adam Hale
- 106-122 Micro-marketing healthier choices: Effects of personalized ordering suggestions on restaurant purchases
by Bedard, Kelly & Kuhn, Peter
- 123-134 The effect of state dependent mandate laws on the labor supply decisions of young adults
by Depew, Briggs
- 135-146 The behavioralist as nutritionist: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve child food choice and consumption
by List, John A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin
- 147-158 Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: Two sides of the same coin
by García-Gómez, Pilar & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores & Oliva-Moreno, Juan
- 159-170 Competition, gatekeeping, and health care access
by Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 171-187 Access to health insurance and the use of inpatient medical care: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act young adult mandate
by Akosa Antwi, Yaa & Moriya, Asako S. & Simon, Kosali I.
- 188-210 Economic assessment of nutritional recommendations
by Irz, Xavier & Leroy, Pascal & Réquillart, Vincent & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 211-227 Alone but better off? Adult child migration and health of elderly parents in Moldova
by Böhme, Marcus H. & Persian, Ruth & Stöhr, Tobias
- 228-247 Employer contribution and premium growth in health insurance
by Liu, Yiyan & Jin, Ginger Zhe
- 248-258 Pro-cyclical mortality across socioeconomic groups and health status
by Haaland, Venke Furre & Telle, Kjetil
- 259-272 Does seeing the doctor more often keep you out of the hospital?
by Kaestner, Robert & Sasso, Anthony T. Lo
- 273-288 The impact of tort reform on intensity of treatment: Evidence from heart patients
by Avraham, Ronen & Schanzenbach, Max
- 289-302 Can Caesarean section improve child and maternal health? The case of breech babies
by Jensen, Vibeke Myrup & Wüst, Miriam
2014, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-9 Price regulation and relative delays in generic drug adoption
by Costa-Font, Joan & McGuire, Alistair & Varol, Nebibe
- 10-22 Elimination and selection by aspects in health choice experiments: Prioritising health service innovations
by Erdem, Seda & Campbell, Danny & Thompson, Carl
- 23-42 Air pollution, avoidance behaviour and children's respiratory health: Evidence from England
by Janke, Katharina
- 43-61 The effects of medical marijuana laws on illegal marijuana use
by Chu, Yu-Wei Luke
- 65-76 Who pays for public employee health costs?
by Clemens, Jeffrey & Cutler, David M.
- 77-87 Compensating wage differentials and the impact of health insurance in the public sector on wages and hours
by Qin, Paige & Chernew, Michael
- 88-98 Retiree health insurance for public school employees: Does it affect retirement?
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D.
- 99-108 The role of retiree health insurance in the early retirement of public sector employees
by Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj
- 109-118 How does retiree health insurance influence public sector employee saving?
by Clark, Robert L. & Mitchell, Olivia S.
- 119-129 The effects of retiree health insurance plan characteristics on retirees’ choice and employers’ costs
by Clark, Robert L. & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Vanderweide, David
- 130-146 The fiscal stress arising from state and local retiree health obligations
by Lutz, Byron & Sheiner, Louise
- 147-152 Active and retired public employees’ health insurance: Potential data sources
by Morrill, Melinda Sandler
2014, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-12 The effect of Medicaid premiums on enrollment: A regression discontinuity approach
by Dague, Laura
- 13-24 Revisiting the relationship between nurse staffing and quality of care in nursing homes: An instrumental variables approach
by Lin, Haizhen
- 25-40 Adolescent health and adult labor market outcomes
by Lundborg, Petter & Nilsson, Anton & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 41-57 Family investment responses to childhood health conditions: Intrafamily allocation of resources
by Rosales-Rueda, Maria Fernanda
- 58-69 Do stimulant medications improve educational and behavioral outcomes for children with ADHD?
by Currie, Janet & Stabile, Mark & Jones, Lauren
- 70-80 The nature of surgeon human capital depreciation
by Hockenberry, Jason M. & Helmchen, Lorens A.
- 81-97 Hips and hearts: The variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures
by Doiron, Denise & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Suziedelyte, Agne
- 98-112 The heterogeneous effects of HIV testing
by Baird, Sarah & Gong, Erick & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk
- 113-122 The welfare value of FDA's mercury-in-fish advisory: A dynamic reanalysis
by Rheinberger, Christoph M. & Hammitt, James K.
- 123-136 Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers
by Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen
- 137-151 Consequences of ADHD medication use for children's outcomes
by Dalsgaard, Søren & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 152-163 Does in utero exposure to Illness matter? The 1918 influenza epidemic in Taiwan as a natural experiment
by Lin, Ming-Jen & Liu, Elaine M.
- 164-180 Foreign nurse importation and the supply of native nurses
by Cortés, Patricia & Pan, Jessica
- 181-197 HIV, wages, and the skill premium
by Marinescu, Ioana
- 198-218 Do hospitals cross-subsidize?
by David, Guy & Lindrooth, Richard C. & Helmchen, Lorens A. & Burns, Lawton R.
- 219-231 Air pollution and infant mortality: A natural experiment from power plant desulfurization
by Luechinger, Simon
- 232-247 The importance of parental knowledge: Evidence from weight report cards in Mexico
by Prina, Silvia & Royer, Heather
2014, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-19 The impact of the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic on economic performance in Sweden
by Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan
- 20-32 Does liberalizing cannabis laws increase cannabis use?
by Williams, Jenny & Bretteville-Jensen, Anne Line
- 33-46 Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision
by Yörük, Barış K.
- 47-68 A tale of two cities? The heterogeneous impact of medicaid managed care
by Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron & Talbert, Jeffery C.
- 69-83 The effect of relationship status on health with dynamic health and persistent relationships
by Kohn, Jennifer L. & Averett, Susan L.
- 84-97 Do more health insurance options lead to higher wages? Evidence from states extending dependent coverage
by Dillender, Marcus
- 98-111 Access to treatment and educational inequalities in cancer survival
by Fiva, Jon H. & Hægeland, Torbjørn & Rønning, Marte & Syse, Astri
- 112-124 Physician payment mechanisms, hospital length of stay and risk of readmission: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Échevin, Damien & Fortin, Bernard
- 125-136 Cross-border health and productivity effects of alcohol policies
by Johansson, Per & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Verho, Jouko
- 137-150 The causal effect of family income on child health in the UK
by Kuehnle, Daniel
- 151-163 Are investments in disease prevention complements? The case of statins and health behaviors
by Kaestner, Robert & Darden, Michael & Lakdawalla, Darius
- 164-173 Aversion to health inequalities in healthcare prioritisation: A multicriteria optimisation perspective
by Morton, Alec
- 174-187 Regulation of pharmaceutical prices: Evidence from a reference price reform in Denmark
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Mendez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes
2014, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-19 The child health implications of privatizing africa's urban water supply
by Kosec, Katrina
- 20-33 International migration and the propagation of HIV in sub-Saharan Africa
by Docquier, F. & Vasilakis, Ch. & Tamfutu Munsi, D.
- 34-46 Forgetting to remember or remembering to forget: A study of the recall period length in health care survey questions
by Kjellsson, Gustav & Clarke, Philip & Gerdtham, Ulf-G.
- 47-63 Assessing incentives for service-level selection in private health insurance exchanges
by McGuire, Thomas G. & Newhouse, Joseph P. & Normand, Sharon-Lise & Shi, Julie & Zuvekas, Samuel
- 64-81 The behavioral economics of drunk driving
by Sloan, Frank A. & Eldred, Lindsey M. & Xu, Yanzhi
- 82-93 The social value of mortality risk reduction: VSL versus the social welfare function approach
by Adler, Matthew D. & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas
- 94-108 Parental health and child schooling
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia
- 109-122 Keep it simple? Predicting primary health care costs with clinical morbidity measures
by Brilleman, Samuel L. & Gravelle, Hugh & Hollinghurst, Sandra & Purdy, Sarah & Salisbury, Chris & Windmeijer, Frank
- 123-131 Well-being losses due to care-giving
by van den Berg, Bernard & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Hall, Jane
- 132-146 Genetic mechanisms in the intergenerational transmission of health
by Thompson, Owen
- 147-161 Preventing dengue through mobile phones: Evidence from a field experiment in Peru
by Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C. & Galdo, Virgilio
- 162-178 Supplier-induced demand for newborn treatment: Evidence from Japan
by Shigeoka, Hitoshi & Fushimi, Kiyohide
- 179-188 Plan choice, health insurance cost and premium sharing
by Kosteas, Vasilios D. & Renna, Francesco
- 189-198 Did liberalising bar hours decrease traffic accidents?
by Green, Colin P. & Heywood, John. S. & Navarro, Maria
2014, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-18 Effects of Medicare payment reform: Evidence from the home health interim and prospective payment systems
by Huckfeldt, Peter J. & Sood, Neeraj & Escarce, José J. & Grabowski, David C. & Newhouse, Joseph P.
- 19-30 The effects of health information technology on the costs and quality of medical care
by Agha, Leila
- 31-41 Managing genetic tests, surveillance, and preventive medicine under a public health insurance system
by Filipova-Neumann, Lilia & Hoy, Michael
- 42-58 Competition and the impact of online hospital report cards
by Chou, Shin-Yi & Deily, Mary E. & Li, Suhui & Lu, Yi
- 59-72 Does privatisation of vocational rehabilitation improve labour market opportunities? Evidence from a field experiment in Sweden
by Laun, Lisa & Thoursie, Peter Skogman
- 73-83 The impact of competition on quality and prices in the English care homes market
by Forder, Julien & Allan, Stephen
- 84-95 Measuring socioeconomic health inequalities in presence of multiple categorical information
by Makdissi, Paul & Yazbeck, Myra
- 96-103 Estimation of own and cross price elasticities of alcohol demand in the UK—A pseudo-panel approach using the Living Costs and Food Survey 2001–2009
by Meng, Yang & Brennan, Alan & Purshouse, Robin & Hill-McManus, Daniel & Angus, Colin & Holmes, John & Meier, Petra Sylvia
- 104-120 The role of GP's compensation schemes in diabetes care: Evidence from panel data
by Iezzi, Elisa & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Ugolini, Cristina
- 121-130 Tax incentives and the demand for private health insurance
by Stavrunova, Olena & Yerokhin, Oleg
- 131-143 Effects of occupational regulations on the cost of dental services: Evidence from dental insurance claims
by Wing, Coady & Marier, Allison
2014, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-27 How does provider supply and regulation influence health care markets? Evidence from nurse practitioners and physician assistants
by Stange, Kevin
- 28-42 Health information exchange, system size and information silos
by Miller, Amalia R. & Tucker, Catherine
- 43-56 Removing financial barriers to organ and bone marrow donation: The effect of leave and tax legislation in the U.S
by Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Stith, Sarah S.
- 57-66 The impact of patient cost-sharing on low-income populations: Evidence from Massachusetts
by Chandra, Amitabh & Gruber, Jonathan & McKnight, Robin
- 67-75 Publication selection and the income elasticity of the value of a statistical life
by Doucouliagos, Hristos & Stanley, T.D. & Viscusi, W. Kip
- 76-93 In utero exposure to the Korean War and its long-term effects on socioeconomic and health outcomes
by Lee, Chulhee
- 94-112 Nurses’ labour supply elasticities: The importance of accounting for extensive margins
by Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony
- 113-125 A mass phenomenon: The social evolution of obesity
by Strulik, Holger
- 126-138 Peer effects on risky behaviors: New evidence from college roommate assignments
by Eisenberg, Daniel & Golberstein, Ezra & Whitlock, Janis L.
- 139-158 What a difference a day makes: Quantifying the effects of birth timing manipulation on infant health
by Schulkind, Lisa & Shapiro, Teny Maghakian
- 159-179 Measuring the effects of reducing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care
by Cheng, Terence Chai
- 180-187 Estimating the price elasticity of beer: Meta-analysis of data with heterogeneity, dependence, and publication bias
by Nelson, Jon P.
2013, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 1013-1027 The long-term cognitive consequences of early childhood malnutrition: The case of famine in Ghana
by Ampaabeng, Samuel K. & Tan, Chih Ming
- 1028-1042 Effects of breast and colorectal cancer on labour market outcomes—Average effects and educational gradients
by Heinesen, Eskil & Kolodziejczyk, Christophe
- 1043-1056 Does health insurance improve health?
by Fink, Günther & Robyn, Paul Jacob & Sié, Ali & Sauerborn, Rainer
- 1057-1065 Prospect theory in the health domain: A quantitative assessment
by Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & l’Haridon, Olivier
- 1066-1076 Useful beautiful minds—An analysis of the relationship between schizophrenia and employment
by Greve, Jane & Nielsen, Louise Herrup
- 1077-1089 Exploring the intergenerational persistence of mental health: Evidence from three generations
by Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A.
- 1090-1104 Recession depression: Mental health effects of the 2008 stock market crash
by McInerney, Melissa & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Nicholas, Lauren Hersch
- 1105-1116 Profit or patients’ health benefit? Exploring the heterogeneity in physician altruism
by Godager, Geir & Wiesen, Daniel
- 1117-1129 Increasing organ donation via changes in the default choice or allocation rule
by Li, Danyang & Hawley, Zackary & Schnier, Kurt
- 1130-1141 Excise tax avoidance: The case of state cigarette taxes
by DeCicca, Philip & Kenkel, Donald & Liu, Feng
- 1142-1152 Life expectancy and human capital: Evidence from the international epidemiological transition
by Hansen, Casper Worm
- 1153-1165 Geographic variation in commercial medical-care expenditures: A framework for decomposing price and utilization
by Dunn, Abe & Shapiro, Adam Hale & Liebman, Eli
- 1166-1179 The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments
by Yoo, Hong Il & Doiron, Denise
- 1180-1193 Financial protection of patients through compensation of providers: The impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia
by Flores, Gabriela & Ir, Por & Men, Chean R. & O’Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- 1194-1204 Exploiting subjective information to understand impoverished children's use of health care
by Álvarez, Begoña & Vera-Hernández, Marcos
- 1205-1213 The impact of the partnership long-term care insurance program on private coverage
by Lin, Haizhen & Prince, Jeffrey
- 1214-1229 Rising inequalities in income and health in China: Who is left behind?
by Baeten, Steef & Van Ourti, Tom & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- 1230-1239 The changing of the guards
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole
- 1240-1249 Practice budgets and the patient mix of physicians – The effect of a remuneration system reform on health care utilisation
by Schmitz, Hendrik
- 1250-1257 Testing the rate of preference reversal in personal and social decision-making
by Oliver, Adam