Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
July 2011, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 730-739 A cost-benefit analysis of cataract surgery based on the English Longitudinal Survey of Ageing
by Weale, Martin
- 740-752 The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design using exact date of birth
by Yörük, BarIs K. & Yörük, Ceren Ertan
- 753-763 The causal relationship between education, health and health related behaviour: Evidence from a natural experiment in England
by Braakmann, Nils
- 764-773 Recessions are bad for workplace safety
by Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C. & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef
- 774-794 Conjugal bereavement effects on health and mortality at advanced ages
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France
- 795-810 Optimal public provision of nursing homes and the role of information
by Kuhn, Michael & Nuscheler, Robert
- 811-831 Schooling and smoking among the baby boomers - An evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France
by Etilé, Fabrice & Jones, Andrew M.
- 832-841 Where would you go for your next hospitalization?
by Jung, Kyoungrae & Feldman, Roger & Scanlon, Dennis
- 842-842 Erratum "Changing mix of medical care services: Stylized facts and implications for price indexes" [J. Health Econ. 30 (2011) 568-574]
by Aizcorbe, Ana & Nestoriak, Nicole
May 2011, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 479-488 Effects of prenatal and early life malnutrition: Evidence from the Greek famine
by Neelsen, Sven & Stratmann, Thomas
- 489-504 Healthy school meals and educational outcomes
by Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan
- 505-514 Long-term employment effects of surviving cancer
by Moran, John R. & Short, Pamela Farley & Hollenbeak, Christopher S.
- 515-530 Anatomy of a health scare: Education, income and the MMR controversy in the UK
by Anderberg, Dan & Chevalier, Arnaud & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- 531-548 Medicaid's effect on single women's labor supply: Evidence from the introduction of Medicaid
by Strumpf, Erin
- 549-559 Economics of individualization in comparative effectiveness research and a basis for a patient-centered health care
by Basu, Anirban
- 560-567 Smoking initiation among youth: The role of cigarette excise taxes and prices by race/ethnicity and gender
by Nonnemaker, James M. & Farrelly, Matthew C.
- 568-574 Changing mix of medical care services: Stylized facts and implications for price indexes
by Aizcorbe, Ana & Nestoriak, Nicole
- 575-590 Why are health care report cards so bad (good)?
by Chen, Yijuan
- 591-601 One last puff? Public smoking bans and smoking behavior
by Anger, Silke & Kvasnicka, Michael & Siedler, Thomas
March 2011, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 221-239 The effects of maternity leave on children's birth and infant health outcomes in the United States
by Rossin, Maya
- 240-257 The effects of maternal employment on the health of school-age children
by Morrill, Melinda Sandler
- 258-264 Insights on unemployment, unemployment insurance, and mental health
by Tefft, Nathan
- 265-276 Unpacking the misery multiplier: How employability modifies the impacts of unemployment and job insecurity on life satisfaction and mental health
by Green, Francis
- 277-292 The anatomy of absenteeism
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole J. & Gaure, Simen
- 293-302 Health and income: A robust comparison of Canada and the US
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Échevin, Damien
- 303-316 Effect of large-scale social interactions on body weight
by Auld, M. Christopher
- 317-327 The effect of job loss on overweight and drinking
by Deb, Partha & Gallo, William T. & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Fletcher, Jason M. & Sindelar, Jody L.
- 328-339 Racial disparities in the cognition-health relationship
by Thompson, Owen
- 340-354 Changes in compulsory schooling and the causal effect of education on health: Evidence from Germany
by Kemptner, Daniel & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen
- 355-372 School accountability laws and the consumption of psychostimulants
by Bokhari, Farasat A.S. & Schneider, Helen
- 373-380 The impact of emergency birth control on teen pregnancy and STIs
by Girma, Sourafel & Paton, David
- 381-391 Physician division of labor and patient selection for outpatient procedures
by David, Guy & Neuman, Mark D.
- 392-407 Do bad report cards have consequences? Impacts of publicly reported provider quality information on the CABG market in Pennsylvania
by Wang, Justin & Hockenberry, Jason & Chou, Shin-Yi & Yang, Muzhe
- 408-424 The effects of hospitals' governance on optimal contracts: Bargaining vs. contracting
by Galizzi, Matteo M. & Miraldo, Marisa
- 425-438 Determinants of long-term care spending: Age, time to death or disability?
by de Meijer, Claudine & Koopmanschap, Marc & d' Uva, Teresa Bago & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- 439-449 Pricing behaviour of nonprofit insurers in a weakly competitive social health insurance market
by Douven, Rudy C.H.M. & Schut, Frederik T.
- 450-457 Consumers, health insurance and dominated choices
by Sinaiko, Anna D. & Hirth, Richard A.
- 458-465 Impact of health savings accounts on precautionary savings, demand for health insurance and prevention effort
by Steinorth, Petra
- 466-478 Deriving distributional weights for QALYs through discrete choice experiments
by Lancsar, Emily & Wildman, John & Donaldson, Cam & Ryan, Mandy & Baker, Rachel
January 2011, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-10 From Angela's ashes to the Celtic tiger: Early life conditions and adult health in Ireland
by Delaney, Liam & McGovern, Mark & Smith, James P.
- 11-32 The evolution of health outcomes from childhood to adolescence
by Contoyannis, Paul & Li, Jinhu
- 33-42 Heterogeneity in the intergenerational transmission of alcohol consumption: A quantile regression approach
by Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald
- 43-54 The role of education in complex health decisions: Evidence from cancer screening
by Lange, Fabian
- 55-61 Health awareness campaigns and diagnosis rates: Evidence from National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
by Jacobsen, Grant D. & Jacobsen, Kathryn H.
- 62-76 Longevity, genes and efforts: An optimal taxation approach to prevention
by Leroux, M.-L. & Pestieau, P. & Ponthiere, G.
- 77-86 Retirement effects on health in Europe
by Coe, Norma B. & Zamarro, Gema
- 87-98 Five-a-day, a price to pay: An evaluation of the UK program impact accounting for market forces
by Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario
- 99-111 Enhanced fee-for-service model and physician productivity: Evidence from Family Health Groups in Ontario
by Kantarevic, Jasmin & Kralj, Boris & Weinkauf, Darrel
- 112-125 Price adjustment in the hospital sector
by Miraldo, Marisa & Siciliani, Luigi & Street, Andrew
- 126-145 The effect of Paragraph IV decisions and generic entry before patent expiration on brand pharmaceutical firms
by Panattoni, Laura E.
- 146-162 Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan
- 163-180 Do expert patients get better treatment than others? Agency discrimination and statistical discrimination in obstetrics
by Grytten, Jostein & Skau, Irene & Sørensen, Rune
- 181-188 Designing the financial tools to promote universal access to AIDS care
by Leoni, Patrick & Luchini, Stéphane
- 189-199 Public vs. private provision of charity care? Evidence from the expiration of Hill-Burton requirements in Florida
by Almond, Douglas & Currie, Janet & Simeonova, Emilia
- 200-213 Institutions, health shocks and labour market outcomes across Europe
by García-Gómez, Pilar
- 214-219 On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality
by Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong
December 2010, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 779-787 Effects of urban sprawl on obesity
by Zhao, Zhenxiang & Kaestner, Robert
- 788-796 The impact of casinos on fatal alcohol-related traffic accidents in the United States
by Cotti, Chad D. & Walker, Douglas M.
- 797-810 The growth of public health expenditures in OECD countries: Do government ideology and electoral motives matter?
by Potrafke, Niklas
- 811-820 Getting used to it: The adaptive global utility model
by Bradford, W. David & Dolan, Paul
- 821-838 Selection stories: Understanding movement across health plans
by Cutler, David & Lincoln, Bryan & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 839-855 The value of coverage in the medicare advantage insurance market
by Dunn, Abe
- 856-865 Price and welfare effects of a pharmaceutical substitution reform
by Granlund, David
- 866-882 Returns to physician human capital: Evidence from patients randomized to physician teams
by Doyle Jr., Joseph J. & Ewer, Steven M. & Wagner, Todd H.
- 883-894 Estimating the value of social care
by Burge, Peter & Netten, Ann & Gallo, Federico
- 895-903 Do they care too much to work? The influence of caregiving intensity on the labour force participation of unpaid caregivers in Canada
by Lilly, Meredith B. & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C.
September 2010, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 617-629 Long-run effects on longevity of a nutritional shock early in life: The Dutch Potato famine of 1846-1847
by Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J.
- 630-640 Health, aging and childhood socio-economic conditions in Mexico
by Grimard, Franque & Laszlo, Sonia & Lim, Wilfredo
- 641-656 The importance of relative standards in ADHD diagnoses: Evidence based on exact birth dates
by Elder, Todd E.
- 657-673 Measuring inappropriate medical diagnosis and treatment in survey data: The case of ADHD among school-age children
by Evans, William N. & Morrill, Melinda S. & Parente, Stephen T.
- 674-685 Mercury advisories and household health trade-offs
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 686-698 Overworked? On the relationship between workload and health worker performance
by Mæstad, Ottar & Torsvik, Gaute & Aakvik, Arild
- 699-707 Bribery in health care in Uganda
by Hunt, Jennifer
- 708-717 Individual discount rates and smoking: Evidence from a field experiment in Denmark
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Rutström, E. Elisabet
- 718-731 Effects of report cards on referral patterns to cardiac surgeons
by Epstein, Andrew J.
- 732-742 Does information matter? The effect of the Meth Project on meth use among youths
by Anderson, D. Mark
- 743-750 Is newer always better? Re-evaluating the benefits of newer pharmaceuticals
by Law, Michael R. & Grépin, Karen A.
- 751-764 Competition in general practice: Prescriptions to the elderly in a list patient system
by Kann, Inger Cathrine & Biørn, Erik & Lurås, Hilde
- 765-773 Does competition from ambulatory surgical centers affect hospital surgical output?
by Courtemanche, Charles & Plotzke, Michael
- 774-777 Body weight and smoking initiation: Evidence from Add Health
by Rees, Daniel I. & Sabia, Joseph J.
July 2010, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 479-488 Equity during an economic crisis: Financing of the Argentine health system
by Cavagnero, Eleonora & Bilger, Marcel
- 489-498 Risk adjustment in health insurance and its long-term effectiveness
by Beck, Konstantin & Trottmann, Maria & Zweifel, Peter
- 499-507 Capping risk adjustment?
by Eugster, Patrick & Sennhauser, Michèle & Zweifel, Peter
- 508-523 Competition and quality in health care markets: A differential-game approach
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Cellini, Roberto & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune
- 524-535 Imperfect information in a quality-competitive hospital market
by Gravelle, Hugh & Sivey, Peter
- 536-540 Implications of an economic model of health states worse than dead
by Sharma, Rajiv & Stano, Miron
- 541-548 Increasing marginal utility of small increases in life-expectancy?: Results from a population survey
by Kvamme, Maria Knoph & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Olsen, Jan Abel & Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø
- 549-556 Caring for and caring about: Disentangling the caregiver effect and the family effect
by Bobinac, Ana & van Exel, N. Job A. & Rutten, Frans F.H. & Brouwer, Werner B.F.
- 557-574 Toxic exposure in America: Estimating fetal and infant health outcomes from 14 years of TRI reporting
by Agarwal, Nikhil & Banternghansa, Chanont & Bui, Linda T.M.
- 575-584 The impacts of the rise of Paragraph IV challenges on startup alliance formation and firm value in the pharmaceutical industry
by Filson, Darren & Oweis, Ahmed
- 585-602 System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam
- 603-615 Population density and racial differences in the performance of emergency medical services
by David, Guy & Harrington, Scott E.
May 2010, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 333-346 An economic evaluation of the war on cancer
by Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Sun, Eric C. & Jena, Anupam B. & Reyes, Carolina M. & Goldman, Dana P. & Philipson, Tomas J.
- 347-352 The economics of intense exercise
by Meltzer, David O. & Jena, Anupam B.
- 353-363 Maternal employment and the health of low-income young children
by Gennetian, Lisa A. & Hill, Heather D. & London, Andrew S. & Lopoo, Leonard M.
- 364-376 The effect of children on adult demands for health-risk reductions
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R. & Johnson, Erica H.
- 377-387 Long term effects of childhood asthma on adult health
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Green, Jeremy C. & Neidell, Matthew J.
- 388-403 Debt and depression
by Bridges, Sarah & Disney, Richard
- 404-417 The role of education in the production of health: An empirical analysis of smoking behavior
by Tenn, Steven & Herman, Douglas A. & Wendling, Brett
- 418-425 The effect of Medicare coverage for the disabled on the market for private insurance
by Cogan, John F. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Kessler, Daniel P.
- 426-437 A limited-sample benchmark approach to assess and improve the performance of risk equalization models
by Stam, Pieter J.A. & van Vliet, René C.J.A. & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M.
- 438-444 Stockpiling anti-viral drugs for a pandemic: The role of Manufacturer Reserve Programs
by Harrington Jr., Joseph E. & Hsu, Edbert B.
- 445-456 Should new antimalarial drugs be subsidized?
by Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Parry, Ian W.H. & Smith, David L. & Klein, Eili Y.
- 457-467 Monitoring technology and firm boundaries: Physician-hospital integration and technology utilization
by McCullough, Jeffrey S. & Snir, Eli M.
- 468-477 Simulation sample sizes for Monte Carlo partial EVPI calculations
by Oakley, Jeremy E. & Brennan, Alan & Tappenden, Paul & Chilcott, Jim
March 2010, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 191-204 The puzzle of Muslim advantage in child survival in India
by Bhalotra, Sonia & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur
- 205-212 Do red herrings swim in circles? Controlling for the endogeneity of time to death
by Felder, Stefan & Werblow, Andreas & Zweifel, Peter
- 213-225 Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment
by Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G.
- 226-240 Consequences of eliminating federal disability benefits for substance abusers
by Chatterji, Pinka & Meara, Ellen
- 241-249 Social host liability for minors and underage drunk-driving accidents
by Dills, Angela K.
- 250-267 Tolerance and HIV
by Francis, Andrew M. & Mialon, Hugo M.
- 268-284 Hyperbolic discounting, the sign effect, and the body mass index
by Ikeda, Shinsuke & Kang, Myong-Il & Ohtake, Fumio
- 285-302 The effects of a sick pay reform on absence and on health-related outcomes
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja
- 303-316 Retail price regulation and innovation: Reference pricing in the pharmaceutical industry
by Bardey, D. & Bommier, A. & Jullien, B.
- 317-324 Why are junior doctors reluctant to consult attending physicians?
by Swank, Otto H.
- 325-328 The additive utility assumption of the QALY model revisited
by Gandjour, Afschin & Gafni, Amiram
- 329-331 A reply to Gandjour and Gafni
by Bleichrodt, Han & Filko, Martin
January 2010, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-28 Understanding differences in health behaviors by education
by Cutler, David M. & Lleras-Muney, Adriana
- 29-38 Does education reduce the probability of being overweight?
by Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G. & Visscher, Peter M.
- 39-47 Childhood economic conditions and length of life: Evidence from the UK Boyd Orr cohort, 1937-2005
by Frijters, Paul & Hatton, Timothy J. & Martin, Richard M. & Shields, Michael A.
- 48-61 Behavioral impact of graduated driver licensing on teenage driving risk and exposure
by Karaca-Mandic, Pinar & Ridgeway, Greg
- 62-77 The fatal toll of driving to drink: The effect of minimum legal drinking age evasion on traffic fatalities
by Lovenheim, Michael F. & Slemrod, Joel
- 78-86 Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality
by Allanson, Paul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Petrie, Dennis
- 87-109 Hospital closure and economic efficiency
by Capps, Cory & Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard C.
- 110-123 A flexible two-part random effects model for correlated medical costs
by Liu, Lei & Strawderman, Robert L. & Cowen, Mark E. & Shih, Ya-Chen T.
- 124-136 Physician incentives: Cure versus prevention
by De Jaegher, Kris
- 137-150 Monopoly pricing of an antibiotic subject to bacterial resistance
by Herrmann, Markus
- 151-157 Calculating the concentration index when income is grouped
by Clarke, Philip & Van Ourti, Tom
- 158-169 Does graded return-to-work improve sick-listed workers' chance of returning to regular working hours?
by Høgelund, Jan & Holm, Anders & McIntosh, James
- 170-181 Budgetary policies and available actions: A generalisation of decision rules for allocation and research decisions
by McKenna, Claire & Chalabi, Zaid & Epstein, David & Claxton, Karl
- 182-190 Who will care? Employment participation and willingness to supply informal care
by Carmichael, F. & Charles, S. & Hulme, C.
December 2009, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 1039-1047 The predictive validity of prospect theory versus expected utility in health utility measurement
by Abellan-Perpiñan, Jose Maria & Bleichrodt, Han & Pinto-Prades, Jose Luis
- 1048-1061 Health care deprivation profiles in the measurement of inequality and inequity: An application to GP fundholding in the English NHS
by Laudicella, Mauro & Cookson, Richard & Jones, Andrew M. & Rice, Nigel
- 1062-1070 A multivariate analysis of the distribution of individual's welfare in China: What is the role of health?
by Zhong, Hai
- 1071-1080 Equity in health care finance in Palestine: The triple effects revealed
by Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad & Mataria, Awad & Luchini, Stéphane & Moatti, Jean-Paul
- 1081-1098 Waiting-time targets in the healthcare sector: How long are we waiting?
by Dixon, Huw & Siciliani, Luigi
- 1099-1115 The public health costs of job loss
by Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef
- 1116-1125 Dynamics of health and labor market risks
by Haan, Peter & Myck, Michal
- 1126-1140 The formation and evolution of physician treatment styles: An application to cesarean sections
by Epstein, Andrew J. & Nicholson, Sean
- 1141-1153 Trials, tricks and transparency: How disclosure rules affect clinical knowledge
by Dahm, Matthias & González, Paula & Porteiro, Nicolás
- 1154-1165 Reacting to rankings: Evidence from "America's Best Hospitals"
by Pope, Devin G.
- 1166-1174 Patient education and the impact of new medical research
by Price, Joseph & Simon, Kosali
- 1175-1184 Driven to drink: Sin taxes near a border
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Larsen, Erling Røed & Sommervoll, Dag Einar
- 1185-1196 The determinants of sick leave durations of Dutch self-employed
by Spierdijk, Laura & van Lomwel, Gijsbert & Peppelman, Wilko
- 1197-1210 Do increased premium subsidies affect how much health insurance is purchased? Evidence from the self-employed
by Heim, Bradley T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
September 2009, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 911-923 Curing Germany's health care system by mandatory health premia?
by Schubert, Stefanie & Schnabel, Reinhold
- 924-937 Hospital ownership and medical services: Market mix, spillover effects, and nonprofit objectives
by Horwitz, Jill R. & Nichols, Austin
- 938-949 Measuring the cost impact of hospital information systems: 1987-1994
by Borzekowski, Ron
- 950-962 R&D policy, agency costs and innovation in personalized medicine
by Yin, Wesley
- 963-970 Fast food costs and adolescent body mass index: Evidence from panel data
by Powell, Lisa M.
- 971-983 Bounding the effects of food insecurity on children's health outcomes
by Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent
- 984-995 Rising mortality and life expectancy differentials by lifetime earnings in the United States
by Cristia, Julian P.
- 996-1011 Long-term labour-market performance of whiplash claimants
by Leth-Petersen, Søren & Rotger, Gabriel Pons
- 1012-1017 Coughs and sneezes spread diseases: An empirical study of absenteeism and infectious illness
by Barmby, Tim & Larguem, Makram
- 1018-1027 When are person tradeoffs valid?
by Doctor, Jason N. & Miyamoto, John & Bleichrodt, Han
- 1028-1037 Effects of immigration on the health insurance status of natives
by Pylypchuk, Yuriy
July 2009, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 761-770 The effect of parental Medicaid expansions on job mobility
by Hamersma, Sarah & Kim, Matthew
- 771-780 Do waiting times reduce hospital costs?
by Siciliani, Luigi & Stanciole, Anderson & Jacobs, Rowena
- 781-798 Rising cigarette prices and rising obesity: Coincidence or unintended consequence?
by Courtemanche, Charles
- 799-804 A rational eating model of binges, diets and obesity
by Dragone, Davide
- 805-817 Child health and the income gradient: Evidence from Australia
by Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Hong Son & Connelly, Luke B.
- 818-830 Health and income across the life cycle and generations in Europe
by van Kippersluis, Hans & Van Ourti, Tom & O'Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- 831-838 Public policies and motorcycle safety
by French, Michael T. & Gumus, Gulcin & Homer, Jenny F.
- 839-854 Long-run labour market and health effects of individual sports activities
by Lechner, Michael
- 855-872 Does health aid matter?
by Mishra, Prachi & Newhouse, David
- 873-884 "If you have the flu symptoms, your asymptomatic spouse may better answer the willingness-to-pay question": Evidence from a double-bounded dichotomous choice model with heterogeneous anchoring
by Schwarzinger, Michaël & Carrat, Fabrice & Luchini, Stéphane
- 885-893 Can a single indicator measure both attainment and shortfall inequality?
by Erreygers, Guido
- 894-901 Hypothetical bias, cheap talk, and stated willingness to pay for health care
by Özdemir, Semra & Johnson, F. Reed & Hauber, A. Brett
- 902-907 The effect of reimbursement on medical decision making: Do physicians alter treatment in response to a managed care incentive?
by Melichar, Lori
- 908-909 Rational eating: A proposition revisited
by Levy, Amnon
May 2009, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 525-539 The effect of income growth and inequality on health inequality: Theory and empirical evidence from the European Panel
by Van Ourti, Tom & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Koolman, Xander
- 540-552 Comparing subjective and objective measures of health: Evidence from hypertension for the income/health gradient
by Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A.
- 553-562 Trying to estimate a monetary value for the QALY
by Pinto-Prades, Jose Luis & Loomes, Graham & Brey, Raul
- 563-569 The impact of real options on willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions
by Krüger, Niclas A. & Svensson, Mikael
- 570-577 Eliciting people's preferences for the distribution of health: A procedure for a more precise estimation of distributional weights
by Mæstad, Ottar & Norheim, Ole Frithjof
- 578-597 The impact of poor health on academic performance: New evidence using genetic markers
by Ding, Weili & Lehrer, Steven F. & Rosenquist, J.Niels & Audrain-McGovern, Janet
- 598-610 Bayesian and classical estimation of mixed logit: An application to genetic testing
by Regier, Dean A. & Ryan, Mandy & Phimister, Euan & Marra, Carlo A.
- 611-621 Eradicating diseases: The effect of conditional cash transfers on vaccination coverage in rural Nicaragua
by Barham, Tania & Maluccio, John A.
- 622-634 The impact of tax reforms designed to encourage healthier grain consumption
by Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda
- 635-648 Age, socioeconomic status and obesity growth
by Baum II, Charles L. & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 649-658 The incidence of the healthcare costs of obesity
by Bhattacharya, Jay & Bundorf, M. Kate
- 659-676 Anti-depressants and suicide
by Ludwig, Jens & Marcotte, Dave E. & Norberg, Karen
- 677-687 Migration and mental health: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Gibson, John
- 688-703 Air pollution and infant health: Lessons from New Jersey
by Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew & Schmieder, Johannes F.
- 704-717 Who has a clue to preventing the flu? Unravelling supply and demand effects on the take-up of influenza vaccinations
by Maurer, Jürgen
- 718-727 Do markets respond to quality information? The case of fertility clinics
by Bundorf, M. Kate & Chun, Natalie & Goda, Gopi Shah & Kessler, Daniel P.
- 728-736 Hopping on the methadone bus
by Lippert, Steffen & Schumacher, Christoph
- 737-747 Minimum drinking age laws and infant health outcomes
by Fertig, Angela R. & Watson, Tara
- 748-757 Nurses wanted: Is the job too harsh or is the wage too low?
by Di Tommaso, M.L. & Strøm, S. & Sæther, E.M.
- 758-759 Corrigendum to "The social welfare function and individual responsibility: Some theoretical issues and empirical evidence" [J. Health Econ. 28 (2009) 210-220]
by Dolan, Paul & Tsuchiya, Aki
March 2009, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 265-279 Health care utilisation in Europe: New evidence from the ECHP
by Bago d'Uva, Teresa & Jones, Andrew M.
- 280-289 Measurement of horizontal inequity in health care utilisation using European panel data
by Bago d'Uva, Teresa & Jones, Andrew M. & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- 290-304 Rationing the public provision of healthcare in the presence of private supplements: Evidence from the Italian NHS
by Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara
- 305-321 Bailing out expectations and public health expenditure
by Bordignon, Massimo & Turati, Gilberto
- 322-340 Europe and central Asia's great post-communist social health insurance experiment: Aggregate impacts on health sector outcomes
by Wagstaff, Adam & Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo
- 341-349 Financial incentives and physicians' prescription decisions on the choice between brand-name and generic drugs: Evidence from Taiwan
by Liu, Ya-Ming & Yang, Yea-Huei Kao & Hsieh, Chee-Ruey
- 350-360 Managed care's price bargaining with hospitals
by Wu, Vivian Y.
- 361-374 Direct versus indirect standardization in risk adjustment
by Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine
- 375-384 Tobacco taxes and regressivity
by Gospodinov, Nikolay & Irvine, Ian
- 385-397 Are mature smokers misinformed?
by Khwaja, Ahmed & Silverman, Dan & Sloan, Frank & Wang, Yang