Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002.
"Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 585-602, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- You, Zhikang & Epperson, James E. & Huang, Chung L., 1996. "A Composite System Demand Analysis For Fresh Fruits And Vegetables In The United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), pages 1-12, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.058040_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- William A. Barnett, 1979. "Theoretical Foundations for the Rotterdam Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 109-130.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Geir Wæhler Gustavsen & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2006. "A Censored Quantile Regression Analysis of Vegetable Demand: The Effects of Changes in Prices and Total Expenditure," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 631-645, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe:123392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.