A Censored Quantile Regression Analysis of Vegetable Demand: The Effects of Changes in Prices and Total Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang Ernest Liu & Hung-Hao Chang & Wen S. Chern, 2011. "Examining changes in fresh fruit and vegetable consumption over time and across regions in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 276-296, September.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India,"
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Steven T. Yen & Andrew K.G. Tan & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr, 2011.
"Determinants of fruit and vegetable consumption in Malaysia: an ordinal system approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(2), pages 239-256, April.
- Yen, Steven T. & Tan, Andrew K.G. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr, 2011. "Determinants of fruit and vegetable consumption in Malaysia: an ordinal system approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(2), June.
- Gustavsen, Geir Wæhler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2013. "Adjusting VAT rates to promote healthier diets in Norway: A censored quantile regression approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-95.
- Stéphan Marette & Jutta Roosen & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2008.
"Taxes and subsidies to change eating habits when information is not enough: an application to fish consumption,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 119-143, October.
- Stephan Marette & Jutta Roosen & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2008. "Taxes and subsidies to change eating habits when information is not enough: an application to fish consumption," Post-Print hal-01172882, HAL.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Oehmke, James F., 2012. "Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123392, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Steven Yen & Andrew Tan, 2012. "Who are eating and not eating fruits and vegetables in Malaysia?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(6), pages 945-951, December.
- Yen, Steven T. & Tan, Andrew K.G., 2011. "Fruit and vegetable consumption in Malaysia: a count system approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115969, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Jolliffe, Dean & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2008. "Censored Quantile Regression and Purchases of Ice Cream," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6534, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bakhshoodeh, M., 2010. "Impacts of world prices transmission to domestic rice markets in rural Iran," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-19, February.
- Salois, Matthew & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Calorie and Nutrient Consumption as a Function of Income: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 24726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech & Chinnan, Manjeet & Ressurrecion, Anna, 2014. "Factors Driving Fruit and Vegetable Expenditures and Consumption Frequency in Lesser Developed Country: an Analysis of Urban Households from the Republic of Uganda," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162414, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:54:y:2006:i:4:p:631-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.