Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 163503 Foliar Fungicide Application in Northeast Texas: Yield Response and Profitability
by Lopez, Jose & Rojas, kandy & Duch-Carvallo, Teresa & Heitholt, Jim & Swart, James
- 162898 Feedlot vs. Pasture Impacts on Feeder Cattle Prices
by Burdine, Kenneth H. & Halich, Greg
- 162692 Effect of Remittance on Intensity of Agricultural Technology Adoption in Nepal
by Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah
- 162619 On-stie Experience Effect on the Preferences of Interest Groups for Forest Management
by Li, Xiaoshu & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas & LaRouche, Genevieve
- 162618 Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh
- 162594 What Drives Local Wine Expenditure in Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania? A Consumer Behavior and Wine Market Segmentation Analysis
by Deng, Xueting & Woods, Timothy
- 162593 Non-Radial Technical Efficiency of Water and Nitrogen Usage in Arkansas Rice Production
by Watkins, K. Bradley & Henry, Christopher G. & Mazzanti, Ralph & Schmidt, Lance & Hardke, Jarrod T.
- 162592 Millennial Parents and the Effectiveness of Generic Advertising for 100% Orange Juice
by Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber
- 162591 Iso 22000: A New Tool To Help Facilitate International Food Trade?
by Boys, Kathryn A. & Grant, Jason H.
- 162590 Local Food System Investment: A Proposal For A Novel And Targeted Approach
by Boys, Kathryn A. & Donovan, Patricia
- 162589 Persistently Infected: Does it pay to test?
by Vestal, Mallory K. & Richeson, John T.
- 162566 Economic analysis of carbon sequestration and bioenergy production under catastrophic risk and price uncertainty
by Hu, Lijiao
- 162553 The Effect of Energy Policy Act (EPA-2005) on Agricultural Land Allocation Dynamics in the United States
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L
- 162552 Risk Analysis and Producer Level Impact of the SAS-based
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J. & Peres, Natalia A.
- 162551 U.S. Ethanol Mandate Is a Hidden Subsidy to Corn Producers
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L
- 162550 Assessing the impact of migration and remittances on technology adoption in rural Senegal
by Kaninda Tshikala, Sam & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 162549 The Market Effects of Low Oligosaccharide Soybeans
by Shively, David & Parcell, Joesph
- 162548 The Economic Viability of Alternative Wet Dry (AWD) Irrigation in Rice Production in the Mid-South
by Nalley, Lanier & Anders, Merle M. & Kovacs, Kent F. & Linquist, Bruce
- 162547 Are Revisions of USDA’s Commodity Forecasts Efficient?
by Xie, Ran & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Sharp, Julia
- 162546 Export Demand Estimation for U.S. Corn and Soybeans to Major Destinations
by Saghaian, Yasser & Reed, Michael & Saghaian, Sayed
- 162545 Impact of Graze-‐Out in Hard Red Winter Wheat Production
by Neupane, Diwash & Moss, Charles B.
- 162544 Characteristics That Make a Farm Consistently Profitable
by Ibendahl, Gregory
- 162543 Rice Farmers’ Production Efficiency under Abiotic Stresses: the Case of Bangladesh
by Mottaleb, Khandoker & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Mohanty, Samrendu
- 162542 Analyzing Replacement and Expansion of Grain Storage in Oklahoma
by Basnet, Arjun & Kenkel, Philip L.
- 162541 The Effects of State-Specific Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Policies on Individual Migration
by Ferro, Gabrielle & Grogan, Kelly A.
- 162540 Hog price transmission in Global markets: China EU and U.S
by Tan, Ying & Zapata, Hector O.
- 162539 Land Allocation Dynamics in China among Five Top Staple Crops: Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Rice, and Cotton from 1985-2009
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James
- 162538 Factors contributing to farm management returns in Kentucky
by Sagbo, Nicaise Sheila M. & Kusunose, Yoko & Shepherd, Jonathan D.
- 162537 Risk Reducing Effects of the Dairy Security Act on Southern Dairies
by Herbst, Brian K. & Anderson, David P. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Richardson, James W. & Mazurkiewicz, Stephanie
- 162536 Risks in Potato Production: Fertilizer, Water, and Producers’ Decision Making
by Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J.
- 162535 What variables have historically impacted Kentucky and Iowa farmland values?
by Barnhart, John
- 162534 Estimating the Benefits of Water Quality Improvements Using Meta-Analysis and Benefits Transfer
by Alvarez, Sergio & Asci, Serhat
- 162533 Trade And Price Impacts Of Thailand Paddy Pledging Program On The Global Rice Market
by Chavez, Eddie C. & Wailes, Eric J. & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
- 162532 Cognitive Biases in the Assimilation of Scientific Information on Global Warming and Genetically Modified Food
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Lusk, Jayson
- 162529 Determining Willingness to Adopt Mechanical Harvesters among Southeastern Blueberry Producers
by Rodgers, Aaron D. & Harri, Ardian & Morgan, Kimberly & Tack, Jesse & Hood, Ken & Coble, Keith
- 162512 Revisiting Days Suitable for Fieldwork Relative to Global Climate Cycles
by Mark, Tyler B. & D'Antoni, Jeremy & Griffin, Terry
- 162509 Economic Risk, Tropical Storm Intensity and Coastal Wetlands: A Factor Analysis
by Boutwell, J. Luke & Westra, John
- 162508 Factors Influencing Adoption of VSH Queens in the Honey Bee Breeding Industry
by Leiby, Julie & Westra, John
- 162507 Farm Subsidy Incidence in the Presence of Bertrand Competitors of Complementary Factors of Production: A Theoretical Approach
by Poe, Abby & Coatney, Kalyn & Coble, Keith & Freeman, Matt
- 162506 A Contingent Water Banking Program to Support Shortnose Sturgeon Migration in the Savannah River Basin during Drought Periods
by Huber, Matthew C. & Wilis, David B.
- 162505 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Seafood Attributes: A Multi-species and Multi-state Comparison
by Meas, Thong & Hu, Wuyang
- 162504 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Environmental Production Attributes in Tomatoes: A Southeastern Consumer Survey
by Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Harri, Ardian & Hood, Kenneth & Interis, Matthew
- 162503 Migration and Remittance and Their Impacts on Food Security in Nepal
by Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah
- 162502 Goal Structure of U.S. Meat Goat Producers: Is Farm Performance Consistent with the Goals?
by Nyaupane, Narayan & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Ken, McMillin
- 162501 Determinants of Rice Productivity and Technical Efficiency in the Philippines
by Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 162500 The Economic Impact of Social Media on Small Businesses: Evidence from Three Mississippi Extension Programs
by Barnes, James N. & Hood, Ken & Gallardo, Roberto
- 162499 The Impact of Marketing Channels Used by U.S. Meat Goat Producers on Farm Profitability
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Nyaupane, Narayan & McMillin, Kenneth & Harrison, Wes
- 162498 Participation in Informal Off-farm Labor Market and its Impact on Household Income and Food Security in Malawi
by Sitienei, Isaac & Mishra, Ashok K. & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Khanal, Aditya R.
- 162497 Willingness to Pay for Safer Dairy Product in China: Evidence from Shanghai Customers' Purchasing Decision of Bright Dairy's Baby Cheese
by Yan, Yiwei & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Colson, Gregory & Chen, Tinggui
- 162495 Factors that Affect Seasonality in Kentucky Feeder Calf Prices and How Calving Dates Affect Cow-Calf Enterprise Profitability
by Hardin, Dan & Saghaian, Sayed
- 162488 Demand for Differentiated Products: A Case of Shell Eggs
by Heng, Yan
- 162487 Comparing Carcass End-Point and Profit Maximization Decision Rules Using Dynamic Nonlinear Growth Functions
by Maples, Joshua G. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Riley, John Michael & Karisch, Brandi B. & Parish, Jane A. & Vann, Rhonda C.
- 162486 Determining and Evaluating the Profitability Of Multi-Species Livestock Enterprises within West-Central Texas
by Butler, Molly & Howry, Sierra & Monroe, A. Dean & Barnett, Lucas
- 162485 Liberalized World Trade and Food Import Under Foreign Exchange Constraints in the CFA's Franc Zone of Sub-Saharan Africa
by SENE, Mr. SEYDINA OUSMANE & SAGHAIAN, Dr. SAYED H.
- 162484 Assessing the feasibility of cofiring wood pellets with coal for electricity generation: A real option analysis
by Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, E. Wetzstein
- 162483 The Impacts of Food Safety Incidents on U.S. Beef Trade: A Gravity Model Approach
by Shang, Xia & Glynn, Tonsor
- 162482 Using self-reported data collection and analysis to facilitate student learning: A case study
by Berning, Joshua P.
- 162480 Analysis of Three Pasture Systems for Grass-fed Beef Production: Labor Use and Profitability
by Bhandari, Basu Deb & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 162479 Conventional Versus Pasture-Based Dairy Systems: An Economic Analysis
by Perry, Gena & Lacy, R. Curt & Bernard, John K.
- 162478 Food Insecurity and Educational Achievement
by Angioloni, Simone & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack
- 162477 The Effect of Taxes on Capital Structure in Farm Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
by Russell, Levi A. & Briggeman, Brian C.
- 162476 An Economic Analysis of Three Stockering Systems in the Southeastern United States
by Rama, Eric R. & Lacy, Curt
- 162475 Willingness to Adopt Best Management Practice Bundles by Beef Cattle Operations in an East Tennessee Watershed
by Kutz, Alicia M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 162474 Regional water savings and increased profitability on the Texas High Plains: A case for water efficient alternative crops
by Imel, R. Kelby & Williams, Ryan B.
- 162473 The Contribution of Agriculture to the Arkansas Economy in 2011
by Popp, Jennie & English, Leah & Miller, Wayne
- 162472 A Demand Model of the Wholesale Vegetable Oils Market in the U.S.A
by Kojima, Yasutomo & Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne S.
- 162471 Facilitating Highbush Blueberry Production Management By Employing a User Friendly Interactive Decision Support Tool
by Sok, Sokha & Popp, Jennie & Rodriguez, H. German
- 162470 Probability of Irrigated Corn Being Profitable in a Humid Region
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D. & Smith, S. Aaron
- 162468 The Effect of Biotechnology and Biofuels on U.S. Corn Belt Cropping Systems
by Fausti, Scott W. & Van der Sluis, Evert & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Lundgren, Jonathan
- 162465 Short Run and Long Run dynamics in the Demand of U.S Tree Nuts
by Awondo, Sebastain Nde & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 162464 U.S. Imports Demand for Cocoa Products by Country of Origin
by Kadjo, Abena Lucie & Seale, James L. Jr.
- 162463 Marginal Implicit Values of Soybean Quality Attributes
by Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne S.
- 162462 Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Best Management Practices in Kentucky
by Zhong, Hua & Hu, Wuyang
- 162461 Assessing the impact of migration and remittances on technology adoption in rural Senegal
by Kaninda Tshikala, Sam & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- 162460 Effects of Shale Energy Production on Cropland Land Rents in North Dakota
by Lang, Markus & Saghaian, Sayed
- 162459 Estimation of U.S. Demand for Imported Shrimp by Country: A Two-stage Differential Production Approach
by Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael
- 162458 An Empirical Analysis of Demand for U.S. Soybeans in the Philippines
by Cain, Jewelwayne S. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Kojima, Yasutomo
- 162457 Historical Trends Toward Optimal Soybean Profitability - The Arkansas Soybean Research Verification Program
by Stark, C. Robert Jr. & Ross, Jeremy & Grimes, Chris
- 162456 Economic Returns and Risk Analysis of Forage Wrapping Technologies
by Pruitt, J. Ross & Lacy, R. Curt & Hancock, Dennis W
- 162455 The Effect of Brand Equity across Seafood Products
by Lee, Yoonsuk & Chang, JaeBong
- 162454 Dynamic Adjustment of Demand for Distiller's Grain: Implications for Feed and Livestock Markets
by Suh, Dong Hee & Moss, Charles B.
- 162453 Participation in Agritourism and Off-farm Work: Do Small Farms Benefit?
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Koirala, Krishna H.
- 162452 An Evaluation of the Importance of Site Characteristics on Freshwater-Based Recreations in the United States
by Ghimire, Ramesh & Green, Gary T. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 162451 Do Outdoor Recreation Participants Place their Lands in Conservation Easements?
by Ghimire, Ramesh & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 162450 Cost Efficiency of International Corn Production
by Hu, Xiangdong & Langemeier, Michael R. & Zimmer, Yelto
- 162449 Effect of branding Gulf oysters on consumers willingness to pay
by Acquah, Sarah & Petrolia, Daniel
- 162448 Household Whole and Low Fat Milk Consumption in Poland: A Bivariate Two-part Model
by Fu, Shengfei & Klepacka, Anna M. & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 162447 Bayesian Estimation of Optimal Nitrogen Rates with a Non-Normally Distributed Stochastic Plateau Function
by Ouedraogo, Frederic B. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 162446 Perceived versus Actual Competitive Advantage
by Langemeier, Michael R. & Yeager, Elizabeth
- 162445 A look at the variations in consumer preferences for farmers' markets attributes
by Neill, Clinton L. & Mitchell, Donna M. & Williams, Ryan B.
- 162436 Agricultural Banking and Bank Failures of the Late 2000s Financial Crisis: A Survival Analysis Using Cox Proportional Hazard Model
by Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E.
- 162435 Productivity And Efficiency Of U.S. Meat Goat Farms
by Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey & McMillin, Kenneth
- 162434 A Frontier Analysis of U.S. Poultry Farms: Developing Performance Measures
by Nehring, Richard & Katchova, Ani L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hallahan, Charlie & Harris, Michael & Erickson, Ken
- 162431 Value of Genetic Information for Beef Cattle at the Feedlot Stage
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 162429 Are Resources a Curse? An Investigation of Chinese Provinces
by Zuo, Na & Jack, Schieffer
- 162428 Optimal Cross Hedging Winter Canola
by Kim, Seon-Woong & Brorsen, B. Wade & Yoon, Byung-Sam
- 162427 Expenditure on Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Fruits, and Peanut Products in Urban Ghana: Does Location Matter?
by Meng, Ting & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Sarpong, Daniel & Chinnan, Manjeet & Resurreccion, Anna V. A.
- 162426 Model County-level Poverty Rate in Georgia Using Spatial Analysis Method
by Meng, Ting & Seymour, Lynne
- 162424 Expressing Individuality via Food Choices
by Weaver, Amanda S. & Lusk, Jayson
- 162423 Economic Analysis of Sorghum Silage Potential for Dairy Industry in the Texas High Plains
by Obembe, Oladipo S. & Almas, Lal K. & Guerrero, Bridget L & Lust, David G.
- 162422 Understanding Producer Strategies: Identifying Key Success Factors of Commercial Farms in 2013
by Holland, Jacqueline K. & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Widmar, David A. & Ortega, David L. & Gunderson, Michael A.
- 162420 Impacts of Fuel price, Supply/Demand, and Seasonality on Class I Milk Price Differentials
by Seo, HongSeok & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 162415 Determinants of Occupational Changes of U.S. Migrant Farm Workers under Recessionary Times
by Luo, Tianyuan & Escalante, Cesar
- 162414 Factors Driving Fruit and Vegetable Expenditures and Consumption Frequency in Lesser Developed Country: an Analysis of Urban Households from the Republic of Uganda
by Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech & Chinnan, Manjeet & Ressurrecion, Anna
- 162409 Evaluating the Impact of Proposed Farm Bill Programs with Crop Insurance for Southern Crops
by Davis, Todd & Anderson, John A. & Smith, Nathan
- 162369 Demographic and Economic Factors Affecting Demand for Brand-Level Milk in Texas
by Bingham, David & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Salin, Victoria
- 162368 Dynamics of Macroeconomic Shocks on Food Assistance Programs in the United States
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Ishdorj, Ariun & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bessler, David A.
- 162323 Seller-Offered Forward Contracts: An Additional Benefit to Cattle Producers from Satellite Video Auctions
by Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 162265 Dynamics of Advertising and Demand for Milk in the United States Delineated by Milk Fat Type
by Gvillo, Rejeana & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 162247 Eastern U.S. Cattle Producer Willingness to Adopt Prescribed Grazing
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Holt, Caroline & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Yu, Edward & Hellwinckel, Chad
- 162231 Technical Efficiency Estimation of Rice Production in South Korea
by Mohammed, Rezgar & Saghaian, Sayed
- 161889 Foliar Fungicide Application in Northeast Texas: Yield Response and Profitability
by Lopez, Jose & Rojas, Kandy & Teresa, Duch-Carvallo & Heitholt, Jim & Swart, James
- 161626 A Nonparametric Approach to Multi-product and Product-specific Scale Economies, Economies of Scope, and Cost Efficiency for Kansas Farms
by Parman, Bryon & Featherstone, Allen & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- 161401 Analysis of Factors Influencing Agritourism Businesses in Expansion
by Jensen, Kimberly & Bruch Leffew, Megan & Menard, Jamey & English, Burton C.
- 162531 Social Advertising Using Facebook: Some Experimental Results Using Duck Dynasty Ads to Promote Rural Tourism in Mississippi
by Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn
- 162469 A hedonic price analysis of internet auctions for the BLM's wild horses and Burros
by Adekunle Van Wie, Omotoyosi & Saghaian, Sayed & Stowe, Christina & Markus,Lang
- 162367 Profitability Migration Analysis of Kentucky Farmers
by Dunaway, Tarrah & Katchova, Ani L.
- 162079 Optimal Spatial-Dynamic Management of Groundwater Conservation and Surface Water Quality with On-Farm Reservoirs
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Wailes, Eric J. & West, Grant & Popp, Jennie & Bektemirov, Kuatbay
- 159795 The Effect of Mail-in Utility Rebates on Willingness-to-Pay for ENERGY STAR® Certified Refrigerators
by Li, Xiaogu & Clark, Christopher D. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Yen, Steven T.
- 162467 Catfish Pond Conversion Sensitivity Analysis
by Falconer, Lawrence L.
- 162466 The Economic Impact of Beta Agonist Removal from Beef Production
by Johnson, Myriah D. & Anderson, David P. & Sawyer, Jason E. & Wickersham, Tryon A. & Richardson, James W.