Understanding Producer Strategies: Identifying Key Success Factors of Commercial Farms in 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Briggeman, Brian C., 2009. "AJAE appendix for â€œFood Valuesâ€," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), February.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Brian C. Briggeman, 2009. "Food Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 184-196.
- Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan & Wossink, Ada, 2012. "Using best–worst scaling to explore perceptions of relative responsibility for ensuring food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 661-670.
- Flynn, Terry N. & Louviere, Jordan J. & Peters, Tim J. & Coast, Joanna, 2007. "Best-worst scaling: What it can do for health care research and how to do it," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 171-189, January.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Wu, Laping, 2014. "Reprint of “Chinese producer behavior: Aquaculture farmers in southern China”," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 540-547.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Olynk Widmar, Nicole J. & Wu, Laping, 2014.
"Chinese producer behavior: Aquaculture farmers in southern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 17-24.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Wu, Laping, 2013. "Chinese Producer Behavior: Aquaculture Farmers in Southern China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150520, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole J. Olynk & Christopher A. Wolf & Glynn T. Tonsor, 2012. "Production technology option value: the case of rbST in Michigan," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43, pages 1-9, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Success; Best Worst; Modeling; Correlations; Choice Experiment; Farm Management; Q12; C25;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea14:162422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.