Contact information of Southern Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
- 236017 Comparing the Effect of Country of Origin versus State-Specific Label on Fresh Tomato Marketing
by Jiang, Yuan & House, Lisa & Kim, Hyeyoung
- 230906 Food Buying Practices of College Students
by Hardy, Deric & Ejimakor, Godfrey & Amoakon, Joel & Ralph, Okafor
- 230905 Consumer Knowledge of the Fat Content of Meat Products
by Amoakon, Joel & Ejimakor, Godfrey & Hardy, Deric
- 230796 Why Has not Genetically Modified Wheat Been Commercialized: A Game Theoretical Perspective
by Zhu, Manhong & Schmitz, Andrew & Schmtiz, Troy G.
- 230666 Exploring the Food Expenditure Patterns of College Students
by Amoakon, Joel & Ejimakor, Godfrey & Hardy, Deric
- 230413 The Impacts of Off-Farm Income on Farm Efficiency, Scale, and Profitability Cotton Farms
by Nehring, Richard & Hallahan, Charlie
- 230290 Factors that Influence Sales of Forestry-Related Specialty License Plates in Southern United States
by Masum, Md Farhad Hossain & Tanger, Shaun & Gordon, Holley & Westra, John
- 230289 Home Cooking and Willingness to Pay: Local Blueberry Pancake, Muffin, and Banana Bread Mixes in a Take-and-Bake Experiment
by Ilunga, Yves T. & Woods, Timothy A. & Batte, Marvin & Zarebanadkoki, Samane
- 230199 Factors Affecting the Choice, Intensity, and Allocation of Irrigation Technologies by U.S. Cotton Farmers
by Pokhrel, Bijay & Krishna, Paudel & Eduardo, Segarra
- 230197 The Value of Country-of-Origin and Wild-Caught Labels: A Hedonic Analysis of Shrimp Retail Prices in the United States
by Wang, Xiaojin
- 230196 Economic Contribution of Cattle By-Products in the Texas Panhandle
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Keshmiry, Seth
- 230148 A Real Option Approach to Valuing and Hedging Cropland Obligations
by Hardin, Erin M. & Bryant, Henry L.
- 230147 Chinese Consumer Willingness to Pay for Pork with Credence Quality Attributes
by Dong, Hao & Hu, Wuyang
- 230146 The Presence Of Conservation Reserve Program Contracts And Their Effect On Kansas Agricultural Land Values
by Garr, Dillon & Taylor, Mykel
- 230145 Adoption And Impact Of Soil Conservation Practices On Farm Income: Evidence From Northern Haiti
by KOKOYE, Senakpon & JOLLY, Curtis.M. & MOLNAR, Joseph & SHANNON, Dennis & BAYARD, Budry
- 230144 Consumer Preferences for Pet Health Insurance
by Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith H. & Williams, Brian & Dicks, Michael & Knippenberg, Ross
- 230143 2014 Farm Bill Commodity Program And The Crop Insurance Choice Interactions
by Bradley, Jason & Jones, Rodney & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Riley, John Michael & Doye, Damona
- 230142 An Almost Ideal Demand Estimation for Seafood in Texas
by Nakakeeto, Gertrude & Chidmi, Benaissa
- 230141 Policy Coherence for Development: Assessing the impacts of OECD countries’ policies on rural development and food security in Tanzania
by Alia, Didier & Tondel, Fabien & Baregu, Solomon & Maro, Festo & Lein, Brecht & Songole, Abel & Lunogelo, Hosana
- 230140 Assessing the performance of food co‐ops in the US
by Alia, Didier & Katchova, Ani & Woods, Timothy A.
- 230139 Does It Pay To Be Sustainable? Corporate Sustainability And Corporate Financial Performance: A Study Based On The Dow Jones Sustainability Index (Djsi)
by Al Abri, Ibtisam H. & Bi, Xiang & Hodges, Alan
- 230138 Coordinating Supply Chains to Maximize Value in the Beef and Pork Industries
by Maples, Joshua G. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Peel, Derrell S.
- 230137 Own and Cross-effect of Social Media on Demand for Fresh Produce: A Case of Consumer Preference for California versus Florida Strawberry
by Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa
- 230136 Food Security and Malnutrition in Tanzania
by Acharya, Ram N.
- 230135 U.S. Food Manufacturing Industry: The Choice of Exports vs. FDI
by Asgari, Mahdi
- 230134 Regional Differences of Rural Financial Exclusion ——in Gansu and Jiangsu Province
by Zhao, Yuying
- 230133 US HFCS Price Forecasting Using Seasonal ARIMA Model
by Lakkakula, Prithviraj
- 230132 The Implications on Price Relationships when Quality Adjusting Commodity Prices
by Baxley, Jonathon & Parcell, Joe
- 230131 Choice of Income Generating Activities by Nepalese Farmers
by Gupta, Vivek & Bhandari, Basu D. & Gautam, Tej K.
- 230130 Choice of Agricultural Credit in Nepal
by Gupta, Vivek & Gautam, Tej K. & Bhandari, Basu D.
- 230129 Community-level Flood Mitigation Effects on Household Flood Insurance and Damage Claims
by Frimpong, Eugene & Petrolia, Daniel
- 230128 Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina
- 230127 Changing Proportional Distributions of Total Soybean Expenses Over Time Within a State Research Verification Program
by Stark, C. Robert Jr & Bryant, Kelly J
- 230126 Forecasting California Pesticide Demand using PUR Dataset
by Asci, Serhat & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Paggi, Mechel
- 230125 Success Factors for Small Entrepreneurs in North Carolina
by McDowell, Donald
- 230124 An Empirical Comparison of Price Transmission between Conventional and Organic Products: The Case of Fresh Carrots
by Darbandi, Elham & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 230122 Impact of Sensory Quality and Labels on Consumer Preference of Fresh Strawberries
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Guan, Zhengfei
- 230121 Irrigation adoption by orange producers of the state of São Paulo-Brazil: determinants and barriers
by Rossi, Fabiana Ribeiro & Souza Filho, Hildo Meirelles de & Carrer, Marcelo Jose
- 230120 Consumers’ willingness to pay price premium for seafood: the effects of food safety incidents in China
by Han, Yang & Bi, Xiang
- 230119 Impact of Aid for Trade to Agricultural Development and Trade
by Ahn, Soojung & Lee, Sang Hyeon
- 230118 Farmers’ willingness-to-pay for farmland based on machinery efficiency and precision technology adoption
by Griffin, Terry & Shockley, Jordan
- 230117 Who Benefits from Tariff Reduction by KOR-US FTA? – In the Case of Korean Orange Market
by Choi, Yongho & Yun, YeongSeok & Lee, Sang Hyeon
- 230116 Microcredit Programs, Poverty and Vulnerability in Rural Iran
by Tayebi, Zahra & Onel, Gulcan
- 230115 Applying Data Envelopment Analysis Methodology to Site-specific Precision Agriculture Data
by Maurer, Jacob & Griffin, Terry & Sharda, Ajay
- 230114 The Demand For Electricity And Natural Gas In The Northeastern United States
by Gautam, Tej & Paudel, Krishna
- 230113 Value of Internet Connectivity Uptime for Multiple Vehicles using Automated Section Control
by Bennett, Jeff & Griffin, Terry & Sharda, Ajay
- 230112 Cost-benefit analyses of the adoption of irrigation on oranges in São Paulo, Brazil
by Rossi, Fabiana Ribeiro & Silva, Felipe de Figueiredo & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Souza Filho, Hildo Meirelles de & Carrer, Marcelo Jose
- 230111 The Impacts of Food Safety Modernization Act on Food Suppliers: An Implication on the U.S and Foreign Tomato Producers with Different Sized Farms
by Zhang, Lisha & Seale, James L. Jr.
- 230110 Evaluation of Management Actions within the Kinnickinnic Watershed and the River
by Howry, Sierra & Rosana, Ashley-Beth & Brellenthin, Joseph & Blades, Jarod & Trechter, David & Monroe, A. Dean
- 230108 Kansas Farm Profitability Persistence: Do Top Farms Remain Top Farms?
by Griffin, Terry & Ibendahl, Gregg & Stabel, Jayce
- 230107 Gender differences in peanut productivity and post-harvest practices: Evidence from Haiti
by Kostandini, Genti & Rhoads, James & Johnson, Rob & Carroll, Eric & Schwartzbord, Jeremy
- 230106 Changing Food Safety Risk Perceptions: The Influence of Message Framings & Media Food Safety Information
by Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 230105 Determining the Impact of State-Specific Signs and Labels on Tomato Marketing
by Cao, Xiang & House, Lisa & Gao, Zhifeng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 230104 Recent Changes in Profitability Determinants for Cattle Feeders
by Janzen, Matthew G. & Riley, John Michael & Coatney, Kalyn T.
- 230103 The impact of antibiotic-free production on broiler chicken health: an econometric analysis
by Salois, Matthew & Baker, Kristi & Watkins, Kevin
- 230102 Effectiveness of State Incentives for Adoption of Anaerobic Digestion Systems in the U.S
by Sam, Anh & Bi, Xiang
- 230101 Measuring household food security in a low income country: A comparative analysis of self-reported and objective indicators
by Hossain, Marup & Mullally, Conner & Asadullah, M Niaz
- 230100 Spillover Effect of Participation in Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program on Consumer’s Purchasing Behavior of Private Label Goods
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin & Rabinowitz, Adam
- 230098 Raising ABV Levels, Alcohol Consumption and Alcohol-Related Motor Vehicle Fatalities in the United States
by Yang, Xiaosi & Berning, Joshua
- 230097 Effect of Regulatory Quality on Wood Pulp Imports by India
by Das, Joy & Tanger, Shaun & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 230096 Soybean Profitability Comparisons of “Automatic Applications” Versus “Treating as Needed” Approaches for Insect and Disease Control
by Stark, C. Robert Jr & Lorenz, Gus & Faske, Travis & Spurlock, Terry & Seiter, Nick & Studebaker, Glenn
- 230095 The Impact of Price Regulations on Farm-Retail Price Transmission: The Case of Fluid Milk
by Rabinowitz, Adam & Liu, Yizao & Chen, Xuan
- 230094 Evaluating the Marketing Impact of a Regional Branding Program Using Contingent Valuation Methods: The Case of the Appalachian Grown™ Branding Program
by Aborisade, Olumide & Carpio, Carlos E. & Mathews, Leah & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Perrett, Allison & Descieux, Katie
- 230093 Estimating Citrus Production Loss due to Citrus Huanglongbing in Florida
by Neupane, Diwash & Moss, Charles B. & van Bruggen, Ariena H.C.
- 230092 Did technical change in agricultural production decrease the emission of pollutants on the Amazon Forest during 1990-2009?
by Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 230091 The Influence of Oil and Gas on Local Sales and Use Tax Receipts: Evidence from Oklahoma Panel Data
by Johnston, Dylan & Whitacre, Brian
- 230090 Defining the Barriers to Telematics for Precision Agriculture: Connectivity Supply and Demand
by Mark, Tyler & Griffin, Terry
- 230089 Cotton Premium Rate Heterogeneities and Implications under Climate Change
by Siameh, Celestine & Tack, Jesse & Barnett, Barry J. & Harri, Ardian
- 230088 A Capital Investment Approach to Bred Heifer Valuation in an Expanding Cattle Market
by Conley, Amanda & Burdine, Kenny & Mark, Tyler
- 230087 Do Financial Constraints Affect Production Efficiency in Drought Prone Areas? A Case from Indonesian Rice Growers
by Khanal, Aditya & Koirala, Krishna & Regmi, Madhav
- 230086 Combining various monitoring technologies in order to maximize decision making capability
by Richard, Jessica & Mark, Tyler
- 230085 Brinkmanship on the Commons: A Laboratory Experiment Related to African Pulaar Herders
by Wilhelms, Steven C. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Chaudhry, Anita M. & Rodgers, Aaron D.
- 230084 Competitiveness of U.S. Wheat
by Welch, J. Mark
- 230083 Food Insecurity And Types Of Disability
by Cho, Seungyeon & Ishdorj, Ariun & Gregory, Christian
- 230082 Corn and Rice Yield and Acreage Response to Prices, Policy and Climate Factors in Togo
by Manzamasso, Hodjo & Acharya, Ram N. & Blayney, Don P.
- 230081 An Analysis of Factors Affecting Bias and Inefficiency in Area Yield Indexes Based on Aggregated Farm Yields
by Yehouenou, Lauriane S. M. & Barnett, Barry J. & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H.
- 230080 Economic Threshold for Dynamically Optimal Late Blight Management
by Liu, Yangxuan & Langemeier, Michael & Gramig, Benjamin & Preckel, Paul & Small, Ian & Joseph, Laura & Fry, William
- 230079 A Local Foods System Glossary: A Rose by Any Other Name
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Bendfeldt, Eric & Lelekacs, Joanna & Velandia, Margarita & Woods, Timothy A. & Goodwin, H.L. & Rainey, Ronald L.
- 230077 Price Determinants of Bred Cows in Oklahoma Auctions
by Mitchell, James & Peel, Derrell S.
- 230075 Regional variation in margin response, participation, and potential federal expenditures under Dairy Margin Protection Program
by Miller, Maryfrances
- 230074 Food Demand and Food Security in El Salvador
by Sandoval, Luis & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 230073 An Economic Analysis of Entrepreneurship in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina
by Rodriguez, Beatriz & McDowell, Donald
- 230072 Breakeven Evaluation of Irrigation System in Tennessee
by Pasaribu, Katryn & He, Lixia L. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Clark, Christopher D. & Lieb, Brain & Waldron, Brian
- 230071 Do Individuals Differentiate Their Support for the Three Pillars of Sustainability? A Case Study within Hotels
by Simon, Jason & Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 230070 Impact of Vegetable Integration and Consumption in the National School Lunch Program
by Dunn, Caroline & Shelnutt, Karla & House, Lisa & Karavolias, Joanna
- 230069 An Economic Analysis to Determine the Feasibility of Groundwater Supplementation from the Dockum Aquifer
by Mitchell, Donna M. & Williams, Ryan Blake & Johnson, Phillip
- 230066 Structural Changes in U.S. Cotton Supply
by Mitchell, Donna M. & Robinson, John
- 230065 Hedonic Price Analysis of Risk Preferences in Yearling Thoroughbred Buyers
by Cui, Xiurui
- 230062 Data Collection Period and Food Demand System Estimation using Cross Sectional Data
by Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 230060 Sustainable Consumer Groups and Their Willingness to Pay for Tangible and Intangible Attributes of Fresh Strawberries
by Zhang, Lisha & Gao, Zhifeng & Vassalos, Michael
- 230058 A Latent Class Analysis of Public Attitudes Towards Water Resources: Implications for Recreational Demand
by Ehrlich, Oren & Bi, Xiang & Borisova, Tatiana & Larkin, Sherry
- 230057 The Challenges of Precision Agriculture: Is Big Data the Answer?
by Mintert, James R. & Widmar, David & Langemeier, Michael & Boehlje, Michael & Erickson, Bruce
- 230056 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Plants
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 230055 Modeling Resource Allocation Decisions in the U.S. Agricultural Sector
by Zhu, Manhong & Seale, James L. Jr.
- 230054 Consumer Preference for Sampling at Farmers Markets
by Chen, Lijun & Parcell, Joe & Moreland, Jill
- 230053 Impact of Consolidation of Grain Cooperatives on Commodity Prices: Does The Law of One Price Hold?
by Artz, Georgeanne & Jacobs, Keri
- 230052 Estimating Soil Loss Abatement Curves with Primary Survey Data and Hydrologic Models: An Empirical Example for Livestock Production in an East Tennessee Watershed
by Medwid, Laura J. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Hawkins, Shawn A. & McClellan, Hannah A.
- 230049 Tanzanian Willingness-to-Pay for Rice that Decreases the Risk of Severe Visual Impairment
by Domonko, Eammanuel & McFadden, Brandon
- 230047 Economic Potential of Unmanned Aircraft in Agricultural and Rural Electric Cooperatives
by Turner, Justin & Kenkel, Phil & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Arnall, Brian
- 230046 Effectiveness and Economics of Native Pasture Restoration Practices Designed for the Southern Great Plains
by Rogers, James K. & Biermacher, Jon T. & Biedenbach, Abby
- 230045 A Case Study of U.S. Fresh Tomato Trade among NAFTA Countries
by Lopez, Jose A.
- 230044 Impact of Increasing Demand for Dairy Alternative Beverages on Dairy Farmer Welfare in the United States
by Copeland, Alicia & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 230043 A Spatio‐Temporal Analysis of Climate Change on Corn Yield
by Wang, Zidong & McCarl, Bruce A. & Kapilakanchana, Montalee
- 230041 Estimating the Value of Irrigation Scheduling
by Nair, Shyam S. & Amosson, Steve
- 230040 Tradeoffs between forests and farming in the Legal Amazon Region of Brazil
by Silva, Felipe & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 230037 Economic Considerations of Aggressively Treating the Equine Influenza in Equines
by Hansen, Charlotte & Stowe, C. Jill
- 230036 Does Consumer’s Working Memory Matter? The Relationship between Working Memory and Selective Attention in Food Choice
by Shen, Meng & Gao, Zhifeng
- 230034 Industrial Hemp: Legal, Political/Social and Economic Issues Raised over Time
by Lane, Luke & Popp, Jennie & Popp, Michael & Pittman, Harrison
- 230032 Identifying Factors Driving US Citizens’ Preferences about Multifunctional Agriculture
by Moon, Wanki & Chang, Jae Bong & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 230031 Comparative Advantage or Competitive Advantage in Explaining Agricultural Trade?
by Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel
- 230028 Predicting Food Prices using Data from Consumer Surveys and Search
by Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 230024 Evaluating Benefits and Costs of Cover Crops in Cotton Production System in Northwest Louisiana
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Fromme, Daniel
- 230022 White-tailed Deer Semen Auction Data: A Hedonic Analysis
by Barnes, Kenneth R. & Franken, Jason R. & Wolfskill, L.A. & Nair, Shyam S. & Mills, Foy D. Jr. & Ullrich, Doug R.
- 230019 Agricultural Productivity and Climate Change in the Greater Middle East
by Tayebi, Zahra & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 230018 Similarities and Differences of Animal Welfare Perceptions between U.S. Cow-Calf Producers and the Public
by McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- 230017 A Framework for Estimating the Linked Economic Contribution of Cotton Production, Ginning, Oilseed Milling, and Warehousing
by Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Park, John & Robinson, John & Hanselka, Dan & Martinez, Charles C.
- 230016 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Genetically Engineered Edamame
by Wolfe, Elijah & Popp, Michael & Bazzani, Claudia & Nayga Jr, Rudolfo & Danforth, Diana & Popp, Jennie & Chen, Pengyin & Seo, Han-Seok
- 230015 Cap and trade markets for groundwater: Efficiency and distributional effects of the permit allocation mechanism
by Gao, Yang & Williams, Ryan Blake & Mitchell, Donna M.
- 230011 Eye Tracking to Model Attribute Attendance
by Chavez, Daniel & Palma, Marco & Collart, Alba J.
- 230010 Willingness to Pay More for Organic Foods by Tennessee Consumers
by Bhavsar, Hiren & Baryeh, Kofi & Tegegne, Fisseha
- 230009 Evaluation of the Relationship and Impact of Climatic Factors on West Tennessee Corn and Soybean Yields from 1955 to 2013
by Vestal, Michael & Tewari, Rachna & Darroch, Barbara & Mehlhorn, Joey
- 230008 Effects of Technology and Cattle Source in the Beef Feedlot
by Stehle, Anna & Peel, Derrell S.
- 230007 Economic Value of Water in Tennessee Estimated by Combining Input-Output Coefficients with Linear Programming
by Owen, Stephanie & English, Burton C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & He, Lixia L.
- 230006 A Copula-based Approach to Simulate Climate Impacts on Yield: Some Preliminary Findings
by Sheng, Di & Lambert, Dayton M. & Hellwinckel, Chad
- 230005 Economics of Robotic Technology in Texas Wine Grape Production
by McCorkle, Dean A. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Hanselka, Dan & Hellman, Ed W.
- 230004 Women Farm Operators in the U.S. Meat Goat Production: Who is More Productive?
by Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey
- 230001 Valuing Groundwater Quality: Does Averting Behavior Matter?
by Melo, Grace
- 229994 The Effect of the Internet on Bilateral Trade
by Biswas, Trina & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 229993 Market Integration and Price Transmission in the World Rice Export Markets
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 229992 The Economic Impact of the Sugarcane Aphid On Sorghum Production
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Villanueva, Raul & Sekula, Danielle & Esparza-Diaz, Gabriela & Duke, Kendall & Mutaleb, Md
- 229991 The 2010-2011 Drought Impacts on Cattle Market Integration in the Horn of Africa: A preliminary Evaluation using VAR and Structural Break Analysis
by Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Bessler, David A. & Angerer, Jay P.
- 229990 Efficiency Evaluation Of Rice Production In Bangladesh
by Regmi, Madhav & Oladipo, Obembe & Jason, Bergtold
- 229989 Households Demand for Staple Cereal Commodities in Burkina Faso
by Traore, Togo M. & Fields, Deacue
- 229988 Analyzing the Welfare Impact of Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling On Producers and Consumers; The Case of U.S. Beef and Pork
by Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Ekua, Effraim
- 229987 Where is the feedstock going on to come from to power a sustainable Kentucky bioeconomy?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler
- 229986 How Do U.S and Australian Beef Imports Impact on the Hanwoo Beef Market in South Korea?
by Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler
- 229985 Assessment of Competitiveness and Legal Framework of Farmer’s Markets
by Daniel, Amber & Gumirakiza, J. Dominique
- 229984 Income and Health Choices Physical Activity Evidence from China
by Hu, Xiaowen & Stowe, C. Jill
- 229983 Economic Analysis of Carbon Sequestration under Risks in Forest management
by Hu, Lijiao & Stainback, George & Li, Xiaoshu
- 229982 Factors Affecting the Intake of Dietary Fiber in the United States Diet
by Senia, Mark C. & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229980 Characteristics of U.S. Organic Fresh Produce Consumers: A Double Hurdle Model Approach
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 229979 Determining the Effectiveness of Exchange Traded Funds as a Risk Management Tool for Southeastern Producers
by Maples, William & Harri, Ardian & Riley, John Michael & Tack, Jesse & Williams, Brian
- 229978 Turfgrass producer preferences for certification and royalty fee structures
by Jayasekera, Deshamithra & Boyer, Tracy & Tong, Benjamin & Martin, Dennis
- 229976 Agriculture and the State of Food Insecurity in Western Africa
by Mensah, Emmanuel & Almas, Lal K. & Guerrero, Bridget L. & Lust, David G. & Ibrahimov, Muslum
- 229975 Then and Now: Ten Years of Arkansas Women in Agriculture
by Acklie, Paige & Popp, Jennie
- 229969 Factors Influencing Perception and Adoption of Conservation Practices in a Nutrient Rich Watershed
by Black, Michael & Popp, Jennie & Dixon, Bruce & Danforth, Diana & Sharpley, Andrew & Daniels, Mike
- 229964 Price Impacts of Brahman Influence in Southern Texas
by Russell, Levi A. & Anderson, David P. & Paschal, Joe C. & Young, Mac
- 229962 Changes In Texas Livestock Auction Markets From 1969-2014
by Hester, Trent & Anderson, David P. & Ishdorj, Ariun & Herring, Andy
- 229960 Demand for Ethanol in the Face of Blend Wall: Is it a Complement or a Substitute for Conventional Transportation Fuel in the United States?
by Wang, Zidong & Fan, Xin Xin & Liu, Pan & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229954 Shaping Future Agriculturalists: Does Agricultural Literacy and Demographic Background Influence Student Views about Farm Policy?
by Laqua, Kyle A. & Nair, Shyam S. & Mills, Foy D. Jr.
- 229953 Dynamics Of Macroeconomic Shocks On Food Assistace Programs In The United States
by Holmes, Madilyn & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229950 Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples
by Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 229942 U.S. Demand for Chocolate Milk as an Alternative Energy/Sports Drinks
by Hu, Yang & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Janakirarman, Ramkumar
- 229941 The Impact of Restaurant Menu Labeling on the Cost of the Selected Meals
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 229906 Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 229904 Will Farmers Save Water? A Theoretical Analysis of Groundwater Conservation Policies for Ogallala Aquifer
by Wang, Tong & Park, Seong & Jin, Hailong
- 229892 Some Effects of Income and Population Growth on Fish Price and Welfare
by Ly, Nguyen & Henry, Kinnucan
- 229887 What would be the Corn and Sorghum Price Gap Allowing China to Continue Importing Sorghum?
by Wang, Haiyan & Malaga, Jaime
- 229884 Economic Implications of Harvest Time Effects on Switchgrass Moisture Content, Nutrient Concentration and Yield
by Lindsay, Karen & Popp, Michael & West, Chuck & Ashworth, Amanada & Rocateli Caldeira, Alexandre & Farris, Rodney & Kakani, Gopal & Fritschi, Felix & Green, Steven & Alison, M.W. & Maw, Michael & Acosta-Gamboa, Lucia
- 229881 Economic And Demographic Factors Affecting The Consumer Demand For Superfruit Beverages In The United States
by Victoria, Rachel & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229880 Measuring the Impacts of the Superfund Sites in Jefferson County, Kentucky by using a Spatial Hedonic
by Kim, GwanSeon & Schieffer, Jack & Mark, Tyler
- 229877 Stochastic Analysis of Margin Protection (MP) Crop Insurance in Arkansas Rice Production
by Mane, Ranjitsinh & Watkins, Bradley
- 229874 Prices of Domestic and Imported Riesling Wine in the U.S. Market: A Hedonic Price Approach
by Asgari, Ali & Woods, Timothy A. & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 229873 Diversifying Soybean Production Risk Using Maturity Group and Planting Date
by Weeks, Wes & Popp, Michael & Salmeron-Cortasa, Montserrat & Purcell, Larry
- 229869 Income and Modern Energy Use in Rural Households of Mexico in the Context of the Sustainable Development Goal 7
by Perez, Rafael & Zepeda, Eduardo
- 229863 Markov Transition Probabilities and Robust Spatial-temporal Covariance Estimation
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Boyer, Christopher N. & He, Lixia L.
- 229860 Effects Of Social Media Marketing On Small-Scale Horse Farms In The United States
by Carpenter, Ashley & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229858 Forecasting Meat Prices using Consumer Expectations from the Food Demand Survey (FooDS)
by Ates, Aaron M. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 229854 The Effect of Land Value and Local Community Characteristics on Best Management Practice Adoption
by Zhong, Hua & Hu, Wuyang
- 229851 Urea Subsidies and the Decision to Allocate Land to a New Fertilizing Technology: Ex-ante Analysis in Ecuador
by Avila-Santamaria, Jorge J. & Useche, Maria P.
- 229839 Decomposition of Discrete Choice Model Generated Probabilities and their Robustness to Changing Substantive Knowledge (Conditioning Variables)
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David A.
- 229834 Factors affecting student load debt accrued by graduates of US veterinary medical colleges
by Williams, Ryan Blake & Benson, Aaron & Bain, Bridgette & Dicks, Michael
- 229820 Cost of Oklahoma Grid-tied Solar Panel and Wind Turbine Systems for a Representative Household
by Ghaith, Ahmad & Epplin, Francis & Frazier, R. Scott
- 229813 Transition Probability Approach in the Evaluation of Relative Financial Strength and Endurance of Farm Service Borrowers under Recessionary Conditions
by Rusiana, Hofner & Brewer, Brady & Escalante, Cesar & Dodson, Charles
- 229809 Understanding Markets and Marketing Strategies, and Challenges in Locally Grown Fresh Produce Industry
by Gumirakiza, J. Dominique & Hopper, Laura
- 229804 Effect of Production Parameters On the Economic Feasibility of a Biofuel Enterprise
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Ribera, Luis A. & Palma, Marco
- 229803 Peer Effects on Childhood Obesity from a Physical Activity and Dietary Intervention Program
by Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco & Towne, Samuel & Warren, Judith & Ory, Marcia
- 229802 Non-Parametric Estimation of a Distribution Function with Interval Censored Data
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 229801 Cattle Buyers’ Assessment of the Value of Seller Reputation
by Boline, Amy & Curry Raper, Kellie
- 229798 Application of Demand Analysis Framework to Understand the Price and Volume Movements of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
by Fei, Chengcheng & Gao, Chen & Hardin, Erin M. & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 229797 Does Information on Food Dating Influence Consumer In‐store Purchasing Behavior?
by Collart, Alba J. & Interis, Matthew G.
- 229796 Evaluating the effectiveness of the Farmers’ Market Nutrition Programs (FMNP): An exploratory analysis for west Tennessee
by Tewari, Rachna & Vann, Scott & Mehlhorn, Joey & Parrott, Scott & Pruitt, Ross
- 229795 Polish Household Consumption of Tobacco and Alcohol: A Censored System
by Fu, Shengfei & Florkowski, Wojciech
- 229794 The Economic Value of Pelargonic Acid as a Natural Herbicide in Sweet Bell Peppers
by Taylor, Merritt & Webber, Charles & Shrefler, James
- 229793 Relationship among Energy, Bioenergy, and Agricultural Commodity Prices: Re-Considering Structural Changes
by Nemati, Mehdi
- 229792 Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling Induced Structural Change of U.S. Meat Products
by Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond
- 229791 Financial Evaluation of Irrigation Efficiency Improvement Practices in Row Crop Production in Louisiana
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Davis, Stacia & Fromme, Daniel
- 229790 Efficiency Measure in Nitrogen Pollution Management under U.S. Trade Induced Cotton Production
by Yeboah, Osei & Thomas, Terrence W. & Gunden, Cihat & Ogbole, Enekole J.
- 229789 Towards Understanding the Ghanaian Farmer’s Decision to Enter a Contract with a Buyer
by Interis, Matthew G. & Cordero-Salas, Paula & Mulangu, Francis
- 229784 Dynamic and Spatial Relationships in US Rice Markets
by Kim, Man-Keun & Tejeda, Hernan & Yu, T. Edward
- 229783 Climate as a Cause of Conflict: An Econometric Analysis
by Chen, Junyi & McCarl, Bruce A. & Price, Edwin & Wu, Ximing & Bessler, David A.
- 229781 Hedge Effectiveness of Texas Live Cattle
by Regmund, Wesley S. & Martinez, Charles C. & Benavides, Justin R. & Anderson, David P.
- 229780 Effects of the Alabama HB 56 Immigration Law on Crime: A Synthetic Control Approach
by Zhang, Yinjuejie & Palma, Marco & Xu, Zhicheng
- 229778 Developing Innovative Students Through Cohort Innovation Programs
by Mehlhorn, Joey & Tewari, Rachna & Parrott, Scott & Pruitt, Ross
- 229775 Externalities, Profit, and Land Stewardship: Conflicting Motives for Soil and Water Conservation Adoption Among Absentee Landowners and On-farm Producers
by Tong, Benjamin & Boyer, Tracy & Sanders, Larry
- 229774 Residential Water Demand in China: Applications of Double-Log Model and EDM System
by Zhou, Mo
- 229772 Using QuickBooks® Accounting Software to Improve Financial and Production Records for Better Decision Making
by Jones, DeDe & Jones, Michelle
- 229771 The Role of Texas Panhandle Extension Economists in Implementing the 2014 Farm Bill
by Jones, DeDe & Amosson, Steve & Jones, Michelle
- 229770 Economic Analysis of Corn and Soybean Crop Residue Management and Tillage Strategies in Mississippi
by Falconer, Lawrence L. & Buehring, Normie W. & Ebelhar, M. Wayne
- 229768 McImpact: Welfare Impacts of All Day Breakfast after HPAI Outbreak
by Thompson, Jada M.