Households Demand for Staple Cereal Commodities in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Reardon & Taladidia Thiombiano & Christopher L. Delgado, 1989. "L'importance des céréales non traditionnelles dans la consommation des riches et des pauvres à Ouagadoudou," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(1), pages 9-14.
- Zheng, Zhihao & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2010.
"An Analysis of Food Grain Consumption in Urban Jiangsu Province of China,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(02), May.
- Zheng, Zhihao & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2010. "An Analysis of Food Grain Consumption in Urban Jiangsu Province of China," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 337-355, May.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Brandt, Jon A., 1988. "Household food demand in Burkina Faso: Implications for food policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 345-364, December.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Steven T. Yen & Biing-Hwan Lin & David M. Smallwood, 2003. "Quasi- and Simulated-Likelihood Approaches to Censored Demand Systems: Food Consumption by Food Stamp Recipients in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 458-478.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Stathis Klonaris & Panagiotis Lazaridis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2008. "Household food consumption in Turkey: a comment," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Brandt, Jon A., 1988. "Household Food Demand in Burkina Faso: Implications for Food Policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(4), December.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1981. "Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1533-1551, November.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Dale M. Heien & Cathy Roheim Wessells, 1988. "The Demand for Dairy Products: Structure, Prediction, and Decomposition," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(2), pages 219-228.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS model; staple cereals demand; consumption patterns; Burkina Faso.; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; D12; Q11; Q18;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16:229989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.