Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask D.J. Phaneuf to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Matthew A. Cole , Andreas Lange , Daniel J. Phaneuf , Michael James Roberts , Martin D. Smith .
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
2022, Volume 114, Issue C
- S0095069622000353 Environmental justice and Coasian bargaining: The role of race, ethnicity, and income in lease negotiations for shale gas
by Timmins, Christopher & Vissing, Ashley
- S0095069622000377 Using economic experiments to assess the validity of stated preference contingent behavior responses
by Xie, Lusi & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Kecinski, Maik & Fooks, Jacob R.
- S0095069622000390 Evaluating the impact of technological renovation and competition on energy consumption in the workplace
by Fanghella, Valeria & D'Adda, Giovanna & Tavoni, Massimo
- S0095069622000419 Are renewable energy policies effective to promote technological change? The role of induced technological risk
by Ye, Fanglin & Paulson, Nicholas & Khanna, Madhu
- S0095069622000420 Meaty arguments and fishy effects: Field experimental evidence on the impact of reasons to reduce meat consumption
by Perino, Grischa & Schwirplies, Claudia
- S0095069622000432 Climate Adaptive Response Estimation: Short and long run impacts of climate change on residential electricity and natural gas consumption
by Auffhammer, Maximilian
- S0095069622000444 Success and failure of communities managing natural resources: Static and dynamic inefficiencies
by Libois, François
- S0095069622000456 The effects of individualized water rates on use and equity
by Smith, Steven M.
- S0095069622000523 The short-term impact of air pollution on medical expenditures: Evidence from Beijing
by Xia, Fan & Xing, Jianwei & Xu, Jintao & Pan, Xiaochuan
- S0095069622000535 Fairness and the support of redistributive environmental policies
by Andor, Mark A. & Lange, Andreas & Sommer, Stephan
- S0095069622000547 Take a ride on the (not so) green side: How do CDM projects affect Indian manufacturing firms’ environmental performance?
by Jaraitė, Jūratė & Kurtyka, Oliwia & Ollivier, Hélène
- S0095069622000560 Global carbon price asymmetry
by Ritz, Robert A.
- S0095069622000572 Balancing conservation and commerce: A shadow value viability approach for governing bycatch
by Donovan, Pierce & Springborn, Michael
- S0095069622000584 Pollution pictures: Psychological exposure to pollution impacts worker productivity in a large-scale field experiment
by Cook, Nikolai & Heyes, Anthony
- S0095069622000596 Do carbon footprint labels promote climatarian diets? Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Lohmann, Paul M. & Gsottbauer, Elisabeth & Doherty, Anya & Kontoleon, Andreas
- S0095069622000602 Access to toilets and violence against women
by Hossain, Md Amzad & Mahajan, Kanika & Sekhri, Sheetal
2022, Volume 113, Issue C
- S0095069622000122 Air pollution and child development in India
by Balietti, Anca & Datta, Souvik & Veljanoska, Stefanija
- S0095069622000158 Using contests to promote coordinated control of invasive species: An experimental evaluation
by Meyer, Stefan & Santos, Paulo & Kousonsavath, Chitpasong
- S0095069622000171 Water scarcity and social conflict
by Unfried, Kerstin & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Poser, Tilman
- S0095069622000183 Risk, informal institutions, and index insurance
by Annan, Francis & Datta, Bikramaditya
- S0095069622000195 A market for snow: Modeling winter recreation patterns under current and future climate
by Parthum, Bryan & Christensen, Peter
- S0095069622000213 Estimating the value of threatened species abundance dynamics
by Lewis, David J. & Kling, David M. & Dundas, Steven J. & Lew, Daniel K.
- S0095069622000304 Unilaterally optimal climate policy and the green paradox
by Kollenbach, Gilbert & Schopf, Mark
- S0095069622000316 The effect of local monitoring on nuclear safety and compliance: Evidence from France
by Bizet, Romain & Bonev, Petyo & Lévêque, François
- S0095069622000328 Electricity interconnection with intermittent renewables
by Yang, Yuting
- S0095069622000341 Low-income energy efficiency programs and energy consumption
by Hancevic, Pedro I. & Sandoval, Hector H.
- S0095069622000365 Europe beyond coal – An economic and climate impact assessment
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- S0095069622000389 Emission pricing, emission rebound, and the coverage scope of incomplete regulations
by Li, Haoyang & Wu, Nan
- S0095069622000407 Stability of international fisheries agreements under stock growth uncertainty
by Bediako, Kwabena & Nkuiya, Bruno
- S009506962200016X Experimental games in transdisciplinary research: The potential importance of individual payments
by Bartels, Lara & Falk, Thomas & Duche, Vishwambhar & Vollan, Björn
- S009506962200033X Distributional policy impacts, WTP-WTA disparities, and the Kaldor-Hicks tests in benefit-cost analysis
by Brown, Zachary Steven
2022, Volume 112, Issue C
- S0095069621001182 Are power plant closures a breath of fresh air? Local air quality and school absences
by Komisarow, Sarah & Pakhtigian, Emily L.
- S0095069621001339 How effective is carbon pricing?—A machine learning approach to policy evaluation
by Abrell, Jan & Kosch, Mirjam & Rausch, Sebastian
- S0095069621001406 Searching for carbon leaks in multinational companies
by Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Gennaioli, Caterina & Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & Stoerk, Thomas
- S0095069621001418 Do exports of renewable resources lead to resource depletion? Evidence from fisheries
by Eisenbarth, Sabrina
- S0095069621001443 The heterogeneous incidence of fuel carbon taxes: Evidence from station-level data
by Harju, Jarkko & Kosonen, Tuomas & Laukkanen, Marita & Palanne, Kimmo
- S0095069622000018 Sweating the energy bill: Extreme weather, poor households, and the energy spending gap
by Doremus, Jacqueline M. & Jacqz, Irene & Johnston, Sarah
- S0095069622000092 Transmission constraints, intermittent renewables and welfare
by LaRiviere, Jacob & Lyu, Xueying
- S0095069622000109 Mind your Ps and Qs! Variable allowance supply in the US Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata & Khezr, Peyman & MacKenzie, Ian A.
- S0095069622000110 Dynamic resource management under weak property rights: A tale of thieves and trespassers
by Rodriguez, Mauricio & Smulders, Sjak
- S0095069622000134 The impact of air pollution on movie theater admissions
by He, Xiaobo & Luo, Zijun & Zhang, Junjie
- S0095069622000201 Productivity loss amid invisible pollution
by Wang, Chunchao & Lin, Qianqian & Qiu, Yun
2022, Volume 111, Issue C
- S0095069621001078 Extreme weather and the politics of climate change: A study of campaign finance and elections
by Liao, Yanjun & Ruiz Junco, Pablo
- S0095069621001121 Climate policy without a price signal: Evidence on the implicit carbon price of energy efficiency in buildings
by Lang, Ghislaine & Lanz, Bruno
- S0095069621001133 China's unconventional nationwide CO2 emissions trading system: Cost-effectiveness and distributional impacts
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Long, Xianling & Lu, Jieyi & Morgenstern, Richard D.
- S0095069621001145 The performance of multi-type environmental credit trading markets: Lab experiment evidence
by Li, Zhi & Liu, Pengfei & Swallow, Stephen K.
- S0095069621001170 Stocks, flows, and flood insurance: A nationwide analysis of the capitalized impact of annual premium discounts on housing values
by Georgic, Will & Klaiber, H. Allen
- S0095069621001194 Adapting to frequent fires: Optimal forest management revisited
by Patto, João V. & Rosa, Renato
- S0095069621001200 Impacts of conservation incentives in protected areas: The case of Bolsa Floresta, Brazil
by Cisneros, Elías & Börner, Jan & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven
- S0095069621001285 Carbon pricing and power sector decarbonization: Evidence from the UK
by Leroutier, Marion
- S0095069621001297 Environmental policy with green consumerism
by Ambec, Stefan & De Donder, Philippe
- S0095069621001303 Product quality differentiation in a renewable resource oligopoly
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
- S0095069621001315 Too much energy The perverse effect of low fuel prices on firms
by Calì, Massimiliano & Cantore, Nicola & Iacovone, Leonardo & Pereira-López, Mariana & Presidente, Giorgio
- S0095069621001327 Weather, cropland expansion, and deforestation in Ethiopia
by He, Xi & Chen, Zhenshan
- S0095069621001340 Dust storms and violent crime
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- S0095069621001352 Pricing carbon in the aviation sector: Evidence from the European emissions trading system
by Fageda, Xavier & Teixidó, Jordi J.
- S0095069621001364 Is incineration repressing recycling?
by Yamamoto, Masashi & Kinnaman, Thomas C.
- S0095069621001376 Prices vs. quantities for self-enforcing agreements
by Harstad, Bård & Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia
- S0095069621001388 On the profitability of cross-ownership in Cournot nonrenewable resource oligopolies: Stock size matters
by Dai, Miao & Benchekroun, Hassan & Long, Ngo Van
- S0095069621001431 Returns to grid electricity on firewood and kerosene: Mechanism
by Dendup, Ngawang
- S009506962100111X Experimental evidence on heat loss visualization and personalized information to motivate energy savings
by Papineau, Maya & Rivers, Nicholas
- S009506962100139X Oil, politics, and “Corrupt Bastards”
by James, Alexander & Rivera, Nathaly M.
- S009506962100142X Aggregate data yield biased estimates of voter preferences
by Lang, Corey & Pearson-Merkowitz, Shanna
2021, Volume 110, Issue C
- S0095069621000814 Inducing perspective-taking for prosocial behaviour in natural resource management
by Ortiz-Riomalo, Juan Felipe & Koessler, Ann-Kathrin & Engel, Stefanie
- S0095069621000826 Voluntary purchases and adverse selection in the market for flood insurance
by Bradt, Jacob T. & Kousky, Carolyn & Wing, Oliver E.J.
- S0095069621000851 Residential water conservation during drought: Experimental evidence from three behavioral interventions
by Jessoe, Katrina & Lade, Gabriel E. & Loge, Frank & Spang, Edward
- S0095069621000863 The political economy of negotiating international carbon markets
by Arvaniti, Maria & Habla, Wolfgang
- S0095069621000875 Optimal carbon pricing in general equilibrium: Temperature caps and stranded assets in an extended annual DSGE model
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Rezai, Armon
- S0095069621000887 Energy efficiency in general equilibrium with input–output linkages
by Blackburn, Christopher J. & Moreno-Cruz, Juan
- S0095069621000899 Modest and incomplete incentives may work: Pricing plastic bags in Uruguay
by Cabrera, José María & Caffera, Marcelo & Cid, Alejandro
- S0095069621000905 Natural resource wealth and crime: The role of international price shocks and public policy
by Axbard, Sebastian & Benshaul-Tolonen, Anja & Poulsen, Jonas
- S0095069621000917 Assessing the effects of a large temporary energy savings program: Evidence from a developing country
by Huse, Cristian & Lucinda, Claudio & Ribeiro, Andre
- S0095069621001005 Choose to reuse! The effect of action-close reminders on pro-environmental behavior
by Essl, Andrea & Steffen, Angela & Staehle, Martin
- S0095069621001017 Retail pricing in Colombia to support the efficient deployment of distributed generation and electric stoves
by McRae, Shaun D. & Wolak, Frank A.
- S0095069621001029 Economics of multifunctional forestry in the Sámi people homeland region
by Parkatti, Vesa-Pekka & Tahvonen, Olli
- S0095069621001030 Excessive entry and investment in deregulated markets: Evidence from the electricity sector
by Hill, Alexander
- S0095069621001042 Regulatory spillover and climate co-benefits: Evidence from New Source Review lawsuits
by Chan, H. Ron & Zhou, Yichen Christy
- S0095069621001054 Brain drain: The impact of air pollution on firm performance
by Xue, Shuyu & Zhang, Bohui & Zhao, Xiaofeng
- S0095069621001066 Climate actions and macro-financial stability: The role of central banks
by Diluiso, Francesca & Annicchiarico, Barbara & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Minx, Jan C.
- S0095069621001091 Environmental justice and the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from New York State
by Zhang, Ruohao & Li, Huan & Khanna, Neha
- S0095069621001108 Smart subsidies for sustainable soils: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial in southern Malawi
by Ward, Patrick S. & Mapemba, Lawrence & Bell, Andrew R.
- S0095069621001157 Partial environmental tax coordination and political delegation
by Ogawa, Hikaru
- S0095069621001169 Do homeowners benefit when coal-fired power plants switch to natural gas? Evidence from Beijing, China
by Mei, Yingdan & Gao, Li & Zhang, Wendong & Yang, Feng-An
- S009506962100084X Carbon pricing of international transport fuels: Impacts on carbon emissions and trade activity
by Mundaca, Gabriela & Strand, Jon & Young, Ian R.
- S009506962100108X Inequality, information failures, and air pollution
by Hausman, Catherine & Stolper, Samuel
2021, Volume 109, Issue C
- S0095069617306344 Strategic bias in discrete choice experiments
by Meginnis, Keila & Burton, Michael & Chan, Ron & Rigby, Dan
- S0095069617306629 Environmental policy when consumers value conformity
by Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David
- S0095069617307088 The impact of environmental recall and carbon taxation on the carbon footprint of supermarket shopping
by Panzone, Luca A. & Ulph, Alistair & Zizzo, Daniel John & Hilton, Denis & Clear, Adrian
- S0095069620300486 Behavioral spillover effects from a social information campaign
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Jaime, Marcela & Villegas, Clara
- S0095069621000449 The efficacy of international environmental agreements when adaptation matters: Nash-Cournot vs Stackelberg leadership
by Finus, Michael & Furini, Francesco & Rohrer, Anna Viktoria
- S0095069621000450 Global vulnerability of crop yields to climate change
by Wing, Ian Sue & De Cian, Enrica & Mistry, Malcolm N.
- S0095069621000462 Make or brake — Rich states in voluntary federal emission pricing
by Roolfs, Christina & Gaitan, Beatriz & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- S0095069621000565 Use of competitive endogenous audit mechanisms by federal and state inspectors within environmental protection agencies
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Friesen, Lana
- S0095069621000577 Social discounting, inequality aversion, and the environment
by Venmans, Frank & Groom, Ben
- S0095069621000589 Labor market impacts of land protection: The Northern Spotted Owl
by Ferris, Ann E. & Frank, Eyal G.
- S0095069621000656 Environmental policies that shape productivity: Evidence from cattle ranching in the Amazon
by Moffette, Fanny & Skidmore, Marin & Gibbs, Holly K.
- S0095069621000668 Disentangling the effects of air pollutants with many instruments
by Godzinski, Alexandre & Suarez Castillo, Milena
- S0095069621000681 Externality and common-pool resources: The case of artesian aquifers
by Stahn, Hubert & Tomini, Agnes
- S0095069621000711 Steering the energy transition in a world of intermittent electricity supply: Optimal subsidies and taxes for renewables and storage
by Helm, Carsten & Mier, Mathias
- S0095069621000723 On the role of present bias and biased price beliefs in household energy consumption
by Werthschulte, Madeline & Löschel, Andreas
- S0095069621000735 Stable partial cooperation in managing systems with tipping points
by Wagener, Florian & de Zeeuw, Aart
- S0095069621000747 Challenging conventional wisdom: Experimental evidence on heterogeneity and coordination in avoiding a collective catastrophic event
by Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Karde, Markus & Milinski, Manfred
- S0095069621000759 Trade sanctions and the stability of climate coalitions
by Hagen, Achim & Schneider, Jan
- S0095069621000760 Pushing one’s luck: Petroleum ownership and discoveries
by Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Poelhekke, Steven
- S0095069621000772 The energy efficiency rebound effect in general equilibrium
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rivers, Nicholas
- S0095069621000784 Can immersive virtual reality increase respondents’ certainty in discrete choice experiments? A comparison with traditional presentation formats
by Mokas, Ilias & Lizin, Sebastien & Brijs, Tom & Witters, Nele & Malina, Robert
- S0095069621000796 Interpreting tradable credit prices in overlapping vehicle regulations
by Leard, Benjamin & McConnell, Virginia
- S0095069621000802 Health effects of Low Emission Zones: Evidence from German hospitals
by Pestel, Nico & Wozny, Florian
- S0095069621000838 New Ecological Paradigm meets behavioral economics: On the relationship between environmental values and economic preferences
by Ziegler, Andreas
- S009506962100067X Water in the time of corona(virus): The effect of stay-at-home orders on water demand in the desert
by Irwin, Nicholas B. & McCoy, Shawn J. & McDonough, Ian K.
- S009506962100070X Impact of temperature on morbidity: New evidence from China
by Agarwal, Sumit & Qin, Yu & Shi, Luwen & Wei, Guoxu & Zhu, Hongjia
2021, Volume 108, Issue C
- S0095069621000280 The GDP-Temperature relationship: Implications for climate change damages
by Newell, Richard G. & Prest, Brian C. & Sexton, Steven E.
- S0095069621000310 Pandemic meets pollution: Poor air quality increases deaths by COVID-19
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Pestel, Nico
- S0095069621000322 The health consequences of excess emissions: Evidence from Texas
by Hollingsworth, Alex J. & Konisky, David M. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos
- S0095069621000346 Habitat loss and the risk of disease outbreak
by Barbier, Edward B.
- S0095069621000358 Commodity prices and robust environmental regulation: Evidence from deforestation in Brazil
by Harding, Torfinn & Herzberg, Julika & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- S0095069621000371 Air quality warnings and temporary driving bans: Evidence from air pollution, car trips, and mass-transit ridership in Santiago
by Rivera, Nathaly M.
- S0095069621000474 Regulating hazardous wastes under U.S. environmental federalism: The role of state resources
by Blundell, Wesley & Evans, Mary F. & Stafford, Sarah L.
- S0095069621000504 Can social information programs be more effective? The role of environmental identity for energy conservation
by Bonan, Jacopo & Cattaneo, Cristina & d’Adda, Giovanna & Tavoni, Massimo
- S0095069621000516 Emissions trading with transaction costs
by Baudry, Marc & Faure, Anouk & Quemin, Simon
- S0095069621000528 Pro-environmental interventions and behavioral spillovers: Evidence from organic waste sorting in Sweden
by Alacevich, Caterina & Bonev, Petyo & Söderberg, Magnus
- S0095069621000541 Infrastructure upgrades and lead exposure: Do cities face trade-offs when replacing water mains?
by Gazze, Ludovica & Heissel, Jennifer
- S0095069621000553 Putting your best fish forward: Investigating distance decay and relative preferences for fish conservation
by Danley, Brian & Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Campbell, Danny
- S009506962100022X Improving the cost-effectiveness of the Conservation Reserve Program: A laboratory study
by Cramton, Peter & Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel & Iovanna, Richard & López-Vargas, Kristian & Wallander, Steven
- S009506962100036X Palm oil and the politics of deforestation in Indonesia
by Cisneros, Elías & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Nuryartono, Nunung
- S009506962100053X Private monitoring and public enforcement: Evidence from complaints and regulation of oil and gas wells
by Maniloff, Peter & Kaffine, Daniel T.
2021, Volume 107, Issue C
- S0095069621000036 Green product innovation in industrial networks: A theoretical model
by Dugoua, Eugenie & Dumas, Marion
- S0095069621000061 Import restrictions by eco-certification: Quantity effects on tropical timber production
by Cole, Matthew T. & Doremus, Jacqueline M. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- S0095069621000085 Oil discoveries and protectionism: Role of news effects
by Perez-Sebastian, Fidel & Raveh, Ohad & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- S0095069621000097 The climate decade: Changing attitudes on three continents
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas & Yang, Xiaojun
- S0095069621000115 Use of the consumption discount rate for public policy over the distant future
by Li, Qingran & Pizer, William A.
- S0095069621000127 Contests for shares of an uncertain resource
by Deck, Cary & Howe, E. Lance & Reimer, Matthew & Alevy, Jonathan & Borash, Kyle
- S0095069621000139 Heterogeneous responses to price: Evidence from residential water consumers
by El-Khattabi, Ahmed Rachid & Eskaf, Shadi & Isnard, Julien P. & Lin, Laurence & McManus, Brian & Yates, Andrew J.
- S0095069621000140 The effects of increased pollution on COVID-19 cases and deaths
by Persico, Claudia L. & Johnson, Kathryn R.
- S0095069621000152 What does an electric vehicle replace?
by Xing, Jianwei & Leard, Benjamin & Li, Shanjun
- S0095069621000231 Greening the career incentive structure for local officials in China: Does less pollution increase the chances of promotion for Chinese local leaders?
by Wu, Mingqin & Cao, Xun
- S0095069621000243 Managing mortality of multi-use megafauna
by Enriquez, Aaron J. & Finnoff, David C.
- S0095069621000255 The impact of production network economies on spatially-contiguous conservation– Theoretical model with evidence from the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region
by Arora, Gaurav & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A. & Loesch, Charles R. & Kvas, Susan
- S0095069621000267 On the design of sustainable cities: Local traffic pollution and urban structure
by Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Picard, Pierre M.
- S0095069621000279 Interjurisdictional externalities, overlapping policies and NOx pollution control in Sweden
by Coria, Jessica & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- S0095069621000292 Estimating discount rates for environmental goods: Are People’s responses inadequate to frequency of payments?
by Vásquez-Lavín, Felipe & Carrasco, Moisés & Barrientos, Manuel & Gelcich, Stefan & Ponce Oliva, Roberto D.
- S0095069621000309 Booming gas – A theory of endogenous technological change in resource extraction
by Meier, Felix D. & Quaas, Martin F.
- S0095069621000334 The social cost of carbon and inequality: When local redistribution shapes global carbon prices
by Kornek, Ulrike & Klenert, David & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Fleurbaey, Marc
2021, Volume 106, Issue C
- S0095069620301273 The effects of a green nudge on municipal solid waste: Evidence from a clear bag policy
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Boulatoff, Catherine
- S0095069620301285 Effectiveness of climate policies: Carbon pricing vs. subsidizing renewables
by Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim & Liebensteiner, Mario
- S0095069620301297 Precautionary buffers and stochastic dependence in environmental policy
by Holzer, Jorge & Olson, Lars J.
- S0095069620301303 Optimal environmental taxation in response to an environmentally-unfriendly political challenger
by Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- S0095069620301315 The crucial role of domestic and international market-mediated adaptation to climate change
by Gouel, Christophe & Laborde, David
- S0095069620301406 Measuring environmental (dis)amenity value during a pandemic: Early evidence from Maryland
by Irwin, Nicholas B. & Livy, Mitchell R.
- S0095069621000012 Small urban green areas
by Picard, P.M. & Tran, T.T.H.
- S0095069621000024 Commercial fisheries & local economies
by Watson, Brett & Reimer, Matthew N. & Guettabi, Mouhcine & Haynie, Alan
- S0095069621000048 Public safety under imperfect taxation
by Treich, Nicolas & Yang, Yuting
- S0095069621000073 The effects of fuel content regulation at ports on regional pollution and shipping industry
by Zhu, Junming & Wang, Jiali
- S0095069621000103 On the effects of COVID-19 safer-at-home policies on social distancing, car crashes and pollution
by Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor
- S009506962030125X How smart are ‘Water Smart Landscapes’?
by Brelsford, Christa & Abbott, Joshua K.
2021, Volume 105, Issue C
- S0095069620301030 Updating allowance allocations in cap-and-trade: Evidence from the NOx Budget Program
by Lange, Ian & Maniloff, Peter
- S0095069620301054 Incentives for corporate social responsibility in India: Mandate, peer pressure and crowding-out effects
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Khanna, Madhu & Sydlowski, Joseph
- S0095069620301121 The relative economic merits of alternative water right systems
by Smith, Steven M.
- S0095069620301194 The social multiplier of environmental policy: Application to carbon taxation
by Konc, Théo & Savin, Ivan & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- S0095069620301200 Hold the line: Modeling private coastal adaptation through shoreline armoring decisions
by Beasley, W. Jason & Dundas, Steven J.
- S0095069620301212 (Machine) learning from the COVID-19 lockdown about electricity market performance with a large share of renewables
by Graf, Christoph & Quaglia, Federico & Wolak, Frank A.
- S0095069620301224 Estimating discount rates using referendum-style choice experiments: An analysis of multiple methodologies
by Howard, Gregory & Whitehead, John C. & Hochard, Jacob
- S0095069620301236 The effect of culture on energy efficient vehicle ownership
by Filippini, Massimo & Wekhof, Tobias
- S0095069620301248 Does the COVID-19 lockdown improve global air quality? New cross-national evidence on its unintended consequences
by Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Trinh, Trong-Anh
- S0095069620301261 Exporting and pollution abatement expenditure: Evidence from firm-level data
by Banerjee, Soumendra Nath & Roy, Jayjit & Yasar, Mahmut
- S009506962030111X Scale-dependency in discrete choice models: A fishery application
by Dépalle, Maxime & Sanchirico, James N. & Thébaud, Olivier & O’Farrell, Shay & Haynie, Alan C. & Perruso, Larry
2020, Volume 104, Issue C
- S0095069620300851 Sorting over flood risk and implications for policy reform
by Bakkensen, Laura A. & Ma, Lala
- S0095069620300887 Temperature and high-stakes cognitive performance: Evidence from the national college entrance examination in China
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Song, Yingquan & Tang, Qu & Zhang, Peng
- S0095069620300899 How costly are driving restrictions? Contingent valuation evidence from Beijing
by Blackman, Allen & Qin, Ping & Yang, Jun
- S0095069620300905 When tax incentives drive illicit behavior: The manipulation of fuel economy in the automobile industry
by Tanaka, Shinsuke
- S0095069620300917 Field evidence on the role of time preferences in conservation behavior
by Boonmanunt, Suparee & Lauer, Thomas & Rockenbach, Bettina & Weiss, Arne
- S0095069620300991 The impact of climate change on the labor allocation: Empirical evidence from China
by Huang, Kaixing & Zhao, Hong & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia & Findlay, Christopher
- S0095069620301005 Do regulatory loopholes distort technical change? Evidence from new vehicle launches under the Japanese fuel economy regulation
by Konishi, Yoshifumi & Managi, Shunsuke
- S0095069620301017 The distributional effect of climate change on agriculture: Evidence from a Ricardian quantile analysis of Brazilian census data
by DePaula, Guilherme
- S0095069620301029 Valuing non-market valuation studies using meta-analysis: A demonstration using estimates of willingness-to-pay for water quality improvements
by Newbold, Stephen C. & Johnston, Robert J.
- S0095069620301042 Fall in the sea, eventually? A green paradox in climate adaptation for coastal housing markets
by Parton, Lee C. & Dundas, Steven J.
- S0095069620301066 Linking urban air pollution with residents’ willingness to pay for greenspace: A choice experiment study in Beijing
by Liu, Zhaoyang & Hanley, Nick & Campbell, Danny
- S0095069620301078 OPEC, unconventional oil and climate change - On the importance of the order of extraction
by Benchekroun, Hassan & van der Meijden, Gerard & Withagen, Cees
- S0095069620301091 Distributional and temporal heterogeneity in the climate change effects on U.S. agriculture
by Malikov, Emir & Miao, Ruiqing & Zhang, Jingfang
- S0095069620301108 Does road expansion induce traffic? An evaluation of Vehicle-Kilometers Traveled in China
by Chen, Wei & Klaiber, H. Allen
- S009506962030084X Effects of information and seedling provision on tree planting and survival in smallholder oil palm plantations
by Rudolf, Katrin & Romero, Miriam & Asnawi, Rosyani & Irawan, Bambang & Wollni, Meike
- S009506962030108X ‘The scarlet letters’: Information disclosure and self-regulation: Evidence from antibiotic use in Denmark
by Belay, Dagim G. & Jensen, Jørgen D.
2020, Volume 103, Issue C
- S0095069620300607 Causal forest estimation of heterogeneous and time-varying environmental policy effects
by Miller, Steve
- S0095069620300619 Does the Value per Statistical Life vary with age or baseline health? Evidence from a compensating wage study in France
by Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Rochaix, Lise
- S0095069620300620 Traffic congestion, transportation policies, and the performance of first responders
by Brent, Daniel & Beland, Louis-Philippe
- S0095069620300632 The impact of climate change on internal migration in Brazil
by Oliveira, Jaqueline & Pereda, Paula
- S0095069620300644 Non-market valuation in integrated assessment modeling: The benefits of water right retirement
by Manning, Dale T. & Rad, Mani Rouhi & Suter, Jordan F. & Goemans, Christopher & Xiang, Zaichen & Bailey, Ryan
- S0095069620300656 Agricultural productivity and deforestation: Evidence from input subsidies and ethnic favoritism in Malawi
by Abman, Ryan & Carney, Conor
- S0095069620300668 Residential noise exposure and health: Evidence from aviation noise and birth outcomes
by Argys, Laura M. & Averett, Susan L. & Yang, Muzhe
- S0095069620300747 Social Norms and Energy Conservation Beyond the US
by Andor, Mark A. & Gerster, Andreas & Peters, Jörg & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- S0095069620300772 Spatially variable taxation and resource extraction: The impact of state oil taxes on drilling in the US
by Brown, Jason P. & Maniloff, Peter & Manning, Dale T.
- S0095069620300784 Do preferences to reduce health risks related to air pollution depend on illness type? Evidence from a choice experiment in Beijing, China
by Jin, Yana & Andersson, Henrik & Zhang, Shiqiu
- S0095069620300796 Dynamic corrective taxes with time-varying salience
by Gilbert, Ben & Graff Zivin, Joshua S.
- S0095069620300802 Measure twice, cut once: Optimal inventory and harvest under volume uncertainty and stochastic price dynamics
by Sloggy, Matthew R. & Kling, David M. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- S0095069620300814 Have international pollution protocols made a difference?
by Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad
- S0095069620300826 High priority violations and intra-firm pollution substitution
by Rijal, Binish & Khanna, Neha
- S0095069620300838 The impact of climate conditions on economic production. Evidence from a global panel of regions
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Wenz, Leonie
- S0095069620300863 Interpreting correlated random parameters in choice experiments
by Mariel, Petr & Artabe, Alaitz
- S0095069620300875 Economic Values of Coastal Erosion Management: Joint Estimation of Use and Existence Values with recreation demand and contingent valuation data
by Landry, Craig E. & Shonkwiler, J. Scott & Whitehead, John C.