Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
2018, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-25 Rethinking the commons problem: Technical change, knowledge spillovers, and social learning
by Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels
- 26-45 Estimating the value of lost recreation days from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
by English, Eric & von Haefen, Roger H. & Herriges, Joseph & Leggett, Christopher & Lupi, Frank & McConnell, Kenneth & Welsh, Michael & Domanski, Adam & Meade, Norman
- 46-65 How transaction costs obstruct collective action: The case of California's groundwater
by Ayres, Andrew B. & Edwards, Eric C. & Libecap, Gary D.
- 66-92 Motivating emissions cleanup: Absolute vs. relative performance standards
by Mullins, Jamie T.
- 93-117 Population health effects and health-related costs of extreme temperatures: Comprehensive evidence from Germany
by Karlsson, Martin & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 118-132 Permit trading with flow pollution and stock pollution
by Wang, Zhiyu
- 133-149 Can stated measures of willingness-to-accept be valid? Evidence from laboratory experiments
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick & Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 150-165 Adaptation to an irrigation water restriction imposed through local governance
by Drysdale, Krystal M. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 166-183 Why are firms that export cleaner? International trade, abatement and environmental emissions
by Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene
- 184-202 Press and leaks: Do newspapers reduce toxic emissions?
by Campa, Pamela
- 203-228 Wildfire risk, salience & housing demand
by McCoy, Shawn J. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 229-246 Managing and defending the commons: Experimental evidence from TURFs in Chile
by Chávez, Carlos A. & Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 247-262 Greening the vehicle fleet: Norway's CO2-Differentiated registration tax
by Yan, Shiyu & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
2018, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-22 The amenity cost of road noise
by von Graevenitz, Kathrine
- 23-40 Corporate lobbying for environmental protection
by Grey, Felix
- 41-60 Are renewable energy policies climate friendly? The role of capacity constraints and market power
by Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua
- 61-77 Environmental policy in the presence of an informal sector
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & Liu, Antung A.
- 78-100 Emissions reductions or green booms? General equilibrium effects of a renewable portfolio standard
by Bento, Antonio M. & Garg, Teevrat & Kaffine, Daniel
- 101-118 Estimation and welfare analysis from mixed logit models with large choice sets
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Domanski, Adam
- 119-133 Manufacturing doubt
by Bramoullé, Yann & Orset, Caroline
- 134-146 What do income tests tell us about the gap between WTA and WTP for public goods?
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
- 147-174 Economic incentives and conservation: Crowding-in social norms in a groundwater commons
by Smith, Steven M.
- 175-180 Voluntary action for climate change mitigation does not exhibit locational preferences
by Diederich, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo
- 181-216 Energy efficiency and financial literacy
by Brent, Daniel A. & Ward, Michael B.
- 217-231 Negotiating a uniform emissions tax in international environmental agreements
by McEvoy, David M. & McGinty, Matthew
- 232-248 Agricultural innovation and climate change policy in the Brazilian Amazon: Intensification practices and the derived demand for pasture
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L.
- 249-268 Do networks matter after a natural disaster? A study of resource sharing within an informal network after Cyclone Aila
by Islam, Asad & Nguyen, Chau
- 269-293 The impact of environmental regulation on fetal health: Evidence from the shutdown of a coal-fired power plant located upwind of New Jersey
by Yang, Muzhe & Chou, Shin-Yi
- 294-302 Demand effects in stated preference surveys
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina
- 303-316 Nudging energy efficiency audits: Evidence from a field experiment
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Tsvetanov, Tsvetan
- 317-341 Nudging to reduce meat consumption: Immediate and persistent effects of an intervention at a university restaurant
by Kurz, Verena
- 342-359 Can violence harm cooperation? Experimental evidence
by De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros G. & Spengler, Dominic E.
2018, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-28 The heterogeneous impacts of low natural gas prices on consumers and the environment
by Linn, Joshua & Muehlenbachs, Lucija
- 29-45 Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare
by Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Gaigné, Carl & Gaté, Romain
- 46-70 Unintended consequences of conservation: Estimating the impact of protected areas on violence in Colombia
by Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Diaz-Gutierrez, Julian Eduardo & Hanauer, Merlin M.
- 71-93 Optimal coverage of an emission tax in the presence of monitoring, reporting, and verification costs
by De Cara, Stéphane & Henry, Loïc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain
- 116-135 The economics of urban afforestation: Insights from an integrated bioeconomic-health model
by Jones, Benjamin A. & McDermott, Shana M.
- 136-152 On the labor market consequences of environmental taxes
by Yip, Chi Man
- 153-167 Double limit pricing
by van der Meijden, Gerard & Ryszka, Karolina & Withagen, Cees
- 168-186 Behavioral spillovers from food-waste collection in Swedish municipalities
by Ek, Claes & Miliute-Plepiene, Jurate
- 187-200 Environmental regulation and firm exports: Evidence from the eleventh Five-Year Plan in China
by Shi, Xinzheng & Xu, Zhufeng
- 201-217 Does the allocation of property rights matter in the commons?
by Leibbrandt, Andreas & Lynham, John
- 218-234 Rebound, directed technological change, and aggregate demand for energy
by Hart, Rob
- 235-254 A Forward-Looking Ricardian Approach: Do land markets capitalize climate change forecasts?
by Severen, Christopher & Costello, Christopher & Deschênes, Olivier
- 255-277 Anticipation and environmental regulation
by Rittenhouse, Katherine & Zaragoza-Watkins, Matthew
- 278-284 An investigation into procedural (in)variance in the valuation of mortality risk reductions
by Kjær, Trine & Nielsen, Jytte Seested & Hole, Arne Risa
- 285-305 A novel approach to estimating the demand value of public safety
by Rheinberger, Christoph M. & Schläpfer, Felix & Lobsiger, Michael
- 306-333 Does eco-certification stem tropical deforestation? Forest Stewardship Council certification in Mexico
by Blackman, Allen & Goff, Leonard & Rivera Planter, Marisol
2018, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-17 Temperature effects on productivity and factor reallocation: Evidence from a half million chinese manufacturing plants
by Zhang, Peng & Deschenes, Olivier & Meng, Kyle & Zhang, Junjie
- 18-34 The link between response time and preference, variance and processing heterogeneity in stated choice experiments
by Campbell, Danny & Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 35-68 Environmental rebounds/backfires: Macroeconomic implications for the promotion of environmentally-friendly products
by Chang, Juin-Jen & Wang, Wei-Neng & Shieh, Jhy-Yuan
- 69-94 Accounting for loss of variety and factor reallocations in the welfare cost of regulations
by Andersen, Dana C.
- 95-113 Emissions leakage, environmental policy and trade frictions
by Holladay, J. Scott & Mohsin, Mohammed & Pradhan, Shreekar
- 114-133 The effect of subway expansions on vehicle congestion: Evidence from Beijing
by Yang, Jun & Chen, Shuai & Qin, Ping & Lu, Fangwen & Liu, Antung A.
- 134-158 Cleaner firms or cleaner products? How product mix shapes emission intensity from manufacturing
by Barrows, Geoffrey & Ollivier, Hélène
- 159-179 Accounting for outside options in discrete choice models: An application to commercial fishing effort
by Stafford, Tess M.
- 180-209 The impact of trading on the costs and benefits of the Acid Rain Program
by Chan, H. Ron & Chupp, B. Andrew & Cropper, Maureen L. & Muller, Nicholas Z.
- 210-233 When starting with the most expensive option makes sense: Optimal timing, cost and sectoral allocation of abatement investment
by Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stéphane
- 234-258 The impact of emissions-based taxes on the retirement of used and inefficient vehicles: The case of Switzerland
by Alberini, Anna & Bareit, Markus & Filippini, Massimo & Martinez-Cruz, Adan L.
- 259-282 Contamination and incomplete information: Bounding implicit prices using high-profile leaks
by Guignet, Dennis & Jenkins, Robin & Ranson, Matthew & Walsh, Patrick J.
- 283-299 Spillover health effects of energy efficiency investments: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Los Angeles LED streetlight program
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 300-310 Rewards and cooperation in social dilemma games
by Stoop, Jan & van Soest, Daan & Vyrastekova, Jana
- 311-326 Land preservation policy effect or neighborhood dynamics: A repeat sales hedonic matching approach
by Fernandez, Linda & Cutter, Bowman & Sharma, Ritu & Scott, Tom
- 327-344 You can't take it with you: Appliance choices and the energy efficiency gap
by Sandler, Ryan
- 345-365 Re-election incentives and deforestation cycles in the Brazilian Amazon
by Pailler, Sharon
- 366-378 Capital beats coal: How collecting the climate rent increases aggregate investment
by Siegmeier, Jan & Mattauch, Linus & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 379-395 Climate change, agricultural production and civil conflict: Evidence from the Philippines
by Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph H. & Rees, Daniel I.
- 396-410 Salience games: Private politics when public attention is limited
by Heyes, Anthony & Lyon, Thomas P. & Martin, Steve
- 411-426 Valuing nuclear energy risk: Evidence from the impact of the Fukushima crisis on U.S. house prices
by Tanaka, Shinsuke & Zabel, Jeffrey
- 427-446 Mechanisms matter for evaluating the economic impacts of marine reserves
by Reimer, Matthew N. & Haynie, Alan C.
- 447-467 The effects of public transit supply on the demand for automobile travel
by Beaudoin, Justin & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 468-485 The consequences of spatially differentiated water pollution regulation in China
by Chen, Zhao & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Yu & Wang, Zhi
- 489-495 Reply to “a comment on ‘three reasons to use annual payments in contingent valuation’”
by Egan, Kevin J. & Corrigan, Jay R. & Dwyer, Daryl F.
2018, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-23 Leakage in regional environmental policy: The case of the regional greenhouse gas initiative
by Fell, Harrison & Maniloff, Peter
- 24-41 Solar geoengineering, uncertainty, and the price of carbon
by Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil
- 42-51 Consignment auctions
by Khezr, Peyman & MacKenzie, Ian A.
- 52-71 Multiple pollutants, co-benefits, and suboptimal environmental policies
by Fullerton, Don & Karney, Daniel H.
- 72-93 Bicycle infrastructure and traffic congestion: Evidence from DC's Capital Bikeshare
by Hamilton, Timothy L. & Wichman, Casey J.
- 94-113 Strategic trade in pollution permits
by Dickson, Alex & MacKenzie, Ian A.
- 114-134 Policy spillovers in the regulation of multiple pollutants
by Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica
- 135-149 Coordination and information sharing about pest resistance
by Lemarié, Stéphane & Marcoul, Philippe
- 150-164 Does federal disaster assistance crowd out flood insurance?
by Kousky, Carolyn & Michel-Kerjan, Erwann O. & Raschky, Paul A.
- 165-189 Peeling back the onion: Using latent class analysis to uncover heterogeneous responses to stated preference surveys
by Hammitt, James K. & Herrera-Araujo, Daniel
- 190-205 The behavioral effect of Pigovian regulation: Evidence from a field experiment
by Lanz, Bruno & Wurlod, Jules-Daniel & Panzone, Luca & Swanson, Timothy
- 206-223 The Grey Paradox: How fossil-fuel owners can benefit from carbon taxation
by Coulomb, Renaud & Henriet, Fanny
- 224-241 Does water scarcity shift the electricity generation mix toward fossil fuels? Empirical evidence from the United States
by Eyer, Jonathan & Wichman, Casey J.
- 242-257 Estimating the cost of invasive species control
by Jardine, Sunny L. & Sanchirico, James N.
- 258-274 The climate beta
by Dietz, Simon & Gollier, Christian & Kessler, Louise
2017, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-7 Environmental economics in developing countries: An introduction to the special issue
by Jack, B. Kelsey
- 8-28 Parks versus PES: Evaluating direct and incentive-based land conservation in Mexico
by Sims, Katharine R.E. & Alix-Garcia, Jennifer M.
- 29-47 Indigenous land rights and deforestation: Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon
by BenYishay, Ariel & Heuser, Silke & Runfola, Daniel & Trichler, Rachel
- 48-67 Increasing the impact of collective incentives in payments for ecosystem services
by Kaczan, David & Pfaff, Alexander & Rodriguez, Luz & Shapiro-Garza, Elizabeth
- 68-80 Using unobtrusive sensors to measure and minimize Hawthorne effects: Evidence from cookstoves
by Simons, Andrew M. & Beltramo, Theresa & Blalock, Garrick & Levine, David I.
- 81-92 Household electrification and indoor air pollution
by Barron, Manuel & Torero, Maximo
- 93-120 Pesticide use and health outcomes: Evidence from agricultural water pollution in China
by Lai, Wangyang
- 121-140 Microcredit and willingness to pay for environmental quality: Evidence from a randomized-controlled trial of finance for sanitation in rural Cambodia
by Ben Yishay, Ariel & Fraker, Andrew & Guiteras, Raymond & Palloni, Giordano & Shah, Neil Buddy & Shirrell, Stuart & Wang, Paul
- 141-159 Seeing, believing, and behaving: Heterogeneous effects of an information intervention on household water treatment
by Brown, Joe & Hamoudi, Amar & Jeuland, Marc & Turrini, Gina
- 160-192 Demand for environmental quality information and household response: Evidence from well-water arsenic testing
by Barnwal, Prabhat & van Geen, Alexander & von der Goltz, Jan & Singh, Chander Kumar
- 193-209 Water scarcity and rioting: Disaggregated evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Almer, Christian & Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Oechslin, Manuel
- 210-228 The impact of shoreline stabilization on economic growth in small island developing states
by Corral, Leonardo R. & Schling, Maja
- 229-243 Reprint of: Linking conservation and welfare: A theoretical model with application to Nepal
by Yergeau, Marie-Eve & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Goyette, Jonathan
- 244-261 The welfare effects of fuel conservation policies in a dual-fuel car market: Evidence from India
by Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen
- 262-276 Health externalities of India's expansion of coal plants: Evidence from a national panel of 40,000 households
by Gupta, Aashish & Spears, Dean
- 277-294 Does environmental regulation affect labor demand in China? Evidence from the textile printing and dyeing industry
by Liu, Mengdi & Shadbegian, Ronald & Zhang, Bing
- 295-309 Particulate matter and labor supply: The role of caregiving and non-linearities
by Aragón, Fernando M. & Miranda, Juan Jose & Oliva, Paulina
2017, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-20 Self-enforcing environmental agreements and trade in fossil energy deposits
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 21-34 Constructing meaningful environmental indices: A nonparametric frontier approach
by Zhou, P. & Delmas, M.A. & Kohli, A.
- 35-61 Income inequality and willingness to pay for environmental public goods
by Baumgärtner, Stefan & Drupp, Moritz A. & Meya, Jasper N. & Munz, Jan M. & Quaas, Martin F.
- 62-80 Benefits and ancillary costs of natural infrastructure: Evidence from the New Jersey coast
by Dundas, Steven J.
- 81-94 Happiness in the air: How does a dirty sky affect mental health and subjective well-being?
by Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi
- 95-109 Linking conservation and welfare: A theoretical model with application to Nepal
by Yergeau, Marie-Eve & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Goyette, Jonathan
- 110-129 Optimized quantity-within-distance models of spatial welfare heterogeneity
by Holland, Benedict M. & Johnston, Robert J.
- 130-145 Buybacks with costly participation
by Holzer, Jorge & DePiper, Geret & Lipton, Douglas
- 146-170 How does the presence of HOV lanes affect plug-in electric vehicle adoption in California? A generalized propensity score approach
by Sheldon, Tamara L. & DeShazo, J.R.
- 171-192 Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise
by Candau, Fabien & Dienesch, Elisa
- 193-204 Accepting market failure: Cultural worldviews and the opposition to corrective environmental policies
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan
- 205-227 The impact of cheap natural gas on marginal emissions from electricity generation and implications for energy policy
by Holladay, J. Scott & LaRiviere, Jacob
2017, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-17 Are there reasons against open-ended research into solar radiation management? A model of intergenerational decision-making under uncertainty
by Quaas, Martin F. & Quaas, Johannes & Rickels, Wilfried & Boucher, Olivier
- 18-43 Designing policy incentives for cleaner technologies: Lessons from California's plug-in electric vehicle rebate program
by DeShazo, J.R. & Sheldon, Tamara L. & Carson, Richard T.
- 44-61 Robust technology policy against emission leakage: The case of upstream subsidies
by Fischer, Carolyn & Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 62-83 On optimal audit mechanisms for environmental taxes
by Oestreich, Andreas Marcel
- 84-101 Heterogeneous firms and the environment: a cap-and-trade program
by Anouliès, Lisa
- 102-124 Do renewable energy policies reduce carbon emissions? On caps and inter-industry leakage
by Jarke, Johannes & Perino, Grischa
- 125-152 There will be blood: Crime rates in shale-rich U.S. counties
by James, Alexander & Smith, Brock
- 153-172 An energy-centric theory of agglomeration
by Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Taylor, M. Scott
- 173-188 Subgame-perfect cooperative agreements in a dynamic game of climate change
by Chander, Parkash
- 189-208 Do credit constraints favor dirty production? Theory and plant-level evidence
by Andersen, Dana C.
- 209-222 To mitigate or not to mitigate: The price elasticity of pro-environmental behavior
by Diederich, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo
- 223-245 Optimal monitoring and control under state uncertainty: Application to lionfish management
by Kling, David M. & Sanchirico, James N. & Fackler, Paul L.
2017, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-7 Menus of price-quantity contracts for inducing the truth in environmental regulation
by Shrestha, Ratna K.
- 8-31 Economic impacts of climate change on agriculture: The importance of additional climatic variables other than temperature and precipitation
by Zhang, Peng & Zhang, Junjie & Chen, Minpeng
- 32-49 Highway toll and air pollution: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen
- 50-67 On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade
by Roy, Jayjit
- 68-89 Transaction costs, communication and spatial coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Services Schemes
by Banerjee, Simanti & Cason, Timothy N. & de Vries, Frans P. & Hanley, Nick
- 90-106 Negotiating environmental agreements under ratification constraints
by Köke, Sonja & Lange, Andreas
- 107-120 Prevention and cleanup of dynamic harm under environmental liability
by Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric
- 121-144 The effect of low emission zones on air pollution and infant health
by Gehrsitz, Markus
- 145-163 EU air pollution regulation: A breath of fresh air for Eastern European polluting industries?
by Bagayev, Igor & Lochard, Julie
- 164-184 The effect of environmental regulation on plant-level product mix: A study of EPA's Cluster Rule
by Elrod, Aaron A. & Malik, Arun S.
- 185-196 The effects of summer heat on academic achievement: A cohort analysis
by Cho, Hyunkuk
- 197-216 Jobs and climate policy: Evidence from British Columbia's revenue-neutral carbon tax
by Yamazaki, Akio
- 217-230 Valuing environmental amenities through inverse optimization: Theory and case study
by Zhou, Mo
2017, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-16 Do water saving technologies save water? Empirical evidence from North China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Wang, Jinxia & Li, Yumin
- 17-38 Valuing nonfatal health risk as a function of illness severity and duration: Benefit transfer using QALYs
by Hammitt, James K. & Haninger, Kevin
- 39-73 The social costs of second-best policies: Evidence from agricultural GHG mitigation
by Garnache, Cloé & Mérel, Pierre R. & Lee, Juhwan & Six, Johan
- 74-103 Is Chinese trade policy motivated by environmental concerns?
by Eisenbarth, Sabrina
- 104-124 Is energy efficiency capitalized into home prices? Evidence from three U.S. cities
by Walls, Margaret & Gerarden, Todd & Palmer, Karen & Bak, Xian Fang
- 125-151 Analyzing the effectiveness of international environmental policies: The case of the Kyoto Protocol
by Almer, Christian & Winkler, Ralph
- 152-167 Evidence of variable discount rates and non-standard discounting in mortality risk valuation
by McDonald, R.L. & Chilton, S.M. & Jones-Lee, M.W. & Metcalf, H.R.T.
- 168-180 Temporal displacement of environmental crime: Evidence from marine oil pollution
by Vollaard, Ben
- 181-220 The effects of license plate-based driving restrictions on air quality: Theory and empirical evidence
by Zhang, Wei & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Umanskaya, Victoria I.
- 221-238 Does the presence of wind turbines have negative externalities for people in their surroundings? Evidence from well-being data
by Krekel, Christian & Zerrahn, Alexander
- 239-255 Wireless alerts for extreme weather and the impact on hazard mitigating behavior
by Ferris, Jeffrey S. & Newburn, David A.
2017, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-18 Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants
by Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun
- 19-37 Does the conservation of land reduce development? An econometric-based landscape simulation with land market feedbacks
by Zipp, Katherine Y. & Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill
- 38-58 International environmental agreements for local and global pollution
by Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim
- 59-73 Uncovering context-induced status quo effects in choice experiments
by Oehlmann, Malte & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Mariel, Petr & Weller, Priska
- 74-92 Ambiguity, reasoned determination, and climate-change policy
by Chambers, Robert G. & Melkonyan, Tigran
- 93-114 The effects of adaptation measures on hurricane induced property losses: Which FEMA investments have the highest returns?
by Davlasheridze, Meri & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 115-131 Domestic politics and the formation of international environmental agreements
by Marchiori, Carmen & Dietz, Simon & Tavoni, Alessandro
- 132-151 Are policy incentives for solar power effective? Evidence from residential installations in the Northeast
by Crago, Christine Lasco & Chernyakhovskiy, Ilya
- 152-173 Choice set formation for outdoor destinations: The role of motivations and preference discrimination in site selection for the management of public expenditures on protected areas
by Thiene, Mara & Swait, Joffre & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 174-192 The cost of endangered species protection: Evidence from auctions for natural resources
by Bošković, Branko & Nøstbakken, Linda
- 193-208 Using virtual environments to improve the realism of choice experiments: A case study about coastal erosion management
by Matthews, Yvonne & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan
- 209-226 Environmental policies and productivity growth: Evidence across industries and firms
by Albrizio, Silvia & Kozluk, Tomasz & Zipperer, Vera
- 227-242 When is increasing consumption of common property optimal? Sorting, congestion and entry in the commons
by Hughes, Jonathan E. & Kaffine, Daniel
2016, Volume 80, Issue C
2016, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-17 Measuring the rebound effect with micro data: A first difference approach
by De Borger, Bruno & Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan
- 18-39 The effect of air pollution on mortality in China: Evidence from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games
by He, Guojun & Fan, Maoyong & Zhou, Maigeng
- 40-54 The effect of competition on toxic pollution releases
by Simon, Daniel H. & Prince, Jeffrey T.
- 55-69 Do plants’ emissions respond to ambient environmental quality? Evidence from the clean water act
by Chakraborti, Lopamudra
- 70-86 Firm behavior under quantity controls: The theory of virtual quantities
by Squires, Dale
- 87-113 Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy
by Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian
- 114-134 Conservation policies: Who responds to price and who responds to prescription?
by Wichman, Casey J. & Taylor, Laura O. & von Haefen, Roger H.
- 135-151 Climate variability and international migration: The importance of the agricultural linkage
by Cai, Ruohong & Feng, Shuaizhang & Oppenheimer, Michael & Pytlikova, Mariola
- 152-168 How certain are we about the certainty-equivalent long term social discount rate?
by Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben
- 169-188 Emissions cap or emissions tax? A multi-sector business cycle analysis
by Dissou, Yazid & Karnizova, Lilia
- 189-207 Coalition formation in fisheries with potential regime shift
by Miller, Steve & Nkuiya, Bruno
- 208-220 Incentives, green preferences, and private provision of impure public goods
by Wichman, Casey J.
2016, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-19 Not fully charged: Welfare effects of tax incentives for employer-provided electric cars
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & van Ommeren, Jos N. & Koster, Paul & Rietveld, Piet
- 20-37 Optimal timing of carbon capture policies under learning-by-doing
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel
- 38-48 Does localized imitation drive technology adoption? A case study on rooftop photovoltaic systems in Germany
by Rode, Johannes & Weber, Alexander
- 49-66 Forest loss, monetary compensation, and delayed re-planting: The effects of unpredictable land tenure in China
by Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying
- 67-84 International environmental agreements with consistent conjectures
by Gelves, Alejandro & McGinty, Matthew
- 85-105 Second-best carbon taxation in the global economy: The Green Paradox and carbon leakage revisited
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 106-120 Warm glow from green power: Evidence from Australian electricity consumers
by Ma, Chunbo & Burton, Michael
- 121-139 Politics matters: Regulatory events as catalysts for price formation under cap-and-trade
by Koch, Nicolas & Grosjean, Godefroy & Fuss, Sabine & Edenhofer, Ottmar
2016, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-13 Toward a delineation of the circumstances in which cooperation can be sustained in environmental and resource problems
by van Soest, Daan & Stoop, Jan & Vyrastekova, Jana
- 14-30 Valuation of expectations: A hedonic study of shale gas development and New York’s moratorium
by Boslett, Andrew & Guilfoos, Todd & Lang, Corey
- 31-50 Thanks but no thanks: A new policy to reduce land conflict
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Köhlin, Gunnar & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie
- 51-74 Vertical fiscal externalities and the environment
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rivers, Nicholas & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 75-94 A simple formula for the social cost of carbon
by van den Bijgaart, Inge & Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti
- 95-116 Environmental pollution and biodiversity: Light pollution and sea turtles in the Caribbean
by Brei, Michael & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín & Strobl, Eric
- 117-141 Time delay, complexity and support for taxation
by Tiezzi, Silvia & Xiao, Erte
2016, Volume 76, Issue C