Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2016, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-19 Not fully charged: Welfare effects of tax incentives for employer-provided electric cars
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & van Ommeren, Jos N. & Koster, Paul & Rietveld, Piet
- 20-37 Optimal timing of carbon capture policies under learning-by-doing
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel
- 38-48 Does localized imitation drive technology adoption? A case study on rooftop photovoltaic systems in Germany
by Rode, Johannes & Weber, Alexander
- 49-66 Forest loss, monetary compensation, and delayed re-planting: The effects of unpredictable land tenure in China
by Salant, Stephen W. & Yu, Xueying
- 67-84 International environmental agreements with consistent conjectures
by Gelves, Alejandro & McGinty, Matthew
- 85-105 Second-best carbon taxation in the global economy: The Green Paradox and carbon leakage revisited
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 106-120 Warm glow from green power: Evidence from Australian electricity consumers
by Ma, Chunbo & Burton, Michael
- 121-139 Politics matters: Regulatory events as catalysts for price formation under cap-and-trade
by Koch, Nicolas & Grosjean, Godefroy & Fuss, Sabine & Edenhofer, Ottmar
2016, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-13 Toward a delineation of the circumstances in which cooperation can be sustained in environmental and resource problems
by van Soest, Daan & Stoop, Jan & Vyrastekova, Jana
- 14-30 Valuation of expectations: A hedonic study of shale gas development and New York’s moratorium
by Boslett, Andrew & Guilfoos, Todd & Lang, Corey
- 31-50 Thanks but no thanks: A new policy to reduce land conflict
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Köhlin, Gunnar & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie
- 51-74 Vertical fiscal externalities and the environment
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rivers, Nicholas & Yonezawa, Hidemichi
- 75-94 A simple formula for the social cost of carbon
by van den Bijgaart, Inge & Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti
- 95-116 Environmental pollution and biodiversity: Light pollution and sea turtles in the Caribbean
by Brei, Michael & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín & Strobl, Eric
- 117-141 Time delay, complexity and support for taxation
by Tiezzi, Silvia & Xiao, Erte
2016, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-13 Can indifference make the world greener?
by Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias
- 14-31 An empirical study of federal law versus local environmental enforcement
by Sjöberg, Eric
- 51-66 Endogenous vs. exogenous regulations in the commons
by Abatayo, Anna Lou & Lynham, John
- 67-85 Long-run changes in radiative forcing and surface temperature: The effect of human activity over the last five centuries
by Dergiades, Theologos & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 86-104 Polluting thy neighbor: Unintended consequences of China׳s pollution reduction mandates
by Cai, Hongbin & Chen, Yuyu & Gong, Qing
- 105-124 Impacts of climate change on agriculture: Evidence from China
by Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao
2016, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-11 Coasean bargaining in the presence of Pigouvian taxation
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 12-24 Tax versus emissions trading scheme in the long run
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi & Sugeta, Hajime
- 25-40 Impact of foot-and-mouth disease status on deforestation in Brazilian Amazon and cerrado municipalities between 2000 and 2010
by Bowman, Maria S.
- 41-53 Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety
by Andersson, Henrik & Hole, Arne Risa & Svensson, Mikael
- 54-72 Corporate governance and green innovation
by Amore, Mario Daniele & Bennedsen, Morten
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-22 Models-as-usual for unusual risks? On the value of catastrophic climate change
by Bommier, Antoine & Lanz, Bruno & Zuber, Stéphane
- 23-36 Salience of carbon taxes in the gasoline market
by Rivers, Nicholas & Schaufele, Brandon
- 37-54 Fishermen, markets, and population diversity
by Jardine, Sunny L. & Sanchirico, James N.
- 55-70 Optimal abatement of carbon emission flows
by Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees
- 71-93 An integrated model of regional and local residential sorting with application to air quality
by Hamilton, Timothy L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 94-106 Do energy prices influence investment in energy efficiency? Evidence from energy star appliances
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-12 The Weitzman price corner
by Goodkind, Andrew L. & Coggins, Jay S.
- 13-31 SMART-SREC: A stochastic model of the New Jersey solar renewable energy certificate market
by Coulon, Michael & Khazaei, Javad & Powell, Warren B.
- 32-49 Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: Inflated past, discounted future?
by Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos
- 50-78 Enforcing the Clean Water Act: The effect of state-level corruption on compliance
by Grooms, Katherine K.
2015, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-14 Transboundary pollution game with potential shift in damages
by Nkuiya, Bruno
- 15-37 Directing technical change from fossil-fuel to renewable energy innovation: An application using firm-level patent data
by Noailly, Joëlle & Smeets, Roger
- 38-53 The social and ecological determinants of common pool resource sustainability
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 54-70 Optimal policy instruments for externality-producing durable goods under present bias
by Heutel, Garth
- 71-97 The “second dividend” and the demographic structure
by Gonand, Frédéric & Jouvet, Pierre-André
- 98-122 Learning and climate feedbacks: Optimal climate insurance and fat tails
by Kelly, David L. & Tan, Zhuo
- 123-136 Three reasons to use annual payments in contingent valuation surveys: Convergent validity, discount rates, and mental accounting
by Egan, Kevin J. & Corrigan, Jay R. & Dwyer, Daryl F.
- 137-163 Environmental policy and misallocation: The productivity effect of intensity standards
by Tombe, Trevor & Winter, Jennifer
- 164-176 Green, greener, greenest: Eco-label gradation and competition
by Li, Yuanhao & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 177-196 Gone with the wind: Valuing the visual impacts of wind turbines through house prices
by Gibbons, Stephen
2015, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-18 Stock market and deterrence effect: A mid-run analysis of major environmental and non-environmental accidents
by Carpentier, Cécile & Suret, Jean-Marc
- 19-33 Discounting and relative consumption
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Sterner, Thomas
- 34-53 On sustainability and social welfare
by Fleurbaey, Marc
- 54-70 Do environmental right-to-know laws affect markets? Capitalization of information in the toxic release inventory
by Mastromonaco, Ralph
- 71-89 Spatial interactions in habitat conservation: Evidence from prairie pothole easements
by Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong
- 90-108 Pigou meets Mirrlees: On the irrelevance of tax distortions for the second-best Pigouvian tax
by Jacobs, Bas & de Mooij, Ruud A.
- 109-124 A cultural model of private provision and the environment
by Bezin, Emeline
- 125-141 Competitive investment in clean technology and uninformed green consumers
by Sengupta, Aditi
- 142-159 Terminating links between emission trading programs
by Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 160-179 Optimal health and environmental policies in a pollution-growth nexus
by Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep
- 180-197 Partial identification of amenity demand functions
by Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 198-214 Scrapping for clean air: Emissions savings from the BC SCRAP-IT program
by Antweiler, Werner & Gulati, Sumeet
2015, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-16 Equilibrium resource management with altruistic overlapping generations
by Ekeland, Ivar & Karp, Larry & Sumaila, Rashid
- 17-33 Optimal learning on climate change: Why climate skeptics should reduce emissions
by van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim
- 34-50 Indoor air quality and academic performance
by Stafford, Tess M.
- 51-71 Designing efficient markets for carbon offsets with distributional constraints
by Bento, Antonio M. & Kanbur, Ravi & Leard, Benjamin
- 72-91 Harvest efficiency and fishery discards under harvest uncertainty and trading restrictions
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn
- 92-108 Revealing climate change opinions through investment behavior: Evidence from Fukushima
by Lei, Zhen & Shcherbakova, Anastasia V.
2015, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-21 Environmental policy and macroeconomic dynamics in a new Keynesian model
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio
- 22-35 North–south trade in reusable goods: Green design meets illegal shipments of waste
by Bernard, Sophie
- 36-52 Health shocks and natural resource management: Evidence from Western Kenya
by Damon, Maria & Zivin, Joshua Graff & Thirumurthy, Harsha
- 53-61 Discounting, inequality and economic convergence
by Gollier, Christian
2014, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 411-434 Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California
by Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W.
- 435-448 Weather, salience of climate change and congressional voting
by Herrnstadt, Evan & Muehlegger, Erich
- 449-462 Experimental tests of water quality trading markets
by Jones, Luke R. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 463-479 Evidence of an “Energy-Management Gap” in U.S. manufacturing: Spillovers from firm management practices to energy efficiency
by Boyd, Gale A. & Curtis, E. Mark
- 480-506 Utility rebates for ENERGY STAR appliances: Are they effective?
by Datta, Souvik & Gulati, Sumeet
- 507-526 The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H.
2014, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 203-225 ‘Effortless Perfection:’ Do Chinese cities manipulate air pollution data?
by Ghanem, Dalia & Zhang, Junjie
- 226-242 Risk aversion and adaptive management: Insights from a multi-armed bandit model of invasive species risk
by Springborn, Michael R.
- 243-261 Effect of audits on the extent of compliance with wastewater discharge limits
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 262-279 Carbon leakage and capacity-based allocations: Is the EU right?
by Meunier, Guy & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Quirion, Philippe
- 280-295 Necessity as the mother of invention: Innovative responses to natural disasters
by Miao, Qing & Popp, David
- 296-318 Environmental policy and exports: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra
- 319-339 Private politics and environmental management
by Gupta, Sonam & Innes, Robert
- 340-356 Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 357-375 Promoting clean energy investment: An empirical analysis of property assessed clean energy
by Kirkpatrick, A. Justin & Bennear, Lori S.
- 376-389 The value of familiarity: Effects of knowledge and objective signals on willingness to pay for a public good
by LaRiviere, Jacob & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & Aanesen, Margrethe & Falk-Petersen, Jannike & Tinch, Dugald
- 390-410 State-variable public goods and social comparisons
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
2014, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-19 Dynamic resource management under the risk of regime shifts
by Sakamoto, Hiroaki
- 20-45 Valuation of human health: An integrated model of willingness to pay for mortality and morbidity risk reductions
by Gerking, Shelby & Dickie, Mark & Veronesi, Marcella
- 46-53 Can decentralized planning really achieve first-best in the presence of environmental spillovers?
by Fell, Harrison & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 54-70 The socially optimal recycling rate: Evidence from Japan
by Kinnaman, Thomas C. & Shinkuma, Takayoshi & Yamamoto, Masashi
- 71-86 Price controls and banking in emissions trading: An experimental evaluation
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M.
- 87-110 Brown backstops versus the green paradox
by Michielsen, Thomas O.
- 111-123 The value of information for integrated assessment models of climate change
by Newbold, Stephen C. & Marten, Alex L.
- 124-140 Innovation and the dynamics of global warming
by Winter, Ralph A.
- 141-160 Durable goods and long-run electricity demand: Evidence from air conditioner purchase behavior
by Rapson, David
- 161-174 The influence of individuals in forming collective household preferences for water quality
by Rungie, Cam & Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara
- 175-187 A new meta-analysis on the WTP/WTA disparity
by Tunçel, Tuba & Hammitt, James K.
- 188-202 Do EPA regulations affect labor demand? Evidence from the pulp and paper industry
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, Ronald J. & Wang, Chunbei & Meral, Merve
2014, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 241-257 Alternative transportation fuel standards: Welfare effects and climate benefits
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri
- 258-273 A ban on one is a boon for the other: Strict gasoline content rules and implicit ethanol blending mandates
by Anderson, Soren T. & Elzinga, Andrew
- 274-302 Crime, weather, and climate change
by Ranson, Matthew
- 303-317 Conspicuous conservation: The Prius halo and willingness to pay for environmental bona fides
by Sexton, Steven E. & Sexton, Alison L.
- 318-339 Cost-effective unilateral climate policy design: Size matters
by Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 340-352 Those outsiders: How downstream externalities affect public good provision
by Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah
- 353-370 Saving power to conserve your reputation? The effectiveness of private versus public information
by Delmas, Magali A. & Lessem, Neil
- 371-395 Cars on crutches: How much abatement do smog check repairs actually provide?
by Mérel, Pierre & Smith, Aaron & Williams, Jeffrey & Wimberger, Emily
- 396-411 Environmental policies, competition and innovation in renewable energy
by Nesta, Lionel & Vona, Francesco & Nicolli, Francesco
- 412-430 What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods
by Yoder, Jonathan K. & Ohler, Adrienne M. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 89-103 Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies
by Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu
- 104-125 Are energy efficiency standards justified?
by Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David & Oates, Wallace E.
- 126-140 Strategic exploitation with learning and heterogeneous beliefs
by Agbo, Maxime
- 141-154 The principal–agent model with multilateral externalities: An application to climate agreements
by Helm, Carsten & Wirl, Franz
- 155-170 Social networks and non-market valuations
by Neilson, William & Wichmann, Bruno
- 171-188 Testing genuine savings as a forward-looking indicator of future well-being over the (very) long-run
by Greasley, David & Hanley, Nick & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul
- 189-208 Does efficient irrigation technology lead to reduced groundwater extraction? Empirical evidence
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 209-223 Carbon leakage: Grandfathering as an incentive device to avert firm relocation
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Heitzig, Jobst
- 224-240 Capitalizing property rights insecurity in natural resource assets
by Grainger, Corbett A. & Costello, Christopher J.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 2-19 The optimal time path of clean energy R&D policy when patents have finite lifetime
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 20-38 Enforcement and price controls in emissions trading
by Stranlund, John K. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 39-57 Air pollution and children's respiratory health: A cohort analysis
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 58-70 Using revealed preferences to estimate the Value of Travel Time to recreation sites
by Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J. & Ferrini, Silvia
- 71-88 Value of time: Speeding behavior and gasoline prices
by Wolff, Hendrik
2013, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 383-403 What do consumers believe about future gasoline prices?
by Anderson, Soren T. & Kellogg, Ryan & Sallee, James M.
- 404-423 The private and social economics of bulk electricity storage
by Carson, Richard T. & Novan, Kevin
- 424-443 The promise of Beijing: Evaluating the impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on air quality
by Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Kumar, Naresh & Shi, Guang
- 444-459 Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 460-475 Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India
by Jessoe, Katrina
- 476-496 Wildfire smoke and health impacts: A closer look at fire attributes and their marginal effects
by Moeltner, K. & Kim, M.-K. & Zhu, E. & Yang, W.
- 497-509 Does the stock market value the inclusion in a sustainability stock index? An event study analysis for German firms
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Schmidt, Peter & Wagner, Marcus & Ziegler, Andreas
- 510-522 Estimating population dynamics without population data
by Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- 523-538 Do environmental regulations disproportionately affect small businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures survey
by Becker, Randy A. & Pasurka, Carl & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 539-553 Can pollution tax rebates protect low-wage earners?
by Fullerton, Don & Monti, Holly
- 554-572 Crediting uncertain ecosystem services in a market
by Springborn, Michael & Yeo, Boon-Ling & Lee, Juhwan & Six, Johan
- 573-582 Discounting under uncertainty: Disentangling the Weitzman and the Gollier effect
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 583-597 Discounting for personal and social payments: Patience for others, impatience for ourselves
by Howard, Gregory
- 598-608 Minimax regret discounting
by Iverson, Terrence
- 609-624 A density projection approach for non-trivial information dynamics: Adaptive management of stochastic natural resources
by Springborn, Michael & Sanchirico, James N.
- 625-638 Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods
by Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas
- 639-655 Water sharing agreements sustainable to reduced flows
by Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene
- 656-670 Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes
by Liu, Antung Anthony
- 671-687 Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 688-707 Renewable electricity policies, heterogeneity, and cost effectiveness
by Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua
2013, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 166-184 Climate and international trade policies when emissions affect production possibilities
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Woodland, Alan
- 185-201 Flattening the carbon extraction path in unilateral cost-effective action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Ru¨diger
- 202-218 Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade
by Strand, Jon
- 219-234 Political influence on non-cooperative international climate policy
by Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph
- 235-250 Climate treaties and approaching catastrophes
by Barrett, Scott
- 251-279 Build it, but will they come? Evidence from consumer choice between gasoline and sugarcane ethanol
by Salvo, Alberto & Huse, Cristian
- 280-300 Fuel prices and new vehicle fuel economy—Comparing the United States and Western Europe
by Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua
- 301-318 Intergenerational aspects of ecotax reforms – An application to Germany
by Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin
- 319-336 Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes
by Slechten, Aurélie
- 337-346 Environmental policy with collective waste disposal
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 347-363 Re-evaluating the role of energy efficiency standards: A behavioral economics approach
by Tsvetanov, Tsvetan & Segerson, Kathleen
- 364-382 The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas
2013, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-14 The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests
by Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 15-32 Complementarity, impatience, and the resilience of natural-resource-dependent economies
by Quaas, Martin F. & van Soest, Daan & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 33-51 Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian
- 52-71 Can household consumers save the wild fish? Lessons from a sustainable seafood advisory
by Hallstein, Eric & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 72-89 Valuing nature in a general equilibrium
by Carbone, Jared C. & Kerry Smith, V.
- 90-104 What can we learn from benefit transfer errors? Evidence from 20 years of research on convergent validity
by Kaul, Sapna & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 105-122 Economics of additionality for environmental services from agriculture
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 123-140 Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants
by Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica
- 141-158 Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse
by Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan
2013, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 345-360 Does cleanup of hazardous waste sites raise housing values? Evidence of spatially localized benefits
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Timmins, Christopher
- 361-376 Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market
by Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E.
- 377-393 Dynamics of indirect land-use change: Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & di Falco, Salvatore
- 394-410 Wind power development in the United States
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 411-437 Do national borders matter? Intranational trade, international trade, and the environment
by McAusland, Carol & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 438-451 Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species
by Lawley, Chad
- 452-468 The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management
by Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher
- 469-484 Empowering neighbors versus imposing regulations: An experimental analysis of pollution reduction schemes
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
2013, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 175-193 Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment
by Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Spiller, Elisheba
- 194-207 Fuel price increases and the timing of changes in household driving decisions
by Cozad, Melanie & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 208-224 The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 225-240 Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
by Bennear, Lori & Tarozzi, Alessandro & Pfaff, Alexander & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Matin Ahmed, Kazi & van Geen, Alexander
- 241-261 Do property rights promote investment but cause deforestation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Nicaragua
by Liscow, Zachary D.
- 262-276 Social integration, participation, and community resource management
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Engel, Stefanie & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 277-289 The economic impact of natural resources
by Mideksa, Torben K.
- 290-309 The carbon dioxide emissions of firms: A spatial analysis
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro & Zhou, Ying
- 310-325 On welfare frameworks and catastrophic climate risks
by Millner, Antony
- 326-344 Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model
by Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo
2013, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility
by Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 12-27 How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching
by Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie
- 28-39 Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty
by Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 40-55 The trouble with voluntary emissions trading: Uncertainty and adverse selection in sectoral crediting programs☆☆Special thanks to Suzi Kerr, Lawrence Goulder, Michael Wara, Arthur van Benthem, Lee Schipper, Chris Barrington-Leigh and two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts. I appreciate assistance with the predictive modeling from Mark Bryan and Vera Troeger. I also thank Sonny Kim and Kenny Gillingham for assistance with the GCAM modeling runs, and the Joint Global Change Research Institute for making GCAM available. This research was completed while I was an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and McGill School of Environment, McGill University. I acknowledge support from a U.S. Department of Transportation Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship, a William C. and Jeanne M. Landreth IPER Fellowship, and a David and Lucille Packard Foundation Stanford Graduate Fellowship
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 56-73 The long-run impact of nuclear waste shipments on the property market: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Yuan, May
- 74-86 Greenhouse gas emissions, waste and recycling policy
by Acuff, Kaylee & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 87-109 Demand for health risk reductions
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 110-132 Preference elicitation under oath
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Joule, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane & Shogren, Jason F.
- 133-152 When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 153-173 Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport
by Cristea, Anca & Hummels, David & Puzzello, Laura & Avetisyan, Misak
2012, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 288-300 On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices
by Mason, Charles F.
- 301-311 Endogenous growth, asymmetric trade and resource dependence
by Bretschger, Lucas & Valente, Simone
- 312-327 Growth, deforestation and the efficiency of the REDD mechanism
by Ollivier, Hélène
- 328-341 Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?
by Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo
- 342-363 Is there really a green paradox?
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
- 364-376 Announcing climate policy: Can a green paradox arise without scarcity?
by Smulders, Sjak & Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 377-389 Emissions standards and ambient environmental quality standards with stochastic environmental services
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 390-401 Multiple receptor ambient monitoring and firm compliance with environmental taxes under budget and target driven regulatory missions
by Colson, Gregory & Menapace, Luisa
- 402-409 Implementing optimal taxes using tradable share permits
by Berglann, Helge
- 410-426 Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist
by Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J.