Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Editor: Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask D.J. Phaneuf to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Editor: Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Matthew A. Cole
Daniel J. Phaneuf
Michael James Roberts
Martin D. Smith
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
2020, Volume 102, Issue C
- S0095069620300437 Neonicotinoids in U.S. maize: Insecticide substitution effects and environmental risk
by Perry, Edward D. & Moschini, GianCarlo
- S0095069620300462 Increasing the energy cognizance of electricity consumers in Mexico: Results from a field experiment
by Stojanovski, Ognen & Leslie, Gordon W. & Wolak, Frank A. & Huerta Wong, Juan Enrique & Thurber, Mark C.
- S0095069620300474 When good fences aren’t enough: The impact of neighboring air pollution on infant health
by DeCicca, Philip & Malak, Natalie
- S0095069620300553 How do US passenger vehicle fuel economy standards affect new vehicle purchases?
by Dou, Xiaoya & Linn, Joshua
- S0095069620300589 Does rainfall matter for economic growth? Evidence from global sub-national data (1990–2014)
by Damania, R. & Desbureaux, S. & Zaveri, E.
- S0095069620300590 Costs of inefficient regulation: Evidence from the Bakken
by Lade, Gabriel E. & Rudik, Ivan
2020, Volume 101, Issue C
- S0095069620300243 Energy endowments and the location of manufacturing firms
by Manderson, Edward J. & Kneller, Richard
- S0095069620300267 Fraccidents: The impact of fracking on road traffic deaths
by Xu, Minhong & Xu, Yilan
- S0095069620300279 On the impact of trade in a common property renewable resource oligopoly
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita & Tasneem, Dina
- S0095069620300280 Sorting in the used-car market after the Volkswagen emission scandal
by Strittmatter, Anthony & Lechner, Michael
- S0095069620300292 Climate change and adaptation in agriculture: Evidence from US cropping patterns
by Cui, Xiaomeng
- S0095069620300371 The rise and fall of bioenergy
by Hoel, Michael
- S0095069620300383 Social comparison nudges without monetary incentives: Evidence from home energy reports
by Myers, Erica & Souza, Mateus
- S0095069620300395 Mitigating the air pollution effect? The remarkable decline in the pollution-mortality relationship in Hong Kong
by Cheung, Chun Wai & He, Guojun & Pan, Yuhang
- S0095069620300401 The impact of wildfires on the recreational value of heathland: A discrete factor approach with adjustment for on-site sampling
by Nobel, Anne & Lizin, Sebastien & Witters, Nele & Rineau, Francois & Malina, Robert
- S0095069620300413 Brain freeze: outdoor cold and indoor cognitive performance
by Cook, Nikolai & Heyes, Anthony
- S0095069620300425 Firm internal network, environmental regulation, and plant death
by Cui, Jingbo & Moschini, GianCarlo
- S0095069620300449 Tariffs and the risk of invasive pest introductions in commodity imports: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Olson, Lars J.
- S0095069620300450 Water runoff and economic activity: The impact of water supply shocks on growth
by Russ, Jason
- S009506961830740X When threats become credible: A natural experiment of environmental enforcement from Florida
by Blundell, Wesley
2020, Volume 100, Issue C
- S0095069617308173 To build or not to build? Capital stocks and climate policy∗
by Baldwin, Elizabeth & Cai, Yongyang & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- S0095069618302432 All or nothing: Climate policy when assets can become stranded
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Steckel, Jan Christoph & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- S0095069618302481 The risk of policy tipping and stranded carbon assets
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Rezai, Armon
- S0095069618302584 Petrodollar recycling, oil monopoly, and carbon taxes
by Marz, Waldemar & Pfeiffer, Johannes
- S0095069618305473 Enforcing regulatory standards in stock pollution problems
by Arguedas, Carmen & Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- S0095069618306442 Resolving intergenerational conflict over the environment under the Pareto criterion
by Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Liu, Pan
- S0095069618307083 Climate policy, stranded assets, and investors’ expectations
by Sen, Suphi & von Schickfus, Marie-Theres
- S0095069619300579 The role of research in common pool problems
by Kuusela, Olli-Pekka & Laiho, Tuomas
- S0095069619303304 Superfund cleanups and children’s lead exposure
by Klemick, Heather & Mason, Henry & Sullivan, Karen
- S009506961730623X Instrument choice and stranded assets in the transition to clean capital
by Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane
2020, Volume 99, Issue C
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069618300494 Reevaluating the ozone nonattainment standards: Evidence from the 2004 expansion
by Curtis, E. Mark
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069619300300 The effect of vehicle ownership restrictions on travel behavior: Evidence from the Beijing license plate lottery
by Yang, Jun & Liu, Antung A. & Qin, Ping & Linn, Joshua
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069617307295 Willingness-to-volunteer and stability of preferences between cities: Estimating the benefits of stormwater management
by Ando, Amy W. & Cadavid, Catalina Londoño & Netusil, Noelwah R. & Parthum, Bryan
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069619301664 The effects of smart-parking on transit and traffic: Evidence from SFpark
by Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Ngo, Nicole S.
2019, Volume 98, Issue C
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303693 The real effect of legal institutions: Environmental courts and firm environmental protection expenditure
by Zhang, Qi & Yu, Zhi & Kong, Dongmin
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304911 Climate policies and skill-biased employment dynamics: Evidence from EU countries
by Marin, Giovanni & Vona, Francesco
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303115 Providing the Spark: Impact of financial incentives on battery electric vehicle adoption
by Clinton, Bentley C. & Steinberg, Daniel C.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619304267 Firms' and states’ responses to laxer environmental standards
by Cordella, Tito & Devarajan, Shantayanan
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618300275 The ecological insurance trap
by Berry, Kevin & Fenichel, Eli P. & Robinson, Brian E.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304029 The price of innovation: An analysis of the marginal cost of green buildings
by Chegut, Andrea & Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618305229 Graduated stringency within collective incentives for group environmental compliance: Building coordination in field-lab experiments with artisanal gold miners in Colombia
by Rodriguez, Luz A. & Pfaff, Alexander & Velez, Maria Alejandra
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619301901 The effect of pollution on crime: Evidence from data on particulate matter and ozone
by Burkhardt, Jesse & Bayham, Jude & Wilson, Ander & Carter, Ellison & Berman, Jesse D. & O'Dell, Katelyn & Ford, Bonne & Fischer, Emily V. & Pierce, Jeffrey R.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619300014 Price perceptions in water demand
by Brent, Daniel A. & Ward, Michael B.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618309422 Ease vs. noise: Long-run changes in the value of transport (dis)amenities
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Nitsch, Volker & Wendland, Nicolai
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619304760 Ecosystems and human health: The local benefits of forest cover in Indonesia
by Garg, Teevrat
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069617301419 Structurally-consistent estimation of use and nonuse values for landscape-wide environmental change
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian & Binner, Amy & Ferrini, Silvia & Fezzi, Carlo
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618301220 Estimating the effect of air pollution on road safety using atmospheric temperature inversions
by Sager, Lutz
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619301159 Discounting in the presence of scarce ecosystem services
by Zhu, Xueqin & Smulders, Sjak & de Zeeuw, Aart
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618305084 Energy performance certification and time on the market
by Aydin, Erdal & Correa, Santiago Bohórquez & Brounen, Dirk
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303814 Air pollution as a cause of sleeplessness: Social media evidence from a panel of Chinese cities
by Heyes, Anthony & Zhu, Mingying
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619302888 Linking permit markets multilaterally
by Doda, Baran & Quemin, Simon & Taschini, Luca
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304613 Tying enforcement to prices in emissions markets: An experimental evaluation
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304881 The tragedy of the commons and socialization: Theory and policy
by Bezin, Emeline & Ponthière, Gregory
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304248 Coastal dynamics and adaptation to uncertain sea level rise: Optimal portfolios for salt marsh migration
by Vinent, Orencio Duran & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619300476 The welfare cost of uncertainty in policy outcomes
by Schlee, Edward E. & Smith, V. Kerry
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961830651x Estimating the direct and indirect impact of typhoons on plant performance: Evidence from Chinese manufacturers
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Liu, Yi & Strobl, Eric & Tong, Meng
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961730582x Environmental disaster, pollution and infant health: Evidence from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Oloomi, Sara
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961930172x A behavioral rebound effect
by Dorner, Zack
2019, Volume 97, Issue C
- 23-41 Best policy response to environmental shocks: Applying a stochastic framework
by Bretschger, Lucas & Vinogradova, Alexandra
- 42-66 Non-cooperative and cooperative climate policies with anticipated breakthrough technology
by Jaakkola, Niko & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 67-91 The endowment effect, discounting and the environment
by Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank
- 92-115 Competing land uses and fossil fuel, and optimal energy conversion rates during the transition toward a green economy under a pollution stock constraint
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel
- 116-133 Economic growth, international trade, and the depletion or conservation of renewable natural resources
by Riekhof, Marie-Catherine & Regnier, Esther & Quaas, Martin F.
- 134-157 Environmental policy and human capital inequality: A matter of life and death
by Constant, Karine
- 158-181 Green tax reform, endogenous innovation and the growth dividend
by Karydas, Christos & Zhang, Lin
- 182-207 Spatial effects and strategic behavior in a multiregional transboundary pollution dynamic game
by de Frutos, Javier & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 208-240 Bargaining over natural resources: Governments between environmental organizations and extraction firms
by Schopf, Mark & Voss, Achim
- 241-252 International environmental agreements with support
by Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Withagen, Cees
2019, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-21 Do energy prices affect employment? Decomposed international evidence
by Hille, Erik & Möbius, Patrick
- 22-35 Cheap talk efficacy under potential and actual Hypothetical Bias: A meta-analysis
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 36-59 Infant health impacts of freshwater algal blooms: Evidence from an invasive species natural experiment
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 60-87 Effects of stricter environmental regulations on resource development
by Lange, Ian & Redlinger, Michael
- 88-107 Do energy efficiency standards hurt consumers? Evidence from household appliance sales
by Brucal, Arlan & Roberts, Michael J.
- 108-129 Cumulative carbon emissions and economic policy: In search of general principles
by Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank
- 130-158 Do lower electricity storage costs reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
by Linn, Joshua & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 159-173 Microclimate effects of wind farms on local crop yields
by Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 174-194 When do environmental regulations backfire? Onsite industrial electricity generation, energy efficiency and policy instruments
by Curtis, E. Mark & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 195-212 Temperature effects on mortality and household adaptation: Evidence from China
by Yu, Xiumei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Wang, Min
- 213-235 Does subway expansion improve air quality?
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Purevjav, Avralt-Od & Yang, Lin
- 236-254 Prospect theory and energy efficiency
by Heutel, Garth
- 255-273 Fracking and indoor radon: Spurious correlation or cause for concern?
by Black, Katie Jo & McCoy, Shawn J. & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 274-285 The effects of pricing waste generation: A synthetic control approach
by Bueno, Matheus & Valente, Marica
- 286-309 Environmental regulation as a double-edged sword for housing markets: Evidence from the NOx Budget Trading Program
by Agarwal, Sumit & Deng, Yongheng & Li, Teng
- 310-341 Quantifying the rebound effects of residential solar panel adoption
by Qiu, Yueming & Kahn, Matthew E. & Xing, Bo
2019, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-25 Fuel consumption and gasoline prices: The role of assortative matching between households and automobiles
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Kasim, M. Taha
- 26-44 Urban afforestation and infant health: Evidence from MillionTreesNYC
by Jones, Benjamin A. & Goodkind, Andrew L.
- 45-56 Positive framing does not solve the tragedy of the commons
by Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Richter, Andries
- 57-61 A new baseline model for estimating willingness to pay from discrete choice models
by Carson, Richard T. & Czajkowski, Mikołaj
- 62-86 The impact of flooding on property prices: A repeat-sales approach
by Beltrán, Allan & Maddison, David & Elliott, Robert
- 87-101 The derivation of discount rates with an augmented measure of income
by Muller, Nicholas Z.
- 102-117 The Antiquities Act, national monuments, and the regional economy
by Jakus, Paul M. & Akhundjanov, Sherzod B.
- 118-132 Spatial aggregation and the value of natural capital
by Addicott, Ethan T. & Fenichel, Eli P.
- 133-152 Tell the truth or not? The montero mechanism for emissions control at work
by Requate, Till & Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Kean Siang, Ch'ng & Waichman, Israel
- 153-177 Strategic implications of counter-geoengineering: Clash or cooperation?
by Heyen, Daniel & Horton, Joshua & Moreno-Cruz, Juan
- 178-197 Can climate mitigation help the poor? Measuring impacts of the CDM in rural China
by Du, Yimeng & Takeuchi, Kenji
- 198-226 Redistribution and pollution taxes with non-linear Engel curves
by Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 227-256 The Kyoto protocol: Empirical evidence of a hidden success
by Maamoun, Nada
- 257-274 Temperature and industrial output: Firm-level evidence from China
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Yang, Lu
2019, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-26 Multinational corporations and the EU Emissions Trading System: The specter of asset erosion and creeping deindustrialization
by aus dem Moore, Nils & Großkurth, Philipp & Themann, Michael
- 27-53 Strategic pollution control and capital tax competition
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 54-66 Valuation of natural capital under uncertain substitutability
by Gollier, Christian
- 67-81 Decentralized mechanisms for river sharing
by Gudmundsson, Jens & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Ko, Chiu Yu
- 82-100 Personality and economic choices
by Boyce, Christopher & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick
- 101-117 Carbon taxation, OPEC and the end of oil
by Jaakkola, Niko
- 118-139 The environmental effects of trade within and across sectors
by LaPlue, Lawrence D.
- 140-160 The social cost of carbon revisited
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 161-187 Negotiating housing deal on a polluted day: Consequences and possible explanations
by Qin, Yu & Wu, Jing & Yan, Jubo
- 188-216 Willingness to pay for clean air in China
by Freeman, Richard & Liang, Wenquan & Song, Ran & Timmins, Christopher
- 217-235 Good news for environmental self-regulation? Finding the right link
by Wang, Yanbing & Delgado, Michael S. & Khanna, Neha & Bogan, Vicki L.
- 236-253 Too hot to handle: The effects of high temperatures during pregnancy on adult welfare outcomes
by Hu, Zihan & Li, Teng
- 254-273 CEO education and corporate environmental footprint
by Amore, Mario Daniele & Bennedsen, Morten & Larsen, Birthe & Rosenbaum, Philip
2019, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-19 Cost pass-through to higher ethanol blends at the pump: Evidence from Minnesota gas station data
by Li, Jing & Stock, James H.
- 20-43 Market equilibrium and welfare effects of a fuel tax in China: The impact of consumers' response through driving patterns
by Tan, Jijun & Xiao, Junji & Zhou, Xiaolan
- 44-62 Bayesian nonlinear meta regression for benefit transfer
by Moeltner, Klaus
- 63-84 Disentangling the effects of policy and payment consequentiality and risk attitudes on stated preferences
by Zawojska, Ewa & Bartczak, Anna & Czajkowski, Mikołaj
- 85-100 Groundwater depletion in India: Social losses from costly well deepening
by Sayre, Susan Stratton & Taraz, Vis
- 101-124 Dynamic incentive regulation of diffuse pollution
by La Nauze, Andrea & Mezzetti, Claudio
- 125-147 Does the EU ETS cause carbon leakage in European manufacturing?
by Naegele, Helene & Zaklan, Aleksandar
- 148-169 Conservation agriculture and climate resilience
by Michler, Jeffrey D. & Baylis, Kathy & Arends-Kuenning, Mary & Mazvimavi, Kizito
- 170-184 The Clean Air Act Watch List and federal oversight of state enforcement efforts
by Evans, Mary F. & Stafford, Sarah L.
- 185-207 Intertemporal quota arbitrage in multispecies fisheries
by Holzer, Jorge & DePiper, Geret
- 208-220 Salience of law enforcement: A field experiment
by Dur, Robert & Vollaard, Ben
- 221-238 Long-term impacts of exposure to high temperatures on human capital and economic productivity
by Fishman, Ram & Carrillo, Paul & Russ, Jason
- 239-253 Emission reduction and profit-neutral permit allocations
by Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe
- 254-271 Bag leakage: The effect of disposable carryout bag regulations on unregulated bags
by Taylor, Rebecca L.C.
- 272-288 Neighborhood effects in the Brazilian Amazônia: Protected areas and deforestation
by Amin, A. & Choumert-Nkolo, J. & Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P. & Kéré, E.N. & Ongono-Olinga, J.-G. & Schwartz, S.
2018, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-19 Evaluating impacts of agricultural cost sharing on water quality: Additionality, crowding In, and slippage
by Fleming, Patrick & Lichtenberg, Erik & Newburn, David A.
- 20-34 An auction mechanism for the optimal provision of ecosystem services under climate change
by Lewis, David J. & Polasky, Stephen
- 35-53 (Not so) gently down the stream: River pollution and health in Indonesia
by Garg, Teevrat & Hamilton, Stuart E. & Hochard, Jacob P. & Kresch, Evan Plous & Talbot, John
- 54-73 Environmental regulation, emissions and productivity: Evidence from Chinese COD-emitting manufacturers
by Wang, Chunhua & Wu, JunJie & Zhang, Bing
- 74-99 The effectiveness of taxing the carbon content of energy consumption
by Sen, Suphi & Vollebergh, Herman
- 100-124 Climate policy under factor mobility: A (differentiated) case for capital taxation
by Habla, Wolfgang
- 125-133 New insights from the canonical fisheries model – Optimal management when stocks are low
by Nævdal, Eric & Skonhoft, Anders
- 134-147 Shoreline defense against climate change and capitalized impact of beach nourishment
by Qiu, Yun & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya
- 148-168 Optimal geoengineering experiments
by Ahlvik, Lassi & Iho, Antti
- 169-184 Carbon is forever: A climate change experiment on cooperation
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Casari, Marco & Ghidoni, Riccardo
- 185-193 Consumer surplus-enhancing cooperation in a natural resource oligopoly
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
- 194-221 Flexible fuel vehicles, less flexible minded consumers: Price information experiments at the pump
by Salvo, Alberto
- 222-243 Direct and spillover effects of a social information campaign on residential water-savings
by Jaime Torres, Mónica M. & Carlsson, Fredrik
- 244-250 Strategic delegation and international permit markets: Why linking May fail
by Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph
- 251-269 The housing market impacts of wastewater injection induced seismicity risk
by Ferreira, Susana & Liu, Haiyan & Brewer, Brady
- 270-281 Maximizing the impact of climate finance: Funding projects or pilot projects?
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Costello, Christopher
- 282-299 Non-renewable resource extraction under financial incentives to reduce and reverse stock pollution
by Yang, Peifang & Davis, Graham A.
- 300-330 Severe air pollution and child absences when schools and parents respond
by Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto
- 331-343 Climate policy commitment devices
by Dengler, Sebastian & Gerlagh, Reyer & Trautmann, Stefan T. & van de Kuilen, Gijs
- 344-359 Testing the behavior of rationally inattentive consumers in a residential water market
by Wang, Xiangrui & Lee, Jukwan & Yan, Jia & Thompson, Gary D.
- 360-396 The local air pollution cost of coal storage and handling: Evidence from U.S. power plants
by Jha, Akshaya & Muller, Nicholas Z.
- 397-417 Agricultural yield and conflict
by Ang, James B. & Gupta, Satyendra Kumar
- 418-432 Mercury pollution, information, and property values
by Tang, Chuan & Heintzelman, Martin D. & Holsen, Thomas M.
- 433-464 Research trends in environmental and resource economics: Insights from four decades of JEEM
by Kube, Roland & Löschel, Andreas & Mertens, Henrik & Requate, Till
- 465-497 Air Pollution, Student Health, and School Absences: Evidence from China
by Chen, Siyu & Guo, Chongshan & Huang, Xinfei
- 498-516 Partnerships to prevent deforestation in the Amazon
by Jung, Suhyun & Polasky, Stephen
- 517-536 Air pollution and defensive expenditures: Evidence from particulate-filtering facemasks
by Zhang, Junjie & Mu, Quan
- 537-558 Strategic decentralization and the provision of global public goods
by Foucart, Renaud & Wan, Cheng
- 559-579 Conservation procurement auctions with bidirectional externalities
by Choi, Pak-Sing & Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 580-607 Natural resources and sovereign expropriation
by Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M.
- 608-637 Household location decisions and the value of climate amenities
by Sinha, Paramita & Caulkins, Martha L. & Cropper, Maureen L.
- 638-658 Regulation, innovation, and firm selection: The porter hypothesis under monopolistic competition
by Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Mohan & Wei, Xu
- 659-676 Harvesting selectivity and stochastic recruitment in economic models of age-structured fisheries
by Tahvonen, Olli & Quaas, Martin F. & Voss, Rüdiger
- 677-706 An imperfect storm: Fat-tailed tropical cyclone damages, insurance, and climate policy
by Conte, Marc N. & Kelly, David L.
- 707-725 Reciprocal climate negotiators
by Nyborg, Karine
- 726-743 Do energy retrofits work? Evidence from commercial and residential buildings in Phoenix
by Liang, Jing & Qiu, Yueming & James, Timothy & Ruddell, Benjamin L. & Dalrymple, Michael & Earl, Stevan & Castelazo, Alex
- 744-764 Does expanding regional train service reduce air pollution?
by Lalive, Rafael & Luechinger, Simon & Schmutzler, Armin
- 765-782 Political economy of dynamic resource wars
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 783-814 How robust is the uniform emissions pricing rule to social equity concerns?
by Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian & Schwarz, Giacomo A.
- 815-831 Provision of environmental public goods: Unconditional and conditional donations from outsiders
by Blanco, Esther & Haller, Tobias & Walker, James M.
- 832-851 Output-based allocations in pollution markets with uncertainty and self-selection
by Meunier, Guy & Montero, Juan-Pablo & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre
2018, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-25 Rethinking the commons problem: Technical change, knowledge spillovers, and social learning
by Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels
- 26-45 Estimating the value of lost recreation days from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
by English, Eric & von Haefen, Roger H. & Herriges, Joseph & Leggett, Christopher & Lupi, Frank & McConnell, Kenneth & Welsh, Michael & Domanski, Adam & Meade, Norman
- 46-65 How transaction costs obstruct collective action: The case of California's groundwater
by Ayres, Andrew B. & Edwards, Eric C. & Libecap, Gary D.
- 66-92 Motivating emissions cleanup: Absolute vs. relative performance standards
by Mullins, Jamie T.
- 93-117 Population health effects and health-related costs of extreme temperatures: Comprehensive evidence from Germany
by Karlsson, Martin & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 118-132 Permit trading with flow pollution and stock pollution
by Wang, Zhiyu
- 133-149 Can stated measures of willingness-to-accept be valid? Evidence from laboratory experiments
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick & Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 150-165 Adaptation to an irrigation water restriction imposed through local governance
by Drysdale, Krystal M. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 166-183 Why are firms that export cleaner? International trade, abatement and environmental emissions
by Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene
- 184-202 Press and leaks: Do newspapers reduce toxic emissions?
by Campa, Pamela
- 203-228 Wildfire risk, salience & housing demand
by McCoy, Shawn J. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 229-246 Managing and defending the commons: Experimental evidence from TURFs in Chile
by Chávez, Carlos A. & Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 247-262 Greening the vehicle fleet: Norway's CO2-Differentiated registration tax
by Yan, Shiyu & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
2018, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-22 The amenity cost of road noise
by von Graevenitz, Kathrine
- 23-40 Corporate lobbying for environmental protection
by Grey, Felix
- 41-60 Are renewable energy policies climate friendly? The role of capacity constraints and market power
by Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua
- 61-77 Environmental policy in the presence of an informal sector
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & Liu, Antung A.
- 78-100 Emissions reductions or green booms? General equilibrium effects of a renewable portfolio standard
by Bento, Antonio M. & Garg, Teevrat & Kaffine, Daniel
- 101-118 Estimation and welfare analysis from mixed logit models with large choice sets
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Domanski, Adam
- 119-133 Manufacturing doubt
by Bramoullé, Yann & Orset, Caroline
- 134-146 What do income tests tell us about the gap between WTA and WTP for public goods?
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
- 147-174 Economic incentives and conservation: Crowding-in social norms in a groundwater commons
by Smith, Steven M.
- 175-180 Voluntary action for climate change mitigation does not exhibit locational preferences
by Diederich, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo
- 181-216 Energy efficiency and financial literacy
by Brent, Daniel A. & Ward, Michael B.
- 217-231 Negotiating a uniform emissions tax in international environmental agreements
by McEvoy, David M. & McGinty, Matthew
- 232-248 Agricultural innovation and climate change policy in the Brazilian Amazon: Intensification practices and the derived demand for pasture
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L.
- 249-268 Do networks matter after a natural disaster? A study of resource sharing within an informal network after Cyclone Aila
by Islam, Asad & Nguyen, Chau
- 269-293 The impact of environmental regulation on fetal health: Evidence from the shutdown of a coal-fired power plant located upwind of New Jersey
by Yang, Muzhe & Chou, Shin-Yi
- 294-302 Demand effects in stated preference surveys
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina
- 303-316 Nudging energy efficiency audits: Evidence from a field experiment
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Tsvetanov, Tsvetan
- 317-341 Nudging to reduce meat consumption: Immediate and persistent effects of an intervention at a university restaurant
by Kurz, Verena
- 342-359 Can violence harm cooperation? Experimental evidence
by De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros G. & Spengler, Dominic E.
2018, Volume 89, Issue C