Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2015, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-21 Environmental policy and macroeconomic dynamics in a new Keynesian model
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio
- 22-35 North–south trade in reusable goods: Green design meets illegal shipments of waste
by Bernard, Sophie
- 36-52 Health shocks and natural resource management: Evidence from Western Kenya
by Damon, Maria & Zivin, Joshua Graff & Thirumurthy, Harsha
- 53-61 Discounting, inequality and economic convergence
by Gollier, Christian
2014, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 411-434 Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California
by Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W.
- 435-448 Weather, salience of climate change and congressional voting
by Herrnstadt, Evan & Muehlegger, Erich
- 449-462 Experimental tests of water quality trading markets
by Jones, Luke R. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 463-479 Evidence of an “Energy-Management Gap” in U.S. manufacturing: Spillovers from firm management practices to energy efficiency
by Boyd, Gale A. & Curtis, E. Mark
- 480-506 Utility rebates for ENERGY STAR appliances: Are they effective?
by Datta, Souvik & Gulati, Sumeet
- 507-526 The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H.
2014, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 203-225 ‘Effortless Perfection:’ Do Chinese cities manipulate air pollution data?
by Ghanem, Dalia & Zhang, Junjie
- 226-242 Risk aversion and adaptive management: Insights from a multi-armed bandit model of invasive species risk
by Springborn, Michael R.
- 243-261 Effect of audits on the extent of compliance with wastewater discharge limits
by Earnhart, Dietrich & Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 262-279 Carbon leakage and capacity-based allocations: Is the EU right?
by Meunier, Guy & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Quirion, Philippe
- 280-295 Necessity as the mother of invention: Innovative responses to natural disasters
by Miao, Qing & Popp, David
- 296-318 Environmental policy and exports: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Hering, Laura & Poncet, Sandra
- 319-339 Private politics and environmental management
by Gupta, Sonam & Innes, Robert
- 340-356 Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries
by Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 357-375 Promoting clean energy investment: An empirical analysis of property assessed clean energy
by Kirkpatrick, A. Justin & Bennear, Lori S.
- 376-389 The value of familiarity: Effects of knowledge and objective signals on willingness to pay for a public good
by LaRiviere, Jacob & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & Aanesen, Margrethe & Falk-Petersen, Jannike & Tinch, Dugald
- 390-410 State-variable public goods and social comparisons
by Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
2014, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 241-257 Alternative transportation fuel standards: Welfare effects and climate benefits
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri
- 258-273 A ban on one is a boon for the other: Strict gasoline content rules and implicit ethanol blending mandates
by Anderson, Soren T. & Elzinga, Andrew
- 274-302 Crime, weather, and climate change
by Ranson, Matthew
- 303-317 Conspicuous conservation: The Prius halo and willingness to pay for environmental bona fides
by Sexton, Steven E. & Sexton, Alison L.
- 318-339 Cost-effective unilateral climate policy design: Size matters
by Böhringer, Christoph & Fischer, Carolyn & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 340-352 Those outsiders: How downstream externalities affect public good provision
by Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah
- 353-370 Saving power to conserve your reputation? The effectiveness of private versus public information
by Delmas, Magali A. & Lessem, Neil
- 371-395 Cars on crutches: How much abatement do smog check repairs actually provide?
by Mérel, Pierre & Smith, Aaron & Williams, Jeffrey & Wimberger, Emily
- 396-411 Environmental policies, competition and innovation in renewable energy
by Nesta, Lionel & Vona, Francesco & Nicolli, Francesco
- 412-430 What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods
by Yoder, Jonathan K. & Ohler, Adrienne M. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 89-103 Carbon abatement in the fuel market with biofuels: Implications for second best policies
by Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu
- 104-125 Are energy efficiency standards justified?
by Parry, Ian W.H. & Evans, David & Oates, Wallace E.
- 126-140 Strategic exploitation with learning and heterogeneous beliefs
by Agbo, Maxime
- 141-154 The principal–agent model with multilateral externalities: An application to climate agreements
by Helm, Carsten & Wirl, Franz
- 155-170 Social networks and non-market valuations
by Neilson, William & Wichmann, Bruno
- 171-188 Testing genuine savings as a forward-looking indicator of future well-being over the (very) long-run
by Greasley, David & Hanley, Nick & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul
- 189-208 Does efficient irrigation technology lead to reduced groundwater extraction? Empirical evidence
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 209-223 Carbon leakage: Grandfathering as an incentive device to avert firm relocation
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Heitzig, Jobst
- 224-240 Capitalizing property rights insecurity in natural resource assets
by Grainger, Corbett A. & Costello, Christopher J.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 2-19 The optimal time path of clean energy R&D policy when patents have finite lifetime
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 20-38 Enforcement and price controls in emissions trading
by Stranlund, John K. & Moffitt, L. Joe
- 39-57 Air pollution and children's respiratory health: A cohort analysis
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 58-70 Using revealed preferences to estimate the Value of Travel Time to recreation sites
by Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J. & Ferrini, Silvia
- 71-88 Value of time: Speeding behavior and gasoline prices
by Wolff, Hendrik
2013, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 383-403 What do consumers believe about future gasoline prices?
by Anderson, Soren T. & Kellogg, Ryan & Sallee, James M.
- 404-423 The private and social economics of bulk electricity storage
by Carson, Richard T. & Novan, Kevin
- 424-443 The promise of Beijing: Evaluating the impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on air quality
by Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Kumar, Naresh & Shi, Guang
- 444-459 Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 460-475 Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India
by Jessoe, Katrina
- 476-496 Wildfire smoke and health impacts: A closer look at fire attributes and their marginal effects
by Moeltner, K. & Kim, M.-K. & Zhu, E. & Yang, W.
- 497-509 Does the stock market value the inclusion in a sustainability stock index? An event study analysis for German firms
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Schmidt, Peter & Wagner, Marcus & Ziegler, Andreas
- 510-522 Estimating population dynamics without population data
by Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- 523-538 Do environmental regulations disproportionately affect small businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures survey
by Becker, Randy A. & Pasurka, Carl & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 539-553 Can pollution tax rebates protect low-wage earners?
by Fullerton, Don & Monti, Holly
- 554-572 Crediting uncertain ecosystem services in a market
by Springborn, Michael & Yeo, Boon-Ling & Lee, Juhwan & Six, Johan
- 573-582 Discounting under uncertainty: Disentangling the Weitzman and the Gollier effect
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 583-597 Discounting for personal and social payments: Patience for others, impatience for ourselves
by Howard, Gregory
- 598-608 Minimax regret discounting
by Iverson, Terrence
- 609-624 A density projection approach for non-trivial information dynamics: Adaptive management of stochastic natural resources
by Springborn, Michael & Sanchirico, James N.
- 625-638 Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of the optimal regulation of experience goods
by Hintermann, Beat & Lange, Andreas
- 639-655 Water sharing agreements sustainable to reduced flows
by Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene
- 656-670 Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes
by Liu, Antung Anthony
- 671-687 Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 688-707 Renewable electricity policies, heterogeneity, and cost effectiveness
by Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua
2013, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 166-184 Climate and international trade policies when emissions affect production possibilities
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Woodland, Alan
- 185-201 Flattening the carbon extraction path in unilateral cost-effective action
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Ru¨diger
- 202-218 Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade
by Strand, Jon
- 219-234 Political influence on non-cooperative international climate policy
by Habla, Wolfgang & Winkler, Ralph
- 235-250 Climate treaties and approaching catastrophes
by Barrett, Scott
- 251-279 Build it, but will they come? Evidence from consumer choice between gasoline and sugarcane ethanol
by Salvo, Alberto & Huse, Cristian
- 280-300 Fuel prices and new vehicle fuel economy—Comparing the United States and Western Europe
by Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua
- 301-318 Intergenerational aspects of ecotax reforms – An application to Germany
by Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin
- 319-336 Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes
by Slechten, Aurélie
- 337-346 Environmental policy with collective waste disposal
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 347-363 Re-evaluating the role of energy efficiency standards: A behavioral economics approach
by Tsvetanov, Tsvetan & Segerson, Kathleen
- 364-382 The regulation of a spatially heterogeneous externality: Tradable groundwater permits to protect streams
by Kuwayama, Yusuke & Brozović, Nicholas
2013, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-14 The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests
by Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 15-32 Complementarity, impatience, and the resilience of natural-resource-dependent economies
by Quaas, Martin F. & van Soest, Daan & Baumgärtner, Stefan
- 33-51 Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian
- 52-71 Can household consumers save the wild fish? Lessons from a sustainable seafood advisory
by Hallstein, Eric & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 72-89 Valuing nature in a general equilibrium
by Carbone, Jared C. & Kerry Smith, V.
- 90-104 What can we learn from benefit transfer errors? Evidence from 20 years of research on convergent validity
by Kaul, Sapna & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 105-122 Economics of additionality for environmental services from agriculture
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 123-140 Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants
by Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica
- 141-158 Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse
by Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan
2013, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 345-360 Does cleanup of hazardous waste sites raise housing values? Evidence of spatially localized benefits
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Timmins, Christopher
- 361-376 Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market
by Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E.
- 377-393 Dynamics of indirect land-use change: Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Palmer, Charles & di Falco, Salvatore
- 394-410 Wind power development in the United States
by Hitaj, Claudia
- 411-437 Do national borders matter? Intranational trade, international trade, and the environment
by McAusland, Carol & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 438-451 Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species
by Lawley, Chad
- 452-468 The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management
by Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher
- 469-484 Empowering neighbors versus imposing regulations: An experimental analysis of pollution reduction schemes
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
2013, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 175-193 Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment
by Li, Shanjun & Linn, Joshua & Spiller, Elisheba
- 194-207 Fuel price increases and the timing of changes in household driving decisions
by Cozad, Melanie & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 208-224 The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H.
- 225-240 Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
by Bennear, Lori & Tarozzi, Alessandro & Pfaff, Alexander & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Matin Ahmed, Kazi & van Geen, Alexander
- 241-261 Do property rights promote investment but cause deforestation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Nicaragua
by Liscow, Zachary D.
- 262-276 Social integration, participation, and community resource management
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Engel, Stefanie & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 277-289 The economic impact of natural resources
by Mideksa, Torben K.
- 290-309 The carbon dioxide emissions of firms: A spatial analysis
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro & Zhou, Ying
- 310-325 On welfare frameworks and catastrophic climate risks
by Millner, Antony
- 326-344 Participation games and international environmental agreements: A non-parametric model
by Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo
2013, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility
by Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 12-27 How much green for the buck? Estimating additional and windfall effects of French agro-environmental schemes by DID-matching
by Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie
- 28-39 Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty
by Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 40-55 The trouble with voluntary emissions trading: Uncertainty and adverse selection in sectoral crediting programs☆☆Special thanks to Suzi Kerr, Lawrence Goulder, Michael Wara, Arthur van Benthem, Lee Schipper, Chris Barrington-Leigh and two anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts. I appreciate assistance with the predictive modeling from Mark Bryan and Vera Troeger. I also thank Sonny Kim and Kenny Gillingham for assistance with the GCAM modeling runs, and the Joint Global Change Research Institute for making GCAM available. This research was completed while I was an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and McGill School of Environment, McGill University. I acknowledge support from a U.S. Department of Transportation Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship, a William C. and Jeanne M. Landreth IPER Fellowship, and a David and Lucille Packard Foundation Stanford Graduate Fellowship
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 56-73 The long-run impact of nuclear waste shipments on the property market: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Yuan, May
- 74-86 Greenhouse gas emissions, waste and recycling policy
by Acuff, Kaylee & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 87-109 Demand for health risk reductions
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 110-132 Preference elicitation under oath
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Joule, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane & Shogren, Jason F.
- 133-152 When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 153-173 Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport
by Cristea, Anca & Hummels, David & Puzzello, Laura & Avetisyan, Misak
2012, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 288-300 On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices
by Mason, Charles F.
- 301-311 Endogenous growth, asymmetric trade and resource dependence
by Bretschger, Lucas & Valente, Simone
- 312-327 Growth, deforestation and the efficiency of the REDD mechanism
by Ollivier, Hélène
- 328-341 Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?
by Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo
- 342-363 Is there really a green paradox?
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Withagen, Cees
- 364-376 Announcing climate policy: Can a green paradox arise without scarcity?
by Smulders, Sjak & Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 377-389 Emissions standards and ambient environmental quality standards with stochastic environmental services
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 390-401 Multiple receptor ambient monitoring and firm compliance with environmental taxes under budget and target driven regulatory missions
by Colson, Gregory & Menapace, Luisa
- 402-409 Implementing optimal taxes using tradable share permits
by Berglann, Helge
- 410-426 Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist
by Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J.
- 427-441 Community pressure for green behavior
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 442-455 Threshold management in a coupled economic–ecological system
by Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena
- 456-467 Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted U-shaped
by Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till
- 468-480 Investment in cleaner technology and signaling distortions in a market with green consumers
by Sengupta, Aditi
2012, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 137-152 Enforcement of vintage differentiated regulations: The case of new source review
by Bushnell, James B. & Wolfram, Catherine D.
- 153-168 Stars and standards: Energy efficiency in rental markets
by Burfurd, Ingrid & Gangadharan, Lata & Nemes, Veronika
- 169-182 Disentangling preferences and expectations in stated preference analysis with respondent uncertainty: The case of invasive species prevention
by Provencher, Bill & Lewis, David J. & Anderson, Kathryn
- 183-198 Soft and hard price collars in a cap-and-trade system: A comparative analysis
by Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Palmer, Karen L.
- 199-216 Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates
by Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K.
- 217-229 Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view
by Wirl, Franz
- 230-236 Tax-versus-trading and efficient revenue recycling as issues for greenhouse gas abatement
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank
- 237-252 Market power in water markets
by Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold
- 253-278 Trade and the environment with pre-existing subsidies: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Bajona, Claustre & Kelly, David L.
2012, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-15 Endangered species conservation on private land: Assessing the effectiveness of habitat conservation plans
by Langpap, Christian & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 16-30 Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 31-44 The impact of voluntary programs on polluting behavior: Evidence from pollution prevention programs and toxic releases
by Bui, Linda T.M. & Kapon, Samuel
- 45-67 Inciting protocols
by Dekker, Thijs & Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & de Vries, Frans P. & Withagen, Cees A.
- 68-87 Trading wastes
by Kellenberg, Derek
- 88-101 Trade, production fragmentation, and China's carbon dioxide emissions
by Dietzenbacher, Erik & Pei, Jiansuo & Yang, Cuihong
- 102-116 Policy for the adoption of new environmental monitoring technologies to manage stock externalities
by Millock, Katrin & Xabadia, Angels & Zilberman, David
- 117-135 On modeling pollution-generating technologies
by Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 289-303 Uncertain outcomes and climate change policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 304-320 Pollution control with uncertain stock dynamics: When, and how, to be precautious
by Athanassoglou, Stergios & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 321-335 Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism
by Dietz, Simon & Asheim, Geir B.
- 336-354 Kyoto and the carbon footprint of nations
by Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel
- 355-374 The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa
by Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 375-387 Emissions taxes versus intensity standards: Second-best environmental policies with incomplete regulation
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 388-403 Fair agreements for sharing international rivers with multiple springs and externalities
by van den Brink, René & van der Laan, Gerard & Moes, Nigel
- 404-418 A signaling theory of consumer boycotts
by Heijnen, Pim & van der Made, Allard
- 419-434 The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas
by Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O.
2012, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 151-168 The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute
by Anderson, Soren T.
- 169-186 Improving air quality in California's San Joaquin Valley: The role of vehicle heterogeneity in optimal emissions abatement
by Mérel, Pierre & Wimberger, Emily
- 187-207 Unintended consequences from nested state and federal regulations: The case of the Pavley greenhouse-gas-per-mile limits
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & van Benthem, Arthur A.
- 208-223 Anatomy of a paradox: Management practices, organizational structure and energy efficiency
by Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & de Preux, Laure B. & Wagner, Ulrich J.
- 224-241 Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies
by Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 242-259 Ownership risk and the use of common-pool natural resources
by Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Santugini, Marc
- 260-270 Optimal spatial control of biological invasions
by Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E.
- 271-287 The natalist bias of pollution control
by de la Croix, David & Gosseries, Axel
2012, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-18 Wildlife corridors as a connected subgraph problem
by Conrad, Jon M. & Gomes, Carla P. & van Hoeve, Willem-Jan & Sabharwal, Ashish & Suter, Jordan F.
- 19-34 Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States
by Barreca, Alan I.
- 35-50 The influence of social relationships on pro-environment behaviors
by Videras, Julio & Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Wu, Stephen
- 51-65 Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus
- 66-72 Are experienced people affected by a pre-set default option—Results from a field experiment
by Löfgren, Åsa & Martinsson, Peter & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- 73-91 Ordering effects and choice set awareness in repeat-response stated preference studies
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian J. & Carson, Richard T. & Dupont, Diane & Louviere, Jordan J. & Morimoto, Sanae & Scarpa, Riccardo & Wang, Paul
- 92-104 Corruption and forest concessions
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Ollikainen, Markku & Koskela, Erkki
- 105-119 Environmental federalism and environmental liability
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Shogren, Jason F.
- 120-136 Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets
by Stocking, Andrew
- 137-149 Material interests, moral reputation, and crowding out species protection on private land
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
2011, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 309-322 Green clubs
by van't Veld, Klaas & Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 323-336 Exurban development
by Newburn, David & Berck, Peter
- 337-351 Remanufacturing
by Bernard, Sophie
- 352-366 Emissions targets and the real business cycle: Intensity targets versus caps or taxes
by Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael
- 367-385 No sympathy for the devil
by Horan, Richard D. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 386-401 Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 402-413 Can incomplete information lead to under-exploitation in the commons?
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 414-429 An experimental analysis of compliance in dynamic emissions markets
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M.
- 430-445 Voluntary corporate environmental initiatives and shareholder wealth
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 446-461 Skew and attribute non-attendance within the Bayesian mixed logit model
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Burton, Michael & Rigby, Dan
- 462-474 Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: A nutrients balance approach
by Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Coelli, Tim
2011, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 123-139 The higher price of cleaner fuels: Market power in the rail transport of fuel ethanol
by Hughes, Jonathan E.
- 140-154 Co-benefits and additionality of the clean development mechanism: An empirical analysis
by Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can
- 155-165 Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?
by Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian
- 166-179 On the economics of energy labels in the housing market
by Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils
- 180-198 Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics
by López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif
- 199-214 Growth and pollution convergence: Theory and evidence
by Ordás Criado, C. & Valente, S. & Stengos, T.
- 215-228 Sustainability, limited substitutability, and non-constant social discount rates
by Traeger, Christian P.
- 229-240 Optimal management with potential regime shifts
by Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian
- 241-253 Are politicians office or policy motivated? The case of U.S. governors' environmental policies
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Wang, Le & Mamun, Khawaja A.
- 254-266 Environmental Constituent Interest, Green Electricity Policies, and Legislative Voting
by Andrew Chupp, B.
- 267-277 The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly
by Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe
- 278-289 Implications of simultaneity in a physical damage function
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Burrack, Hannah J. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank G.
- 290-308 Optimal environmental policy for waste disposal and recycling when firms are not compliant
by Ino, Hiroaki
2011, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-14 Time perspective and climate change policy
by Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov
- 15-29 The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment
by Horn, Henrik
- 30-40 Incentives to diffuse advanced abatement technology under environmental liability law
by Endres, Alfred & Friehe, Tim
- 41-52 Negotiating a voluntary agreement when firms self-regulate
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu