Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask D.J. Phaneuf to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Matthew A. Cole , Andreas Lange , Daniel J. Phaneuf , Michael James Roberts , Martin D. Smith .
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
2021, Volume 108, Issue C
- S0095069621000280 The GDP-Temperature relationship: Implications for climate change damages
by Newell, Richard G. & Prest, Brian C. & Sexton, Steven E.
- S0095069621000310 Pandemic meets pollution: Poor air quality increases deaths by COVID-19
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Pestel, Nico
- S0095069621000322 The health consequences of excess emissions: Evidence from Texas
by Hollingsworth, Alex J. & Konisky, David M. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos
- S0095069621000346 Habitat loss and the risk of disease outbreak
by Barbier, Edward B.
- S0095069621000358 Commodity prices and robust environmental regulation: Evidence from deforestation in Brazil
by Harding, Torfinn & Herzberg, Julika & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- S0095069621000371 Air quality warnings and temporary driving bans: Evidence from air pollution, car trips, and mass-transit ridership in Santiago
by Rivera, Nathaly M.
- S0095069621000474 Regulating hazardous wastes under U.S. environmental federalism: The role of state resources
by Blundell, Wesley & Evans, Mary F. & Stafford, Sarah L.
- S0095069621000504 Can social information programs be more effective? The role of environmental identity for energy conservation
by Bonan, Jacopo & Cattaneo, Cristina & d’Adda, Giovanna & Tavoni, Massimo
- S0095069621000516 Emissions trading with transaction costs
by Baudry, Marc & Faure, Anouk & Quemin, Simon
- S0095069621000528 Pro-environmental interventions and behavioral spillovers: Evidence from organic waste sorting in Sweden
by Alacevich, Caterina & Bonev, Petyo & Söderberg, Magnus
- S0095069621000541 Infrastructure upgrades and lead exposure: Do cities face trade-offs when replacing water mains?
by Gazze, Ludovica & Heissel, Jennifer
- S0095069621000553 Putting your best fish forward: Investigating distance decay and relative preferences for fish conservation
by Danley, Brian & Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Campbell, Danny
- S009506962100022X Improving the cost-effectiveness of the Conservation Reserve Program: A laboratory study
by Cramton, Peter & Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel & Iovanna, Richard & López-Vargas, Kristian & Wallander, Steven
- S009506962100036X Palm oil and the politics of deforestation in Indonesia
by Cisneros, Elías & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Nuryartono, Nunung
- S009506962100053X Private monitoring and public enforcement: Evidence from complaints and regulation of oil and gas wells
by Maniloff, Peter & Kaffine, Daniel T.
2021, Volume 107, Issue C
- S0095069621000036 Green product innovation in industrial networks: A theoretical model
by Dugoua, Eugenie & Dumas, Marion
- S0095069621000061 Import restrictions by eco-certification: Quantity effects on tropical timber production
by Cole, Matthew T. & Doremus, Jacqueline M. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- S0095069621000085 Oil discoveries and protectionism: Role of news effects
by Perez-Sebastian, Fidel & Raveh, Ohad & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- S0095069621000097 The climate decade: Changing attitudes on three continents
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas & Yang, Xiaojun
- S0095069621000115 Use of the consumption discount rate for public policy over the distant future
by Li, Qingran & Pizer, William A.
- S0095069621000127 Contests for shares of an uncertain resource
by Deck, Cary & Howe, E. Lance & Reimer, Matthew & Alevy, Jonathan & Borash, Kyle
- S0095069621000139 Heterogeneous responses to price: Evidence from residential water consumers
by El-Khattabi, Ahmed Rachid & Eskaf, Shadi & Isnard, Julien P. & Lin, Laurence & McManus, Brian & Yates, Andrew J.
- S0095069621000140 The effects of increased pollution on COVID-19 cases and deaths
by Persico, Claudia L. & Johnson, Kathryn R.
- S0095069621000152 What does an electric vehicle replace?
by Xing, Jianwei & Leard, Benjamin & Li, Shanjun
- S0095069621000231 Greening the career incentive structure for local officials in China: Does less pollution increase the chances of promotion for Chinese local leaders?
by Wu, Mingqin & Cao, Xun
- S0095069621000243 Managing mortality of multi-use megafauna
by Enriquez, Aaron J. & Finnoff, David C.
- S0095069621000255 The impact of production network economies on spatially-contiguous conservation– Theoretical model with evidence from the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region
by Arora, Gaurav & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A. & Loesch, Charles R. & Kvas, Susan
- S0095069621000267 On the design of sustainable cities: Local traffic pollution and urban structure
by Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Picard, Pierre M.
- S0095069621000279 Interjurisdictional externalities, overlapping policies and NOx pollution control in Sweden
by Coria, Jessica & Hennlock, Magnus & Sterner, Thomas
- S0095069621000292 Estimating discount rates for environmental goods: Are People’s responses inadequate to frequency of payments?
by Vásquez-Lavín, Felipe & Carrasco, Moisés & Barrientos, Manuel & Gelcich, Stefan & Ponce Oliva, Roberto D.
- S0095069621000309 Booming gas – A theory of endogenous technological change in resource extraction
by Meier, Felix D. & Quaas, Martin F.
- S0095069621000334 The social cost of carbon and inequality: When local redistribution shapes global carbon prices
by Kornek, Ulrike & Klenert, David & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Fleurbaey, Marc
2021, Volume 106, Issue C
- S0095069620301273 The effects of a green nudge on municipal solid waste: Evidence from a clear bag policy
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Boulatoff, Catherine
- S0095069620301285 Effectiveness of climate policies: Carbon pricing vs. subsidizing renewables
by Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim & Liebensteiner, Mario
- S0095069620301297 Precautionary buffers and stochastic dependence in environmental policy
by Holzer, Jorge & Olson, Lars J.
- S0095069620301303 Optimal environmental taxation in response to an environmentally-unfriendly political challenger
by Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- S0095069620301315 The crucial role of domestic and international market-mediated adaptation to climate change
by Gouel, Christophe & Laborde, David
- S0095069620301406 Measuring environmental (dis)amenity value during a pandemic: Early evidence from Maryland
by Irwin, Nicholas B. & Livy, Mitchell R.
- S0095069621000012 Small urban green areas
by Picard, P.M. & Tran, T.T.H.
- S0095069621000024 Commercial fisheries & local economies
by Watson, Brett & Reimer, Matthew N. & Guettabi, Mouhcine & Haynie, Alan
- S0095069621000048 Public safety under imperfect taxation
by Treich, Nicolas & Yang, Yuting
- S0095069621000073 The effects of fuel content regulation at ports on regional pollution and shipping industry
by Zhu, Junming & Wang, Jiali
- S0095069621000103 On the effects of COVID-19 safer-at-home policies on social distancing, car crashes and pollution
by Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor
- S009506962030125X How smart are ‘Water Smart Landscapes’?
by Brelsford, Christa & Abbott, Joshua K.
2021, Volume 105, Issue C
- S0095069620301030 Updating allowance allocations in cap-and-trade: Evidence from the NOx Budget Program
by Lange, Ian & Maniloff, Peter
- S0095069620301054 Incentives for corporate social responsibility in India: Mandate, peer pressure and crowding-out effects
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Khanna, Madhu & Sydlowski, Joseph
- S0095069620301121 The relative economic merits of alternative water right systems
by Smith, Steven M.
- S0095069620301194 The social multiplier of environmental policy: Application to carbon taxation
by Konc, Théo & Savin, Ivan & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- S0095069620301200 Hold the line: Modeling private coastal adaptation through shoreline armoring decisions
by Beasley, W. Jason & Dundas, Steven J.
- S0095069620301212 (Machine) learning from the COVID-19 lockdown about electricity market performance with a large share of renewables
by Graf, Christoph & Quaglia, Federico & Wolak, Frank A.
- S0095069620301224 Estimating discount rates using referendum-style choice experiments: An analysis of multiple methodologies
by Howard, Gregory & Whitehead, John C. & Hochard, Jacob
- S0095069620301236 The effect of culture on energy efficient vehicle ownership
by Filippini, Massimo & Wekhof, Tobias
- S0095069620301248 Does the COVID-19 lockdown improve global air quality? New cross-national evidence on its unintended consequences
by Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Trinh, Trong-Anh
- S0095069620301261 Exporting and pollution abatement expenditure: Evidence from firm-level data
by Banerjee, Soumendra Nath & Roy, Jayjit & Yasar, Mahmut
- S009506962030111X Scale-dependency in discrete choice models: A fishery application
by Dépalle, Maxime & Sanchirico, James N. & Thébaud, Olivier & O’Farrell, Shay & Haynie, Alan C. & Perruso, Larry
2020, Volume 104, Issue C
- S0095069620300851 Sorting over flood risk and implications for policy reform
by Bakkensen, Laura A. & Ma, Lala
- S0095069620300887 Temperature and high-stakes cognitive performance: Evidence from the national college entrance examination in China
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Song, Yingquan & Tang, Qu & Zhang, Peng
- S0095069620300899 How costly are driving restrictions? Contingent valuation evidence from Beijing
by Blackman, Allen & Qin, Ping & Yang, Jun
- S0095069620300905 When tax incentives drive illicit behavior: The manipulation of fuel economy in the automobile industry
by Tanaka, Shinsuke
- S0095069620300917 Field evidence on the role of time preferences in conservation behavior
by Boonmanunt, Suparee & Lauer, Thomas & Rockenbach, Bettina & Weiss, Arne
- S0095069620300991 The impact of climate change on the labor allocation: Empirical evidence from China
by Huang, Kaixing & Zhao, Hong & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia & Findlay, Christopher
- S0095069620301005 Do regulatory loopholes distort technical change? Evidence from new vehicle launches under the Japanese fuel economy regulation
by Konishi, Yoshifumi & Managi, Shunsuke
- S0095069620301017 The distributional effect of climate change on agriculture: Evidence from a Ricardian quantile analysis of Brazilian census data
by DePaula, Guilherme
- S0095069620301029 Valuing non-market valuation studies using meta-analysis: A demonstration using estimates of willingness-to-pay for water quality improvements
by Newbold, Stephen C. & Johnston, Robert J.
- S0095069620301042 Fall in the sea, eventually? A green paradox in climate adaptation for coastal housing markets
by Parton, Lee C. & Dundas, Steven J.
- S0095069620301066 Linking urban air pollution with residents’ willingness to pay for greenspace: A choice experiment study in Beijing
by Liu, Zhaoyang & Hanley, Nick & Campbell, Danny
- S0095069620301078 OPEC, unconventional oil and climate change - On the importance of the order of extraction
by Benchekroun, Hassan & van der Meijden, Gerard & Withagen, Cees
- S0095069620301091 Distributional and temporal heterogeneity in the climate change effects on U.S. agriculture
by Malikov, Emir & Miao, Ruiqing & Zhang, Jingfang
- S0095069620301108 Does road expansion induce traffic? An evaluation of Vehicle-Kilometers Traveled in China
by Chen, Wei & Klaiber, H. Allen
- S009506962030084X Effects of information and seedling provision on tree planting and survival in smallholder oil palm plantations
by Rudolf, Katrin & Romero, Miriam & Asnawi, Rosyani & Irawan, Bambang & Wollni, Meike
- S009506962030108X ‘The scarlet letters’: Information disclosure and self-regulation: Evidence from antibiotic use in Denmark
by Belay, Dagim G. & Jensen, Jørgen D.
2020, Volume 103, Issue C
- S0095069620300607 Causal forest estimation of heterogeneous and time-varying environmental policy effects
by Miller, Steve
- S0095069620300619 Does the Value per Statistical Life vary with age or baseline health? Evidence from a compensating wage study in France
by Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Rochaix, Lise
- S0095069620300620 Traffic congestion, transportation policies, and the performance of first responders
by Brent, Daniel & Beland, Louis-Philippe
- S0095069620300632 The impact of climate change on internal migration in Brazil
by Oliveira, Jaqueline & Pereda, Paula
- S0095069620300644 Non-market valuation in integrated assessment modeling: The benefits of water right retirement
by Manning, Dale T. & Rad, Mani Rouhi & Suter, Jordan F. & Goemans, Christopher & Xiang, Zaichen & Bailey, Ryan
- S0095069620300656 Agricultural productivity and deforestation: Evidence from input subsidies and ethnic favoritism in Malawi
by Abman, Ryan & Carney, Conor
- S0095069620300668 Residential noise exposure and health: Evidence from aviation noise and birth outcomes
by Argys, Laura M. & Averett, Susan L. & Yang, Muzhe
- S0095069620300747 Social Norms and Energy Conservation Beyond the US
by Andor, Mark A. & Gerster, Andreas & Peters, Jörg & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- S0095069620300772 Spatially variable taxation and resource extraction: The impact of state oil taxes on drilling in the US
by Brown, Jason P. & Maniloff, Peter & Manning, Dale T.
- S0095069620300784 Do preferences to reduce health risks related to air pollution depend on illness type? Evidence from a choice experiment in Beijing, China
by Jin, Yana & Andersson, Henrik & Zhang, Shiqiu
- S0095069620300796 Dynamic corrective taxes with time-varying salience
by Gilbert, Ben & Graff Zivin, Joshua S.
- S0095069620300802 Measure twice, cut once: Optimal inventory and harvest under volume uncertainty and stochastic price dynamics
by Sloggy, Matthew R. & Kling, David M. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- S0095069620300814 Have international pollution protocols made a difference?
by Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad
- S0095069620300826 High priority violations and intra-firm pollution substitution
by Rijal, Binish & Khanna, Neha
- S0095069620300838 The impact of climate conditions on economic production. Evidence from a global panel of regions
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Wenz, Leonie
- S0095069620300863 Interpreting correlated random parameters in choice experiments
by Mariel, Petr & Artabe, Alaitz
- S0095069620300875 Economic Values of Coastal Erosion Management: Joint Estimation of Use and Existence Values with recreation demand and contingent valuation data
by Landry, Craig E. & Shonkwiler, J. Scott & Whitehead, John C.
- S009506962030067X How does eco-label competition affect environmental benefits? The case of Central Africa's forests
by Doremus, Jacqueline
2020, Volume 102, Issue C
- S0095069620300437 Neonicotinoids in U.S. maize: Insecticide substitution effects and environmental risk
by Perry, Edward D. & Moschini, GianCarlo
- S0095069620300462 Increasing the energy cognizance of electricity consumers in Mexico: Results from a field experiment
by Stojanovski, Ognen & Leslie, Gordon W. & Wolak, Frank A. & Huerta Wong, Juan Enrique & Thurber, Mark C.
- S0095069620300474 When good fences aren’t enough: The impact of neighboring air pollution on infant health
by DeCicca, Philip & Malak, Natalie
- S0095069620300553 How do US passenger vehicle fuel economy standards affect new vehicle purchases?
by Dou, Xiaoya & Linn, Joshua
- S0095069620300589 Does rainfall matter for economic growth? Evidence from global sub-national data (1990–2014)
by Damania, R. & Desbureaux, S. & Zaveri, E.
- S0095069620300590 Costs of inefficient regulation: Evidence from the Bakken
by Lade, Gabriel E. & Rudik, Ivan
2020, Volume 101, Issue C
- S0095069620300243 Energy endowments and the location of manufacturing firms
by Manderson, Edward J. & Kneller, Richard
- S0095069620300267 Fraccidents: The impact of fracking on road traffic deaths
by Xu, Minhong & Xu, Yilan
- S0095069620300279 On the impact of trade in a common property renewable resource oligopoly
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita & Tasneem, Dina
- S0095069620300280 Sorting in the used-car market after the Volkswagen emission scandal
by Strittmatter, Anthony & Lechner, Michael
- S0095069620300292 Climate change and adaptation in agriculture: Evidence from US cropping patterns
by Cui, Xiaomeng
- S0095069620300371 The rise and fall of bioenergy
by Hoel, Michael
- S0095069620300383 Social comparison nudges without monetary incentives: Evidence from home energy reports
by Myers, Erica & Souza, Mateus
- S0095069620300395 Mitigating the air pollution effect? The remarkable decline in the pollution-mortality relationship in Hong Kong
by Cheung, Chun Wai & He, Guojun & Pan, Yuhang
- S0095069620300401 The impact of wildfires on the recreational value of heathland: A discrete factor approach with adjustment for on-site sampling
by Nobel, Anne & Lizin, Sebastien & Witters, Nele & Rineau, Francois & Malina, Robert
- S0095069620300413 Brain freeze: outdoor cold and indoor cognitive performance
by Cook, Nikolai & Heyes, Anthony
- S0095069620300425 Firm internal network, environmental regulation, and plant death
by Cui, Jingbo & Moschini, GianCarlo
- S0095069620300449 Tariffs and the risk of invasive pest introductions in commodity imports: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Olson, Lars J.
- S0095069620300450 Water runoff and economic activity: The impact of water supply shocks on growth
by Russ, Jason
- S009506961830740X When threats become credible: A natural experiment of environmental enforcement from Florida
by Blundell, Wesley
2020, Volume 100, Issue C
- S0095069617308173 To build or not to build? Capital stocks and climate policy∗
by Baldwin, Elizabeth & Cai, Yongyang & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- S0095069618302432 All or nothing: Climate policy when assets can become stranded
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Steckel, Jan Christoph & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- S0095069618302481 The risk of policy tipping and stranded carbon assets
by van der Ploeg, Frederick & Rezai, Armon
- S0095069618302584 Petrodollar recycling, oil monopoly, and carbon taxes
by Marz, Waldemar & Pfeiffer, Johannes
- S0095069618305473 Enforcing regulatory standards in stock pollution problems
by Arguedas, Carmen & Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- S0095069618306442 Resolving intergenerational conflict over the environment under the Pareto criterion
by Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Liu, Pan
- S0095069618307083 Climate policy, stranded assets, and investors’ expectations
by Sen, Suphi & von Schickfus, Marie-Theres
- S0095069619300579 The role of research in common pool problems
by Kuusela, Olli-Pekka & Laiho, Tuomas
- S0095069619303304 Superfund cleanups and children’s lead exposure
by Klemick, Heather & Mason, Henry & Sullivan, Karen
- S009506961730623X Instrument choice and stranded assets in the transition to clean capital
by Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane
2020, Volume 99, Issue C
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069618300494 Reevaluating the ozone nonattainment standards: Evidence from the 2004 expansion
by Curtis, E. Mark
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069619300300 The effect of vehicle ownership restrictions on travel behavior: Evidence from the Beijing license plate lottery
by Yang, Jun & Liu, Antung A. & Qin, Ping & Linn, Joshua
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069617307295 Willingness-to-volunteer and stability of preferences between cities: Estimating the benefits of stormwater management
by Ando, Amy W. & Cadavid, Catalina Londoño & Netusil, Noelwah R. & Parthum, Bryan
- v:99:y:2020:i:c:s0095069619301664 The effects of smart-parking on transit and traffic: Evidence from SFpark
by Krishnamurthy, Chandra Kiran B. & Ngo, Nicole S.
2019, Volume 98, Issue C
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303693 The real effect of legal institutions: Environmental courts and firm environmental protection expenditure
by Zhang, Qi & Yu, Zhi & Kong, Dongmin
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304911 Climate policies and skill-biased employment dynamics: Evidence from EU countries
by Marin, Giovanni & Vona, Francesco
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303115 Providing the Spark: Impact of financial incentives on battery electric vehicle adoption
by Clinton, Bentley C. & Steinberg, Daniel C.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619304267 Firms' and states’ responses to laxer environmental standards
by Cordella, Tito & Devarajan, Shantayanan
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618300275 The ecological insurance trap
by Berry, Kevin & Fenichel, Eli P. & Robinson, Brian E.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304029 The price of innovation: An analysis of the marginal cost of green buildings
by Chegut, Andrea & Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618305229 Graduated stringency within collective incentives for group environmental compliance: Building coordination in field-lab experiments with artisanal gold miners in Colombia
by Rodriguez, Luz A. & Pfaff, Alexander & Velez, Maria Alejandra
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619301901 The effect of pollution on crime: Evidence from data on particulate matter and ozone
by Burkhardt, Jesse & Bayham, Jude & Wilson, Ander & Carter, Ellison & Berman, Jesse D. & O'Dell, Katelyn & Ford, Bonne & Fischer, Emily V. & Pierce, Jeffrey R.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619300014 Price perceptions in water demand
by Brent, Daniel A. & Ward, Michael B.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618309422 Ease vs. noise: Long-run changes in the value of transport (dis)amenities
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Nitsch, Volker & Wendland, Nicolai
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619304760 Ecosystems and human health: The local benefits of forest cover in Indonesia
by Garg, Teevrat
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069617301419 Structurally-consistent estimation of use and nonuse values for landscape-wide environmental change
by Day, Brett & Bateman, Ian & Binner, Amy & Ferrini, Silvia & Fezzi, Carlo
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618301220 Estimating the effect of air pollution on road safety using atmospheric temperature inversions
by Sager, Lutz
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619301159 Discounting in the presence of scarce ecosystem services
by Zhu, Xueqin & Smulders, Sjak & de Zeeuw, Aart
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618305084 Energy performance certification and time on the market
by Aydin, Erdal & Correa, Santiago Bohórquez & Brounen, Dirk
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618303814 Air pollution as a cause of sleeplessness: Social media evidence from a panel of Chinese cities
by Heyes, Anthony & Zhu, Mingying
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619302888 Linking permit markets multilaterally
by Doda, Baran & Quemin, Simon & Taschini, Luca
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304613 Tying enforcement to prices in emissions markets: An experimental evaluation
by Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304881 The tragedy of the commons and socialization: Theory and policy
by Bezin, Emeline & Ponthière, Gregory
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069618304248 Coastal dynamics and adaptation to uncertain sea level rise: Optimal portfolios for salt marsh migration
by Vinent, Orencio Duran & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L.
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s0095069619300476 The welfare cost of uncertainty in policy outcomes
by Schlee, Edward E. & Smith, V. Kerry
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961830651x Estimating the direct and indirect impact of typhoons on plant performance: Evidence from Chinese manufacturers
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Liu, Yi & Strobl, Eric & Tong, Meng
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961730582x Environmental disaster, pollution and infant health: Evidence from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Oloomi, Sara
- v:98:y:2019:i:c:s009506961930172x A behavioral rebound effect
by Dorner, Zack
2019, Volume 97, Issue C
- 23-41 Best policy response to environmental shocks: Applying a stochastic framework
by Bretschger, Lucas & Vinogradova, Alexandra
- 42-66 Non-cooperative and cooperative climate policies with anticipated breakthrough technology
by Jaakkola, Niko & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 67-91 The endowment effect, discounting and the environment
by Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank
- 92-115 Competing land uses and fossil fuel, and optimal energy conversion rates during the transition toward a green economy under a pollution stock constraint
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel
- 116-133 Economic growth, international trade, and the depletion or conservation of renewable natural resources
by Riekhof, Marie-Catherine & Regnier, Esther & Quaas, Martin F.
- 134-157 Environmental policy and human capital inequality: A matter of life and death
by Constant, Karine
- 158-181 Green tax reform, endogenous innovation and the growth dividend
by Karydas, Christos & Zhang, Lin
- 182-207 Spatial effects and strategic behavior in a multiregional transboundary pollution dynamic game
by de Frutos, Javier & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 208-240 Bargaining over natural resources: Governments between environmental organizations and extraction firms
by Schopf, Mark & Voss, Achim
- 241-252 International environmental agreements with support
by Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Withagen, Cees
2019, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-21 Do energy prices affect employment? Decomposed international evidence
by Hille, Erik & Möbius, Patrick
- 22-35 Cheap talk efficacy under potential and actual Hypothetical Bias: A meta-analysis
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 36-59 Infant health impacts of freshwater algal blooms: Evidence from an invasive species natural experiment
by Jones, Benjamin A.
- 60-87 Effects of stricter environmental regulations on resource development
by Lange, Ian & Redlinger, Michael
- 88-107 Do energy efficiency standards hurt consumers? Evidence from household appliance sales
by Brucal, Arlan & Roberts, Michael J.
- 108-129 Cumulative carbon emissions and economic policy: In search of general principles
by Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank
- 130-158 Do lower electricity storage costs reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
by Linn, Joshua & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 159-173 Microclimate effects of wind farms on local crop yields
by Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 174-194 When do environmental regulations backfire? Onsite industrial electricity generation, energy efficiency and policy instruments
by Curtis, E. Mark & Lee, Jonathan M.
- 195-212 Temperature effects on mortality and household adaptation: Evidence from China
by Yu, Xiumei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Wang, Min
- 213-235 Does subway expansion improve air quality?
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Purevjav, Avralt-Od & Yang, Lin
- 236-254 Prospect theory and energy efficiency
by Heutel, Garth
- 255-273 Fracking and indoor radon: Spurious correlation or cause for concern?
by Black, Katie Jo & McCoy, Shawn J. & Weber, Jeremy G.
- 274-285 The effects of pricing waste generation: A synthetic control approach
by Bueno, Matheus & Valente, Marica
- 286-309 Environmental regulation as a double-edged sword for housing markets: Evidence from the NOx Budget Trading Program
by Agarwal, Sumit & Deng, Yongheng & Li, Teng
- 310-341 Quantifying the rebound effects of residential solar panel adoption
by Qiu, Yueming & Kahn, Matthew E. & Xing, Bo
2019, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-25 Fuel consumption and gasoline prices: The role of assortative matching between households and automobiles
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Kasim, M. Taha
- 26-44 Urban afforestation and infant health: Evidence from MillionTreesNYC
by Jones, Benjamin A. & Goodkind, Andrew L.
- 45-56 Positive framing does not solve the tragedy of the commons
by Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Richter, Andries
- 57-61 A new baseline model for estimating willingness to pay from discrete choice models
by Carson, Richard T. & Czajkowski, Mikołaj
- 62-86 The impact of flooding on property prices: A repeat-sales approach
by Beltrán, Allan & Maddison, David & Elliott, Robert
- 87-101 The derivation of discount rates with an augmented measure of income
by Muller, Nicholas Z.
- 102-117 The Antiquities Act, national monuments, and the regional economy
by Jakus, Paul M. & Akhundjanov, Sherzod B.
- 118-132 Spatial aggregation and the value of natural capital
by Addicott, Ethan T. & Fenichel, Eli P.
- 133-152 Tell the truth or not? The montero mechanism for emissions control at work
by Requate, Till & Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Kean Siang, Ch'ng & Waichman, Israel
- 153-177 Strategic implications of counter-geoengineering: Clash or cooperation?
by Heyen, Daniel & Horton, Joshua & Moreno-Cruz, Juan
- 178-197 Can climate mitigation help the poor? Measuring impacts of the CDM in rural China
by Du, Yimeng & Takeuchi, Kenji
- 198-226 Redistribution and pollution taxes with non-linear Engel curves
by Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 227-256 The Kyoto protocol: Empirical evidence of a hidden success
by Maamoun, Nada
- 257-274 Temperature and industrial output: Firm-level evidence from China
by Chen, Xiaoguang & Yang, Lu
2019, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-26 Multinational corporations and the EU Emissions Trading System: The specter of asset erosion and creeping deindustrialization
by aus dem Moore, Nils & Großkurth, Philipp & Themann, Michael
- 27-53 Strategic pollution control and capital tax competition
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger
- 54-66 Valuation of natural capital under uncertain substitutability
by Gollier, Christian
- 67-81 Decentralized mechanisms for river sharing
by Gudmundsson, Jens & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Ko, Chiu Yu
- 82-100 Personality and economic choices
by Boyce, Christopher & Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick
- 101-117 Carbon taxation, OPEC and the end of oil
by Jaakkola, Niko
- 118-139 The environmental effects of trade within and across sectors
by LaPlue, Lawrence D.
- 140-160 The social cost of carbon revisited
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 161-187 Negotiating housing deal on a polluted day: Consequences and possible explanations
by Qin, Yu & Wu, Jing & Yan, Jubo
- 188-216 Willingness to pay for clean air in China
by Freeman, Richard & Liang, Wenquan & Song, Ran & Timmins, Christopher
- 217-235 Good news for environmental self-regulation? Finding the right link
by Wang, Yanbing & Delgado, Michael S. & Khanna, Neha & Bogan, Vicki L.
- 236-253 Too hot to handle: The effects of high temperatures during pregnancy on adult welfare outcomes
by Hu, Zihan & Li, Teng