Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2005, Volume 49, Issue 1
2004, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 997-1017 Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber
by Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H.
- 1018-1049 Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics
by Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1050-1077 The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 1078-1098 Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research
by Hart, Rob
- 1099-1121 Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 1122-1145 Achieving environmental goals in a world of trade and hidden action: the role of trade policies and eco-labeling
by Engel, Stefanie
- 1146-1174 Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?
by Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L.
- 1175-1191 The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico
by Rubio, M. del Mar
- 1192-1199 A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
by Bruneau, Joel F.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 811-836 An intergenerational common pool resource experiment
by Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 837-856 Testing ambient pollution instruments with heterogeneous agents
by Spraggon, John
- 857-879 Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach
by Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre
- 883-890 Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity
by Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 891-910 International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
by Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees
- 911-925 On trade, land-use, and biodiversity
by Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol
- 926-953 The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 954-977 Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions
by McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher
- 978-996 Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 613-631 One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population
by Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V.
- 632-654 Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance
by Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu
- 655-681 Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 682-704 Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M
- 705-722 Comparative politics and environmental taxation
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L.
- 723-741 Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth
by Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F.
- 742-768 ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming
by Popp, David
- 769-792 Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B.
- 793-810 Does accounting for preference heterogeneity improve the forecasting of a random utility model? A case study
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, R.C.Richard C.
2004, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 411-434 Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S.
- 435-457 Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?
by Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie
- 458-479 Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation
by Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri
- 483-485 Introduction to symposium
by Metcalf, G.E.Gilbert E.
- 486-509 Substitutability, experience, and the value disparity: evidence from the marketplace
by List, John A.
- 510-534 'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J.
- 535-558 Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes
by West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III
- 559-584 General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin
by Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 585-611 Did the Clean Air Act cause the remarkable decline in sulfur dioxide concentrations?
by Greenstone, Michael
2004, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 207-231 Corruption and energy efficiency in OECD countries: theory and evidence
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Vollebergh, Herman R. J. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 232-259 Inspections, warnings, and compliance: the case of petroleum storage regulation
by Eckert, Heather
- 260-269 Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 270-283 Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach
by Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz
- 284-306 Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 307-330 Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets
by N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C.
- 331-363 Information and effort in contingent valuation surveys: application to global climate change using national internet samples
by Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L.
- 364-387 Are emissions permits regressive?
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 388-409 Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
2004, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-12 Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?
by Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli
- 13-29 Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Hammitt, James K.
- 30-54 Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 55-70 What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 71-93 On visible choice sets and scope sensitivity
by Bateman, Ian J. & Cole, Matthew & Cooper, Philip & Georgiou, Stavros & Hadley, David & Poe, Gregory L.
- 94-116 Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models
by Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van
- 117-139 Externality effects of small-scale hazardous waste sites: evidence from urban commercial property markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 140-162 Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H.
- 163-182 Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A.
- 183-206 Instrument choice in a fishery
by Boyce, John R.
2003, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 363-383 Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R.
- 384-402 Plant vintage, technology, and environmental regulation
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 403-424 Pollution incidence and political jurisdiction: evidence from the TRI
by Helland, Eric & Whitford, Andrew B.
- 425-445 Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions
by Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 446-471 A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 472-489 An experimental investigation of explanations for inconsistencies in responses to second offers in double referenda
by Burton, Anthony C. & Carson, Katherine S. & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 490-512 Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A.
- 513-538 Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 539-556 Set-up costs and the existence of competitive equilibrium when extraction capacity is limited
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 557-576 The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet
by Heaps, Terry
2003, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 183-206 Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior
by Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E.
- 207-230 Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery
by Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R.
- 231-250 Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture
by Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith
- 251-268 Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration
by Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 269-287 Tax distortions and global climate policy
by Babiker, Mustafa H. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John
- 288-309 The influence of public open space on urban spatial structure
by Wu, JunJie & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 310-333 Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A.
- 334-352 On the scarcity value of ecosystem services
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 353-361 Further tests of entreaties to avoid hypothetical bias in referendum contingent valuation
by Brown, Thomas C. & Ajzen, Icek & Hrubes, Daniel
2003, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-24 Negotiating environmental agreements: Regional or federal authority?
by Eckert, Heather
- 25-37 Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare
by Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume
- 38-51 Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits
by Shiell, Leslie
- 52-71 Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 72-85 Targeting enforcement to improve compliance with environmental regulations
by Friesen, Lana
- 86-105 Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change
by Schatzki, Todd
- 106-130 An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein
- 131-155 Cadillac Desert revisited: property rights, public policy, and water-resource depletion
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 156-177 Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance
by Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
2003, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 523-545 Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous
by Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A.
- 546-568 Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking
by Innes, Robert
- 569-588 Extraction capacity and the optimal order of extraction
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 589-611 Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 612-630 Estimating preferences for outdoor recreation:: a comparison of continuous and count data demand system frameworks
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 631-649 A criterion validity test of the contingent valuation method: comparing hypothetical and actual voting behavior for a public referendum
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 650-673 Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary
- 674-691 International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics
by Siqueira, Kevin
- 692-707 Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?
by Greaker, Mads
- 708-723 Can a water market avert the "double-whammy" of trade reform and lead to a "win-win" outcome?
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry
2003, Volume 45, Issue 2, Supplement 1
- 333-355 Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 356-376 Dynamic environmental policy with strategic firms: prices versus quantities
by Moledina, Amyaz A. & Coggins, Jay S. & Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher
- 377-393 A theory of environmental risk disclosure
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gozlan, Estelle
- 394-415 Risk sharing in Coasean contracts
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A.
- 416-432 Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 433-453 Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 454-473 Cooperative and non-cooperative harvesting in a stochastic sequential fishery
by Laukkanen, Marita
- 474-491 Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions
by Burton, Peter S.
- 492-504 Minimum information management systems and ITQ fisheries management
by Batstone, C. J. & Sharp, B. M. H.
- 505-522 Uncertainty and species recovery program design
by Dyar, Julie A. & Wagner, Jeffrey
2003, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-23 Basinwide water management: a spatial model
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko
- 24-39 Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach
by Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc
- 40-62 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty
by Alberini, Anna & Boyle, Kevin & Welsh, Michael
- 63-84 Rationality spillovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 85-108 Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy
by Moxnes, Erling
- 109-127 Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D.
- 128-144 Addressing aggregation bias in zonal recreation models
by Moeltner, Klaus
2002, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 371-390 Further Results on Permit Markets with Market Power and Cheating
by Malik, Arun S.
- 391-425 Alternative Non-market Value-Elicitation Methods: Are the Underlying Preferences the Same?
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Poe, Gregory L. & Ethier, Robert G. & Schulze, William D.
- 426-447 A Review of WTA/WTP Studies
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 448-470 Cross-Hauling of Polluting Factors
by McAusland, Carol
- 471-492 A Real Options Approach to the Valuation of a Forestry Investment
by Insley, Margaret
- 493-516 Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties
by Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 517-539 Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 540-556 Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993
by Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin
2002, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 189-220 Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 221-241 Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring
by Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 242-260 The Regulation of Environmental Innovations
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 261-270 Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity
by Williams, Roberton III
- 271-289 An Empirical Study of the SO2 Allowance Market: Effects of PUC Regulations
by Arimura, Toshi H.
- 290-308 The Effect of Punishment on Firm Compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 309-328 Testing for Consistency in Contingent Ranking Experiments
by Foster, Vivien & Mourato, Susana
- 329-345 Long-Term Substitutability between Environmental and Man-Made Goods
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C.
- 346-369 Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
2002, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-22 On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages
by Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli
- 23-44 Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 45-69 A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility
by Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam
- 70-92 Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?
by Andrew Muller, R. & Mestelman, Stuart & Spraggon, John & Godby, Rob
- 93-105 Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 106-122 The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures
by McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A.
- 123-143 Designing Choice Sets for Stated Preference Methods: The Effects of Complexity on Choice Consistency
by DeShazo, J. R. & Fermo, German
- 144-168 Further Investigation of Voluntary Contribution Contingent Valuation: Fair Share, Time of Contribution, and Respondent Uncertainty
by Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Bohara, Alok K. & Silva, Carol L.
- 169-187 Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?
by Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit
2002, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 339-359 Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L.
- 360-385 Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats
by DeShazo, J. R.
- 386-411 Trade's Dynamic Solutions to Transboundary Pollution
by Fernandez, Linda
- 412-436 Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 437-454 Compensation for "Meaningful Participation" in Climate Change Control: A Modest Proposal and Empirical Analysis
by Panayotou, Theodore & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
- 455-476 Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David
- 477-496 Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka
by Richardson, Martin
- 497-517 Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko
2002, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 169-187 Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection
by Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 188-218 Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Trade Restrictions
by Ley, Eduardo & Macauley, Molly K. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 219-233 Calibration of Willingness-to-Accept
by List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 234-250 Environmental Regulations, Transfers, and Trade: Theory and Evidence
by Eliste, Paavo & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 251-266 Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
by Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A.
- 267-279 Flexible Functional Form Estimation of Willingness to Pay Using Dichotomous Choice Data
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 280-302 Private Storage of Common Property
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Salant, Stephen W.
- 303-324 Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities
by Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika
- 325-338 Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks
by Weitzman, Martin L.
2002, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-19 Taxation, Unemployment, and Growth: Dynamic Welfare Effects of "Green" Policies
by Bye, Brita
- 20-33 Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
by Danielsson, Asgeir
- 34-46 A Theory of Filtered Enforcement
by Heyes, Anthony
- 47-70 Individual Response, Information, and Intergenerational Common Pool Problems
by Chermak, Janie M. & Krause, Kate
- 71-92 The Use of Ambient Inspections in Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement When the Inspection Agency Cannot Commit Itself to Announced Inspection Probabilities
by Franckx, Laurent
- 93-112 Transboundary Air Pollution, Environmental Aid, and Political Uncertainty
by Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard A.
- 113-134 Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 135-157 Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?
by Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E.
- 158-168 Technical Change, External Economies, and the Porter Hypothesis
by Mohr, Robert D.
2001, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 235-256 Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
by Polasky, Stephen & Bin, Okmyung
- 257-276 A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 277-296 Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players
by List, John A. & Mason, Charles F.
- 297-309 Common Pool Resource Appropriation under Costly Cooperation
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 310-335 Pollution and Capital Markets in Developing Countries
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 336-359 El Nino, Expectations, and Fishing Effort in Monterey Bay, California
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 360-373 Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution
by Reis, Ana Balcao
- 374-384 Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
2001, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 119-139 The Credibility of a Threat to Nationalize
by Davis, Graham A.
- 140-155 Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 156-182 Along the Way Back from the Brink
by Rondeau, Daniel
- 183-206 Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use
by Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner M.
- 207-233 Nuclear Waste Transport and Residential Property Values: Estimating the Effects of Perceived Risks
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank
2001, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-22 When the Weak Win: The Role of Investment in Environmental Lobbying
by Damania, R.
- 23-52 Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues
by Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 53-64 Markets for Water Rights under Environmental Constraints
by Weber, Marian L.
- 65-81 Nonrenewable Resources with Switching Costs
by Mason, Charles F.
- 82-103 A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 104-118 Pollution Permit Markets with Intertemporal Trading and Asymmetric Information
by Yates, Andrew J. & Cronshaw, Mark B.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 235-251 Deforestation and Development in a Small Open Economy
by Hartwick, John M. & Van Long, Ngo & Tian, Huilan
- 252-268 Justifying Sustainability
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Tungodden, Bertil
- 269-285 Trade and Transboundary Pollution: Spatial Separation Reconsidered
by Unteroberdoerster, Olaf
- 286-294 Sellers' Hedging Incentives at EPA's Emission Trading Auction
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Haan, Marco
- 295-311 Thin versus Thick CO2 Market
by Liski, Matti
- 312-332 Economies of Scope in Endangered-Species Protection: Evidence from Interest-Group Behavior
by Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 333-350 Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies
by Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 135-161 Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D.
- 162-178 Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sulfur?
by Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S.
- 179-192 Do Hypothetical and Actual Marginal Willingness to Pay Differ in Choice Experiments?: Application to the Valuation of the Environment
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter
- 193-233 Valuing Managerial Flexibility: An Application of Real-Option Theory to Mining Investments
by Slade, Margaret E.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-12 Setting the Stakes in Environmental Contests
by Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 13-32 Population, Tenure, and Natural Resource Management: The Case of Customary Land Area in Malawi
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 33-43 Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
by Buschena, David E. & Anderson, Terry L. & Leonard, Jerry L.
- 44-69 Agricultural Intensification versus Extensification: A Case Study of Deforestation in the Northern-Hill Region of Vietnam
by Tachibana, Towa & Nguyen, Trung M. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 70-93 Strength-of-Preference Indicators and an Ordered-Response Model for Ordinarily Dichotomous, Discrete Choice Data
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Opaluch, James J. & Weaver, Thomas F.
- 94-108 Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies
by Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen
- 109-134 Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
2000, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 189-210 The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
by Schennach, Susanne M.