Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
September 2005, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 422-433 Bargaining in environmental regulation revisited
by Arguedas, Carmen
- 434-446 Environmental policy, the porter hypothesis and the composition of capital: Effects of learning and technological progress
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
July 2005, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-22 Rethinking the scope test as a criterion for validity in contingent valuation
by Heberlein, Thomas A. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Schaeffer, Nora Cate
- 23-46 Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 47-58 Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
by Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid
- 59-81 Carbon sequestration or abatement? The effect of rising carbon prices on the optimal portfolio of greenhouse-gas mitigation strategies
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Plantinga, Andrew
- 82-101 Transboundary spillovers and decentralization of environmental policies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 102-120 Abatement costs in response to the Swedish charge on nitrogen oxide emissions
by Isaksson, Lena Hoglund
- 121-143 Industrial characteristics, environmental regulations and air pollution: an analysis of the UK manufacturing sector
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 144-169 Air pollution abatement costs under the Clean Air Act: evidence from the PACE survey
by Becker, Randy A.
- 170-188 Flexible mixture distribution modeling of dichotomous choice contingent valuation with heterogenity
by Arana, Jorge E. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 189-211 Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
by Scrogin, David
- 212-224 On interjurisdictional competition and environmental federalism
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
May 2005, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 405-426 Diversity, productivity and temporal stability in the economies of humans and nature
by Tilman, David & Polasky, Stephen & Lehman, Clarence
- 427-436 Non-compliance and the quota price in an ITQ fishery
by Hatcher, Aaron
- 437-462 Fishing quota markets
by Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi
- 463-483 Stochastic bycatch, informational asymmetry, and discarding
by Herrera, Guillermo E.
- 484-499 Scarcity, growth and R&D
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 500-515 Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 516-535 Corruption, political competition and environmental policy
by Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard
- 536-546 Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
by Bruneau, Joel F.
March 2005, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 205-234 Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 235-261 Intergovernmental versus intersource emissions trading when firms are noncompliant
by Konishi, Hideki
- 262-280 Green price indices
by Spencer Banzhaf, H.
- 281-300 Impure public goods and the comparative statics of environmentally friendly consumption
by Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 301-310 Pigouvian taxation under double moral hazard
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 311-329 Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel
- 330-342 The effect of varying the causes of environmental problems on stated WTP values: evidence from a field study
by Bulte, Erwin & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 343-365 Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott
- 366-380 Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 381-404 Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries
by Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E.
January 2005, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves
by Sanchirico, James N.
- 26-51 Sharing clams: tragedy of an incomplete commons
by Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 52-67 Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?
by Smith, William & Son, Young Seob
- 68-82 An efficient mechanism to control correlated externalities: redistributive transfers and the coexistence of regional and global pollution permit markets
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 83-102 A trading-ratio system for trading water pollution discharge permits
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Shaw, Daigee
- 103-115 Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition
by Palmquist, Raymond B.
- 116-131 Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach
by Maddison, David
- 132-156 Environmental policy and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Wagner, Thomas
- 157-173 Extended liability for environmental accidents: what you see is what you get
by Hutchinson, Emma & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 174-196 Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system
by Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David
- 197-200 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty: a comment
by Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
November 2004, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 997-1017 Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber
by Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H.
- 1018-1049 Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics
by Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1050-1077 The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 1078-1098 Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research
by Hart, Rob
- 1099-1121 Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 1122-1145 Achieving environmental goals in a world of trade and hidden action: the role of trade policies and eco-labeling
by Engel, Stefanie
- 1146-1174 Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?
by Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L.
- 1175-1191 The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico
by Rubio, M. del Mar
- 1192-1199 A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
by Bruneau, Joel F.
September 2004, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 811-836 An intergenerational common pool resource experiment
by Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 837-856 Testing ambient pollution instruments with heterogeneous agents
by Spraggon, John
- 857-879 Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach
by Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre
- 883-890 Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity
by Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 891-910 International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
by Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees
- 911-925 On trade, land-use, and biodiversity
by Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol
- 926-953 The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 954-977 Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions
by McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher
- 978-996 Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W.
July 2004, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 613-631 One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population
by Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V.
- 632-654 Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance
by Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu
- 655-681 Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 682-704 Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M
- 705-722 Comparative politics and environmental taxation
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L.
- 723-741 Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth
by Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F.
- 742-768 ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming
by Popp, David
- 769-792 Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B.
- 793-810 Does accounting for preference heterogeneity improve the forecasting of a random utility model? A case study
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, R.C.Richard C.
May 2004, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 411-434 Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S.
- 435-457 Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?
by Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie
- 458-479 Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation
by Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri
- 483-485 Introduction to symposium
by Metcalf, G.E.Gilbert E.
- 486-509 Substitutability, experience, and the value disparity: evidence from the marketplace
by List, John A.
- 510-534 'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J.
- 535-558 Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes
by West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III
- 559-584 General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin
by Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 585-611 Did the Clean Air Act cause the remarkable decline in sulfur dioxide concentrations?
by Greenstone, Michael
March 2004, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 207-231 Corruption and energy efficiency in OECD countries: theory and evidence
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Vollebergh, Herman R. J. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 232-259 Inspections, warnings, and compliance: the case of petroleum storage regulation
by Eckert, Heather
- 260-269 Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 270-283 Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach
by Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz
- 284-306 Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 307-330 Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets
by N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C.
- 331-363 Information and effort in contingent valuation surveys: application to global climate change using national internet samples
by Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L.
- 364-387 Are emissions permits regressive?
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 388-409 Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
January 2004, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-12 Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?
by Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli
- 13-29 Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Hammitt, James K.
- 30-54 Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 55-70 What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 71-93 On visible choice sets and scope sensitivity
by Bateman, Ian J. & Cole, Matthew & Cooper, Philip & Georgiou, Stavros & Hadley, David & Poe, Gregory L.
- 94-116 Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models
by Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van
- 117-139 Externality effects of small-scale hazardous waste sites: evidence from urban commercial property markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 140-162 Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H.
- 163-182 Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A.
- 183-206 Instrument choice in a fishery
by Boyce, John R.
November 2003, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 363-383 Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R.
- 384-402 Plant vintage, technology, and environmental regulation
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 403-424 Pollution incidence and political jurisdiction: evidence from the TRI
by Helland, Eric & Whitford, Andrew B.
- 425-445 Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions
by Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 446-471 A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 472-489 An experimental investigation of explanations for inconsistencies in responses to second offers in double referenda
by Burton, Anthony C. & Carson, Katherine S. & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 490-512 Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A.
- 513-538 Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 539-556 Set-up costs and the existence of competitive equilibrium when extraction capacity is limited
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 557-576 The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet
by Heaps, Terry
September 2003, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 183-206 Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior
by Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E.
- 207-230 Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery
by Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R.
- 231-250 Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture
by Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith
- 251-268 Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration
by Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 269-287 Tax distortions and global climate policy
by Babiker, Mustafa H. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John
- 288-309 The influence of public open space on urban spatial structure
by Wu, JunJie & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 310-333 Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A.
- 334-352 On the scarcity value of ecosystem services
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 353-361 Further tests of entreaties to avoid hypothetical bias in referendum contingent valuation
by Brown, Thomas C. & Ajzen, Icek & Hrubes, Daniel
July 2003, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-24 Negotiating environmental agreements: Regional or federal authority?
by Eckert, Heather
- 25-37 Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare
by Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume
- 38-51 Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits
by Shiell, Leslie
- 52-71 Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 72-85 Targeting enforcement to improve compliance with environmental regulations
by Friesen, Lana
- 86-105 Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change
by Schatzki, Todd
- 106-130 An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein
- 131-155 Cadillac Desert revisited: property rights, public policy, and water-resource depletion
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 156-177 Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance
by Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
May 2003, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 523-545 Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous
by Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A.
- 546-568 Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking
by Innes, Robert
- 569-588 Extraction capacity and the optimal order of extraction
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 589-611 Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 612-630 Estimating preferences for outdoor recreation:: a comparison of continuous and count data demand system frameworks
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 631-649 A criterion validity test of the contingent valuation method: comparing hypothetical and actual voting behavior for a public referendum
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 650-673 Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary
- 674-691 International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics
by Siqueira, Kevin
- 692-707 Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?
by Greaker, Mads
- 708-723 Can a water market avert the "double-whammy" of trade reform and lead to a "win-win" outcome?
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry
March 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 145-165 Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 166-176 Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 177-194 Candidate eco-labeling and senate campaign contributions
by Riddel, Mary
- 195-212 Temporal correlation in recreation demand models with limited data
by Haab, T. C.
- 213-230 Valuing aboriginal artifacts: a combined revealed-stated preference approach
by Boxall, Peter C. & Englin, Jeffrey & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 231-245 Identifying the warm glow effect in contingent valuation
by Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & Schokkaert, Erik
- 246-264 The long-run effects of environmental reform in open economies
by Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua & Sacheti, Sandeep
- 265-277 Direct regulation of a mobile polluting firm
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 278-293 Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries
by Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A.
- 294-318 The determinants of household recycling: a material-specific analysis of recycling program features and unit pricing
by Jenkins, Robin R. & Martinez, Salvador A. & Palmer, Karen & Podolsky, Michael J.
- 319-332 The amenity value of the Italian climate
by Maddison, David & Bigano, Andrea
March 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2, Supplement 1
- 333-355 Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 356-376 Dynamic environmental policy with strategic firms: prices versus quantities
by Moledina, Amyaz A. & Coggins, Jay S. & Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher
- 377-393 A theory of environmental risk disclosure
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gozlan, Estelle
- 394-415 Risk sharing in Coasean contracts
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A.
- 416-432 Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 433-453 Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 454-473 Cooperative and non-cooperative harvesting in a stochastic sequential fishery
by Laukkanen, Marita
- 474-491 Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions
by Burton, Peter S.
- 492-504 Minimum information management systems and ITQ fisheries management
by Batstone, C. J. & Sharp, B. M. H.
- 505-522 Uncertainty and species recovery program design
by Dyar, Julie A. & Wagner, Jeffrey
January 2003, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-23 Basinwide water management: a spatial model
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko
- 24-39 Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach
by Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc
- 40-62 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty
by Alberini, Anna & Boyle, Kevin & Welsh, Michael
- 63-84 Rationality spillovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 85-108 Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy
by Moxnes, Erling
- 109-127 Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D.
- 128-144 Addressing aggregation bias in zonal recreation models
by Moeltner, Klaus
November 2002, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 371-390 Further Results on Permit Markets with Market Power and Cheating
by Malik, Arun S.
- 391-425 Alternative Non-market Value-Elicitation Methods: Are the Underlying Preferences the Same?
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Poe, Gregory L. & Ethier, Robert G. & Schulze, William D.
- 426-447 A Review of WTA/WTP Studies
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 448-470 Cross-Hauling of Polluting Factors
by McAusland, Carol
- 471-492 A Real Options Approach to the Valuation of a Forestry Investment
by Insley, Margaret
- 493-516 Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties
by Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 517-539 Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 540-556 Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993
by Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin
September 2002, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 189-220 Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 221-241 Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring
by Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 242-260 The Regulation of Environmental Innovations
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 261-270 Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity
by Williams, Roberton III
- 271-289 An Empirical Study of the SO2 Allowance Market: Effects of PUC Regulations
by Arimura, Toshi H.
- 290-308 The Effect of Punishment on Firm Compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 309-328 Testing for Consistency in Contingent Ranking Experiments
by Foster, Vivien & Mourato, Susana
- 329-345 Long-Term Substitutability between Environmental and Man-Made Goods
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C.
- 346-369 Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
July 2002, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-22 On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages
by Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli
- 23-44 Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 45-69 A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility
by Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam
- 70-92 Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?
by Andrew Muller, R. & Mestelman, Stuart & Spraggon, John & Godby, Rob
- 93-105 Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 106-122 The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures
by McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A.
- 123-143 Designing Choice Sets for Stated Preference Methods: The Effects of Complexity on Choice Consistency
by DeShazo, J. R. & Fermo, German
- 144-168 Further Investigation of Voluntary Contribution Contingent Valuation: Fair Share, Time of Contribution, and Respondent Uncertainty
by Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Bohara, Alok K. & Silva, Carol L.
- 169-187 Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?
by Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit
May 2002, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 339-359 Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L.
- 360-385 Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats
by DeShazo, J. R.
- 386-411 Trade's Dynamic Solutions to Transboundary Pollution
by Fernandez, Linda
- 412-436 Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 437-454 Compensation for "Meaningful Participation" in Climate Change Control: A Modest Proposal and Empirical Analysis
by Panayotou, Theodore & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
- 455-476 Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David
- 477-496 Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka
by Richardson, Martin
- 497-517 Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko
March 2002, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 169-187 Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection
by Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 188-218 Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Trade Restrictions
by Ley, Eduardo & Macauley, Molly K. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 219-233 Calibration of Willingness-to-Accept
by List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F.