Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
July 2003, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 52-71 Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 72-85 Targeting enforcement to improve compliance with environmental regulations
by Friesen, Lana
- 86-105 Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change
by Schatzki, Todd
- 106-130 An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein
- 131-155 Cadillac Desert revisited: property rights, public policy, and water-resource depletion
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 156-177 Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance
by Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
May 2003, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 523-545 Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous
by Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A.
- 546-568 Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking
by Innes, Robert
- 569-588 Extraction capacity and the optimal order of extraction
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 589-611 Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 612-630 Estimating preferences for outdoor recreation:: a comparison of continuous and count data demand system frameworks
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 631-649 A criterion validity test of the contingent valuation method: comparing hypothetical and actual voting behavior for a public referendum
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 650-673 Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary
- 674-691 International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics
by Siqueira, Kevin
- 692-707 Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?
by Greaker, Mads
- 708-723 Can a water market avert the "double-whammy" of trade reform and lead to a "win-win" outcome?
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry
March 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 145-165 Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 166-176 Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 177-194 Candidate eco-labeling and senate campaign contributions
by Riddel, Mary
- 195-212 Temporal correlation in recreation demand models with limited data
by Haab, T. C.
- 213-230 Valuing aboriginal artifacts: a combined revealed-stated preference approach
by Boxall, Peter C. & Englin, Jeffrey & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 231-245 Identifying the warm glow effect in contingent valuation
by Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & Schokkaert, Erik
- 246-264 The long-run effects of environmental reform in open economies
by Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua & Sacheti, Sandeep
- 265-277 Direct regulation of a mobile polluting firm
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 278-293 Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries
by Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A.
- 294-318 The determinants of household recycling: a material-specific analysis of recycling program features and unit pricing
by Jenkins, Robin R. & Martinez, Salvador A. & Palmer, Karen & Podolsky, Michael J.
- 319-332 The amenity value of the Italian climate
by Maddison, David & Bigano, Andrea
March 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2, Supplement 1
- 333-355 Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 356-376 Dynamic environmental policy with strategic firms: prices versus quantities
by Moledina, Amyaz A. & Coggins, Jay S. & Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher
- 377-393 A theory of environmental risk disclosure
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gozlan, Estelle
- 394-415 Risk sharing in Coasean contracts
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A.
- 416-432 Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 433-453 Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 454-473 Cooperative and non-cooperative harvesting in a stochastic sequential fishery
by Laukkanen, Marita
- 474-491 Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions
by Burton, Peter S.
- 492-504 Minimum information management systems and ITQ fisheries management
by Batstone, C. J. & Sharp, B. M. H.
- 505-522 Uncertainty and species recovery program design
by Dyar, Julie A. & Wagner, Jeffrey
January 2003, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-23 Basinwide water management: a spatial model
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko
- 24-39 Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach
by Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc
- 40-62 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty
by Alberini, Anna & Boyle, Kevin & Welsh, Michael
- 63-84 Rationality spillovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 85-108 Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy
by Moxnes, Erling
- 109-127 Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D.
- 128-144 Addressing aggregation bias in zonal recreation models
by Moeltner, Klaus
November 2002, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 371-390 Further Results on Permit Markets with Market Power and Cheating
by Malik, Arun S.
- 391-425 Alternative Non-market Value-Elicitation Methods: Are the Underlying Preferences the Same?
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Poe, Gregory L. & Ethier, Robert G. & Schulze, William D.
- 426-447 A Review of WTA/WTP Studies
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 448-470 Cross-Hauling of Polluting Factors
by McAusland, Carol
- 471-492 A Real Options Approach to the Valuation of a Forestry Investment
by Insley, Margaret
- 493-516 Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties
by Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 517-539 Aggregation of Dynamic Systems and the Existence of a Regeneration Function
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 540-556 Total Factor Productivity Change in the New England Groundfish Fishery: 1964-1993
by Jin, Di & Thunberg, Eric & Kite-Powell, Hauke & Blake, Kevin
September 2002, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 189-220 Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 221-241 Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring
by Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David
- 242-260 The Regulation of Environmental Innovations
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 261-270 Environmental Tax Interactions when Pollution Affects Health or Productivity
by Williams, Roberton III
- 271-289 An Empirical Study of the SO2 Allowance Market: Effects of PUC Regulations
by Arimura, Toshi H.
- 290-308 The Effect of Punishment on Firm Compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations
by Stafford, Sarah L.
- 309-328 Testing for Consistency in Contingent Ranking Experiments
by Foster, Vivien & Mourato, Susana
- 329-345 Long-Term Substitutability between Environmental and Man-Made Goods
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C.
- 346-369 Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
July 2002, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-22 On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages
by Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli
- 23-44 Permits, Standards, and Technology Innovation
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 45-69 A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility
by Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam
- 70-92 Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?
by Andrew Muller, R. & Mestelman, Stuart & Spraggon, John & Godby, Rob
- 93-105 Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous
by Roseta-Palma, Catarina
- 106-122 The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures
by McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A.
- 123-143 Designing Choice Sets for Stated Preference Methods: The Effects of Complexity on Choice Consistency
by DeShazo, J. R. & Fermo, German
- 144-168 Further Investigation of Voluntary Contribution Contingent Valuation: Fair Share, Time of Contribution, and Respondent Uncertainty
by Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Bohara, Alok K. & Silva, Carol L.
- 169-187 Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?
by Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit
May 2002, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 339-359 Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L.
- 360-385 Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats
by DeShazo, J. R.
- 386-411 Trade's Dynamic Solutions to Transboundary Pollution
by Fernandez, Linda
- 412-436 Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 437-454 Compensation for "Meaningful Participation" in Climate Change Control: A Modest Proposal and Empirical Analysis
by Panayotou, Theodore & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
- 455-476 Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"
by Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David
- 477-496 Quality and Congestion in Environmental Goods: The Road to the Wangapeka
by Richardson, Martin
- 497-517 Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko
March 2002, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 169-187 Voluntary Incentive Design for Endangered Species Protection
by Smith, Rodney B. W. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 188-218 Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Trade Restrictions
by Ley, Eduardo & Macauley, Molly K. & Salant, Stephen W.
- 219-233 Calibration of Willingness-to-Accept
by List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 234-250 Environmental Regulations, Transfers, and Trade: Theory and Evidence
by Eliste, Paavo & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 251-266 Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
by Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A.
- 267-279 Flexible Functional Form Estimation of Willingness to Pay Using Dichotomous Choice Data
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 280-302 Private Storage of Common Property
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Salant, Stephen W.
- 303-324 Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities
by Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika
- 325-338 Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks
by Weitzman, Martin L.
January 2002, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-19 Taxation, Unemployment, and Growth: Dynamic Welfare Effects of "Green" Policies
by Bye, Brita
- 20-33 Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
by Danielsson, Asgeir
- 34-46 A Theory of Filtered Enforcement
by Heyes, Anthony
- 47-70 Individual Response, Information, and Intergenerational Common Pool Problems
by Chermak, Janie M. & Krause, Kate
- 71-92 The Use of Ambient Inspections in Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement When the Inspection Agency Cannot Commit Itself to Announced Inspection Probabilities
by Franckx, Laurent
- 93-112 Transboundary Air Pollution, Environmental Aid, and Political Uncertainty
by Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard A.
- 113-134 Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 135-157 Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?
by Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E.
- 158-168 Technical Change, External Economies, and the Porter Hypothesis
by Mohr, Robert D.
November 2001, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 235-256 Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
by Polasky, Stephen & Bin, Okmyung
- 257-276 A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 277-296 Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players
by List, John A. & Mason, Charles F.
- 297-309 Common Pool Resource Appropriation under Costly Cooperation
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 310-335 Pollution and Capital Markets in Developing Countries
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 336-359 El Nino, Expectations, and Fishing Effort in Monterey Bay, California
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 360-373 Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution
by Reis, Ana Balcao
- 374-384 Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
September 2001, Volume 42, Issue 2
July 2001, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-22 When the Weak Win: The Role of Investment in Environmental Lobbying
by Damania, R.
- 23-52 Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues
by Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 53-64 Markets for Water Rights under Environmental Constraints
by Weber, Marian L.
- 65-81 Nonrenewable Resources with Switching Costs
by Mason, Charles F.
- 82-103 A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 104-118 Pollution Permit Markets with Intertemporal Trading and Asymmetric Information
by Yates, Andrew J. & Cronshaw, Mark B.
May 2001, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 235-251 Deforestation and Development in a Small Open Economy
by Hartwick, John M. & Van Long, Ngo & Tian, Huilan
- 252-268 Justifying Sustainability
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Tungodden, Bertil
- 269-285 Trade and Transboundary Pollution: Spatial Separation Reconsidered
by Unteroberdoerster, Olaf
- 286-294 Sellers' Hedging Incentives at EPA's Emission Trading Auction
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Haan, Marco
- 295-311 Thin versus Thick CO2 Market
by Liski, Matti
- 312-332 Economies of Scope in Endangered-Species Protection: Evidence from Interest-Group Behavior
by Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 333-350 Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies
by Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A.
March 2001, Volume 41, Issue 2
January 2001, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-12 Setting the Stakes in Environmental Contests
by Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 13-32 Population, Tenure, and Natural Resource Management: The Case of Customary Land Area in Malawi
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 33-43 Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
by Buschena, David E. & Anderson, Terry L. & Leonard, Jerry L.
- 44-69 Agricultural Intensification versus Extensification: A Case Study of Deforestation in the Northern-Hill Region of Vietnam
by Tachibana, Towa & Nguyen, Trung M. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 70-93 Strength-of-Preference Indicators and an Ordered-Response Model for Ordinarily Dichotomous, Discrete Choice Data
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Opaluch, James J. & Weaver, Thomas F.
- 94-108 Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies
by Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen
- 109-134 Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
November 2000, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 189-210 The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
by Schennach, Susanne M.
- 211-235 Climate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration
by Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 236-250 Renewable Resources and Economic Sustainability: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Time Preferences
by Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 251-274 Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Analysis of the Canadian Pulp and Paper Industry, 1959-1994: An Input Distance Function Approach
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 275-296 North-South Investment Flows and Optimal Environmental Policies
by Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy H. & Ali Khan, M.
September 2000, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 87-110 Regulatory Rule-Making with Legal Challenges
by Garvie, Devon A. & Lipman, Barton L.
- 111-136 Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments
by Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N.
- 137-150 Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve
by Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha
- 151-163 Initial and Continuing Compliance and the Trade-Off between Monitoring and Control Cost
by Harford, Jon D.
- 164-180 Optimal Control of Acid Rain in a Federation with Decentralized Leadership and Information
by Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 181-188 A Note on ITQs and Optimal Investment
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
July 2000, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Effects of Environmental Regulations on Foreign Direct Investment
by List, John A. & Co, Catherine Y.
- 21-36 Random Coefficient Models for Stated Preference Surveys
by Layton, David F.
- 37-55 Do Residential Water Demand Side Management Policies Measure Up? An Analysis of Eight California Water Agencies
by Renwick, Mary E. & Green, Richard D.
- 56-75 Environmental Regulation as a Barrier to the Formation of Small Manufacturing Establishments: A Longitudinal Examination
by Dean, Thomas J. & Brown, Robert L. & Stango, Victor
- 76-81 Discussion of Morey and Waldman's "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models"
by Train, Kenneth & McFadden, Daniel & Johnson, Reed
- 82-85 Joint Estimation of Catch and Other Travel-Cost Parameters--Some Further Thoughts
by Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M.
May 2000, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 243-243 Editor'S Note
by Deacon, Robert T.
- 245-247 In Response to the Publication of the 25th Anniversary Issue of JEEM in Honor of Its First Three Editors
by Kneese, Allen V.
- 249-263 Reflections upon 25 Years of the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
by Brookshire, David S. & Scrogin, David O.
- 264-281 Trends in Natural Resource Economics in JEEM 1974-1997: Breakpoint and Nonparametric Analysis
by Fisher, Athony & Ward, Michael
- 282-305 Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 306-327 Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?
by Wilen, James E.
- 328-350 Has Economic Research Answered the Needs of Environmental Policy?
by Cropper, Maureen L.
- 351-374 JEEM and Non-market Valuation: 1974-1998
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 375-399 The Impact of Economics on Environmental Policy
by Hahn, Robert W.
March 2000, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 121-144 Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices
by Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 145-161 Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation
by Crooker, John & Kling, Catherine L.
- 162-188 Land Reform Policies, the Sources of Violent Conflict, and Implications for Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Alston, Lee J. & Libecap, Gary D. & Mueller, Bernardo
- 189-204 Managing a Multiple-Use Resource: The Case of Feral Pig Management in California Rangeland
by Zivin, Joshua & Hueth, Brent M. & Zilberman, David
- 205-223 Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities
by Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti
- 224-241 Harmonization and Optimal Environmental Policy in a Federal System with Asymmetric Information
by Ulph, Alistair
January 2000, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-38 Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy
- 39-66 What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David
- 67-96 Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M.
- 97-116 Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach
by Font, Antoni Riera
November 1999, Volume 38, Issue 3
September 1999, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 121-142 The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants
by Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D.
- 143-157 A Comparison of Welfare Estimates from Four Models for Linking Seasonal Recreational Trips to Multinomial Logit Models of Site Choice
by Parsons, George R. & Jakus, Paul M. & Tomasi, Ted
- 158-175 The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations
by Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 176-194 Heterogeneity, Irreversible Production Choices, and Efficiency in Emission Permit Markets
by Ben-David, Shaul & Brookshire, David S. & Burness, Stuart & McKee, Michael & Schmidt, Christian
- 195-214 Tradable Allowances in a Restructuring Electric Industry
by Tschirhart, John & Wen, Shiow-Ying
- 215-233 Specification Tests for Mixed Demand Systems with an Emphasis on Combining Contingent Valuation and Revealed Data
by Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M.
- 234-246 An Economic Analysis of Household Waste Management
by Choe, Chongwoo & Fraser, Iain
July 1999, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-19 Pricing Biodiversity
by Montgomery, Claire A. & Pollak, Robert A. & Freemark, Kathryn & White, Denis
- 20-48 Strict Liability as a Deterrent in Toxic Waste Management: Empirical Evidence from Accident and Spill Data
by Alberini, Anna & Austin, David H.
- 49-65 Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models
by Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 66-80 Information and the Divergence between Willingness to Accept and Willingness to Pay
by Kolstad, Charles D. & Guzman, Rolando M.
- 81-96 Pollution Monitoring: Optimal Design of Inspection--An Economic Analysis of the Use of Satellite Information to Deter Oil Pollution
by Florens, Jean-Pierre & Foucher, Caroline
- 97-120 Estimating Willingness to Pay and Resource Tradeoffs with Different Payment Mechanisms: An Evaluation of a Funding Guarantee for Watershed Management
by Johnston, Robert J. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Weaver, Thomas F.
May 1999, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 211-232 Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives
by Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta
- 233-255 Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction
by Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 256-271 Winners and Losers in a World with Global Warming: Noncooperation, Altruism, and Social Welfare
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 272-289 Government Management of Village Commons: Comparing Two Forest Policies
by Ligon, Ethan & Narain, Urvashi
- 290-305 Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery
by Weninger, Quinn
- 306-314 A Derivation of the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
by McKitrick, Ross
March 1999, Volume 37, Issue 2
January 1999, Volume 37, Issue 1