Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
1994, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 21-37 An Open-Access Analysis of the Northern Anchovy Fishery
by Opsomer Jean-Didier & Conrad Jon M.
- 38-48 Using Automatic Tax Changes to Control Pollution Emissions
by Karp Larry & Livernois John
- 49-63 Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition
by Kennedy Peter W.
- 64-83 An Investigation of Part-Whole Biases in Contingent-Valuation Studies
by Boyle Kevin J. & Desvousges William H. & Johnson F. Reed & Dunford Richard W. & Hudson Sara P.
- 84-91 Spreading versus Concentrating Damages: Environmental Policy in the Presence of Nonconvexities
by Helfand Gloria E. & Rubin Jonathan
- 92-97 Do We Need the Entry-Exit Condition on Polluting Firms?
by Kohn Robert E.
1994, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 215-234 The Economics of Household Solid Waste Generation and Disposal
by Morris Glenn E. & Holthausen Jr. Duncan M.
- 235-256 Cooperative Solution of Local Externality Problems: A Case of Mechanism Design Applied to Irrigation
by Loehman Edna & Dinar Ariel
- 257-270 What Is Consumer's Surplus Per Day of Use, When Is It a Constant Independent of the Number of Days of Use, and What Does It Tell Us about Consumers Surplus?
by Morey Edward R.
- 271-292 Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities
by Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M.
- 293-296 Saturday Effects in Tanker Oil Spills: Comment
by Solow Andrew R.
- 297-299 Saturday Effects in Tanker Oil Spills: Reply
by Goodstein Eban
1994, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 111-128 The Marginal Cost of Species Preservation: The Northern Spotted Owl
by Montgomery Claire A. & Brown Jr. , Gardner M. & Adams Darius M.
- 129-148 Choices without Prices without Apologies
by Vatn Arild & Bromley Daniel W.
- 149-162 Resource Extraction and the Threat of Possible Expropriation: The Role of Swiss Bank Accounts
by Konrad Kai A. & Olsen Trond E. & Schob Ronnie
- 163-180 Hotelling Rents in Hotelling Space: Product Differentiation in Exhaustible Resource Markets
by Kolstad Charles D.
- 181-199 Welfare Analysis When Budget Constraints Are Nonlinear: The Case of Flood Hazard Reduction
by Driscoll Paul & Dietz Brian & Alwang Jeffrey
- 200-209 On the Environmental Discount Rate
by Weitzman Martin L.
- 210-213 Entropy and Natural Resource Scarcity: A Reply to the Critics
by Young Jeffrey T.
1994, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-18 Pigouvian Taxation of Energy for Flow and Stock Externalities and Strategic, Noncompetitive Energy Pricing
by Wirl Franz
- 19-30 The Value of Water Supply Reliability in Urban Water Systems
by Howe Charles W. & Smith Mark Griffin & Bennett Lynne & Brendecke Charles M. & Flack J. Ernest & Hamm Robert M. & Mann Roger & Rozaklis Lee & Wunderlich Karl
- 31-43 Pollution Policy: the Role for Publicly Provided Information
by Kennedy Peter W. & Laplante Benoit & Maxwell John
- 44-65 International Trade and the Environment: Policy Reform in a Polluted Small Open Economy
by Copeland Brian R.
- 66-87 Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources
by Booker J. F. & Young R. A.
- 88-109 How People Respond to Contingent Valuation Questions: A Verbal Protocol Analysis of Willingness to Pay for an Environmental Regulation
by Schkade David A. & Payne John W.
1993, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 201-211 Implicit Environmental Costs in Hydroelectric Development: An Analysis of the Norwegian Master Plan for Water Resources
by Carlsen Arne J. & Strand Jon & Wenstop Fred
- 212-234 The Inefficiency of Decentralized Non-renewable Resource Extraction: The Case of Soviet Timber
by Brown Jr. , Gardner & Wong Kar-yiu
- 235-241 The Lognormal Diffusion Is Hardly an Equilibrium Price Process for Exhaustible Resources
by Lund Diderik
- 242-256 Economic Efficiency Effects of Alternative Policies for Reducing Waste Disposal
by Dinan Terry M.
- 257-274 An Emission Saved Is an Emission Earned: An Empirical Study of Emission Banking for Light-Duty Vehicle Manufacturers
by Rubin Jonathan & Kling Catherine
- 275-297 Some Welfare Effects of Emission Allowance Trading in a Twice-Regulated Industry
by Coogins Jay S. & Smith Vincent H.
1993, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 93-102 Valuing Public Goods: A Comment on Harrison's Critique of Kahneman and Knetsch
by Nickerson Carol A. E.
- 103-120 Spatial Interactions in Multiple-Use Forestry and Substitution and Wealth Effects for the Single Stand
by Swallow Stephen K. & Wear David N.
- 121-135 Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy
by Conrad Klaus
- 136-146 An Economic Analysis of Household Recycling of Solid Wastes: The Case of Portland, Oregon
by Hong Seonghoon & Adams Richard M. & Love H. Alan
- 147-161 Common Trends in Economic Activity and Metals Demand: Cointegration and the Intensity of Use Debate
by Labson B. Stephen & Crompton Paul L.
- 162-176 Unilateral CO2 Reductions and Carbon Leakage: The Consequences of International Trade in Oil and Basic Materials
by Felder Stefan & Rutherford Thomas F.
- 177-195 Seller Incentive Properties of EPA's Emission Trading Auction
by Cason Timothy N.
- 196-200 Regulating Agricultural Groundwater Contamination: A Comment
by Miceli Thomas J. & Segerson Kathleen
1993, Volume 25, Issue 1
- S1-S11 Design of Sequential Experiments for Contingent Valuation Studies
by Kanninen Barbara J.
- 1-12 A Dynamic Game of a Transboundary Pollutant with Asymmetric Players
by Martin Wade E. & Patrick Robert H. & Tolwinski Boleslaw
- S12-S26 Voluntary Auctions for Noxious Facilities: Incentives to Participate and the Efficiency of Siting Decisions
by O'Sullivan Arthur
- 13-29 International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies
by Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo
- S27-S45 Risk, Risk Aversion, and On-Farm Soil Depletion
by Ardila Sergio & Innes Robert
- 30-44 On the Shiftable Externalities
by Geaun Jerome C.
- 45-55 Some Empirical Evidence on Embedding Effects in Contingent Valuation of Forest Protection
by Loomis John & Lockwood Michael & DeLacy Terry
- S46-S63 Liability Transfers: An Economic Assessment of Buyer and Lender Liability
by Segerson Kathleen
- 56-75 Substitution Effects in the Valuation of Multiple Environmental Programs
by Hoehn John P. & Loomis John B.
- S64-S79 An Equilibrium Framework for Global Pollution Problems
by Welsch Heinz
- 76-88 The Economics of Controlling Stock Pollutants: An Efficient Strategy for Greenhouse Gases
by Falk Ita & Mendelsohn Robert
- S80-S99 The Role of Question Order and Respondent Experience in Contingent-Valuation Studies
by Boyle Kevin J. & Welsh Michael P. & Bishop Richard C.
- 89-92 Environmental Policy under Imperfect Information: Comment
by Kritikos Alexander S.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 190-211 Regressor Diagnostics for the Errors-in-Variables Model - An Application to the Health Effects of Pollution
by Klepper Steven & Kamlet Mark S. & Frank Richard G.
- 212-228 Environmental Legislation and Enforcement: A Voting Model under Asymmetric Information
by Selden Thomas M. & Terrones Marco E.
- 229-240 Managerial Incentives and Environmental Compliance
by Gabel H. Landis & Sinclair-Desgagne Bernard
- 241-257 Self-Reporting and the Design of Policies for Regulating Stochastic Pollution
by Malik Arun S.
- 258-271 Incomplete International Cooperation to Reduce CO2 Emissions: Alternative Policies
by Bohm Peter
- 272-295 Toward a Complete Economic Theory of the Utilization and Management of Recreational Fisheries
by Anderson Lee G.
- 296-299 Nonlinear Forest Taxes
by Mendelsohn Robert
1993, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 101-118 Economic Growth, Pollution, and Renewable Resources
by Tahvonen Olli & Kuuluvainen Jari
- 119-132 Intertemporal Preferences and Intergenerational Equity Considerations in Optimal Resource Harvesting
by Burton Peter S.
- 133-138 Improving on the Steady State in the State-Dependent Enforcement of Pollution Control
by Harford Jon D.
- 139-158 The Externalities Associated with the Common Property Exploitation of Groundwater
by Provencher Bill & Burt Oscar
- 159-187 Taxation, Depletion, and Welfare: A Simulation Study of the U.S. Petroleum Resource
by Deacon Robert T.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-24 An Experimental Investigation of the Hahn-Noll Revenue Neutral Auction for Emissions Licenses
by Franciosi Robert & Isaac R. Mark & Pingry David E. & Reynolds Stanley S.
- 25-40 Optimal Bid Selection for Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys
by Cooper Joseph C.
- 41-59 Evaluating Impacts from Noxious Facilities: Including Public Preferences in Current Siting Mechanisms
by Opaluch James J. & Swallow Stephen K. & Weaver Thomas & Wessells Christopher W. & Wichelns Dennis
- 60-68 On the Measurement of Biological Diversity
by Solow Andrew & Polasky Stephen & Broadus James
- 69-86 Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous
by Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D.
- 87-100 A Finnish - Soviet Acid Rain Game: Noncooperative Equilibria, Cost Efficiency, and Sulfur Agreements
by Tahvonen Olli & Kaitala Veijo & Pohjola Matti
1992, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 201-215 Natural resources and the marshallian effects of input-reducing technological changes
by Darwin, R. F.
- 216-247 Do oil producers act as 'Oil'igopolists?
by Polasky, Stephen
- 248-257 Valuing public goods with the contingent valuation method: A critique of kahneman and knetsch
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 258-275 Environmental policy, adjustment costs, and behavior of the firm
by Xepapadeas, A. P.
- 276-288 Saturday effects in tanker oil spills
by Goodstein, Eban
- 289-300 Economic growth and environmental preservation
by Barrett, Scott
1992, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 101-122 Further results on willingness to pay for nonmarket goods
by Larson, Douglas M.
- 123-138 A generalized predator- prey model: Uncertainty and management
by Tu, Pierre N. V. & Wilman, Elizabeth A.
- 139-153 Adjustment costs, uncertainty, and the theory of investment: the case of non-renewable natural resources
by Rubio, Santiago J.
- 154-160 On economic incentives for reducing hazardous waste generation
by Watabe, Akihiro
- 161-178 State versus federal environmental regulation in a non-cooperative monopoly screening model
by van Egteren, Henry
- 179-200 The structure of penalties in environmental enforcement: An economic analysis
by Segerson, Kathleen & Tietenberg, Tom
1992, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-21 The private and social value of information: Exploration for exhaustible resources
by Polasky, Stephen
- 22-39 Environmental policy design and dynamic nonpoint-source pollution
by Xepapadeas, A. P.
- 40-53 Risk, self-protection and ex ante economic value--some positive results
by Quiggin, John
- 54-77 The supply and demand for pollution control: Evidence from wastewater treatment
by McConnell, Virginia D. & Schwarz, Gregory E.
- 78-90 Improving the contingent valuation method: Implementing the contribution game
by Prince, Raymond & McKee, Michael & Ben-David, Shaul & Bagnoli, Mark
- 91-95 Is the entropy law relevant to the economics of natural resource scarcity?-- yes, of course it is!
by Daly, Herman E.
- 96-100 Is the entropy law relevant to the economics of natural resource scarcity? Comment
by Townsend, Kenneth N.
1992, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 205-225 Giving respondents time to think in contingent valuation studies: A developing country application
by Whittington, Dale & Smith, V. Kerry & Okorafor, Apia & Okore, Augustine & Liu, Jin Long & McPhail, Alexander
- 226-240 Valuing changes in commercial fishery harvests: A general equilibrium derived demand analysis
by Thurman, Walter N. & Easley, J. Jr.
- 241-258 Separability, partial demand systems, and consumer's surplus measures
by Hanemann, Michael & Morey, Edward
- 259-271 Measuring hazardous waste damages with panel models
by Mendelsohn, Robert & Hellerstein, Daniel & Huguenin, Michael & Unsworth, Robert & Brazee, Richard
- 272-280 A note on the effect of tax brackets on non-renewable resource extraction
by Livernois, John
- 281-291 Recreational demand by tourists for saltwater beach days: Comment
by Hof, John G. & King, David A.
- 292-296 Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control: Reply
by Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond
1992, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 99-113 Modeling hunting demand in the presence of a bag limit, with tests of alternative specifications
by Creel, Michael D. & Loomis, John B.
- 114-133 Energy demand and the composition of output growth
by Casler, Stephen D.
- 134-146 The regulation of non-point-source pollution under imperfect and asymmetric information
by Cabe, Richard & Herriges, Joseph A.
- 147-163 Evaluating the welfare effects of reforming municipal water prices
by Renzetti, Steven
- 164-177 Forestry and the bequest motive
by Hultkrantz, Lars
- 178-198 Measuring option prices from market behavior
by Larson, Douglas M. & Flacco, Paul R.
- 199-203 How to set catch quotas: A note on the superiority of constant effort rules
by Quiggin, John
1992, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-11 Regulating agricultural contamination of groundwater through strict liability and negligence legislation
by Wetzstein, Michael E. & Centner, Terence J.
- 12-24 Econometric health production functions: Relative bias from omitted variables and measurement error
by Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 25-37 The effect of coastal land use restrictions on housing prices: A repeat sale analysis
by Parsons, George R.
- 38-56 Bio-economic stability of the north sea shrimp stock with endogenous fishing effort
by McDonald, A. David & Hanf, Claus-Hennig
- 57-70 Valuing public goods: The purchase of moral satisfaction
by Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L.
- 71-89 Arbitrary values, good causes, and premature verdicts
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 90-94 Contingent valuation and the value of public goods: Reply
by Kahnemant, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L.
- 95-98 Measuring willingness-to-pay with factorial survey methods: A Reply
by Goodman, Allen C.
1991, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 201-224 The buffer value of groundwater with stochastic surface water supplies
by Tsur, Yacov & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore
- 225-243 Intergenerational competitive equilibria under technological uncertainty and an exhaustible resource constraint
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 244-259 Estimating the precision of welfare measures
by Kling, Catherine L.
- 260-274 Enforcement of pollution regulations in a declining industry
by Deily, Mary E. & Gray, Wayne B.
- 275-290 A hedonic travel cost analysis for valuation of multiple components of site quality: The recreation value of forest management
by Englin, Jeffrey & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 291-296 A note on market power in ITQ fisheries
by Anderson, Lee G.
- 297-300 Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control: Comment
by Marin, Alan
1991, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 97-108 Recovering weakly complementary preferences
by Larson, Douglas M.
- 109-126 Production quota in multiproduct pacific fisheries
by Squires, Dale & Kirkley, James
- 127-139 Permanent versus interim regulations: A game-theoretic analysis
by Malik, Arun S.
- 140-153 Uncertainty in tax reform: The case of an extractive firm
by Melese, Francois & Michel, Philippe
- 154-168 A technique for estimating the discount rate in Pindyck's stochastic model of nonrenewable resource extraction
by McDonald, A. David
- 169-179 Is the entropy law relevant to the economics of natural resource scarcity?
by Young, Jeffrey T.
- 180-189 Noncompliant firms in transferable discharge permit markets: Some extensions
by Keeler, Andrew G.
- 190-194 Economic indicators of resource scarcity: Comment
by Farrow, Scott & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A.
- 195-199 Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A more critical reply
by Norgaard, Richard B.
1991, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-16 Willingness to Pay for ozone control: Inferences from the demand for medical care
by Dickie, Mark & Gerking, Shelby
- 17-31 Market failure in incentive-based regulation: The case of emissions trading
by Atkinson, Scott & Tietenberg, Tom
- 32-51 Pricing environmental health risks: survey assessments of risk-risk and risk-dollar trade-offs for chronic bronchitis
by Kip Viscusi, W. & Magat, Wesley A. & Huber, Joel
- 52-66 The role of investment in multiple-deposit extraction: Some results and remaining puzzles
by Cairns, Robert D. & Lasserre, Pierre
- 67-81 Measurement error and state-dependent pollution control enforcement
by Harford, Jon D.
- 82-91 Exposure trading: an approach to more efficient air pollution control -- comment
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 92-96 Testing for common versus private property: Comment
by Bromley, Daniel W.
1991, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 205-209 The first 15 years: Contributors and contributions to the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1974-19881
by Shogren, Jason F. & Durden, Garey C.
- 210-223 Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction
by Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J.
- 224-233 The resistibility and shiftability of depletable externalities
by Shaw, Daigee & Shaw, Rong-Dean
- 234-261 Integrating Fishery and water resource management: A biological model of a California salmon fishery
by Fisher, Anthony C. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Keeler, Andrew G.
- 262-274 Estimating the elasticity of substitution between restricted and unrestricted inputs in a regulated fishery: A probit approach
by Campbell, H. F.
- 275-283 Comment on Cameron's censored logistic regression model for referendum data
by Patterson, David A. & Duffield, John W.
- 284-289 Recreational demand by tourists for saltwater beach days: Comment
by Douglass Shaw, W.
- 290-296 Entitlements, missing markets, and environmental policy
by Dore, M. H. I. & Ward, A. J.
- 297-302 Entitlements, missing markets, and environmental uncertainty: Reply
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 303-304 Cameron's censored logistic regression model: Reply
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
1991, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 99-112 Are joint bidding and competitive common value auction markets compatible?--some evidence from offshore oil auctions
by Hoffman, Elizabeth & Marsden, James R. & Saidi, Reza
- 113-126 Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard
by Xepapadeas, A. P.
- 127-142 Environmental regulation in an open economy
by Krutilla, Kerry
- 143-162 International trade in waste products in the presence of illegal disposal
by Copeland, Brian R.
- 163-180 Bioeconomics of sustainable harvest of competing species
by Flaaten, Ola
- 181-201 A discrete-choice model of recreational participation, site choice, and activity valuation when complete trip data are not available
by Morey, Edward R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Rowe, Robert D.
1991, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-15 Risk, self-protection, and ex ante economic value
by Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 16-28 Choosing a government discount rate: An alternative approach
by Quirk, James & Terasawa, Katsuaki
- 29-45 Revealed preference tests of nonmarket goods valuation methods
by Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore
- 46-54 Equity in European community pollution control
by Ashworth, John & Papps, Ivy
- 55-70 Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country
by Hoel, Michael
- 71-91 How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar
- 92-96 Factorial survey methods and willingness to pay for housing characteristics: A comment
by Myrick Freeman, A. III
1990, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 203-211 Rent dissipation in a limited-access common-pool resource: Experimental evidence
by Walker, James M. & Gardner, Roy & Ostrom, Elinor
- 213-226 Strategic enhancement and destruction of fisheries and the environment in the presence of international externalities
by Copeland, Brian R.
- 227-243 Liability for groundwater contamination from pesticides
by Segerson, Kathleen
- 244-263 Reliability and predictive validity of contingent values: Does the nature of the good matter?
by Kealy, Mary Jo & Montgomery, Mark & Dovidio, John F.
- 264-280 Policy-relevant nonconvexities in the production of multiple forest benefits
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Parks, Peter J. & Wear, David N.
- 281-296 Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources
by Swallow, Stephen K.
- 297-299 A note on discreteness and Jevonsian deterioration in non-renewable resource exploration
by Cairns, Robert D.
1990, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 109-126 Virtual price approach to short-term timber supply under credit rationing
by Kuuluvainen, Jari
- 127-142 Commercial wild species rearing: Competing groups and regulation
by Johnson, Ronald N.
- 143-159 Alternative renewable resource strategies: A simulation of optimal use
by Stavins, Robert N.
- 160-174 Valuing future risks to life
by Cropper, Maureen L. & G. Sussman, Frances
- 175-192 Cartels and dynamic contracts in sharefishing
by Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Ruusunen, Jukka & Kaitala, Veijo
- 193-202 Valuing amenity resources under uncertainty: A skeptical view of recent resolutions
by Smith, V. Kerry
1990, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-18 The search for a safe environment: The economics of screening and regulating environmental hazards
by Olson, Lars J.
- 19-25 Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A critical essay
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 26-44 Rent dissipation in restricted access fisheries
by Dupont, Diane P.
- 45-60 Testing for common versus private property: The case of pesticide resistance
by Stephen Clark, J. & Carlson, Gerald A.
- 61-72 The social cost of uniform regulatory standards in a hierarchical government
by Jones, Carol Adaire & Scotchmer, Suzanne
- 73-85 Uncertain irreversibility, information, and transformation costs
by Usategui, JoseM.
- 86-107 The ideology of efficiency: Searching for a theory of policy analysis
by Bromley, Daniel W.
1990, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 189-205 Recreational demand by tourists for saltwater beach days
by Bell, Frederick W. & Leeworthy, Vernon R.
- 206-226 A qualitative characterization of the competitive nonrenewable resource extracting firm
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 227-237 Environmental policy implications of disparities between willingness to pay and compensation demanded measures of values
by Knetsch, Jack L.
- 238-246 The economics of sequential choice applied to quasi-option value
by Cochrane, Hal & Cutler, Harvey
- 247-262 Should we try to predict the next great U.S. earthquake?
by Schulze, William D. & Brookshire, David S. & Hageman, Renatte K. & Ben-David, Shaul
- 263-275 Optimal taxation: Timber and externalities
by Englin, Jeffrey E. & Klan, Mark S.
- 276-291 Exposure trading: An approach to more efficient air pollution control
by Roumasset, James A. & Smith, Kirk R.
- 292-298 Unemployment and the backward incidence of pollution control
by Wang, Leonard F. S.
1990, Volume 18, Issue 2
- S1-S2 The social discount rate
by Howe, Charles W.
- S3-S7 One thousand points of light seeking a Issue: A case study of CBO's search for a discount rate policy
by Hartman, Robert W.
- S8-S28 Reassessing the government's discount rate policy in light of new theory and data in a world economy with a high degree of capital mobility
by Lind, Robert C.
- S29-S50 Federal discount rate policy, the shadow price of capital, and challenges for reforms
by Lyon, Randolph M.
- S51-S62 Discounting environmental health risks: New evidence and policy implications
by Moore, Michael J. & Viscusi, W. Kip
- S63-S64 Comments on "discounting" session
by Portney, Paul R.
- S65-S71 Perspectives on government discounting policies
by Scheraga, Joel D.
- S72-S85 Direct controls and incentives systems of regulation
by Kambhu, John
- 97-106 Markets for pollution control when firms are noncompliant
by Malik, Arun S.
- 107-119 The benefits of reducing the incidence of nonmelanoma skin cancers: A defensive expenditures approach
by Murdoch, James C. & Thayer, Mark A.
- 120-135 Taxation, ore quality selection, and the depletion of a heterogeneous deposit of a nonrenewable resource
by Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A.
- 136-154 Forest resource depletion, soil dynamics, and agricultural productivity in the tropics
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 155-167 Harvest uncertainty and the tragedy of the commons
by Sandler, Todd & Sternbenz, Frederic P.
- 168-175 A more general dynamic economic model of the optimal rotation of multiple-use forests
by Snyder, Donald L. & Bhattacharyya, Rabindra N.
- 176-187 A probit analysis of the harvest decision using pooled time-series and cross-sectional data
by Dennis, Donald F.