Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
November 2006, Volume 52, Issue 3
September 2006, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 527-547 Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics
by Wu, JunJie
- 548-566 The Alberta dilemma: Optimal sharing of a water resource by an agricultural and an oil sector
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees
- 567-581 Multivariate count data regression models with individual panel data from an on-site sample
by Egan, Kevin & Herriges, Joseph
- 582-599 Fisheries management with stock growth uncertainty and costly capital adjustment
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew
- 600-614 Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land
by Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W.
July 2006, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 373-390 Explaining the appearance and success of voter referenda for open-space conservation
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Powers, Shawn M.
- 391-410 Did the EPA's voluntary industrial toxics program reduce emissions? A GIS analysis of distributional impacts and by-media analysis of substitution
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 411-420 Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
by Greaker, Mads
- 421-429 Welfare measurement under threats of environmental catastrophes
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 430-453 The environmental consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows
by Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 454-468 Time inconsistent resource conservation contracts
by Gulati, Sumeet & Vercammen, James
- 469-481 Is hypothetical bias universal? Validating contingent valuation responses using a binding public referendum
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 482-500 Valuing water quality changes using a bioeconomic model of a coastal recreational fishery
by Massey, D. Matthew & Newbold, Stephen C. & Gentner, Brad
- 501-516 Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information
by Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M.
- 517-526 The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
May 2006, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-279 Regulation with anticipated learning about environmental damages
by Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 280-294 The social welfare implications of industry self-auditing
by Friesen, Lana
- 295-307 The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications
by McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael
- 308-322 Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
by Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger
- 323-335 Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez
- 336-353 Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops
by Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray
- 354-370 Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?
by Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C.
March 2006, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 135-152 Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function
by Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 153-164 The choice of a liability regime when there is a regulatory gatekeeper
by Calcott, Paul & Hutton, Stephen
- 165-184 Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats
by Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie
- 185-204 Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered
by Pethig, Rudiger
- 205-217 Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 218-230 Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach
by Maddison, David
- 231-241 Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
by Nostbakken, Linda
- 242-257 Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly
by Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto
January 2006, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
by Murdock, Jennifer
- 26-45 Directional heterogeneity in distance profiles in hedonic property value models
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 46-71 International innovation and diffusion of air pollution control technologies: the effects of NOX and SO2 regulation in the US, Japan, and Germany
by Popp, David
- 72-92 Individual habitat quotas for fisheries
by Holland, Dan & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 93-109 Regional versus global cooperation for climate control
by Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 110-131 Optimal enforcement policy and firms' emissions and compliance with environmental taxes
by Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David
November 2005, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 447-467 Environmental regulation with technology adoption, learning and strategic behavior
by Tarui, Nori & Polasky, Stephen
- 468-495 Adjustment costs from environmental change
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Mitchell, Glenn T.
- 496-518 Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?
by Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 519-540 Regulator reputation, enforcement, and environmental compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 541-561 Market responses to hurricanes
by Hallstrom, Daniel G. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 562-582 Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes
by Austin, David & Dinan, Terry
- 583-597 Do voluntary international environmental agreements work?
by Bratberg, Espen & Tjotta, Sigve & Oines, Torgeir
- 598-616 Incentives for wetland creation
by Crepin, Anne-Sophie
- 617-636 Static modeling of dynamic recreation behavior: Implications for prediction and welfare estimation
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & Provencher, Bill
- 637-657 Improving the prevention of environmental risks with convertible bonds
by Schmitt, Andre & Spaeter, Sandrine
September 2005, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 229-251 Harmonizing tailpipe policy in symmetric countries: Improve the environment, improve welfare?
by McAusland, Carol
- 252-275 Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?
by Haavio, Markus
- 276-299 Corruption, trade and resource conversion
by Barbier, Edward B. & Damania, Richard & Leonard, Daniel
- 300-318 Fishery management under multiple uncertainty
by Sethi, Gautam & Costello, Christopher & Fisher, Anthony & Hanemann, Michael & Karp, Larry
- 319-340 State dependence and heterogeneity in fishing location choice
by Smith, Martin D.
- 341-361 Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models
by Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M.
- 362-377 A general model of starting point bias in double-bounded dichotomous contingent valuation surveys
by Chien, Yu-Lan & Huang, Cliff J. & Shaw, Daigee
- 378-386 Strategic resource extraction, capital accumulation and overlapping generations
by Mirman, Leonard J. & To, Ted
- 387-407 Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources
by Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia
- 408-421 How to eat a cake of unknown size: A reconsideration
by Kumar, Ramesh C.
- 422-433 Bargaining in environmental regulation revisited
by Arguedas, Carmen
- 434-446 Environmental policy, the porter hypothesis and the composition of capital: Effects of learning and technological progress
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
July 2005, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-22 Rethinking the scope test as a criterion for validity in contingent valuation
by Heberlein, Thomas A. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Schaeffer, Nora Cate
- 23-46 Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 47-58 Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
by Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid
- 59-81 Carbon sequestration or abatement? The effect of rising carbon prices on the optimal portfolio of greenhouse-gas mitigation strategies
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Plantinga, Andrew
- 82-101 Transboundary spillovers and decentralization of environmental policies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 102-120 Abatement costs in response to the Swedish charge on nitrogen oxide emissions
by Isaksson, Lena Hoglund
- 121-143 Industrial characteristics, environmental regulations and air pollution: an analysis of the UK manufacturing sector
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 144-169 Air pollution abatement costs under the Clean Air Act: evidence from the PACE survey
by Becker, Randy A.
- 170-188 Flexible mixture distribution modeling of dichotomous choice contingent valuation with heterogenity
by Arana, Jorge E. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 189-211 Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
by Scrogin, David
- 212-224 On interjurisdictional competition and environmental federalism
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
May 2005, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 405-426 Diversity, productivity and temporal stability in the economies of humans and nature
by Tilman, David & Polasky, Stephen & Lehman, Clarence
- 427-436 Non-compliance and the quota price in an ITQ fishery
by Hatcher, Aaron
- 437-462 Fishing quota markets
by Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi
- 463-483 Stochastic bycatch, informational asymmetry, and discarding
by Herrera, Guillermo E.
- 484-499 Scarcity, growth and R&D
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 500-515 Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 516-535 Corruption, political competition and environmental policy
by Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard
- 536-546 Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
by Bruneau, Joel F.
March 2005, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 205-234 Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 235-261 Intergovernmental versus intersource emissions trading when firms are noncompliant
by Konishi, Hideki
- 262-280 Green price indices
by Spencer Banzhaf, H.
- 281-300 Impure public goods and the comparative statics of environmentally friendly consumption
by Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 301-310 Pigouvian taxation under double moral hazard
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 311-329 Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel
- 330-342 The effect of varying the causes of environmental problems on stated WTP values: evidence from a field study
by Bulte, Erwin & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 343-365 Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott
- 366-380 Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 381-404 Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries
by Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E.
January 2005, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves
by Sanchirico, James N.
- 26-51 Sharing clams: tragedy of an incomplete commons
by Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 52-67 Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?
by Smith, William & Son, Young Seob
- 68-82 An efficient mechanism to control correlated externalities: redistributive transfers and the coexistence of regional and global pollution permit markets
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 83-102 A trading-ratio system for trading water pollution discharge permits
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Shaw, Daigee
- 103-115 Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition
by Palmquist, Raymond B.
- 116-131 Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach
by Maddison, David
- 132-156 Environmental policy and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Wagner, Thomas
- 157-173 Extended liability for environmental accidents: what you see is what you get
by Hutchinson, Emma & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 174-196 Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system
by Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David
- 197-200 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty: a comment
by Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
November 2004, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 997-1017 Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber
by Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H.
- 1018-1049 Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics
by Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1050-1077 The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 1078-1098 Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research
by Hart, Rob
- 1099-1121 Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 1122-1145 Achieving environmental goals in a world of trade and hidden action: the role of trade policies and eco-labeling
by Engel, Stefanie
- 1146-1174 Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?
by Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L.
- 1175-1191 The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico
by Rubio, M. del Mar
- 1192-1199 A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
by Bruneau, Joel F.
September 2004, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 811-836 An intergenerational common pool resource experiment
by Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 837-856 Testing ambient pollution instruments with heterogeneous agents
by Spraggon, John
- 857-879 Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach
by Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre
- 883-890 Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity
by Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 891-910 International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
by Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees
- 911-925 On trade, land-use, and biodiversity
by Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol
- 926-953 The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 954-977 Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions
by McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher
- 978-996 Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W.
July 2004, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 613-631 One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population
by Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V.
- 632-654 Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance
by Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu
- 655-681 Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 682-704 Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M
- 705-722 Comparative politics and environmental taxation
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L.
- 723-741 Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth
by Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F.
- 742-768 ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming
by Popp, David
- 769-792 Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B.
- 793-810 Does accounting for preference heterogeneity improve the forecasting of a random utility model? A case study
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, R.C.Richard C.
May 2004, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 411-434 Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S.
- 435-457 Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?
by Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie
- 458-479 Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation
by Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri
- 483-485 Introduction to symposium
by Metcalf, G.E.Gilbert E.
- 486-509 Substitutability, experience, and the value disparity: evidence from the marketplace
by List, John A.
- 510-534 'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J.
- 535-558 Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes
by West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III
- 559-584 General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin
by Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 585-611 Did the Clean Air Act cause the remarkable decline in sulfur dioxide concentrations?
by Greenstone, Michael
March 2004, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 207-231 Corruption and energy efficiency in OECD countries: theory and evidence
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Vollebergh, Herman R. J. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 232-259 Inspections, warnings, and compliance: the case of petroleum storage regulation
by Eckert, Heather
- 260-269 Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 270-283 Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach
by Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz
- 284-306 Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 307-330 Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets
by N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C.
- 331-363 Information and effort in contingent valuation surveys: application to global climate change using national internet samples
by Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L.
- 364-387 Are emissions permits regressive?
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 388-409 Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
January 2004, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-12 Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?
by Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli
- 13-29 Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Hammitt, James K.
- 30-54 Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 55-70 What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 71-93 On visible choice sets and scope sensitivity
by Bateman, Ian J. & Cole, Matthew & Cooper, Philip & Georgiou, Stavros & Hadley, David & Poe, Gregory L.
- 94-116 Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models
by Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van
- 117-139 Externality effects of small-scale hazardous waste sites: evidence from urban commercial property markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 140-162 Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H.
- 163-182 Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A.
- 183-206 Instrument choice in a fishery
by Boyce, John R.
November 2003, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 363-383 Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R.
- 384-402 Plant vintage, technology, and environmental regulation
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 403-424 Pollution incidence and political jurisdiction: evidence from the TRI
by Helland, Eric & Whitford, Andrew B.
- 425-445 Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions
by Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 446-471 A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 472-489 An experimental investigation of explanations for inconsistencies in responses to second offers in double referenda
by Burton, Anthony C. & Carson, Katherine S. & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 490-512 Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A.
- 513-538 Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 539-556 Set-up costs and the existence of competitive equilibrium when extraction capacity is limited
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 557-576 The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet
by Heaps, Terry
September 2003, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 183-206 Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior
by Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E.
- 207-230 Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery
by Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R.
- 231-250 Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture
by Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith
- 251-268 Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration
by Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 269-287 Tax distortions and global climate policy
by Babiker, Mustafa H. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John
- 288-309 The influence of public open space on urban spatial structure
by Wu, JunJie & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 310-333 Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A.
- 334-352 On the scarcity value of ecosystem services
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 353-361 Further tests of entreaties to avoid hypothetical bias in referendum contingent valuation
by Brown, Thomas C. & Ajzen, Icek & Hrubes, Daniel
July 2003, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-24 Negotiating environmental agreements: Regional or federal authority?
by Eckert, Heather
- 25-37 Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare
by Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume
- 38-51 Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits
by Shiell, Leslie
- 52-71 Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 72-85 Targeting enforcement to improve compliance with environmental regulations
by Friesen, Lana
- 86-105 Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change
by Schatzki, Todd
- 106-130 An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein
- 131-155 Cadillac Desert revisited: property rights, public policy, and water-resource depletion
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 156-177 Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance
by Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
May 2003, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 523-545 Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous
by Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A.
- 546-568 Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking
by Innes, Robert
- 569-588 Extraction capacity and the optimal order of extraction
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 589-611 Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 612-630 Estimating preferences for outdoor recreation:: a comparison of continuous and count data demand system frameworks
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 631-649 A criterion validity test of the contingent valuation method: comparing hypothetical and actual voting behavior for a public referendum
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 650-673 Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary
- 674-691 International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics
by Siqueira, Kevin
- 692-707 Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?
by Greaker, Mads
- 708-723 Can a water market avert the "double-whammy" of trade reform and lead to a "win-win" outcome?
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry
March 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 145-165 Incorporating observed choice into the construction of welfare measures from random utility models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 166-176 Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 177-194 Candidate eco-labeling and senate campaign contributions
by Riddel, Mary
- 195-212 Temporal correlation in recreation demand models with limited data
by Haab, T. C.
- 213-230 Valuing aboriginal artifacts: a combined revealed-stated preference approach
by Boxall, Peter C. & Englin, Jeffrey & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 231-245 Identifying the warm glow effect in contingent valuation
by Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & Schokkaert, Erik
- 246-264 The long-run effects of environmental reform in open economies
by Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua & Sacheti, Sandeep
- 265-277 Direct regulation of a mobile polluting firm
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 278-293 Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries
by Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A.