Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
March 2002, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 234-250 Environmental Regulations, Transfers, and Trade: Theory and Evidence
by Eliste, Paavo & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 251-266 Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
by Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A.
- 267-279 Flexible Functional Form Estimation of Willingness to Pay Using Dichotomous Choice Data
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 280-302 Private Storage of Common Property
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Salant, Stephen W.
- 303-324 Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities
by Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika
- 325-338 Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks
by Weitzman, Martin L.
January 2002, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-19 Taxation, Unemployment, and Growth: Dynamic Welfare Effects of "Green" Policies
by Bye, Brita
- 20-33 Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk
by Danielsson, Asgeir
- 34-46 A Theory of Filtered Enforcement
by Heyes, Anthony
- 47-70 Individual Response, Information, and Intergenerational Common Pool Problems
by Chermak, Janie M. & Krause, Kate
- 71-92 The Use of Ambient Inspections in Environmental Monitoring and Enforcement When the Inspection Agency Cannot Commit Itself to Announced Inspection Probabilities
by Franckx, Laurent
- 93-112 Transboundary Air Pollution, Environmental Aid, and Political Uncertainty
by Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard A.
- 113-134 Environmental Labeling and Incomplete Consumer Information in Laboratory Markets
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 135-157 Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?
by Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E.
- 158-168 Technical Change, External Economies, and the Porter Hypothesis
by Mohr, Robert D.
November 2001, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 235-256 Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
by Polasky, Stephen & Bin, Okmyung
- 257-276 A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 277-296 Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players
by List, John A. & Mason, Charles F.
- 297-309 Common Pool Resource Appropriation under Costly Cooperation
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 310-335 Pollution and Capital Markets in Developing Countries
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 336-359 El Nino, Expectations, and Fishing Effort in Monterey Bay, California
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 360-373 Endogenous Growth and the Possibility of Eliminating Pollution
by Reis, Ana Balcao
- 374-384 Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results
by Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
September 2001, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 119-139 The Credibility of a Threat to Nationalize
by Davis, Graham A.
- 140-155 Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 156-182 Along the Way Back from the Brink
by Rondeau, Daniel
- 183-206 Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use
by Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner M.
- 207-233 Nuclear Waste Transport and Residential Property Values: Estimating the Effects of Perceived Risks
by Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank
July 2001, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-22 When the Weak Win: The Role of Investment in Environmental Lobbying
by Damania, R.
- 23-52 Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues
by Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 53-64 Markets for Water Rights under Environmental Constraints
by Weber, Marian L.
- 65-81 Nonrenewable Resources with Switching Costs
by Mason, Charles F.
- 82-103 A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 104-118 Pollution Permit Markets with Intertemporal Trading and Asymmetric Information
by Yates, Andrew J. & Cronshaw, Mark B.
May 2001, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 235-251 Deforestation and Development in a Small Open Economy
by Hartwick, John M. & Van Long, Ngo & Tian, Huilan
- 252-268 Justifying Sustainability
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Tungodden, Bertil
- 269-285 Trade and Transboundary Pollution: Spatial Separation Reconsidered
by Unteroberdoerster, Olaf
- 286-294 Sellers' Hedging Incentives at EPA's Emission Trading Auction
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Haan, Marco
- 295-311 Thin versus Thick CO2 Market
by Liski, Matti
- 312-332 Economies of Scope in Endangered-Species Protection: Evidence from Interest-Group Behavior
by Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 333-350 Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies
by Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A.
March 2001, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 135-161 Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D.
- 162-178 Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sulfur?
by Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S.
- 179-192 Do Hypothetical and Actual Marginal Willingness to Pay Differ in Choice Experiments?: Application to the Valuation of the Environment
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter
- 193-233 Valuing Managerial Flexibility: An Application of Real-Option Theory to Mining Investments
by Slade, Margaret E.
January 2001, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-12 Setting the Stakes in Environmental Contests
by Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 13-32 Population, Tenure, and Natural Resource Management: The Case of Customary Land Area in Malawi
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 33-43 Valuing Non-Marketed Goods: The Case of Elk Permit Lotteries
by Buschena, David E. & Anderson, Terry L. & Leonard, Jerry L.
- 44-69 Agricultural Intensification versus Extensification: A Case Study of Deforestation in the Northern-Hill Region of Vietnam
by Tachibana, Towa & Nguyen, Trung M. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 70-93 Strength-of-Preference Indicators and an Ordered-Response Model for Ordinarily Dichotomous, Discrete Choice Data
by Swallow, Stephen K. & Opaluch, James J. & Weaver, Thomas F.
- 94-108 Upstream Pollution, Downstream Waste Disposal, and the Design of Comprehensive Environmental Policies
by Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen
- 109-134 Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
November 2000, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 189-210 The Economics of Pollution Permit Banking in the Context of Title IV of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments
by Schennach, Susanne M.
- 211-235 Climate Change and Forest Sinks: Factors Affecting the Costs of Carbon Sequestration
by Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 236-250 Renewable Resources and Economic Sustainability: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Time Preferences
by Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 251-274 Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Analysis of the Canadian Pulp and Paper Industry, 1959-1994: An Input Distance Function Approach
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 275-296 North-South Investment Flows and Optimal Environmental Policies
by Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy H. & Ali Khan, M.
September 2000, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 87-110 Regulatory Rule-Making with Legal Challenges
by Garvie, Devon A. & Lipman, Barton L.
- 111-136 Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments
by Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N.
- 137-150 Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve
by Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha
- 151-163 Initial and Continuing Compliance and the Trade-Off between Monitoring and Control Cost
by Harford, Jon D.
- 164-180 Optimal Control of Acid Rain in a Federation with Decentralized Leadership and Information
by Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 181-188 A Note on ITQs and Optimal Investment
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
July 2000, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Effects of Environmental Regulations on Foreign Direct Investment
by List, John A. & Co, Catherine Y.
- 21-36 Random Coefficient Models for Stated Preference Surveys
by Layton, David F.
- 37-55 Do Residential Water Demand Side Management Policies Measure Up? An Analysis of Eight California Water Agencies
by Renwick, Mary E. & Green, Richard D.
- 56-75 Environmental Regulation as a Barrier to the Formation of Small Manufacturing Establishments: A Longitudinal Examination
by Dean, Thomas J. & Brown, Robert L. & Stango, Victor
- 76-81 Discussion of Morey and Waldman's "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models"
by Train, Kenneth & McFadden, Daniel & Johnson, Reed
- 82-85 Joint Estimation of Catch and Other Travel-Cost Parameters--Some Further Thoughts
by Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M.
May 2000, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 243-243 Editor'S Note
by Deacon, Robert T.
- 245-247 In Response to the Publication of the 25th Anniversary Issue of JEEM in Honor of Its First Three Editors
by Kneese, Allen V.
- 249-263 Reflections upon 25 Years of the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
by Brookshire, David S. & Scrogin, David O.
- 264-281 Trends in Natural Resource Economics in JEEM 1974-1997: Breakpoint and Nonparametric Analysis
by Fisher, Athony & Ward, Michael
- 282-305 Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 306-327 Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?
by Wilen, James E.
- 328-350 Has Economic Research Answered the Needs of Environmental Policy?
by Cropper, Maureen L.
- 351-374 JEEM and Non-market Valuation: 1974-1998
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 375-399 The Impact of Economics on Environmental Policy
by Hahn, Robert W.
March 2000, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 121-144 Evidence of the Effects of Water Quality on Residential Land Prices
by Leggett, Christopher G. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 145-161 Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation
by Crooker, John & Kling, Catherine L.
- 162-188 Land Reform Policies, the Sources of Violent Conflict, and Implications for Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
by Alston, Lee J. & Libecap, Gary D. & Mueller, Bernardo
- 189-204 Managing a Multiple-Use Resource: The Case of Feral Pig Management in California Rangeland
by Zivin, Joshua & Hueth, Brent M. & Zilberman, David
- 205-223 Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities
by Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti
- 224-241 Harmonization and Optimal Environmental Policy in a Federal System with Asymmetric Information
by Ulph, Alistair
January 2000, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-38 Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy
- 39-66 What Improves Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Mexican Industry
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David
- 67-96 Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M.
- 97-116 Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach
by Font, Antoni Riera
November 1999, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 249-266 Pollution Permits and Sustainable Growth in a Schumpeterian Model
by Grimaud, Andre
- 267-282 Endogenous Monitoring and Enforcement of a Transferable Emissions Permit System
by Stranlund, John K. & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy
- 283-301 Trade and Environment: An Empirical Analysis of the Technology Effect in the Steel Industry
by Reppelin-Hill, Valerie
- 302-321 The Optimal Allocation of Conservation Funds
by Wu, JunJie & Boggess, William G.
September 1999, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 121-142 The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants
by Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D.
- 143-157 A Comparison of Welfare Estimates from Four Models for Linking Seasonal Recreational Trips to Multinomial Logit Models of Site Choice
by Parsons, George R. & Jakus, Paul M. & Tomasi, Ted
- 158-175 The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations
by Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 176-194 Heterogeneity, Irreversible Production Choices, and Efficiency in Emission Permit Markets
by Ben-David, Shaul & Brookshire, David S. & Burness, Stuart & McKee, Michael & Schmidt, Christian
- 195-214 Tradable Allowances in a Restructuring Electric Industry
by Tschirhart, John & Wen, Shiow-Ying
- 215-233 Specification Tests for Mixed Demand Systems with an Emphasis on Combining Contingent Valuation and Revealed Data
by Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M.
- 234-246 An Economic Analysis of Household Waste Management
by Choe, Chongwoo & Fraser, Iain
July 1999, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-19 Pricing Biodiversity
by Montgomery, Claire A. & Pollak, Robert A. & Freemark, Kathryn & White, Denis
- 20-48 Strict Liability as a Deterrent in Toxic Waste Management: Empirical Evidence from Accident and Spill Data
by Alberini, Anna & Austin, David H.
- 49-65 Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models
by Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 66-80 Information and the Divergence between Willingness to Accept and Willingness to Pay
by Kolstad, Charles D. & Guzman, Rolando M.
- 81-96 Pollution Monitoring: Optimal Design of Inspection--An Economic Analysis of the Use of Satellite Information to Deter Oil Pollution
by Florens, Jean-Pierre & Foucher, Caroline
- 97-120 Estimating Willingness to Pay and Resource Tradeoffs with Different Payment Mechanisms: An Evaluation of a Funding Guarantee for Watershed Management
by Johnston, Robert J. & Swallow, Stephen K. & Weaver, Thomas F.
May 1999, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 211-232 Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives
by Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta
- 233-255 Externalities, Market Power, and Resource Extraction
by Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 256-271 Winners and Losers in a World with Global Warming: Noncooperation, Altruism, and Social Welfare
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 272-289 Government Management of Village Commons: Comparing Two Forest Policies
by Ligon, Ethan & Narain, Urvashi
- 290-305 Equilibrium Prices in a Vertically Coordinated Fishery
by Weninger, Quinn
- 306-314 A Derivation of the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
by McKitrick, Ross
March 1999, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 129-150 Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 151-164 Markets and Regulatory Hold-Up Problems
by Gersbach, Hans & Glazer, Amihai
- 165-182 Environmental Policy and Competitiveness: The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 183-201 Flow Control and Rent Capture in Solid Waste Management
by Tawil, Natalie
- 202-209 Some Further Implications of Incorporating the Warm Glow of Giving into Welfare Measures: A Comment on the Use of Donation Mechanisms by Champet al
by Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
January 1999, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-25 EPA's Voluntary 33/50 Program: Impact on Toxic Releases and Economic Performance of Firms
by Khanna, Madhu & Damon, Lisa A.
- 26-43 What Drives Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?: Evidence from Satellite and Socioeconomic Data
by Pfaff, Alexander S. P.
- 44-51 Risk and Its Consequences
by Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 52-84 When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams, Roberton III & Goulder, Lawrence H.
- 85-105 A Dual Approach to Modeling Corner Solutions in Recreation Demand
by Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 106-128 Optimal Forest Rotation within SituPreferences
by Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo
November 1998, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 201-208 Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 209-224 Buying Time: Real and Hypothetical Offers
by Smith, V. Kerry & Mansfield, Carol
- 225-242 Restoring Natural Resources with Destination-Driven Costs
by Phillips, Carl V. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 243-266 Toxics Release Information: A Policy Tool for Environmental Protection
by Khanna, Madhu & Quimio, Wilma Rose H. & Bojilova, Dora
- 267-294 Risk Premiums for Environmental Liability: Does Superfund Increase the Cost of Capital?
by Garber, Steven & Hammitt, James K.
- 295-313 The Optimal Joint Provision of Water for Irrigation and Hydropower
by Chatterjee, Bishu & Howitt, Richard E. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 314-323 Sequencing and Valuing Public Goods
by Carson, Richard & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael
- 324-344 The Case for Diminishing Marginal Existence Values
by Rollins, Kimberly & Lyke, Audrey
September 1998, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 109-130 Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?
by Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 131-148 Policies for Green Design
by Fullerton, Don & Wu, Wenbo
- 149-169 Is Hotelling's Rule Relevant to Domestic Oil Production?
by Black, Geoffrey & LaFrance, Jeffrey T.
- 170-185 Elicitation Effects in Contingent Valuation: Comparisons to a Multiple Bounded Discrete Choice Approach
by Welsh, Michael P. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 186-199 Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices
by Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G.
July 1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-25 On the Dynamics of the Regulation of Pollution: Incentive Compatible Regulation of a Persistent Pollutant
by Benford, Frank A.
- 26-45 The Declining Trend in Sulfur Dioxide Emissions: Implications for Allowance Prices
by Ellerman, A. Denny & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 46-69 International Pollution Problems: Unilateral Initiatives by Environmental Groups in One Country
by Zagonari, Fabio
- 70-88 International Fish Wars: The Strategic Roles for Fleet Licensing and Effort Subsidies
by Ruseski, Gorazd
- 89-107 The Design of a Dynamic Tradeable Quota System under Market Imperfections
by Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege
May 1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 205-224 Liability Funding and Superfund Clean-Up Remedies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 225-241 Instrument Choice When Regulators and Firms Bargain
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S.
- 242-261 The Revealed Preferences of State EPAs: Stringency, Enforcement, and Substitution
by Helland, Eric
- 262-276 Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models: The Joint Estimation of Participation, Site Choice, and Site Characteristics
by Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M.
- 277-284 A Note on Consistent Estimation of Mean WTP Using a Misspecified Logit Contingent Valuation Model
by Creel, Michael
March 1998, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 103-125 An Arbitrage-Free Approach to Quasi-Option Value
by Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A.
- 126-141 Factoring the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Automotive Lead Emissions
by Hilton, F. G. Hank & Levinson, Arik
- 142-163 Effects of Total Cost and Group-Size Information on Willingness to Pay Responses: Open Ended vs. Dichotomous Choice
by Bohara, Alok K. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Brookshire, David S.
- 164-189 Optimal Exploration for and Exploitation of Heterogeneous Mineral Deposits
by Cairns, Robert D. & Van Quyen, Nguyen
- 190-194 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: A Comment
by Haab, Timothy C.
- 195-199 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: Reply
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Quiggin, John
January 1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-21 Community Pressure and Clean Technology in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Mexican Brickmakers
by Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey J.
- 22-47 When the Truth Hurts: Endangered Species Policy on Private Land with Imperfect Information
by Polasky, Stephen & Doremus, Holly
- 48-68 Information Asymmetries, Uncertainties, and Cleanup Delays at Superfund Sites
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 69-87 The Polluter Pays versus the Pollutee Pays Principle under Asymmetric Information
by Huber, Claus & Wirl, Franz
- 88-102 Inducing Incentives to Understate and to Overstate Willingness to Pay within the Open-Ended and the Dichotomous-Choice Elicitation Formats: An Experimental Study
by Lunander, Anders
November 1997, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 187-206 Conservative versus Mean Risk Assessments: Implications for Superfund Policies
by Viscusi, W. Kip & Hamilton, James T. & Dockins, P. Christen
- 207-227 Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves
by Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 228-239 Public Technological Aid to Support Compliance to Environmental Standards
by Stranlund, John K.
- 240-255 Willingness to Pay for Quality Improvements: Should Revealed and Stated Preference Data Be Combined?
by Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C.
- 256-274 Environmental Cleanliness as a Public Good: Welfare and Policy Implications of Nonconvex Preferences
by Anderson, Siwan & Francois, Patrick
- 275-287 Hypothetical Question Modes and Real Willingness to Pay
by Frykblom, Peter
October 1997, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-126 Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston
- 127-147 Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand
by Haab, Timothy C. & Hicks, Robert L.
- 148-172 Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 173-186 Transboundary Pollution Control in Federal Systems
by Silva, Emilson C. D. & Caplan, Arthur J.
September 1997, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Economics of Site Investigation for Groundwater Protection: Sequential Decision Making under Uncertainty
by Forsyth, Margaret
- 32-53 Sulfur Dioxide Compliance of a Regulated Utility
by Fullerton, Don & McDermott, Shaun P. & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 54-78 EPA Effectiveness at Reducing the Duration of Plant-Level Noncompliance
by Nadeau, Louis W.
- 79-99 Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs
by Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H.
- 100-106 Emissions Charge and Asymmetric Information: Consistently a Problem?
by Bulckaen, Fabrizio
July 1997, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 221-239 The Welfare Bias from Omitting Climatic Variability in Economic Studies of Global Warming
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 240-252 Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions
by Harrington, Winston
- 253-273 Environmental Conflicts and the SLAPP
by Hurley, Terrance M. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 274-286 Resource Depletion and Sustainability in Small Open Economies
by Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Panayotou, Theodore & Hartwick, John M.
- 287-295 The Relationship between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T.
- 296-313 Respondent Experience and Contingent Valuation of Environmental Goods
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Englin, Jeffrey
- 314-330 Nash Implementation of a Proportional Solution to International Pollution Control Problems
by Eyckmans, Johan
- 331-346 Environmental Auditing in Management Systems and Public Policy
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gabel, H. Landis
- 347-358 The Importance of Site-Specific Information in the Design of Policies to Control Pollution
by Fleming, R. A. & Adams, R. M.
- 359-366 A Note on Environmental Federalism: Interpreting Some Contradictory Results
by Levinson, Arik
June 1997, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 107-127 An Estimable Dynamic Model of Recreation Behavior with an Application to Great Lakes Angling
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, Richard C.
- 128-150 The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste
by Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret
- 151-162 Using Donation Mechanisms to Value Nonuse Benefits from Public Goods
by Champ, Patricia A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Brown, Thomas C. & McCollum, Daniel W.
- 163-185 Evaluating the Environmental Impact of Alternative-Fuel Vehicles
by Kazimi, Camilla
- 186-195 Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries
by Turner, Matthew A.
- 196-213 Prevention and Treatment in Environmental Policy Design
by Barrett, James & Segerson, Kathleen
- 214-219 Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Reply
by Albers, Heidi J.
May 1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-16 Distribution of Potential Gains from International Environmental Agreements: The Case of the Greenhouse Effect
by Escapa, Marta & Gutierrez, Maria Jose
- 17-32 Woodland Deforestation by Charcoal Supply to Dar es Salaam
by Hofstad, Ole
- 33-43 A Structural Equations Approach to Modeling Consumptive Recreation Demand
by Englin, Jeffrey & Lambert, David & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 44-58 The Political Economy of Pollution Taxes in a Small Open Economy
by Fredriksson, Per G.
- 59-74 Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?
by Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R.
- 75-93 Evaluating the Performance of Benefit Transfer: An Empirical Inquiry
by Kirchhoff, Stefanie & Colby, Bonnie G. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T.
- 94-105 Stock Pollution, Child-Bearing Externalities, and the Social Discount Rate
by Harford, Jon D.
March 1997, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 277-292 Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy
by Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C.
- 293-308 Estimation of Wastewater Treatment Objectives through Maximum Entropy
by Fernandez, Linda
- 309-322 Fishing as a Supergame
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 323-340 Designing Forest Taxes with Varying Government Preferences and Budget Targets
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Brazee, Richard J.
- 341-358 Semi-nonparametric Distribution-Free Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation
by Creel, Michael & Loomis, John