Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
July 2010, Volume 60, Issue 1
May 2010, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 219-234 Building out alternative fuel retail infrastructure: Government fleet spillovers in E85
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 235-249 Private citizen suits and public enforcement: Substitutes or complements?
by Langpap, Christian & Shimshack, Jay P.
- 250-259 Second-best instruments for near-term climate policy: Intensity targets vs. the safety valve
by Webster, Mort & Sue Wing, Ian & Jakobovits, Lisa
- 260-270 A quantile estimation approach to identify income and age variation in the value of a statistical life
by Evans, Mary F. & Schaur, Georg
- 271-285 Ordering anomalies in choice experiments
by Day, Brett & Pinto Prades, Jose-Luis
- 286-292 Scale factors and hypothetical referenda: A clarifying note
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 293-301 The scope trials: Variation in sensitivity to scope and WTP with directionally bounded utility functions
by Amiran, Edoh Y. & Hagen, Daniel A.
March 2010, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 115-128 Market interactions between aquaculture and common-property fisheries: Recent evidence from the Bristol Bay sockeye salmon fishery in Alaska
by Valderrama, Diego & Anderson, James L.
- 129-141 Managing partially protected resources under uncertainty
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 142-148 Expected net present value, expected net future value, and the Ramsey rule
by Gollier, Christian
- 149-164 Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 165-176 An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices
by C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David
- 177-191 Environmental policy in majoritarian systems
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny
- 192-205 How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?
by Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude
- 206-217 Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming
by Morath, Florian
January 2010, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-14 The effect of cap-and-trade programs on firms' profits: Evidence from the Nitrogen Oxides Budget Trading Program
by Linn, Joshua
- 15-26 The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion
by Treich, Nicolas
- 27-42 Environmental innovation and environmental performance
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert
- 43-56 Allowance price drivers in the first phase of the EU ETS
by Hintermann, Beat
- 57-66 The organization of extended producer responsibility in waste policy with product differentiation
by Fleckinger, Pierre & Glachant, Matthieu
- 67-81 What are the consequences of consequentiality?
by Herriges, Joseph & Kling, Catherine & Liu, Chih-Chen & Tobias, Justin
- 82-93 Environmental tax design with endogenous earning abilities (with applications to France)
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert
- 94-108 Technology, development, and the environment
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Ho, Mun S.
- 109-114 When additional resource stocks reduce welfare
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees
November 2009, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 251-252 Ralph Clair d'Arge: Obituary June 20, 1941-June 27, 2009
by Wilen, James E.
- 253-265 Voluntary information programs and environmental regulation: Evidence from 'Spare the Air'
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Neidell, Matthew
- 266-280 The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy
by Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 281-299 Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 300-314 Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 315-328 Tradable fuel economy credits: Competition and oligopoly
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N. & Greene, David L.
- 329-337 Oligopoly meets oligopsony: The case of permits
by Wirl, Franz
- 338-345 Bridging the gap between the field and the lab: Environmental goods, policy maker input, and consequentiality
by Vossler, Christian A. & Evans, Mary F.
- 346-363 Does trade openness improve environmental quality?
by Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Tsurumi, Tetsuya
September 2009, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 119-128 Days of haze: Environmental information disclosure and intertemporal avoidance behavior
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Neidell, Matthew
- 129-140 Enforcement missions: Targets vs budgets
by Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep
- 141-153 Pollution havens and industrial agglomeration
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Zhao, Laixun
- 154-168 A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
- 169-182 Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding
by Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie
- 183-191 The optimal pricing of pollution when enforcement is costly
by Stranlund, John K. & Chávez, Carlos A. & Villena, Mauricio G.
- 192-205 On reducing the windfall profits in environmental subsidy programs
by Arguedas, Carmen & van Soest, Daan P.
- 206-225 Trading rules and the environment: Does equal treatment lead to a cleaner world?
by Ferrara, Ida & Missios, Paul & Murat Yildiz, Halis
- 226-235 Incentive compatibility tests of choice experiment value elicitation questions
by Collins, Jill P. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 236-250 Bridging the gap between laboratory experiments and naturally occurring markets: An inferred valuation method
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
July 2009, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-14 Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality
by Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher
- 15-26 Measuring the effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments on ambient PM10 concentrations: The critical importance of a spatially disaggregated analysis
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Bento, Antonio M. & Lowe, Scott E.
- 27-42 Identifying reduced-form relations with panel data: The case of pollution and income
by Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & Melenberg, Bertrand & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 43-57 Optimal conservation, extinction debt, and the augmented quasi-option value
by Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L. & Goeschl, Timo
- 58-71 Beach nourishment as a dynamic capital accumulation problem
by Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & McNamara, Dylan & Brad Murray, A.
- 72-92 Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn
- 93-105 Economic inefficiency and environmental impact: An application to aquaculture production
by Asche, Frank & Roll, Kristin H. & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 106-118 Reducing gain-loss asymmetry: A virtual reality choice experiment valuing land use change
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Jude, Simon
May 2009, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 239-252 The dynamic effects of open-space conservation policies on residential development density
by Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill & Butsic, Van
- 253-268 Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 269-283 Energy taxes and endogenous technological change
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 284-292 Regulation with direct benefits of information disclosure and imperfect monitoring
by Evans, Mary F. & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Liu, Lirong
- 293-308 Demand for environmental policies to improve health: Evaluating community-level policy scenarios
by Bosworth, Ryan & Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R.
- 309-320 Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem
by Heintzelman, Martin D. & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan
- 321-333 The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination
by McWhinnie, Stephanie F.
- 334-350 The economic dynamics of antibiotic efficacy under open access
by Herrmann, Markus & Gaudet, Gérard
March 2009, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 123-139 Decomposing the structural identification of non-market values
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V.
- 140-150 Social discounting under uncertainty: A cross-country comparison
by Hepburn, Cameron & Koundouri, Phoebe & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Pantelidis, Theologos
- 151-165 The welfare implications of climate change policy
by Leach, Andrew J.
- 166-181 Evaluating the role of EPA policy levers: An examination of a voluntary program and regulatory threat in the metal-finishing industry
by Brouhle, Keith & Griffiths, Charles & Wolverton, Ann
- 182-194 Strategic quality competition and the Porter Hypothesis
by Andr, Francisco J. & Gonzlez, Paula & Porteiro, Nicols
- 195-204 Regulation of fisheries bycatch with common-pool output quotas
by Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E.
- 205-218 A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation
by Landry, Craig E. & Liu, Haiyong
- 219-225 Necessary conditions for demand revelation in double referenda
by Carson, Katherine Silz & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 226-237 Model selection for the mixed logit with Bayesian estimation
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Chalak, Ali & Fraser, Iain
January 2009, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction to the frontiers of environmental and resource economics
by Aldy, Joe & Krupnick, Alan
- 5-20 What drives long-run biodiversity change? New insights from combining economics, palaeoecology and environmental history
by Hanley, Nick & Tinch, Dugald & Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Davies, Althea & Barbier, Edward B. & Watson, Fiona
- 21-44 Quasi-experimental and experimental approaches to environmental economics
by Greenstone, Michael & Gayer, Ted
- 45-64 Non-price equilibria for non-marketed goods
by Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Carbone, Jared C. & Herriges, Joseph A.
- 65-86 Virtual experiments and environmental policy
by Fiore, Stephen M. & Harrison, Glenn W. & Hughes, Charles E. & Rutstrm, E. Elisabet
- 87-103 Market simulation and the provision of public goods: A non-paternalistic response to anomalies in environmental evaluation
by Sugden, Robert
- 104-121 The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources
by Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
November 2008, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 207-220 Daylight time and energy: Evidence from an Australian experiment
by Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik
- 221-233 Indexed regulation
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 234-245 Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction
by Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C.
- 246-259 Environmental policy with upstream pollution abatement technology firms
by Greaker, Mads & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 260-274 Hartwick's rule and maximin paths when the exhaustible resource has an amenity value
by d'Autume, Antoine & Schubert, Katheline
- 275-285 Gender-specific starting point bias in choice experiments: Evidence from an empirical study
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 286-290 A second look at managing import risk from invasive species
by Mérel, Pierre R. & Carter, Colin A.
September 2008, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 103-116 Eco-labeling and dolphin avoidance: A dynamic model of tuna fishing in the Eastern Tropical Pacific
by Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 117-130 The impacts of the "right to know": Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards
by Bennear, Lori S. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 131-140 Optimal mix of emissions taxes and cap-and-trade
by Mandell, Svante
- 141-154 Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth
by Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae
- 155-166 Trust and cooperation: Social capital and community resource management
by Bouma, Jetske & Bulte, Erwin & van Soest, Daan
- 167-179 Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting
by Guttormsen, Atle G. & Kristofersson, Dadi & Nævdal, Eric
- 180-194 Dynamic behavior of CO2 spot prices
by Seifert, Jan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Wagner, Michael
- 195-206 The causes of order effects in contingent valuation surveys: An experimental investigation
by Clark, Jeremy & Friesen, Lana
July 2008, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-18 Optimal harvesting of stochastic spatial resources
by Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen
- 19-32 Identifying demand parameters in the presence of unobservables: A combined revealed and stated preference approach
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 33-49 Spatial-econometric analysis of attraction and repulsion of private conservation by public reserves
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy W. & Chen, Xiaoxuan
- 50-68 Improving multi-site benefit functions via Bayesian model averaging: A new approach to benefit transfer
by Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 69-82 Incentives and prices in an emissions trading scheme with updating
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 83-101 Numerical analysis of non-constant pure rate of time preference: A model of climate policy
by Fujii, Tomoki & Karp, Larry
May 2008, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 229-247 Forecasting the path of China's CO2 emissions using province-level information
by Auffhammer, Maximilian & Carson, Richard T.
- 248-264 The resource curse revisited and revised: A tale of paradoxes and red herrings
by Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 265-280 Econometric modeling of fisheries with complex life histories: Avoiding biological management failures
by Smith, Martin D. & Zhang, Junjie & Coleman, Felicia C.
- 281-295 Is a voluntary approach an effective environmental policy instrument?: A case for environmental management systems
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Hibiki, Akira & Katayama, Hajime
- 296-309 Pollution perception: A challenge for intergenerational equity
by Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng
- 310-325 The short and long run effects of tied foreign aid on pollution abatement, pollution and employment: A pilot model
by Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D.
March 2008, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 127-141 Learning design contingent valuation (LDCV): NOAA guidelines, preference learning and coherent arbitrariness
by Bateman, Ian J. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George & Matthews, David I.
- 142-162 Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation
by Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G.
- 163-174 Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements
by de Zeeuw, Aart
- 175-193 Climate change adaptation: A study of fuel choice and consumption in the US energy sector
by Mansur, Erin T. & Mendelsohn, Robert & Morrison, Wendy
- 194-212 The timing of taxes on CO2 emissions when technological change is endogenous
by Hart, Rob
- 213-228 The role of pest resistance in biotechnology R&D investment strategy
by O'Shea, Lucy & Ulph, Alistair
January 2008, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-19 Reformulating competition Gasoline content regulation and wholesale gasoline prices
by Brown, Jennifer & Hastings, Justine & Mansur, Erin T. & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 20-36 Natural resource use with limited-tenure property rights
by Costello, Christopher J. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 37-51 Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions
by Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg
- 52-71 Trade, politics, and the environment: Tailpipe vs. smokestack
by McAusland, Carol
- 72-89 Optimal environmental regulation of politically influential sectors with asymmetric information
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 90-105 Enforcement and over-compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 106-122 Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Nauges, Celine & Thomas, Alban
November 2007, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 245-261 The effectiveness of the US endangered species act: An econometric analysis using matching methods
by Ferraro, Paul J. & McIntosh, Craig & Ospina, Monica
- 262-276 Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?
by Costello, Christopher & Springborn, Michael & McAusland, Carol & Solow, Andrew
- 277-295 On the gains of committing to inefficiency: Corruption, deforestation and low land productivity in Latin America
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Damania, Richard & Lopez, Ramon
- 296-310 An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Ulph, Alistair
- 311-322 Compensation for wildlife damages: Habitat conversion, species preservation and local welfare
by Bulte, Erwin & Rondeau, Daniel
- 323-335 Green payments and dual policy goals
by Feng, Hongli
September 2007, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 129-145 Do greens drive Hummers or hybrids? Environmental ideology as a determinant of consumer choice
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 146-161 Innovation without magic bullets: Stock pollution and R&D sequences
by Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa
- 162-180 Culture and public goods: The case of religion and the voluntary provision of environmental quality
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio R.
- 181-198 Water demand under alternative price structures
by Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 199-213 Land use regulation and the provision of open space in suburban residential subdivisions
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Tra, Constant & Hardie, Ian
- 214-228 Groundwater use under incomplete information
by Saak, Alexander E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 229-243 North-South trade and industry-specific pollutants
by Michida, Etsuyo & Nishikimi, Koji
July 2007, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measuring the damages of air pollution in the United States
by Muller, Nicholas Z. & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 15-31 Empirical strategies for incorporating weak complementarity into consumer demand models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 32-48 Non-binding voluntary agreements
by Glachant, Matthieu
- 49-67 The identity of the generator in the problem of social cost
by Pitchford, Rohan & Snyder, Christopher M.
- 68-83 Steady-state growth in a Hotelling model of resource extraction
by Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Wagner, Gernot
- 84-99 Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives
by Parker, Dawn Cassandra
- 100-112 House values, incomes, and industrial pollution
by Hanna, Brid Gleeson
- 113-127 Taxation and rotation age under stochastic forest stand value
by Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Koskela, Erkki
May 2007, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 291-306 ISO 14001 certification and environmental performance in Quebec's pulp and paper industry
by Barla, Philippe
- 307-322 Structural change and sustainable development
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo & Gulati, Sumeet
- 323-341 Altruism and environmental risks to health of parents and their children
by Dickie, Mark & Gerking, Shelby
- 342-363 Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study
by Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 364-376 Growth accounting in a fishery
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 377-392 Labor market estimates of the senior discount for the value of statistical life
by Kip Viscusi, W. & Aldy, Joseph E.
- 393-410 On the sustainability of common property resources
by Oses-Eraso, Nuria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat
March 2007, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 141-157 A spatial analysis of common property deforestation
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer
- 158-179 Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B. & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 180-195 Can voluntary pollution prevention programs fulfill their promises? Further evidence from the EPA's 33/50 Program
by Vidovic, Martina & Khanna, Neha
- 196-212 A laboratory investigation of compliance behavior under tradable emissions rights: Implications for targeted enforcement
by Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 213-229 Constant savings rates and quasi-arithmetic population growth under exhaustible resource constraints
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Hartwick, John M. & Mitra, Tapan & Withagen, Cees
- 230-249 A revealed preference approach to the measurement of congestion in travel cost models
by Timmins, Christopher & Murdock, Jennifer
- 250-269 Meta-analysis and benefit transfer for resource valuation-addressing classical challenges with Bayesian modeling
by Moeltner, Klaus & Boyle, Kevin J. & Paterson, Robert W.
- 270-275 Strategic delegation of environmental policy making
by Roelfsema, Hein
- 276-289 Revealed preference and household production
by Ebert, Udo
January 2007, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-16 Private provision of environmental public goods: Household participation in green-electricity programs
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Moore, Michael R.
- 17-31 Ricardian rents, environmental policy and the `double-dividend' hypothesis
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark
- 32-53 The environmental consequences of decentralizing the decision to decentralize
by Bowman Cutter, W. & DeShazo, J.R.
- 54-67 Management of a transboundary wildlife population: A self-enforcing cooperative agreement with renegotiation and variable transfer payments
by Bhat, Mahadev G. & Huffaker, Ray G.
- 68-79 Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 80-98 Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes
by Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul
- 99-109 Gamma discounting and expected net future value
by Hepburn, Cameron & Groom, Ben
- 110-121 Reconsideration of an advance disposal fee policy for end-of-life durable goods
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi
- 122-139 Discrete choice survey experiments: A comparison using flexible methods
by Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F.
November 2006, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 615-626 Search, bioprospecting and biodiversity conservation
by Costello, Christopher & Ward, Michael
- 627-644 Green markets, eco-certification, and equilibrium fraud
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Zilberman, David
- 645-662 The environment as a factor of production
by Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F.
- 663-674 Temporary natural resource cartels
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo
- 675-689 Intra-industry trade in intermediate products, pollution and internationally increasing returns
by Benarroch, Michael & Weder, Rolf
- 690-706 The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards
by Puller, Steven L.
- 707-720 Economic land use, ecosystem services and microfounded species dynamics
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
September 2006, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 527-547 Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics
by Wu, JunJie
- 548-566 The Alberta dilemma: Optimal sharing of a water resource by an agricultural and an oil sector
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees
- 567-581 Multivariate count data regression models with individual panel data from an on-site sample
by Egan, Kevin & Herriges, Joseph
- 582-599 Fisheries management with stock growth uncertainty and costly capital adjustment
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew
- 600-614 Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land
by Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W.
July 2006, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 373-390 Explaining the appearance and success of voter referenda for open-space conservation
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Powers, Shawn M.
- 391-410 Did the EPA's voluntary industrial toxics program reduce emissions? A GIS analysis of distributional impacts and by-media analysis of substitution
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 411-420 Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
by Greaker, Mads
- 421-429 Welfare measurement under threats of environmental catastrophes
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 430-453 The environmental consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows
by Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 454-468 Time inconsistent resource conservation contracts
by Gulati, Sumeet & Vercammen, James
- 469-481 Is hypothetical bias universal? Validating contingent valuation responses using a binding public referendum
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 482-500 Valuing water quality changes using a bioeconomic model of a coastal recreational fishery
by Massey, D. Matthew & Newbold, Stephen C. & Gentner, Brad
- 501-516 Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information
by Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M.
- 517-526 The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
May 2006, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-279 Regulation with anticipated learning about environmental damages
by Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 280-294 The social welfare implications of industry self-auditing
by Friesen, Lana
- 295-307 The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications
by McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael
- 308-322 Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
by Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger
- 323-335 Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez
- 336-353 Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops
by Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray
- 354-370 Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?
by Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C.
March 2006, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 135-152 Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function
by Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 153-164 The choice of a liability regime when there is a regulatory gatekeeper
by Calcott, Paul & Hutton, Stephen
- 165-184 Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats
by Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie
- 185-204 Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered
by Pethig, Rudiger
- 205-217 Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 218-230 Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach
by Maddison, David
- 231-241 Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
by Nostbakken, Linda
- 242-257 Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly
by Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto
January 2006, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
by Murdock, Jennifer
- 26-45 Directional heterogeneity in distance profiles in hedonic property value models
by Cameron, Trudy Ann