Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
2008, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 281-295 Is a voluntary approach an effective environmental policy instrument?: A case for environmental management systems
by Arimura, Toshi H. & Hibiki, Akira & Katayama, Hajime
- 296-309 Pollution perception: A challenge for intergenerational equity
by Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng
- 310-325 The short and long run effects of tied foreign aid on pollution abatement, pollution and employment: A pilot model
by Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D.
2008, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 127-141 Learning design contingent valuation (LDCV): NOAA guidelines, preference learning and coherent arbitrariness
by Bateman, Ian J. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George & Matthews, David I.
- 142-162 Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation
by Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G.
- 163-174 Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements
by de Zeeuw, Aart
- 175-193 Climate change adaptation: A study of fuel choice and consumption in the US energy sector
by Mansur, Erin T. & Mendelsohn, Robert & Morrison, Wendy
- 194-212 The timing of taxes on CO2 emissions when technological change is endogenous
by Hart, Rob
- 213-228 The role of pest resistance in biotechnology R&D investment strategy
by O'Shea, Lucy & Ulph, Alistair
2008, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-19 Reformulating competition Gasoline content regulation and wholesale gasoline prices
by Brown, Jennifer & Hastings, Justine & Mansur, Erin T. & Villas-Boas, Sofia B.
- 20-36 Natural resource use with limited-tenure property rights
by Costello, Christopher J. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 37-51 Cooperation in the commons with unobservable actions
by Tarui, Nori & Mason, Charles F. & Polasky, Stephen & Ellis, Greg
- 52-71 Trade, politics, and the environment: Tailpipe vs. smokestack
by McAusland, Carol
- 72-89 Optimal environmental regulation of politically influential sectors with asymmetric information
by Sheriff, Glenn
- 90-105 Enforcement and over-compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 106-122 Clean Air regulation and heterogeneity in US gasoline prices
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Nauges, Celine & Thomas, Alban
2007, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 245-261 The effectiveness of the US endangered species act: An econometric analysis using matching methods
by Ferraro, Paul J. & McIntosh, Craig & Ospina, Monica
- 262-276 Unintended biological invasions: Does risk vary by trading partner?
by Costello, Christopher & Springborn, Michael & McAusland, Carol & Solow, Andrew
- 277-295 On the gains of committing to inefficiency: Corruption, deforestation and low land productivity in Latin America
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Damania, Richard & Lopez, Ramon
- 296-310 An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Ulph, Alistair
- 311-322 Compensation for wildlife damages: Habitat conversion, species preservation and local welfare
by Bulte, Erwin & Rondeau, Daniel
- 323-335 Green payments and dual policy goals
by Feng, Hongli
2007, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 129-145 Do greens drive Hummers or hybrids? Environmental ideology as a determinant of consumer choice
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 146-161 Innovation without magic bullets: Stock pollution and R&D sequences
by Goeschl, Timo & Perino, Grischa
- 162-180 Culture and public goods: The case of religion and the voluntary provision of environmental quality
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio R.
- 181-198 Water demand under alternative price structures
by Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 199-213 Land use regulation and the provision of open space in suburban residential subdivisions
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Tra, Constant & Hardie, Ian
- 214-228 Groundwater use under incomplete information
by Saak, Alexander E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 229-243 North-South trade and industry-specific pollutants
by Michida, Etsuyo & Nishikimi, Koji
2007, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measuring the damages of air pollution in the United States
by Muller, Nicholas Z. & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 15-31 Empirical strategies for incorporating weak complementarity into consumer demand models
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 32-48 Non-binding voluntary agreements
by Glachant, Matthieu
- 49-67 The identity of the generator in the problem of social cost
by Pitchford, Rohan & Snyder, Christopher M.
- 68-83 Steady-state growth in a Hotelling model of resource extraction
by Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Wagner, Gernot
- 84-99 Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives
by Parker, Dawn Cassandra
- 100-112 House values, incomes, and industrial pollution
by Hanna, Brid Gleeson
- 113-127 Taxation and rotation age under stochastic forest stand value
by Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Koskela, Erkki
2007, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 291-306 ISO 14001 certification and environmental performance in Quebec's pulp and paper industry
by Barla, Philippe
- 307-322 Structural change and sustainable development
by Lopez, Ramon E. & Anriquez, Gustavo & Gulati, Sumeet
- 323-341 Altruism and environmental risks to health of parents and their children
by Dickie, Mark & Gerking, Shelby
- 342-363 Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study
by Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 364-376 Growth accounting in a fishery
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 377-392 Labor market estimates of the senior discount for the value of statistical life
by Kip Viscusi, W. & Aldy, Joseph E.
- 393-410 On the sustainability of common property resources
by Oses-Eraso, Nuria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat
2007, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 141-157 A spatial analysis of common property deforestation
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer
- 158-179 Mercury advisories: Information, education, and fish consumption
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B. & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 180-195 Can voluntary pollution prevention programs fulfill their promises? Further evidence from the EPA's 33/50 Program
by Vidovic, Martina & Khanna, Neha
- 196-212 A laboratory investigation of compliance behavior under tradable emissions rights: Implications for targeted enforcement
by Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 213-229 Constant savings rates and quasi-arithmetic population growth under exhaustible resource constraints
by Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Hartwick, John M. & Mitra, Tapan & Withagen, Cees
- 230-249 A revealed preference approach to the measurement of congestion in travel cost models
by Timmins, Christopher & Murdock, Jennifer
- 250-269 Meta-analysis and benefit transfer for resource valuation-addressing classical challenges with Bayesian modeling
by Moeltner, Klaus & Boyle, Kevin J. & Paterson, Robert W.
- 270-275 Strategic delegation of environmental policy making
by Roelfsema, Hein
- 276-289 Revealed preference and household production
by Ebert, Udo
2007, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-16 Private provision of environmental public goods: Household participation in green-electricity programs
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Moore, Michael R.
- 17-31 Ricardian rents, environmental policy and the `double-dividend' hypothesis
by Bento, Antonio M. & Jacobsen, Mark
- 32-53 The environmental consequences of decentralizing the decision to decentralize
by Bowman Cutter, W. & DeShazo, J.R.
- 54-67 Management of a transboundary wildlife population: A self-enforcing cooperative agreement with renegotiation and variable transfer payments
by Bhat, Mahadev G. & Huffaker, Ray G.
- 68-79 Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 80-98 Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes
by Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul
- 99-109 Gamma discounting and expected net future value
by Hepburn, Cameron & Groom, Ben
- 110-121 Reconsideration of an advance disposal fee policy for end-of-life durable goods
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi
- 122-139 Discrete choice survey experiments: A comparison using flexible methods
by Siikamaki, Juha & Layton, David F.
2006, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 615-626 Search, bioprospecting and biodiversity conservation
by Costello, Christopher & Ward, Michael
- 627-644 Green markets, eco-certification, and equilibrium fraud
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Zilberman, David
- 645-662 The environment as a factor of production
by Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F.
- 663-674 Temporary natural resource cartels
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo
- 675-689 Intra-industry trade in intermediate products, pollution and internationally increasing returns
by Benarroch, Michael & Weder, Rolf
- 690-706 The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards
by Puller, Steven L.
- 707-720 Economic land use, ecosystem services and microfounded species dynamics
by Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
2006, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 527-547 Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics
by Wu, JunJie
- 548-566 The Alberta dilemma: Optimal sharing of a water resource by an agricultural and an oil sector
by Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees
- 567-581 Multivariate count data regression models with individual panel data from an on-site sample
by Egan, Kevin & Herriges, Joseph
- 582-599 Fisheries management with stock growth uncertainty and costly capital adjustment
by Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew
- 600-614 Environmental conservation in agriculture: Land retirement vs. changing practices on working land
by Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W.
2006, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 373-390 Explaining the appearance and success of voter referenda for open-space conservation
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Powers, Shawn M.
- 391-410 Did the EPA's voluntary industrial toxics program reduce emissions? A GIS analysis of distributional impacts and by-media analysis of substitution
by Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti
- 411-420 Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
by Greaker, Mads
- 421-429 Welfare measurement under threats of environmental catastrophes
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 430-453 The environmental consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows
by Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 454-468 Time inconsistent resource conservation contracts
by Gulati, Sumeet & Vercammen, James
- 469-481 Is hypothetical bias universal? Validating contingent valuation responses using a binding public referendum
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 482-500 Valuing water quality changes using a bioeconomic model of a coastal recreational fishery
by Massey, D. Matthew & Newbold, Stephen C. & Gentner, Brad
- 501-516 Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information
by Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M.
- 517-526 The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
2006, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-279 Regulation with anticipated learning about environmental damages
by Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 280-294 The social welfare implications of industry self-auditing
by Friesen, Lana
- 295-307 The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications
by McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael
- 308-322 Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
by Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger
- 323-335 Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez
- 336-353 Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops
by Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray
- 354-370 Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?
by Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C.
2006, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 135-152 Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function
by Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 153-164 The choice of a liability regime when there is a regulatory gatekeeper
by Calcott, Paul & Hutton, Stephen
- 165-184 Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats
by Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie
- 185-204 Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered
by Pethig, Rudiger
- 205-217 Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 218-230 Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach
by Maddison, David
- 231-241 Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
by Nostbakken, Linda
- 242-257 Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly
by Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto
2006, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
by Murdock, Jennifer
- 26-45 Directional heterogeneity in distance profiles in hedonic property value models
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 46-71 International innovation and diffusion of air pollution control technologies: the effects of NOX and SO2 regulation in the US, Japan, and Germany
by Popp, David
- 72-92 Individual habitat quotas for fisheries
by Holland, Dan & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 93-109 Regional versus global cooperation for climate control
by Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 110-131 Optimal enforcement policy and firms' emissions and compliance with environmental taxes
by Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David
2005, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 447-467 Environmental regulation with technology adoption, learning and strategic behavior
by Tarui, Nori & Polasky, Stephen
- 468-495 Adjustment costs from environmental change
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Mitchell, Glenn T.
- 496-518 Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?
by Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 519-540 Regulator reputation, enforcement, and environmental compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 541-561 Market responses to hurricanes
by Hallstrom, Daniel G. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 562-582 Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes
by Austin, David & Dinan, Terry
- 583-597 Do voluntary international environmental agreements work?
by Bratberg, Espen & Tjotta, Sigve & Oines, Torgeir
- 598-616 Incentives for wetland creation
by Crepin, Anne-Sophie
- 617-636 Static modeling of dynamic recreation behavior: Implications for prediction and welfare estimation
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & Provencher, Bill
- 637-657 Improving the prevention of environmental risks with convertible bonds
by Schmitt, Andre & Spaeter, Sandrine
2005, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 229-251 Harmonizing tailpipe policy in symmetric countries: Improve the environment, improve welfare?
by McAusland, Carol
- 252-275 Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?
by Haavio, Markus
- 276-299 Corruption, trade and resource conversion
by Barbier, Edward B. & Damania, Richard & Leonard, Daniel
- 300-318 Fishery management under multiple uncertainty
by Sethi, Gautam & Costello, Christopher & Fisher, Anthony & Hanemann, Michael & Karp, Larry
- 319-340 State dependence and heterogeneity in fishing location choice
by Smith, Martin D.
- 341-361 Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models
by Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M.
- 362-377 A general model of starting point bias in double-bounded dichotomous contingent valuation surveys
by Chien, Yu-Lan & Huang, Cliff J. & Shaw, Daigee
- 378-386 Strategic resource extraction, capital accumulation and overlapping generations
by Mirman, Leonard J. & To, Ted
- 387-407 Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources
by Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia
- 408-421 How to eat a cake of unknown size: A reconsideration
by Kumar, Ramesh C.
- 422-433 Bargaining in environmental regulation revisited
by Arguedas, Carmen
- 434-446 Environmental policy, the porter hypothesis and the composition of capital: Effects of learning and technological progress
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
2005, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-22 Rethinking the scope test as a criterion for validity in contingent valuation
by Heberlein, Thomas A. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Schaeffer, Nora Cate
- 23-46 Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 47-58 Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
by Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid
- 59-81 Carbon sequestration or abatement? The effect of rising carbon prices on the optimal portfolio of greenhouse-gas mitigation strategies
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Plantinga, Andrew
- 82-101 Transboundary spillovers and decentralization of environmental policies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 102-120 Abatement costs in response to the Swedish charge on nitrogen oxide emissions
by Isaksson, Lena Hoglund
- 121-143 Industrial characteristics, environmental regulations and air pollution: an analysis of the UK manufacturing sector
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 144-169 Air pollution abatement costs under the Clean Air Act: evidence from the PACE survey
by Becker, Randy A.
- 170-188 Flexible mixture distribution modeling of dichotomous choice contingent valuation with heterogenity
by Arana, Jorge E. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 189-211 Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
by Scrogin, David
- 212-224 On interjurisdictional competition and environmental federalism
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 405-426 Diversity, productivity and temporal stability in the economies of humans and nature
by Tilman, David & Polasky, Stephen & Lehman, Clarence
- 427-436 Non-compliance and the quota price in an ITQ fishery
by Hatcher, Aaron
- 437-462 Fishing quota markets
by Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi
- 463-483 Stochastic bycatch, informational asymmetry, and discarding
by Herrera, Guillermo E.
- 484-499 Scarcity, growth and R&D
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 500-515 Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 516-535 Corruption, political competition and environmental policy
by Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard
- 536-546 Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
by Bruneau, Joel F.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 205-234 Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 235-261 Intergovernmental versus intersource emissions trading when firms are noncompliant
by Konishi, Hideki
- 262-280 Green price indices
by Spencer Banzhaf, H.
- 281-300 Impure public goods and the comparative statics of environmentally friendly consumption
by Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 301-310 Pigouvian taxation under double moral hazard
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 311-329 Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel
- 330-342 The effect of varying the causes of environmental problems on stated WTP values: evidence from a field study
by Bulte, Erwin & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 343-365 Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott
- 366-380 Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 381-404 Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries
by Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves
by Sanchirico, James N.
- 26-51 Sharing clams: tragedy of an incomplete commons
by Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 52-67 Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?
by Smith, William & Son, Young Seob
- 68-82 An efficient mechanism to control correlated externalities: redistributive transfers and the coexistence of regional and global pollution permit markets
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 83-102 A trading-ratio system for trading water pollution discharge permits
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Shaw, Daigee
- 103-115 Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition
by Palmquist, Raymond B.
- 116-131 Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach
by Maddison, David
- 132-156 Environmental policy and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Wagner, Thomas
- 157-173 Extended liability for environmental accidents: what you see is what you get
by Hutchinson, Emma & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 174-196 Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system
by Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David
- 197-200 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty: a comment
by Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 997-1017 Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber
by Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H.
- 1018-1049 Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics
by Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1050-1077 The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 1078-1098 Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research
by Hart, Rob
- 1099-1121 Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 1122-1145 Achieving environmental goals in a world of trade and hidden action: the role of trade policies and eco-labeling
by Engel, Stefanie
- 1146-1174 Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?
by Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L.
- 1175-1191 The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico
by Rubio, M. del Mar
- 1192-1199 A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
by Bruneau, Joel F.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 811-836 An intergenerational common pool resource experiment
by Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 837-856 Testing ambient pollution instruments with heterogeneous agents
by Spraggon, John
- 857-879 Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach
by Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre
- 883-890 Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity
by Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 891-910 International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
by Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees
- 911-925 On trade, land-use, and biodiversity
by Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol
- 926-953 The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 954-977 Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions
by McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher
- 978-996 Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 613-631 One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population
by Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V.
- 632-654 Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance
by Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu
- 655-681 Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 682-704 Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M
- 705-722 Comparative politics and environmental taxation
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L.
- 723-741 Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth
by Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F.
- 742-768 ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming
by Popp, David
- 769-792 Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B.
- 793-810 Does accounting for preference heterogeneity improve the forecasting of a random utility model? A case study
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, R.C.Richard C.
2004, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 411-434 Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S.
- 435-457 Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?
by Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie
- 458-479 Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation
by Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri
- 483-485 Introduction to symposium
by Metcalf, G.E.Gilbert E.
- 486-509 Substitutability, experience, and the value disparity: evidence from the marketplace
by List, John A.
- 510-534 'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J.