Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
May 1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
March 1998, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 103-125 An Arbitrage-Free Approach to Quasi-Option Value
by Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A.
- 126-141 Factoring the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Automotive Lead Emissions
by Hilton, F. G. Hank & Levinson, Arik
- 142-163 Effects of Total Cost and Group-Size Information on Willingness to Pay Responses: Open Ended vs. Dichotomous Choice
by Bohara, Alok K. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Brookshire, David S.
- 164-189 Optimal Exploration for and Exploitation of Heterogeneous Mineral Deposits
by Cairns, Robert D. & Van Quyen, Nguyen
- 190-194 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: A Comment
by Haab, Timothy C.
- 195-199 Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire: Reply
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Quiggin, John
January 1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-21 Community Pressure and Clean Technology in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Mexican Brickmakers
by Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey J.
- 22-47 When the Truth Hurts: Endangered Species Policy on Private Land with Imperfect Information
by Polasky, Stephen & Doremus, Holly
- 48-68 Information Asymmetries, Uncertainties, and Cleanup Delays at Superfund Sites
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 69-87 The Polluter Pays versus the Pollutee Pays Principle under Asymmetric Information
by Huber, Claus & Wirl, Franz
- 88-102 Inducing Incentives to Understate and to Overstate Willingness to Pay within the Open-Ended and the Dichotomous-Choice Elicitation Formats: An Experimental Study
by Lunander, Anders
November 1997, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 187-206 Conservative versus Mean Risk Assessments: Implications for Superfund Policies
by Viscusi, W. Kip & Hamilton, James T. & Dockins, P. Christen
- 207-227 Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves
by Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 228-239 Public Technological Aid to Support Compliance to Environmental Standards
by Stranlund, John K.
- 240-255 Willingness to Pay for Quality Improvements: Should Revealed and Stated Preference Data Be Combined?
by Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C.
- 256-274 Environmental Cleanliness as a Public Good: Welfare and Policy Implications of Nonconvex Preferences
by Anderson, Siwan & Francois, Patrick
- 275-287 Hypothetical Question Modes and Real Willingness to Pay
by Frykblom, Peter
October 1997, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-126 Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston
- 127-147 Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand
by Haab, Timothy C. & Hicks, Robert L.
- 148-172 Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 173-186 Transboundary Pollution Control in Federal Systems
by Silva, Emilson C. D. & Caplan, Arthur J.
September 1997, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Economics of Site Investigation for Groundwater Protection: Sequential Decision Making under Uncertainty
by Forsyth, Margaret
- 32-53 Sulfur Dioxide Compliance of a Regulated Utility
by Fullerton, Don & McDermott, Shaun P. & Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 54-78 EPA Effectiveness at Reducing the Duration of Plant-Level Noncompliance
by Nadeau, Louis W.
- 79-99 Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs
by Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H.
- 100-106 Emissions Charge and Asymmetric Information: Consistently a Problem?
by Bulckaen, Fabrizio
July 1997, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 221-239 The Welfare Bias from Omitting Climatic Variability in Economic Studies of Global Warming
by Dalton, Michael G.
- 240-252 Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions
by Harrington, Winston
- 253-273 Environmental Conflicts and the SLAPP
by Hurley, Terrance M. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 274-286 Resource Depletion and Sustainability in Small Open Economies
by Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Panayotou, Theodore & Hartwick, John M.
- 287-295 The Relationship between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay
by Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T.
- 296-313 Respondent Experience and Contingent Valuation of Environmental Goods
by Cameron, Trudy Ann & Englin, Jeffrey
- 314-330 Nash Implementation of a Proportional Solution to International Pollution Control Problems
by Eyckmans, Johan
- 331-346 Environmental Auditing in Management Systems and Public Policy
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gabel, H. Landis
- 347-358 The Importance of Site-Specific Information in the Design of Policies to Control Pollution
by Fleming, R. A. & Adams, R. M.
- 359-366 A Note on Environmental Federalism: Interpreting Some Contradictory Results
by Levinson, Arik
June 1997, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 107-127 An Estimable Dynamic Model of Recreation Behavior with an Application to Great Lakes Angling
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, Richard C.
- 128-150 The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste
by Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret
- 151-162 Using Donation Mechanisms to Value Nonuse Benefits from Public Goods
by Champ, Patricia A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Brown, Thomas C. & McCollum, Daniel W.
- 163-185 Evaluating the Environmental Impact of Alternative-Fuel Vehicles
by Kazimi, Camilla
- 186-195 Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries
by Turner, Matthew A.
- 196-213 Prevention and Treatment in Environmental Policy Design
by Barrett, James & Segerson, Kathleen
- 214-219 Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Reply
by Albers, Heidi J.
May 1997, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-16 Distribution of Potential Gains from International Environmental Agreements: The Case of the Greenhouse Effect
by Escapa, Marta & Gutierrez, Maria Jose
- 17-32 Woodland Deforestation by Charcoal Supply to Dar es Salaam
by Hofstad, Ole
- 33-43 A Structural Equations Approach to Modeling Consumptive Recreation Demand
by Englin, Jeffrey & Lambert, David & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 44-58 The Political Economy of Pollution Taxes in a Small Open Economy
by Fredriksson, Per G.
- 59-74 Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?
by Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R.
- 75-93 Evaluating the Performance of Benefit Transfer: An Empirical Inquiry
by Kirchhoff, Stefanie & Colby, Bonnie G. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T.
- 94-105 Stock Pollution, Child-Bearing Externalities, and the Social Discount Rate
by Harford, Jon D.
March 1997, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 277-292 Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy
by Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C.
- 293-308 Estimation of Wastewater Treatment Objectives through Maximum Entropy
by Fernandez, Linda
- 309-322 Fishing as a Supergame
by Hannesson, Rognvaldur
- 323-340 Designing Forest Taxes with Varying Government Preferences and Budget Targets
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Brazee, Richard J.
- 341-358 Semi-nonparametric Distribution-Free Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation
by Creel, Michael & Loomis, John
- 359-381 Emissions Trading with Shares and Coupons when Control over Discharges Is Uncertain
by Godby, Robert W. & Mestelman, Stuart & Muller, R. Andrew & Welland, J. Douglas
February 1997, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 139-153 On the Welfare Significance of Green Accounting as Taught by Parable
by Weitzman, Martin L. & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
- 154-169 On Optimal Capacity Expansion for Domestic Processing of an Exhaustible, Natural Resource
by Kumar, Ramesh C.
- 170-188 Negotiating an Agreement on Global Warming: A Theoretical Analysis
by Chen, Zhiqi
- 189-203 Carbon Taxes with Exemptions in an Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the German Tax Initiative
by Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 204-218 Estimating the Social Value of Geologic Map Information: A Regulatory Application
by Bernknopf, Richard L. & Brookshire, David S. & McKee, Michael & Soller, David R.
- 219-232 Treatment of "Don't-Know" Responses in Contingent Valuation Surveys: A Random Valuation Model
by Wang, Hua
- 233-250 The Distribution of Pollution: Community Characteristics and Exposure to Air Toxics
by Brooks, Nancy & Sethi, Rajiv
- 251-270 Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions
by Haab, Timothy C. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 271-275 Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Comment
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
January 1997, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-21 A Model of Regulated Open Access Resource Use
by Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E.
- 22-37 Does Altruism Undermine Existence Value?
by McConnell, K. E.
- 38-50 Small Pollution Markets: Tradable Permits versus Revelation Mechanisms
by Andersson, Fredrik
- 51-64 The Choice between Emission Taxes and Output Taxes under Imperfect Monitoring
by Schmutzler, Armin & Goulder, Lawrence H.
- 65-84 Perceptions versus Objective Measures of Environmental Quality in Combined Revealed and Stated Preference Models of Environmental Valuation
by Adamowicz, Wiktor & Swait, Joffre & Boxall, Peter & Louviere, Jordan & Williams, Michael
- 85-94 Sustaining Open Space Benefits in the Northeast: An Evaluation of the Conservation Reserve Program
by Parks, Peter J. & Schorr, James P.
- 95-108 Decentralized and Efficient Control of Transboundary Pollution in Federal Systems
by Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 109-124 Information As Regulation: The Effect of Community Right to Know Laws on Toxic Emissions
by Konar, Shameek & Cohen, Mark A.
- 125-138 Optimal Procurement Contracts for Electricity Generation
by Blair, Benjamin F.
November 1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 269-286 A Model of Intertemporal Emission Trading, Banking, and Borrowing
by Rubin, Jonathan D.
- 287-301 Do Contingent Valuation Estimates Pass a "Scope" Test? A Meta-analysis
by Smith, V. Kerry & Osborne, Laura L.
- 302-313 Cost-Effective Policies to Improve Urban Air Quality in Santiago, Chile
by O'Ryan, Raul E.
- 314-336 An Economic Analysis of the Fisheries Bycatch Problem
by Boyce, John R.
- 337-351 An Empirical Analysis of Exposure-Based Regulation to Abate Toxic Air Pollution
by Marakovits, Donita M. & Considine, Timothy J.
- 352-367 Leisure/Labor Tradeoffs: The Backward-Bending Labor Supply in Fisheries
by Gautam, Amy Buss & Strand+, Ivar & Kirkley++, James
- 368-386 Moral Hazard, Externalities, and Compensation for Crop Damages from Wildlife
by Rollins, Kimberly & Briggs, Hugh III
- 387-402 Combining Intended Demand and Yes/No Responses in the Estimation of Contingent Valuation Models
by Niklitschek+, Mario & Leon+, Javier
- 403-405 On the Harrison and Rubinfeld Data
by Gilley, Otis W. & Pace, R. Kelley
September 1996, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 129-144 Tropical Forest Protection: An Empirical Analysis of the Costs Borne by Local People
by Shyamsundar, Priya & Kramer, Randall A.
- 145-159 Using Conjoint Analysis to Derive Estimates of Compensating Variation
by Roe, Brian & Boyle, Kevin J. & Teisl, Mario F.
- 160-177 Nonconvexities in Optimal Pollution Accumulation
by Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo
- 178-185 A Test for Payment Card Biases
by Rowe, Robert D. & Schulze, William D. & Breffle, William S.
- 186-197 The Effect of Catastrophic Risk on Forest Investment Decisions
by Yin, Runsheng & Newman, David H.
- 198-218 Environmental and Agricultural Policy Effects on Information Acquisition and Input Choice
by Underwood, Nora A. & Caputo, Michael R.
- 219-239 Regulating Automobile Pollution under Certainty, Competition, and Imperfect Information
by Innes, Robert
- 240-268 On Endogenous Growth: The Implications of Environmental Externalities
by Elbasha, Elamin H. & Roe, Terry L.
July 1996, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-18 Learning and Stock Effects in Environmental Regulation: The Case of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 19-36 Environmental Inspections and Emissions of the Pulp and Paper Industry in Quebec
by Laplante, Benoit & Rilstone, Paul
- 37-48 Adaptive Cost-Effective Ambient Charges under Incomplete Information
by Ermoliev, Yuri & Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries
- 49-64 Reconsidering the Use of Hicks Neutrality to Recover Total Value
by Flores, Nicholas E.
- 65-78 Natural Resource Prices: Will They Ever Turn Up?
by Berck, Peter & Roberts, Michael
- 79-95 Must Contingent Valuation Surveys Cost So Much?
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Lesley, James C.
- 96-111 Compliance and Enforcement: Air Pollution Regulation in the U.S. Steel Industry
by Gray, Wayne B. & Deily, Mary E.
- 112-128 Toward a More Complete Model of Individual Transferable Fishing Quotas: Implications of Incorporating the Processing Sector
by Matulich, Scott C. & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Reberte, Carlos
May 1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 265-281 Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically
by Ulph, Alistair
- 282-300 Taxing Variable Cost: Environmental Regulation as Industrial Policy
by Simpson, R. David & Bradford, Robert III
- 301-315 Incomplete Information and Incentives to Free Ride on International Environmental Resources
by Bac, Mehmet
- 316-322 Testing the Reliability of the Benefit Function Transfer Approach
by Downing, Mark & Ozuna, Teofilo Jr.
- 323-336 Pollution Taxes and Pollution Abatement in an Oligopoly Supergame
by Damania, D.
- 337-347 Testing the Internal Consistency of Contingent Valuation Surveys
by Diamond, Peter
- 348-368 When is a Life Too Costly to Save? The Evidence from U.S. Environmental Regulations
by Van Houtven, George & Cropper, Maureen L.
- 369-380 Embedding in Market Demand Systems
by Randall, Alan & Hoehn, John P.
- 381-395 The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach
by Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry
March 1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 133-160 EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation
by Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R.
- 161-173 Marketable Permits, Market Power, and Cheating
by van Egteren, Henry & Weber, Marian
- 174-185 Land Use Externalities: Mechanism Design for the Allocation of Environmental Resources
by Burton, Peter S.
- 186-198 Optimal Production and Reclamation at a Mine Site with an Ecosystem Constraint
by Roan, Philip F. & Martin, Wade E.
- 199-217 The Effects of Hazardous Waste Taxes on Waste Generation and Disposal
by Sigman, Hilary
- 218-232 Correlated Uncertainty and Policy Instrument Choice
by Stavins, Robert N.
- 233-253 Bargaining in Environmental Regulation and the Ideal Regulator
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S.
- 254-264 Backstop Technology and Growth: Doomsday or Steady State?
by Prell, Mark A.
January 1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-17 Trade with Polluting Nonrenewable Resources
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 18-33 Population Pressure and Land Degradation: The Case of Ethiopia
by Grepperud, Sverre
- 34-42 The Compleat Fish Wars: Biological and Dynamic Interactions
by Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 43-57 Information Bias in Contingent Valuation: Effects of Personal Relevance, Quality of Information, and Motivational Orientation
by Ajzen, Icek & Brown, Thomas C. & Rosenthal, Lori H.
- 58-72 The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2Allowances
by Coggins, Jay S. & Swinton, John R.
- 73-94 Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Spatial Interdependence, Irreversibility, and Uncertainty
by Albers, Heidi J.
- 95-111 Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives
by Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy
- 112-131 Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F.
November 1995, Volume 29, Issue 3
September 1995, Volume 29, Issue 2
July 1995, Volume 29, Issue 1
May 1995, Volume 28, Issue 3
March 1995, Volume 28, Issue 2
January 1995, Volume 28, Issue 1
November 1994, Volume 27, Issue 3
September 1994, Volume 27, Issue 2
July 1994, Volume 27, Issue 1