The private and social economics of bulk electricity storage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hitaj, Claudia, 2013. "Wind power development in the United States," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 394-410.
- Graves, Frank & Jenkin, Thomas & Murphy, Dean, 1999. "Opportunities for Electricity Storage in Deregulating Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 46-56, October.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denholm, Paul & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2009. "The value of compressed air energy storage with wind in transmission-constrained electric power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3149-3158, August.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua S. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Mansur, Erin T., 2014.
"Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of marginal emissions: Implications for electric cars and other electricity-shifting policies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 248-268.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew Kotchen & Erin T. Mansur, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity of Marginal Emissions: Implications for Electric Cars and Other Electricity-Shifting Policies," NBER Working Papers 18462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Keith, David W., 2006. "The economics of large-scale wind power in a carbon constrained world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 395-410, March.
- Ramteen Sioshansi & Paul Denholm, 2010. "The Value of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles as Grid Resources," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-24.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick, 2007. "Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2558-2568, April.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas & Weiss, Jurgen, 2009. "Estimating the value of electricity storage in PJM: Arbitrage and some welfare effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 269-277, March.
- Swift-Hook, Donald T., 2010. "Grid-connected intermittent renewables are the last to be stored," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1967-1969.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014.
"Residual Load, Renewable Surplus Generation and Storage Requirements in Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 65-79.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014. "Residual load, renewable surplus generation and storage requirements in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 65-79.
- Wolf-Peter Schill, 2013. "Residual Load, Renewable Surplus Generation and Storage Requirements in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1316, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zakeri, Behnam & Syri, Sanna, 2015. "Electrical energy storage systems: A comparative life cycle cost analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 569-596.
- J. Scott Holladay & Jacob LaRiviere, 2015. "The Impact of Cheap Natural Gas on Marginal Emissions from Electricity Generation and Implications for Energy," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Wei, 2017. "Economic viability of battery energy storage and grid strategy: A special case of China electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 423-434.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:842-855 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:205-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:421-430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable electricity; Electricity storage; Air pollution; Energy policy; Environmental policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:66:y:2013:i:3:p:404-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.