2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-9 Integrating solar PV (photovoltaics) in utility system operations: Analytical framework and Arizona case study
by Wu, Jing & Botterud, Audun & Mills, Andrew & Zhou, Zhi & Hodge, Bri-Mathias & Heaney, Mike
- 10-22 Demand response: A carbon-neutral resource?
by Smith, Alexander M. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 23-29 Comparison and verification of the deviation between guaranteed and measured wind turbine power performance in complex terrain
by Oh, Hyunseok & Kim, Bumsuk
- 30-44 An energy integrated, multi-microgrid, MILP (mixed-integer linear programming) approach for residential distributed energy system planning – A South Australian case-study
by Wouters, Carmen & Fraga, Eric S. & James, Adrian M.
- 45-61 Possibilities for improving the thermodynamic and economic characteristics of an oxy-type power plant with a cryogenic air separation unit
by Janusz-Szymańska, Katarzyna & Dryjańska, Aleksandra
- 62-77 Computational analysis of energy separation in counter—flow vortex tube
by Thakare, Hitesh R. & Parekh, A.D.
- 78-93 Negotiation context analysis in electricity markets
by Pinto, Tiago & Vale, Zita & Sousa, Tiago M. & Praça, Isabel
- 94-104 Maximizing biofuel production in a thermochemical biorefinery by adding electrolytic hydrogen and by integrating torrefaction with entrained flow gasification
by Clausen, Lasse R.
- 105-116 3-D numerical simulation for co-firing of torrefied biomass in a pulverized-fired 1 MWth combustion chamber
by Stroh, Alexander & Alobaid, Falah & Busch, Jan-Peter & Ströhle, Jochen & Epple, Bernd
- 117-144 Numerical study of the behavior of methane-hydrogen/air pre-mixed flame in a micro reactor equipped with catalytic segmented bluff body
by Baigmohammadi, Mohammadreza & Tabejamaat, Sadegh & Zarvandi, Jalal
- 145-158 Waste to energy: Exploitation of biogas from organic waste in a 500 Wel solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) stack
by Papurello, Davide & Lanzini, Andrea & Tognana, Lorenzo & Silvestri, Silvia & Santarelli, Massimo
- 159-166 Mesoporous silicon/carbon hybrids with ordered pore channel retention and tunable carbon incorporated content as high performance anode materials for lithium-ion batteries
by Li, Qun & Yin, Longwei & Ma, Jingyun & Li, Zhaoqiang & Zhang, Zhiwei & Chen, Ailian & Li, Caixia
- 167-180 How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?
by Lykidi, Maria & Gourdel, Pascal
- 181-193 Optimal design of CHP-based microgrids: Multiobjective optimisation and life cycle assessment
by Zhang, Di & Evangelisti, Sara & Lettieri, Paola & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 194-199 Anaerobic digestion of waste wafer material from the confectionery production
by Rusín, Jiří & Kašáková, Kateřina & Chamrádová, Kateřina
- 200-207 Optimum energy conversion strategies of a nano-scaled three-terminal quantum dot thermoelectric device
by Zhang, Yanchao & Huang, Chuankun & Wang, Junyi & Lin, Guoxing & Chen, Jincan
- 208-220 Forecasting of natural gas consumption with artificial neural networks
by Szoplik, Jolanta
- 221-235 Performance and profitability perspectives of a CO2 based district energy network in Geneva's City Centre
by Henchoz, Samuel & Weber, Céline & Maréchal, François & Favrat, Daniel
- 236-250 A multi-objective optimization of the active and reactive resource scheduling at a distribution level in a smart grid context
by Sousa, Tiago & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita & Castro, Rui
- 251-260 Comparison of photovoltaic and photocatalytic performance of non-concentrating and V-trough SOLWAT (solar water purification and renewable electricity generation) systems for water purification
by Qin, Lianwei & Wang, Yiping & Vivar, Marta & Huang, Qunwu & Zhu, Li & Fuentes, Manuel & Wang, Zhen
- 261-279 A review of the hydrate based gas separation (HBGS) process for carbon dioxide pre-combustion capture
by Babu, Ponnivalavan & Linga, Praveen & Kumar, Rajnish & Englezos, Peter
- 280-295 Development of a compound energy system for cold region houses using small-scale natural gas cogeneration and a gas hydrate battery
by Obara, Shin'ya & Kikuchi, Yoshinobu & Ishikawa, Kyosuke & Kawai, Masahito & Yoshiaki, Kashiwaya
- 296-303 Effect of air dilution and effective compression ratio on the combustion characteristics of a HCCI (homogeneous charge compression ignition) engine fuelled with n-butanol
by Liu, Mao-Bin & He, Bang-Quan & Zhao, Hua
- 304-309 Experimental investigation of performance, emission and combustion characteristics of waste plastic pyrolysis oil blended with diethyl ether used as fuel for diesel engine
by Devaraj, J. & Robinson, Y. & Ganapathi, P.
- 310-316 Wood energy in India: Status and prospects
by Bhattacharya, S.C.
- 317-328 Feasibility and impact analysis of a renewable energy source (RES)-based energy system in Korea
by Cho, Seolhee & Kim, Jiyong
- 329-338 The future of energy in Uzbekistan
by Gómez, Antonio & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 339-352 Heat transfer characteristics of thermal energy storage for PCM (phase change material) melting in horizontal tube: Numerical and experimental investigations
by Aadmi, Moussa & Karkri, Mustapha & El Hammouti, Mimoun
- 353-365 Potential savings and cost allocations for forest fuel transportation in Sweden: A country-wide study
by Flisberg, Patrik & Frisk, Mikael & Rönnqvist, Mikael & Guajardo, Mario
- 366-378 Logarithmic mean Divisia index (LMDI) decomposition of coal consumption in China based on the energy allocation diagram of coal flows
by Chong, ChinHao & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng & Ni, Weidou & Song, Shizhong
- 379-391 Influence of the number of stages on the heat source temperature of desiccant wheel dehumidification systems using exergy analysis
by Tu, Rang & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi & Ma, Fei
- 392-402 A thermodynamic assessment of therapeutic hypothermia techniques
by Mady, Carlos Eduardo Keutenedjian & Henriques, Izabela Batista & de Oliveira, Silvio
- 403-414 Cogeneration and district heating networks: Measures to remove institutional and financial barriers that restrict their joint use in the EU-28
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Mur-Pérez, Francisco
- 415-432 Exploring the water-energy nexus in Brazil: The electricity use for water supply
by Nogueira Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio
- 433-448 Optimal design of distributed energy resource systems coupled with energy distribution networks
by Yang, Yun & Zhang, Shijie & Xiao, Yunhan
- 449-457 Evaluation of the wave energy conditions along the coastal waters of Beibu Gulf, China
by Zhou, Guoqing & Huang, Jingjin & Zhang, Guangyun
- 458-467 Parametric analysis of an irreversible proton exchange membrane fuel cell/absorption refrigerator hybrid system
by Yang, Puqing & Zhang, Houcheng
- 468-480 Household collection and use of biomass energy sources in South Asia
by Behera, Bhagirath & Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Jeetendra, Aryal & Ali, Akhter
- 481-488 Evaluation of Low-GWP fluids for power generation with Organic Rankine Cycle
by Luo, Dong & Mahmoud, Ahmad & Cogswell, Frederick
- 489-502 Energy analysis of two stage packed-bed chemical looping combustion configurations for integrated gasification combined cycles
by Hamers, H.P. & Romano, M.C. & Spallina, V. & Chiesa, P. & Gallucci, F. & van Sint Annaland, M.
- 503-510 Extinction limits and structure of counterflow nonpremixed hydrogen-doped ammonia/air flames at elevated temperatures
by Choi, Sun & Lee, Seungro & Kwon, Oh Chae
- 511-521 Does wind energy mitigate market power in deregulated electricity markets?
by Ben-Moshe, Ori & Rubin, Ofir D.
- 522-533 Feasibility assessment of diesel fuel production in Egypt using coal and biomass: Integrated novel methodology
by Wafiq, A. & Hanafy, M.
- 534-542 Experimental study of an ORC (organic Rankine cycle) for low grade waste heat recovery in a ceramic industry
by Peris, Bernardo & Navarro-Esbrí, Joaquín & Molés, Francisco & Mota-Babiloni, Adrián
- 543-555 Investigating the effect of channel angle of a subsonic MHD (Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic) generator on optimum efficiency of a triple combined cycle
by Khalili, Sufia & Jafarian Dehkordi, Ali & Giahi, Mohammad Hossein
- 556-568 Greenhouse gas abatement costs of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification
by Verma, Aman & Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit
- 569-585 An experimental investigation of performance-emission trade off characteristics of a CI engine using hydrogen as dual fuel
by Deb, Madhujit & Paul, Abhishek & Debroy, Durbadal & Sastry, G.R.K. & Panua, Raj Sekhar & Bose, P.K.
- 586-593 Evaluating the effect of tire parameters on required drawbar pull energy model using adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system
by Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref
- 594-608 Studying heat integration options for steam-gas power plants retrofitted with CO2 post-combustion capture
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena & Vaccarelli, Maura
- 609-619 A direct optimal control strategy of variable speed pumps in heat exchanger networks and experimental validations
by Wang, Yi-Fei & Chen, Qun
- 620-634 Investigation on the appropriate floor level of residential building for installing balcony, from a view point of energy and environmental performance. A case study in subtropical Hong Kong
by Chan, A.L.S.
- 635-644 Facile synthesis and thermal performances of stearic acid/titania core/shell nanocapsules by sol–gel method
by Tahan Latibari, Sara & Mehrali, Mohammad & Mehrali, Mehdi & Afifi, Amalina Binti Muhammad & Mahlia, Teuku Meurah Indra & Akhiani, Amir Reza & Metselaar, Hendrik Simon Cornelis
- 645-653 Operation cost minimization of photovoltaic–diesel–battery hybrid systems
by Kusakana, Kanzumba
- 654-666 An improved operation strategy of combined cooling heating and power system following electrical load
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang
- 667-676 Modification of magnesium and calcium hydroxides with salts: An efficient way to advanced materials for storage of middle-temperature heat
by Shkatulov, Alexandr & Aristov, Yuri
- 677-686 A novel fuzzy integral sliding mode current control strategy for maximizing wind power extraction and eliminating voltage harmonics
by Yin, Xiu-xing & Lin, Yong-gang & Li, Wei & Gu, Ya-jing & Liu, Hong-wei & Lei, Peng-fei
2015, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-14 Optimal design of power system stabilizer for power systems including doubly fed induction generator wind turbines
by Derafshian, Mehdi & Amjady, Nima
- 15-24 Towards the optimal design of a co-located wind-wave farm
by Astariz, S. & Perez-Collazo, C. & Abanades, J. & Iglesias, G.
- 25-35 Considering cost and reliability in electrical and thermal distribution networks reinforcement planning
by Abbasi, Ali Reza & Seifi, Ali Reza
- 36-44 Beyond carbon: Quantifying environmental externalities as energy for hydroelectric and nuclear power
by Sheldon, Seth & Hadian, Saeed & Zik, Ory
- 45-52 The physical limits to economic growth by R&D funded innovation
by Beaudreau, Bernard C. & Lightfoot, H. Douglas
- 53-62 Welfare implications of power rationing: An application to Germany
by Wolf, André & Wenzel, Lars
- 63-74 Application of a Bayesian Network complex system model to a successful community electricity demand reduction program
by Morris, Peter & Vine, Desley & Buys, Laurie
- 75-82 Microwave pyrolysis of rice straw to produce biochar as an adsorbent for CO2 capture
by Huang, Yu-Fong & Chiueh, Pei-Te & Shih, Chun-Hao & Lo, Shang-Lien & Sun, Liping & Zhong, Yuan & Qiu, Chunsheng
- 83-90 Upgrading of bio-oil to boiler fuel by catalytic hydrotreatment and esterification in an efficient process
by Zhang, Xinghua & Chen, Lungang & Kong, Wei & Wang, Tiejun & Zhang, Qi & Long, Jinxing & Xu, Ying & Ma, Longlong
- 91-97 Current controller for a bidirectional boost input stage equipped with an LCL (inductance–capacitance–inductance) filter
by Fantino, Roberto & Busada, Claudio & Solsona, Jorge
- 98-105 Morocco's strategy for energy security and low-carbon growth
by Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & Belattar, M. & Jamil, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Zeraouli, Y.
- 106-120 Optimal structural design of residential cogeneration systems with battery based on improved solution method for mixed-integer linear programming
by Wakui, Tetsuya & Yokoyama, Ryohei
- 121-130 Comparison and parameter optimization of a segmented thermoelectric generator by using the high temperature exhaust of a diesel engine
by Tian, Hua & Sun, Xiuxiu & Jia, Qi & Liang, Xingyu & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Xu
- 131-138 Energy and exergy analysis of industrial fluidized bed drying of paddy
by Sarker, Md. Sazzat Hossain & Ibrahim, Mohd Nordin & Abdul Aziz, Norashikin & Punan, Mohd Salleh
- 139-151 Energy management and optimization in microgrid system based on green energy
by Elsied, Moataz & Oukaour, Amrane & Gualous, Hamid & Hassan, Radwan
- 152-160 A Stirling engine for use with lower quality fuels
by Paul, Christopher J. & Engeda, Abraham
- 161-176 Evaluating synergistic effect of optimally controlling commercial building thermal mass portfolios
by Pavlak, Gregory S. & Henze, Gregor P. & Cushing, Vincent J.
- 177-185 Ethanol adsorption onto carbonaceous and composite adsorbents for adsorptive cooling system
by Brancato, V. & Frazzica, A. & Sapienza, A. & Gordeeva, L. & Freni, A.
- 186-195 Inter-cycle variability of ignition delay in an ethanol fumigated common rail diesel engine
by Bodisco, Timothy & Tröndle, Philipp & Brown, Richard J.
- 196-206 Heat recovery and power targeting in utility systems
by Sun, Li & Doyle, Steve & Smith, Robin
- 207-218 Computational investigation of different effects on the performance of the Ranque–Hilsch vortex tube
by Kandil, Hamdy A. & Abdelghany, Seif T.
- 219-238 Computational study of the diffuser angle effect in the design of a waste heat recovery system for oil field cabins
by Frikha, Sobhi & Driss, Zied & Hagui, Mohamed Aymen
- 239-246 Experimental study of the film thickness in the dehumidifier of a liquid desiccant air conditioning system
by Luo, Yimo & Wang, Meng & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing
- 247-254 A proposal and a theoretical analysis of a novel concept of a tilted-axis wind turbine
by Goldstein, Leo
- 255-266 Synthesizing modeling of power generation and power limits in energy systems
by Sieniutycz, Stanislaw
- 267-278 Optimal management of compressed air energy storage in a hybrid wind-pneumatic-diesel system for remote area's power generation
by Basbous, Tammam & Younes, Rafic & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean
- 279-288 A general guide to design of falling film evaporators utilized in multi effect desalination units operating at high vapor qualities under a sub-atmospheric condition
by Bigham, S. & KouhiKamali, R. & P. Zadeh, M.
- 289-295 Short-term solar irradiation forecasting based on Dynamic Harmonic Regression
by Trapero, Juan R. & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Martin, A.
- 296-302 Thermodynamic frameworks of adsorption kinetics modeling: Dynamic water uptakes on silica gel for adsorption cooling applications
by Sun, Baichuan & Chakraborty, Anutosh
- 303-316 Analytical solution to predict performance and optimum design parameters of a constructal T-shaped fin with simultaneous heat and mass transfer
by Hazarika, Saheera Azmi & Bhanja, Dipankar & Nath, Sujit & Kundu, Balaram
- 317-324 Experimental investigation of convective heat transfer augmentation for car radiator using ZnO–water nanofluids
by Ali, Hafiz Muhammad & Ali, Hassan & Liaquat, Hassan & Bin Maqsood, Hafiz Talha & Nadir, Malik Ahmed
- 325-335 Thermodynamics analysis of a modified dual-evaporator CO2 transcritical refrigeration cycle with two-stage ejector
by Bai, Tao & Yan, Gang & Yu, Jianlin
- 336-343 High concentrator photovoltaic module simulation by neuronal networks using spectrally corrected direct normal irradiance and cell temperature
by Almonacid, F. & Fernández, E.F. & Mallick, T.K. & Pérez-Higueras, P.J.
- 344-356 Improving the energy yield from an open loop hydraulic offshore turbine through deep sea water extraction and alternative control schemes
by Buhagiar, Daniel & Sant, Tonio & Micallef, Christopher & Farrugia, Robert N.
- 357-364 Multistage distribution substations planning considering reliability and growth of energy demand
by Esmaeeli, M. & Kazemi, A. & Shayanfar, H.A. & Haghifam, M.-R.
- 365-381 Multi-objective, multi-period optimization of district energy systems: IV – A case study
by Fazlollahi, Samira & Becker, Gwenaelle & Ashouri, Araz & Maréchal, François
- 382-389 The effect of energy consumption, urbanization, trade openness, industrial output, and the political stability on the environmental degradation in the MENA (Middle East and North African) region
by Al-Mulali, Usama & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 390-396 Energy flow analysis for rice production in different geographical regions of Iran
by Kazemi, Hossein & Kamkar, Behnam & Lakzaei, Somayeh & Badsar, Meysam & Shahbyki, Malihe
- 397-418 H2NG (hydrogen-natural gas mixtures) effects on energy performances of a condensing micro-CHP (combined heat and power) for residential applications: An expeditious assessment of water condensation and experimental analysis
by Lo Basso, Gianluigi & de Santoli, Livio & Albo, Angelo & Nastasi, Benedetto
- 419-431 Mid-term interval load forecasting using multi-output support vector regression with a memetic algorithm for feature selection
by Hu, Zhongyi & Bao, Yukun & Chiong, Raymond & Xiong, Tao
- 432-442 Hybrid FAHP (fuzzy analytical hierarchy process)-FTOPSIS (fuzzy technique for order preference by similarity of an ideal solution) approach for performance evaluation of the V down perforated baffle roughened rectangular channel
by Chamoli, Sunil
- 443-454 The effects of event occurrence and duration on resilience and adaptation in energy systems
by Hughes, Larry
- 455-461 Experimental study on application of high temperature reactor excess heat in the process of coal and biomass co-gasification to hydrogen-rich gas
by Howaniec, Natalia & Smoliński, Adam & Cempa-Balewicz, Magdalena
- 462-472 Design and techno-economic optimization of a stand-alone PV (photovoltaic)/FC (fuel cell)/battery hybrid power system connected to a wastewater-to-hydrogen processor
by Wu, Wei & Christiana, Veni Indah & Chen, Shin-An & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang
- 473-484 Experimental investigation of a borehole field by enhanced geothermal response test and numerical analysis of performance of the borehole heat exchangers
by Luo, Jin & Rohn, Joachim & Xiang, Wei & Bayer, Manfred & Priess, Anna & Wilkmann, Lucas & Steger, Hagen & Zorn, Roman
- 485-492 High temperature solar thermoelectric generator – Indoor characterization method and modeling
by Pereira, A. & Caroff, T. & Lorin, G. & Baffie, T. & Romanjek, K. & Vesin, S. & Kusiaku, K. & Duchemin, H. & Salvador, V. & Miloud-Ali, N. & Aixala, L. & Simon, J.
- 493-502 Scalable tuning of building models to hourly data
by Garrett, Aaron & New, Joshua
- 503-508 Analysis of the use of biomass as an energy alternative for the Portuguese textile dyeing industry
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 509-517 CFD (computational fluid dynamics) investigation on Nusselt number and friction factor of solar air heater duct roughened with non-uniform cross-section transverse rib
by Singh, Sukhmeet & Singh, Bikramjit & Hans, V.S. & Gill, R.S.
- 518-532 Numerical investigation of optimal yaw misalignment and collective pitch angle for load imbalance reduction of rigid and flexible HAWT blades under sheared inflow
by Jeong, Min-Soo & Cha, Myung-Chan & Kim, Sang-Woo & Lee, In
- 533-541 Evaluating wind power density models and their statistical properties
by Masseran, Nurulkamal
- 542-550 Performance comparison of four lithium–ion battery technologies under calendar aging
by Eddahech, Akram & Briat, Olivier & Vinassa, Jean-Michel
- 551-562 Sustainability, shale gas, and energy transition in China: Assessing barriers and prioritizing strategic measures
by Ren, Jingzheng & Tan, Shiyu & Goodsite, Michael Evan & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Dong, Lichun
- 563-574 A regional optimisation of renewable energy supply from wind and photovoltaics with respect to three key energy-political objectives
by Killinger, Sven & Mainzer, Kai & McKenna, Russell & Kreifels, Niklas & Fichtner, Wolf
- 575-588 Influence of the regulation framework on the feasibility of a Stirling engine-based residential micro-CHP installation
by González-Pino, I. & Pérez-Iribarren, E. & Campos-Celador, A. & Las-Heras-Casas, J. & Sala, J.M.
- 589-599 The improvement gap in energy intensity: Analysis of China's thirty provincial regions using the improved DEA (data envelopment analysis) model
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 600-611 Experimental and numerical study of oxygen separation and oxy-combustion characteristics inside a button-cell LNO-ITM reactor
by Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A. & Mezghani, K.
- 612-622 Optimal integration of compression heat with regenerative steam Rankine cycles in oxy-combustion coal based power plants
by Fu, Chao & Anantharaman, Rahul & Gundersen, Truls
- 623-633 Extra cost analyses of two apartment buildings for achieving nearly zero and low energy buildings
by Pikas, Ergo & Thalfeldt, Martin & Kurnitski, Jarek & Liias, Roode
- 634-642 Hydrogen production from supercritical water reforming of glycerol over Ni/Al2O3–SiO2 catalyst
by Gutiérrez Ortiz, F.J. & Campanario, F.J. & Aguilera, P.G. & Ollero, P.
- 643-655 The effect of binary antioxidant proportions on antioxidant synergy and oxidation stability of Jatropha and Karanja biodiesels
by Rawat, Devendra S. & Joshi, Girdhar & Lamba, Bhawna Y. & Tiwari, Avanish K. & Kumar, Pankaj
- 656-665 Comparison of large scale solar PV (photovoltaic) and nuclear power plant investments in an emerging market
by Karaveli, Abdullah Bugrahan & Soytas, Ugur & Akinoglu, Bulent G.
- 666-671 Effect of polymer concentration on the polymer adsorption-induced permeability reduction in low permeability reservoirs
by Park, Hyemin & Han, Jinju & Sung, Wonmo
- 672-683 CO2 enhanced in-situ oxy-coal gasification based carbon-neutral conventional power generating systems
by Prabu, V. & Geeta, K.
- 684-694 A comparative assessment of net metering and net billing policies. Study cases for Spain
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 695-703 Simulation of thermoelectric-hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with longitudinal vortex generators
by Ma, Ting & Pandit, Jaideep & Ekkad, Srinath V. & Huxtable, Scott T. & Wang, Qiuwang
- 704-713 Thermal design of heat-exchangeable reactors using a dry-sorbent CO2 capture multi-step process
by Moon, Hokyu & Yoo, Hoanju & Seo, Hwimin & Park, Yong-Ki & Cho, Hyung Hee
- 714-721 Investigation on the improved hydrolysis of aluminum–calcium hydride-salt mixture elaborated by ball milling
by Liu, Yongan & Wang, Xinhua & Liu, Haizhen & Dong, Zhaohui & Li, Shouquan & Ge, Hongwei & Yan, Mi
- 722-731 Multilevel converter control approach of active power filter for harmonics elimination in electric grids
by Mehrasa, Majid & Pouresmaeil, Edris & Akorede, Mudathir Funsho & Jørgensen, Bo Nørregaard & Catalão, João P.S.
- 732-744 Heat transfer in cellulose-based aerogels: Analytical modelling and measurements
by Baillis, D. & Coquard, R. & Moura, L.M.
- 745-758 Solid–gas thermochemical sorption thermal battery for solar cooling and heating energy storage and heat transformer
by Li, T.X. & Wang, R.Z. & Yan, T.
- 759-773 A collaborative operation decision model for distributed building clusters
by Dai, Rui & Hu, Mengqi & Yang, Dong & Chen, Yang
- 774-782 Optimal annual operation of the dry cooling system of a concentrated solar energy plant in the south of Spain
by Martín, Mariano
- 783-793 Assessing low voltage network constraints in distributed energy resources planning
by Calvillo, C.F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Villar, J.
- 794-807 Performance investigation and enviro-economic analysis of active vertical solar distillation units
by Sharon, H. & Reddy, K.S.
- 808-815 Role of feed-in tariff policy in promoting solar photovoltaic investments in Malaysia: A system dynamics approach
by Ahmad, Salman & Tahar, Razman Mat & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Munir, Abu Bakar & Rahim, Ruzairi Abdul
- 816-824 Modeling of energy consumption and related GHG (greenhouse gas) intensity and emissions in Europe using general regression neural networks
by Antanasijević, Davor & Pocajt, Viktor & Ristić, Mirjana & Perić-Grujić, Aleksandra
- 825-839 A preliminary dynamic behaviors analysis of a hybrid energy storage system based on adiabatic compressed air energy storage and flywheel energy storage system for wind power application
by Zhao, Pan & Wang, Mingkun & Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping
2015, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-14 Techno economic and environmental assessment of using gasification process in order to mitigate the emission in the available steam power cycle
by Meratizaman, Mousa & Monadizadeh, Sina & Tohidi Sardasht, Mohammad & Amidpour, Majid
- 15-28 Assessing the economics of large Energy Storage Plants with an optimisation methodology
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Palerma, Emanuele & Mancini, Mauro
- 29-36 Thermoelectric mini cooler coupled with micro thermosiphon for CPU cooling system
by Liu, Di & Zhao, Fu-Yun & Yang, Hong-Xing & Tang, Guang-Fa
- 37-54 Long-term projections of liquid biofuels in China: Uncertainties and potential benefits
by Zhao, Lili & Chang, Shiyan & Wang, Hailin & Zhang, Xiliang & Ou, Xunmin & Wang, Baiyu & Wu, Maorong
- 55-64 Effect of conjugate heat transfer on the irreversibility generation rate in a combined Couette–Poiseuille flow between asymmetrically heated parallel plates: The entropy minimization analysis
by Mondal, Pranab Kumar & Dholey, Shibdas
- 65-79 Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in upgrading and refining of Canada's oil sands products
by Nimana, Balwinder & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit
- 80-88 Synthesis and tribological studies of nanoparticle additives for pyrolysis bio-oil formulated as a diesel fuel
by Xu, Yufu & Peng, Yubin & Zheng, Xiaojing & Dearn, Karl D. & Xu, Hongming & Hu, Xianguo
- 89-103 Hydrodynamic performance of an oscillating water column wave energy converter by means of particle imaging velocimetry
by López, I. & Castro, A. & Iglesias, G.
- 104-114 Air-cooled gas turbine cycles – Part 1: An analytical method for the preliminary assessment of blade cooling flow rates
by Sciubba, Enrico
- 115-124 Artificial neural network model to predict the diesel electric generator performance and exhaust emissions
by Ganesan, P. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Devaraj, D.
- 125-136 An integrated method to calculate an automobile's emissions throughout its life cycle
by Viñoles-Cebolla, Rosario & Bastante-Ceca, María José & Capuz-Rizo, Salvador F.
- 137-143 Ratio based indicators and continuous score functions for better assessment of building sustainability
by Chandratilake, S.R. & Dias, W.P.S.
- 144-155 Identifying key variables and interactions in statistical models of building energy consumption using regularization
by Hsu, David
- 156-163 Effect of flow-field dimensions on the formability of Fe–Ni–Cr alloy as bipolar plate for PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell
by Hu, Qinghui & Zhang, Dongming & Fu, Hao
- 164-176 Employing geothermal heat exchanger in natural gas pressure drop station in order to decrease fuel consumption
by Farzaneh-Gord, M. & Ghezelbash, R. & Arabkoohsar, A. & Pilevari, L. & Machado, L. & Koury, R.N.N.
- 177-188 Investigation of hydrodynamic performance of an OWC (oscillating water column) wave energy device using a fully nonlinear HOBEM (higher-order boundary element method)
by Ning, De-Zhi & Shi, Jin & Zou, Qing-Ping & Teng, Bin
- 189-203 A multi-level energy performance diagnosis method for energy information poor buildings
by Yan, Chengchu & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu & Gao, Dian-ce
- 204-216 Photovoltaic systems for Malaysian islands: Effects of interest rates, diesel prices and load sizes
by Lau, K.Y. & Tan, C.W. & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 217-229 Cost-potentials for large onshore wind turbines in Europe
by McKenna, R. & Hollnaicher, S. & Ostman v. d. Leye, P. & Fichtner, W.
- 230-239 On the performance of CSP oil-cooled plants, with and without heat storage in tanks of molten salts
by De Luca, Fabrizio & Ferraro, Vittorio & Marinelli, Valerio
- 240-251 Independent power (or pollution) producers? Electricity reforms and IPPs in Pakistan
by Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan
- 252-266 Forecasting semi-dynamic response of natural gas networks to nodal gas consumptions using genetic fuzzy systems
by Askari, S. & Montazerin, N. & Zarandi, M.H. Fazel
- 267-275 Energy performance comparison among see-through amorphous-silicon PV (photovoltaic) glazings and traditional glazings under different architectural conditions in China
by Liao, Wei & Xu, Shen
- 276-283 Optimising the cam profile of an electronic unit pump for a heavy-duty diesel engine
by Qiu, Tao & Dai, Hefei & Lei, Yan & Cao, Chunlei & Li, Xuchu
- 284-293 Comparative energy and environmental analysis of Jatropha bioelectricity versus biodiesel production in remote areas
by Portugal-Pereira, Joana & Nakatani, Jun & Kurisu, Kiyo H. & Hanaki, Keisuke
- 294-306 Multi-objective optimization of the HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system performance
by Wei, Xiupeng & Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Tang, Fan & Zeng, Yaohui
- 307-315 Life cycle assessment of fuel ethanol from sugarcane molasses in northern and western India and its impact on Indian biofuel programme
by Soam, Shveta & Kumar, Ravindra & Gupta, Ravi P. & Sharma, Pankaj K. & Tuli, Deepak K. & Das, Biswapriya
- 316-325 Application of super-insulating translucent silica aerogel glazing system on commercial building envelope of humid subtropical climates – Impact on space cooling load
by Huang, Yu & Niu, Jian-lei
- 326-336 Biomass/coal steam co-gasification integrated with in-situ CO2 capture
by Masnadi, Mohammad S. & Grace, John R. & Bi, Xiaotao T. & Ellis, Naoko & Lim, C. Jim & Butler, James W.
- 337-342 Kinetics of palm oil ethanolysis
by Narváez, P.C. & Noriega, M.A. & Cadavid, J.G.
- 343-350 Investigation on the combustion characteristics and particulate emissions from a diesel engine fueled with diesel-biodiesel-ethanol blends
by Tse, H. & Leung, C.W. & Cheung, C.S.
- 351-357 Identification of different woody biomass for energy purpose by means of Soft Independent Modeling of Class Analogy applied to thermogravimetric analysis
by Toscano, G. & Duca, D. & Rossini, G. & Mengarelli, C. & Pizzi, A.
- 358-365 Comparison of big bluestem with other native grasses: Chemical composition and biofuel yield
by Zhang, Ke & Johnson, Loretta & Prasad, P.V. Vara & Pei, Zhijian & Yuan, Wenqiao & Wang, Donghai
- 366-378 WIG (wing-in-ground) effect dual-foil turbine for high renewable energy performance
by Liu, Pengfei
- 379-386 The impact of two-stage discharging on the exergoeconomic performance of a storage-type domestic water-heater
by Atikol, U. & Aldabbagh, L.B.Y.
- 387-393 Solar radiation forecasting in the short- and medium-term under all sky conditions
by Alonso-Montesinos, J. & Batlles, F.J.
- 394-402 Effect of the molecular structure of nitrogen compounds on the pollutant formation in a bubbling fluidized-bed combustor
by Duan, Feng & Chyang, Chien-Song & Zhang, Li-hui & Chi, Yi-Ting
- 403-415 Resource assessment for future generations of tidal-stream energy arrays
by Lewis, M. & Neill, S.P. & Robins, P.E. & Hashemi, M.R.
- 416-430 Optimization and control for CO2 compression and purification unit in oxy-combustion power plants
by Jin, Bo & Zhao, Haibo & Zheng, Chuguang
- 431-437 “Disc-point” heat and mass transfer constructal optimization for solid–gas reactors based on entropy generation minimization
by Feng, Huijun & Chen, Lingen & Xie, Zhihui & Sun, Fengrui
- 438-446 Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?
by Li, Huanan & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 447-461 Wind energy assessment considering geographic and environmental restrictions in Sweden: A GIS-based approach
by Siyal, Shahid Hussain & Mörtberg, Ulla & Mentis, Dimitris & Welsch, Manuel & Babelon, Ian & Howells, Mark
- 462-473 Discrete wavelet transform-based denoising technique for advanced state-of-charge estimator of a lithium-ion battery in electric vehicles
by Lee, Seongjun & Kim, Jonghoon
- 474-485 Experimental characterisation of a solar parabolic trough collector used in a micro-CHP (micro-cogeneration) system with direct steam generation
by Bouvier, Jean-Louis & Michaux, Ghislain & Salagnac, Patrick & Nepveu, François & Rochier, Dominique & Kientz, Thiebaut
- 486-495 Carbon dioxide emissions reduction in China's transport sector: A dynamic VAR (vector autoregression) approach
by Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang
- 496-502 Analysis of CO2 transmission in a micro direct methanol fuel cell
by Yuan, Zhenyu & Yang, Jie & Li, Zipeng & Sun, Yuge & Ye, Ning & Shen, Hongyuan
- 503-510 Bioenergetics of growth and lipid production in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
by Küçük, Kübra & Tevatia, Rahul & Sorgüven, Esra & Demirel, Yaşar & Özilgen, Mustafa
- 511-520 Impact of electric-drive vehicles on power system reliability
by Božič, Dušan & Pantoš, Miloš
- 521-531 Designing a critical peak pricing scheme for the profit maximization objective considering price responsiveness of customers
by Park, S.C. & Jin, Y.G. & Song, H.Y. & Yoon, Y.T.
- 532-538 Synthesis and enhanced electrochemical supercapacitive properties of manganese oxide nanoflake electrodes
by Inamdar, A.I. & Jo, Y. & Kim, J. & Han, J. & Pawar, S.M. & Kalubarme, R.S. & Park, C.J. & Hong, J.P. & Park, Y.S. & Jung, W. & Kim, H. & Im, Hyunsik
- 539-550 Energy integration on multi-periods and multi-usages for hybrid electric and thermal powertrains
by Dimitrova, Zlatina & Maréchal, François
- 551-559 Decomposing the drivers of aviation fuel demand using simultaneous equation models
by Wadud, Zia
- 560-575 Cost-optimal analysis and technical comparison between standard and high efficient mono-residential buildings in a warm climate
by Baglivo, Cristina & Congedo, Paolo Maria & D'Agostino, Delia & Zacà, Ilaria
- 576-582 A novel approach for predicting thermal effects of gas cavitation in hydraulic circuits
by Zhou, Junjie & Wei, Chao & Hu, Jibin
- 583-596 Simulation and energy saving analysis of high temperature heat pump coupling to desiccant wheel air conditioning system
by Sheng, Ying & Zhang, Yufeng & Zhang, Ge
- 597-613 Lithium-ion capacitor – Characterization and development of new electrical model
by Firouz, Y. & Omar, N. & Timmermans, J.-M. & Van den Bossche, P. & Van Mierlo, J.
- 614-627 Comparative analysis of hydrogen, biofuels and electricity transitional pathways to sustainable transport in a renewable-based energy system
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Leaver, Jonathan & Stefansson, Hlynur & Asgeirsson, Eyjolfur Ingi
- 628-637 Experimental study of the application of intermittently operated SEHRAC (storage-enhanced heat recovery room air-conditioner) in residential buildings in Hong Kong
by Jia, Jie & Lee, W.L.
- 638-646 Using anaerobic digestion of organic wastes to biochemically store solar thermal energy
by Zhong, Yuan & Bustamante Roman, Mauricio & Zhong, Yingkui & Archer, Steve & Chen, Rui & Deitz, Lauren & Hochhalter, Dave & Balaze, Katie & Sperry, Miranda & Werner, Eric & Kirk, Dana & Liao, Wei
- 647-657 Mitigating crystallization of saturated FAMEs (fatty acid methyl esters) in biodiesel: 2. The phase behavior of 2-stearoyl diolein–methyl stearate binary system
by Baker, Mark & Bouzidi, Laziz & Narine, Suresh S.
- 658-668 Cost-optimal design of a simplified, highly renewable pan-European electricity system
by Rodriguez, Rolando A. & Becker, Sarah & Greiner, Martin
- 669-673 A new insight into the oxygen diffusion in porous cathodes of lithium-air batteries
by Ye, Luhan & Lv, Weiqiang & Zhang, Kelvin H.L. & Wang, Xiaoning & Yan, Pengfei & Dickerson, James H. & He, Weidong
- 674-684 Thermal behavior and performance assessment of a solar adsorption cooling system with finned adsorber
by El Fadar, Abdellah
- 685-695 Energy efficiency analysis method based on fuzzy DEA cross-model for ethylene production systems in chemical industry
by Han, Yongming & Geng, Zhiqiang & Zhu, Qunxiong & Qu, Yixin
- 696-711 Parametric analysis and optimization of a small-scale radial turbine for Organic Rankine Cycle
by Rahbar, Kiyarash & Mahmoud, Saad & Al-Dadah, Raya K. & Moazami, Nima
- 712-722 Exergoeconomic comparison of TLC (trilateral Rankine cycle), ORC (organic Rankine cycle) and Kalina cycle using a low grade heat source
by Yari, M. & Mehr, A.S. & Zare, V. & Mahmoudi, S.M.S. & Rosen, M.A.