2017, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of catalysts on pyrolysis of castor meal
by Chen, Guan-Bang & Li, Yueh-Heng & Chen, Guan-Lin & Wu, Wen-Teng
- 10-25 A Unified Total Site Heat Integration targeting method for isothermal and non-isothermal utilities
by Tarighaleslami, Amir H. & Walmsley, Timothy G. & Atkins, Martin J. & Walmsley, Michael R.W. & Liew, Peng Yen & Neale, James R.
- 26-36 Spray combustion characteristics of kerosene/bio-oil part I: Experimental study
by Yang, S.I. & Wu, M.S. & Hsu, T.C.
- 37-43 CO2 gasification process performance for energetic valorization of microalgae
by Soreanu, G. & Tomaszewicz, M. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Zuwała, J. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 44-52 Emission, injection and combustion characteristics of biodiesel and oxygenated fuel blends in a common rail diesel engine
by Alptekin, Ertan
- 53-66 Under-expanded jets and dispersion in high pressure CO2 releases from an industrial scale pipeline
by Guo, Xiaolu & Yan, Xingqing & Zheng, Yangguang & Yu, Jianliang & Zhang, Yongchun & Chen, Shaoyun & Chen, Lin & Mahgerefteh, Haroun & Martynov, Sergey & Collard, Alexander & Brown, Solomon
- 67-76 The impacts of emissions accounting methods on an imperfect competitive carbon trading market
by Xia, Yan & Tang, Zhipeng
- 77-85 The PROMETHEE multiple criteria decision making analysis for selecting the best membrane prepared from sulfonated poly(ether ketone)s and poly(ether sulfone)s for proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Nikouei, Mohammad Ali & Oroujzadeh, Maryam & Mehdipour-Ataei, Shahram
- 86-93 Influence of new adsorbents with isotherm Type V on performance of an adsorption heat pump
by Gediz Ilis, Gamze
- 94-109 Profitability, risk, and financial modeling of energy storage in residential and large scale applications
by Berrada, Asmae & Loudiyi, Khalid & Zorkani, Izeddine
- 110-120 Optimization of coal-based methanol distillation scheme using process superstructure method to maximize energy efficiency
by Cui, Chengtian & Li, Xingang & Sui, Hong & Sun, Jinsheng
- 121-137 An experimental evaluation of unique CO2 flow behaviour in loosely held fine particles rich sandstone under deep reservoir conditions and influencing factors
by De Silva, G.P.D. & Ranjith, P.G. & Perera, M.S.A. & Dai, Z.X. & Yang, S.Q.
- 138-151 Spray characteristics, engine performance and emissions analysis for Karanja biodiesel and its blends
by Lee, Sanghoon & Lee, Chang Sik & Park, Sungwook & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 152-166 Modelling non-stationary time series using a peaks over threshold distribution with time varying covariates and threshold: An application to peak electricity demand
by Sigauke, Caston & Bere, Alphonce
- 167-177 Genetic algorithm for optimization of energy systems: Solution uniqueness, accuracy, Pareto convergence and dimension reduction
by Ganjehkaviri, A. & Mohd Jaafar, M.N. & Hosseini, S.E. & Barzegaravval, H.
- 178-187 Analysis of energy consumption in three systems for collecting sugarcane straw for use in power generation
by Carvalho, Danilo José & Veiga, João Paulo Soto & Bizzo, Waldir Antonio
- 188-198 Second law analysis of novel working fluid pairs for waste heat recovery by the Kalina cycle
by Eller, Tim & Heberle, Florian & Brüggemann, Dieter
- 199-210 Combining effect of optimized axial compressor variable guide vanes and bleed air on the thermodynamic performance of aircraft engine system
by Kim, Sangjo & Son, Changmin & Kim, Kuisoon
- 211-217 New knowledge on the temperature-entropy saturation boundary slope of working fluids
by Su, Wen & Zhao, Li & Deng, Shuai
- 218-234 Pricing model for the charging of electric vehicles based on system dynamics in Beijing
by Zhang, Xingping & Liang, Yanni & Liu, Wenfeng
- 235-244 Numerical simulation of the performance of solid oxide fuel cell with different flow channel geometries
by Khazaee, I. & Rava, A.
- 245-256 Bio-energy, water-use efficiency and economics of maize-wheat-mungbean system under precision-conservation agriculture in semi-arid agro-ecosystem
by Parihar, C.M. & Jat, S.L. & Singh, A.K. & Majumdar, K. & Jat, M.L. & Saharawat, Y.S. & Pradhan, S. & Kuri, B.R.
- 257-265 Enviro-exergy sustainability analysis of boiler evolution in district energy system
by Compton, M. & Rezaie, B.
- 266-277 Market designs for a 100% renewable energy system: Case isolated power system of Israel
by Weiss, Olga & Bogdanov, Dmitry & Salovaara, Kaisa & Honkapuro, Samuli
- 278-287 Performance and economic assessments of integrating geothermal energy into coal-fired power plant with CO2 capture
by Wang, Fu & Deng, Shuai & Zhao, Jun & Wang, Junyao & Sun, Taiwei & Yan, Jinyue
- 288-298 Hourly forecasting of global solar radiation based on multiscale decomposition methods: A hybrid approach
by Monjoly, Stéphanie & André, Maïna & Calif, Rudy & Soubdhan, Ted
- 299-308 Two-dimensional analytical model of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Liu, Jia Xing & Guo, Hang & Ye, Fang & Ma, Chong Fang
- 309-321 Optimal generation rescheduling for meshed AC/HIS grids with multi-terminal voltage source converter high voltage direct current and battery energy storage system
by Kim, H.Y. & Kim, M.K.
- 322-333 Simultaneous heat integration and techno-economic optimization of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) for multiple waste heat stream recovery
by Yu, Haoshui & Eason, John & Biegler, Lorenz T. & Feng, Xiao
- 334-350 Wind tunnel testing and improved blade element momentum method for umbrella-type rotor of horizontal axis wind turbine
by Xie, Wei & Zeng, Pan & Lei, Liping
- 351-361 Scenarios for bioethanol production in Indonesia: How can we meet mandatory blending targets?
by Khatiwada, Dilip & Silveira, Semida
- 362-368 Combustion properties of torrefied biomass obtained from flue gas-enhanced reactor
by Lasek, Janusz A. & Kopczyński, Marcin & Janusz, Marcin & Iluk, Andrzej & Zuwała, Jarosław
- 369-383 The impact of pitch motion of a platform on the aerodynamic performance of a floating vertical axis wind turbine
by Lei, Hang & Zhou, Dai & Lu, Jiabao & Chen, Caiyong & Han, Zhaolong & Bao, Yan
- 384-391 Benefit allocation for distributed energy network participants applying game theory based solutions
by Wu, Qiong & Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Ren, Jianxing
- 392-399 Co-firing sludge in a pulverized coal-fired utility boiler: Combustion characteristics and economic impacts
by Tan, Peng & Ma, Lun & Xia, Ji & Fang, Qingyan & Zhang, Cheng & Chen, Gang
- 400-407 Steam gasification of a thermally pretreated high lignin corn stover simultaneous saccharification and fermentation digester residue
by Howe, Daniel T. & Taasevigen, Danny & Garcia-Perez, Manuel & McDonald, Armando G. & Li, Guosheng & Wolcott, Michael
- 408-424 A worldwide assessment of economic feasibility of HCPV power plants: Profitability and competitiveness
by Talavera, D.L. & Pérez-Higueras, P. & Almonacid, F. & Fernández, E.F.
- 425-434 Heating and cooling energy trends and drivers in Europe
by Serrano, Susana & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Barreneche, Camila & Palacios, Anabel & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 435-441 Cellulose and activated carbon based flexible electrical double-layer capacitor electrode: Preparation and characterization
by Murashko, Kirill & Nevstrueva, Daria & Pihlajamäki, Arto & Koiranen, Tuomas & Pyrhönen, Juha
- 442-452 Power balance control of micro gas turbine generation system based on supercapacitor energy storage
by Duan, Jiandong & Fan, Shaogui & Wu, Fengjiang & Sun, Li & Wang, Guanglin
- 453-471 Biomass energy consumption, economic growth and carbon emissions: Fresh evidence from West Africa using a simultaneous equation model
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Awodumi, Olabanji B.
- 472-482 Evaluation of the energy generation potential of rain cells
by Helseth, L.E. & Wen, H.Z.
- 483-496 Field validation study of a time and temperature indexed autoregressive with exogenous (ARX) model for building thermal load prediction
by Sarwar, Riasat & Cho, Heejin & Cox, Sam J. & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio
- 497-503 Ultra-low calorific gas combustion in a gradually-varied porous burner with annular heat recirculation
by Song, Fuqiang & Wen, Zhi & Dong, Zhiyong & Wang, Enyu & Liu, Xunliang
- 504-522 Study of a thermoelectric air duct system assisted by photovoltaic wall for space cooling in tropical climate
by Irshad, Kashif & Habib, Khairul & Basrawi, Firdaus & Saha, Bidyut Baran
- 523-539 Numerical investigation of pitch value on thermal performance of solar receiver for solar powered Brayton cycle application
by Daabo, Ahmed M. & Mahmoud, Saad & Al-Dadah, Raya K. & Ahmad, Abdalqader
- 540-548 Exergy analysis of the turbine system in a 1000 MW double reheat ultra-supercritical power plant
by Zhao, Zhigang & Su, Sheng & Si, Ningning & Hu, Song & Wang, Yi & Xu, Jun & Jiang, Long & Chen, Gang & Xiang, Jun
- 549-560 Energy project performance evaluation with sustainability perspective
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Karabulut, Yağmur
- 561-577 Short-term wind speed forecasting using a hybrid model
by Jiang, Ping & Wang, Yun & Wang, Jianzhou
- 578-587 Risk-based planning of the distribution network structure considering uncertainties in demand and cost of energy
by Esmaeeli, Mostafa & Kazemi, Ahad & Shayanfar, Heidarali & Chicco, Gianfranco & Siano, Pierluigi
- 588-600 Non-linear drag induced irreversibility minimization in a viscous dissipative flow through a micro-porous channel
by Gaikwad, Harshad Sanjay & Basu, Dipankar Narayan & Mondal, Pranab Kumar
- 601-611 Pumped Thermal Energy Storage and Bottoming System Part B: Sensitivity analysis and baseline performance
by Abarr, Miles & Hertzberg, Jean & Montoya, Lupita D.
- 612-628 A hybrid computational approach for detailed scheduling of products in a pipeline with multiple pump stations
by Zhang, Haoran & Liang, Yongtu & Liao, Qi & Wu, Mengyu & Yan, Xiaohan
- 629-636 Energy consumption and rice milling quality upon drying paddy with a newly-designed horizontal rotary dryer
by Firouzi, Saeed & Alizadeh, Mohammad Reza & Haghtalab, Didar
- 637-651 Solar thermal modeling for rapid estimation of auxiliary energy requirements in domestic hot water production: On-off flow rate control
by Araújo, António & Pereira, Vítor
- 652-661 Experimental and theoretical evaluation on the thermal performance of a windowed volumetric solar receiver
by Wang, P. & Li, J.B. & Bai, F.W. & Liu, D.Y. & Xu, C. & Zhao, L. & Wang, Z.F.
- 662-674 Annual performance of solar tower aided coal-fired power generation system
by Zhu, Yong & Zhai, Rongrong & Qi, Jiawei & Yang, Yongping & Reyes-Belmonte, M.A. & Romero, Manuel & Yan, Qin
- 675-693 On the performance enhancement of thermo-compressor and steam turbine blade cascade in the presence of spontaneous nucleation
by Ahmadpour, A. & Noori Rahim Abadi, S.M.A. & Meyer, J.P.
- 694-709 A hybrid forecasting model based on date-framework strategy and improved feature selection technology for short-term load forecasting
by Jiang, Ping & Liu, Feng & Song, Yiliao
- 710-723 A mathematical model for the dynamic simulation of low size cogeneration gas turbines within smart microgrids
by Bracco, Stefano & Delfino, Federico
- 724-731 Annual bioenergy crops for biofuels production: Farmers' contractual preferences for producing sweet sorghum
by Bergtold, Jason S. & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Fewell, Jason E. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 732-743 The integration based method for identifying the variation trend of fresh hydrogen consumption and optimal purification feed
by Dai, Wang & Shen, Renjie & Zhang, Di & Liu, Guilian
- 744-753 Stakeholder-driven multi-attribute analysis for energy project selection under uncertainty
by Read, Laura & Madani, Kaveh & Mokhtari, Soroush & Hanks, Catherine
- 754-766 Technical-economic assessment of different biogas upgrading routes from vinasse anaerobic digestion in the Brazilian bioethanol industry
by Leme, Rodrigo Marcelo & Seabra, Joaquim E.A.
- 767-799 The physical modelling and aerodynamics of turbulent flows around horizontal axis wind turbines
by Abdulqadir, Sherwan A. & Iacovides, Hector & Nasser, Adel
- 800-816 The impact of electric vehicles and CCS in the context of emission trading scheme in China: A CGE-based analysis
by Li, Wei & Jia, Zhijie & Zhang, Hongzhi
- 817-833 Coupled cooling method and application of latent heat thermal energy storage combined with pre-cooling of envelope: Method and model development
by Yuan, Yanping & Gao, Xiangkui & Wu, Hongwei & Zhang, Zujin & Cao, Xiaoling & Sun, Liangliang & Yu, Nanyang
- 834-844 Co-gasification of lignite and waste wood in a pilot-scale (10 kWe) downdraft gasifier
by Patel, Vimal R. & Patel, Darshil & Varia, Nandan S. & Patel, Rajesh N.
- 845-851 Endoscopic combustion characterization of Jatropha biodiesel in a compression ignition engine
by Jiotode, Yeshudas & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 852-859 Optimized spectral splitting in thermo-photovoltaic system for maximum conversion efficiency
by Rabady, Rabi Ibrahim
- 860-871 Grid electricity for Fiji islands: Future supply options and assessment of demand trends
by Prasad, Ravita D. & Raturi, Atul
- 872-878 Electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution reaction on nano-nickel decorated graphene electrode
by Mahale, Nilesh K. & Ingle, Sopan T.
- 879-886 Cold starting characteristics analysis of hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhang, Shuanlu & Zhao, Zhenfeng & Zhao, Changlu & Zhang, Fujun & Wang, Shan
- 887-900 Experimental and computational approach to the transient behaviour of wall-flow diesel particulate filters
by Torregrosa, Antonio José & Serrano, José Ramón & Piqueras, Pedro & García-Afonso, Óscar
- 901-910 Combustion, performance, and selective catalytic reduction of NOx for a diesel engine operated with combined tri fuel (H2, CH4, and conventional diesel)
by Abu-Jrai, Ahmad M. & Al-Muhtaseb, Ala'a H. & Hasan, Ahmad O.
- 911-925 Conceptual design of an efficient unified shunt active power filter based on voltage and current source converters
by Zafari, A. & Jazaeri, M.
- 926-937 Investigation of the effects of the steam injection method (SIM) on the performance and emission formation of a turbocharged and Miller cycle diesel engine (MCDE)
by Gonca, Guven & Sahin, Bahri & Parlak, Adnan & Ayhan, Vezir & Cesur, Idris & Koksal, Sakip
- 938-949 Optimization of HCCI (Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition) engine combustion chamber walls temperature to achieve optimum IMEP using LHS and Nelder Mead algorithm
by Mansoury, M. & Jafarmadar, S. & Talei, M. & Lashkarpour, S.M.
- 950-960 Optimization of pre-combustion capture for thermal power plants using Pinch Analysis
by Valiani, Saba & Tahouni, Nassim & Panjeshahi, M. Hassan
- 961-970 Energy conversion mechanism and regenerative potential of vehicle suspensions
by Zhang, Yuxin & Guo, Konghui & Wang, Dai & Chen, Chao & Li, Xuefei
- 971-982 Exergy and exergoeconomic analyses of a supercritical CO2 cycle for a cogeneration application
by Wang, Xurong & Yang, Yi & Zheng, Ya & Dai, Yiping
- 983-988 Process parameter optimization of low temperature transesterification of algae-Jatropha Curcas oil blend
by Narula, Vishal & Thakur, Aman & Uniyal, Ankit & Kalra, Shashvat & Jain, Siddharth
- 989-995 Emergence of traveling wave endothermic reaction in a catalytic fixed bed under microwave heating
by Gerasev, Alexander P.
- 996-1009 Energy analysis of a solar driven cogeneration system using supercritical CO2 power cycle and MEE-TVC desalination system
by Kouta, Amine & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Atif, Maimoon
- 1010-1023 Impact of swirl on in-cylinder heat transfer in a light-duty diesel engine
by Broatch, Alberto & Olmeda, Pablo & García, Antonio & Salvador-Iborra, Josep & Warey, Alok
- 1024-1035 Oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane under a cyclic redox scheme – Process simulations and analysis
by Haribal, Vasudev Pralhad & Neal, Luke M. & Li, Fanxing
- 1036-1046 Residential air-conditioner usage in China and efficiency standardization
by Wu, Jianghong & Liu, Chaopeng & Li, Hongqi & Ouyang, Dong & Cheng, Jianhong & Wang, Yuanxia & You, Shaofang
- 1047-1056 Stochastic assessment of investment efficiency in a power system
by Davidov, Sreten & Pantoš, Miloš
- 1057-1074 Research and application of a combined model based on multi-objective optimization for electrical load forecasting
by Xiao, Liye & Shao, Wei & Yu, Mengxia & Ma, Jing & Jin, Congjun
- 1075-1083 Nitrogen and sulfur co-doped porous carbon – is an efficient electrocatalyst as platinum or a hoax for oxygen reduction reaction in acidic environment PEM fuel cell?
by Sahoo, Madhumita & Ramaprabhu, S.
- 1084-1097 Integration of absorption refrigeration systems into Rankine power cycles to reduce water consumption: A thermodynamic analysis
by Salgado, R. & Belmonte, J.F. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A. & Molina, A.E.
- 1098-1107 Cascade-based short-term forecasting method of the electric demand of HVAC system
by Le Cam, M. & Zmeureanu, R. & Daoud, A.
- 1108-1118 Experimental study on heat storage system using phase-change material in a diesel engine
by Park, Sangki & Woo, Seungchul & Shon, Jungwook & Lee, Kihyung
- 1119-1130 Performance evaluation of industrial glass furnace regenerator
by El-Behery, Samy M. & Hussien, A.A. & Kotb, H. & El-Shafie, Mostafa
- 1131-1143 Carbon pump: Fundamental theory and applications
by Zhao, Ruikai & Deng, Shuai & Liu, Yinan & Zhao, Qing & He, Junnan & Zhao, Li
- 1144-1151 Recycling separated liquid-effluent to dilute feedstock in anaerobic digestion of dairy manure
by Zeb, Iftikhar & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Ndegwa, Pius & Yao, Yiqing & Kafle, Gopi Krishna
- 1152-1158 Effect of macroscopic porosity onto the ignition of the waste-derived fuel droplets
by Antonov, Dmitri V. & Valiullin, Timur R. & Iegorov, Roman I. & Strizhak, Pavel A.
- 1159-1170 Exergoeconomic analysis of district heating system boosted by the geothermal heat pump
by Arat, Halit & Arslan, Oguz
- 1171-1180 A thermodynamic and environmental performance of in-situ gasification of chemical looping combustion for power generation using ilmenite with different coals and comparison with other coal-driven power technologies for CO2 capture
by Fan, Junming & Zhu, Lin & Hong, Hui & Jiang, Qiongqiong & Jin, Hongguang
- 1181-1194 Extending the lean operating range of a premixed charged compression ignition natural gas engine using a pre-chamber
by Esfahanian, Vahid & Salahi, Mohammad Mahdi & Gharehghani, Ayatallah & Mirsalim, Mostafa
- 1195-1211 Detailed multi-dimensional study on NOx formation and destruction mechanisms in dimethyl ether/air diffusion flame under the moderate or intense low-oxygen dilution (MILD) condition
by Kang, Yinhu & Wei, Shuang & Zhang, Pengyuan & Lu, Xiaofeng & Wang, Quanhai & Gou, Xiaolong & Huang, Xiaomei & Peng, Shini & Yang, Dong & Ji, Xuanyu
- 1212-1220 Expansion of organic Rankine cycle working fluid in a cylinder of a low-speed two-stroke ship engine
by Larsen, Ulrik & Wronski, Jorrit & Andreasen, Jesper Graa & Baldi, Francesco & Pierobon, Leonardo
- 1221-1229 Multidimensional simulations of non-reacting and reacting diesel and biodiesel sprays
by Cai, Gary & Abraham, John
- 1230-1246 Thermo-economic evaluation of water-injected air bottoming cycles hybridization using heliostat field collector: Comparative analyses
by Saghafifar, Mohammad & Gadalla, Mohamed
2017, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-17 Parametric study on catalytic tri-reforming of methane for syngas production
by Chein, Rei-Yu & Wang, Chien-Yu & Yu, Ching-Tsung
- 18-23 Biowaste utilization in the process of co-gasification with bituminous coal and lignite
by Howaniec, Natalia & Smoliński, Adam
- 24-36 Comparison of linear regression and artificial neural networks models to predict heating and cooling energy demand, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Pino-Mejías, Rafael & Pérez-Fargallo, Alexis & Rubio-Bellido, Carlos & Pulido-Arcas, Jesús A.
- 37-46 Hybrid AC/DC microgrid planning
by Lotfi, Hossein & Khodaei, Amin
- 47-59 Effect of different fuel NO models on the prediction of NO formation/reduction characteristics in a pulverized coal combustion field
by Hashimoto, Nozomu & Watanabe, Hiroaki & Kurose, Ryoichi & Shirai, Hiromi
- 60-67 Generation efficiency improvement of IGCC with CO2 capture by the application of the low temperature reactive shift catalyst
by Sasaki, Takashi & Suzuki, Tomoko & Akasaka, Yasufumi & Takaoka, Masaki
- 68-76 Exploring the stochastic and deterministic aspects of cyclic emission variability on a high speed spark-ignition engine
by Karvountzis-Kontakiotis, A. & Dimaratos, A. & Ntziachristos, L. & Samaras, Z.
- 77-84 Exergy analysis: A CO2 removal plant using a-MDEA as the solvent
by Feyzi, Vafa & Beheshti, Masoud & Gharibi Kharaji, Abolfazl
- 85-96 Thermodynamic analysis of a simple Organic Rankine Cycle
by Javanshir, Alireza & Sarunac, Nenad
- 97-115 Optimal combined long-term facility design and short-term operational strategy for CHP capacity investments
by Mojica, Jose L. & Petersen, Damon & Hansen, Brigham & Powell, Kody M. & Hedengren, John D.
- 116-126 A new role of supercritical ethanol in macroalgae liquefaction (Saccharina japonica): Understanding ethanol participation, yield, and energy efficiency
by Zeb, Hassan & Choi, Jaeyeon & Kim, Yunje & Kim, Jaehoon
- 127-138 Experimental investigation on the behavior of a direct injection diesel engine fueled with Karanja methyl ester-biogas dual fuel at different injection timings
by Barik, Debabrata & Murugan, S. & Sivaram, N.M. & Baburaj, E. & Shanmuga Sundaram, P.
- 139-146 A new type three-stage gasification of dried sewage sludge: Effects of equivalence ratio, weight ratio of activated carbon to feed, and feed rate on gas composition and tar, NH3, and H2S removal and results of approximately 5 h gasification
by Choi, Young-Kon & Ko, Ji-Ho & Kim, Joo-Sik
- 147-155 A Turbosail profile analysis code based on the panel method
by Hcini, Cherif & Abidi, Essia & Kamoun, Badreddine & Afungchui, David
- 156-171 Hydrogen generator characteristics for storage of renewably-generated energy
by Kotowicz, Janusz & Bartela, Łukasz & Węcel, Daniel & Dubiel, Klaudia
- 172-180 Flexible free-standing ternary CoSnO3/graphene/carbon nanotubes composite papers as anodes for enhanced performance of lithium-ion batteries
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Wang, Gang & Zhou, Yixuan & Wang, Hui
- 181-189 Numerical investigation of effects of CO2 recirculation in an oxy-fuel IGCC on gasification characteristics of a two-stage entrained flow coal gasifier
by Watanabe, Hiroaki & Ahn, Seongyool & Tanno, Kenji
- 190-196 Knock characteristics of SI engine fueled with n-butanol in combination with different EGR rate
by Wei, Haiqiao & Feng, Dengquan & Pan, Jiaying & Shao, Aifang & Pan, Mingzhang
- 197-208 A flexible control strategy of plug-in electric vehicles operating in seven modes for smoothing load power curves in smart grid
by Khemakhem, Siwar & Rekik, Mouna & Krichen, Lotfi
- 209-220 Thermal response of a turbulent premixed flame to the imposed inlet oscillating velocity
by Hajialigol, N. & Mazaheri, Kiumars
- 221-230 Optimum resistance analysis and experimental verification of nonlinear piezoelectric energy harvesting from human motions
by Wang, Wei & Cao, Junyi & Bowen, Chris R. & Zhou, Shengxi & Lin, Jing
- 231-245 Day-ahead natural gas demand forecasting based on the combination of wavelet transform and ANFIS/genetic algorithm/neural network model
by Panapakidis, Ioannis P. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S.
- 246-263 District heating by drinking water heat pump: Modelling and energy analysis of a case study in the city of Milan
by De Pasquale, A.M. & Giostri, A. & Romano, M.C. & Chiesa, P. & Demeco, T. & Tani, S.
- 264-271 Ipomoea aquatica as a new substrate for enhanced biohydrogen production by using digested sludge as inoculum
by Stanislaus, Mishma S. & Zhang, Nan & Zhao, Chenyu & Zhu, Qi & Li, Dawei & Yang, Yingnan
- 272-283 Modelling the rebound effect with network theory: An insight into the European freight transport sector
by Ruzzenenti, Franco & Basosi, Riccardo
- 284-296 The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system
by Seljom, Pernille & Lindberg, Karen Byskov & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Doorman, Gerard & Sartori, Igor
- 297-311 Experimental and numerical analysis on thermal performance of large-diameter cast-in-place energy pile constructed in soft ground
by Park, Sangwoo & Lee, Dongseop & Lee, Seokjae & Chauchois, Alexis & Choi, Hangseok
- 312-323 Hydrothermal carbonization of medical wastes and lignocellulosic biomass for solid fuel production from lab-scale to pilot-scale
by Shen, Yafei & Yu, Shili & Ge, Shun & Chen, Xingming & Ge, Xinlei & Chen, Mindong
- 324-332 In-depth analysis of the performance of hybrid desiccant cooling system incorporated with an electric heat pump
by Hwang, Won-Baek & Choi, Sun & Lee, Dae-Young
- 333-344 Factors affecting the downward flame depth in a 600 MW down-fired boiler incorporating multiple-injection and multiple-staging technology
by Zeng, Lingyan & Song, Minhang & Li, Xiaoguang & Liu, Yibo & Li, Zhengqi & Chen, Zhichao
- 345-368 Aero-acoustics noise assessment for Wind-Lens turbine
by Hashem, I. & Mohamed, M.H. & Hafiz, A.A.
- 369-376 Pyrolysis characteristics and kinetics of microalgal Aurantiochytrium sp. KRS101
by Vo, The Ky & Ly, Hoang Vu & Lee, Ok Kyung & Lee, Eun Yeol & Kim, Chul Ho & Seo, Jeong-Woo & Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Seung-Soo
- 377-386 Effects of thermal pretreatment on degradation kinetics of organics during kitchen waste anaerobic digestion
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying & Li, Jinhui & Li, Hailong & Yu, Zhixin & Nie, Yongfeng
- 387-398 A new active portfolio risk management for an electricity retailer based on a drawdown risk preference
by Charwand, Mansour & Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Siano, Pierluigi
- 399-413 The optimal design and 4E analysis of double pressure HRSG utilizing steam injection for Damavand power plant
by Mokhtari, Hamid & Ahmadisedigh, Hossein & Ameri, Mohammad
- 414-424 Flammability limits temperature dependence of pure compounds in air at atmospheric pressure
by Mendiburu, Andrés Z. & de Carvalho, João A. & Coronado, Christian R. & Roberts, Justo J.
- 425-434 Acidogenesis driven by hydrogen partial pressure towards bioethanol production through fatty acids reduction
by Sarkar, Omprakash & Butti, Sai Kishore & Venkata Mohan, S.
- 435-445 Hybrid energy harvesting for condition monitoring sensors in power grids
by Yang, Feng & Du, Lin & Chen, Weigen & Li, Jian & Wang, Youyuan & Wang, Disheng
- 446-455 Decentralized price-driven grid balancing via repurposed electric vehicle batteries
by Faessler, B. & Kepplinger, P. & Petrasch, J.
- 456-463 Palm biomass strategic resource managment – A competitive game analysis
by Tang, J.P. & Lam, H.L. & Abdul Aziz, M.K. & Morad, N.A.
- 464-472 Novel multi-step sorption-reaction energy storage cycles for air conditioning and temperature upgrading
by Lu, Zisheng & Wang, Ruzhu & Gordeeva, Larisa
- 473-480 Novel grey prediction model with nonlinear optimized time response method for forecasting of electricity consumption in China
by Xu, Ning & Dang, Yaoguo & Gong, Yande
- 481-488 International comparison of total-factor energy productivity growth: A parametric Malmquist index approach
by Du, Kerui & Lin, Boqiang
- 489-501 Sequential Monte Carlo simulation for robust optimal design of cooling water system with quantified uncertainty and reliability
by Cheng, Qi & Wang, Shengwei & Yan, Chengchu
- 502-511 Influence of artificially aged gas diffusion layers on the water management of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells analyzed with in-operando synchrotron imaging
by Arlt, Tobias & Klages, Merle & Messerschmidt, Matthias & Scholta, Joachim & Manke, Ingo
- 512-525 A new global maximum power point tracking technique for solar photovoltaic (PV) system under partial shading conditions (PSC)
by Prasanth Ram, J. & Rajasekar, N.
- 526-533 Techno-economic evaluation of strategies for addressing energy and environmental challenges of industrial boilers in China
by Shen, Bo & Han, Yafeng & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou & Liu, Manzhi
- 534-544 Thermodynamic and economic assessment of a new generation of subcritical and supercritical solar power towers
by Rodríguez-Sánchez, M.R. & Sánchez-González, A. & González-Gómez, P.A. & Marugán-Cruz, C. & Santana, D.
- 545-555 Optimal transmission conversion from alternating current to high voltage direct current transmission systems for limiting short circuit currents
by Wang, Jianxiao & Zhong, Haiwang & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing
- 556-577 Soft computing based on hierarchical evaluation approach and criteria interdependencies for energy decision-making problems: A case study
by Gitinavard, Hossein & Mousavi, S. Meysam & Vahdani, Behnam
- 578-589 Modeling of a liquid desiccant dehumidification system for close type greenhouse cultivation
by Ali, Ameer & Ishaque, Kashif & Lashin, Aref & Al Arifi, Nassir
- 590-599 TRusT: A Two-stage Robustness Trade-off approach for the design of decentralized energy supply systems
by Majewski, Dinah Elena & Lampe, Matthias & Voll, Philip & Bardow, André
- 600-612 Mahua seed pyrolysis oil blends as an alternative fuel for light-duty diesel engines
by Pradhan, Debalaxmi & Bendu, Harisankar & Singh, R.K. & Murugan, S.
- 613-621 Autoignition of blends of n-butanol and ethanol with diesel or biodiesel fuels in a constant-volume combustion chamber
by Lapuerta, Magín & Hernández, Juan José & Fernández-Rodríguez, David & Cova-Bonillo, Alexis
- 622-631 Application of reanalysis data to estimate offshore wind potential in EEZ of India based on marine ecosystem considerations
by Nagababu, Garlapati & Kachhwaha, Surendra Singh & Naidu, Natansh K. & Savsani, Vimal
- 632-643 Measurement and statistical analysis of wind speed intermittency
by Ren, Guorui & Liu, Jinfu & Wan, Jie & Guo, Yufeng & Yu, Daren & Liu, Jizhen
- 644-657 A methodology for assessment of erosive wear on a Francis turbine runner
by Masoodi, Junaid H. & Harmain, G.A.
- 658-670 Salt intrusions providing a new geothermal exploration target for higher energy recovery at shallower depths
by Daniilidis, Alexandros & Herber, Rien
- 671-683 Thermodynamic analysis of solar-assisted hybrid power generation systems integrated with thermochemical fuel conversion
by Yue, Ting & Lior, Noam
- 684-691 Rail coaches with rooftop solar photovoltaic systems: A feasibility study
by Shravanth Vasisht, M. & Vashista, G.A. & Srinivasan, J. & Ramasesha, Sheela K.
- 692-704 A survey analysis of the wood pellet industry in Finland: Future perspectives
by Proskurina, Svetlana & Alakangas, Eija & Heinimö, Jussi & Mikkilä, Mirja & Vakkilainen, Esa
- 705-715 An investigation of the PEM fuel cells performance with partially restricted cathode flow channels and metal foam as a flow distributor
by Afshari, E. & Mosharaf-Dehkordi, M. & Rajabian, H.
- 716-728 Integration of SOFC/GT hybrid systems in Micro-Grids
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Ottaviano, A.
- 729-741 Energy saving potential in humidification-dehumidification desalination system
by Muthusamy, C. & Srithar, K.
- 742-752 The influence of global benchmark oil prices on the regional oil spot market in multi-period evolution
by Jiang, Meihui & An, Haizhong & Jia, Xiaoliang & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 753-775 Parametric optimization and heat transfer analysis of a dual loop ORC (organic Rankine cycle) system for CNG engine waste heat recovery
by Yang, Fubin & Zhang, Hongguang & Yu, Zhibin & Wang, Enhua & Meng, Fanxiao & Liu, Hongda & Wang, Jingfu
- 776-782 Multi-parameter optimization of cold energy recovery in cascade Rankine cycle for LNG regasification using genetic algorithm
by Lee, Sangick
- 783-794 Profit allocation analysis among the distributed energy network participants based on Game-theory
by Wu, Qiong & Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Ren, Jianxing & Lao, Changshi
- 795-807 Energy efficiency improvement opportunities and associated greenhouse gas abatement costs for the residential sector
by Subramanyam, Veena & Kumar, Amit & Talaei, Alireza & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain
- 808-826 Application of an amine-based CO2 capture system in retrofitting combined gas-steam power plants
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena & Vaccarelli, Maura
- 827-839 Energy management in microgrid based on the multi objective stochastic programming incorporating portable renewable energy resource as demand response option
by Tabar, Vahid Sohrabi & Jirdehi, Mehdi Ahmadi & Hemmati, Reza
- 840-852 Design of magnetic flywheel control for performance improvement of fuel cells used in vehicles
by Huang, Chung-Neng & Chen, Yui-Sung
- 853-864 Model-based flexibility assessment of a residential heat pump pool
by Fischer, David & Wolf, Tobias & Wapler, Jeannette & Hollinger, Raphael & Madani, Hatef
- 865-875 Exploring the potential for waste heat recovery during metal casting with thermoelectric generators: On-site experiments and mathematical modeling
by Børset, Marit Takla & Wilhelmsen, Øivind & Kjelstrup, Signe & Burheim, Odne Stokke
- 876-883 Increasing fossil power plant flexibility by integrating molten-salt thermal storage
by Garbrecht, Oliver & Bieber, Malte & Kneer, Reinhold
- 884-892 Potential solar energy use in the global petroleum sector
by Wang, Jingfan & O'Donnell, John & Brandt, Adam R.
- 893-905 Supercritical CO2 Rankine cycles for waste heat recovery from gas turbine
by Kim, Young Min & Sohn, Jeong Lak & Yoon, Eui Soo
- 906-913 Thermodynamic analyses for recovering residual heat of high-temperature basic oxygen gas (BOG) by the methane reforming with carbon dioxide reaction
by Chen, Lingen & Shen, Xun & Xia, Shaojun & Sun, Fengrui
- 914-926 A new approach for the comprehensive grading of petroleum reserves in China: Two natural gas examples
by Li, Wandi & Luo, Dongkun & Yuan, Jiehui
- 927-936 Application of organic Rankine cycle in integration of thermal power plant with post-combustion CO2 capture and compression
by Farajollahi, Hossein & Hossainpour, Siamak
- 937-949 The life cycle greenhouse gas implications of a UK gas supply transformation on a future low carbon electricity sector
by P. Hammond, Geoffrey & O' Grady, Áine
- 950-956 CO2 capture from flue gas using clathrate formation in the presence of thermodynamic promoters
by Kim, Soyoung & Choi, Sung-Deuk & Seo, Yongwon
- 957-968 Fuel consumption and CO2 emission analysis in different strip tillage scenarios
by Šarauskis, Egidijus & Vaitauskienė, Kristina & Romaneckas, Kęstutis & Jasinskas, Algirdas & Butkus, Vidmantas & Kriaučiūnienė, Zita
- 969-984 Research on China's energy supply and demand using an improved Grey-Markov chain model based on wavelet transform
by Wei, Sun & Yanfeng, Xu
- 985-998 Mathematical model for integrated coal fired thermal boiler using physical laws
by Sreepradha, Chandrasekharan & Panda, Rames Chandra & Bhuvaneswari, Natrajan Swaminathan
- 999-1017 Artificial neural networks to predict energy performance and retrofit scenarios for any member of a building category: A novel approach
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Stasio, Claudio & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 1018-1034 Performance of SDHW systems with fully mixed and stratified tank operation under radiative regimes with different degree of stability
by Soriga, Iuliana & Badescu, Viorel
- 1035-1043 Thermoelectric heat recovery from glass melt processes
by Yazawa, Kazuaki & Shakouri, Ali & Hendricks, Terry J.
- 1044-1054 Estimating the benefits of transmission expansion projects: An Aumann-Shapley approach
by Banez-Chicharro, Fernando & Olmos, Luis & Ramos, Andres & Latorre, Jesus M.
- 1055-1065 Kinetic study of catalytic gasification of wood char impregnated with different alkali salts
by Kirtania, Kawnish & Axelsson, Joel & Matsakas, Leonidas & Christakopoulos, Paul & Umeki, Kentaro & Furusjö, Erik
- 1066-1078 Pressure responses and phase transitions during the release of high pressure CO2 from a large-scale pipeline
by Guo, Xiaolu & Yan, Xingqing & Yu, Jianliang & Yang, Yang & Zhang, Yongchun & Chen, Shaoyun & Mahgerefteh, Haroun & Martynov, Sergey & Collard, Alexander
- 1079-1089 Influence of mechanical pretreatment and organic concentration of Irish brown seaweed for methane production
by Montingelli, M.E. & Benyounis, K.Y. & Quilty, B. & Stokes, J. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1090-1109 Delayed detached eddy simulation of the wind turbine airfoil S809 for angles of attack up to 90 degrees
by Xu, He-Yong & Qiao, Chen-Liang & Yang, Hui-Qiang & Ye, Zheng-Yin
- 1110-1122 Design and test of a new droop control algorithm for a SMES/battery hybrid energy storage system
by Li, Jianwei & Yang, Qingqing & Robinson, Francis. & Liang, Fei & Zhang, Min & Yuan, Weijia
- 1123-1130 Integration of a LOHC storage into a heat-controlled CHP system
by Haupt, Axel & Müller, Karsten
- 1131-1145 A new retrofit approach to the absorption-stabilization process for improving energy efficiency in refineries
by Liu, X.G. & He, C. & He, C.C. & Chen, J.J. & Zhang, B.J. & Chen, Q.L.