2017, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-10 Thermodynamic analysis of biogas fed solid oxide fuel cell power plants
by Prodromidis, George N. & Coutelieris, Frank A.
- 11-18 Life cycle human health and ecosystem quality implication of biomass-based strategies to climate change mitigation
by Weldu, Yemane W.
- 19-25 Socio-economic, health and agriculture benefits of rural household biogas plants in energy scarce developing countries: A case study from Pakistan
by Yasar, Abdullah & Nazir, Saba & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Nazar, Masooma & Rasheed, Rizwan & Afzaal, Muhammad
- 26-36 Renewable energy pioneers are threatened by EU policy reform
by Hills, Jeremy M. & Michalena, Evanthie
- 37-51 A financial approach to renewable energy production in Greece using goal programming
by Zografidou, Eleni & Petridis, Konstantinos & Petridis, Nikolaos E. & Arabatzis, Garyfallos
- 52-63 Modeling of industrial-scale hybrid renewable energy systems (HRES) – The profitability of decentralized supply for industry
by Scheubel, Christopher & Zipperle, Thomas & Tzscheutschler, Peter
- 64-71 Performance prediction of a centrifugal pump as turbine using rotor-volute matching principle
by Huang, Si & Qiu, Guangqi & Su, Xianghui & Chen, Junrong & Zou, Wenlang
- 72-84 Life cycle energy and carbon footprint of offshore wind energy. Comparison with onshore counterpart
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Apostolou, D.
- 85-91 An assessment of farm scale biomass pelleting in the Northeast
by Ciolkosz, Daniel & Jacobson, Michael & Heil, Nichole & Brandau, Will
- 92-97 A novel 2-stage dish concentrator with improved optical performance for concentrating solar power plants
by Wang, Jun & Yang, Song & Jiang, Chuan & Yan, Qianwen & Lund, Peter D.
- 98-107 Model of selecting prediction window in ramps forecasting
by Ouyang, Tinghui & Zha, Xiaoming & Qin, Liang & Xiong, Yi & Huang, Heming
- 108-115 Anaerobic digestion of pulp and paper mill sludge pretreated by microbial consortium OEM1 with simultaneous degradation of lignocellulose and chlorophenols
by Lin, Yunqin & Liang, Jiajin & Zeng, Chao & Wang, Dehan & Lin, Huanjia
- 116-125 Assessing the value of forecast-based dispatch in the operation of off-grid rural microgrids
by Mazzola, Simone & Vergara, Claudio & Astolfi, Marco & Li, Vivian & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Macchi, Ennio
- 126-131 Flexible micro temperature, voltage and current sensors for local real-time microscopic diagnosis inside high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack
by Lee, Chi-Yuan & Chiang, Yu-Chun & Weng, Fang-Bor & Li, Shih-Chun & Wu, Pai-Hsuan & Yueh, Heng-I.
- 132-143 Techno-economic and environmental optimization of a household photovoltaic-battery hybrid power system within demand side management
by Yang, Fei & Xia, Xiaohua
- 144-155 The effect of distribution network on the annual energy yield and economic performance of residential PV systems under high penetration
by Pillai, Gobind & Putrus, Ghanim & Pearsall, Nicola & Georgitsioti, Tatiani
- 156-168 Experimental study on the thermal performance of underground cave dwellings with coupled Yaokang
by Zhu, Jiayin & Tong, Liping
- 169-178 An economic assessment of distributed solar PV generation in Sweden from a consumer perspective – The impact of demand response
by Nyholm, Emil & Odenberger, Mikael & Johnsson, Filip
- 179-193 DC grid/bus tied DFIG based wind energy system
by Shukla, Rishabh Dev & Tripathi, Ramesh Kumar & Thakur, Padmanabh
- 194-206 A novel approach to frequency support in a wind integrated power system
by Deepak, M. & Abraham, Rajesh Joseph & Gonzalez-Longatt, Francisco M. & Greenwood, David M. & Rajamani, Haile-Selassie
- 207-219 A comparison of extreme structural responses and fatigue damage of semi-submersible type floating horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines
by Cheng, Zhengshun & Madsen, Helge Aagaard & Chai, Wei & Gao, Zhen & Moan, Torgeir
- 220-229 The synergistic role of renewable energy integration into the unit commitment of the energy water nexus
by Hickman, William & Muzhikyan, Aramazd & Farid, Amro M.
- 230-243 An approach for efficient assessment of the performance of double auction competitive power market under variable imbalance cost due to high uncertain wind penetration
by Dawn, Subhojit & Tiwari, Prashant Kumar & Goswami, Arup Kumar
- 244-249 In-situ preparation of a shape stable phase change material
by Huang, Xuelin & Guo, Jing & Gong, Yumei & Li, Shenglin & Mu, Siyang & Zhang, Sen
- 250-259 Woodchip transportation: Climatic and congestion influence on productivity, energy and CO2 emission of agricultural and industrial convoys
by Manzone, Marco & Calvo, Angela
- 260-273 A power loss model for Archimedes screw generators
by Kozyn, Andrew & Lubitz, William David
- 274-286 Short-term photovoltaic power forecasting using Artificial Neural Networks and an Analog Ensemble
by Cervone, Guido & Clemente-Harding, Laura & Alessandrini, Stefano & Delle Monache, Luca
- 287-302 Influence of non-uniform heat flux distributions on the secondary flow, convective heat transfer and friction factors for a parabolic trough solar collector type absorber tube
by Okafor, Izuchukwu F. & Dirker, Jaco & Meyer, Josua P.
- 303-310 Drying characteristics and kinetics solar drying of Moroccan rosemary leaves
by Mghazli, Safa & Ouhammou, Mourad & Hidar, Nadia & Lahnine, Lamyae & Idlimam, Ali & Mahrouz, Mostafa
- 311-320 A review on wind turbine noise mechanism and de-noising techniques
by Liu, W.Y.
- 321-335 Costs and benefits of large-scale deployment of wind turbines and solar PV in Mongolia for international power exports
by Otsuki, Takashi
- 336-354 Simulation of horizontal axis tidal turbine wakes using a Weakly-Compressible Cartesian Hydrodynamic solver with local mesh refinement
by Elie, B. & Oger, G. & Guillerm, P.-E. & Alessandrini, B.
- 355-370 Modelling biodiesel production within a regional context – A comparison with RED Benchmark
by O'Keeffe, S. & Majer, S. & Drache, C. & Franko, U. & Thrän, D.
- 371-379 Optimal analytic dispatch for tidal energy generation
by Lisboa, A.C. & Vieira, T.L. & Guedes, L.S.M. & Vieira, D.A.G. & Saldanha, R.R.
- 380-389 Dynamic rating of overhead transmission lines over complex terrain using a large-eddy simulation paradigm
by Phillips, Tyler & DeLeon, Rey & Senocak, Inanc
- 390-400 A method to estimate the location and orientation of distributed photovoltaic systems from their generation output data
by Haghdadi, Navid & Copper, Jessie & Bruce, Anna & MacGill, Iain
- 401-409 Investigation of unbranched, saturated, carboxylic esters as phase change materials
by Stamatiou, Anastasia & Obermeyer, Melissa & Fischer, Ludger J. & Schuetz, Philipp & Worlitschek, Jörg
- 410-416 Nutrient recovery and biogas generation from the anaerobic digestion of waste biomass from algal biofuel production
by Ayala-Parra, Pedro & Liu, Yuanzhe & Field, Jim A. & Sierra-Alvarez, Reyes
- 417-424 Aqueous-phase reforming of glycerol for production of alkanes over Ni/CexZr1-xO2 nano-catalyst: Effects of the support’s composition
by Bastan, Farzad & Kazemeini, Mohammad & Larimi, Afsaneh Sadat
- 425-437 Performance comparison of the floating and fully submerged quasi-point absorber wave energy converters
by Sergiienko, N.Y. & Cazzolato, B.S. & Ding, B. & Hardy, P. & Arjomandi, M.
- 438-448 Design and experimental investigation of digital model predictive current controller for single phase grid integrated photovoltaic systems
by Chatterjee, Aditi & Mohanty, Kanungobarada & Kommukuri, Vinaya Sagar & Thakre, Kishor
- 449-460 Development of coherent motion in the wake of a model wind turbine
by Eriksen, Pål Egil & Krogstad, Per-Åge
- 461-473 A reinforcement learning approach for MPPT control method of photovoltaic sources
by Kofinas, P. & Doltsinis, S. & Dounis, A.I. & Vouros, G.A.
- 474-487 Comparative study of straight and spiral earth air tunnel heat exchanger system operated in cooling and heating modes
by Mathur, Anuj & Priyam, & Mathur, Sanjay & Agrawal, G.D. & Mathur, Jyotirmay
- 488-501 Surge wave characteristics for hydropower station with upstream series double surge tanks in load rejection transient
by Guo, Wencheng & Yang, Jiandong & Teng, Yi
- 502-522 Performance analysis of a Savonius hydrokinetic turbine having twisted blades
by Kumar, Anuj & Saini, R.P.
- 523-532 Evaluating demand charge reduction for commercial-scale solar PV coupled with battery storage
by Park, Alex & Lappas, Petros
- 533-547 Optimal spatial and temporal demand side management in a power system comprising renewable energy sources
by Kotur, Dimitrije & Đurišić, Željko
- 548-554 Pre-recovery of fatty acid methyl ester (FAME) and anaerobic digestion as a biorefinery route to valorizing waste activated sludge
by Choi, Oh Kyung & Lee, Kwanhyoung & Park, Ki Young & Kim, Jae-Kon & Lee, Jae Woo
- 555-568 Investigation of the corrosive properties of phase change materials in contact with metals and plastic
by Browne, Maria C. & Boyd, Ellen & McCormack, Sarah J.
- 569-580 Assessment of solar radiation components in Brazil using the BRL model
by Lemos, Leonardo F.L. & Starke, Allan R. & Boland, John & Cardemil, José M. & Machado, Rubinei D. & Colle, Sergio
- 581-588 Enzymatic electrosynthesis of formate from CO2 reduction in a hybrid biofuel cell system
by Zhang, Lijuan & Ong, Jacky & Liu, Junyi & Li, Sam Fong Yau
- 589-597 Modelling and analysis of grid integration for high shares of solar PV in small isolated systems – A case of Kiribati
by Kumar, Sandip Ravi & Gafaro, Francisco & Daka, Andrew & Raturi, Atul
- 598-614 Thermohydraulic performance analysis of an arc shape wire roughened solar air heater
by Sahu, Mukesh Kumar & Prasad, Radha Krishna
- 615-621 A new 1D analytical model for investigating the long term heat transfer rate of a borehole ground heat exchanger by Green's function method
by Dehghan B., Babak & Kukrer, Ergin
- 622-634 An investigation of ducted and open-centre tidal turbines employing CFD-embedded BEM
by Belloni, C.S.K. & Willden, R.H.J. & Houlsby, G.T.
- 635-643 A novel hybrid (Mycielski-Markov) model for hourly solar radiation forecasting
by Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Serttas, Fatih
- 644-651 Uncertainties associated with solar collector efficiency test using an artificial solar simulator
by Sowmy, Daniel Setrak & Schiavon Ara, Paulo José & Prado, Racine T.A.
2017, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-13 Power reduction coordinated scheme for wind power plants connected with VSC-HVDC
by Egea-Àlvarez, Agustí & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Prieto-Araujo, Eduardo & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 14-22 Cucurbituril-protected Cs2.5H0.5PW12O40 for optimized biodiesel production from waste cooking oil
by Li, Lu & Zou, Changjun & Zhou, Lu & Lin, Lang
- 23-35 Mathematical modeling of the geometrical sizing and thermal performance of a Dish/Stirling system for power generation
by Mendoza Castellanos, Luis Sebastian & Carrillo Caballero, Gaylord Enrique & Melian Cobas, Vladimir Rafael & Silva Lora, Electo Eduardo & Martinez Reyes, Arnaldo Martin
- 36-41 Pretreatment of oil palm trunk in deep eutectic solvent and optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis of pretreated oil palm trunk
by Zulkefli, Syarilaida & Abdulmalek, Emilia & Abdul Rahman, Mohd. Basyaruddin
- 42-52 Critical challenges and capacity building needs for renewable energy deployment in Pacific Small Island Developing States (Pacific SIDS)
by Lucas, Hugo & Fifita, Solomone & Talab, Ilham & Marschel, Cornelia & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 53-60 Performance assessment of five different photovoltaic module technologies under outdoor conditions in Algeria
by Balaska, Amira & Tahri, Ali & Tahri, Fatima & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene
- 61-80 Hydrokinetic energy conversion by two rough tandem-cylinders in flow induced motions: Effect of spacing and stiffness
by Sun, Hai & Ma, Chunhui & Kim, Eun Soo & Nowakowski, Gary & Mauer, Erik & Bernitsas, Michael M.
- 81-100 Does renewable energy concentration increase the variance/uncertainty in electricity prices in Africa?
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Insaidoo, Michael & Minlah, Michael Kaku & Abdallah, Abdul-Mumuni
- 101-112 Mapping the geographic distribution of the economic viability of photovoltaic load displacement projects in SW USA
by Tomosk, Steve & Haysom, Joan E. & Hinzer, Karin & Schriemer, Henry & Wright, David
- 113-123 Enhanced ethanol production from mild alkali-treated oil-palm empty fruit bunches via co-fermentation of glucose and xylose
by Kamoldeen, Ajijolakewu A. & Lee, Chee Keong & Wan Abdullah, Wan Nadiah & Leh, Cheu Peng
- 124-137 A CFD study on the performance of a tidal turbine under various flow and blockage conditions
by Koh, W.X.M. & Ng, E.Y.K.
- 138-146 Numerical analysis of the hydraulic transient response in the presence of surge tanks and relief valves
by Riasi, Alireza & Tazraei, Pedram
- 147-155 Energy and emission analyses of solar assisted local energy solutions with seasonal heat storage in a Finnish case district
by Paiho, Satu & Hoang, Ha & Hukkalainen, Mari
- 156-163 Experimental investigation on a solar parabolic trough collector for absorber tube filled with porous media
by Jamal-Abad, Milad Tajik & Saedodin, Seyfollah & Aminy, Mohammad
- 164-180 Renewable energies cannot compete with forest carbon sequestration to cost-efficiently meet the EU carbon target for 2050
by Münnich Vass, Miriam
- 181-193 Power control for wind power generation and current harmonic filtering with doubly fed induction generator
by Moreira, Adson B. & Barros, Tarcio A.S. & Teixeira, Vanessa S.C. & Ruppert, Ernesto
- 194-203 Integration of interpretive structural modelling with Bayesian network for biodiesel performance analysis
by Sajid, Zaman & Khan, Faisal & Zhang, Yan
- 204-214 The prospects for Small Hydropower in Colombia
by Arias-Gaviria, Jessica & van der Zwaan, Bob & Kober, Tom & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago
- 215-222 Evaluation and comparison of economic policies to increase distributed generation capacity in the Iranian household consumption sector using photovoltaic systems and RETScreen software
by Zandi, M. & Bahrami, M. & Eslami, S. & Gavagsaz-Ghoachani, R. & Payman, A. & Phattanasak, M. & Nahid-Mobarakeh, B. & Pierfederici, S.
- 223-234 Catalytic pyrolysis of glycerol into syngas over ceria-promoted Ni/α-Al2O3 catalyst
by Shahirah, Mohd Nasir Nor & Gimbun, Jolius & Ideris, Asmida & Khan, Maksudur R. & Cheng, Chin Kui
- 235-244 Biomass energy potential and utilization in Turkey
by Toklu, E.
- 245-252 Multi-SO3H functionalized mesoporous polymeric acid catalyst for biodiesel production and fructose-to-biodiesel additive conversion
by Pan, Hu & Liu, Xiaofang & Zhang, Heng & Yang, Kaili & Huang, Shan & Yang, Song
- 253-261 Sediment erosion induced leakage flow from guide vane clearance gap in a low specific speed Francis turbine
by Thapa, Biraj Singh & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar & Thapa, Bhola
- 262-270 Maximum power extractions in a single stage PV sourced grid connected inverter during low irradiations and nonlinear loads
by Sivakumar, P. & Arutchelvi, M.
- 271-287 A numerical tidal stream energy assessment study for Baía de Todos os Santos, Brazil
by Marta-Almeida, Martinho & Cirano, Mauro & Guedes Soares, Carlos & Lessa, Guilherme C.
- 288-297 Wind farm layout optimization under uncertainty
by MirHassani, S.A. & Yarahmadi, A.
- 298-311 A numerical study on the aerodynamic performance and the self-starting characteristics of a Darrieus wind turbine considering its moment of inertia
by Arab, A. & Javadi, M. & Anbarsooz, M. & Moghiman, M.
- 312-326 Design and manufacture of a bed supported tidal turbine model for blade and shaft load measurement in turbulent flow and waves
by Payne, Grégory S. & Stallard, Tim & Martinez, Rodrigo
- 327-339 Dynamic aeroelastic behavior of wind turbine rotors in rapid pitch-control actions
by Menon, Muraleekrishnan & Ponta, Fernando L.
- 340-351 Short-term wind forecast of a data assimilation/weather forecasting system with wind turbine anemometer measurement assimilation
by Cheng, William Y.Y. & Liu, Yubao & Bourgeois, Alfred J. & Wu, Yonghui & Haupt, Sue Ellen
- 352-360 Analysing wind turbine fatigue load prediction: The impact of wind farm flow conditions
by Vera-Tudela, Luis & Kühn, Martin
- 361-372 Power-to-gas and power-to-liquid for managing renewable electricity intermittency in the Alpine Region
by Mesfun, Sennai & Sanchez, Daniel L. & Leduc, Sylvain & Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Lundgren, Joakim & Biberacher, Markus & Kraxner, Florian
- 373-385 CFD simulation of a vertical axis wind turbine operating at a moderate tip speed ratio: Guidelines for minimum domain size and azimuthal increment
by Rezaeiha, Abdolrahim & Kalkman, Ivo & Blocken, Bert
- 386-402 Wind farm layout using biogeography based optimization
by Bansal, Jagdish Chand & Farswan, Pushpa
- 403-416 The stability of the radiative regime does influence the daily performance of solar air heaters
by Badescu, Viorel & Abed, Qahtan A. & Ciocanea, Adrian & Soriga, Iuliana
- 417-430 Young people’s acceptance of bioenergy and the influence of attitude strength on information provision
by Van Dael, Miet & Lizin, Sebastien & Swinnen, Gilbert & Van Passel, Steven
- 431-439 Economic analysis of biogas adoption technology by rural farmers: The case of Faisalabad district in Pakistan
by Abbas, Tahir & Ali, Ghaffar & Adil, Sultan Ali & Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Kamran, Muhammad Asif
- 440-447 An experimental study on the performance and emission characteristics of PCCI-DI engine fuelled with diethyl ether-biodiesel-diesel blends
by Srihari, S. & Thirumalini, S. & Prashanth, K.
- 448-461 Investigation on performance of an integrated SOFC-GE-KC power generation system using gaseous fuel from biomass gasification
by Tan, Luzhi & Dong, Xiaoming & Gong, Zhiqiang & Wang, Mingtao
- 462-472 A multi-criteria approach to rank renewables for the Algerian electricity system
by Haddad, Brahim & Liazid, Abdelkrim & Ferreira, Paula
- 473-488 On the take-off of airborne wind energy systems based on rigid wings
by Fagiano, L. & Schnez, S.
- 489-496 Cattle manure pyrolysis process: Kinetic and thermodynamic analysis with isoconversional methods
by Yuan, Xinsong & He, Tao & Cao, Hongliang & Yuan, Qiaoxia
- 497-507 Glass encapsulated phase change materials for high temperature thermal energy storage
by Gimenez-Gavarrell, Pau & Fereres, Sonia
- 508-521 Risk management of wind farm micro-siting using an enhanced genetic algorithm with simulation optimization
by Yin, Peng-Yeng & Wu, Tsai-Hung & Hsu, Ping-Yi
- 522-530 Kinetics studies of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using FeCl3-modified resin as heterogeneous catalyst
by Ma, Yingqun & Wang, Qunhui & Sun, Xiaohong & Wu, Chuanfu & Gao, Zhen
- 531-541 Wind farm layout optimization using a Gaussian-based wake model
by Parada, Leandro & Herrera, Carlos & Flores, Paulo & Parada, Victor
- 542-549 Nonlinear blade element-momentum analysis of Betz-Goldstein rotors
by Wood, D.H. & Okulov, V.L.
- 550-566 Optimization of emission/economic dispatch using euclidean affine flower pollination algorithm (eFPA) and binary FPA (BFPA) in solar photo voltaic generation
by Shilaja, C. & Ravi, K.
- 567-575 Improving the performance of photovoltaic cells using pure and combined phase change materials – Experiments and transient energy balance
by Hachem, Farouk & Abdulhay, Bakri & Ramadan, Mohamad & El Hage, Hicham & El Rab, Mostafa Gad & Khaled, Mahmoud
- 576-589 Optimal design of electric vehicle charging stations considering various energy resources
by Hafez, Omar & Bhattacharya, Kankar
- 590-596 Evolution from the renewable portfolio standards to feed-in tariff for the deployment of renewable energy in Japan
by Dong, Yanli & Shimada, Koji
- 597-603 Extrusion and enzymatic hydrolysis as pretreatments on corn cob for biogas production
by Pérez-Rodríguez, N. & García-Bernet, D. & Domínguez, J.M.
- 604-619 A fully coupled method for numerical modeling and dynamic analysis of floating vertical axis wind turbines
by Cheng, Zhengshun & Madsen, Helge Aagaard & Gao, Zhen & Moan, Torgeir
- 620-628 Novel approach to assessing residual biomass from pruning: A case study in Atlantic Pinus pinaster Ait. timber forests
by Hevia, Andrea & Crabiffosse, Alejandra & Álvarez-González, Juan Gabriel & Ruiz-González, Ana Daria & Majada, Juan
- 629-638 Effects of built environment morphology on wind turbine noise exposure at building façades
by Qu, Fei & Kang, Jian
2017, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-16 Experimental and numerical investigation of the hydrodynamic performance of an oscillating water column wave energy converter
by Rezanejad, K. & Guedes Soares, C. & López, I. & Carballo, R.
- 17-23 Photosynthetic biogas upgrading using microalgae: Effect of light/dark photoperiod
by Meier, L. & Barros, P. & Torres, A. & Vilchez, C. & Jeison, D.
- 24-36 CFD and experimental investigation of flat plate solar water heating system under steady state condition
by Gunjo, Dawit Gudeta & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Robi, P.S.
- 37-51 Power quality recognition in distribution system with solar energy penetration using S-transform and Fuzzy C-means clustering
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor
- 52-61 A field investigation of passive radiative cooling under Hong Kong’s climate
by Tso, C.Y. & Chan, K.C. & Chao, Christopher Y.H.
- 62-67 Production of renewable aromatic hydrocarbons via conversion of canola oil methyl ester (CME) over zinc promoted HZSM-5 catalysts
by Bayat, A. & Sadrameli, S.M.
- 68-77 Measuring reliability of hybrid photovoltaic-wind energy systems: A new indicator
by Acuña, Luceny Guzmán & Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Mercado, Alcides Santander
- 78-90 Effect of simulated biogas on performance, combustion and emissions characteristics of a bio-diesel fueled diesel engine
by Kalsi, Sunmeet Singh & Subramanian, K.A.
- 91-98 Experimental performance of an advanced metal volumetric air receiver for Solar Towers
by Pabst, Christoph & Feckler, Gereon & Schmitz, Stefan & Smirnova, Olena & Capuano, Raffaele & Hirth, Peter & Fend, Thomas
- 99-102 Saccharification of cellulose in the ionic liquids and glucose recovery
by Liu, Zhen & Li, Longfei & Liu, Cheng & Xu, Airong
- 103-110 A multiple harvest cultivation strategy for ethanol production from sweet sorghum throughout the year in tropical ecosystems
by Rolz, Carlos & de León, Robert & Mendizábal de Montenegro, Ana Luisa & Porras, Vilma & Cifuentes, Rolando
- 111-121 Experimental and analytical thermal analysis of cylindrical cavity receiver for solar dish
by Azzouzi, Djelloul & Boumeddane, Boussad & Abene, Abderahmane
- 122-134 Improved design of a Wells turbine for higher operating range
by Halder, Paresh & Samad, Abdus & Thévenin, Dominique
- 135-141 Biodiesel production from palm oil using sulfonated graphene catalyst
by Nongbe, Medy C. & Ekou, Tchirioua & Ekou, Lynda & Yao, Kouassi Benjamin & Le Grognec, Erwan & Felpin, François-Xavier
- 142-148 Very short term load forecasting of a distribution system with high PV penetration
by Sepasi, Saeed & Reihani, Ehsan & Howlader, Abdul M. & Roose, Leon R. & Matsuura, Marc M.
- 149-164 Small signal stability analysis for different types of PMSGs connected to the grid
by Xie, Da & Lu, Yupu & Sun, Junbo & Gu, Chenghong
- 165-176 A 34-year simulation of wind generation potential for Ireland and the impact of large-scale atmospheric pressure patterns
by Cradden, Lucy C. & McDermott, Frank & Zubiate, Laura & Sweeney, Conor & O'Malley, Mark
- 177-185 Diversifying wind power in real power systems
by Novacheck, Joshua & Johnson, Jeremiah X.
- 186-191 On the use of reference modules as irradiance sensor for monitoring and modelling rooftop PV systems
by Polo, J. & Fernandez-Neira, W.G. & Alonso-García, M.C.
- 192-200 Study of a solar-driven membrane distillation system: Evaporative cooling effect on performance enhancement
by Kabeel, A.E. & Abdelgaied, Mohamed & El-Said, Emad M.S.
- 201-211 Low pressure, modular compressed air energy storage (CAES) system for wind energy storage applications
by Alami, Abdul Hai & Aokal, Kamilia & Abed, Jehad & Alhemyari, Mohammad
- 212-221 An advanced clear-sky model for more accurate irradiance and illuminance predictions for arbitrarily oriented inclined surfaces
by Petržala, J. & Kómar, L. & Kocifaj, M.
- 222-231 Replicability and scalability of mini-grid solution to rural electrification programs in sub-Saharan Africa
by Azimoh, Chukwuma Leonard & Klintenberg, Patrik & Mbohwa, Charles & Wallin, Fredrik
- 232-242 Novel fast and high accuracy maximum power point tracking method for hybrid photovoltaic/fuel cell energy conversion systems
by Fathabadi, Hassan
- 243-254 Determination of an economically-suitable and sustainable standalone power system for an off-grid town in Western Australia
by Ali, Liaqat & Shahnia, Farhad
- 255-263 Preliminary design and performance analysis of a radial inflow turbine for ocean thermal energy conversion
by Kim, Do-Yeop & Kim, You-Taek
- 264-273 Techno-economic feasibility analysis of a solar-biomass off grid system for the electrification of remote rural areas in Pakistan using HOMER software
by Shahzad, M. Kashif & Zahid, Adeem & ur Rashid, Tanzeel & Rehan, Mirza Abdullah & Ali, Muzaffar & Ahmad, Mueen
- 274-287 Thermal and exergy optimization of a nanofluid-based direct absorption solar collector
by Gorji, Tahereh B. & Ranjbar, A.A.
- 288-297 Uncertainty analysis for day ahead power reserve quantification in an urban microgrid including PV generators
by Yan, Xingyu & Abbes, Dhaker & Francois, Bruno
- 298-309 The European Union possibilities to achieve targets of Europe 2020 and Paris agreement climate policy
by Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Butkus, Mindaugas
- 310-320 Optimizing discrete V obstacle parameters using a novel Entropy-VIKOR approach in a solar air flow channel
by Sharma, Ashutosh & Chauhan, Ranchan & Singh, Tej & Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Raj & Kumar, Anil & Sethi, Muneesh
- 321-334 Effect of an increased thermal contact resistance in a salt PCM-graphite foam composite TES system
by Giménez, P. & Jové, A. & Prieto, C. & Fereres, S.
- 335-342 Exploring the mean-variance portfolio optimization approach for planning wind repowering actions in Spain
by Santos-Alamillos, F.J. & Thomaidis, N.S. & Usaola-García, J. & Ruiz-Arias, J.A. & Pozo-Vázquez, D.
- 343-353 Prediction and comparison of solar radiation using improved empirical models and Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference Systems
by Zou, Ling & Wang, Lunche & Xia, Li & Lin, Aiwen & Hu, Bo & Zhu, Hongji
- 354-364 The impact of wind farm location and control strategy on wind generation penetration and market prices
by Awad, Ahmed S.A. & Ahmed, Mohamed Hassan & El-Fouly, Tarek H.M. & Salama, Magdy M.A.
2017, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-12 Performance comparison between the geometry models of multi-channel absorbers in solar volumetric receivers
by Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Barghamadi, Hossein & Pourfayaz, Fathollah
- 13-21 An improved method for upscaling borehole thermal energy storage using inverse finite element modelling
by Tordrup, K.W. & Poulsen, S.E. & Bjørn, H.
- 22-29 Energy and exergy analyses of solar-assisted fluidized bed drying integrated with biomass furnace
by Yahya, M. & Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 30-40 Optimization of wind farm layout with complex land divisions
by Wang, Longyan & Tan, Andy C.C. & Cholette, Michael E. & Gu, Yuantong
- 41-54 Automatic generation control of an interconnected two-area hybrid thermal system considering dish-stirling solar thermal and wind turbine system
by Rahman, Asadur & Saikia, Lalit Chandra & Sinha, Nidul
- 55-65 On the determination of the mechanical properties of wind turbine blades: Geometrical aspects of line based algorithms
by Saravia, C. Martín & Gatti, Claudio D. & Ramirez, José M.
- 66-75 Influence of pellet length on performance of pellet room heaters under real life operation conditions
by Wöhler, Marius & Jaeger, Dirk & Reichert, Gabriel & Schmidl, Christoph & Pelz, Stefan K.
- 76-83 Deactivation characteristics of Ni and Ru catalysts in tar steam reforming
by Park, Seo Yun & Oh, Gunung & Kim, Kwangyul & Seo, Myung Won & Ra, Ho Won & Mun, Tae Young & Lee, Jae Goo & Yoon, Sang Jun
- 84-95 Energy recovery from two-stage SWRO plant using PRO without external freshwater feed stream: Theoretical analysis
by Touati, Khaled & Salamanca, Jacobo & Tadeo, Fernando & Elfil, Hamza
- 96-105 Wind power volatility and its impact on production failures in the Nordic electricity market
by Fogelberg, Sara & Lazarczyk, Ewa
- 106-116 The influence of turbulence model and two and three-dimensional domain selection on the simulated performance characteristics of vertical axis tidal turbines
by Marsh, Philip & Ranmuthugala, Dev & Penesis, Irene & Thomas, Giles
- 117-132 Merit order or unit-commitment: How does thermal power plant modeling affect storage demand in energy system models?
by Cebulla, F. & Fichter, T.
- 133-139 Biosaccharification and ethanol production from spent seaweed biomass using marine bacteria and yeast
by Sudhakar, M.P. & Jegatheesan, A. & Poonam, C. & Perumal, K. & Arunkumar, K.
- 140-148 In situ catalytic hydrogenation of model compounds and biomass-derived phenolic compounds for bio-oil upgrading
by Feng, Junfeng & Yang, Zhongzhi & Hse, Chung-yun & Su, Qiuli & Wang, Kui & Jiang, Jianchun & Xu, Junming
- 149-159 Optimization with traffic-based control for designing standalone streetlight system: A case study
by Ramadhani, Farah & Bakar, Kamalrulnizam Abu & Hussain, M.A. & Erixno, Oon & Nazir, Refdinal
- 160-166 Effect of sky clearness index on transmission of evacuated (vacuum) glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 167-174 Benefits of forecasting and energy storage in isolated grids with large wind penetration – The case of Sao Vicente
by Yuan, Shengxi & Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Modi, Vijay
- 175-182 Conversion of microalgal lipids to biodiesel using chromium-aluminum mixed oxide as a heterogeneous solid acid catalyst
by Guldhe, Abhishek & Moura, Carla V.R. & Singh, Poonam & Rawat, Ismail & Moura, Edmilson M. & Sharma, Yogesh & Bux, Faizal
- 183-198 Impact of different levels of geographical disaggregation of wind and PV electricity generation in large energy system models: A case study for Austria
by Simoes, Sofia & Zeyringer, Marianne & Mayr, Dieter & Huld, Thomas & Nijs, Wouter & Schmidt, Johannes
- 199-208 A new linear magnetic gear with adjustable gear ratios and its application for direct-drive wave energy extraction
by Li, Wenlong & Chau, K.T. & Lee, Christopher H.T. & Ching, T.W. & Chen, Mu & Jiang, J.Z.
- 209-231 Underwater geometrical impact on the hydrodynamic performance of an offshore oscillating water column–wave energy converter
by Elhanafi, Ahmed & Fleming, Alan & Macfarlane, Gregor & Leong, Zhi
- 232-247 Design, modeling, and evaluation of a doublet heat extraction model in enhanced geothermal systems
by Xia, Yidong & Plummer, Mitchell & Mattson, Earl & Podgorney, Robert & Ghassemi, Ahmad
- 248-256 Numerical investigation of azimuth dependent smart rotor control on a large-scale offshore wind turbine
by Zhang, Mingming & Yang, Honglei & Xu, Jianzhong
- 257-269 Solar water pasteurizer: Productivity and treatment efficiency in microbial decontamination
by Carielo, Gustavo & Calazans, Glícia & Lima, Glaucia & Tiba, Chigueru
- 270-287 Photovoltaic/thermal (PVT) systems: A review with emphasis on environmental issues
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 288-300 Modelling the structural loading of a small wind turbine at a highly turbulent site via modifications to the Kaimal turbulence spectra
by Bashirzadeh Tabrizi, Amir & Whale, Jonathan & Lyons, Thomas & Urmee, Tania & Peinke, Joachim
- 301-311 An improved neural network-based approach for short-term wind speed and power forecast
by Chang, G.W. & Lu, H.J. & Chang, Y.R. & Lee, Y.D.
- 312-323 Experimental and simulation studies on a novel gravity based passive tracking system for a linear solar concentrating collector
by Natarajan, M. & Srinivas, T.
- 324-333 Potential assessment of a parabolic trough solar thermal power plant considering hourly analysis: ANN-based approach
by Boukelia, T.E. & Arslan, O. & Mecibah, M.S.
- 334-343 Experimental investigation of blade number and design effects for a ducted wind turbine
by Ahmadi Asl, Hamid & Kamali Monfared, Reza & Rad, Manouchehr
- 344-353 Evaluation of relative impact of aerosols on photovoltaic cells through combined Shannon's entropy and Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
by Ghosh, Santosh & Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Yadav, Pankaj
- 354-365 Turbulence upstream of wind turbines: A large-eddy simulation approach to investigate the use of wind lidars
by Cortina, G. & Calaf, M.
- 366-373 Analysis of the high-efficiency EP-OTEC cycle using R152a
by Yoon, Jung-In & Seol, Sung-Hoon & Son, Chang-Hyo & Jung, Suk-Ho & Kim, Young-Bok & Lee, Ho-Saeng & Kim, Hyeon-Ju & Moon, Jung-Hyun
- 374-385 Direct Numerical Simulation of flow instabilities over Savonius style wind turbine blades
by Ducoin, A. & Shadloo, M.S. & Roy, S.
- 386-399 Mixed CFD-1D wind turbine diffuser design optimization
by Sorribes-Palmer, F. & Sanz-Andres, A. & Ayuso, L. & Sant, R. & Franchini, S.
- 400-406 Biodiesel production potential of oleaginous Rhodococcus opacus grown on biomass gasification wastewater
by Goswami, Lalit & Tejas Namboodiri, M.M. & Vinoth Kumar, R. & Pakshirajan, Kannan & Pugazhenthi, G.
- 407-418 Energy management control strategy to improve the FC/SC dynamic behavior on hybrid electric vehicles: A frequency based distribution
by Sandoval, Cinda & Alvarado, Victor M. & Carmona, Jean-Claude & Lopez Lopez, Guadalupe & Gomez-Aguilar, J.F.
- 419-435 Trailing-edge flow control for wind turbine performance and load control
by Chen, Hao & Qin, Ning
- 436-448 Beyond carbon and energy: The challenge in setting guidelines for life cycle assessment of biofuel systems
by Czyrnek-Delêtre, Magdalena M. & Smyth, Beatrice M. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 449-457 Estimating heat transfer losses caused by alkali salt deposits in biomass combustion
by Capablo, Joaquín & Salvadó, Joan
- 458-464 Dark bio-hydrogen fermentation by an immobilized mixed culture of Bacillus cereus and Brevumdimonas naejangsanensis
by Ma, Zhihong & Li, Chan & Su, Haijia
- 465-472 Process optimization for biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using multi-enzyme systems through response surface methodology
by Babaki, Mohadese & Yousefi, Maryam & Habibi, Zohreh & Mohammadi, Mehdi
- 473-482 Multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and hyper-heuristics for wind farm layout optimisation
by Li, Wenwen & Özcan, Ender & John, Robert
- 483-494 Adaptive pitch control of wind turbine for load mitigation under structural uncertainties
by Yuan, Yuan & Tang, J.
- 495-504 Use of surplus wind electricity in Ireland to produce compressed renewable gaseous transport fuel through biological power to gas systems
by Vo, Truc T.Q. & Xia, Ao & Wall, David M. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 505-519 Matched pitch rate extensions to dynamic stall on rotor blades
by Müller-Vahl, Hanns Friedrich & Pechlivanoglou, Georgios & Nayeri, Christian Navid & Paschereit, Christian Oliver & Greenblatt, David
- 520-529 Experimental evaluation of a heating radiant wall coupled to a ground source heat pump
by Romaní, Joaquim & Pérez, Gabriel & de Gracia, Alvaro
- 530-538 Fluttering conditions of an energy harvester for autonomous powering
by Olivieri, Stefano & Boccalero, Gregorio & Mazzino, Andrea & Boragno, Corrado
- 539-546 Mesophilic and thermophilic anaerobic digestion of lipid-extracted microalgae N. gaditana for methane production
by Capson-Tojo, Gabriel & Torres, Alvaro & Muñoz, Raúl & Bartacek, Jan & Jeison, David
- 547-560 Effect of draught conditions and ignition technique on combustion performance of firewood roomheaters
by Reichert, G. & Hartmann, H. & Haslinger, W. & Oehler, H. & Mack, R. & Schmidl, C. & Schön, C. & Schwabl, M. & Stressler, H. & Sturmlechner, R. & Hochenauer, C.
- 561-568 Heavy oils (mainly alkanes) over-production from inulin by Aureobasidium melanogenum 9-1 and its transformant 88 carrying an inulinase gene
by Xin, Fang-Hua & Zhang, Yan & Xue, Si-Jia & Chi, Zhe & Liu, Guang-Lei & Hu, Zhong & Chi, Zhen-Ming
- 569-582 Machine learning methods for solar radiation forecasting: A review
by Voyant, Cyril & Notton, Gilles & Kalogirou, Soteris & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Paoli, Christophe & Motte, Fabrice & Fouilloy, Alexis