2015, Volume 82, Issue C
- 4-13 Reconfiguration solution for shaded PV panels using switching control
by Tabanjat, Abdulkader & Becherif, Mohamed & Hissel, Daniel
- 14-20 Thermal management of solar photovoltaics modules for enhanced power generation
by McColl, Stuart J. & Rodgers, Peter & Eveloy, Valerie
- 21-25 Synthesis and optical properties of electrodeposited crystalline Cu2O in the Vis–NIR range for solar selective absorbers
by Alami, Abdul Hai & Allagui, Anis & Alawadhi, Hussain
- 26-34 The parameter identification of the Nexa 1.2 kW PEMFC's model using particle swarm optimization
by Salim, Reem & Nabag, Mahmoud & Noura, Hassan & Fardoun, Abbas
- 35-43 A high voltage ratio and low stress DC–DC converter with reduced input current ripple for fuel cell source
by Al-Saffar, Mustafa A. & Ismail, Esam H.
- 44-53 High voltage step-up integrated double Boost–Sepic DC–DC converter for fuel-cell and photovoltaic applications
by Sabzali, Ahmad J. & Ismail, Esam H. & Behbehani, Hussain M.
- 54-60 Hydrogen supplement co-combustion with diesel in compression ignition engine
by Hamdan, Mohammad O. & Selim, Mohamed Y.E. & Al-Omari, Salah-A.B. & Elnajjar, Emad
- 61-70 Growth of microalgae using CO2 enriched air for biodiesel production in supercritical CO2
by Taher, Hanifa & Al-Zuhair, Sulaiman & Al-Marzouqi, Ali & Haik, Yousef & Farid, Mohammed
- 71-76 Feasibility of algal systems for sustainable wastewater treatment
by Selvaratnam, Thinesh & Pegallapati, Ambica & Montelya, Felly & Rodriguez, Gabriela & Nirmalakhandan, Nagamany & Lammers, Peter J. & van Voorhies, Wayne
- 77-84 Modeling of the entrained flow gasification: Kinetics-based ASPEN Plus model
by Adeyemi, Idowu & Janajreh, Isam
- 85-91 Design considerations and performance evaluation of outdoor PV battery chargers
by Hussein, Ala A. & Fardoun, Abbas A.
- 92-99 Coordinated charging of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in smart hybrid AC/DC distribution systems
by Shaaban, M.F. & Eajal, A.A. & El-Saadany, E.F.
- 100-107 Potential of energy and water efficiency improvement in Abu Dhabi's building sector – Analysis of Estidama pearl rating system
by Assaf, Sameer & Nour, Mutasim
- 108-113 Economic droop parameter selection for autonomous microgrids including wind turbines
by Abdelaziz, Morad M.A. & El-Saadany, E.F.
- 114-124 Robust and low computational cost controller for improving captured power in heaving wave energy converters
by Wahyudie, A. & Jama, M.A. & Saeed, O. & Noura, H. & Assi, A. & Harib, K.
- 125-130 Enhancing the performance of Mg–Al brine water batteries using conductive polymer-PEDOT:PSS
by Abdulrehman, T. & Yousif, Z.A. & Al-Ameri, S. & Abdulkareem, I. & Abdulla, A.M. & Haik, Y.
2015, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-10 Analyzing major challenges of wind and solar variability in power systems
by Ueckerdt, Falko & Brecha, Robert & Luderer, Gunnar
- 11-20 Optimization of electricity generation of a tidal power plant with reservoir constraints
by Leite Neto, Pedro B. & Saavedra, Osvaldo R. & Souza Ribeiro, Luiz A.
- 21-30 Spatiotemporal variability of ground thermal properties in glacial sediments and implications for horizontal ground heat exchanger design
by Naylor, Shawn & Ellett, Kevin M. & Gustin, Andrew R.
- 31-42 A novel hydraulic-mechanical hybrid transmission in tidal current turbines
by Liu, Hongwei & Lin, Yonggang & Shi, Maoshun & Li, Wei & Gu, Haigang & Xu, Quankun & Tu, Le
- 43-51 Numerical analysis on original emissions for a spark ignition methanol engine based on detailed chemical kinetics
by Zhen, Xudong & Wang, Yang
- 52-56 Some improvements of wind speed Markov chain modeling
by Tang, Jie & Brouste, Alexandre & Tsui, Kwok Leung
- 57-61 The effect of drum design on chipper performance
by Spinelli, Raffaele & Cavallo, Eugenio & Eliasson, Lars & Facello, Alessio & Magagnotti, Natascia
- 62-70 Osmotic power potential in remote regions of Quebec
by Maisonneuve, Jonathan & Pillay, Pragasen & Laflamme, Claude B.
- 71-77 Scaled-up experimental biogas production from two agro-food waste mixtures having high inhibitory compound concentrations
by Battista, Federico & Fino, Debora & Erriquens, Flora & Mancini, Giuseppe & Ruggeri, Bernardo
- 78-88 Reliable and efficient approach for mitigating the shading effect on photovoltaic module based on Modified Artificial Bee Colony algorithm
by Fathy, Ahmed
- 89-102 UK smart grid development: An expert assessment of the benefits, pitfalls and functions
by Xenias, Dimitrios & Axon, Colin J. & Whitmarsh, Lorraine & Connor, Peter M. & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Spence, Alexa
- 103-112 Thermal treatment of waste photovoltaic module for recovery and recycling: Experimental assessment of the presence of metals in the gas emissions and in the ashes
by Tammaro, Marco & Rimauro, Juri & Fiandra, Valeria & Salluzzo, Antonio
- 113-122 Combustion and emissions study on motorcycle engine fueled with butanol-gasoline blend
by Feng, Renhua & Fu, Jianqin & Yang, Jing & Wang, Yi & Li, Yangtao & Deng, Banglin & Liu, Jingping & Zhang, Daming
- 123-135 Demand side management of household appliances in stand-alone hybrid photovoltaic system
by Kallel, Randa & Boukettaya, Ghada & Krichen, Lotfi
- 136-149 Energy performance evaluation of a marketable net-zero-energy house: Solark I at Solar Decathlon China 2013
by Peng, Changhai & Huang, Lu & Liu, Jianxun & Huang, Ying
- 150-161 Computational analysis and performance optimization of a solar thermoelectric generator
by Kossyvakis, D.N. & Vossou, C.G. & Provatidis, C.G. & Hristoforou, E.V.
- 162-172 Urban wind: Characterisation of useful gust and energy capture
by Emejeamara, F.C. & Tomlin, A.S. & Millward-Hopkins, J.T.
- 173-181 Wind farm power optimization including flow variability
by Herp, Jürgen & Poulsen, Uffe V. & Greiner, Martin
- 182-196 Experimental study of characteristics of bimetallic Pt–Fe nano-particle fuel cell electrocatalyst
by Yao, Jun & Yao, Yufeng
- 197-208 Minimizing asymmetric loss in medium-term wind power forecasting
by Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Stadtmann, Georg
- 209-218 HARmonic–LINear (HarLin) model for solar irradiation estimation
by Güçlü, Yavuz Selim & Dabanlı, İsmail & Şişman, Eyüp & Şen, Zekai
- 219-226 Improved wind prediction based on the Lorenz system
by Zhang, Yagang & Yang, Jingyun & Wang, Kangcheng & Wang, Zengping & Wang, Yinding
- 227-238 Failure mode prediction and energy forecasting of PV plants to assist dynamic maintenance tasks by ANN based models
by Olivencia Polo, Fernando A. & Ferrero Bermejo, Jesús & Gómez Fernández, Juan F. & Crespo Márquez, Adolfo
- 239-250 A new design for natural gas pressure reduction points by employing a turbo expander and a solar heating set
by Arabkoohsar, A. & Farzaneh-Gord, M. & Deymi-Dashtebayaz, M. & Machado, L. & Koury, R.N.N.
- 251-261 An experimental study on catalytic bed materials in a biomass dual fluidised bed gasifier
by Göransson, K. & Söderlind, U. & Engstrand, P. & Zhang, W.
- 262-274 Diurnal and partitioned heat-flux patterns of coupled green-building roof systems
by Jim, C.Y.
- 275-285 An advanced analytical calculation and modeling of the electrical and mechanical harmonics behavior of Doubly Fed Induction Generator in wind turbine
by Nayeripour, Majid & Mahdi Mansouri, M.
- 286-292 Regarding the influence of the Van der Hoven spectrum on wind energy applications in the meteorological mesoscale and microscale
by Escalante Soberanis, M.A. & Mérida, W.
- 293-307 New integrated simulation tool for the optimum design of bifacial solar panel with reflectors on a specific site
by Lo, Chin Kim & Lim, Yun Seng & Rahman, Faidz Abd
- 308-318 Multi-objective optimization model for sustainable Indonesian electricity system: Analysis of economic, environment, and adequacy of energy sources
by Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Pratama, Yoga Wienda & Nugroho, Yulianto Sulistyo & Warjito, & Hertono, Gatot Fatwanto & Hartono, Djoni & Deendarlianto, & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 319-337 A novel solar-powered active low temperature differential Stirling pump
by Jokar, H. & Tavakolpour-Saleh, A.R.
- 338-346 An experimental study on the thermal performance of a solar chimney without and with PCM
by Liu, Shuli & Li, Yongcai
- 347-354 Methyl ester production from palm fatty acid distillate using sulfonated glucose-derived acid catalyst
by Lokman, Ibrahim M. & Rashid, Umer & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Yunus, Robiah
- 355-365 Combustion behavior of corncob/bituminous coal and hardwood/bituminous coal
by Liu, Xiang & Chen, Meiqian & Wei, Yuanhang
- 366-376 Optimization design of a reversible pump–turbine runner with high efficiency and stability
by Zhu, Baoshan & Wang, Xuhe & Tan, Lei & Zhou, Dongyue & Zhao, Yue & Cao, Shuliang
- 377-388 Influence of location and design on the performance of a solar district heating system equipped with borehole seasonal storage
by Flynn, Ciarán & Sirén, Kai
- 389-399 A stator voltage switching strategy for efficient low speed operation of DFIG using fractional rated converters
by Rudraraju, Venkata Rama Raju & Chilakapati, Nagamani & Saravana Ilango, G.
- 400-410 Thermodynamic modeling of an integrated biomass gasification and solid oxide fuel cell system
by Jia, Junxi & Abudula, Abuliti & Wei, Liming & Sun, Baozhi & Shi, Yue
- 411-420 Cost-free feed-in tariffs for renewable energy deployment in Spain
by Gallego-Castillo, Cristobal & Victoria, Marta
- 421-431 Preparation and application of Ce/ZrO2−TiO2/SO42− as solid catalyst for the esterification of fatty acids
by Kaur, Navjot & Ali, Amjad
- 432-441 The effect of blockage on tidal turbine rotor design and performance
by Schluntz, J. & Willden, R.H.J.
- 442-456 Combining wave energy with wind and solar: Short-term forecasting
by Reikard, Gordon & Robertson, Bryson & Bidlot, Jean-Raymond
- 457-463 Corrosion behavior of ASTM 1045 mild steel in palm biodiesel
by Jin, Dingfeng & Zhou, Xuehua & Wu, Panpan & Jiang, Li & Ge, Hongliang
- 464-471 Real and reactive power control of distributed PV inverters for overvoltage prevention and increased renewable generation hosting capacity
by Collins, L. & Ward, J.K.
- 472-481 Blade number effects in a scaled down wind farm
by Newman, A. Jensen & Cal, Raúl Bayoán & Castillo, Luciano
- 482-489 Performance of Si-based PV rooftop systems operated under distinct four seasons
by Myong, Seung Yeop & Park, You-Chul & Jeon, Sang Won
- 490-498 Comparative assessment of a biogas run dual fuel diesel engine with rice bran oil methyl ester, pongamia oil methyl ester and palm oil methyl ester as pilot fuels
by Bora, Bhaskor J. & Saha, Ujjwal K.
- 499-508 Building integrated bioenergy production (BIBP): Economic sustainability analysis of Bari airport CHP (combined heat and power) upgrade fueled with bioenergy from short chain
by de Santoli, Livio & Mancini, Francesco & Nastasi, Benedetto & Piergrossi, Valentina
- 509-522 Development of a composite sea wall wave energy converter system
by Buccino, Mariano & Stagonas, Dimitris & Vicinanza, Diego
- 523-533 Homogeneous acid catalysed transesterification of marine microalga Chlorella sp. BDUG 91771 lipid – An efficient biodiesel yield and its characterization
by Mathimani, Thangavel & Uma, Lakshmanan & Prabaharan, Dharmar
- 534-542 Solar energy potential in the coastal zone of the Gulf of Mexico
by Villicaña-Ortiz, Eunice & Gutiérrez-Trashorras, Antonio J. & Paredes-Sánchez, José Pablo & Xiberta-Bernat, Jorge
- 543-550 Analysis and enhancement of PV efficiency with incremental conductance MPPT technique under non-linear loading conditions
by Sivakumar, P. & Abdul Kader, Abdullah & Kaliavaradhan, Yogeshraj & Arutchelvi, M.
- 551-565 Performance analysis and optimization of a box-hull wave energy converter concept
by Bódai, Tamás & Srinil, Narakorn
- 566-577 Biomass gasification for natural gas substitution in iron ore pelletizing plants
by Carvalho, Mariana M.O. & Cardoso, Marcelo & Vakkilainen, Esa K.
- 578-588 Analysis of off-grid electricity system at Isle of Eigg (Scotland): Lessons for developing countries
by Chmiel, Zbigniew & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 589-598 Local models-based regression trees for very short-term wind speed prediction
by Troncoso, A. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Casanova-Mateo, C. & Riquelme, J.C. & Prieto, L.
- 599-608 Design, modeling and implementation of a novel pitch angle control system for wind turbine
by Yin, Xiu-xing & Lin, Yong-gang & Li, Wei & Gu, Ya-jing & Wang, Xiao-jun & Lei, Peng-fei
- 609-626 Offshore wind power potential of the Gulf of Thailand
by Waewsak, Jompob & Landry, Mathieu & Gagnon, Yves
- 627-638 To grow or not to grow? Factors influencing the adoption of and continuation with Jatropha in North East India
by Goswami, Kishor & Choudhury, Hari K.
- 639-643 Moisture displacement and simultaneous migration of surface-functionalized algae from water to an extraction solvent using ionic polyelectrolytes
by Samarasinghe, Nalin U. & Fernando, Sandun D.
- 644-657 Focus on the development of offshore wind power in China: Has the golden period come?
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Ren, Ling-zhi
- 658-663 Design of a thermoelectric generator with fast transient response
by Fisac, Miguel & Villasevil, Francesc X. & López, Antonio M.
- 664-670 Lightweight current collector based on printed-circuit-board technology and its structural effects on the passive air-breathing direct methanol fuel cell
by Yuan, Wei & Zhang, Xiaoqing & Zhang, Shiwei & Hu, Jinyi & Li, Zongtao & Tang, Yong
- 671-678 Modelling of turbulent wind flow using the embedded Markov chain method
by Evans, S.P. & Clausen, P.D.
- 679-684 The effect of biomass bulk arrangements on the decomposition pathways in the torrefaction process
by Soponpongpipat, N. & Sae-Ueng, U.
- 685-693 Wave energy for Australia's National Electricity Market
by Behrens, Sam & Hayward, Jennifer A. & Woodman, Stuart C. & Hemer, Mark A. & Ayre, Melanie
- 694-706 Hydrokinetic energy harvesting by an innovative vertical axis current turbine
by Fernandes, Antonio Carlos & Bakhshandeh Rostami, Ali
- 707-722 Constraints on extractable power from energetic tidal straits
by Evans, P. & Mason-Jones, A. & Wilson, C. & Wooldridge, C. & O'Doherty, T. & O'Doherty, D.
- 723-736 Damage equivalent wind–wave correlations on basis of damage contour lines for the fatigue design of offshore wind turbines
by Passon, Patrik
- 737-744 Wind power forecasting based on principle component phase space reconstruction
by Han, Li & Romero, Carlos E. & Yao, Zheng
- 745-752 Sustainability of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) as industrial feedstock, energy and food crop in Nigeria
by Anyanwu, C.N. & Ibeto, C.N. & Ezeoha, S.L. & Ogbuagu, N.J.
- 753-759 Optimization of the parabolic mirror position in a solar cooker using the response surface method (RSM)
by Zamani, Hosein & Moghiman, Mohammad & Kianifar, Ali
- 760-769 Long-term wind resource assessment for small and medium-scale turbines using operational forecast data and measure–correlate–predict
by Weekes, S.M. & Tomlin, A.S. & Vosper, S.B. & Skea, A.K. & Gallani, M.L. & Standen, J.J.
- 770-778 The contribution to energy production of the aerobic bioconversion of organic waste by an organic Rankine cycle in an integrated anaerobic–aerobic facility
by Di Maria, Francesco & Micale, Caterina
- 779-784 Rapid pyrolysis behavior of oleaginous microalga, Chlorella sp. KR-1 with different triglyceride contents
by Na, Jeong-Geol & Park, Young-Kwon & Kim, Doo Il & Oh, You-Kwan & Jeon, Sang Goo & Kook, Jin Woo & Shin, Ji Hoon & Lee, See Hoon
- 785-794 Thermal performance of a double pane window using glazing available on the Mexican market
by Aguilar, J.O. & Xaman, J. & Álvarez, G. & Hernández-Pérez, I. & López-Mata, C.
- 795-803 Continuous flow solar thermal pasteurization of drinking water: Methods, devices, microbiology, and analysis
by Abraham, J.P. & Plourde, B.D. & Minkowycz, W.J.
- 804-807 On the comparison of energy sources: Feasibility of radio frequency and ambient light harvesting
by Korotkevich, Alexander O. & Galochkina, Zhanna S. & Lavrova, Olga & Coutsias, Evangelos A.
- 808-815 A strategic assessment of micro-hydropower in the UK and Irish water industry: Identifying technical and economic constraints
by Gallagher, J. & Harris, I.M. & Packwood, A.J. & McNabola, A. & Williams, A.P.
- 816-824 Simulation of power extraction from tidal currents by flapping foil hydrokinetic turbines in tandem formation
by Karbasian, H.R. & Esfahani, J.A. & Barati, E.
- 825-836 Using GIS analytics and social preference data to evaluate utility-scale solar power site suitability
by Brewer, Justin & Ames, Daniel P. & Solan, David & Lee, Randy & Carlisle, Juliet
- 837-844 Multi-objective numerical optimization of the front blade pitch angle distribution in a counter-rotating type horizontal-axis tidal turbine
by Huang, B. & Kanemoto, T.
- 845-852 Yield and performance analysis of the first grid-connected solar farm at Moshoeshoe I International Airport, Lesotho
by Mpholo, Moeketsi & Nchaba, Teboho & Monese, Molebatsi
- 853-863 Assessment of Kuroshio current power test site of Green Island, Taiwan
by Hsu, Tai-Wen & Liau, Jian-Ming & Liang, Shin-Jye & Tzang, Shiaw-Yih & Doong, Dong-Jiing
- 864-881 Hydrodynamic coefficients and pressure loads on heave plates for semi-submersible floating offshore wind turbines: A comparative analysis using large scale models
by Lopez-Pavon, Carlos & Souto-Iglesias, Antonio
- 882-895 Identification of support structure damping of a full scale offshore wind turbine in normal operation
by Koukoura, Christina & Natarajan, Anand & Vesth, Allan
- 896-902 Simulation of solar drying of grapes using an integrated heat and mass transfer model
by Ramos, Inês N. & Brandão, Teresa R.S. & Silva, Cristina L.M.
- 903-917 Observer backstepping control of DFIG-Generators for wind turbines variable-speed: FPGA-based implementation
by Bossoufi, Badre & Karim, Mohammed & Lagrioui, Ahmed & Taoussi, Mohammed & Derouich, Aziz
- 918-925 More accurate sizing of renewable energy sources under high levels of electric vehicle integration
by Atia, Raji & Yamada, Noboru
- 926-935 Numerical investigation of the influence of blade helicity on the performance characteristics of vertical axis tidal turbines
by Marsh, Philip & Ranmuthugala, Dev & Penesis, Irene & Thomas, Giles
- 936-951 To improve failure resistance in joint design of composite wind turbine blade materials
by Al-Khudairi, O. & Ghasemnejad, H.
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-14 Extended-power pinch analysis (EPoPA) for integration of renewable energy systems with battery/hydrogen storages
by Janghorban Esfahani, Iman & Lee, SeungChul & Yoo, ChangKyoo
- 15-25 Cavitation simulation on horizontal axis marine current turbines
by Uşar, D. & Bal, Ş.
- 26-39 Higher ground source heat pump COP in a residential building through the use of solar thermal collectors
by Girard, Aymeric & Gago, Eulalia Jadraque & Muneer, Tariq & Caceres, Gustavo
- 40-52 SEAREV: Case study of the development of a wave energy converter
by Cordonnier, J. & Gorintin, F. & De Cagny, A. & Clément, A.H. & Babarit, A.
- 53-60 Statistical analysis of negative prices in European balancing markets
by Brijs, Tom & De Vos, Kristof & De Jonghe, Cedric & Belmans, Ronnie
- 61-72 Energy storage for PV power plant dispatching
by Delfanti, Maurizio & Falabretti, Davide & Merlo, Marco
- 73-79 An experimental study on the organic Rankine cycle to determine as to how efficiently utilize fluctuating thermal energy
by Cho, Soo-Yong & Cho, Chong-Hyun
- 80-84 c-Si solar cells formed from spin-on phosphoric acid and boric acid
by Yadav, Akash & Singh, Gajendra & Nekovei, Reza & Jeyakumar, R.
- 85-100 Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of a Thai Island's diesel/PV/wind hybrid microgrid
by Smith, Cameron & Burrows, John & Scheier, Eric & Young, Amberli & Smith, Jessica & Young, Tiffany & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 101-108 Optimization of process parameters in electrocoagulation treating chicken industry wastewater to recover hydrogen gas with pollutant reduction
by Thirugnanasambandham, K. & Sivakumar, V. & Prakash Maran, J.
- 109-116 Inhibition of fermentative H2 production by hydrolysis byproducts of lignocellulosic substrates
by Siqueira, Marcos Rechi & Reginatto, Valeria
- 117-122 Cultivation of four microalgae for biomass and oil production using a two-stage culture strategy with salt stress
by Ra, Chae Hun & Kang, Chang-Han & Kim, Na Kyoung & Lee, Choul-Gyun & Kim, Sung-Koo
- 123-131 Physical properties of G-class cement for geothermal well cementing in South Korea
by Won, Jongmuk & Lee, Dongseop & Na, Kyunguk & Lee, In-Mo & Choi, Hangseok
- 132-139 Investigation of cellulose supramolecular structure changes during conversion of waste paper in near-critical water on producing 5-hydroxymethyl furfural
by Wan, Jinquan & Lian, Jie & Wang, Yan & Ma, Yongwen
- 140-152 Direct torque control of multilevel SVPWM inverter in variable speed SCIG-based wind energy conversion system
by Merabet Boulouiha, H. & Allali, A. & Laouer, M. & Tahri, A. & Denaï, M. & Draou, A.
- 153-165 Objective framework for optimal distribution of solar irradiance monitoring networks
by Zagouras, Athanassios & Kolovos, Alexander & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 166-176 Thermodynamic analysis and reaction routes of steam reforming of bio-oil aqueous fraction
by Resende, K.A. & Ávila-Neto, C.N. & Rabelo-Neto, R.C. & Noronha, F.B. & Hori, C.E.
- 177-183 Corrosion properties of a ternary nitrate/nitrite molten salt in concentrated solar technology
by Fernández, A.G. & Cortes, M. & Fuentealba, E. & Pérez, F.J.
- 184-189 Biogas upgrading using MSWI bottom ash: An integrated municipal solid waste management
by del Valle-Zermeño, R. & Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Chimenos, J.M. & Formosa, J. & Mata-Alvarez, J. & Astals, S.
- 190-196 Analysis of wind farm effects on the surrounding environment: Assessing population trends of breeding passerines
by Astiaso Garcia, Davide & Canavero, Giulia & Ardenghi, Francesco & Zambon, Martina
- 197-204 Short-term predictability of photovoltaic production over Italy
by De Felice, Matteo & Petitta, Marcello & Ruti, Paolo M.
- 205-218 A statistical methodology for the estimation of extreme wave conditions for offshore renewable applications
by Larsén, Xiaoli Guo & Kalogeri, Christina & Galanis, George & Kallos, George
- 219-229 Maximizing the overall production of wind farms by setting the individual operating point of wind turbines
by Serrano González, Javier & Burgos Payán, Manuel & Riquelme Santos, Jesús & González Rodríguez, Ángel Gaspar
- 230-237 Novel solid base catalyst for biodiesel production: Mesoporous SBA-15 silica immobilized with 1,3-dicyclohexyl-2-octylguanidine
by Xie, Wenlei & Yang, Xinli & Fan, Mingliang
- 238-243 Correcting satellite derived DNI with systematic and seasonal deviations: Application to India
by Polo, J. & Martín, L. & Vindel, J.M.
- 244-250 Performance of indirect through pass natural convective solar crop dryer with phase change thermal energy storage
by Jain, Dilip & Tewari, Pratibha
- 251-258 Production of liquid hydrocarbons from pretreated bio-oil via catalytic deoxygenation with syngas
by Tanneru, Sathish K. & Steele, Philip H.
- 259-265 Bioethanol production from Miscanthus using thermotolerant Saccharomyces cerevisiae mbc 2 isolated from the respiration-deficient mutants
by Cha, Young-Lok & An, Gi Hong & Yang, Jungwoo & Moon, Youn-Ho & Yu, Gyeong-Dan & Ahn, Jong-Woong
- 266-274 Safe sizing methodology applied to a standalone photovoltaic system
by Bouabdallah, A. & Olivier, J.C. & Bourguet, S. & Machmoum, M. & Schaeffer, E.
- 275-285 Effect of hydrofoil flexibility on the power extraction of a flapping tidal generator via two- and three-dimensional flow simulations
by Le, Tuyen Quang & Ko, Jin Hwan
- 286-300 Stochastic predictive control of battery energy storage for wind farm dispatching: Using probabilistic wind power forecasts
by Kou, Peng & Gao, Feng & Guan, Xiaohong
- 301-307 An assessment of available ocean current hydrokinetic energy near the North Carolina shore
by Kabir, Asif & Lemongo-Tchamba, Ivan & Fernandez, Arturo
- 308-315 Distribution of absorbed heat in luminescent solar concentrator lightguides and effect on temperatures of mounted photovoltaic cells
by Rajkumar, Vikram A. & Weijers, Cees & Debije, Michael G.
- 316-323 Validation of the Sandia model with indoor and outdoor measurements for semi-transparent amorphous silicon PV modules
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Ma, Tao
- 324-330 Performance analysis of ground water-source heat pump system with improved control strategies for building retrofit
by Zhu, Na & Hu, Pingfang & Wang, Wei & Yu, Jianming & Lei, Fei
- 331-337 Oil from the acid silage of Nile tilapia waste: Physicochemical characteristics for its application as biofuel
by Santos, Carlos Eduardo dos & Silva, Janice da & Zinani, Flavia & Wander, Paulo & Gomes, Luciana Paulo
- 338-347 Wind speed prediction in the mountainous region of India using an artificial neural network model
by Ramasamy, P. & Chandel, S.S. & Yadav, Amit Kumar
- 348-358 Network constrained model for options based reserve procurement by wind generators using binomial tree
by Ghaffari, Reza & Venkatesh, Bala
- 359-369 Including management and security of supply constraints for designing stand-alone electrification systems in developing countries
by Domenech, B. & Ferrer-Martí, L. & Pastor, R.
- 370-379 Forecasting wind power quantiles using conditional kernel estimation
by Taylor, James W. & Jeon, Jooyoung
- 380-395 Control and synchronization algorithms for a grid-connected photovoltaic system under harmonic distortions, frequency variations and unbalances
by Guerrero-Rodríguez, N.F. & Rey-Boué, Alexis B. & Herrero-de Lucas, Luis C. & Martinez-Rodrigo, Fernando
- 396-406 Heat recovery from Internet data centers for space heating based on an integrated air conditioner with thermosyphon
by Zhang, Penglei & Wang, Baolong & Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 407-414 Performance evaluation and parametric optimum design of a syngas molten carbonate fuel cell and gas turbine hybrid system
by Zhang, Xiuqin & Liu, Huiying & Ni, Meng & Chen, Jincan
- 415-423 Experimental investigation on gasification characteristic of high lignin biomass (Pongamia shells)
by Prasad, Lalta & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Subrahmanyam, J.P.
- 424-431 Performance improvement of a single-flash geothermal power plant in Dieng, Indonesia, upon conversion to a double-flash system using thermodynamic analysis
by Pambudi, Nugroho Agung & Itoi, Ryuichi & Jalilinasrabady, Saeid & Jaelani, Khasani
- 432-440 Thermophilic anaerobic digestion of pasteurised food wastes and dairy cattle manure in batch and large volume laboratory digesters: Focussing on mixing ratios
by Zarkadas, Ioannis S. & Sofikiti, Artemis S. & Voudrias, Evangelos A. & Pilidis, Georgios A.
- 441-453 Modelling geothermal and operating parameters of EGS installations in the lower triassic sedimentary formations of the central Poland area
by Bujakowski, Wiesław & Barbacki, Antoni & Miecznik, Maciej & Pająk, Leszek & Skrzypczak, Robert & Sowiżdżał, Anna
- 454-470 Wave energy potential assessment in the central and southern regions of the South China Sea
by Mirzaei, Ali & Tangang, Fredolin & Juneng, Liew
- 471-478 The effect of temperature and compression during pyrolysis on the density of charcoal made from Australian eucalypt wood
by Somerville, Michael & Jahanshahi, Sharif
- 479-488 Systematic approach for recognizing limiting factors for growth of biomethane use in transportation sector – A case study in Finland
by Uusitalo, V. & Havukainen, J. & Soukka, R. & Väisänen, S. & Havukainen, M. & Luoranen, M.
- 489-497 Numerical simulation of the effect of relative thickness on aerodynamic performance improvement of asymmetrical blunt trailing-edge modification
by Zhang, Xu & Li, Wei & Liu, Hailong
- 498-507 Impact of sediments on wear performance of critical sliding components of hydrokinetic devices
by Ali, M. & Ravens, T. & Petersen, T. & Bromaghin, A. & Jenson, S.
- 508-516 Use of encapsulated zinc particles in a eutectic chloride salt to enhance thermal energy storage capacity for concentrated solar power
by Cingarapu, Sreeram & Singh, Dileep & Timofeeva, Elena V. & Moravek, Michael R.
- 517-524 Quantifying the value of improved wind energy forecasts in a pool-based electricity market
by Mc Garrigle, E.V. & Leahy, P.G.
- 525-537 A hybrid actuator disc – Full rotor CFD methodology for modelling the effects of wind turbine wake interactions on performance
by Sturge, D. & Sobotta, D. & Howell, R. & While, A. & Lou, J.
- 538-551 Numerical investigation about the improvement of the thermal potential of an Earth-Air Heat Exchanger (EAHE) employing the Constructal Design method
by Kepes Rodrigues, Michel & da Silva Brum, Ruth & Vaz, Joaquim & Oliveira Rocha, Luiz Alberto & Domingues dos Santos, Elizaldo & Isoldi, Liércio André
- 552-563 Scrutiny of multifarious particle swarm optimization for finding the optimal size of a PV/wind/battery hybrid system
by Maleki, Akbar & Ameri, Mehran & Keynia, Farshid
- 564-572 Public financing of solar lanterns versus subsidizing kerosene for domestic lighting in India: A feasibility assessment
by Yaqoot, Mohammed & Diwan, Parag & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 573-582 Cost-benefit analysis of grid-connected wind–biogas hybrid energy production, by turbine capacity and site
by Mudasser, Muhammad & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Corscadden, Kenneth
- 583-594 Low voltage ride through of doubly-fed induction generator connected to the grid using sliding mode control strategy
by Saad, Naggar H. & Sattar, Ahmed A. & Mansour, Abd El-Aziz M.
- 595-603 Investigating the effective factors on the reduction of energy consumption in residential buildings with green roofs
by Refahi, Amir Hossein & Talkhabi, Hossein
- 604-609 Quantifying the impacts of national renewable electricity ambitions using a North–West European electricity market model
by Deane, J.P. & Driscoll, Á. & Gallachóir, B.P Ó
- 610-628 A database of capture width ratio of wave energy converters
by Babarit, A.
- 629-643 Optimal use of kinetic energy for the inertial support from variable speed wind turbines
by Hafiz, Faizal & Abdennour, Adel
- 644-654 Smart control of a horizontal axis wind turbine using dielectric barrier discharge plasma actuators
by Jukes, Timothy N.
- 655-663 Influence of alumina nanoparticles, ethanol and isopropanol blend as additive with diesel–soybean biodiesel blend fuel: Combustion, engine performance and emissions
by Shaafi, T. & Velraj, R.
- 664-673 On the design and tuning of linear model predictive control for wind turbines
by Jain, Achin & Schildbach, Georg & Fagiano, Lorenzo & Morari, Manfred
- 674-681 Preliminary investigation to characterize deposits forming during combustion of biogas from anaerobic digesters and landfills
by Surita, Sharon C. & Tansel, Berrin
- 682-689 Evaluation of the impact of wind farms on birds: The case study of Lebanon
by Al Zohbi, G. & Hendrick, P. & Bouillard, Ph.
- 690-698 Investigation of the performance of a staggered configuration of tidal turbines using CFD
by Gebreslassie, Mulualem G. & Tabor, Gavin R. & Belmont, Michael R.
- 699-712 Optimization of combined cooling, heating and power generation by a solar system
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Sarrafi, Ahmadreza
- 713-723 A one dimensional discrete approach for the determination of the cross sectional properties of composite rotor blades
by Saravia, Martín C. & Saravia, L. Joaquín & Cortínez, Víctor H.
- 724-736 Foundation damping and the dynamics of offshore wind turbine monopiles
by Carswell, W. & Johansson, J. & Løvholt, F. & Arwade, S.R. & Madshus, C. & DeGroot, D.J. & Myers, A.T.
- 737-745 Site selection of ocean current power generation from drifter measurements
by Chang, Yu-Chia & Chu, Peter C. & Tseng, Ruo-Shan
- 746-754 Thermal matching performance of a geothermal ORC system using zeotropic working fluids
by Yue, Chen & Han, Dong & Pu, Wenhao & He, Weifeng
- 755-769 The cumulative impact of tidal stream turbine arrays on sediment transport in the Pentland Firth
by Fairley, I. & Masters, I. & Karunarathna, H.
- 770-782 Nearest-neighbor methodology for prediction of intra-hour global horizontal and direct normal irradiances
by Pedro, Hugo T.C. & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 783-792 Coordination of hydro units with wind power generation based on RAROC
by Liu, Yangyang & Jiang, Chuanwen & Shen, Jingshuang & Hu, Jiakai & Luo, Yifan
- 793-805 Comparative impacts of wind and photovoltaic generation on energy storage for small islanded electricity systems
by Mason, I.G.
- 806-818 Dynamic modelling of biomass power plant using micro gas turbine
by Barsali, S. & De Marco, A. & Giglioli, R. & Ludovici, G. & Possenti, A.
- 819-826 Numerical analysis and performance enhancement of a cross-flow hydro turbine
by Acharya, Nirmal & Kim, Chang-Gu & Thapa, Bhola & Lee, Young-Ho
- 827-836 Systematic design and analysis of solar thermal cooling systems in different climates
by Eicker, Ursula & Pietruschka, Dirk & Haag, Maximilian & Schmitt, Andreas
- 837-848 Leading edge erosion of coated wind turbine blades: Review of coating life models
by Slot, H.M. & Gelinck, E.R.M. & Rentrop, C. & van der Heide, E.
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 3-8 Sonication-assisted homogenization system for improved lipid extraction from Chlorella vulgaris
by Park, Ji-Yeon & Lee, Kyubock & Choi, Sun-A & Jeong, Min-Ji & Kim, Bohwa & Lee, Jin-Suk & Oh, You-Kwan
- 9-13 Catalytic conversion of waste particle board and polypropylene over H-beta and HY zeolites
by Lee, Hyung Won & Choi, Suek Joo & Jeon, Jong-Ki & Park, Sung Hoon & Jung, Sang-Chul & Park, Young-Kwon
- 14-19 Production of biocrude-oil from swine manure by fast pyrolysis and analysis of its characteristics
by Jeong, Yeon Woo & Choi, Sang Kyu & Choi, Yeon Seok & Kim, Seock Joon
- 20-27 Catalytic fast pyrolysis of waste pepper stems over HZSM-5
by Park, Young-Kwon & Yoo, Myung Lang & Jin, Sung Ho & Park, Sung Hoon
- 28-37 Production of aromatic compounds from catalytic fast pyrolysis of Jatropha residues using metal/HZSM-5 prepared by ion-exchange and impregnation methods
by Vichaphund, Supawan & Aht-ong, Duangdao & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon & Atong, Duangduen
- 38-44 Conversion of cassava rhizome using an in-situ catalytic drop tube reactor for fuel gas generation
by Sornkade, Panchaluck & Atong, Duangduen & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon
- 45-50 Fuel gas production from peanut shell waste using a modular downdraft gasifier with the thermal integrated unit
by Nisamaneenate, Jurarat & Atong, Duangduen & Sornkade, Panchaluck & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon
- 51-55 An irradiation-alkaline pretreatment of kenaf core for improving the sugar yield
by Jeun, Joon-Pyo & Lee, Byoung-Min & Lee, Jin-Young & Kang, Phil-Hyun & Park, Jung-Ki
- 56-65 Observations of hydraulic stimulations in seven enhanced geothermal system projects
by Xie, Linmao & Min, Ki-Bok & Song, Yoonho
- 66-71 Evaluation of the impacts of high stage refrigerant charge on cascade heat pump performance
by Chae, Jung-Hoon & Choi, Jong Min