2016, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-9 Ag-coated polyurethane fibers membranes absorbed with quinary fatty acid eutectics solid-liquid phase change materials for storage and retrieval of thermal energy
by Ke, Huizhen & Ghulam, Mohy uddin Hafiz & Li, Yonggui & Wang, Jing & Peng, Bin & Cai, Yibing & Wei, Qufu
- 10-17 Effect of radiation and convection heat transfer on cooling performance of radiative panel
by Cui, Yong & Wang, Yiping & Huang, Qunwu & Wei, Shichao
- 18-34 Hydro-thermal-wind scheduling employing novel ant lion optimization technique with composite ranking index
by Dubey, Hari Mohan & Pandit, Manjaree & Panigrahi, B.K.
- 35-44 Extreme water-hammer pressure during one-after-another load shedding in pumped-storage stations
by Zeng, Wei & Yang, Jiandong & Tang, Renbo & Yang, Weijia
- 45-56 The effect of channel constriction on the potential for tidal stream power
by Smeaton, Malcolm & Vennell, Ross & Harang, Alice
- 57-68 Comparison of satellite imagery based data, reanalysis data and statistical methods for mapping global solar radiation in the Lerma Valley (Salta, Argentina)
by Ramirez Camargo, Luis & Dorner, Wolfgang
- 69-79 Hydraulic-electric hybrid wind turbines: Tower mass saving and energy storage capacity
by Qin, Chao & Innes-Wimsatt, Elijah & Loth, Eric
- 80-94 Multi-criteria evaluation of wave energy projects on the south-east Australian coast
by Flocard, Francois & Ierodiaconou, Daniel & Coghlan, Ian R.
- 95-106 Cogging torque reduction in axial-flux permanent magnet wind generators with yokeless and segmented armature by radially segmented and peripherally shifted magnet pieces
by Jamali Arand, Saadat & Ardebili, Mohammad
- 107-117 Distributed generation integrated with thermal unit commitment considering demand response for energy storage optimization of smart grid
by Howlader, Harun Or Rashid & Matayoshi, Hidehito & Senjyu, Tomonobu
- 118-126 Optimization of parameters in solar thermal collector provided with impinging air jets based upon preference selection index method
by Chauhan, Ranchan & Singh, Tej & Thakur, N.S. & Patnaik, Amar
- 127-135 Coupled thermal model of photovoltaic-thermoelectric hybrid panel for sample cities in Europe
by Rezania, A. & Sera, D. & Rosendahl, L.A.
- 136-147 Technical and financial valuation of hydrokinetic power in the discharge channels of large hydropower plants in Colombia: A case study
by Montoya Ramírez, Rubén D. & Cuervo, Felipe Isaza & Monsalve Rico, César Antonio
- 148-157 Microgrids formed by renewable energy integration into power grids pose electrical protection challenges
by Akhtar, Zohaib & Saqib, Muhammad Asghar
- 158-169 An efficient probabilistic-chronological matching modeling for DG planning and reliability assessment in power distribution systems
by Alotaibi, Majed A. & Salama, M.M.A.
- 170-179 An experimental study of acoustic emission methodology for in service condition monitoring of wind turbine blades
by Tang, Jialin & Soua, Slim & Mares, Cristinel & Gan, Tat-Hean
- 180-187 Experimental characterization of two Pumps As Turbines for hydropower generation
by Pugliese, Francesco & De Paola, Francesco & Fontana, Nicola & Giugni, Maurizio & Marini, Gustavo
- 188-197 Performance of centrifugal pumps running in reverse as turbine: Part Ⅱ- systematic specific speed and specific diameter based performance prediction
by Tan, Xu & Engeda, Abraham
- 198-204 Lipid production from sugar beet molasses under non-aseptic culture conditions using the oleaginous yeast Rhodotorula glutinis TR29
by Taskin, Mesut & Ortucu, Serkan & Aydogan, Mehmet Nuri & Arslan, Nazli Pinar
- 205-215 Optimization of various pretreatments condition of kenaf core (Hibiscus cannabinus) fibre for sugar production: Effect of chemical compositions of pretreated fibre on enzymatic hydrolysability
by Tye, Ying Ying & Lee, Keat Teong & Wan Abdullah, Wan Nadiah & Leh, Cheu Peng
- 216-223 Biosynthesis of β-caryophyllene, a novel terpene-based high-density biofuel precursor, using engineered Escherichia coli
by Yang, Jianming & Li, Zhengfeng & Guo, Lizhong & Du, Juan & Bae, Hyeun-Jong
- 224-236 Development of indicators for the detection of equipment malfunctions and degradation estimation based on digital signals (alarms and events) from operation SCADA
by Rodríguez-López, Miguel A. & López-González, Luis M. & López-Ochoa, Luis M. & Las-Heras-Casas, Jesús
- 237-252 Simultaneous planning of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging stations and wind power generation in distribution networks considering uncertainties
by Shojaabadi, Saeed & Abapour, Saeed & Abapour, Mehdi & Nahavandi, Ali
- 253-269 Analysis of the SEA-OWC-Clam wave energy device part B: Structural integrity analysis
by Bucchi, Andrea & Hearn, Grant E.
- 270-279 Comparison of two PV array models for the simulation of PV systems using five different algorithms for the parameters identification
by Kichou, Sofiane & Silvestre, Santiago & Guglielminotti, Letizia & Mora-López, Llanos & Muñoz-Cerón, Emilio
- 280-288 Learning curves for harnessing biomass power: What could explain the reduction of its cost during the expansion of China?
by Lin, Boqiang & He, Jiaxin
- 289-294 Polyaniline-wrapping hollow sulfur with MCM-41 template and improved capacity and cycling performance of lithium sulfur batteries
by An, Yan ling & Song, Wenlong & Wei, Pan & Fan, Meiqiang & Chen, Haichao & Ju, QiangJian & Chen, Da & Tian, Guanglei & Lv, ChunJu & Shu, Kangying
- 295-306 Investigating the performance of a water-based photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) collector in laminar and turbulent flow regime
by Yazdanifard, Farideh & Ebrahimnia-Bajestan, Ehsan & Ameri, Mehran
- 307-314 Role of the GB-France electricity interconnectors in integration of variable renewable generation
by Pean, Emmanuel & Pirouti, Marouf & Qadrdan, Meysam
- 315-324 Optimal operation of autonomous microgrid including wind turbines
by Foroutan, Vahid B. & Moradi, Mohammad H. & Abedini, Mohammad
- 325-335 Estimation of Hong Kong’s solar energy potential using GIS and remote sensing technologies
by Wong, Man Sing & Zhu, Rui & Liu, Zhizhao & Lu, Lin & Peng, Jinqing & Tang, Zhaoqin & Lo, Chung Ho & Chan, Wai Ki
- 336-346 Mitigating wind exposure with zero-cost collar insurance
by Fernandes, Gláucia & Gomes, Leonardo & Vasconcelos, Gabriel & Brandão, Luiz
- 347-359 Tidal farm analysis using an analytical model for the flow velocity prediction in the wake of a tidal turbine with small diameter to depth ratio
by Lo Brutto, Ottavio A. & Nguyen, Van Thinh & Guillou, Sylvain S. & Thiébot, Jérôme & Gualous, Hamid
- 360-368 Simulation and economic evaluation of biomass gasification with sets for heating, cooling and power production
by Wang, Hairong & Yan, Jianbo & Dong, Liang
- 369-378 Estimating future balancing power requirements in wind–PV power system
by Vasilj, J. & Sarajcev, P. & Jakus, D.
- 379-389 Climate change impacts in the energy supply of the Brazilian hydro-dominant power system
by de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo & Marangon Lima, Luana M. & Marangon Lima, José W. & da Silva, Benedito C. & Scianni, Luciana A.
- 390-397 Numerical evaluation of the clearance geometries effect on the flow field and performance of a hydrofoil
by Guo, Qiang & Zhou, Lingjiu & Wang, Zhengwei
- 398-409 Assessment of wave energy potential and its harvesting approach along the Indian coast
by Sannasiraj, S.A. & Sundar, V.
- 410-419 Energy return on investment (EROI) of mini-hydro and solar PV systems designed for a mini-grid
by Kittner, Noah & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 420-430 The Podhale geothermal reservoir simulation for long-term sustainable production
by Bujakowski, Wiesław & Tomaszewska, Barbara & Miecznik, Maciej
- 431-436 MSWI bottom ash for thermal energy storage: An innovative and sustainable approach for its reutilization
by del Valle-Zermeño, Ricardo & Barreneche, Camila & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Formosa, Joan & Fernández, A. Inés & Chimenos, Josep M.
- 437-442 Methanol dehydrogenation and oxidation on Pt1–XNiX/CNTs at low temperature: Effect of Ni addition
by Rodriguez, J.R. & Fuentes Moyado, S. & Oropeza-Guzman, M.T. & Aguirre, S.B. & Romo-Herrera, José & Huirache-Acuña, R. & Berhault, G. & Alonso-Núñez, G.
- 443-451 Combustion characteristics of biodiesel saturated with pyrolysis oil for power generation in gas turbines
by Kurji, H. & Valera-Medina, A. & Runyon, J. & Giles, A. & Pugh, D. & Marsh, R. & Cerone, N. & Zimbardi, F. & Valerio, V.
- 452-464 Economic feasibility of campus-wide photovoltaic systems in New England
by Lee, Jongsung & Chang, Byungik & Aktas, Can & Gorthala, Ravi
- 465-471 Biomass availability and quality produced by vineyard management during a period of 15 years
by Manzone, Marco & Paravidino, Elisa & Bonifacino, Gabriella & Balsari, Paolo
- 472-482 A system approach in energy evaluation of different renewable energies sources integration in ammonia production plants
by Frattini, D. & Cinti, G. & Bidini, G. & Desideri, U. & Cioffi, R. & Jannelli, E.
- 483-491 Variogram time-series analysis of wind speed
by Liu, Jinfu & Ren, Guorui & Wan, Jie & Guo, Yufeng & Yu, Daren
- 492-500 Co-digestion of poultry manure and residues from enzymatic saccharification and dewatering of sugar beet pulp
by Borowski, Sebastian & Kucner, Marcin & Czyżowska, Agata & Berłowska, Joanna
- 501-513 Monte–Carlo analysis of wind farm lightning-surge transients aided by LINET lightning-detection network data
by Sarajcev, P. & Vasilj, J. & Jakus, D.
- 514-523 Exergy analysis of diesel/biodiesel combustion in a homogenous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engine using three-dimensional model
by Jafarmadar, Samad & Nemati, Peyman
- 524-532 Estimation of turbulence intensity using rotor effective wind speed in Lillgrund and Horns Rev-I offshore wind farms
by Göçmen, Tuhfe & Giebel, Gregor
- 533-542 Modeling and testing of two-stage grid-connected photovoltaic micro-inverters
by Trujillo, C.L. & Santamaría, F. & Gaona, E.E.
- 543-552 Synthesis of Zn,La-catalysts for biodiesel production from edible and acid soybean oil
by Veiga, Paula M. & Veloso, Claudia O. & Henriques, Cristiane A.
- 553-563 Earth-to-air heat exchanger for NZEB in Mediterranean climate
by Ascione, Fabrizio & D'Agostino, Diana & Marino, Concetta & Minichiello, Francesco
- 564-572 Evaluation of toxic potential of particulates emitted from Jatropha biodiesel fuelled engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Shrivastava, Abhay & Prasad, Rajesh Kumar
- 573-583 The impact of regional factors and new bio-methane incentive schemes on the structure, profitability and CO2 balance of biogas plants in Italy
by Patrizio, P. & Chinese, D.
- 584-591 Investigation of 3D printed Savonius rotor performance
by Deda Altan, Burcin & Altan, Gurkan & Kovan, Volkan
- 592-601 A Multiple Actuator Block model for vertical axis wind turbines
by Sanchez, Valentin & Pallares, Jordi & Vernet, Anton & Agafonova, Oxana & Hämäläinen, Jari
- 602-613 Influence of winter North-Atlantic Oscillation on Climate-Related-Energy penetration in Europe
by François, B.
- 614-621 Extending thermal response test assessments with inverse numerical modeling of temperature profiles measured in ground heat exchangers
by Raymond, J. & Lamarche, L. & Malo, M.
- 622-630 Biodiesel production over lime. Catalytic contributions of bulk phases and surface Ca species formed during reaction
by Soares Dias, Ana Paula & Puna, Jaime & Gomes, João & Neiva Correia, Maria Joana & Bordado, João
- 631-646 Maximization of generated power from wind energy conversion system using a new evolutionary algorithm
by Boghdady, T.A. & Sayed, M.M. & Abu Elzahab, E.E.
- 647-653 Wind over complex terrain – Microscale modelling with two types of mesoscale winds at Nygårdsfjell
by Bilal, Muhammad & Birkelund, Yngve & Homola, Matthew & Virk, Muhammad Shakeel
- 654-662 Performance analysis of vertical-axis-wind-turbine blade with modified trailing edge through computational fluid dynamics
by Lin, San-Yih & Lin, Yang-You & Bai, Chi-Jeng & Wang, Wei-Cheng
- 663-672 A unified heat transfer model in a pressurized volumetric solar receivers
by Wang, P. & Liu, D.Y. & Xu, C. & Xia, L. & Zhou, L.
- 673-681 Bidding strategy of wind-thermal energy producers
by Laia, R. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Melíco, R. & Mendes, V.M.F.
- 682-697 Thermodynamic analysis of a novel energy storage system with carbon dioxide as working fluid
by Zhang, Yuan & Yang, Ke & Hong, Hui & Zhong, Xiaohui & Xu, Jianzhong
- 698-710 A comprehensive two dimensional Computational Fluid Dynamics model for an updraft biomass gasifier
by Fernando, Niranjan & Narayana, Mahinsasa
- 711-720 Global water footprint assessment of hydropower
by Scherer, Laura & Pfister, Stephan
- 721-729 Modeling of beech wood pellet pyrolysis under concentrated solar radiation
by Zeng, Kuo & Soria, José & Gauthier, Daniel & Mazza, Germán & Flamant, Gilles
- 730-737 Energetic performance of a top-lit updraft (TLUD) cookstove
by Obi, Okey Francis & Ezeoha, Sunday Louis & Okorie, Ifeanyichukwu Christian
- 738-746 Comparison of steam-alkali-chemical and microwave-alkali pretreatment for enhancing the enzymatic saccharification of oil palm trunk
by Lai, Long Wee & Idris, Ani
- 747-753 The effect of heavy tars (toluene and naphthalene) on the electrochemical performance of an anode-supported SOFC running on bio-syngas
by Papurello, Davide & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi & Santarelli, Massimo
- 754-763 MEO shadowring method for measuring diffuse solar irradiance: Corrections based on sky cover
by Dal Pai, Alexandre & Escobedo, João Francisco & Dal Pai, Enzo & de Oliveira, Amauri Pereira & Soares, Jacyra Ramos & Codato, Georgia
- 764-771 Sensitivity analysis for thermocline thermal storage tank design
by Bonanos, A.M. & Votyakov, E.V.
- 772-783 Experimental and numerical characterization of a full-scale portable hydrokinetic turbine prototype for river applications
by Riglin, Jacob & Carter, Fred & Oblas, Nick & Schleicher, W. Chris & Daskiran, Cosan & Oztekin, Alparslan
- 784-799 A decision support system for strategic maintenance planning in offshore wind farms
by Li, Xiaodong & Ouelhadj, Djamila & Song, Xiang & Jones, Dylan & Wall, Graham & Howell, Kerry E. & Igwe, Paul & Martin, Simon & Song, Dongping & Pertin, Emmanuel
- 800-812 Dynamic response and viscous effect analysis of a TLP-type floating wind turbine using a coupled aero-hydro-mooring dynamic code
by Shen, Macheng & Hu, Zhiqiang & Liu, Geliang
- 813-824 Social acceptance of renewable energy technologies for buildings in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area of Finland
by Jung, Nusrat & Moula, Munjur E. & Fang, Tingting & Hamdy, Mohamed & Lahdelma, Risto
- 825-835 Solar-assisted single-double-effect absorption chiller for use in Asian tropical climates
by Lubis, Arnas & Jeong, Jongsoo & Saito, Kiyoshi & Giannetti, Niccolo & Yabase, Hajime & Idrus Alhamid, Muhammad & Nasruddin,
- 836-844 On the investigation of photovoltaic output power reduction due to dust accumulation and weather conditions
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Prasetyono, Eka & Wicaksana, Ragil W. & Windarko, Novie A. & Sedraoui, Khaled & Al-Turki, Yusuf A.
- 845-851 Fluorinated ethylene propylene thin film for water droplet energy harvesting
by Helseth, L.E. & Guo, X.D.
- 852-866 Thermal storage in a MW scale. Molten salt solar thermal pilot facility: Plant description and commissioning experiences
by Prieto, Cristina & Osuna, Rafael & Fernández, A. Inés & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 867-874 High performance polymeric bipolar plate based on polypropylene/graphite/graphene/nano-carbon black composites for PEM fuel cells
by Adloo, Ali & Sadeghi, Morteza & Masoomi, Mahmood & Pazhooh, Hadi Najafi
- 875-887 Large-scale experiments on the behaviour of a generalised Oscillating Water Column under random waves
by Viviano, Antonino & Naty, Stefania & Foti, Enrico & Bruce, Tom & Allsop, William & Vicinanza, Diego
- 888-897 Effect of morphology of carbon nanomaterials on thermo-physical characteristics, optical properties and photo-thermal conversion performance of nanofluids
by Zhang, Long & Chen, Leilei & Liu, Jian & Fang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 898-910 Turbulent kinetic energy estimates from profiling wind LiDAR measurements and their potential for wind energy applications
by Kumer, Valerie-M. & Reuder, Joachim & Dorninger, Manfred & Zauner, Rudolf & Grubišić, Vanda
- 911-918 A new model that using transfer stations for straw collection and transportation in the rural areas of China: A case of Jinghai, Tianjin
by Cao, Jie & Pang, Bin & Mo, Xiaoping & Xu, Fangyan
- 919-935 Stochastic-heuristic methodology for the optimisation of components and control variables of PV-wind-diesel-battery stand-alone systems
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Cristóbal-Monreal, Iván R. & Yusta, José M.
- 936-959 Effect of mass-ratio, damping, and stiffness on optimal hydrokinetic energy conversion of a single, rough cylinder in flow induced motions
by Sun, Hai & Kim, Eun Soo & Nowakowski, Gary & Mauer, Erik & Bernitsas, Michael M.
- 960-970 Optimization hydrogen production over visible light-driven titania-supported bimetallic photocatalyst from water photosplitting in tandem photoelectrochemical cell
by Bashiri, Robabeh & Mohamed, Norani Muti & Kait, Chong Fai & Sufian, Suriati & Kakooei, Saied & Khatani, Mehboob & Gholami, Zahra
- 971-977 Transient natural convection heat transfer of liquid D-mannitol on a horizontal cylinder
by Shibahara, Makoto & Liu, Qiusheng & Fukuda, Katsuya
- 978-985 Sludge stabilization and energy recovery by hydrothermal carbonization process
by Koottatep, Thammarat & Fakkaew, Krailak & Tajai, Nutnicha & Pradeep, Sangeetha V. & Polprasert, Chongrak
- 986-995 Optimization of the length and position of the absorber tube in small-scale Linear Fresnel Concentrators
by Barbón, A. & Barbón, N. & Bayón, L. & Otero, J.A.
- 996-1007 LPV-based active power control of wind turbines covering the complete wind speed range
by Inthamoussou, Fernando A. & De Battista, Hernán & Mantz, Ricardo J.
- 1008-1018 Effect of straight vegetable oil blends and biodiesel blends on wear of mechanical fuel injection equipment of a constant speed diesel engine
by Reddy, M. Sarveshwar & Sharma, Nikhil & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 1019-1028 Performance optimization of a U-Oscillating-Water-Column wave energy harvester
by Strati, Federica Maria & Malara, Giovanni & Arena, Felice
- 1029-1037 Experimental studies on the supercooling and melting/freezing characteristics of nano-copper/sodium acetate trihydrate composite phase change materials
by Cui, Wenlong & Yuan, Yanping & Sun, Liangliang & Cao, Xiaoling & Yang, Xiaojiao
- 1038-1045 Porously hierarchical Cu@Ni cubic-cage microstructure: Very active and durable catalyst for hydrolytically liberating H2 gas from ammonia borane
by Zhang, Jun & Li, Huabo & Zhang, Hao & Zhu, Yiming & Mi, Gang
- 1046-1061 Design optimisation and resource assessment for tidal-stream renewable energy farms using a new continuous turbine approach
by Funke, S.W. & Kramer, S.C. & Piggott, M.D.
- 1062-1072 Optimization and techno-economic assessment of high-solid fed-batch saccharification and ethanol fermentation by Scheffersomyces stipitis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae consortium
by Unrean, Pornkamol & Khajeeram, Sutamat
- 1073-1081 Aqueous-alkaline NaBH4 solution: The influence of storage duration of solutions on reduction and activity of cobalt catalysts
by Netskina, O.V. & Komova, O.V. & Simagina, V.I. & Odegova, G.V. & Prosvirin, I.P. & Bulavchenko, O.A.
- 1082-1091 Forest biomass feedstock cost sensitivity to grinding parameters for bio-jet fuel production
by Marrs, Gevan & Zamora-Cristales, Rene & Sessions, John
- 1092-1102 Ultrasound assisted metal chloride treatment of sugarcane bagasse for bioethanol production
by Ramadoss, Govindarajan & Muthukumar, Karuppan
- 1103-1115 Representation and operation of tidal energy impoundments in a coastal hydrodynamic model
by Angeloudis, Athanasios & Falconer, Roger A. & Bray, Samuel & Ahmadian, Reza
- 1116-1125 Optimization of the inverter size for grid-connected residential wind energy systems with peak shaving
by Allik, Alo & Märss, Maido & Uiga, Jaanus & Annuk, Andres
- 1126-1136 Analyzing the linkage between renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth by considering structural break in time-series data
by Dogan, Eyup
- 1137-1145 Preliminary assessment of wind power potential over the coastal region of Bheemunipatnam in northern Andhra Pradesh, India
by Murthy, K.S.R. & Rahi, O.P.
- 1146-1152 Performance evaluation of an axial-flow pump with adjustable guide vanes in turbine mode
by Qian, Zhongdong & Wang, Fan & Guo, Zhiwei & Lu, Jie
- 1153-1160 Climate change mitigation and deployment of electric vehicles in urban areas
by Nanaki, Evanthia A. & Koroneos, Christopher J.
- 1161-1180 Employing demand side management for selection of suitable scenario-wise isolated integrated renewal energy models in an Indian remote rural area
by Rajanna, S. & Saini, R.P.
- 1181-1190 A shadow fault detection method based on the standard error analysis of I-V curves
by Bressan, M. & El Basri, Y. & Galeano, A.G. & Alonso, C.
- 1191-1201 Wind turbine performance degradation assessment based on a novel similarity metric for machine performance curves
by Jia, Xiaodong & Jin, Chao & Buzza, Matt & Wang, Wei & Lee, Jay
- 1202-1212 Vertical distribution of shallow ground thermal properties in different geological settings in Croatia
by Soldo, Vladimir & Boban, Luka & Borović, Staša
- 1213-1226 Fluid dynamic mechanisms of enhanced power generation by closely spaced vertical axis wind turbines
by Zanforlin, Stefania & Nishino, Takafumi
- 1227-1234 Experimental investigations of the Hydro-Spinna turbine performance
by Rosli, R. & Norman, R. & Atlar, M.
- 1235-1243 Post-functionalization of polymeric mesoporous C@Zn core–shell spheres used for methyl ester production
by Soltani, Soroush & Rashid, Umer & Yunus, Robiah & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Al-Resayes, Saud Ibrahim
- 1244-1252 Assessing hydraulic conditions through Francis turbines using an autonomous sensor device
by Fu, Tao & Deng, Zhiqun Daniel & Duncan, Joanne P. & Zhou, Daqing & Carlson, Thomas J. & Johnson, Gary E. & Hou, Hongfei
- 1253-1261 Utilization of hydrogen in low calorific value producer gas derived from municipal solid waste and biodiesel for diesel engine power generation application
by Yaliwal, V.S. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Hosmath, R.S. & Khandal, S.V. & Budzianowski, Wojciech M.
- 1262-1275 Wave power extraction of a heaving floating oscillating water column in a wave channel
by Gomes, R.P.F. & Henriques, J.C.C. & Gato, L.M.C. & Falcão, A.F.O.
- 1276-1286 Numerical study on the performance of a wave energy converter with three hinged bodies
by Yu, Hui-Feng & Zhang, Yong-Liang & Zheng, Si-Ming
- 1287-1298 On the use of robust regression methods in wind speed assessment
by Soukissian, Takvor H. & Karathanasi, Flora E.
- 1299-1305 A light lithium niobate transducer for the ultrasonic de-icing of wind turbine blades
by Wang, Zhenjun & Xu, Yuanming & Su, Fei & Wang, Yibing
- 1306-1317 Comparative critique on the design parameters and their effect on the performance of S-rotors
by Al-Kayiem, Hussain H. & Bhayo, Bilawal A. & Assadi, Mohsen
- 1318-1326 A generalized activation energy equation for torrefaction of hardwood biomasses based on isoconversional methods
by Grigiante, M. & Brighenti, M. & Antolini, D.
- 1327-1341 Research priorities for assessing potential impacts of emerging marine renewable energy technologies: Insights from developments in Wales (UK)
by Roche, R.C. & Walker-Springett, K. & Robins, P.E. & Jones, J. & Veneruso, G. & Whitton, T.A. & Piano, M. & Ward, S.L. & Duce, C.E. & Waggitt, J.J. & Walker-Springett, G.R. & Neill, S.P. & Lewis, M.J. & King, J.W.
2016, Volume 98, Issue C
- 2-8 Hydrotropic pretreatment on rice straw for bioethanol production
by Devendra, Leena P. & Pandey, Ashok
- 9-15 Hydrolysis of pretreated rice straw by an enzyme cocktail comprising acidic xylanase from Aspergillus sp. for bioethanol production
by Thomas, Leya & Parameswaran, Binod & Pandey, Ashok
- 16-22 A novel staggered hybrid SSF approach for efficient conversion of cellulose/hemicellulosic fractions of corncob into ethanol
by Brar, K.K. & Kaur, Satindar & Chadha, B.S.
- 23-28 Sesbania aculeate biomass hydrolysis using magnetic nanobiocomposite of cellulase for bioethanol production
by Baskar, G. & Naveen Kumar, R. & Heronimus Melvin, X. & Aiswarya, R. & Soumya, S.
- 29-42 Cellulase adsorption on lignin: A roadblock for economic hydrolysis of biomass
by Saini, Jitendra Kumar & Patel, Anil Kumar & Adsul, Mukund & Singhania, Reeta Rani
- 43-50 Improvement of wheat straw hydrolysis by cellulolytic blends of two Penicillium spp
by Saini, Jitendra Kumar & Singhania, Reeta Rani & Satlewal, Alok & Saini, Reetu & Gupta, Ravi & Tuli, Deepak & Mathur, Anshu & Adsul, Mukund
- 51-56 Optimization of concomitant production of cellulase and xylanase from Rhizopus oryzae SN5 through EVOP-factorial design technique and application in Sorghum Stover based bioethanol production
by Pandey, Ajay Kumar & Edgard, Gnansounou & Negi, Sangeeta
- 57-63 Lignocellulosic ethanol production employing immobilized Saccharomyces cerevisiae in packed bed reactor
by Mishra, Abhishek & Sharma, Ajay K. & Sharma, Sumit & Bagai, Rashmi & Mathur, Anshu S. & Gupta, Ravi P. & Tuli, Deepak K.
- 64-71 Critical parametric influence on microalgae cultivation towards maximizing biomass growth with simultaneous lipid productivity
by Chiranjeevi, P. & Mohan, S. Venkata
- 72-77 Enhancement of biodiesel potential in cyanobacteria: using agro-industrial wastes for fuel production, properties and acetyl CoA carboxylase D (accD) gene expression of Synechocystis sp.NN
by Jawaharraj, Kalimuthu & Karpagam, Rathinasamy & Ashokkumar, Balasubramaniem & Pratheeba, Chanda Nagarajan & Varalakshmi, Perumal
- 78-83 Spectral characterization of β, ε-carotene-3, 3′-diol (lutein) from marine microalgae Chlorella salina
by Gayathri, S. & Rajasree, S.R. Radhika & Kirubagaran, R. & Aranganathan, L. & Suman, T.Y.
- 84-91 Tropho-metabolic transition during Chlorella sp. cultivation on synthesis of biodiesel
by Rohit, M.V. & Mohan, S. Venkata
- 92-100 New horizons in the enzymatic production of biodiesel using neoteric solvents
by Gutiérrez-Arnillas, Esther & Álvarez, María S. & Deive, Francisco J. & Rodríguez, Ana & Sanromán, M. Ángeles
- 101-107 Production of biodiesel from castor oil using iron (II) doped zinc oxide nanocatalyst
by Baskar, G. & Soumiya, S.
- 108-119 Biogas from anaerobic digestion processes: Research updates
by Zhang, Quanguo & Hu, Jianjun & Lee, Duu-Jong
- 120-134 Challenges in biogas production from anaerobic membrane bioreactors
by Chen, Cheng & Guo, Wenshan & Ngo, Huu Hao & Lee, Duu-Jong & Tung, Kuo-Lun & Jin, Pengkang & Wang, Jie & Wu, Yun
- 135-141 Mesophilic batch anaerobic digestion from fruit fragments
by Sanjaya, Adhitya Pitara & Cahyanto, Muhammad Nur & Millati, Ria
- 142-147 Thermophilic digestion of waste-activated sludge coupled with solar pond
by Zhang, Guodong & Wu, Zhiyue & Cheng, Fangqin & Min, Zhang & Lee, Duu-Jong
- 148-152 Community dynamics and significance of anaerobic protozoa during biomethanation of lignocellulosic waste
by Prabhakaran, Priya & Bhasi, Arya & Ali, Shabeer & Narayanan, Nimi & Balakrishnan, Manilal Vattackatt & Bhaskaran, Krishnakumar
- 153-170 An overview on emerging bioelectrochemical systems (BESs): Technology for sustainable electricity, waste remediation, resource recovery, chemical production and beyond
by Bajracharya, Suman & Sharma, Mohita & Mohanakrishna, Gunda & Dominguez Benneton, Xochitl & Strik, David P.B.T.B. & Sarma, Priyangshu M. & Pant, Deepak
- 171-177 Coupling of aerobic/anoxic and bioelectrogenic processes for treatment of pharmaceutical wastewater associated with bioelectricity generation
by Yeruva, Dileep Kumar & Velvizhi, G. & Mohan, S. Venkata
- 178-187 Cathodic material effect on electron acceptance towards bioelectricity generation and wastewater treatment
by Modestra, J. Annie & Chiranjeevi, P. & Mohan, S. Venkata
- 188-196 Integrated bio-electrogenic process for bioelectricity production and cathodic nutrient recovery from azo dye wastewater
by Nagendranatha Reddy, C. & Venkata Mohan, S.
- 197-202 Bioconversion of organic wastes into biodiesel and animal feed via insect farming
by Surendra, K.C. & Olivier, Robert & Tomberlin, Jeffery K. & Jha, Rajesh & Khanal, Samir Kumar
- 203-215 Bioconversion of sugarcane crop residue for value added products – An overview
by Sindhu, Raveendran & Gnansounou, Edgard & Binod, Parameswaran & Pandey, Ashok
- 216-220 Evaluation of oil palm front hydrolysate as a novel substrate for 2,3-butanediol production using a novel isolate Enterobacter cloacae SG1
by Hazeena, Sulfath Hakkim & Pandey, Ashok & Binod, Parameswaran
- 221-225 Whey waste as potential feedstock for biohydrogen production
by Patel, Anil Kumar & Vaisnav, Neha & Mathur, Anshu & Gupta, Ravi & Tuli, Deepak Kumar
- 226-237 Strategies for selection of thermo-chemical processes for the valorisation of biomass
by Singh, Rawel & Krishna, Bhavya B. & Mishra, Garima & Kumar, Jitendra & Bhaskar, Thallada
- 238-244 Pyrolysis of Cedrus deodara saw mill shavings in hydrogen and nitrogen atmosphere for the production of bio-oil
by Krishna, Bhavya B. & Biswas, Bijoy & Ohri, Priyanka & Kumar, Jitendra & Singh, Rawel & Bhaskar, Thallada
- 245-253 Characterization of bio-oil and its sub-fractions from pyrolysis of Scenedesmus dimorphus
by Bordoloi, Neonjyoti & Narzari, Rumi & Sut, Debashis & Saikia, Ruprekha & Chutia, Rahul Singh & Kataki, Rupam
- 254-263 A method for rapid purification and evaluation of catalytically distinct lignocellulolytic glycosyl hydrolases from thermotolerant fungus Acrophialophora sp
by Rai, Rohit & Kaur, Baljit & Chadha, B.S.
- 264-282 Multiscale mixing analysis and modeling of biohydrogen production by dark fermentation
by Trad, Zaineb & Fontaine, Jean-Pierre & Larroche, Christian & Vial, Christophe
- 283-291 Unregulated emissions and health risk potential from biodiesel (KB5, KB20) and methanol blend (M5) fuelled transportation diesel engines
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Chandra Shukla, Pravesh & Patel, Chetankumar & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Sharma, Nikhil & Prasad, Rajesh Kumar & Agarwal, Rashmi A.
- 292-303 Spatial combustion analysis of biodiesel fueled engine using combustion chamber endoscopy and modeling
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Singh, Akhilendra Pratap & Agarwal, Anuj & Jeon, Joonho & Lee, Chang Sik & Park, Sungwook
2016, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-7 Improvement of selectivity from lipid to jet fuel by rational integration of feedstock properties and catalytic strategy
by Ju, Chao & Zhou, Yuping & He, Mingli & Wu, Qiuying & Fang, Yunming
- 8-18 Provision of enhanced ancillary services from wind power plants – Examples and challenges
by Hansen, Anca D. & Altin, Müfit & Iov, Florin
- 19-23 Biodiesel production by esterification of oleic acid over zeolite Y prepared from kaolin
by Doyle, Aidan M. & Albayati, Talib M. & Abbas, Ammar S. & Alismaeel, Ziad T.
- 24-32 Evaluation of the application of Phase Change Materials (PCM) on the envelope of a typical dwelling in the Mediterranean region
by Panayiotou, G.P. & Kalogirou, S.A. & Tassou, S.A.
- 33-46 Investigation of nonlinear dynamic behavior of lattice structure wind turbines
by Nezamolmolki, Davoud & Shooshtari, Ahmad
- 47-64 Dynamic stall control via adaptive blowing
by Müller-Vahl, Hanns Friedrich & Nayeri, Christian Navid & Paschereit, Christian Oliver & Greenblatt, David
- 65-76 Thermal evaluation of coaxial deep borehole heat exchangers
by Holmberg, Henrik & Acuña, José & Næss, Erling & Sønju, Otto K.
- 77-88 A geospatial assessment of the techno-economic wind power potential in India using geographical restrictions
by Mentis, Dimitrios & Siyal, Shahid Hussain & Korkovelos, Alexandros & Howells, Mark
- 89-96 Feasibility of a fully autonomous wireless monitoring system for a wind turbine blade
by Esu, O.O. & Lloyd, S.D. & Flint, J.A. & Watson, S.J.
- 97-113 Performance prediction and fundamental understanding of small scale vertical axis wind turbine with variable amplitude blade pitching
by Jain, Palash & Abhishek, A.
- 114-128 Approach for performance optimization of switched reluctance generator in variable-speed wind generation system
by Barros, Tarcio A.S. & Neto, Pedro J.S. & Filho, Paulo S.N. & Moreira, Adson B. & Ruppert, Ernesto
- 129-144 A comprehensive model for optical and thermal characterization of a linear Fresnel solar reflector with a trapezoidal cavity receiver
by Qiu, Yu & He, Ya-Ling & Wu, Ming & Zheng, Zhang-Jing
- 145-154 Transient heat conduction in an infinite medium subjected to multiple cylindrical heat sources: An application to shallow geothermal systems
by BniLam, Noori & Al-Khoury, Rafid
- 155-161 The application of Bayesian network classifiers to cloud classification in satellite images
by Alonso-Montesinos, J. & Martínez-Durbán, M. & del Sagrado, J. & del Águila, I.M. & Batlles, F.J.
- 162-168 Investigating the influence of dimensional scaling on aerodynamic characteristics of wind turbine using CFD simulation
by Giahi, Mohammad Hossein & Jafarian Dehkordi, Ali
- 169-176 Optimization of the investment cost of solar based grid
by Siali, M. & Flazi, S. & Stambouli, A. Boudghene & Fergani, S.
- 177-188 A superstructure model of an isolated power supply system using renewable energy: Development and application to Jeju Island, Korea
by Kwon, Sunghoon & Won, Wangyun & Kim, Jiyong
- 189-196 Cost/benefit analysis of transmission grid expansion to enable further integration of renewable electricity generation in Austria
by Burgholzer, Bettina & Auer, Hans
- 197-209 Feasibility assessment of Anchor-Business-Community model for off-grid rural electrification in India
by Ramchandran, Neeraj & Pai, Rajesh & Parihar, Amit Kumar Singh
- 210-217 Study on a piezo-windmill for energy harvesting
by Kan, Junwu & Fan, Chuntao & Wang, Shuyun & Zhang, Zhonghua & Wen, Jianming & Huang, Leshuai
- 218-229 Numerical simulations of a parabolic trough solar collector with nanofluid using a two-phase model
by Kaloudis, E. & Papanicolaou, E. & Belessiotis, V.
- 230-242 CFD simulation of a floating offshore wind turbine system using a variable-speed generator-torque controller
by Quallen, Sean & Xing, Tao
- 243-251 Optimization of breastshot water wheels performance using different inflow configurations
by Quaranta, E. & Revelli, R.
- 252-265 Pretreatment of cassava stems and peelings by thermohydrolysis to enhance hydrolysis yield of cellulose in bioethanol production process
by Kouteu Nanssou, Paul Alain & Jiokap Nono, Yvette & Kapseu, César
- 266-273 Cell wash-out enrichment increases the stability and performance of biohydrogen producing packed-bed reactors and the community transition along the operation time
by Carrillo-Reyes, Julián & Cortés-Carmona, Miguel Angel & Bárcenas-Ruiz, Christian Daniela & Razo-Flores, Elías
- 274-283 Hydrokinetic turbine array characteristics for river applications and spatially restricted flows
by Riglin, Jacob & Daskiran, Cosan & Jonas, Joseph & Schleicher, W. Chris & Oztekin, Alparslan
- 284-292 The potential of cross-stream aligned sub-arrays to increase tidal turbine efficiency
by Cooke, S.C. & Willden, R.H.J. & Byrne, B.W.
- 293-305 Techno-economic feasibility of photovoltaic, wind, diesel and hybrid electrification systems for off-grid rural electrification in Colombia
by Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Avella Escandon, Sebastian Alberto & Najafi, Behzad & Shirazi, Ali & Rinaldi, Fabio
- 306-318 A novel maximum power point tracker for thermoelectric generation system
by Liu, Yi-Hua & Chiu, Yi-Hsun & Huang, Jia-Wei & Wang, Shun-Chung
- 319-330 Natural frequency degradation and permanent accumulated rotation for offshore wind turbine monopiles in clay
by Carswell, W. & Arwade, S.R. & DeGroot, D.J. & Myers, A.T.
- 331-343 Fluid flow and heat transfer in PCM panels arranged vertically and horizontally for application in heating systems
by Prieto, M.M. & González, B.
- 344-357 Analysis of the effect of eccentricity and operational parameters in PCM-filled single-pass shell and tube heat exchangers
by Pahamli, Younes & Hosseini, Mohammad J. & Ranjbar, Ali A. & Bahrampoury, Rasool
- 358-372 Damage mechanics based design methodology for tidal current turbine composite blades
by Fagan, Edward M. & Kennedy, Ciaran R. & Leen, Sean B. & Goggins, Jamie
- 373-379 Crude bio-glycerol aqueous phase reforming and hydrogenolysis over commercial SiO2Al2O3 nickel catalyst
by Seretis, Antonios & Tsiakaras, Panagiotis
- 380-389 Significant wave height and energy flux prediction for marine energy applications: A grouping genetic algorithm – Extreme Learning Machine approach
by Cornejo-Bueno, L. & Nieto-Borge, J.C. & García-Díaz, P. & Rodríguez, G. & Salcedo-Sanz, S.
- 390-398 Exergy and exergoeconomic assessments of an electricity production system in a running wastewater treatment plant
by Tumen Ozdil, N. Filiz & Tantekin, Atakan
- 399-413 Photovoltaic panel and array static models for power production prediction: Integration of manufacturers’ and on-line data
by Gulin, Marko & Pavlović, Tomislav & Vašak, Mario
- 414-421 Design, analysis and test of a model turbine blade for a wave basin test of floating wind turbines
by Du, Weikang & Zhao, Yongsheng & He, Yanping & Liu, Yadong
- 422-433 Identification-based prediction of wind park power generation
by Munteanu, Iulian & Besançon, Gildas
- 434-443 Performance comparison of a group of thermal conductivity enhancement methodology in phase change material for thermal storage application
by Abujas, Carlos R. & Jové, Aleix & Prieto, Cristina & Gallas, Manuel & Cabeza, Luisa F.