2016, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-7 Improvement of selectivity from lipid to jet fuel by rational integration of feedstock properties and catalytic strategy
by Ju, Chao & Zhou, Yuping & He, Mingli & Wu, Qiuying & Fang, Yunming
- 8-18 Provision of enhanced ancillary services from wind power plants – Examples and challenges
by Hansen, Anca D. & Altin, Müfit & Iov, Florin
- 19-23 Biodiesel production by esterification of oleic acid over zeolite Y prepared from kaolin
by Doyle, Aidan M. & Albayati, Talib M. & Abbas, Ammar S. & Alismaeel, Ziad T.
- 24-32 Evaluation of the application of Phase Change Materials (PCM) on the envelope of a typical dwelling in the Mediterranean region
by Panayiotou, G.P. & Kalogirou, S.A. & Tassou, S.A.
- 33-46 Investigation of nonlinear dynamic behavior of lattice structure wind turbines
by Nezamolmolki, Davoud & Shooshtari, Ahmad
- 47-64 Dynamic stall control via adaptive blowing
by Müller-Vahl, Hanns Friedrich & Nayeri, Christian Navid & Paschereit, Christian Oliver & Greenblatt, David
- 65-76 Thermal evaluation of coaxial deep borehole heat exchangers
by Holmberg, Henrik & Acuña, José & Næss, Erling & Sønju, Otto K.
- 77-88 A geospatial assessment of the techno-economic wind power potential in India using geographical restrictions
by Mentis, Dimitrios & Siyal, Shahid Hussain & Korkovelos, Alexandros & Howells, Mark
- 89-96 Feasibility of a fully autonomous wireless monitoring system for a wind turbine blade
by Esu, O.O. & Lloyd, S.D. & Flint, J.A. & Watson, S.J.
- 97-113 Performance prediction and fundamental understanding of small scale vertical axis wind turbine with variable amplitude blade pitching
by Jain, Palash & Abhishek, A.
- 114-128 Approach for performance optimization of switched reluctance generator in variable-speed wind generation system
by Barros, Tarcio A.S. & Neto, Pedro J.S. & Filho, Paulo S.N. & Moreira, Adson B. & Ruppert, Ernesto
- 129-144 A comprehensive model for optical and thermal characterization of a linear Fresnel solar reflector with a trapezoidal cavity receiver
by Qiu, Yu & He, Ya-Ling & Wu, Ming & Zheng, Zhang-Jing
- 145-154 Transient heat conduction in an infinite medium subjected to multiple cylindrical heat sources: An application to shallow geothermal systems
by BniLam, Noori & Al-Khoury, Rafid
- 155-161 The application of Bayesian network classifiers to cloud classification in satellite images
by Alonso-Montesinos, J. & Martínez-Durbán, M. & del Sagrado, J. & del Águila, I.M. & Batlles, F.J.
- 162-168 Investigating the influence of dimensional scaling on aerodynamic characteristics of wind turbine using CFD simulation
by Giahi, Mohammad Hossein & Jafarian Dehkordi, Ali
- 169-176 Optimization of the investment cost of solar based grid
by Siali, M. & Flazi, S. & Stambouli, A. Boudghene & Fergani, S.
- 177-188 A superstructure model of an isolated power supply system using renewable energy: Development and application to Jeju Island, Korea
by Kwon, Sunghoon & Won, Wangyun & Kim, Jiyong
- 189-196 Cost/benefit analysis of transmission grid expansion to enable further integration of renewable electricity generation in Austria
by Burgholzer, Bettina & Auer, Hans
- 197-209 Feasibility assessment of Anchor-Business-Community model for off-grid rural electrification in India
by Ramchandran, Neeraj & Pai, Rajesh & Parihar, Amit Kumar Singh
- 210-217 Study on a piezo-windmill for energy harvesting
by Kan, Junwu & Fan, Chuntao & Wang, Shuyun & Zhang, Zhonghua & Wen, Jianming & Huang, Leshuai
- 218-229 Numerical simulations of a parabolic trough solar collector with nanofluid using a two-phase model
by Kaloudis, E. & Papanicolaou, E. & Belessiotis, V.
- 230-242 CFD simulation of a floating offshore wind turbine system using a variable-speed generator-torque controller
by Quallen, Sean & Xing, Tao
- 243-251 Optimization of breastshot water wheels performance using different inflow configurations
by Quaranta, E. & Revelli, R.
- 252-265 Pretreatment of cassava stems and peelings by thermohydrolysis to enhance hydrolysis yield of cellulose in bioethanol production process
by Kouteu Nanssou, Paul Alain & Jiokap Nono, Yvette & Kapseu, César
- 266-273 Cell wash-out enrichment increases the stability and performance of biohydrogen producing packed-bed reactors and the community transition along the operation time
by Carrillo-Reyes, Julián & Cortés-Carmona, Miguel Angel & Bárcenas-Ruiz, Christian Daniela & Razo-Flores, Elías
- 274-283 Hydrokinetic turbine array characteristics for river applications and spatially restricted flows
by Riglin, Jacob & Daskiran, Cosan & Jonas, Joseph & Schleicher, W. Chris & Oztekin, Alparslan
- 284-292 The potential of cross-stream aligned sub-arrays to increase tidal turbine efficiency
by Cooke, S.C. & Willden, R.H.J. & Byrne, B.W.
- 293-305 Techno-economic feasibility of photovoltaic, wind, diesel and hybrid electrification systems for off-grid rural electrification in Colombia
by Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Avella Escandon, Sebastian Alberto & Najafi, Behzad & Shirazi, Ali & Rinaldi, Fabio
- 306-318 A novel maximum power point tracker for thermoelectric generation system
by Liu, Yi-Hua & Chiu, Yi-Hsun & Huang, Jia-Wei & Wang, Shun-Chung
- 319-330 Natural frequency degradation and permanent accumulated rotation for offshore wind turbine monopiles in clay
by Carswell, W. & Arwade, S.R. & DeGroot, D.J. & Myers, A.T.
- 331-343 Fluid flow and heat transfer in PCM panels arranged vertically and horizontally for application in heating systems
by Prieto, M.M. & González, B.
- 344-357 Analysis of the effect of eccentricity and operational parameters in PCM-filled single-pass shell and tube heat exchangers
by Pahamli, Younes & Hosseini, Mohammad J. & Ranjbar, Ali A. & Bahrampoury, Rasool
- 358-372 Damage mechanics based design methodology for tidal current turbine composite blades
by Fagan, Edward M. & Kennedy, Ciaran R. & Leen, Sean B. & Goggins, Jamie
- 373-379 Crude bio-glycerol aqueous phase reforming and hydrogenolysis over commercial SiO2Al2O3 nickel catalyst
by Seretis, Antonios & Tsiakaras, Panagiotis
- 380-389 Significant wave height and energy flux prediction for marine energy applications: A grouping genetic algorithm – Extreme Learning Machine approach
by Cornejo-Bueno, L. & Nieto-Borge, J.C. & García-Díaz, P. & Rodríguez, G. & Salcedo-Sanz, S.
- 390-398 Exergy and exergoeconomic assessments of an electricity production system in a running wastewater treatment plant
by Tumen Ozdil, N. Filiz & Tantekin, Atakan
- 399-413 Photovoltaic panel and array static models for power production prediction: Integration of manufacturers’ and on-line data
by Gulin, Marko & Pavlović, Tomislav & Vašak, Mario
- 414-421 Design, analysis and test of a model turbine blade for a wave basin test of floating wind turbines
by Du, Weikang & Zhao, Yongsheng & He, Yanping & Liu, Yadong
- 422-433 Identification-based prediction of wind park power generation
by Munteanu, Iulian & Besançon, Gildas
- 434-443 Performance comparison of a group of thermal conductivity enhancement methodology in phase change material for thermal storage application
by Abujas, Carlos R. & Jové, Aleix & Prieto, Cristina & Gallas, Manuel & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 444-456 Reducing sensor complexity for monitoring wind turbine performance using principal component analysis
by Wang, Yifei & Ma, Xiandong & Joyce, Malcolm J.
- 457-467 Estimating photovoltaic energy potential from a minimal set of randomly sampled data
by Bocca, Alberto & Bottaccioli, Lorenzo & Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Fasano, Matteo & Macii, Alberto & Asinari, Pietro
- 468-480 Terminal voltage build-up and control of a DFIG based stand-alone wind energy conversion system
by Abdoune, Fateh & Aouzellag, Djamal & Ghedamsi, Kaci
- 481-491 Load sharing behavior analysis method of wind turbine gearbox in consideration of multiple-errors
by Mo, Shuai & Zhang, Yidu & Wu, Qiong & Matsumura, Shigeki & Houjoh, Haruo
- 492-503 The Hydropower Potential Assessment Tool (HPAT): Evaluation of run-of-river resource potential for any global land area and application to Falls Creek, Oregon, USA
by Mosier, Thomas M. & Sharp, Kendra V. & Hill, David F.
- 504-517 Prediction and optimization of wave energy converter arrays using a machine learning approach
by Sarkar, Dripta & Contal, Emile & Vayatis, Nicolas & Dias, Frederic
- 518-531 A novel control method to maximize the energy-harvesting capability of an adjustable slope angle wave energy converter
by Tri, Nguyen Minh & Truong, Dinh Quang & Thinh, Do Hoang & Binh, Phan Cong & Dung, Dang Tri & Lee, Seyoung & Park, Hyung Gyu & Ahn, Kyoung Kwan
- 532-540 Techno-economic anaerobic co-digestion feasibility study for two-phase olive oil mill pomace and pig slurry
by Orive, M. & Cebrián, M. & Zufía, J.
- 541-549 Biogas from cattle slaughterhouse waste: Energy recovery towards an energy self-sufficient industry in Ireland
by Ware, Aidan & Power, Niamh
- 550-558 Risk and unit commitment decisions in scenarios of wind power uncertainty
by Pinto, Mauro S.S. & Miranda, Vladimiro & Saavedra, Osvaldo R.
- 559-571 Policy incentives and adoption of agricultural anaerobic digestion: A survey of Europe and the United States
by Bangalore, Mook & Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- 572-584 Standalone micro grid power quality improvement using inertia and power reserves of the wind generation systems
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 585-598 Off-grid electrification with solar home systems: An appraisal of the quality of components
by Chowdhury, Shahriar Ahmed & Mourshed, Monjur
- 599-610 Combining solar irradiance measurements, satellite-derived data and a numerical weather prediction model to improve intra-day solar forecasting
by Aguiar, L. Mazorra & Pereira, B. & Lauret, P. & Díaz, F. & David, M.
- 611-624 An integrated 3D approach to assess the geothermal heat-exchange potential: The case study of western Sicily (southern Italy)
by Santilano, Alessandro & Donato, Assunta & Galgaro, Antonio & Montanari, Domenico & Menghini, Antonio & Viezzoli, Andrea & Di Sipio, Eloisa & Destro, Elisa & Manzella, Adele
- 625-635 Modelling turbulence with an Actuator Disk representing a tidal turbine
by Nguyen, Van Thinh & Guillou, Sylvain S. & Thiébot, Jérôme & Santa Cruz, Alina
- 636-645 Multistage generation expansion planning incorporating large scale energy storage systems and environmental pollution
by Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat & Jirdehi, Mehdi Ahmadi
- 646-655 Minimizing the energy cost for microgrids integrated with renewable energy resources and conventional generation using controlled battery energy storage
by Khalid, Muhammad & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Savkin, Andrey V. & Agelidis, Vassilios G.
- 656-670 Designing renewable energy auctions for India: Managing risks to maximize deployment and cost-effectiveness
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Konda, Charith & Farooquee, Arsalan Ali
- 671-679 Increasing the efficiency of PV panel with the use of PCM
by Stropnik, Rok & Stritih, Uroš
- 680-688 A simple model for the prediction of yearly energy yields for grid-connected PV systems starting from monthly meteorological data
by Muñoz, J. & Perpiñán, O.
- 689-696 Cascade closed-loop control of solar trackers applied to HCPV systems
by Garrido, Ruben & Díaz, Arturo
- 697-708 Solar cooling system using concentrating collectors for office buildings: A case study for Greece
by Drosou, Vassiliki & Kosmopoulos, Panos & Papadopoulos, Agis
- 709-721 Toward performance-based evaluation for offshore wind turbine jacket support structures
by Wei, K. & Arwade, S.R. & Myers, A.T. & Hallowell, S. & Hajjar, J.F. & Hines, E.M. & Pang, W.
- 722-730 Experimental investigation of concentrated solar air-heater with internal multiple-fin array
by Nemś, Magdalena & Kasperski, Jacek
- 731-736 Study on dynamic characteristic of wind turbine emulator based on PMSM
by Yan, Jianhu & Feng, Yi & Dong, Jianning
- 737-745 Performance investigations of solar water pumping system using helical pump under the outdoor condition of Nagpur, India
by Tiwari, Arunendra K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 746-756 Estimating the probability of fish encountering a marine hydrokinetic device
by Shen, Haixue & Zydlewski, Gayle Barbin & Viehman, Haley A. & Staines, Garrett
- 757-768 Technoeconomic parametric analysis of PV-battery systems
by Khalilpour, Kaveh Rajab & Vassallo, Anthony
- 769-783 Speed control of oil-hydraulic power take-off system for oscillating body type wave energy converters
by Gaspar, José F. & Kamarlouei, Mojtaba & Sinha, Ashank & Xu, Haitong & Calvário, Miguel & Faÿ, François-Xavier & Robles, Eider & Soares, C. Guedes
- 784-797 Experimental study on kinetic energy conversion of horizontal axis tidal stream turbine
by Seo, Jeonghwa & Lee, Seung-Jae & Choi, Woo-Sik & Park, Sung Taek & Rhee, Shin Hyung
- 798-808 Active robust optimization for wind integrated power system economic dispatch considering hourly demand response
by Wang, Xu & Jiang, Chuanwen & Li, Bosong
- 809-822 Large-scale solar water heating in South Africa: Status, barriers and recommendations
by Joubert, E.C. & Hess, S. & Van Niekerk, J.L.
- 823-837 Parameter extraction of solar cell models based on adaptive differential evolution algorithm
by Chellaswamy, C. & Ramesh, R.
- 838-848 Improvement in artificial neural network-based estimation of grid connected photovoltaic power output
by Huang, Chao & Bensoussan, Alain & Edesess, Michael & Tsui, Kwok L.
- 849-859 Modeling noise and lease soft costs improves wind farm design and cost-of-energy predictions
by Chen, Le & Harding, Chris & Sharma, Anupam & MacDonald, Erin
- 860-865 Performance of Silicon Heterojunction Photovoltaic modules in Qatar climatic conditions
by Abdallah, Amir & Martinez, Diego & Figgis, Benjamin & El Daif, Ounsi
- 866-880 Cost assessment methodology for combined wind and wave floating offshore renewable energy systems
by Castro-Santos, Laura & Martins, Elson & Guedes Soares, C.
- 881-891 Study of the simultaneous effects of secondary flow and sediment erosion in Francis turbines
by Chitrakar, Sailesh & Neopane, Hari Prasad & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar
2016, Volume 96, Issue PB
- 1056-1062 From biomass waste to biofuels and biomaterial building blocks
by Liu, Chun-Min & Wu, Shu-Yii
- 1063-1070 Exploring the potential of fur farming wastes and byproducts as substrates to anaerobic digestion process
by Zarkadas, I. & Dontis, G. & Pilidis, G. & Sarigiannis, D.A.
- 1071-1077 Response surface design to study the influence of inoculum, particle size and inoculum to substrate ratio on the methane production from Ulex sp
by Costa, J.C. & Oliveira, J.V. & Alves, M.M.
- 1078-1085 Effect of ultrasonic and ozonation pretreatment on methane production potential of raw molasses wastewater
by Mischopoulou, M. & Naidis, P. & Kalamaras, S. & Kotsopoulos, T.A. & Samaras, P.
- 1086-1092 Biodegradation of particulate organics and its enhancement during anaerobic co-digestion of municipal biowaste and waste activated sludge
by Gao, Xingbao & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wei
- 1093-1102 Optimum energy integration of thermal hydrolysis through pinch analysis
by Fernández-Polanco, D. & Tatsumi, H.
- 1103-1110 From piggery wastewater nutrients to biogas: Microalgae biomass revalorization through anaerobic digestion
by Molinuevo-Salces, Beatriz & Mahdy, Ahmed & Ballesteros, Mercedes & González-Fernández, Cristina
- 1111-1118 The role of subsidy in ensuring the sustainability of small-scale anaerobic digesters in Odisha, India
by York, L. & Heffernan, C. & Rymer, C.
- 1119-1126 Study on selective hydrogen sulfide removal over carbon dioxide by catalytic oxidative absorption method with chelated iron as the catalyst
by Ma, Yiwen & Chen, Zezhi & Gong, Huijuan
- 1127-1134 Analysis of accidents in biogas production and upgrading
by Casson Moreno, Valeria & Papasidero, Salvatore & Scarponi, Giordano Emrys & Guglielmi, Daniele & Cozzani, Valerio
- 1135-1141 Enhanced hydrogen production from corn starch wastewater as nitrogen source by mixed cultures
by Wang, Shaojie & Zhang, Ting & Su, Haijia
- 1142-1152 Multiobjective optimization of a sugarcane biorefinery involving process and environmental aspects
by Costa, Caliane Bastos Borba & Potrich, Erich & Cruz, Antonio José Gonçalves
2016, Volume 96, Issue PA
- 1-10 Maiden application of Cuckoo Search algorithm for optimal sizing of a remote hybrid renewable energy System
by Sanajaoba, Sarangthem & Fernandez, Eugene
- 11-19 Extent of inhibition and utilization of volatile fatty acids as carbon sources for activated sludge microbial consortia dedicated for biodiesel production
by Fortela, Dhan Lord & Hernandez, Rafael & French, William Todd & Zappi, Mark & Revellame, Emmanuel & Holmes, William & Mondala, Andro
- 20-32 Wave energy potential along the Atlantic coast of Morocco
by Sierra, J.P. & Martín, C. & Mösso, C. & Mestres, M. & Jebbad, R.
- 33-41 Technical and economical evaluation of olive mills solid waste pellets
by Christoforou, Elias & Kylili, Angeliki & Fokaides, Paris A.
- 42-55 Numerical optimization and experimental validation for a tidal turbine blade with leading-edge tubercles
by Shi, Weichao & Atlar, Mehmet & Norman, Rosemary & Aktas, Batuhan & Turkmen, Serkan
- 56-64 Oxidative fast pyrolysis of banana leaves in fluidized bed reactor
by Sellin, Noeli & Krohl, Diego Ricardo & Marangoni, Cintia & Souza, Ozair
- 65-79 Formulation of a 1D finite element of heat exchanger for accurate modelling of the grouting behaviour: Application to cyclic thermal loading
by Cerfontaine, B. & Radioti, G. & Collin, F. & Charlier, R.
- 80-90 Renewable energy scenarios for costs reductions in the European Union
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Micheli, Silvia
- 91-97 Release of alkali metals during co-firing biomass and coal
by Wu, Dongyin & Wang, Yuhao & Wang, Yang & Li, Sen & Wei, Xiaolin
- 98-119 Role of two different pretreatment methods in osmotic power (salinity gradient energy) generation
by Abbasi-Garravand, Elham & Mulligan, Catherine N. & Laflamme, Claude B. & Clairet, Guillaume
- 120-136 Design and feasibility of high temperature shell and tube latent heat thermal energy storage system for solar thermal power plants
by Tehrani, S. Saeed Mostafavi & Taylor, Robert A. & Saberi, Pouya & Diarce, Gonzalo
- 137-147 Fluid and borehole wall temperature profiles in vertical geothermal boreholes with multiple U-tubes
by Cimmino, Massimo
- 148-156 Surface roughness impact on the heat loss of solar vacuum heat collector elements (HCE)
by Nakar, Doron & Feuermann, Daniel
- 157-166 A biomimetic approach for modeling cloud shading with dynamic behavior
by García, Jesús M. & Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Sanjuan, Marco E.
- 167-171 Pyrolysis of babool seeds (Acacia nilotica) in a fixed bed reactor and bio-oil characterization
by Garg, Rahul & Anand, Neeru & Kumar, Dinesh
- 172-189 Optimum choice and placement of concentrating solar power technologies in integrated solar combined cycle systems
by Manente, Giovanni & Rech, Sergio & Lazzaretto, Andrea
- 190-202 The effect of the physical boundary conditions on the thermal performance of molten salt thermocline tank
by Chang, Zheshao & Li, Xin & Xu, Chao & Chang, Chun & Wang, Zhifeng & Zhang, Qiangqiang & Liao, Zhirong & Li, Qing
- 203-208 FTIR studies of thermal stability of the oils and methyl esters from Afzelia africana and Hura crepitans seeds
by Ogbu, I.M. & Ajiwe, V.I.E.
- 209-219 Effect of guide wall on the potential of a solar chimney power plant
by Hu, Siyang & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Chen, Michael Z.Q. & Chan, John C.Y.
- 220-232 Estimating CO2 emissions reduction from renewable energy use in Italy
by Aliprandi, F. & Stoppato, A. & Mirandola, A.
- 233-243 Exergy based performance evaluation of solar air heater with arc-shaped wire roughened absorber plate
by Sahu, Mukesh Kumar & Prasad, Radha Krishna
- 244-256 Effects of different working fluid use on the energy and exergy performance for evacuated tube solar collector with thermosyphon heat pipe
by Ersöz, Mustafa Ali
- 257-269 A simplified method to estimate tidal current effects on the ocean wave power resource
by Hashemi, M. Reza & Grilli, Stéphan T. & Neill, Simon P.
- 270-280 Impact of cold conditions on diesel injection processes of biodiesel blends
by Tinprabath, P. & Hespel, C. & Chanchaona, S. & Foucher, F.
- 281-294 Availability analysis of using iso-octane/n-butanol blends in spark-ignition engines
by Feng, Hongqing & Liu, Daojian & Yang, Xiaoxi & An, Ming & Zhang, Weiwen & Zhang, Xiaodong
- 295-304 Improvement of ventilation and heat transfer in Shavadoon via numerical simulation: A traditional HVAC system
by Mohammadshahi, Shabnam & Nili-Ahmadabadi, Mahdi & Nematollahi, Omid
- 305-318 Feasibility study of grid connected photovoltaic system in family farms for electricity generation in rural areas
by Nacer, T. & Hamidat, A. & Nadjemi, O. & Bey, M.
- 319-332 Air-fuel mixing and combustion behavior of gasoline-ethanol blends in a GDI wall-guided turbocharged multi-cylinder optical engine
by Catapano, Francesco & Sementa, Paolo & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 333-340 A polydopamine coating ultralight graphene matrix as a highly effective polysulfide absorbent for high-energy LiS batteries
by Zhou, Lan & Zong, Yun & Liu, Zhaolin & Yu, Aishui
- 341-353 Effects of bottom profile of an oscillating water column device on its hydrodynamic characteristics
by John Ashlin, S. & Sundar, V. & Sannasiraj, S.A.
- 354-365 Heuristic-based power management of a grid-connected hybrid energy system combined with hydrogen storage
by Rouholamini, Mehdi & Mohammadian, Mohsen
- 366-376 Study of the hydrodynamic derivatives of vertical-axis tidal current turbines in surge motion
by Sheng, Qihu & Jing, Fengmei & Zhang, Liang & Zhou, Nianfu & Wang, Shuqi & Zhang, Zhiyang
- 377-389 A comparative study of evolutionary algorithms and adapting control parameters for estimating the parameters of a single-diode photovoltaic module's model
by Muhsen, Dhiaa Halboot & Ghazali, Abu Bakar & Khatib, Tamer & Abed, Issa Ahmed
- 390-399 Enhancement of growth and biohydrogen production potential of Chlorella vulgaris MSU-AGM 14 by utilizing seaweed aqueous extract of Valoniopsis pachynema
by Lakshmikandan, M. & Murugesan, A.G.
- 400-409 Measurements of fuel burn rate, emissions and thermal efficiency from a domestic two-stage wood-fired hydronic heater
by Richter, Joseph P. & Bojko, Brian T. & Mollendorf, Joseph C. & DesJardin, Paul E.
- 410-424 Development of a nearshore oscillating surge wave energy converter with variable geometry
by Tom, N.M. & Lawson, M.J. & Yu, Y.H. & Wright, A.D.
- 425-432 Overcoming the challenges of full scale anaerobic co-digestion of casein whey
by Brown, N. & Güttler, J. & Shilton, A.
- 433-441 Optimisation of Karanja/Jatropha-Methanol emulsification variables and their engine evaluation
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Katiyar, Vikas & Singh, Kushagra
- 442-449 Glucose and 5-hydroxymethylfurfural production from cellulosic waste by sequential alkaline and acid hydrolysis
by Argun, Hidayet & Onaran, Gülizar
- 450-457 Hybrid thermochemical/biological processing: The economic hurdles and opportunities for biofuel production from bio-oil
by Claypool, Joshua T. & Simmons, Christopher W.
- 458-468 BTX from the gas-phase hydrodeoxygenation and transmethylation of guaiacol at room pressure
by Xu, Xiwei & Jiang, Enchen & Du, Yanhong & Li, Bosong
- 469-478 One-day-ahead daily power forecasting of photovoltaic systems based on partial functional linear regression models
by Wang, Guochang & Su, Yan & Shu, Lianjie
- 479-489 Diagnostic concept for dynamically operated biogas production plants
by Bensmann, Astrid & Hanke-Rauschenbach, Richard & Heyer, Robert & Kohrs, Fabian & Benndorf, Dirk & Kausmann, Robert & Plöchl, Matthias & Heiermann, Monika & Reichl, Udo & Sundmacher, Kai
- 490-497 Reaction pathways of hemicellulose and mechanism of biomass pyrolysis in hydrogen plasma: A density functional theory study
by Huang, Xiaoyuan & Cheng, Dang-guo & Chen, Fengqiu & Zhan, Xiaoli
- 498-508 Improving power grid performance using parallel connected Compressed Air Energy Storage and wind turbine system
by Hasan, Nor Shahida & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Abdullah, Hayati & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Omar, Wan Zaidi Wan & Rosmin, Norzanah
- 509-519 Solar energy conservation in greenhouse: Thermal analysis and experimental validation
by Ghasemi Mobtaker, Hassan & Ajabshirchi, Yahya & Ranjbar, Seyed Faramarz & Matloobi, Mansour
- 520-530 Effect of switching scheme on the performance of a hybrid solar PV system
by Hsu, Po-Chien & Huang, Bin-Juine & Lin, Wei-Chiuan & Chang, Yu-Jen & Chang, Cheng-Jui & Li, Kang & Lee, Kung-Yen
- 531-547 Mechanical design and modeling of a single-piston pump for the novel power take-off system of a wave energy converter
by Vakis, Antonis I. & Anagnostopoulos, John S.
- 548-558 Impact of forested fetch on energy yield and maintenance of wind turbines
by Zendehbad, M. & Chokani, N. & Abhari, R.S.
- 559-573 Energetic and economic optimisation of islanded household-scale photovoltaic-plus-battery systems
by Mason, I.G. & Miller, A.J.V.
- 574-582 Do current wind farms in Spain take maximum advantage of spatiotemporal balancing of the wind resource?
by Santos-Alamillos, F.J. & Thomaidis, N.S. & Quesada-Ruiz, S. & Ruiz-Arias, J.A. & Pozo-Vázquez, D.
- 583-590 Optimization, kinetics and thermodynamic studies on oil extraction from Daturametel Linn oil seed for biodiesel production
by Mathiarasi, Ramasamy & Partha, Nagarajan
- 591-602 Impacts of synoptic circulation patterns on wind power ramp events in East Japan
by Ohba, Masamichi & Kadokura, Shinji & Nohara, Daisuke
- 603-612 Optimum tilt and azimuth angles for fixed solar collectors in South Africa using measured data
by Le Roux, W.G.
- 613-624 Kinetic study of the pyrolysis of pine cone shell through non-isothermal thermogravimetry: Effect of heavy metals incorporated by biosorption
by Martín-Lara, M.A. & Blázquez, G. & Ronda, A. & Calero, M.
- 625-635 The application of GIS and 3D graphic software to visual impact assessment of wind turbines
by Wróżyński, Rafał & Sojka, Mariusz & Pyszny, Krzysztof
- 636-644 Estimating the political, economic and environmental factors’ impact on the installed wind capacity development: A system GMM approach
by Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Kilinc, Dilara & Onater-Isberk, Esra & Yelkenci, Tezer
- 645-655 Renewable vs non-renewable electricity and the industrial production nexus: Evidence from an ARDL bounds test approach for Greece
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N.
- 656-661 Butanol production from organosolv treated spent mushroom substrate integrated with in situ biodiesel extraction
by Zhu, Youshuang & Chang, Yunkang & Guan, Jing & Shanguan, Guoqiang & Xin, Fengxue
- 662-675 The feasible onshore wind energy potential in Baden-Württemberg: A bottom-up methodology considering socio-economic constraints
by Jäger, Tobias & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf
- 676-686 Wind turbine layout optimization with multiple hub height wind turbines using greedy algorithm
by Chen, K. & Song, M.X. & Zhang, X. & Wang, S.F.
- 687-699 Use of some advanced biofuels for overcoming smoke/NOx trade-off in a light-duty DI diesel engine
by Rajesh Kumar, B. & Saravanan, S. & Rana, D. & Nagendran, A.
- 700-714 Evaluation of utility transformers' lifespan with different levels of grid-connected photovoltaic systems penetration
by Manito, Alex R.A. & Pinto, Aimé & Zilles, Roberto
- 715-726 Exergoeconomic study of gas turbine steam injection and combined power cycles using fog inlet cooling and biomass fuel
by Athari, Hassan & Soltani, Saeed & Rosen, Marc A. & Gavifekr, Masood Kordoghli & Morosuk, Tatiana
- 727-737 Short-term wind speed forecasting using empirical mode decomposition and feature selection
by Zhang, Chi & Wei, Haikun & Zhao, Junsheng & Liu, Tianhong & Zhu, Tingting & Zhang, Kanjian
- 738-755 Assessment of wind energy potential in Chile: A project-based regional wind supply function approach
by Watts, David & Oses, Nicolás & Pérez, Rodrigo
- 756-764 Evaluation of temperature and efficiency in relation to mass flow on a solar flat plate collector in Mexico
by Diego-Ayala, U. & Carrillo, J.G.
- 765-774 Comparison of methods for evaluation of wind turbine power production by the results of wind shear measurements on the Baltic shore of Latvia
by Bezrukovs, Valerijs & Zacepins, Aleksejs & Bezrukovs, Vladislavs & Komasilovs, Vitalijs
- 775-783 A Markovian approach for modelling the effects of maintenance on downtime and failure risk of wind turbine components
by Ossai, Chinedu I. & Boswell, Brian & Davies, Ian J.
- 784-791 Restoring the missing high-frequency fluctuations in a wind power model based on reanalysis data
by Olauson, Jon & Bergström, Hans & Bergkvist, Mikael
- 792-799 Sun-tracking imaging system for intra-hour DNI forecasts
by Chu, Yinghao & Li, Mengying & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 800-811 A dynamic economic emission dispatch considering wind power uncertainty incorporating energy storage system and demand side management
by Alham, M.H. & Elshahed, M. & Ibrahim, Doaa Khalil & Abo El Zahab, Essam El Din
- 812-823 Wind resource development along Minnesota's North Shore of Lake Superior
by Mageau, Michael & Sunderland, Brody & Stark, Stacey & Graham, Steve
- 824-831 Improved blade element momentum theory for wind turbine aerodynamic computations
by Sun, Zhenye & Chen, Jin & Shen, Wen Zhong & Zhu, Wei Jun
- 832-842 Appropriate biorefining strategies for multiple feedstocks: Critical evaluation for pretreatment methods, and hydrolysis with high solids loading
by Guragain, Yadhu N. & Wang, Donghai & Vadlani, Praveen V.
- 843-849 Heat recovery from air in underground transport tunnels
by Ninikas, Konstantinos & Hytiris, Nicholas & Emmanuel, Rohinton & Aaen, Bjorn & Younger, Paul L.
- 850-862 Recirculating metallic particles for the efficiency enhancement of concentrated solar receivers
by Sarker, M.R.I. & Saha, Manabendra & Rahman, Md Sazan & Beg, R.A.
- 863-871 Simulation and evaluation of a hybrid concentrating-solar and wind power plant for energy autonomy on islands
by Petrakopoulou, Fontina & Robinson, Alexander & Loizidou, Maria
- 872-880 An experimental study of a heat pipe evacuated tube solar dryer with heat recovery system
by Daghigh, Roonak & Shafieian, Abdellah
- 881-890 Ethyl biodiesel production from non-edible oils of Balanites aegyptiaca, Azadirachta indica, and Jatropha curcas seeds – Laboratory scale development
by Nitièma-Yefanova, Svitlana & Coniglio, Lucie & Schneider, Raphaël & Nébié, Roger H.C. & Bonzi-Coulibaly, Yvonne L.
- 891-903 Effect of natural convection on thermal response test conducted in saturated porous formation: Comparison of gravel-backfilled and cement-grouted borehole heat exchangers
by Choi, Wonjun & Ooka, Ryozo
- 904-913 A wind tunnel study on the aerodynamic interaction of vertical axis wind turbines in array configurations
by Ahmadi-Baloutaki, Mojtaba & Carriveau, Rupp & Ting, David S-K.
- 914-927 A novel power flow analysis in an islanded renewable microgrid
by Esmaeli, Abdolreza & Abedini, Mohammad & Moradi, Mohammad H.
- 928-939 Effect of solidity on aerodynamic forces around straight-bladed vertical axis wind turbine by wind tunnel experiments (depending on number of blades)
by Li, Qing’an & Maeda, Takao & Kamada, Yasunari & Murata, Junsuke & Shimizu, Kento & Ogasawara, Tatsuhiko & Nakai, Alisa & Kasuya, Takuji
- 940-948 Recovery of flow conditions for optimum electricity generation through micro hydro turbines
by Khan, Abid A. & Shahzad, Asim & Hayat, Imran & Miah, Md Salim
- 949-959 Scale-up evaluation of the anaerobic digestion of food-processing industrial wastes
by Fiore, S. & Ruffino, B. & Campo, G. & Roati, C. & Zanetti, M.C.
- 960-965 Heat transfer enhancement of phase change composite material: Copper foam/paraffin
by Wang, Changhong & Lin, Tao & Li, Na & Zheng, Huanpei
- 966-976 Investment cost and view damage cost of siting an offshore wind farm: A spatial analysis of Lake Michigan
by Chiang, Amy C. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Moore, Michael R. & Kelly, Jarod C.
- 977-992 Performance improvement of a 500-kW Francis turbine based on CFD
by Teran, Leonel Alveyro & Larrahondo, Francisco Jose & Rodríguez, Sara Aida
- 993-1002 Classification of imbalance levels in a scaled wind turbine through detrended fluctuation analysis of vibration signals
by de Moura, Elineudo Pinho & de Abreu Melo Junior, Francisco Erivan & Rocha Damasceno, Filipe Francisco & Campos Figueiredo, Luis Câmara & de Andrade, Carla Freitas & de Almeida, Maurício Soares & Alexandre Costa Rocha, Paulo
- 1003-1014 A simple hourly wind power simulation for the South-West region of Western Australia using MERRA data
by Laslett, Dean & Creagh, Chris & Jennings, Philip
- 1015-1033 Quality control of solar shortwave and terrestrial longwave radiation for surface radiation measurements at two sites in Cyprus
by Pashiardis, S. & Kalogirou, S.A.
- 1034-1053 Hybrid renewable energy integration (HREI) system for subtropical climate in Central Queensland, Australia
by Shafiullah, G.M.
2016, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-9 Valorization of Eucalyptus wood by glycerol-organosolv pretreatment within the biorefinery concept: An integrated and intensified approach
by Romaní, Aloia & Ruiz, Héctor A. & Teixeira, José A. & Domingues, Lucília
- 10-21 A novel control strategy approach to optimally design a wind farm layout
by Wang, Longyan & Tan, Andy & Gu, Yuantong
- 22-30 Can slurry biogas systems be cost effective without subsidy in Mexico?
by Gutierrez, Enrique Chan & Xia, Ao & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 31-42 Large eddy simulation of turbine loading and performance in a wind farm
by Storey, R.C. & Cater, J.E. & Norris, S.E.
- 43-52 Insitu upgradation of biocrude vapor generated from non-edible oil cake's hydrothermal conversion over aluminated mesoporous catalysts
by Kumar, Dinesh & Pant, Kamal K.
- 53-62 Role of critical metals in the future markets of clean energy technologies
by Grandell, Leena & Lehtilä, Antti & Kivinen, Mari & Koljonen, Tiina & Kihlman, Susanna & Lauri, Laura S.
- 63-73 Techno-economic analysis of a bio-refinery process for producing Hydro-processed Renewable Jet fuel from Jatropha
by Wang, Wei-Cheng
- 74-84 Assessing wind uncertainty impact on short term operation scheduling of coordinated energy storage systems and thermal units
by Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat & Saboori, Saeid
- 85-97 Where AD plants wildly grow: The spatio-temporal diffusion of agricultural biogas production in the Czech Republic
by Martinát, Stanislav & Navrátil, Josef & Dvořák, Petr & Van der Horst, Dan & Klusáček, Petr & Kunc, Josef & Frantál, Bohumil
- 98-108 Ex-post economic analysis of photovoltaic power in the Spanish grid: Alternative scenarios
by Azofra, D. & Saenz-Díez, J.C. & Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J.
- 109-126 Starting torque improvement using J-shaped straight-bladed Darrieus vertical axis wind turbine by means of numerical simulation
by Zamani, Mahdi & Maghrebi, Mohammad Javad & Varedi, Seyed Rasoul
- 127-139 What cost for more renewables? The incremental cost of renewable generation – An Australian National Electricity Market case study
by Elliston, Ben & Riesz, Jenny & MacGill, Iain
- 140-151 Design and optical performance of CPC based compound plane concentrators
by Tang, Feng & Li, Guihua & Tang, Runsheng
- 152-161 Synchronous mode operation of DFIG based wind turbines for improvement of power system inertia
by Wickramasinghe, Amila & Perera, Sarath & Agalgaonkar, Ashish P. & Meegahapola, Lasantha
- 162-177 PSO-based MPPT control of wind-driven Self-Excited Induction Generator for pumping system
by Zeddini, Mohamed. Ali & Pusca, Remus & Sakly, Anis & Mimouni, M. Faouzi
- 178-190 Comparative analysis of the infield response of five types of photovoltaic modules
by Visa, Ion & Burduhos, Bogdan & Neagoe, Mircea & Moldovan, Macedon & Duta, Anca