2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 3-8 Sonication-assisted homogenization system for improved lipid extraction from Chlorella vulgaris
by Park, Ji-Yeon & Lee, Kyubock & Choi, Sun-A & Jeong, Min-Ji & Kim, Bohwa & Lee, Jin-Suk & Oh, You-Kwan
- 9-13 Catalytic conversion of waste particle board and polypropylene over H-beta and HY zeolites
by Lee, Hyung Won & Choi, Suek Joo & Jeon, Jong-Ki & Park, Sung Hoon & Jung, Sang-Chul & Park, Young-Kwon
- 14-19 Production of biocrude-oil from swine manure by fast pyrolysis and analysis of its characteristics
by Jeong, Yeon Woo & Choi, Sang Kyu & Choi, Yeon Seok & Kim, Seock Joon
- 20-27 Catalytic fast pyrolysis of waste pepper stems over HZSM-5
by Park, Young-Kwon & Yoo, Myung Lang & Jin, Sung Ho & Park, Sung Hoon
- 28-37 Production of aromatic compounds from catalytic fast pyrolysis of Jatropha residues using metal/HZSM-5 prepared by ion-exchange and impregnation methods
by Vichaphund, Supawan & Aht-ong, Duangdao & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon & Atong, Duangduen
- 38-44 Conversion of cassava rhizome using an in-situ catalytic drop tube reactor for fuel gas generation
by Sornkade, Panchaluck & Atong, Duangduen & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon
- 45-50 Fuel gas production from peanut shell waste using a modular downdraft gasifier with the thermal integrated unit
by Nisamaneenate, Jurarat & Atong, Duangduen & Sornkade, Panchaluck & Sricharoenchaikul, Viboon
- 51-55 An irradiation-alkaline pretreatment of kenaf core for improving the sugar yield
by Jeun, Joon-Pyo & Lee, Byoung-Min & Lee, Jin-Young & Kang, Phil-Hyun & Park, Jung-Ki
- 56-65 Observations of hydraulic stimulations in seven enhanced geothermal system projects
by Xie, Linmao & Min, Ki-Bok & Song, Yoonho
- 66-71 Evaluation of the impacts of high stage refrigerant charge on cascade heat pump performance
by Chae, Jung-Hoon & Choi, Jong Min
- 72-77 Synthesis and properties of grafting sulfonated polymer containing isatin by super acid-catalyzed polyhydroxyalkylation reaction for PEMFC
by Lee, Soonho & Lim, Youngdon & Hossain, Md Awlad & Jang, Hohyoun & Jeon, Youngtae & Lee, Sangyoung & Jin, Lei & Kim, Whangi
- 78-84 Optimization of a highly active nano-sized Pt/CeO2 catalyst via Ce(OH)CO3 for the water-gas shift reaction
by Jeong, Dae-Woon & Jang, Won-Jun & Shim, Jae-Oh & Han, Won-Bi & Kim, Hak-Min & Lee, Yeol-Lim & Bae, Jong Wook & Roh, Hyun-Seog
- 85-90 Synthesis and characterization of pendant propane sulfonic acid on phenylene based copolymers by superacid-catalyzed reaction
by Lim, Youngdon & Lee, Soonho & Jang, Hohyoun & Hossain, Md. Awlad & Choi, Seongyoung & Cho, Younggil & Lim, Jinseong & Kim, Whangi
- 91-95 Metal oxide (MgO, CaO, and La2O3) promoted Ni-Ce0.8Zr0.2O2 catalysts for H2 and CO production from two major greenhouse gases
by Jang, Won-Jun & Jeong, Dae-Woon & Shim, Jae-Oh & Kim, Hak-Min & Han, Won-Bi & Bae, Jong Wook & Roh, Hyun-Seog
- 96-102 Quality control in welding repair of Pelton runner
by Panthee, Amod & Thapa, Bhola & Neopane, Hari Prasad
- 103-110 Influence of air supply on the performance and internal flow characteristics of a cross flow turbine
by Chen, Zhenmu & Choi, Young-Do
- 111-121 Numerical and experimental studies on the PTO system of a novel floating wave energy converter
by Kim, Byung-Ha & Wata, Joji & Zullah, Mohammed Asid & Ahmed, M. Rafiuddin & Lee, Young-Ho
- 122-126 Performance study on a counter-rotating tidal current turbine by CFD and model experimentation
by Lee, Nak Joong & Kim, In Chul & Kim, Chang Goo & Hyun, Beom Soo & Lee, Young Ho
- 127-130 Solution growth of chalcopyrite compounds single crystal
by Nagaoka, Akira & Nose, Yoshitaro & Miyake, Hideto & Scarpulla, Michael A. & Yoshino, Kenji
- 131-134 Effect of laser damage etching on i-PERC solar cells
by Hwang, Yeonhee & Park, Chang-sub & Kim, Jisun & Kim, Jisoo & Lim, Jong-Youb & Choi, Hoonjoo & Jo, Jeongjae & Lee, Eunjoo
- 135-139 Laser ablation of aluminum oxide and silicon nitride rear-side passivation for i-PERC cell
by Kim, Jisoo & Kim, Jisun & Lim, Jong-Youb & Hwang, Yeonhee & Cho, Jeongjae & Choi, Hoonjoo & Lee, Eunjoo
- 140-149 Evaluation of potential fossil fuel conservation by the renewable heat obligation in Korea
by Song, Jeonghun & Song, Seung Jin & Oh, Si-Deok & Yoo, Yungpil
- 150-160 Implementation of a torque and a collective pitch controller in a wind turbine simulator to characterize the dynamics at three control regions
by Oh, Ki-Yong & Park, Joon-Young & Lee, Jun-Shin & Lee, JaeKyung
- 161-166 Reliability analysis of offshore wind turbine support structures under extreme ocean environmental loads
by Kim, Dong Hyawn & Lee, Sang Geun
- 167-176 Effects of end plates with various shapes and sizes on helical Savonius wind turbines
by Jeon, Keum Soo & Jeong, Jun Ik & Pan, Jae-Kyung & Ryu, Ki-Wahn
- 177-186 Mechanical calibration for the load measurement of a 750 kW direct-drive wind turbine generator system (KBP-750D)
by Gil, Kyehwan & Chung, Chinwha & Bang, Je-Sung
- 187-198 Development of fatigue life prediction method and effect of 10-minute mean wind speed distribution on fatigue life of small wind turbine composite blade
by Jang, Yun Jung & Choi, Chan Woong & Lee, Jang Ho & Kang, Ki Weon
- 199-208 Development of low-noise drag-type vertical wind turbines
by Kim, Sanghyeon & Cheong, Cheolung
- 209-218 Transformation algorithm of wind turbine blade moment signals for blade condition monitoring
by Lee, Jae-Kyung & Park, Joon-Young & Oh, Ki-Yong & Ju, Seung-Hwan & Lee, Jun-Shin
- 219-226 Experimental and theoretical analysis of the stress–strain state of anisotropic multilayer composite panels for wind turbine blade
by Bitkina, Olga & Kang, Ki-Weon & Lee, Jang-Ho
- 227-235 Blockage effect correction for a scaled wind turbine rotor by using wind tunnel test data
by Ryi, Jaeha & Rhee, Wook & Chang Hwang, Ui & Choi, Jong-Soo
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-6 Design and performance evaluation of a pump-as-turbine micro-hydro test facility with incorporated inlet flow control
by Giosio, D.R. & Henderson, A.D. & Walker, J.M. & Brandner, P.A. & Sargison, J.E. & Gautam, P.
- 7-15 Site selection for new PV power plants based on their observability
by Fernandez-Jimenez, L. Alfredo & Mendoza-Villena, Montserrat & Zorzano-Santamaria, Pedro & Garcia-Garrido, Eduardo & Lara-Santillan, Pedro & Zorzano-Alba, Enrique & Falces, Alberto
- 16-25 Dynamic reliability based design optimization of the tripod sub-structure of offshore wind turbines
by Yang, Hezhen & Zhu, Yun & Lu, Qijin & Zhang, Jun
- 26-34 Impact of climate changes on potential sugarcane yield in Pernambuco, northeastern region of Brazil
by Carvalho, André Luiz de & Menezes, Rômulo Simões Cezar & Nóbrega, Ranyére Silva & Pinto, Alexandre de Siqueira & Ometto, Jean Pierre Henry Balbaud & von Randow, Celso & Giarolla, Angélica
- 35-41 Performance assessment of a magnesium chloride saturated solar pond
by Bozkurt, Ismail & Deniz, Sibel & Karakilcik, Mehmet & Dincer, Ibrahim
- 42-50 An off-grid hybrid PV/diesel model as a planning and design tool, incorporating dynamic and ANN modelling techniques
by Yap, Wai Kean & Karri, Vishy
- 51-59 Modeling and design of a 25 MW osmotic power plant (PRO) on Bahmanshir River of Iran
by Naghiloo, Ahmad & Abbaspour, Majid & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam & Bakhtari, Khosro
- 60-67 Dynamic response analysis on torsional vibrations of wind turbine geared transmission system with uncertainty
by Wei, Sha & Zhao, Jingshan & Han, Qinkai & Chu, Fulei
- 68-81 Surface turbulence intensity as a predictor of extrapolated wind resource to the turbine hub height
by Gualtieri, Giovanni
- 82-88 Fuel properties of Brassica juncea oil methyl esters blended with ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
by Moser, Bryan R. & Evangelista, Roque L. & Jham, Gulab
- 89-92 The use of alkaline earth oxides as pH modifiers for selective glycerol oxidation over supported Au catalysts
by Sullivan, James A. & Burnham, Sarah
- 93-104 Feasibility analysis of a Borehole Heat Exchanger (BHE) array to be installed in high geothermal flux area: The case of the Euganean Thermal Basin, Italy
by Galgaro, Antonio & Farina, Zeno & Emmi, Giuseppe & De Carli, Michele
- 105-113 A three diode model for industrial solar cells and estimation of solar cell parameters using PSO algorithm
by Khanna, Vandana & Das, B.K. & Bisht, Dinesh & Vandana, & Singh, P.K.
- 114-118 Enhanced microbial oil production by activated sludge microorganisms from sugarcane bagasse hydrolyzate
by Mondala, Andro & Hernandez, Rafael & French, Todd & Green, Magan & McFarland, Linda & Ingram, Lonnie
- 119-127 Aerodynamic dissipation effects on the rotating blades of floating wind turbines
by Salehyar, Sara & Zhu, Qiang
- 128-131 Influence of fuel properties on the burning characteristics of sour plum (Ximenia americana L.) seed oil compared with Jatropha curcas L. seed oil
by Kibuge, R.M. & Kariuki, S.T. & Njue, M.R.
- 132-140 Three-float broad-band resonant line absorber with surge for wave energy conversion
by Stansby, P. & Carpintero Moreno, E. & Stallard, T. & Maggi, A.
- 141-145 Selective conversion of starch to glucose using carbon based solid acid catalyst
by Kumar, Vijay Bhooshan & Pulidindi, Indra Neel & Gedanken, Aharon
- 146-156 Innovative household systems based on solid oxide fuel cells for a northern European climate
by Vialetto, Giulio & Rokni, Masoud
- 157-164 Economic analysis to implement distributed generation system in a rail-way rake maintenance depot
by Hazra, A. & Basu, M.
- 165-172 Sustainable energy system design with distributed renewable resources considering economic, environmental and uncertainty aspects
by Abdullah, M.A. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P.
- 173-181 CPV module electric characterisation by artificial neural networks
by García-Domingo, B. & Piliougine, M. & Elizondo, D. & Aguilera, J.
- 182-192 Solving the wind farm layout optimization problem using random search algorithm
by Feng, Ju & Shen, Wen Zhong
- 193-202 Degradation analysis of 28 year field exposed mono-c-Si photovoltaic modules of a direct coupled solar water pumping system in western Himalayan region of India
by Chandel, S.S. & Nagaraju Naik, M. & Sharma, Vikrant & Chandel, Rahul
- 203-218 On the role of lagged exogenous variables and spatio–temporal correlations in improving the accuracy of solar forecasting methods
by Zagouras, Athanassios & Pedro, Hugo T.C. & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 219-225 Analysis of the effect of global climate change on ground source heat pump systems in different climate categories
by Kharseh, Mohamad & Altorkmany, Lobna & Al-Khawaja, Mohammed & Hassani, Ferri
- 226-235 Solar regime and LVOE of PV embedded generation systems in Nigeria
by Ohijeagbon, O.D. & Ajayi, Oluseyi O.
- 236-244 Induced flow for ventilation and cooling by a solar chimney
by Imran, Ahmed Abdulnabi & Jalil, Jalal M. & Ahmed, Sabah T.
- 245-252 A photovoltaic/thermal system with a combination of a booster diffuse reflector and vacuum tube for generation of electricity and hot water production
by Mohsenzadeh, Milad & Hosseini, Reza
- 253-263 Synoptic and sub-synoptic circulation effects on wind resource variability – A case study from a coastal terrain setting in New Zealand
by Gibson, Peter B. & Cullen, Nicolas J.
- 264-275 Positioning of PV panels for reduction in line losses and mismatch losses in PV array
by Potnuru, Srinivasa Rao & Pattabiraman, Dinesh & Ganesan, Saravana Ilango & Chilakapati, Nagamani
- 276-287 Wave energy assessment in Sicily (Italy)
by Monteforte, M. & Lo Re, C. & Ferreri, G.B.
- 288-294 Thin-film luminescent solar concentrators: A device study towards rational design
by Griffini, Gianmarco & Levi, Marinella & Turri, Stefano
- 295-305 An assessment of wind power potential along the coast of Tamaulipas, northeastern Mexico
by Carrasco-Díaz, Magdiel & Rivas, David & Orozco-Contreras, Manuel & Sánchez-Montante, Orzo
- 306-313 Enhancing proton conduction of sulfonated poly (phenylene ether ether sulfone) membrane by charged surface modifying macromolecules for H2/O2 fuel cells
by Neelakandan, S. & Kanagaraj, P. & Nagendran, A. & Rana, D. & Matsuura, T. & Muthumeenal, A.
- 314-321 Monitoring performance and efficiency of photovoltaic parks
by Bizzarri, Federico & Brambilla, Angelo & Caretta, Lorenzo & Guardiani, Carlo
- 322-333 Adaptability of a generic wave energy converter to different climate conditions
by de Andres, A. & Guanche, R. & Vidal, C. & Losada, I.J.
- 334-350 Economics of small wind turbines in urban settings: An empirical investigation for Germany
by Grieser, Benno & Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard
- 351-356 Curtailing wind turbine operations to reduce avian mortality
by Singh, Karamvir & Baker, Erin D. & Lackner, Matthew A.
- 357-363 Single-phase Ni3Sn alloy alkali-leached for hydrogen production from methanol decomposition
by Wei, Pan & Xia, Wei & Li, Jian Zhu & Long, Haifei & Chen, Jindan & Li, Ting & Fan, Meiqiang
- 364-373 Effect of conductive carbon material content and structure in carbon fiber paper made from carbon felt on the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Hung, Chih-Jung & Liu, Ching-Han & Wang, Chien-Hsun & Chen, Wei-Hung & Shen, Chin-Wei & Liang, Heng-Chia & Ko, Tse-Hao
- 374-385 A self-adaptive hybrid approach for wind speed forecasting
by Wang, Jianzhou & Hu, Jianming & Ma, Kailiang & Zhang, Yixin
- 386-397 Experimental investigation into the influence of the flanged diffuser on the dynamic behavior of CFRP blade of a shrouded wind turbine
by Wang, Wen-Xue & Matsubara, Terutake & Hu, Junfeng & Odahara, Satoru & Nagai, Tomoyuki & Karasutani, Takashi & Ohya, Yuji
- 398-405 Economic analysis of PV/diesel hybrid system with flywheel energy storage
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Hiendro, Ayong & Twaha, Ssennoga
- 406-417 Assessment of algae biodiesel viability based on the area requirement in the European Union, United States and Brazil
by Speranza, Lais Galileu & Ingram, Andrew & Leeke, Gary A.
- 418-426 Degradation of electrical performance of a crystalline photovoltaic module due to dust deposition in northern Poland
by Klugmann-Radziemska, Ewa
- 427-437 Imperial competitive algorithm optimization of fuzzy multi-objective design of a hybrid green power system with considerations for economics, reliability, and environmental emissions
by Gharavi, H. & Ardehali, M.M. & Ghanbari-Tichi, S.
- 438-447 Effect of internal void placement on the heat transfer performance – Encapsulated phase change material for energy storage
by Solomon, Laura & Elmozughi, Ali F. & Oztekin, Alparslan & Neti, Sudhakar
- 448-456 Thermal evaluation of laminated composite phase change material gypsum board under dynamic conditions
by Zhou, Tongyu & Darkwa, Jo & Kokogiannakis, Georgios
- 457-466 Numerical modelling of the wave energy in Galway Bay
by Rute Bento, A. & Martinho, Paulo & Guedes Soares, C.
- 467-477 Feasibility analysis of offshore wind power plants with DC collection grid
by De Prada Gil, Mikel & Domínguez-García, J.L. & Díaz-González, F. & Aragüés-Peñalba, M. & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 478-483 Tar reduction in downdraft biomass gasifier using a primary method
by Machin, Einara Blanco & Pedroso, Daniel Travieso & Proenza, Nestor & Silveira, José Luz & Conti, Leonetto & Braga, Lúcia Bollini & Machin, Adrian Blanco
- 484-497 Numerical and experimental studies on updraft gasifier HTAG
by Ismail, T.M. & El-Salam, M. Abd
- 498-508 Decision methodology for the development of an expert system applied in an adaptable energy retrofit façade system for residential buildings
by Ochoa, Carlos E. & Capeluto, I. Guedi
- 509-515 Recycling mobile phone batteries for lighting
by Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Ramchandra & Osei, Rita
- 516-526 Combined steam-explosion toward vacuum and dilute-acid spraying of wheat straw. Impact of severity factor on enzymatic hydrolysis
by Zoulikha, Maache-Rezzoug & Thierry, Maugard & Jean-Michel Qiuyu, Zhao & Nouviaire, Armelle & Sid-Ahmed, Rezzoug
- 527-530 Anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and straw for biogas production
by Yong, Zihan & Dong, Yulin & Zhang, Xu & Tan, Tianwei
- 531-537 A proposed methodology for quick assessment of timestamp and quality control results of solar radiation data
by Moreno-Tejera, S. & Ramírez-Santigosa, L. & Silva-Pérez, M.A.
- 538-549 Trivariate maximum entropy distribution of significant wave height, wind speed and relative direction
by Dong, Sheng & Tao, Shanshan & Li, Xue & Soares, C. Guedes
- 550-560 A GIS-based multi-criteria evaluation for wind farm site selection. A regional scale application in Greece
by Latinopoulos, D. & Kechagia, K.
- 561-565 Performances and improvement potential of solar drying system for palm oil fronds
by Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Alghoul, M.A. & Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz & Othman, Mohd Yusof
- 566-572 New techniques developed to quantify the impurities of olive stone as solid biofuel
by Mata Sánchez, Jesús & Pérez Jiménez, Jose Antonio & Díaz Villanueva, Manuel Jesús & Serrano, Antonio & Núñez, Nieves & López Giménez, Jesús
- 573-582 Incentives for rural off grid electrification in Burkina Faso using LCOE
by Ouedraogo, Bachir I. & Kouame, S. & Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D.
- 583-589 Cellulose reactivity in ethanol at elevate temperature and the kinetics of one-pot preparation of ethyl levulinate from cellulose
by Xu, Guizhuan & Chang, Chun & Fang, Shuqi & Ma, Xiaojian
- 590-598 The effect of front pyramid heights on the efficiency of homogeneously textured inline-diffused screen-printed monocrystalline silicon wafer solar cells
by Basu, Prabir Kanti & Khanna, Ankit & Hameiri, Ziv
- 599-608 Short-term wind speed forecasting based on spectral clustering and optimised echo state networks
by Liu, Da & Wang, Jilong & Wang, Hui
- 609-620 The effect of tidal flow directionality on tidal turbine performance characteristics
by Frost, C. & Morris, C.E. & Mason-Jones, A. & O'Doherty, D.M. & O'Doherty, T.
- 621-630 Hierarchical energy management system for multi-source multi-product microgrids
by Xu, Xiandong & Jia, Hongjie & Wang, Dan & Yu, David C. & Chiang, Hsiao-Dong
- 631-642 A new RC and g-function hybrid model to simulate vertical ground heat exchangers
by Maestre, Ismael Rodríguez & Gallero, Francisco Javier González & Gómez, Pascual Álvarez & Pérez-Lombard, Luis
- 643-647 Economic evaluation of batteries planning in energy storage power stations for load shifting
by Han, Xiaojuan & Ji, Tianming & Zhao, Zekun & Zhang, Hao
- 648-656 A perspective on the potential role of renewable gas in a smart energy island system
by Ahern, Eoin P. & Deane, Paul & Persson, Tobias & Ó Gallachóir, Brian & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 657-665 Experimental investigation of wind effects on a standalone photovoltaic (PV) module
by Abiola-Ogedengbe, Ayodeji & Hangan, Horia & Siddiqui, Kamran
- 666-678 Optimal design of photovoltaic energy collectors with mutual shading for pre-existing building roofs
by Martinez-Rubio, A. & Sanz-Adan, F. & Santamaria, J.
- 679-684 The ‘low power’ revolution: Rural off-grid consumer technologies and portable micropower systems in non-industrialised regions
by McHenry, Mark P. & Doepel, David
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-8 Experimental investigation and economic evaluation of a new mixed-mode solar greenhouse dryer for drying of red pepper and grape
by ELkhadraoui, Aymen & Kooli, Sami & Hamdi, Ilhem & Farhat, Abdelhamid
- 9-14 Experimental results on power absorption from a wave energy converter at the Lysekil wave energy research site
by Lejerskog, Erik & Boström, Cecilia & Hai, Ling & Waters, Rafael & Leijon, Mats
- 15-19 Improvement of the potential of Dunaliella tertiolecta as a source of biodiesel by auxin treatment coupled to salt stress
by El Arroussi, Hicham & Benhima, Redouane & Bennis, Iman & El Mernissi, Najib & Wahby, Imane
- 20-31 Petroleum refining flexibility and cost to address the risk of ethanol supply disruptions: The case of Brazil
by de Barros, Marisa Maia & Szklo, Alexandre
- 32-42 Unsteady simulation and analysis for hump characteristics of a pump turbine model
by Deyou, Li & Hongjie, Wang & Gaoming, Xiang & Ruzhi, Gong & Xianzhu, Wei & Zhansheng, Liu
- 43-50 A numerical investigation of a photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) collector
by Rejeb, Oussama & Dhaou, Houcine & Jemni, Abdelmajid
- 51-63 Analysis of photovoltaic system performance time series: Seasonality and performance loss
by Phinikarides, Alexander & Makrides, George & Zinsser, Bastian & Schubert, Markus & Georghiou, George E.
- 64-78 Transfer functions of solar heating systems for dynamic analysis and control design
by Kicsiny, Richárd
- 79-85 Environmental impact associated with the substitution of internal combustion vehicles by fuel cell vehicles refueled with hydrogen generated by electrolysis using the power grid. An estimation focused on the Autonomous Region of Murcia (Spain)
by López Cascales, J.J. & Juan-Segovia, M.C. & Ibáñez Molina, J. & Sánchez Vera, J. & Vivo Vivo, P.M.
- 86-93 Modelling thermal recycling occurring in groundwater heat pumps (GWHPs)
by Casasso, Alessandro & Sethi, Rajandrea
- 94-100 Unveiling the solar resource potential for photovoltaic applications in Mauritius
by Ramgolam, Yatindra K. & Soyjaudah, K.M.S.
- 101-114 Effects of different wind data sources in offshore wind power assessment
by Soukissian, Takvor H. & Papadopoulos, Anastasios
- 115-124 Reconstruction of long-term direct solar irradiance data series using a model based on the Cloud Modification Factor
by Pérez-Burgos, Ana & Román, Roberto & Bilbao, Julia & de Miguel, Argimiro & Oteiza, Pilar
- 125-141 Wave climate analysis for the design of wave energy harvesters in the Mediterranean Sea
by Arena, Felice & Laface, Valentina & Malara, Giovanni & Romolo, Alessandra & Viviano, Antonino & Fiamma, Vincenzo & Sannino, Gianmaria & Carillo, Adriana
- 142-151 An improved evaluation method for thermal performance of borehole heat exchanger
by Zhang, Changxing & Chen, Ping & Liu, Yufeng & Sun, Shicai & Peng, Donggen
- 152-158 Impact of load variation on the energy and exergy efficiencies of a single vacuum tube based solar cooker
by Farooqui, Suhail Zaki
- 159-165 Deformation and instability failure of borehole at high temperature and high pressure in Hot Dry Rock exploitation
by Zhao, Yangsheng & Feng, Zijun & Xi, Baoping & Wan, Zhijun & Yang, Dong & Liang, Weiguo
- 166-173 Natural soiling of photovoltaic cover plates and the impact on transmission
by Boyle, L. & Flinchpaugh, H. & Hannigan, M.P.
- 174-181 Using an Eulerian-granular 2-D multiphase CFD model to simulate oxygen air enriched gasification of agroindustrial residues
by Couto, Nuno & Silva, Valter & Monteiro, Eliseu & Brito, Paulo & Rouboa, Abel
- 182-193 Maintenance logistics organization for offshore wind energy: Current progress and future perspectives
by Shafiee, Mahmood
- 194-207 Analysis of daylight factors and energy saving allowed by windows under overcast sky conditions
by Acosta, Ignacio & Munoz, Carmen & Campano, Miguel Angel & Navarro, Jaime
- 208-216 Identification of potential areas to achieve stable energy production using the SWERA database: A case study of northern Chile
by Salazar, Germán & Checura Diaz, Miguel S. & Denegri, María J. & Tiba, Chigueru
- 217-226 Parameter study of sizing and placement of deformable trailing edge flap on blade fatigue load reduction
by Zhang, Mingming & Tan, Bin & Xu, Jianzhong
- 227-239 Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach
by Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür
- 240-249 Computational analysis of flow over a cascade of S-shaped hydrofoil of fully reversible pump-turbine used in extracting tidal energy
by T., Micha Premkumar & Chatterjee, Dhiman
- 250-258 The effect of process parameters during the thermal-expansionary pretreatment of wheat straw on hydrolysate quality and on biogas yield
by Kratky, Lukas & Jirout, Tomas
- 259-267 The influence of values on evaluations of energy alternatives
by Perlaviciute, G. & Steg, L.
- 268-278 GIS-supported mapping of low-temperature geothermal potential taking groundwater flow into account
by García-Gil, Alejandro & Vázquez-Suñe, Enric & Alcaraz, Maria M. & Juan, Alejandro Serrano & Sánchez-Navarro, José Ángel & Montlleó, Marc & Rodríguez, Gustavo & Lao, José
- 279-290 Experimental investigation of the effects of using low ratio n-butanol/diesel fuel blends on engine performance and exhaust emissions in a turbocharged DI diesel engine
by Şahin, Zehra & Aksu, Orhan N.
- 291-299 Combining the VAS 3D interpolation method and Wind Atlas methodology to produce a high-resolution wind resource map for the Czech Republic
by Hanslian, David & Hošek, Jiří
- 300-307 Enhancement in hydrogen generation using bamboo like TiO2 nanotubes fabricated by a modified two-step anodization technique
by Nishanthi, S.T. & Sundarakannan, B. & Subramanian, E. & Pathinettam Padiyan, D.
- 308-319 Experimental investigation of porous disc enhanced receiver for solar parabolic trough collector
by Reddy, K.S. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Ajay, C.S.
- 320-330 Rooftop wind monitoring campaigns for small wind turbine applications: Effect of sampling rate and averaging period
by Tabrizi, Amir Bashirzadeh & Whale, Jonathan & Lyons, Thomas & Urmee, Tania
- 331-337 Minority carrier lifetime and efficiency improvement of multicrystalline silicon solar cells by two-step process
by Derbali, L. & Zarroug, A. & Ezzaouia, H.
- 338-350 Blade loading on tidal turbines for uniform unsteady flow
by Milne, I.A. & Day, A.H. & Sharma, R.N. & Flay, R.G.J.
- 351-362 Large-eddy simulation and wind-tunnel measurement of aerodynamics and aeroacoustics of a horizontal-axis wind turbine
by Luo, Kun & Zhang, Sanxia & Gao, Zhiying & Wang, Jianwen & Zhang, Liru & Yuan, Renyu & Fan, Jianren & Cen, Kefa
- 363-376 Combustion process investigations in an optically accessible DISI engine fuelled with n-butanol during part load operation
by Irimescu, A. & Marchitto, L. & Merola, S.S. & Tornatore, C. & Valentino, G.
- 377-385 Particle and NOx emissions of a non-road diesel engine with an SCR unit: The effect of fuel
by Pietikäinen, Mari & Väliheikki, Ari & Oravisjärvi, Kati & Kolli, Tanja & Huuhtanen, Mika & Niemi, Seppo & Virtanen, Sampo & Karhu, Toomas & Keiski, Riitta L.
- 386-399 Role of subgrid-scale modeling in large eddy simulation of wind turbine wake interactions
by Sarlak, H. & Meneveau, C. & Sørensen, J.N.
- 400-407 Artificial neural networks for the generation of a conductivity map of the ground
by Kalogirou, Soteris A. & Florides, Georgios A. & Pouloupatis, Panayiotis D. & Christodoulides, Paul & Joseph-Stylianou, Josephina
- 408-422 A prototype design model for deep low-enthalpy hydrothermal systems
by Saeid, Sanaz & Al-Khoury, Rafid & Nick, Hamidreza M. & Hicks, Michael A.
- 423-429 Geothermal reservoir potential of volcaniclastic settings: The Valley of Mexico, Central Mexico
by Lenhardt, Nils & Götz, Annette E.
- 430-441 Geothermal energy utilization trends from a technological paradigm perspective
by Zheng, Bobo & Xu, Jiuping & Ni, Ting & Li, Meihui
- 442-446 Numerical simulations of multilevel impurity photovoltaic effect in the sulfur doped crystalline silicon
by Hu, E.T. & Yue, G.Q. & Zhang, R.J. & Zheng, Y.X. & Chen, L.Y. & Wang, S.Y.
- 447-455 Simultaneous enzymatic saccharification and ABE fermentation using pretreated oil palm empty fruit bunch as substrate to produce butanol and hydrogen as biofuel
by Ibrahim, Mohamad Faizal & Abd-Aziz, Suraini & Yusoff, Mohd. Ezreeza Mohamed & Phang, Lai Yee & Hassan, Mohd Ali
- 456-462 Lipid production from Arundo donax grown under different agronomical conditions
by Pirozzi, Domenico & Fiorentino, Nunzio & Impagliazzo, Adriana & Sannino, Filomena & Yousuf, Abu & Zuccaro, Gaetano & Fagnano, Massimo
- 463-466 Formation mechanism of hollow silicon ingot induced by fountain effect
by Jiang, Dachuan & Shi, Shuang & Ren, Shiqiang & Khan Asghar, H.M. Noor ul Huda & Tan, Yi & Li, Pengting & Qiu, Jieshan & Li, Jiayan
- 467-472 An analysis of metal concentrations in food wastes for biogas production
by Bożym, Marta & Florczak, Iwona & Zdanowska, Paulina & Wojdalski, Janusz & Klimkiewicz, Marek
- 473-481 Development and testing of plate type wet ESP for removal of particulate matter and tar from producer gas
by Parihar, Amit Kumar Singh & Hammer, Thomas & Sridhar, G.
- 482-492 A 32-year perspective on the origin of wind energy in a warming climate
by Huang, Junling & McElroy, Michael B.
- 493-500 The importance of accurate wind resource assessment for evaluating the economic viability of small wind turbines
by Drew, D.R. & Barlow, J.F. & Cockerill, T.T. & Vahdati, M.M.
- 501-511 Design and thermal performance evaluation of a novel solar air heater
by Saxena, Abhishek & Srivastava, Ghanshyam & Tirth, Vineet
- 512-520 Optimization of rice husk pretreatment for energy production
by Bazargan, Alireza & Bazargan, Majid & McKay, Gordon
- 521-526 Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil by acidic ionic liquid as a catalyst
by Ullah, Zahoor & Bustam, Mohamad Azmi & Man, Zakaria
- 527-538 Evaluating the accuracy of CFSR reanalysis hourly wind speed forecasts for the UK, using in situ measurements and geographical information
by Sharp, Ed & Dodds, Paul & Barrett, Mark & Spataru, Catalina
- 539-549 A method for optimal sizing energy storage systems for microgrids
by Fossati, Juan P. & Galarza, Ainhoa & Martín-Villate, Ander & Fontán, Luis
- 550-557 Effects of thermal pretreatment on acidification phase during two-phase batch anaerobic digestion of kitchen waste
by Li, Yangyang & Jin, Yiying
- 558-570 Synthesis–structure–performance correlation for poly-aniline–Me–C non-precious metal cathode based on mesoporous carbon catalysts for oxygen reduction reaction in low temperature fuel cells
by Hamzehie, M.E. & Samiee, L. & Fattahi, M. & Seifkordi, A.A. & Shoghi, F. & Maghsodi, A.
- 571-578 Small hydropower development in western Himalayas: Strategy for faster implementation
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 579-585 Synthesis of π-A-porphyrins and their photoelectric performance for dye-sensitized solar cells
by Zhang, Nuonuo & Zhang, Bao & Yan, Jiaying & Xue, Xiaodong & Peng, Xiao & Li, Yuanchao & Yang, Yanbo & Ju, Chenggong & Fan, Chencheng & Feng, Yaqing
- 586-598 Development of hybrid energy system with cycle charging strategy using particle swarm optimization for a remote area in India
by Upadhyay, Subho & Sharma, M.P.
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-6 Influence of biomass furnace volume change on flue gases burn out process
by Djurović, D. & Nemoda, S. & Repić, B. & Dakić, D. & Adzić, M.
- 7-15 Finite difference modeling of heat distribution in multilayer soils with time-spatial hydrothermal properties
by Nowamooz, Hossein & Nikoosokhan, Saeid & Lin, Jian & Chazallon, Cyrille
- 16-26 Improved actuator surface method for wind turbine application
by Kim, Taewoo & Oh, Sejong & Yee, Kwanjung
- 27-35 Channel depth, air mass flow rate and air distribution duct diameter optimization of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collectors linked to residential buildings
by Farshchimonfared, M. & Bilbao, J.I. & Sproul, A.B.
- 36-44 Thermoelectric properties of Srn+1TinO3n+1 (n=1, 2, 3, ∞) Ruddlesden–Popper Homologous Series
by Reshak, A.H.
- 45-52 A novel polynary fatty acid/sludge ceramsite composite phase change materials and its applications in building energy conservation
by He, Hongtao & Zhao, Pin & Yue, Qinyan & Gao, Baoyu & Yue, Dongting & Li, Qian
- 53-65 A hybrid maximum power point tracking for partially shaded photovoltaic systems in the tropics
by Jiang, Lian Lian & Nayanasiri, D.R. & Maskell, Douglas L. & Vilathgamuwa, D.M.
- 66-71 Cellulolytic enzymes produced by a newly isolated soil fungus Penicillium sp. TG2 with potential for use in cellulosic ethanol production
by Jung, You Ree & Park, Jang Min & Heo, Sun-Yeon & Hong, Won-Kyung & Lee, Sung-Mok & Oh, Baek-Rock & Park, Seung-Moon & Seo, Jeong-Woo & Kim, Chul Ho
- 72-81 New Australian NEM transmission use of system charging methodologies for integrating renewable generation to existing grid
by Radzi, N.H. & Bansal, R.C. & Dong, Z.Y.
- 82-90 RES support in Russia: Impact on capacity and electricity market prices
by Vasileva, Evgeniia & Viljainen, Satu & Sulamaa, Pekka & Kuleshov, Dmitry
- 91-101 Medium-term wind speeds forecasting utilizing hybrid models for three different sites in Xinjiang, China
by Wang, Jianzhou & Qin, Shanshan & Zhou, Qingping & Jiang, Haiyan
- 102-114 Market, welfare and land-use implications of lignocellulosic bioethanol in Hawai'i
by Mochizuki, Junko & Coffman, Makena & Yanagida, John F.
- 115-125 Scaling and commercializing mobile biogas systems in Kenya: A qualitative pilot study
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kryman, Matthew & Smith, Taylor
- 126-134 Renewable energy awareness in vocational and technical education
by Kacan, Erkan
- 135-142 A linear method to extract diode model parameters of solar panels from a single I–V curve
by Lim, Li Hong Idris & Ye, Zhen & Ye, Jiaying & Yang, Dazhi & Du, Hui
- 143-147 Biodiesel production and de-oiled seed cake nutritional values of a Mexican edible Jatropha curcas
by Sánchez-Arreola, Eugenio & Martin-Torres, Gerardo & Lozada-Ramírez, José D. & Hernández, Luis R. & Bandala-González, Erick R. & Bach, Horacio
- 148-159 Performance of an experimental ground-coupled heat pump system for heating, cooling and domestic hot-water operation
by Sebarchievici, Calin & Sarbu, Ioan
- 160-166 Effects of ultrasonic vibration-assisted pelleting on chemical composition and sugar yield of corn stover and sorghum stalk
by Zhang, Qi & Zhang, Pengfei & Pei, Z.J. & Xu, Feng & Wang, Donghai & Vadlani, Praveen
- 167-172 Solar-assisted auto-cascade heat pump cycle with zeotropic mixture R32/R290 for small water heaters
by Lv, Xiaolong & Yan, Gang & Yu, Jianlin
- 173-185 Centralized voltage control for distribution networks with embedded PV systems
by Cagnano, A. & De Tuglie, E.
- 186-195 Estimating low-enthalpy geothermal energy potential for district heating in Santiago basin–Chile (33.5 °S)
by Muñoz, Mauricio & Garat, Pablo & Flores-Aqueveque, Valentina & Vargas, Gabriel & Rebolledo, Sofía & Sepúlveda, Sergio & Daniele, Linda & Morata, Diego & Parada, Miguel Ángel
- 196-203 Drag-type cross-flow water turbine for capturing energy from the orbital fluid motion in ocean wave
by Akimoto, Hiromichi & Tanaka, Kenji & Kim, Yong Yook
- 204-211 Feasibility study of wind-to-hydrogen system for Arctic remote locations – Grimsey island case study
by Chade, Daniel & Miklis, Tomasz & Dvorak, David
- 212-219 Wave energy resource assessment for the Indian shelf seas
by Sanil Kumar, V. & Anoop, T.R.
- 220-233 Sustainability suspense of small hydropower projects: A study from western Himalayan region of India
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 234-241 Numerical characterization of a preliminary portable micro-hydrokinetic turbine rotor design
by Schleicher, W.C. & Riglin, J.D. & Oztekin, A.
- 242-248 Potential of lignin as a mediator in combined systems for biomethane and electricity production from ethanol stillage wastewater
by Sakdaronnarong, Chularat & Ittitanakam, Apisada & Tanubumrungsuk, Waranuch & Chaithong, Suthinee & Thanosawan, Sirinna & Sinbuathong, Nusara & Jeraputra, Chuttchaval
- 249-257 Assessment of development potential of ground-coupled heat pump system in Tsugaru Plain, Japan
by Shrestha, Gaurav & Uchida, Youhei & Yoshioka, Mayumi & Fujii, Hikari & Ioka, Seiichiro
- 258-263 A multivariate SIMCA index as discriminant in wood pellet quality assessment
by Sgarbossa, Andrea & Costa, Corrado & Menesatti, Paolo & Antonucci, Francesca & Pallottino, Federico & Zanetti, Michela & Grigolato, Stefano & Cavalli, Raffaele
- 264-282 Development of a reduced order model for nonlinear analysis of the wind turbine blade dynamics
by Rezaei, Mohammad M. & Behzad, Mehdi & Haddadpour, Hassan & Moradi, Hamed
- 283-295 Multi-linear Monte Carlo simulation method for probabilistic load flow of distribution systems with wind and photovoltaic generation systems
by Carpinelli, Guido & Caramia, Pierluigi & Varilone, Pietro
- 296-302 Ultrasonic vibration-assisted pelleting for cellulosic biofuels manufacturing: A study on in-pellet temperatures
by Tang, Yongjun & Cong, Weilong & Xu, Jun & Zhang, Pengfei & Liu, Defu
- 303-311 Effects of vortex generators on a blunt trailing-edge airfoil for wind turbines
by Gao, Linyue & Zhang, Hui & Liu, Yongqian & Han, Shuang
- 312-317 Assessment of the energetic and mechanical properties of pellets produced from agricultural biomass
by Niedziółka, Ignacy & Szpryngiel, Mieczysław & Kachel-Jakubowska, Magdalena & Kraszkiewicz, Artur & Zawiślak, Kazimierz & Sobczak, Paweł & Nadulski, Rafał