2017, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-12 Performance comparison between the geometry models of multi-channel absorbers in solar volumetric receivers
by Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Barghamadi, Hossein & Pourfayaz, Fathollah
- 13-21 An improved method for upscaling borehole thermal energy storage using inverse finite element modelling
by Tordrup, K.W. & Poulsen, S.E. & Bjørn, H.
- 22-29 Energy and exergy analyses of solar-assisted fluidized bed drying integrated with biomass furnace
by Yahya, M. & Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 30-40 Optimization of wind farm layout with complex land divisions
by Wang, Longyan & Tan, Andy C.C. & Cholette, Michael E. & Gu, Yuantong
- 41-54 Automatic generation control of an interconnected two-area hybrid thermal system considering dish-stirling solar thermal and wind turbine system
by Rahman, Asadur & Saikia, Lalit Chandra & Sinha, Nidul
- 55-65 On the determination of the mechanical properties of wind turbine blades: Geometrical aspects of line based algorithms
by Saravia, C. Martín & Gatti, Claudio D. & Ramirez, José M.
- 66-75 Influence of pellet length on performance of pellet room heaters under real life operation conditions
by Wöhler, Marius & Jaeger, Dirk & Reichert, Gabriel & Schmidl, Christoph & Pelz, Stefan K.
- 76-83 Deactivation characteristics of Ni and Ru catalysts in tar steam reforming
by Park, Seo Yun & Oh, Gunung & Kim, Kwangyul & Seo, Myung Won & Ra, Ho Won & Mun, Tae Young & Lee, Jae Goo & Yoon, Sang Jun
- 84-95 Energy recovery from two-stage SWRO plant using PRO without external freshwater feed stream: Theoretical analysis
by Touati, Khaled & Salamanca, Jacobo & Tadeo, Fernando & Elfil, Hamza
- 96-105 Wind power volatility and its impact on production failures in the Nordic electricity market
by Fogelberg, Sara & Lazarczyk, Ewa
- 106-116 The influence of turbulence model and two and three-dimensional domain selection on the simulated performance characteristics of vertical axis tidal turbines
by Marsh, Philip & Ranmuthugala, Dev & Penesis, Irene & Thomas, Giles
- 117-132 Merit order or unit-commitment: How does thermal power plant modeling affect storage demand in energy system models?
by Cebulla, F. & Fichter, T.
- 133-139 Biosaccharification and ethanol production from spent seaweed biomass using marine bacteria and yeast
by Sudhakar, M.P. & Jegatheesan, A. & Poonam, C. & Perumal, K. & Arunkumar, K.
- 140-148 In situ catalytic hydrogenation of model compounds and biomass-derived phenolic compounds for bio-oil upgrading
by Feng, Junfeng & Yang, Zhongzhi & Hse, Chung-yun & Su, Qiuli & Wang, Kui & Jiang, Jianchun & Xu, Junming
- 149-159 Optimization with traffic-based control for designing standalone streetlight system: A case study
by Ramadhani, Farah & Bakar, Kamalrulnizam Abu & Hussain, M.A. & Erixno, Oon & Nazir, Refdinal
- 160-166 Effect of sky clearness index on transmission of evacuated (vacuum) glazing
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 167-174 Benefits of forecasting and energy storage in isolated grids with large wind penetration – The case of Sao Vicente
by Yuan, Shengxi & Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Modi, Vijay
- 175-182 Conversion of microalgal lipids to biodiesel using chromium-aluminum mixed oxide as a heterogeneous solid acid catalyst
by Guldhe, Abhishek & Moura, Carla V.R. & Singh, Poonam & Rawat, Ismail & Moura, Edmilson M. & Sharma, Yogesh & Bux, Faizal
- 183-198 Impact of different levels of geographical disaggregation of wind and PV electricity generation in large energy system models: A case study for Austria
by Simoes, Sofia & Zeyringer, Marianne & Mayr, Dieter & Huld, Thomas & Nijs, Wouter & Schmidt, Johannes
- 199-208 A new linear magnetic gear with adjustable gear ratios and its application for direct-drive wave energy extraction
by Li, Wenlong & Chau, K.T. & Lee, Christopher H.T. & Ching, T.W. & Chen, Mu & Jiang, J.Z.
- 209-231 Underwater geometrical impact on the hydrodynamic performance of an offshore oscillating water column–wave energy converter
by Elhanafi, Ahmed & Fleming, Alan & Macfarlane, Gregor & Leong, Zhi
- 232-247 Design, modeling, and evaluation of a doublet heat extraction model in enhanced geothermal systems
by Xia, Yidong & Plummer, Mitchell & Mattson, Earl & Podgorney, Robert & Ghassemi, Ahmad
- 248-256 Numerical investigation of azimuth dependent smart rotor control on a large-scale offshore wind turbine
by Zhang, Mingming & Yang, Honglei & Xu, Jianzhong
- 257-269 Solar water pasteurizer: Productivity and treatment efficiency in microbial decontamination
by Carielo, Gustavo & Calazans, Glícia & Lima, Glaucia & Tiba, Chigueru
- 270-287 Photovoltaic/thermal (PVT) systems: A review with emphasis on environmental issues
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 288-300 Modelling the structural loading of a small wind turbine at a highly turbulent site via modifications to the Kaimal turbulence spectra
by Bashirzadeh Tabrizi, Amir & Whale, Jonathan & Lyons, Thomas & Urmee, Tania & Peinke, Joachim
- 301-311 An improved neural network-based approach for short-term wind speed and power forecast
by Chang, G.W. & Lu, H.J. & Chang, Y.R. & Lee, Y.D.
- 312-323 Experimental and simulation studies on a novel gravity based passive tracking system for a linear solar concentrating collector
by Natarajan, M. & Srinivas, T.
- 324-333 Potential assessment of a parabolic trough solar thermal power plant considering hourly analysis: ANN-based approach
by Boukelia, T.E. & Arslan, O. & Mecibah, M.S.
- 334-343 Experimental investigation of blade number and design effects for a ducted wind turbine
by Ahmadi Asl, Hamid & Kamali Monfared, Reza & Rad, Manouchehr
- 344-353 Evaluation of relative impact of aerosols on photovoltaic cells through combined Shannon's entropy and Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
by Ghosh, Santosh & Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Yadav, Pankaj
- 354-365 Turbulence upstream of wind turbines: A large-eddy simulation approach to investigate the use of wind lidars
by Cortina, G. & Calaf, M.
- 366-373 Analysis of the high-efficiency EP-OTEC cycle using R152a
by Yoon, Jung-In & Seol, Sung-Hoon & Son, Chang-Hyo & Jung, Suk-Ho & Kim, Young-Bok & Lee, Ho-Saeng & Kim, Hyeon-Ju & Moon, Jung-Hyun
- 374-385 Direct Numerical Simulation of flow instabilities over Savonius style wind turbine blades
by Ducoin, A. & Shadloo, M.S. & Roy, S.
- 386-399 Mixed CFD-1D wind turbine diffuser design optimization
by Sorribes-Palmer, F. & Sanz-Andres, A. & Ayuso, L. & Sant, R. & Franchini, S.
- 400-406 Biodiesel production potential of oleaginous Rhodococcus opacus grown on biomass gasification wastewater
by Goswami, Lalit & Tejas Namboodiri, M.M. & Vinoth Kumar, R. & Pakshirajan, Kannan & Pugazhenthi, G.
- 407-418 Energy management control strategy to improve the FC/SC dynamic behavior on hybrid electric vehicles: A frequency based distribution
by Sandoval, Cinda & Alvarado, Victor M. & Carmona, Jean-Claude & Lopez Lopez, Guadalupe & Gomez-Aguilar, J.F.
- 419-435 Trailing-edge flow control for wind turbine performance and load control
by Chen, Hao & Qin, Ning
- 436-448 Beyond carbon and energy: The challenge in setting guidelines for life cycle assessment of biofuel systems
by Czyrnek-Delêtre, Magdalena M. & Smyth, Beatrice M. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 449-457 Estimating heat transfer losses caused by alkali salt deposits in biomass combustion
by Capablo, Joaquín & Salvadó, Joan
- 458-464 Dark bio-hydrogen fermentation by an immobilized mixed culture of Bacillus cereus and Brevumdimonas naejangsanensis
by Ma, Zhihong & Li, Chan & Su, Haijia
- 465-472 Process optimization for biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using multi-enzyme systems through response surface methodology
by Babaki, Mohadese & Yousefi, Maryam & Habibi, Zohreh & Mohammadi, Mehdi
- 473-482 Multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and hyper-heuristics for wind farm layout optimisation
by Li, Wenwen & Özcan, Ender & John, Robert
- 483-494 Adaptive pitch control of wind turbine for load mitigation under structural uncertainties
by Yuan, Yuan & Tang, J.
- 495-504 Use of surplus wind electricity in Ireland to produce compressed renewable gaseous transport fuel through biological power to gas systems
by Vo, Truc T.Q. & Xia, Ao & Wall, David M. & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 505-519 Matched pitch rate extensions to dynamic stall on rotor blades
by Müller-Vahl, Hanns Friedrich & Pechlivanoglou, Georgios & Nayeri, Christian Navid & Paschereit, Christian Oliver & Greenblatt, David
- 520-529 Experimental evaluation of a heating radiant wall coupled to a ground source heat pump
by Romaní, Joaquim & Pérez, Gabriel & de Gracia, Alvaro
- 530-538 Fluttering conditions of an energy harvester for autonomous powering
by Olivieri, Stefano & Boccalero, Gregorio & Mazzino, Andrea & Boragno, Corrado
- 539-546 Mesophilic and thermophilic anaerobic digestion of lipid-extracted microalgae N. gaditana for methane production
by Capson-Tojo, Gabriel & Torres, Alvaro & Muñoz, Raúl & Bartacek, Jan & Jeison, David
- 547-560 Effect of draught conditions and ignition technique on combustion performance of firewood roomheaters
by Reichert, G. & Hartmann, H. & Haslinger, W. & Oehler, H. & Mack, R. & Schmidl, C. & Schön, C. & Schwabl, M. & Stressler, H. & Sturmlechner, R. & Hochenauer, C.
- 561-568 Heavy oils (mainly alkanes) over-production from inulin by Aureobasidium melanogenum 9-1 and its transformant 88 carrying an inulinase gene
by Xin, Fang-Hua & Zhang, Yan & Xue, Si-Jia & Chi, Zhe & Liu, Guang-Lei & Hu, Zhong & Chi, Zhen-Ming
- 569-582 Machine learning methods for solar radiation forecasting: A review
by Voyant, Cyril & Notton, Gilles & Kalogirou, Soteris & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Paoli, Christophe & Motte, Fabrice & Fouilloy, Alexis
- 583-589 Experimental investigation of thin layer drying kinetics of ghost chilli pepper (Capsicum Chinense Jacq.) dried in a forced convection solar tunnel dryer
by Rabha, D.K. & Muthukumar, P. & Somayaji, C.
- 590-600 Decision process to manage useful life of multi-stacks fuel cell systems under service constraint
by Herr, Nathalie & Nicod, Jean-Marc & Varnier, Christophe & Jardin, Louise & Sorrentino, Antonella & Hissel, Daniel & Péra, Marie-Cécile
- 601-615 Solar water heating system and photovoltaic floating cover to reduce evaporation: Experimental results and modeling
by Taboada, M.E. & Cáceres, L. & Graber, T.A. & Galleguillos, H.R. & Cabeza, L.F. & Rojas, R.
- 616-624 Parametric optimization of biodiesel synthesis from rubber seed oil using iron doped carbon catalyst by Taguchi approach
by Dhawane, Sumit H. & Bora, Akash Pratim & Kumar, Tarkeshwar & Halder, Gopinath
- 625-636 A revised theoretical analysis of aerodynamic optimization of horizontal-axis wind turbines based on BEM theory
by Pinto, Ricardo Luiz Utsch de Freitas & Gonçalves, Bruna Patrícia Furtado
- 637-646 Assessment of fuel properties, engine performance and emission characteristics of outdoor grown marine Chlorella vulgaris BDUG 91771 biodiesel
by Mathimani, Thangavel & Senthil Kumar, Tamilkolundu & Chandrasekar, Murugesan & Uma, Lakshmanan & Prabaharan, Dharmar
- 647-655 Direct glycerol fuel cell with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) thin film separator
by Benipal, Neeva & Qi, Ji & Gentile, Jacob C. & Li, Wenzhen
- 656-664 Co-firing combustion characteristics of different ages of Bambusa balcooa relative to a high ash coal
by Makwarela, M.O. & Bada, S.O. & Falcon, R.M.S.
- 665-673 Experimental aspects of CuO reduction in solar-driven reactors: Comparative performance of a rotary kiln and a packed-bed
by Alonso, Elisa & Pérez-Rábago, Carlos & Licurgo, Javier & Gallo, Alessandro & Fuentealba, Edward & Estrada, Claudio A.
- 674-688 Detection and classification of faults in pitch-regulated wind turbine generators using normal behaviour models based on performance curves
by Bi, Ran & Zhou, Chengke & Hepburn, Donald M.
- 689-701 Effect of the transient energy input on thermodynamic performance of passive water-in-glass evacuated tube solar water heaters
by Bracamonte, Johane
- 702-711 Run-time detection and correction of heliostat tracking errors
by Chiesi, Matteo & Franchi Scarselli, Eleonora & Guerrieri, Roberto
- 712-721 A wave emulator for ocean wave energy, a Froude-scaled dry power take-off test setup
by De Koker, Kristof L. & Crevecoeur, Guillaume & Meersman, Bart & Vantorre, Marc & Vandevelde, Lieven
- 722-734 CFD study of Savonius wind turbine: 3D model validation and parametric analysis
by Ferrari, G. & Federici, D. & Schito, P. & Inzoli, F. & Mereu, R.
- 735-747 Asymmetry of tidal currents off the W.Brittany coast and assessment of tidal energy resource around the Ushant Island
by Thiébaut, Maxime & Sentchev, Alexei
- 748-763 Coordinated control strategy for hybrid wind farms with DFIG-based and PMSG-based wind farms during network unbalance
by Yao, Jun & Liu, Ruikuo & Zhou, Te & Hu, Weihao & Chen, Zhe
- 764-773 Energy and exergy analyses of the solar drying processes of ghost chilli pepper and ginger
by Rabha, D.K. & Muthukumar, P. & Somayaji, C.
- 774-785 Techno-economic and reliability assessment of solar water heaters in Australia based on Monte Carlo analysis
by Rezvani, S. & Bahri, P.A. & Urmee, T. & Baverstock, G.F. & Moore, A.D.
- 786-797 Performance evaluation of solar air heater with novel hyperbolic rib geometry
by Thakur, Deep Singh & Khan, Mohd. Kaleem & Pathak, Manabendra
2017, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-8 Clear-sky model for wavelet forecast of direct normal irradiance
by Zhu, Tingting & Wei, Haikun & Zhao, Xin & Zhang, Chi & Zhang, Kanjian
- 9-19 Experimental observations of active blade pitch and generator control influence on floating wind turbine response
by Goupee, Andrew J. & Kimball, Richard W. & Dagher, Habib J.
- 20-29 Performance analysis of solar powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
by B.S., Karthik Reddy & Poondla, Aneesh
- 30-39 Regeneration of diesel particulate filters: Effect of renewable fuels
by Rodríguez-Fernández, José & Lapuerta, Magín & Sánchez-Valdepeñas, Jesús
- 40-49 Active distribution networks planning with high penetration of wind power
by Mokryani, Geev & Hu, Yim Fun & Pillai, Prashant & Rajamani, Haile-Selassie
- 50-59 Modelling methane production kinetics of complex poultry slaughterhouse wastes using sigmoidal growth functions
by Ware, Aidan & Power, Niamh
- 60-75 A novel process for direct solvent regeneration via solar thermal energy for carbon capture
by Khalilpour, Rajab & Milani, Dia & Qadir, Abdul & Chiesa, Matteo & Abbas, Ali
- 76-87 Thermal analysis of molten ternary lithium-sodium-potassium nitrates
by Mohammad, Mehedi Bin & Brooks, Geoffrey Alan & Rhamdhani, M. Akbar
- 88-95 Simultaneous delignification and saccharification of rice straw as a lignocellulosic biomass by immobilized Thrichoderma viride sp. to enhance enzymatic sugar production
by Karimi, M. & Esfandiar, R. & Biria, D.
- 96-108 Performance analysis of a solar chimney power plant for rural areas in Nigeria
by Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Taylan, Onur
- 109-119 Modelling the impact of wind generation on electricity market prices in Ireland: An econometric versus unit commitment approach
by Denny, Eleanor & O'Mahoney, Amy & Lannoye, Eamonn
- 120-128 Future projections of wind resource in a mountainous archipelago, Canary Islands
by González, Albano & Pérez, Juan C. & Díaz, Juan P. & Expósito, Francisco J.
- 129-138 Low-frequency oscillations of wind power systems caused by doubly-fed induction generators
by Li, Shenghu
- 139-147 Optimized synthesis of biodiesel using lipase from Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) hepatopancreas
by Kuepethkaew, Sakonwat & Sangkharak, Kanokphorn & Benjakul, Soottawat & Klomklao, Sappasith
- 148-162 Investigation on performance enhancement due to staggered piece in a broken arc rib roughened solar air heater duct
by Gill, R.S. & Hans, V.S. & Saini, J.S. & Singh, Sukhmeet
- 163-176 Experimental study on overtopping performance of a circular ramp wave energy converter
by Liu, Zhen & Shi, Hongda & Cui, Ying & Kim, Kilwon
- 177-184 Hydrolysis of cellulosic bamboo biomass into reducing sugars via a combined alkaline solution and ionic liquid pretreament steps
by Kassaye, Samuel & Pant, Kamal K. & Jain, Sapna
- 185-196 Optimization of transesterification of biodiesel using green catalyst derived from Albizia Lebbeck Pods by mixture design
by Subramonia Pillai, N. & Kannan, P. Seeni & Vettivel, S.C. & Suresh, S.
- 197-210 Optimal operation of active distribution systems based on microgrid structure
by Haddadian, Hossein & Noroozian, Reza
- 211-223 Determination of optimum tilt angle and accurate insolation of BIPV panel influenced by adverse effect of shadow
by Tripathy, M. & Yadav, S. & Sadhu, P.K. & Panda, S.K.
- 224-237 A numerical model for transient simulation of borehole heat exchangers
by Biglarian, Hassan & Abbaspour, Madjid & Saidi, Mohammad Hassan
- 238-247 An approach to operate high-powered legacy electrical appliances on small scale solar PV systems
by Tariq, Zaid Bin & Khalid, Qasim & Ikram, Jahangir & Arshad, Naveed
- 248-258 Experimental investigation of different geometries of fixed oscillating water column devices
by Vyzikas, Thomas & Deshoulières, Samy & Barton, Matthew & Giroux, Olivier & Greaves, Deborah & Simmonds, Dave
- 259-270 Numerical studies of the influences of bypass on hydrogen separation in a multichannel Pd membrane system
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Tsai, Ching-Wei & Lin, Yu-Li
- 271-280 Influence of pretreatment severity on structural changes, lignin content and enzymatic hydrolysis of sugarcane bagasse samples
by Brienzo, Michel & Fikizolo, Simphiwe & Benjamin, Yuda & Tyhoda, Luvuyo & Görgens, Johann
- 281-289 Cloud tracking using clusters of feature points for accurate solar irradiance nowcasting
by Cheng, Hsu-Yung
- 290-306 Thermal solar energy storage in Jurassic aquifers in Northeastern Germany: A simulation study
by Kastner, O. & Norden, B. & Klapperer, S. & Park, S. & Urpi, L. & Cacace, M. & Blöcher, G.
2017, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-14 Urban commercial biogas power plant model for Zambian towns
by Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kafwembe, Young
- 15-29 Two and three-parameter Weibull distribution in available wind power analysis
by Wais, Piotr
- 30-37 Indicated diagrams of low temperature differential Stirling engines with channel-shaped heat exchangers
by Kato, Yoshitaka
- 38-48 Effect of cycle digestion time and solid-liquid separation on digestate recirculated one-stage dry anaerobic digestion: Use of intact polar lipid analysis for microbes monitoring to enhance process evaluation
by Wu, Duo & Lü, Fan & Shao, Liming & He, Pinjing
- 49-57 Numerical and experimental heat transfer analyses of a novel concentric tube absorber under non-uniform solar flux condition
by Imtiaz Hussain, M. & Lee, Gwi Hyun
- 58-69 A new method to simulate photovoltaic performance of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules based on datasheet values
by Senturk, A. & Eke, R.
- 70-80 A guideline to select an estimation model of daily global solar radiation between geostatistical interpolation and stochastic simulation approaches
by Jeong, D.I. & St-Hilaire, A. & Gratton, Y. & Bélanger, C. & Saad, C.
- 81-93 A statistical approach for hybrid energy storage system sizing based on capacity distributions in an autonomous PV/Wind power generation system
by Abbassi, Abdelkader & Dami, Mohamed Ali & Jemli, Mohamed
- 94-105 Comparative study on power capture performance of oscillating-body wave energy converters with three novel power take-off systems
by Xiao, Xiaolong & Xiao, Longfei & Peng, Tao
- 106-114 Effect of island topography and surface roughness on the estimation of annual energy production of offshore wind farms
by Kim, Yong-Hwan & Lim, Hee-Chang
- 115-127 Thermal energy assessment of a small scale photovoltaic, hydrogen and geothermal stand-alone system for greenhouse heating
by Anifantis, Alexandros Sotirios & Colantoni, Andrea & Pascuzzi, Simone
- 128-142 How does El Niño Southern Oscillation impact the wind resource in Chile? A techno-economical assessment of the influence of El Niño and La Niña on the wind power
by Watts, David & Durán, Pablo & Flores, Yarela
- 143-155 A PIV investigation of OWC operation in regular, polychromatic and irregular waves
by Mitchell Ferguson, Tom & Penesis, Irene & Macfarlane, Gregor & Fleming, Alan
- 156-170 Economic analysis of Lidar-based proactively controlled wind turbines
by Mathur, Rachit R. & Rice, Jennifer A. & Swift, Andrew & Chapman, Jamie
- 171-179 A technique for mapping downward longwave radiation using satellite and ground-based data in the tropics
by Masiri, I. & Janjai, S. & Nunez, M. & Anusasananan, P.
- 180-186 Assessing the cost of renewable energy policy options – A Spanish wind case study
by Bean, Patrick & Blazquez, Jorge & Nezamuddin, Nora
- 187-196 Life cycle assessment of domestic hot water systems in Australia
by Moore, A.D. & Urmee, T. & Bahri, P.A. & Rezvani, S. & Baverstock, G.F.
- 197-207 Cultivation of Chlorella vulgaris using nutrients source from domestic wastewater for biodiesel production: Growth condition and kinetic studies
by Lam, Man Kee & Yusoff, Mohammad Iqram & Uemura, Yoshimitsu & Lim, Jun Wei & Khoo, Choon Gek & Lee, Keat Teong & Ong, Hwai Chyuan
- 208-216 The effect of throttle valve positions on thermodynamic second law efficiency and availability of SI engine using bioethanol-gasoline blends
by Rostami, Sajad & Kiani Deh Kiani, Mostafa & Eslami, Maryam & Ghobadian, Barat
- 217-225 Optimal control of wave energy converters
by Zou, Shangyan & Abdelkhalik, Ossama & Robinett, Rush & Bacelli, Giorgio & Wilson, David
- 226-238 Design and operation of renewable energy sources based hydrogen supply system: Technology integration and optimization
by Won, Wangyun & Kwon, Hweeung & Han, Jee-Hoon & Kim, Jiyong
- 239-254 Impact of channel blockage on the performance of axial and cross-flow hydrokinetic turbines
by Kinsey, Thomas & Dumas, Guy
- 255-264 U.S. market for solar photovoltaic plug-and-play systems
by Mundada, Aishwarya S. & Prehoda, Emily W. & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 265-276 Resource characterization of sites in the vicinity of an island near a landmass
by Pérez-Ortiz, Alberto & Borthwick, Alistair G.L. & McNaughton, James & Smith, Helen C.M. & Xiao, Qing
- 277-285 Experimental investigation of cycling behaviour of pilot-scale thermal oil packed-bed thermal storage system
by Bruch, A. & Molina, S. & Esence, T. & Fourmigué, J.F. & Couturier, R.
- 286-294 Stand-alone island daily power management using a tidal turbine farm and an ocean compressed air energy storage system
by Sheng, L. & Zhou, Z. & Charpentier, J.F. & Benbouzid, M.E.H.
- 295-307 A simple heat and moisture transfer model to predict ground temperature for shallow ground heat exchangers
by Chalhoub, Maha & Bernier, Michel & Coquet, Yves & Philippe, Mikael
- 308-320 Energy storage system for self-consumption of photovoltaic energy in residential zero energy buildings
by Vieira, Filomeno M. & Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 321-332 Variable AC transmission frequencies for offshore wind farm interconnection
by Meere, Ronan & Ruddy, Jonathan & McNamara, Paul & O'Donnell, Terence
- 333-345 Dynamic model and experimental validation for the control of emersion manoeuvers of devices for marine currents harnessing
by Somolinos, J.A. & López, A. & Núñez, L.R. & Morales, R.
- 346-360 The challenge of integrating offshore wind power in the U.S. electric grid. Part I: Wind forecast error
by Archer, C.L. & Simão, H.P. & Kempton, W. & Powell, W.B. & Dvorak, M.J.
- 361-371 Dynamic thermal simulation of horizontal ground heat exchangers for renewable heating and ventilation of buildings
by Gan, Guohui
- 372-382 ISWEC linear quadratic regulator oscillating control
by Vissio, Giacomo & Valério, Duarte & Bracco, Giovanni & Beirão, Pedro & Pozzi, Nicola & Mattiazzo, Giuliana
- 383-387 Synthesis, characterization and optimization of a two-step immobilized lipase
by Zhao, Kang & Cao, Xi & Di, Qinjian & Wang, Meng & Cao, Hao & Deng, Li & Liu, Junfeng & Wang, Fang & Tan, Tianwei
- 388-400 Increased ground temperatures in urban areas: Estimation of the technical geothermal potential
by Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter
- 401-417 A 35 year high-resolution wave atlas for nearshore energy production and economics at the Aegean Sea
by Lavidas, George & Venugopal, Vengatesan
- 418-431 The challenge of integrating offshore wind power in the U.S. electric grid. Part II: Simulation of electricity market operations
by Simão, H.P. & Powell, W.B. & Archer, C.L. & Kempton, W.
- 432-438 Quantification of forestry and carbonization waste
by Castro, Ana Flávia Neves Mendes & Castro, Renato Vinícius Oliveira & Carneiro, Angélica de Cássia Oliveira & Carvalho, Ana Márcia Macedo Ladeira & da Silva, Cláudio Homero Ferreira & Cândido, Welliton Lelis & dos Santos, Rosimeire Cavalcante
- 439-447 Hydrodynamic characteristics of Oscillating Water Column caisson breakwaters
by Kuo, Yu-Shu & Chung, Chih-Yin & Hsiao, Shih-Chun & Wang, Yu-Kai
- 448-467 Specialization improved nonlocal means to detect periodic impulse feature for generator bearing fault identification
by Chen, Jinglong & Pan, Jun & Zhang, Chunlin & Luo, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Zitong & Wang, Biao
- 468-477 A novel approximate explicit double-diode model of solar cells for use in simulation studies
by Dehghanzadeh, Ahmad & Farahani, Gholamreza & Maboodi, Mohsen
- 478-489 Design and optimization of a high-temperature cavity receiver for a solar energy cascade utilization system
by Zou, Chongzhe & Zhang, Yanping & Falcoz, Quentin & Neveu, Pierre & Zhang, Cheng & Shu, Weicheng & Huang, Shuhong
- 490-500 Comprehensive characterization of lignocellulosic biomass through proximate, ultimate and compositional analysis for bioenergy production
by Singh, Yengkhom Disco & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Bora, Utpal
- 501-521 Application of the GIS-DANP-MABAC multi-criteria model for selecting the location of wind farms: A case study of Vojvodina, Serbia
by Gigović, Ljubomir & Pamučar, Dragan & Božanić, Darko & Ljubojević, Srđan
- 522-536 The price evolution of wind turbines in China: A study based on the modified multi-factor learning curve
by Yu, Yang & Li, Hong & Che, Yuyuan & Zheng, Qiongjie
- 537-560 Passive thermal energy storage, part 2: Design methodology for solaria and greenhouses
by Bastien, Diane & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 561-569 Developing and evaluating strategies to overcome biomass supply risks
by Rauch, Peter
- 570-581 Analysis of the technical, environmental and economic potential of phase change materials (PCM) for root zone heating in Mediterranean greenhouses
by Llorach-Massana, Pere & Peña, Javier & Rieradevall, Joan & Montero, J. Ignacio
- 582-593 Classification conditions of cells to reduce cell-to-module conversion loss at the production stage of PV modules
by Jung, Tae Hee & Lee, Jeong In & Song, Hee-eun & Ju, Young Chul & Ko, Suk Whan & Jung, Young-Seok & Kang, Gi Hwan
- 594-605 Classification of operating conditions of wind turbines for a class-wise condition monitoring strategy
by Ha, Jong M. & Oh, Hyunseok & Park, Jungho & Youn, Byeng D.
- 606-612 Opportunistic maintenance for wind turbines considering imperfect, reliability-based maintenance
by Zhang, Chen & Gao, Wei & Guo, Sheng & Li, Youliang & Yang, Tao
- 613-619 Measuring the local wind field at an escarpment using small remotely-piloted aircraft
by Wildmann, Norman & Bernard, Sarah & Bange, Jens
- 620-629 A novel hybrid methodology for short-term wind power forecasting based on adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system
by Liu, Jinqiang & Wang, Xiaoru & Lu, Yun
- 630-640 Estimation of power generation capacities of a wind farms installed in windy sites in Algerian high plateaus
by Abdeslame, Djamila & Kasbadji Merzouk, Nachida & Mekhtoub, Said & Abbas, Mohamed & Dehmas, Mokrane
- 641-646 Optimization and kinetics of biodiesel production from Mahua oil using manganese doped zinc oxide nanocatalyst
by Baskar, G. & Gurugulladevi, A. & Nishanthini, T. & Aiswarya, R. & Tamilarasan, K.
- 647-652 The solar noise barrier project: 1. Effect of incident light orientation on the performance of a large-scale luminescent solar concentrator noise barrier
by Kanellis, Michalis & de Jong, Minne M. & Slooff, Lenneke & Debije, Michael G.
- 653-665 Evaluation of pyrolysis characteristics of milled bamboo using near-infrared spectroscopy
by Posom, Jetsada & Saechua, Wanphut & Sirisomboon, Panmanas
- 666-681 Approaches to modelling a solar field for direct generation of industrial steam
by Cundapí, Roger & Moya, Sara L. & Valenzuela, Loreto
- 682-687 Pongamia pinnata seed residue – A low cost inedible resource for on-site/in-house lignocellulases and sustainable ethanol production
by Radhakumari, Muktham & Taha, Mohamed & Shahsavari, Esmaeil & Bhargava, Suresh K. & Satyavathi, Bankupalli & Ball, Andrew S.
- 688-694 Effects of using ethanol-biodiesel-diesel fuel in single cylinder diesel engine to engine performance and emissions
by Aydın, F. & Öğüt, H.
- 695-700 The removal of free fatty acids from methyl ester
by Vávra, Aleš & Hájek, Martin & Skopal, Frantisek
- 701-707 Ethanol production from lignocellulosic substrate Prosopis juliflora
by Naseeruddin, Shaik & Desai, Suseelendra & Venkateswar Rao, L.
- 708-720 Evaluation of diffuse solar radiation models in Northern China: New model establishment and radiation sources comparison
by Cao, Fei & Li, Huashan & Yang, Tian & Li, Yan & Zhu, Tianyu & Zhao, Liang
- 721-728 Parametric analysis of the factors affecting the efficiency of ground heat exchangers and design application aspects in Cyprus
by Pouloupatis, Panayiotis D. & Tassou, Savvas A. & Christodoulides, Paul & Florides, Georgios A.
- 729-738 Simple mathematical approach to solar cell/panel behavior based on datasheet information
by Pindado, Santiago & Cubas, Javier
- 739-749 A model of Thai’s sky luminance distribution based on reduced CIE standard sky types
by Mettanant, Vichuda & Chaiwiwatworakul, Pipat & Chirarattananon, Surapong
- 750-765 Wind turbine blade optimisation with individual pitch and trailing edge flap control
by Chen, Z.J. & Stol, K.A. & Mace, B.R.
- 766-773 Macro-micro fungal cultures synergy for innovative cellulase enzymes production and biomass structural analyses
by Thota, Sai Praneeth & Badiya, Pradeep Kumar & Yerram, Sandeep & Vadlani, Praveen V. & Pandey, Meera & Golakoti, Nageswara Rao & Belliraj, Siva Kumar & Dandamudi, Rajesh Babu & Ramamurthy, Sai Sathish
- 774-785 A nonlinear computational modeling of wave energy converters: A tethered point absorber and a bottom-hinged flap device
by Ghasemi, Amirmahdi & Anbarsooz, Morteza & Malvandi, Amir & Ghasemi, Amirhossein & Hedayati, Faraz
- 786-793 Hydrogen storage performance of a pseudo-binary Zr-V-Ni Laves phase alloy against gaseous impurities
by Zhang, Tiebang & Wu, Tiandong & Xue, Xiangyi & Hu, Rui & Kou, Hongchao & Li, Jinshan
- 794-810 Spatially transferable regional model for half-hourly values of diffuse solar radiation for general sky conditions based on perceptron artificial neural networks
by Božnar, Marija Zlata & Grašič, Boštjan & Oliveira, Amauri Pereira de & Soares, Jacyra & Mlakar, Primož
- 811-824 The collocation feasibility index – A method for selecting sites for co-located wave and wind farms
by Astariz, S. & Iglesias, G.
- 825-835 Study of the catalytic effect of nickel in the thermal decomposition of olive tree pruning via thermogravimetric analysis
by Almendros, A.I. & Blázquez, G. & Ronda, A. & Martín-Lara, M.A. & Calero, M.
2017, Volume 102, Issue PB
- 267-278 Investigating the Power-COE trade-off for wind farm layout optimization considering commercial turbine selection and hub height variation
by Abdulrahman, Mamdouh & Wood, David
- 279-293 Performance of four air-based photovoltaic thermal collectors configurations with bifacial solar cells
by Ooshaksaraei, Poorya & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Zaidi, Saleem H. & Zulkifli, Rozli
- 294-305 Numerical study of fixed Oscillating Water Column with RANS-type two-phase CFD model
by Vyzikas, Thomas & Deshoulières, Samy & Giroux, Olivier & Barton, Matthew & Greaves, Deborah
- 306-315 Assessment and mapping of the shallow geothermal potential in the province of Cuneo (Piedmont, NW Italy)
by Casasso, Alessandro & Sethi, Rajandrea
- 316-325 Distribution networks' energy losses versus hosting capacity of wind power in the presence of demand flexibility
by Soroudi, Alireza & Rabiee, Abbas & Keane, Andrew
- 326-340 A modelling study of the tidal stream resource of the Pentland Firth, Scotland
by O’Hara Murray, Rory & Gallego, Alejandro
- 341-348 Developing a novel risk-based methodology for multi-criteria decision making in marine renewable energy applications
by Abaei, Mohammad Mahdi & Arzaghi, Ehsan & Abbassi, Rouzbeh & Garaniya, Vikram & Penesis, Irene
- 349-360 Environmental and economic sustainability of integrated production in bio-refineries: The thistle case in Sardinia
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Mandras, Giovanni & Garau, Giorgio
- 361-371 Fostering photovoltaic technologies in Mediterranean cities: Consumers’ demand and social acceptance
by Strazzera, Elisabetta & Statzu, Vania
- 372-379 Evolution of a transmission network with high proportion of renewable energy in the future
by Zhang, Wei-qi & Zhang, Xin-yan & Huang, Shao-wei & Xia, Yu-kai & Fan, Xiao-chao & Mei, Sheng-wei
- 380-389 Close-proximity tidal phasing for ‘firm’ electricity supply
by Commin, Andrew N. & McClatchey, John & Davidson, Magnus W.H. & Gibb, Stuart W.
- 390-405 A unified high-resolution wind and solar dataset from a rapidly updating numerical weather prediction model
by James, Eric P. & Benjamin, Stanley G. & Marquis, Melinda
- 406-416 A real-time Energy Management System for the integration of economical aspects and system operator requirements: Definition and validation
by Bendato, Ilaria & Bonfiglio, Andrea & Brignone, Massimo & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Procopio, Renato
- 417-432 Energy and economic analysis of a water scrubbing based biogas upgrading process for biomethane injection into the gas grid or use as transportation fuel
by Rotunno, Paolo & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi
- 433-444 Offshore winds and wind energy production estimates derived from ASCAT, OSCAT, numerical weather prediction models and buoys – A comparative study for the Iberian Peninsula Atlantic coast
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 445-456 Tactical and operational management of wind energy systems with storage using a probabilistic forecast of the energy resource
by Azcárate, Cristina & Mallor, Fermín & Mateo, Pedro
- 457-469 Prediction of multi-wake problems using an improved Jensen wake model
by Tian, Linlin & Zhu, Weijun & Shen, Wenzhong & Song, Yilei & Zhao, Ning
- 470-480 Sustainable decommissioning of an offshore wind farm
by Topham, Eva & McMillan, David
- 481-486 Analysis of the maximization of wind turbine energy yield using a continuously variable transmission system
by Giallanza, A. & Porretto, M. & Cannizzaro, L. & Marannano, G.
- 487-501 Optimal power dispatch within wind farm based on two approaches to wind turbine classification
by Jinhua, Zhang & Yongqian, Liu & Infield, David & Yuanchi, Ma & Qunshi, Cao & De, Tian
- 502-515 Coarse-resolution numerical prediction of small wind turbine noise with validation against field measurements
by Ma, Ping & Lien, Fue-Sang & Yee, Eugene
2017, Volume 102, Issue PA
- 1-8 Modeling wind-turbine power curve: A data partitioning and mining approach
by Ouyang, Tinghui & Kusiak, Andrew & He, Yusen
- 9-14 Ethanol production by solid-state saccharification and fermentation in a packed-bed bioreactor
by Canabarro, Nicholas I. & Alessio, Cláudia & Foletto, Edson L. & Kuhn, Raquel C. & Priamo, Wagner L. & Mazutti, Marcio A.
- 15-20 Characterization of a microfluidic reactor for CO2 conversion with electrolyte recycling
by Lu, Xu & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi & Xuan, Jin
- 21-34 Design of a wind turbine swept blade through extensive load analysis
by Pavese, Christian & Kim, Taeseong & Murcia, Juan Pablo
- 35-49 Wind power characteristics of seven data collection sites in Jubail, Saudi Arabia using Weibull parameters
by Baseer, M.A. & Meyer, J.P. & Rehman, S. & Alam, Md. Mahbub
- 50-64 Concurrent hydrogen and water production from brine water based on solar spectrum splitting: Process design and thermoeconomic analysis
by Baniasadi, Ehsan
- 65-76 Modelling study of the effects of suspended aquaculture installations on tidal stream generation in Cobscook Bay
by O'Donncha, Fearghal & James, Scott C. & Ragnoli, Emanuele
- 77-86 Characterization and performance study of phase inversed Sulfonated Poly Ether Ether Ketone – Silico tungstic composite membrane as an electrolyte for microbial fuel cell applications
by Narayanaswamy Venkatesan, Prabhu & Dharmalingam, Sangeetha