2017, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-8 Clear-sky model for wavelet forecast of direct normal irradiance
by Zhu, Tingting & Wei, Haikun & Zhao, Xin & Zhang, Chi & Zhang, Kanjian
- 9-19 Experimental observations of active blade pitch and generator control influence on floating wind turbine response
by Goupee, Andrew J. & Kimball, Richard W. & Dagher, Habib J.
- 20-29 Performance analysis of solar powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
by B.S., Karthik Reddy & Poondla, Aneesh
- 30-39 Regeneration of diesel particulate filters: Effect of renewable fuels
by Rodríguez-Fernández, José & Lapuerta, Magín & Sánchez-Valdepeñas, Jesús
- 40-49 Active distribution networks planning with high penetration of wind power
by Mokryani, Geev & Hu, Yim Fun & Pillai, Prashant & Rajamani, Haile-Selassie
- 50-59 Modelling methane production kinetics of complex poultry slaughterhouse wastes using sigmoidal growth functions
by Ware, Aidan & Power, Niamh
- 60-75 A novel process for direct solvent regeneration via solar thermal energy for carbon capture
by Khalilpour, Rajab & Milani, Dia & Qadir, Abdul & Chiesa, Matteo & Abbas, Ali
- 76-87 Thermal analysis of molten ternary lithium-sodium-potassium nitrates
by Mohammad, Mehedi Bin & Brooks, Geoffrey Alan & Rhamdhani, M. Akbar
- 88-95 Simultaneous delignification and saccharification of rice straw as a lignocellulosic biomass by immobilized Thrichoderma viride sp. to enhance enzymatic sugar production
by Karimi, M. & Esfandiar, R. & Biria, D.
- 96-108 Performance analysis of a solar chimney power plant for rural areas in Nigeria
by Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Taylan, Onur
- 109-119 Modelling the impact of wind generation on electricity market prices in Ireland: An econometric versus unit commitment approach
by Denny, Eleanor & O'Mahoney, Amy & Lannoye, Eamonn
- 120-128 Future projections of wind resource in a mountainous archipelago, Canary Islands
by González, Albano & Pérez, Juan C. & Díaz, Juan P. & Expósito, Francisco J.
- 129-138 Low-frequency oscillations of wind power systems caused by doubly-fed induction generators
by Li, Shenghu
- 139-147 Optimized synthesis of biodiesel using lipase from Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) hepatopancreas
by Kuepethkaew, Sakonwat & Sangkharak, Kanokphorn & Benjakul, Soottawat & Klomklao, Sappasith
- 148-162 Investigation on performance enhancement due to staggered piece in a broken arc rib roughened solar air heater duct
by Gill, R.S. & Hans, V.S. & Saini, J.S. & Singh, Sukhmeet
- 163-176 Experimental study on overtopping performance of a circular ramp wave energy converter
by Liu, Zhen & Shi, Hongda & Cui, Ying & Kim, Kilwon
- 177-184 Hydrolysis of cellulosic bamboo biomass into reducing sugars via a combined alkaline solution and ionic liquid pretreament steps
by Kassaye, Samuel & Pant, Kamal K. & Jain, Sapna
- 185-196 Optimization of transesterification of biodiesel using green catalyst derived from Albizia Lebbeck Pods by mixture design
by Subramonia Pillai, N. & Kannan, P. Seeni & Vettivel, S.C. & Suresh, S.
- 197-210 Optimal operation of active distribution systems based on microgrid structure
by Haddadian, Hossein & Noroozian, Reza
- 211-223 Determination of optimum tilt angle and accurate insolation of BIPV panel influenced by adverse effect of shadow
by Tripathy, M. & Yadav, S. & Sadhu, P.K. & Panda, S.K.
- 224-237 A numerical model for transient simulation of borehole heat exchangers
by Biglarian, Hassan & Abbaspour, Madjid & Saidi, Mohammad Hassan
- 238-247 An approach to operate high-powered legacy electrical appliances on small scale solar PV systems
by Tariq, Zaid Bin & Khalid, Qasim & Ikram, Jahangir & Arshad, Naveed
- 248-258 Experimental investigation of different geometries of fixed oscillating water column devices
by Vyzikas, Thomas & Deshoulières, Samy & Barton, Matthew & Giroux, Olivier & Greaves, Deborah & Simmonds, Dave
- 259-270 Numerical studies of the influences of bypass on hydrogen separation in a multichannel Pd membrane system
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Tsai, Ching-Wei & Lin, Yu-Li
- 271-280 Influence of pretreatment severity on structural changes, lignin content and enzymatic hydrolysis of sugarcane bagasse samples
by Brienzo, Michel & Fikizolo, Simphiwe & Benjamin, Yuda & Tyhoda, Luvuyo & Görgens, Johann
- 281-289 Cloud tracking using clusters of feature points for accurate solar irradiance nowcasting
by Cheng, Hsu-Yung
- 290-306 Thermal solar energy storage in Jurassic aquifers in Northeastern Germany: A simulation study
by Kastner, O. & Norden, B. & Klapperer, S. & Park, S. & Urpi, L. & Cacace, M. & Blöcher, G.
2017, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-14 Urban commercial biogas power plant model for Zambian towns
by Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kafwembe, Young
- 15-29 Two and three-parameter Weibull distribution in available wind power analysis
by Wais, Piotr
- 30-37 Indicated diagrams of low temperature differential Stirling engines with channel-shaped heat exchangers
by Kato, Yoshitaka
- 38-48 Effect of cycle digestion time and solid-liquid separation on digestate recirculated one-stage dry anaerobic digestion: Use of intact polar lipid analysis for microbes monitoring to enhance process evaluation
by Wu, Duo & Lü, Fan & Shao, Liming & He, Pinjing
- 49-57 Numerical and experimental heat transfer analyses of a novel concentric tube absorber under non-uniform solar flux condition
by Imtiaz Hussain, M. & Lee, Gwi Hyun
- 58-69 A new method to simulate photovoltaic performance of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules based on datasheet values
by Senturk, A. & Eke, R.
- 70-80 A guideline to select an estimation model of daily global solar radiation between geostatistical interpolation and stochastic simulation approaches
by Jeong, D.I. & St-Hilaire, A. & Gratton, Y. & Bélanger, C. & Saad, C.
- 81-93 A statistical approach for hybrid energy storage system sizing based on capacity distributions in an autonomous PV/Wind power generation system
by Abbassi, Abdelkader & Dami, Mohamed Ali & Jemli, Mohamed
- 94-105 Comparative study on power capture performance of oscillating-body wave energy converters with three novel power take-off systems
by Xiao, Xiaolong & Xiao, Longfei & Peng, Tao
- 106-114 Effect of island topography and surface roughness on the estimation of annual energy production of offshore wind farms
by Kim, Yong-Hwan & Lim, Hee-Chang
- 115-127 Thermal energy assessment of a small scale photovoltaic, hydrogen and geothermal stand-alone system for greenhouse heating
by Anifantis, Alexandros Sotirios & Colantoni, Andrea & Pascuzzi, Simone
- 128-142 How does El Niño Southern Oscillation impact the wind resource in Chile? A techno-economical assessment of the influence of El Niño and La Niña on the wind power
by Watts, David & Durán, Pablo & Flores, Yarela
- 143-155 A PIV investigation of OWC operation in regular, polychromatic and irregular waves
by Mitchell Ferguson, Tom & Penesis, Irene & Macfarlane, Gregor & Fleming, Alan
- 156-170 Economic analysis of Lidar-based proactively controlled wind turbines
by Mathur, Rachit R. & Rice, Jennifer A. & Swift, Andrew & Chapman, Jamie
- 171-179 A technique for mapping downward longwave radiation using satellite and ground-based data in the tropics
by Masiri, I. & Janjai, S. & Nunez, M. & Anusasananan, P.
- 180-186 Assessing the cost of renewable energy policy options – A Spanish wind case study
by Bean, Patrick & Blazquez, Jorge & Nezamuddin, Nora
- 187-196 Life cycle assessment of domestic hot water systems in Australia
by Moore, A.D. & Urmee, T. & Bahri, P.A. & Rezvani, S. & Baverstock, G.F.
- 197-207 Cultivation of Chlorella vulgaris using nutrients source from domestic wastewater for biodiesel production: Growth condition and kinetic studies
by Lam, Man Kee & Yusoff, Mohammad Iqram & Uemura, Yoshimitsu & Lim, Jun Wei & Khoo, Choon Gek & Lee, Keat Teong & Ong, Hwai Chyuan
- 208-216 The effect of throttle valve positions on thermodynamic second law efficiency and availability of SI engine using bioethanol-gasoline blends
by Rostami, Sajad & Kiani Deh Kiani, Mostafa & Eslami, Maryam & Ghobadian, Barat
- 217-225 Optimal control of wave energy converters
by Zou, Shangyan & Abdelkhalik, Ossama & Robinett, Rush & Bacelli, Giorgio & Wilson, David
- 226-238 Design and operation of renewable energy sources based hydrogen supply system: Technology integration and optimization
by Won, Wangyun & Kwon, Hweeung & Han, Jee-Hoon & Kim, Jiyong
- 239-254 Impact of channel blockage on the performance of axial and cross-flow hydrokinetic turbines
by Kinsey, Thomas & Dumas, Guy
- 255-264 U.S. market for solar photovoltaic plug-and-play systems
by Mundada, Aishwarya S. & Prehoda, Emily W. & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 265-276 Resource characterization of sites in the vicinity of an island near a landmass
by Pérez-Ortiz, Alberto & Borthwick, Alistair G.L. & McNaughton, James & Smith, Helen C.M. & Xiao, Qing
- 277-285 Experimental investigation of cycling behaviour of pilot-scale thermal oil packed-bed thermal storage system
by Bruch, A. & Molina, S. & Esence, T. & Fourmigué, J.F. & Couturier, R.
- 286-294 Stand-alone island daily power management using a tidal turbine farm and an ocean compressed air energy storage system
by Sheng, L. & Zhou, Z. & Charpentier, J.F. & Benbouzid, M.E.H.
- 295-307 A simple heat and moisture transfer model to predict ground temperature for shallow ground heat exchangers
by Chalhoub, Maha & Bernier, Michel & Coquet, Yves & Philippe, Mikael
- 308-320 Energy storage system for self-consumption of photovoltaic energy in residential zero energy buildings
by Vieira, Filomeno M. & Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 321-332 Variable AC transmission frequencies for offshore wind farm interconnection
by Meere, Ronan & Ruddy, Jonathan & McNamara, Paul & O'Donnell, Terence
- 333-345 Dynamic model and experimental validation for the control of emersion manoeuvers of devices for marine currents harnessing
by Somolinos, J.A. & López, A. & Núñez, L.R. & Morales, R.
- 346-360 The challenge of integrating offshore wind power in the U.S. electric grid. Part I: Wind forecast error
by Archer, C.L. & Simão, H.P. & Kempton, W. & Powell, W.B. & Dvorak, M.J.
- 361-371 Dynamic thermal simulation of horizontal ground heat exchangers for renewable heating and ventilation of buildings
by Gan, Guohui
- 372-382 ISWEC linear quadratic regulator oscillating control
by Vissio, Giacomo & Valério, Duarte & Bracco, Giovanni & Beirão, Pedro & Pozzi, Nicola & Mattiazzo, Giuliana
- 383-387 Synthesis, characterization and optimization of a two-step immobilized lipase
by Zhao, Kang & Cao, Xi & Di, Qinjian & Wang, Meng & Cao, Hao & Deng, Li & Liu, Junfeng & Wang, Fang & Tan, Tianwei
- 388-400 Increased ground temperatures in urban areas: Estimation of the technical geothermal potential
by Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter
- 401-417 A 35 year high-resolution wave atlas for nearshore energy production and economics at the Aegean Sea
by Lavidas, George & Venugopal, Vengatesan
- 418-431 The challenge of integrating offshore wind power in the U.S. electric grid. Part II: Simulation of electricity market operations
by Simão, H.P. & Powell, W.B. & Archer, C.L. & Kempton, W.
- 432-438 Quantification of forestry and carbonization waste
by Castro, Ana Flávia Neves Mendes & Castro, Renato Vinícius Oliveira & Carneiro, Angélica de Cássia Oliveira & Carvalho, Ana Márcia Macedo Ladeira & da Silva, Cláudio Homero Ferreira & Cândido, Welliton Lelis & dos Santos, Rosimeire Cavalcante
- 439-447 Hydrodynamic characteristics of Oscillating Water Column caisson breakwaters
by Kuo, Yu-Shu & Chung, Chih-Yin & Hsiao, Shih-Chun & Wang, Yu-Kai
- 448-467 Specialization improved nonlocal means to detect periodic impulse feature for generator bearing fault identification
by Chen, Jinglong & Pan, Jun & Zhang, Chunlin & Luo, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Zitong & Wang, Biao
- 468-477 A novel approximate explicit double-diode model of solar cells for use in simulation studies
by Dehghanzadeh, Ahmad & Farahani, Gholamreza & Maboodi, Mohsen
- 478-489 Design and optimization of a high-temperature cavity receiver for a solar energy cascade utilization system
by Zou, Chongzhe & Zhang, Yanping & Falcoz, Quentin & Neveu, Pierre & Zhang, Cheng & Shu, Weicheng & Huang, Shuhong
- 490-500 Comprehensive characterization of lignocellulosic biomass through proximate, ultimate and compositional analysis for bioenergy production
by Singh, Yengkhom Disco & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Bora, Utpal
- 501-521 Application of the GIS-DANP-MABAC multi-criteria model for selecting the location of wind farms: A case study of Vojvodina, Serbia
by Gigović, Ljubomir & Pamučar, Dragan & Božanić, Darko & Ljubojević, Srđan
- 522-536 The price evolution of wind turbines in China: A study based on the modified multi-factor learning curve
by Yu, Yang & Li, Hong & Che, Yuyuan & Zheng, Qiongjie
- 537-560 Passive thermal energy storage, part 2: Design methodology for solaria and greenhouses
by Bastien, Diane & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 561-569 Developing and evaluating strategies to overcome biomass supply risks
by Rauch, Peter
- 570-581 Analysis of the technical, environmental and economic potential of phase change materials (PCM) for root zone heating in Mediterranean greenhouses
by Llorach-Massana, Pere & Peña, Javier & Rieradevall, Joan & Montero, J. Ignacio
- 582-593 Classification conditions of cells to reduce cell-to-module conversion loss at the production stage of PV modules
by Jung, Tae Hee & Lee, Jeong In & Song, Hee-eun & Ju, Young Chul & Ko, Suk Whan & Jung, Young-Seok & Kang, Gi Hwan
- 594-605 Classification of operating conditions of wind turbines for a class-wise condition monitoring strategy
by Ha, Jong M. & Oh, Hyunseok & Park, Jungho & Youn, Byeng D.
- 606-612 Opportunistic maintenance for wind turbines considering imperfect, reliability-based maintenance
by Zhang, Chen & Gao, Wei & Guo, Sheng & Li, Youliang & Yang, Tao
- 613-619 Measuring the local wind field at an escarpment using small remotely-piloted aircraft
by Wildmann, Norman & Bernard, Sarah & Bange, Jens
- 620-629 A novel hybrid methodology for short-term wind power forecasting based on adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system
by Liu, Jinqiang & Wang, Xiaoru & Lu, Yun
- 630-640 Estimation of power generation capacities of a wind farms installed in windy sites in Algerian high plateaus
by Abdeslame, Djamila & Kasbadji Merzouk, Nachida & Mekhtoub, Said & Abbas, Mohamed & Dehmas, Mokrane
- 641-646 Optimization and kinetics of biodiesel production from Mahua oil using manganese doped zinc oxide nanocatalyst
by Baskar, G. & Gurugulladevi, A. & Nishanthini, T. & Aiswarya, R. & Tamilarasan, K.
- 647-652 The solar noise barrier project: 1. Effect of incident light orientation on the performance of a large-scale luminescent solar concentrator noise barrier
by Kanellis, Michalis & de Jong, Minne M. & Slooff, Lenneke & Debije, Michael G.
- 653-665 Evaluation of pyrolysis characteristics of milled bamboo using near-infrared spectroscopy
by Posom, Jetsada & Saechua, Wanphut & Sirisomboon, Panmanas
- 666-681 Approaches to modelling a solar field for direct generation of industrial steam
by Cundapí, Roger & Moya, Sara L. & Valenzuela, Loreto
- 682-687 Pongamia pinnata seed residue – A low cost inedible resource for on-site/in-house lignocellulases and sustainable ethanol production
by Radhakumari, Muktham & Taha, Mohamed & Shahsavari, Esmaeil & Bhargava, Suresh K. & Satyavathi, Bankupalli & Ball, Andrew S.
- 688-694 Effects of using ethanol-biodiesel-diesel fuel in single cylinder diesel engine to engine performance and emissions
by Aydın, F. & Öğüt, H.
- 695-700 The removal of free fatty acids from methyl ester
by Vávra, Aleš & Hájek, Martin & Skopal, Frantisek
- 701-707 Ethanol production from lignocellulosic substrate Prosopis juliflora
by Naseeruddin, Shaik & Desai, Suseelendra & Venkateswar Rao, L.
- 708-720 Evaluation of diffuse solar radiation models in Northern China: New model establishment and radiation sources comparison
by Cao, Fei & Li, Huashan & Yang, Tian & Li, Yan & Zhu, Tianyu & Zhao, Liang
- 721-728 Parametric analysis of the factors affecting the efficiency of ground heat exchangers and design application aspects in Cyprus
by Pouloupatis, Panayiotis D. & Tassou, Savvas A. & Christodoulides, Paul & Florides, Georgios A.
- 729-738 Simple mathematical approach to solar cell/panel behavior based on datasheet information
by Pindado, Santiago & Cubas, Javier
- 739-749 A model of Thai’s sky luminance distribution based on reduced CIE standard sky types
by Mettanant, Vichuda & Chaiwiwatworakul, Pipat & Chirarattananon, Surapong
- 750-765 Wind turbine blade optimisation with individual pitch and trailing edge flap control
by Chen, Z.J. & Stol, K.A. & Mace, B.R.
- 766-773 Macro-micro fungal cultures synergy for innovative cellulase enzymes production and biomass structural analyses
by Thota, Sai Praneeth & Badiya, Pradeep Kumar & Yerram, Sandeep & Vadlani, Praveen V. & Pandey, Meera & Golakoti, Nageswara Rao & Belliraj, Siva Kumar & Dandamudi, Rajesh Babu & Ramamurthy, Sai Sathish
- 774-785 A nonlinear computational modeling of wave energy converters: A tethered point absorber and a bottom-hinged flap device
by Ghasemi, Amirmahdi & Anbarsooz, Morteza & Malvandi, Amir & Ghasemi, Amirhossein & Hedayati, Faraz
- 786-793 Hydrogen storage performance of a pseudo-binary Zr-V-Ni Laves phase alloy against gaseous impurities
by Zhang, Tiebang & Wu, Tiandong & Xue, Xiangyi & Hu, Rui & Kou, Hongchao & Li, Jinshan
- 794-810 Spatially transferable regional model for half-hourly values of diffuse solar radiation for general sky conditions based on perceptron artificial neural networks
by Božnar, Marija Zlata & Grašič, Boštjan & Oliveira, Amauri Pereira de & Soares, Jacyra & Mlakar, Primož
- 811-824 The collocation feasibility index – A method for selecting sites for co-located wave and wind farms
by Astariz, S. & Iglesias, G.
- 825-835 Study of the catalytic effect of nickel in the thermal decomposition of olive tree pruning via thermogravimetric analysis
by Almendros, A.I. & Blázquez, G. & Ronda, A. & Martín-Lara, M.A. & Calero, M.
2017, Volume 102, Issue PB
- 267-278 Investigating the Power-COE trade-off for wind farm layout optimization considering commercial turbine selection and hub height variation
by Abdulrahman, Mamdouh & Wood, David
- 279-293 Performance of four air-based photovoltaic thermal collectors configurations with bifacial solar cells
by Ooshaksaraei, Poorya & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Zaidi, Saleem H. & Zulkifli, Rozli
- 294-305 Numerical study of fixed Oscillating Water Column with RANS-type two-phase CFD model
by Vyzikas, Thomas & Deshoulières, Samy & Giroux, Olivier & Barton, Matthew & Greaves, Deborah
- 306-315 Assessment and mapping of the shallow geothermal potential in the province of Cuneo (Piedmont, NW Italy)
by Casasso, Alessandro & Sethi, Rajandrea
- 316-325 Distribution networks' energy losses versus hosting capacity of wind power in the presence of demand flexibility
by Soroudi, Alireza & Rabiee, Abbas & Keane, Andrew
- 326-340 A modelling study of the tidal stream resource of the Pentland Firth, Scotland
by O’Hara Murray, Rory & Gallego, Alejandro
- 341-348 Developing a novel risk-based methodology for multi-criteria decision making in marine renewable energy applications
by Abaei, Mohammad Mahdi & Arzaghi, Ehsan & Abbassi, Rouzbeh & Garaniya, Vikram & Penesis, Irene
- 349-360 Environmental and economic sustainability of integrated production in bio-refineries: The thistle case in Sardinia
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Mandras, Giovanni & Garau, Giorgio
- 361-371 Fostering photovoltaic technologies in Mediterranean cities: Consumers’ demand and social acceptance
by Strazzera, Elisabetta & Statzu, Vania
- 372-379 Evolution of a transmission network with high proportion of renewable energy in the future
by Zhang, Wei-qi & Zhang, Xin-yan & Huang, Shao-wei & Xia, Yu-kai & Fan, Xiao-chao & Mei, Sheng-wei
- 380-389 Close-proximity tidal phasing for ‘firm’ electricity supply
by Commin, Andrew N. & McClatchey, John & Davidson, Magnus W.H. & Gibb, Stuart W.
- 390-405 A unified high-resolution wind and solar dataset from a rapidly updating numerical weather prediction model
by James, Eric P. & Benjamin, Stanley G. & Marquis, Melinda
- 406-416 A real-time Energy Management System for the integration of economical aspects and system operator requirements: Definition and validation
by Bendato, Ilaria & Bonfiglio, Andrea & Brignone, Massimo & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Procopio, Renato
- 417-432 Energy and economic analysis of a water scrubbing based biogas upgrading process for biomethane injection into the gas grid or use as transportation fuel
by Rotunno, Paolo & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi
- 433-444 Offshore winds and wind energy production estimates derived from ASCAT, OSCAT, numerical weather prediction models and buoys – A comparative study for the Iberian Peninsula Atlantic coast
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 445-456 Tactical and operational management of wind energy systems with storage using a probabilistic forecast of the energy resource
by Azcárate, Cristina & Mallor, Fermín & Mateo, Pedro
- 457-469 Prediction of multi-wake problems using an improved Jensen wake model
by Tian, Linlin & Zhu, Weijun & Shen, Wenzhong & Song, Yilei & Zhao, Ning
- 470-480 Sustainable decommissioning of an offshore wind farm
by Topham, Eva & McMillan, David
- 481-486 Analysis of the maximization of wind turbine energy yield using a continuously variable transmission system
by Giallanza, A. & Porretto, M. & Cannizzaro, L. & Marannano, G.
- 487-501 Optimal power dispatch within wind farm based on two approaches to wind turbine classification
by Jinhua, Zhang & Yongqian, Liu & Infield, David & Yuanchi, Ma & Qunshi, Cao & De, Tian
- 502-515 Coarse-resolution numerical prediction of small wind turbine noise with validation against field measurements
by Ma, Ping & Lien, Fue-Sang & Yee, Eugene
2017, Volume 102, Issue PA
- 1-8 Modeling wind-turbine power curve: A data partitioning and mining approach
by Ouyang, Tinghui & Kusiak, Andrew & He, Yusen
- 9-14 Ethanol production by solid-state saccharification and fermentation in a packed-bed bioreactor
by Canabarro, Nicholas I. & Alessio, Cláudia & Foletto, Edson L. & Kuhn, Raquel C. & Priamo, Wagner L. & Mazutti, Marcio A.
- 15-20 Characterization of a microfluidic reactor for CO2 conversion with electrolyte recycling
by Lu, Xu & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi & Xuan, Jin
- 21-34 Design of a wind turbine swept blade through extensive load analysis
by Pavese, Christian & Kim, Taeseong & Murcia, Juan Pablo
- 35-49 Wind power characteristics of seven data collection sites in Jubail, Saudi Arabia using Weibull parameters
by Baseer, M.A. & Meyer, J.P. & Rehman, S. & Alam, Md. Mahbub
- 50-64 Concurrent hydrogen and water production from brine water based on solar spectrum splitting: Process design and thermoeconomic analysis
by Baniasadi, Ehsan
- 65-76 Modelling study of the effects of suspended aquaculture installations on tidal stream generation in Cobscook Bay
by O'Donncha, Fearghal & James, Scott C. & Ragnoli, Emanuele
- 77-86 Characterization and performance study of phase inversed Sulfonated Poly Ether Ether Ketone – Silico tungstic composite membrane as an electrolyte for microbial fuel cell applications
by Narayanaswamy Venkatesan, Prabhu & Dharmalingam, Sangeetha
- 87-97 Hydrodynamic analysis of horizontal-axis tidal current turbine with rolling and surging coupled motions
by Wang, Shu-qi & Sun, Ke & Xu, Gang & Liu, Yong-tao & Bai, Xu
- 98-106 Life cycle assessment and net energy analysis of offshore wind power systems
by Huang, Yu-Fong & Gan, Xing-Jia & Chiueh, Pei-Te
- 107-117 An overview of renewable energy companies in stock exchange: Evidence from minimal spanning tree approach
by Kazemilari, Mansooreh & Mardani, Abbas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras
- 118-133 A multi-criteria port suitability assessment for developments in the offshore wind industry
by Akbari, Negar & Irawan, Chandra A. & Jones, Dylan F. & Menachof, David
- 134-141 Effect of potassium on thermogravimetric behavior and co-pyrolytic kinetics of wood biomass and low density polyethylene
by Zhou, Limin & Zou, Hongbin & Wang, Yun & Le, Zhanggao & Liu, Zhirong & Adesina, Adesoji A.
- 142-156 Co-design of a wave energy converter using constrained predictive control
by O'Sullivan, Adrian C.M. & Lightbody, Gordon
- 157-169 Offshore wind turbine fatigue loads: The influence of alternative wave modeling for different turbulent and mean winds
by Marino, Enzo & Giusti, Alessandro & Manuel, Lance
- 170-177 Bioenergy potential from crop residue biomass in Araucania Region of Chile
by Román-Figueroa, Celián & Montenegro, Nicole & Paneque, Manuel
- 178-189 A multi-stage Smart Energy Management System under multiple uncertainties: A data mining approach
by Parvizimosaed, M. & Farmani, F. & Monsef, H. & Rahimi-Kian, A.
- 190-198 Performance evaluation of the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model for assessing wind resource in Greece
by Giannaros, Theodore M. & Melas, Dimitrios & Ziomas, Ioannis
- 199-204 Degradation analysis of photovoltaic modules under tropical climatic conditions and its impacts on LCOE
by Limmanee, Amornrat & Songtrai, Sasiwimon & Udomdachanut, Nuttakarn & Kaewniyompanit, Songpakit & Sato, Yukinobu & Nakaishi, Masaki & Kittisontirak, Songkiate & Sriprapha, Kobsak & Sakamoto, Yukitaka
- 205-213 Monitoring the condition of Marine Renewable Energy Devices through underwater Acoustic Emissions: Case study of a Wave Energy Converter in Falmouth Bay, UK
by Walsh, Jodi & Bashir, Imran & Garrett, Joanne K. & Thies, Philipp R. & Blondel, Philippe & Johanning, Lars
- 214-223 The influence of the main large-scale circulation patterns on wind power production in Portugal
by Correia, J.M. & Bastos, A. & Brito, M.C. & Trigo, R.M.
- 224-233 Advanced inspection of photovoltaic installations by aerial triangulation and terrestrial georeferencing of thermal/visual imagery
by Tsanakas, John A. & Ha, Long D. & Al Shakarchi, F.
- 234-240 The empirical reality & sustainable management failures of renewable energy projects in Sub-Saharan Africa (part 1 of 2)
by Ikejemba, Eugene C.X. & Mpuan, Peter B. & Schuur, Peter C. & Van Hillegersberg, Jos
- 241-257 A novel forecasting model based on a hybrid processing strategy and an optimized local linear fuzzy neural network to make wind power forecasting: A case study of wind farms in China
by Dong, Qingli & Sun, Yuhuan & Li, Peizhi
- 258-265 Fabrication and electrochemical properties of SPVdF-co-HFP/SPES blend proton exchange membranes for direct methanol fuel cells
by Uma Devi, A. & Muthumeenal, A. & Sabarathinam, R.M. & Nagendran, A.
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-9 Wind energy evaluation for a highly complex terrain using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
by Dhunny, A.Z. & Lollchund, M.R. & Rughooputh, S.D.D.V.
- 10-15 Influences of environmental factors on Si-based photovoltaic modules after longtime outdoor exposure by multiple regression analysis
by Chantana, Jakapan & Kamei, Aika & Minemoto, Takashi
- 16-28 Optimal dispatch for a microgrid incorporating renewables and demand response
by Nwulu, Nnamdi I. & Xia, Xiaohua
- 29-40 Potential impacts of climate change on European wind energy resource under the CMIP5 future climate projections
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 41-50 Critical weather situations for renewable energies – Part A: Cyclone detection for wind power
by Steiner, Andrea & Köhler, Carmen & Metzinger, Isabel & Braun, Axel & Zirkelbach, Mathias & Ernst, Dominique & Tran, Peter & Ritter, Bodo
- 51-58 Optimal siting and sizing of wind farms
by Cetinay, Hale & Kuipers, Fernando A. & Guven, A. Nezih
- 59-66 Study of microbial community plasticity for anaerobic digestion of vegetable waste in Anaerobic Baffled Reactor
by Gulhane, Madhuri & Pandit, Prabhakar & Khardenavis, Anshuman & Singh, Dharmesh & Purohit, Hemant
- 67-81 An enhanced disk averaged CFD model for the simulation of horizontal axis tidal turbines
by Edmunds, M. & Williams, A.J. & Masters, I. & Croft, T.N.
- 82-89 Comparative properties and utilization of un-preheated degummed/esterified mixed crude palm oil-diesel blends in an agricultural engine
by Leevijit, Theerayut & Prateepchaikul, Gumpon & Maliwan, Kittinan & Mompiboon, Parinya & Eiadtrong, Suppakit
- 90-95 Front contact optimization of industrial scale CIGS solar cells for low solar concentration using 2D physical modeling
by Delgado-Sanchez, Jose-Maria & López-González, Juan M. & Orpella, Albert & Sánchez-Cortezon, Emilio & Alba, María D. & López-López, Carmen & Alcubilla, Ramón
- 96-110 Extending the diabatic surface layer wind shear profile for offshore wind energy
by Holtslag, M.C. & Bierbooms, W.A.A.M. & van Bussel, G.J.W.
- 111-119 Enhanced biodiesel production from Jatropha oil using calcined waste animal bones as catalyst
by Nisar, Jan & Razaq, Rameez & Farooq, Muhammad & Iqbal, Munawar & Khan, Rafaqat Ali & Sayed, Murtaza & Shah, Afzal & Rahman, Inayat ur
- 120-125 Thermophysical properties of low cost lithium nitrate salts produced in northern Chile for thermal energy storage
by Fernández, Ángel G. & Gomez-Vidal, Judith C.
- 126-143 Ultimate loads and response analysis of a monopile supported offshore wind turbine using fully coupled simulation
by Morató, A. & Sriramula, S. & Krishnan, N. & Nichols, J.
- 144-155 A distributed solar collector field temperature profile control and estimation using inlet oil temperature and radiation estimates based on Iterative Extended Kalman Filter
by Karamali, Mohammad & Khodabandeh, Mahdi
- 156-167 Determining new threshold temperatures for cooling and heating degree day index of different climatic zones of Iran
by Roshan, Gh.R. & Ghanghermeh, A.A. & Attia, S.
- 168-181 Dual-buck residential photovoltaic inverter with a high-accuracy repetitive current controller
by Cho, Younghoon
- 182-195 Long term outdoor performances of three different on-grid PV arrays in central Anatolia – An extended analysis
by Ozden, Talat & Akinoglu, Bulent G. & Turan, Rasit
- 196-203 Performance and design optimization of two model based wave energy permanent magnet linear generators
by Rao, K.S. Rama & Sunderan, T. & Adiris, M. Ref'at
- 204-213 Numerical model simulation of island-headland induced eddies in a site for tidal current energy extraction
by Lin, Jie & Lin, Binliang & Sun, Jian & Chen, Yaling
- 214-224 Feasibility of geothermal heat exchanger pile-based bridge deck snow melting system: A simulation based analysis
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 225-235 Theoretical and experimental study of aluminum foils and paraffin wax mixtures as thermal energy storage material
by Reyes, A. & Henríquez-Vargas, L. & Rivera, J. & Sepúlveda, F.
- 236-243 Energy efficiency of PV panels under real outdoor conditions–An experimental assessment in Athens, Greece
by Gaglia, Athina G. & Lykoudis, Spyros & Argiriou, Athanassios A. & Balaras, Constantinos A. & Dialynas, Evangelos
- 244-264 Assessing the European offshore wind and wave energy resource for combined exploitation
by Kalogeri, Christina & Galanis, George & Spyrou, Christos & Diamantis, Dimitris & Baladima, Foteini & Koukoula, Marika & Kallos, George
- 265-274 On the dynamics and design of a two-body wave energy converter
by Liang, Changwei & Zuo, Lei
- 275-285 Impact of climate change on wave energy resource: The case of Menorca (Spain)
by Sierra, J.P. & Casas-Prat, M. & Campins, E.
- 286-292 Design, construction and study of small scale vertical axis wind turbine based on a magnetically levitated axial flux permanent magnet generator
by Ahmad, Ghulam & Amin, Uzma
- 293-300 Thermogravimetric and mass spectrometric (TG-MS) analysis and kinetics of coal-biomass blends
by Jayaraman, Kandasamy & Kok, Mustafa Versan & Gokalp, Iskender
- 301-310 Biomethanation plant assessment based on reliability impact on operational effectiveness
by Kristjanpoller, Fredy & Crespo, Adolfo & Barberá, Luis & Viveros, Pablo
- 311-315 Study on saccharification techniques of alga waste harvested from a eutrophic water body for the transformation of ethanol
by Chen, Shou-Te & Tsai, Yung-Pin & Ciou, Jian-Hao & Huang, Zhi-Yuan & Lin, Wei-Chih & Shiu, Hao
- 316-326 Evaluation of the wave energy resources in the Cape Verde Islands
by Bernardino, Mariana & Rusu, Liliana & Guedes Soares, C.
- 327-346 Numerical assessment and optimization of a low-energy residential building for Mediterranean and Saharan climates using a pilot project in Algeria
by Ali-Toudert, Fazia & Weidhaus, Juliane
- 347-355 Identification of clear days from solar irradiance observations using a new method based on the wavelet transform
by Djafer, D. & Irbah, A. & Zaiani, M.
- 356-363 Influence of AAEM species in coal and biomass on steam co-gasification of chars of blended coal and biomass
by Zhang, Ziyin & Pang, Shusheng & Levi, Tana
- 364-375 Performance changes of a floating offshore wind turbine with broken mooring line
by Bae, Y.H. & Kim, M.H. & Kim, H.C.
- 376-386 Investigation of the incoming wind vector for improved wind turbine yaw-adjustment under different atmospheric and wind farm conditions
by Cortina, G. & Sharma, V. & Calaf, M.
- 387-398 Solar polygeneration for electricity production and desalination: Case studies in Venezuela and northern Chile
by Mata-Torres, Carlos & Escobar, Rodrigo A. & Cardemil, José M. & Simsek, Yeliz & Matute, José A.
- 399-408 Risk-averse stochastic programming approach for microgrid planning under uncertainty
by Narayan, Apurva & Ponnambalam, Kumaraswamy
- 409-416 The effect of torrefaction on syngas quality metrics from fluidized bed gasification of SRC willow
by Woytiuk, K. & Campbell, W. & Gerspacher, R. & Evitts, R.W. & Phoenix, A.
- 417-430 A linear programming approach for battery degradation analysis and optimization in offgrid power systems with solar energy integration
by Bordin, Chiara & Anuta, Harold Oghenetejiri & Crossland, Andrew & Gutierrez, Isabel Lascurain & Dent, Chris J. & Vigo, Daniele
- 431-436 A DC–DC converter with quadratic gain and input current ripple cancelation at a selectable duty cycle
by García–Vite, Pedro Martín & Soriano–Rangel, Carlos Abraham & Rosas–Caro, Julio Cesar & Mancilla–David, Fernando
- 437-449 Comparative analysis of soiling of CSP mirror materials in arid zones
by Bouaddi, S. & Ihlal, A. & Fernández-García, A.
- 450-461 A complex roof incorporating phase change material for improving thermal comfort in a dedicated test cell
by Guichard, Stéphane & Miranville, Frédéric & Bigot, Dimitri & Malet-Damour, Bruno & Beddiar, Karim & Boyer, Harry
- 462-466 Wave energy potential and 1–50 TWh scenarios for the Nordic synchronous grid
by Ayob, Mohd Nasir & Castellucci, Valeria & Waters, Rafael
- 467-483 Design and experimental evaluation of a parabolic-trough concentrating photovoltaic/thermal (CPVT) system with high-efficiency cooling
by Karathanassis, I.K. & Papanicolaou, E. & Belessiotis, V. & Bergeles, G.C.
- 484-492 Steam gasification of biomass with subsequent syngas adjustment using shift reaction for syngas production: An Aspen Plus model
by Pala, Laxmi Prasad Rao & Wang, Qi & Kolb, Gunther & Hessel, Volker
- 493-499 Nonaqueous synthesis of SrO nanopowder and SrO/SiO2 composite and their application for biodiesel production via microwave irradiation
by Naor, Efrat Ohayon & Koberg, Miri & Gedanken, Aharon
- 500-513 Detailed modeling of a novel photovoltaic thermal cascade heat pump domestic water heating system
by Fine, J.P. & Friedman, J. & Dworkin, S.B.
- 514-525 The influence of channel geometry on tidal energy extraction in estuaries
by Garcia-Oliva, Miriam & Djordjević, Slobodan & Tabor, Gavin R.
- 526-536 Short-term probabilistic forecasts for Direct Normal Irradiance
by Chu, Yinghao & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 537-549 Life cycle impact assessment of photovoltaic power generation from crystalline silicon-based solar modules in Nigeria
by Akinyele, D.O. & Rayudu, R.K. & Nair, N.K.C.
- 550-564 Stochastic response of jacket supported offshore wind turbines for varying soil parameters
by Abhinav, K.A. & Saha, Nilanjan
- 565-574 Experimental determination of the effective moisture diffusivity and activation energy during convective solar drying of olive pomace waste
by Koukouch, Abdelghani & Idlimam, Ali & Asbik, Mohamed & Sarh, Brahim & Izrar, Boujemaa & Bostyn, Stéphane & Bah, Abdellah & Ansari, Omar & Zegaoui, Omar & Amine, Amina
- 575-592 The impact of climate change on the levelised cost of wind energy
by Hdidouan, Daniel & Staffell, Iain