Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
2018, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 Solar district heating with underground thermal energy storage: Pathways to commercial viability in North America
by Reed, A.L. & Novelli, A.P. & Doran, K.L. & Ge, S. & Lu, N. & McCartney, J.S.
- 14-20 Two-stage anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste – Effects of process conditions during batch tests
by Lavagnolo, Maria Cristina & Girotto, Francesca & Rafieenia, Razieh & Danieli, Luciano & Alibardi, Luca
- 21-29 Microbial pretreatment of water hyacinth for enhanced hydrolysis followed by biogas production
by Barua, Visva Bharati & Goud, Vaibhav V. & Kalamdhad, Ajay S.
- 30-37 Utilization of stagnant non-potable pond water for cultivating oleaginous microalga Chlorella minutissima for biodiesel production
by Arora, Neha & Patel, Alok & Pruthi, Parul A. & Poluri, Krishna Mohan & Pruthi, Vikas
- 38-48 Integration of tidal range energy with undersea pumped storage
by Loisel, Rodica & Sanchez-Angulo, Martin & Schoefs, Franck & Gaillard, Alexandre
- 49-64 Analysis and optimization of HVAC control systems based on energy and performance considerations for smart buildings
by Homod, Raad Z.
- 65-78 Experiments on lift dynamics and feedback control of a wind turbine blade section
by Jaunet, V. & Braud, C.
- 79-94 Effect of hydrogen fuel flow rate, fuel injection timing and exhaust gas recirculation on the performance of dual fuel engine powered with renewable fuels
by Khandal, S.V. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Gaitonde, V.N.
- 95-106 Smart transactive energy framework in grid-connected multiple home microgrids under independent and coalition operations
by Marzband, Mousa & Azarinejadian, Fatemeh & Savaghebi, Mehdi & Pouresmaeil, Edris & Guerrero, Josep M. & Lightbody, Gordon
- 107-125 Experimental investigation of granite properties under different temperatures and pressures and numerical analysis of damage effect in enhanced geothermal system
by Guo, Liang-Liang & Zhang, Yong-Bo & Zhang, Yan-Jun & Yu, Zi-Wang & Zhang, Jia-Ning
- 126-136 The missing money problem: Incorporation of increased resources from wind in a representative US power market
by McElroy, Michael B. & Chen, Xinyu & Deng, Yawen
- 137-155 Nano-PCM filled energy storage system for solar-thermal applications
by Al-Jethelah, Manar & Tasnim, Syeda Humaira & Mahmud, Shohel & Dutta, Animesh
- 156-162 Simultaneous transesterification and esterification of acidic oil feedstocks catalyzed by heterogeneous tungsten loaded bovine bone under mild conditions
by Chaveanghong, Suwilai & Smith, Siwaporn Meejoo & Smith, Christopher B. & Luengnaruemitchai, Apanee & Boonyuen, Supakorn
- 163-176 Kinetic parameters of volatile fatty acids uptake in the ADM1 as key factors for modeling co-digestion of silages with pig manure, thin stillage and glycerine phase
by Bułkowska, K. & Białobrzewski, I. & Klimiuk, E. & Pokój, T.
- 177-188 Flow measurements around guide vanes of Francis turbine: A PIV approach
by Thapa, Biraj Singh & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar & Thapa, Bhola
- 189-201 Supercritical water gasification of microalga Chlorella PTCC 6010 for hydrogen production: Box-Behnken optimization and evaluating catalytic effect of MnO2/SiO2 and NiO/SiO2
by Samiee-Zafarghandi, Roudabeh & Karimi-Sabet, Javad & Abdoli, Mohammad Ali & Karbassi, Abdolreza
- 202-209 Prospective energy security scenarios in Spain: The future role of renewable power generation technologies and climate change implications
by García-Gusano, Diego & Iribarren, Diego
- 210-225 The effect of iodide and tri-iodide on the dye sensitized solar cell
by Zouhri, Khalid
- 226-241 Estimation of daily and monthly diffuse radiation from measurements of global solar radiation a case study across China
by Wang, Hong & Sun, Fubao & Wang, Tingting & Liu, Wenbin
- 242-253 On the exergetic optimization of solketalacetin synthesis as a green fuel additive through ketalization of glycerol-derived monoacetin with acetone
by Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Rastegari, Hajar & Ghaziaskar, Hassan S. & Roodbar Shojaei, Taha
- 254-269 An advanced approach for optimal wind power generation prediction intervals by using self-adaptive evolutionary extreme learning machine
by Mahmoud, Tawfek & Dong, Z.Y. & Ma, Jin
- 270-280 Floating offshore wind - Economic and ecological challenges of a TLP solution
by Kausche, Michael & Adam, Frank & Dahlhaus, Frank & Großmann, Jochen
- 281-295 Numerical and empirical evaluation of a novel building integrated collector storage solar water heater
by Garnier, Celine & Muneer, Tariq & Currie, John
- 296-321 Comparative thermodynamic analysis of densely-packed concentrated photovoltaic thermal (CPVT) solar collectors in thermally in-series and in-parallel receiver configurations
by Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F.
- 322-331 ERA5: The new champion of wind power modelling?
by Olauson, Jon
- 332-340 Prediction intervals for global solar irradiation forecasting using regression trees methods
by Voyant, Cyril & Motte, Fabrice & Notton, Gilles & Fouilloy, Alexis & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Duchaud, Jean-Laurent
- 341-353 Constrained multi-objective wind farm layout optimization: Novel constraint handling approach based on constraint programming
by Yamani Douzi Sorkhabi, Sami & Romero, David A. & Beck, J. Christopher & Amon, Cristina H.
- 354-369 Thermoeconomic modeling of a completely autonomous, zero-emission photovoltaic system with hydrogen storage for residential applications
by Arsalis, Alexandros & Alexandrou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, George E.
- 370-386 A thermal model for N series connected glass/cell/polymer sheet and glass/cell/glass crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules with hot solar cells connected in series and its thermal losses in real outdoor condition
by Rajput, Pramod & Shyam, & Tomar, Vivek & Tiwari, G.N. & Sastry, O.S. & Bhatti, T.S.
- 387-402 A multi-objective decision-making approach for sustainable energy investment planning
by Cayir Ervural, Beyzanur & Evren, Ramazan & Delen, Dursun
- 403-419 Analysis of 22 vegetable oils’ physico-chemical properties and fatty acid composition on a statistical basis, and correlation with the degree of unsaturation
by Giakoumis, Evangelos G.
- 420-430 Environmental and cost optimal design of a biomass–Wind–PV electricity generation system
by Gonzalez, Arnau & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Esteban, Bernat & Rius, Antoni
- 431-436 Extraction of fresh banana waste juice as non-cellulosic and non-food renewable feedstock for direct lipase production
by Chai, Siu Yeng & Abbasiliasi, Sahar & Lee, Chee Keong & Ibrahim, Tengku Azmi Tengku & Kadkhodaei, Saeid & Mohamed, Mohd Shamzi & Hashim, Rokiah & Tan, Joo Shun
- 437-444 Ionic liquid (IL) capped MnO2 nanoparticles as an electrode material and IL as electrolyte for supercapacitor application
by Bharate, B.G. & Hande, Pankaj E. & Samui, A.B. & Kulkarni, P.S.
- 445-453 Review of solar irradiance and daylight illuminance modeling and sky classification
by Li, Danny H.W. & Lou, Siwei
- 454-464 Single-phase single-stage dual-buck photovoltaic inverter with active power decoupling strategy
by Hwang, Duck-Hwan & Lee, Jung-Yong & Cho, Younghoon
- 465-474 A new algorithm using a pyramid dataset for calculating shadowing in solar potential mapping
by Oh, Myeongchan & Park, Hyeong-Dong
- 475-484 Geographical comparison between wind power, solar power and demand for the German regions and data filling concepts
by Renken, Volker & Sorg, Michael & Marschner, Volker & Gerdes, Lewin & Gerdes, Gerhard & Fischer, Andreas
- 485-494 A graphene-based microporous layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells: Characterization and performance comparison
by Ozden, Adnan & Shahgaldi, Samaneh & Li, Xianguo & Hamdullahpur, Feridun
- 495-508 An hourly simulation method for the energy performance of an office building served by a ground-coupled heat pump system
by Zhang, Linfeng & Huang, Gongsheng & Zhang, Quan & Wang, Jinggang
- 509-523 Real-time optimal power flow with reactive power dispatch of wind stations using a reconciliation algorithm
by Mohagheghi, Erfan & Gabash, Aouss & Alramlawi, Mansour & Li, Pu
- 524-536 An analysis of harmonic heating in smart buildings and distribution network implications with increasing non-linear (domestic) load and embedded generation
by Chandran, Chittesh Veni & Sunderland, Keith & Basu, Malabika
- 537-544 Effect of percussion vibration on solidification of supercooled salt hydrate PCM in thermal storage unit
by Zhou, Guobing & Zhu, Maochuan & Xiang, Yutong
- 545-551 Development of a propeller-type hollow micro-hydraulic turbine with excellent performance in passing foreign matter
by Uchiyama, Tomomi & Honda, Satoshi & Degawa, Tomohiro
- 552-562 Treatment of slaughterhouse blood waste using pilot scale two-stage anaerobic digesters for biogas production
by Wang, Shunli & Hawkins, Gary L. & Kiepper, Brian H. & Das, Keshav C.
- 563-572 Investigating co-firing characteristics of coal and masson pine
by Hu, Wanhe & Liang, Fang & Xiang, Hongzhong & Zhang, Jian & Yang, Xiaomeng & Zhang, Tao & Mi, Bingbing & Liu, Zhijia
- 573-582 An electrospun chitosan-based nanofibrous membrane reactor immobilized by the non-glycosylated rPGA for hydrolysis of pectin-rich biomass
by Xu, Hui & Cao, Yu & Li, Xi & Cao, Xiyue & Xu, Yi & Qiao, Dairong & Cao, Yi
- 584-593 Downscaling solar irradiance using DEM-based model in young volcanic islands with rugged topography
by Bessafi, Miloud & Oree, Vishwamitra & Khoodaruth, Abdel & Jumaux, Guillaume & Bonnardot, François & Jeanty, Patrick & Delsaut, Mathieu & Chabriat, Jean-Pierre & Dauhoo, Muhammad Zaid
- 594-604 The renewable energy consumption and growth in the G-7 countries: Evidence from historical decomposition method
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Ozdemir, Huseyin & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 605-616 Parametric design methodology for maximizing energy capture of a bottom-hinged flap-type WEC with medium wave resources
by Chow, Yi-Chih & Chang, Yu-Chi & Chen, Da-Wei & Lin, Chen-Chou & Tzang, Shiaw-Yih
- 617-629 Short-term extreme response and fatigue damage of an integrated offshore renewable energy system
by Li, Liang & Cheng, Zhengshun & Yuan, Zhiming & Gao, Yan
- 630-639 A novel polysulfone-based ternary nanocomposite membrane consisting of metal-organic framework and silica nanoparticles: As proton exchange membrane for polymer electrolyte fuel cells
by Ahmadian-Alam, Leila & Mahdavi, Hossein
- 640-651 Atmospheric stability and topography effects on wind turbine performance and wake properties in complex terrain
by Han, Xingxing & Liu, Deyou & Xu, Chang & Shen, Wen Zhong
- 652-667 CO2 –water mixture reinjection into two-phase liquid dominated geothermal reservoirs
by Kaya, Eylem & Callos, Victor & Mannington, Warren
- 668-680 Mechanism of high amplitude low frequency fluctuations in a pump-turbine in pump mode
by Li, Deyou & Wang, Hongjie & Qin, Yonglin & Li, Zhenggui & Wei, Xianzhu & Qin, Daqing
- 681-691 Evolutionary computation for wind farm layout optimization
by Wilson, Dennis & Rodrigues, Silvio & Segura, Carlos & Loshchilov, Ilya & Hutter, Frank & Buenfil, Guillermo López & Kheiri, Ahmed & Keedwell, Ed & Ocampo-Pineda, Mario & Özcan, Ender & Peña, Sergio Ivvan Valdez & Goldman, Brian & Rionda, Salvador Botello & Hernández-Aguirre, Arturo & Veeramachaneni, Kalyan & Cussat-Blanc, Sylvain
- 692-698 Graphite/diamond ethylene glycol-nanofluids for solar energy applications
by Sani, Elisa & Papi, Nicolò & Mercatelli, Luca & Żyła, Gaweł
- 699-707 Contributions of ultrasonic wave, metal ions, and oxidation on the depolymerization of cellulose and its kinetics
by Li, Hengxiang & Zhang, Kang & Zhang, Xiaohua & Cao, Qing & Jin, Li'e
- 708-723 Experimental study and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of Hybrid Photovoltaic/Thermal (PV/T) solar systems for domestic applications
by Souliotis, Manolis & Arnaoutakis, Nektarios & Panaras, Giorgos & Kavga, Angeliki & Papaefthimiou, Spiros
- 724-735 A novel method to optimize electricity generation from wind energy
by Vogel, E.E. & Saravia, G. & Kobe, S. & Schumann, R. & Schuster, R.
- 736-754 Wind speed forecasting approach based on Singular Spectrum Analysis and Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System
by Moreno, Sinvaldo Rodrigues & dos Santos Coelho, Leandro
- 755-764 The role of hydropower installations for sustainable energy development in Turkey and the world
by Bilgili, Mehmet & Bilirgen, Harun & Ozbek, Arif & Ekinci, Firat & Demirdelen, Tugce
- 765-773 The effect of research and development incentive on wind power investment, a system dynamics approach
by Esmaieli, M. & Ahmadian, M.
- 774-782 Span80/Tween80 stabilized bio-oil-in-diesel microemulsion: Formation and combustion
by Liang, Jie & Qian, Yingying & Yuan, Xingzhong & Leng, Lijian & Zeng, Guangming & Jiang, Longbo & Shao, Jianguang & Luo, Yuan & Ding, Xiaowei & Yang, Zhaoxue & Li, Xuemei
- 783-790 The adoption of building-integrated photovoltaics: barriers and facilitators
by Curtius, Hans Christoph
- 791-800 Variability of wind turbine noise over a diurnal cycle
by Barlas, Emre & Wu, Ka Ling & Zhu, Wei Jun & Porté-Agel, Fernando & Shen, Wen Zhong
- 801-818 Investigation on aerodynamic performance of vertical axis wind turbine with different series airfoil shapes
by Wang, Ying & Shen, Sheng & Li, Gaohui & Huang, Diangui & Zheng, Zhongquan
- 819-829 Effectiveness of optimized control strategy and different hub height turbines on a real wind farm optimization
by Wang, Longyan & Cholette, Michael E. & Zhou, Yunkai & Yuan, Jianping & Tan, Andy C.C. & Gu, Yuantong
- 830-843 Quasi-steady state moving boundary reduced order model of two-phase flow for ORC refrigerant in solar-thermal heat exchanger
by Majumdar, Rudrodip & Singh, Suneet & Saha, Sandip K.
- 844-854 A numerical study of NOx and soot emissions in methane/n-heptane triple flames
by Sabnis, Prithviraj & Aggarwal, Suresh K.
- 855-864 Predicting solar energy generation through artificial neural networks using weather forecasts for microgrid control
by Rodríguez, Fermín & Fleetwood, Alice & Galarza, Ainhoa & Fontán, Luis
- 865-875 Gaussian process regression based inertia emulation and reserve estimation for grid interfaced photovoltaic system
by Kanwal, S. & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Mehmood, C.A.
- 876-887 Modelling the hydrodynamic and morphological impacts of a tidal stream development in Ramsey Sound
by Haverson, David & Bacon, John & Smith, Helen C.M. & Venugopal, Vengatesan & Xiao, Qing
- 888-896 Second generation biofuels production from waste cooking oil via pyrolysis process
by Ben Hassen Trabelsi, Aïda & Zaafouri, Kaouther & Baghdadi, Withek & Naoui, Slim & Ouerghi, Aymen
- 897-904 Enhancement of biogas production from cattle manure pretreated and/or co-digested at pilot-plant scale. Characterization by SEM
by Ormaechea, P. & Castrillón, L. & Suárez-Peña, B. & Megido, L. & Fernández-Nava, Y. & Negral, L. & Marañón, E. & Rodríguez-Iglesias, J.
- 905-914 Integer programming to optimize Micro-Hydro Power Plants for generic river profiles
by Tapia, A. & Millán, P. & Gómez-Estern, F.
- 915-923 Enhanced lipid production and nutrient utilization of food waste hydrolysate by mixed culture of oleaginous yeast Rhodosporidium toruloides and oleaginous microalgae Chlorella vulgaris
by Zeng, Yu & Xie, Tonghui & Li, Panyu & Jian, Banggao & Li, Xiang & Xie, Yi & Zhang, Yongkui
- 924-932 Effects of Jatropha oil blending with C-heavy oil on soot emissions and heat absorption balance characteristics for boiler combustion
by Hashimoto, Nozomu & Nishida, Hiroyuki & Kimoto, Masayoshi & Tainaka, Kazuki & Ikeda, Atsushi & Umemoto, Satoshi
- 933-942 A spatiotemporal universal model for the prediction of the global solar radiation based on Fourier series and the site altitude
by Kaplani, E. & Kaplanis, S. & Mondal, S.
- 943-953 Hydraulic performance evaluation of a micro-turbine with counter rotating runners by experimental investigation and numerical simulation
by Vagnoni, E. & Andolfatto, L. & Richard, S. & Münch-Alligné, C. & Avellan, F.
- 954-959 Development of biomass fast proximate analysis by thermogravimetric scale
by Velázquez- Martí, B. & Gaibor-Chávez, J. & Niño-Ruiz, Z. & Cortés-Rojas, E.
- 960-968 Conversion efficiency gain for concentrated triple-junction solar cell system through thermal management
by Li, Dianhong & Xuan, Yimin & Yin, Ershuai & Li, Qiang
- 969-977 Effect of the diffuser efficiency on wind turbine performance
by Vaz, Jerson R.P. & Wood, David H.
- 978-986 Factors influencing solar drying performance of the red algae Gracilaria chilensis
by Poblete, Rodrigo & Cortes, Ernesto & Macchiavello, Juan & Bakit, José
- 987-1002 Added-mass effects on a horizontal-axis tidal turbine using FAST v8
by Murray, Robynne E. & Thresher, Robert & Jonkman, Jason
- 1003-1031 Advances in switchable and highly insulating autonomous (self-powered) glazing systems for adaptive low energy buildings
by Ghosh, Aritra & Norton, Brian
- 1032-1042 Non-parametric models for joint probabilistic distributions of wind speed and direction data
by Han, Qinkai & Hao, Zhuolin & Hu, Tao & Chu, Fulei
- 1043-1054 Improved near surface wind speed predictions using Gaussian process regression combined with numerical weather predictions and observed meteorological data
by Hoolohan, Victoria & Tomlin, Alison S. & Cockerill, Timothy
- 1055-1063 High performance of Maximum Power Point Tracking Using Ant Colony algorithm in wind turbine
by Mokhtari, Yacine & Rekioua, Djamila
- 1064-1073 Graphene supported magnetically separable solid acid catalyst for the single step conversion of waste cooking oil to biodiesel
by D'Souza, Reena & Vats, Tripti & Chattree, Amit & Siril, Prem Felix
- 1074-1084 Model and simulation of a packed resin column for biodiesel purification
by Uliana, Nilva R. & Kuhl, Louise A. & Quadri, Marintho B. & Oliveira, J. Vladimir
- 1085-1092 In situ, one-step and co-electrodeposition of graphene supported dendritic and spherical nano-palladium-silver bimetallic catalyst on carbon cloth for electrooxidation of methanol in alkaline media
by Ghiabi, Caesar & Ghaffarinejad, Ali & Kazemi, Hojjat & Salahandish, Razieh
- 1093-1101 Numerical simulation of solar chimney power plant adopting the fan model
by Rabehi, Rayan & Chaker, Abla & Ming, Tingzhen & Gong, Tingrui
- 1102-1112 Impact fatigue damage of coated glass fibre reinforced polymer laminate
by Fraisse, Anthony & Bech, Jakob Ilsted & Borum, Kaj Kvisgaard & Fedorov, Vladimir & Frost-Jensen Johansen, Nicolai & McGugan, Malcolm & Mishnaevsky, Leon & Kusano, Yukihiro
- 1113-1125 Performance study of a grid-connected photovoltaic powered central air conditioner in the South China climate
by Li, Y. & Zhao, B.Y. & Zhao, Z.G. & Taylor, R.A. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1126-1140 Solar heating and cooling: Present and future development
by Ge, T.S. & Wang, R.Z. & Xu, Z.Y. & Pan, Q.W. & Du, S. & Chen, X.M. & Ma, T. & Wu, X.N. & Sun, X.L. & Chen, J.F.
2018, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-20 Air-cooled fuel cells: Keys to design and build the oxidant/cooling system
by De las Heras, A. & Vivas, F.J. & Segura, F. & Redondo, M.J. & Andújar, J.M.
- 21-31 Electrosorption of organic acids from aqueous bio-oil and conversion into hydrogen via microbial electrolysis cells
by Park, Lydia Kyoung-Eun & Satinover, Scott J. & Yiacoumi, Sotira & Mayes, Richard T. & Borole, Abhijeet P. & Tsouris, Costas
- 32-38 Experimental investigation of an innovative configuration for new marine current turbine
by Hassanzadeh, Reza & Yaakob, Omar & Gholami, Ahmadali & Pourmahdavi, Maryam & Hoseinzadeh, Mehdi & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Ahmed, Yasser M.
- 39-54 Evaluation of thermo hydraulic effect on offset finned absorber solar air heater
by Rai, Shalini & Chand, Prabha & Sharma, S.P.
- 55-63 Heat transfer analysis of Dielectric Totally Internally Reflecting Concentrators transmitting concentrated solar energy
by Cruz-Silva, O.H. & Jaramillo, O.A. & Castrejón-García, R.
- 64-72 A novel bio-nano emulsion fuel based on biodegradable nanoparticles to improve diesel engines performance and reduce exhaust emissions
by Ettefaghi, Ehsanollah & Ghobadian, Barat & Rashidi, Alimorad & Najafi, G. & Khoshtaghaza, Mohammad Hadi & Rashtchi, Maryam & Sadeghian, Sina
- 73-86 Developing a grid-connected power optimization strategy for the integration of wind power with low-temperature adiabatic compressed air energy storage
by Tong, Shuiguang & Cheng, Zhewu & Cong, Feiyun & Tong, Zheming & Zhang, Yidong
- 87-99 Optimization of H-Rotor Darrieus turbines' mutual interaction in staggered arrangements
by Shaaban, S. & Albatal, A. & Mohamed, M.H.
- 100-107 Multi-objective optimization of simultaneous saccharification and fermentation for cellulosic ethanol production
by Shadbahr, Jalil & Zhang, Yan & Khan, Faisal & Hawboldt, Kelly
- 108-120 Implementation of a novel home energy management system (HEMS) architecture with solar photovoltaic system as supplementary source
by Shakeri, Mohammad & Shayestegan, Mohsen & Reza, S.M. Salim & Yahya, Iskandar & Bais, Badariah & Akhtaruzzaman, Md & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Amin, Nowshad
- 121-132 A hybrid energy storage system with optimized operating strategy for mitigating wind power fluctuations
by Zhang, Yi & Xu, Yujie & Guo, Huan & Zhang, Xinjing & Guo, Cong & Chen, Haisheng
- 133-154 Wind energy research: State-of-the-art and future research directions
by Willis, D.J. & Niezrecki, C. & Kuchma, D. & Hines, E. & Arwade, S.R. & Barthelmie, R.J. & DiPaola, M. & Drane, P.J. & Hansen, C.J. & Inalpolat, M. & Mack, J.H. & Myers, A.T. & Rotea, M.
- 155-165 A robust biomimetic blade design for micro wind turbines
by Ikeda, Teruaki & Tanaka, Hiroto & Yoshimura, Ryosuke & Noda, Ryusuke & Fujii, Takeo & Liu, Hao
- 166-171 Optimization of wind turbine placement in a wind farm using a new pseudo-random number generation method
by Zergane, Saïd & Smaili, Arezki & Masson, Christian
- 172-181 Wind turbine health state monitoring based on a Bayesian data-driven approach
by Song, Zhe & Zhang, Zijun & Jiang, Yu & Zhu, Jin
- 182-192 Bifunctional N-doped graphene Ti and Co nanocomposites for the oxygen reduction and evolution reactions
by Luque-Centeno, J.M. & Martínez-Huerta, M.V. & Sebastián, D. & Lemes, G. & Pastor, E. & Lázaro, M.J.
- 193-205 Experimental analysis and dynamic modeling of a photovoltaic module with porous fins
by Selimefendigil, Fatih & Bayrak, Fatih & Oztop, Hakan F.
- 206-224 Mechanical and reduction characteristics of cold-pressed copper slag pellets composited within biomass and lignite
by Zuo, Zongliang & Yu, Qingbo & Xie, Huaqing & Wang, Kun & Liu, Sihong & Yang, Fan & Qin, Qin & Qi, Zhenfei
- 225-233 Transmission system protection screening for integration of offshore wind power plants
by Sajadi, A. & Strezoski, L. & Clark, K. & Prica, M. & Loparo, K.A.
- 234-249 Hurricane risk assessment of offshore wind turbines
by Hallowell, Spencer T. & Myers, Andrew T. & Arwade, Sanjay R. & Pang, Weichiang & Rawal, Prashant & Hines, Eric M. & Hajjar, Jerome F. & Qiao, Chi & Valamanesh, Vahid & Wei, Kai & Carswell, Wystan & Fontana, Casey M.
- 250-259 NiCo-loaded carbon nanofibers obtained by electrospinning: Bifunctional behavior as air electrodes
by Alegre, C. & Modica, E. & Di Blasi, A. & Di Blasi, O. & Busacca, C. & Ferraro, M. & Aricò, A.S. & Antonucci, V. & Baglio, V.
- 260-269 Biomass and coal co-feed power and SNG polygeneration with chemical looping combustion to reduce carbon footprint for sustainable energy development: Process simulation and thermodynamic assessment
by Fan, Junming & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang
- 270-282 Hydraulic performance prediction of a prototype four-nozzle Pelton turbine by entire flow path simulation
by Zeng, Chongji & Xiao, Yexiang & Luo, Yongyao & Zhang, Jin & Wang, Zhengwei & Fan, Honggang & Ahn, Soo-Hwang
- 283-294 Novel environmentally friendly fuel: The effects of nanographene oxide additives on the performance and emission characteristics of diesel engines fuelled with Ailanthus altissima biodiesel
by Hoseini, S.S. & Najafi, G. & Ghobadian, B. & Mamat, R. & Ebadi, M.T. & Yusaf, Talal
- 295-305 On the actual power coefficient by theoretical developing of the diffuser flange of wind-lens turbine
by Heikal, Hasim A. & Abu-Elyazeed, Osayed S.M. & Nawar, Mohamed A.A. & Attai, Youssef A. & Mohamed, Maged M.S.
- 306-318 Solar irradiation from the energy production of residential PV systems
by Bertrand, Cédric & Housmans, Caroline & Leloux, Jonathan & Journée, Michel
- 319-326 Experimental investigation on 4-strokes biodiesel engine cooling system based on nanofluid
by Micali, Francesco & Milanese, Marco & Colangelo, Gianpiero & de Risi, Arturo
- 327-333 Integrating chromium-based ceramic and acid catalysis to convert glucose into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural
by Cui, Mei & Wu, Zhongjie & Huang, Renliang & Qi, Wei & Su, Rongxin & He, Zhimin
- 334-343 Heat transfer model for thermal performance analysis of parabolic trough solar collectors using nanofluids
by Tagle-Salazar, Pablo D. & Nigam, K.D.P. & Rivera-Solorio, Carlos I.
- 344-355 Real-time monitoring of removal of trace compounds with PTR-MS: Biochar experimental investigation
by Papurello, Davide & Boschetti, Andrea & Silvestri, Silvia & Khomenko, Iuliia & Biasioli, Franco
- 356-364 Oxidative steam reforming of ethanol in a fluidized bed over CeO2-SiO2 supported catalysts: effect of catalytic formulation
by Palma, Vincenzo & Ruocco, Concetta & Ricca, Antonio
- 365-372 Direct power control for grid-connected doubly fed induction generator using disturbance observer based control
by Debouza, Mahdi & Al-Durra, Ahmed & Errouissi, Rachid & Muyeen, S.M.
- 373-383 Coal-to-biomass retrofit in Alberta –value of forest residue bioenergy in the electricity system
by Keller, Victor & Lyseng, Benjamin & English, Jeffrey & Niet, Taco & Palmer-Wilson, Kevin & Moazzen, Iman & Robertson, Bryson & Wild, Peter & Rowe, Andrew
- 384-400 A rule-based energy management scheme for uninterrupted electric vehicles charging at constant price using photovoltaic-grid system
by Bhatti, Abdul Rauf & Salam, Zainal
- 401-412 Development and utilization of geothermal energy in China: Current practices and future strategies
by Hou, Jianchao & Cao, Mengchao & Liu, Pingkuo
- 413-424 Experimental study and thermal analysis of a tubular pressurized air receiver
by Chu, Shunzhou & Bai, Fengwu & Zhang, Xiliang & Yang, Bei & Cui, Zhiying & Nie, Fuliang
- 425-444 Experimental benchmark data for H-shaped and troposkien VAWT architectures
by Battisti, L. & Persico, G. & Dossena, V. & Paradiso, B. & Raciti Castelli, M. & Brighenti, A. & Benini, E.
- 445-455 Evaluation of the performance of distributed and centralized biomass technologies in rural China
by Zhang, Weishi & Wang, Can & Zhang, Long & Xu, Ying & Cui, Yuanzheng & Lu, Zifeng & Streets, David G.
- 456-464 Power to gas and H2/NG blend in SMART energy networks concept
by Kouchachvili, Lia & Entchev, Evgueniy
- 465-471 Catalytic characteristics of the fast pyrolysis of microalgae over oil shale: Analytical Py-GC/MS study
by Yu, Zhaosheng & Dai, Minquan & Huang, Manman & Fang, Shiwen & Xu, Jiachen & Lin, Yan & Ma, Xiaoqian
- 472-484 Resolution of the cloud enhancement problem for one-minute diffuse radiation prediction
by Starke, Allan R. & Lemos, Leonardo F.L. & Boland, John & Cardemil, José M. & Colle, Sergio
- 485-494 Relationship between anaerobic digestion characteristics and biogas production under composting pretreatment
by Zou, Shuzhen & Kang, Di
- 495-500 Experimental study of a designed solar parabolic trough with large rim angle
by Azzouzi, Djelloul & Bourorga, Houssam eddine & Belainine, Khathir abdelrahim & Boumeddane, Boussad
- 501-510 Assessment of diesel engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics fuelled with dual fuel blends
by Singh, Paramvir & Chauhan, S.R. & Goel, Varun
- 511-517 Microwave irradiation with dilute acid hydrolysis applied to enhance the saccharification rate of water hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes)
by Lin, Yuan-Chung & Shangdiar, Sumarlin & Chen, Shang-Cyuan & Chou, Feng-Chih & Lin, Yu-Chieh & Cho, Che-An
- 518-528 Experimental and numerical investigation on wave height and power take–off damping effects on the hydrodynamic performance of an offshore–stationary OWC wave energy converter
by Elhanafi, Ahmed & Kim, Chan Joo
- 529-536 Process performance and population dynamics of ammonium tolerant microorganisms during co-digestion of fish waste and manure
by Solli, Linn & Schnürer, Anna & Horn, Svein J.
- 537-545 Biotechnological products in batch reactors obtained from cellulose, glucose and xylose using thermophilic anaerobic consortium
by Silva, V. & Ratti, R.P. & Sakamoto, I.K. & Andrade, M.V.F. & Varesche, M.B.A.
- 546-556 Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil in an oscillatory flow reactor. Performance as a fuel on a TDI diesel engine
by García-Martín, Juan Francisco & Barrios, Carmen C. & Alés-Álvarez, Francisco-Javier & Dominguez-Sáez, Aida & Alvarez-Mateos, Paloma
- 557-567 Research on the pyrolysis process of crumb tire rubber in waste cooking oil
by Dong, Ruikun & Zhao, Mengzhen
- 568-577 Novel Garcinia gummi-gutta methyl ester (GGME) as a potential alternative feedstock for existing unmodified DI diesel engine
by Subramani, Lingesan & Parthasarathy, M. & Balasubramanian, Dhinesh & Ramalingam, KrishnaMoorthy
- 578-589 Energy droughts from variable renewable energy sources in European climates
by Raynaud, D. & Hingray, B. & François, B. & Creutin, J.D.
- 590-598 Plasmonic enhancement of dye-sensitized solar cells by using Au-decorated Ag dendrites as a morphology-engineered
by Amiri, Omid & Salavati-Niasari, Masoud & Mir, Noshin & Beshkar, Farshad & Saadat, Mohsen & Ansari, Fatemeh
- 599-608 Potential of new business models for grid integrated water electrolysis
by Larscheid, Patrick & Lück, Lara & Moser, Albert
- 609-619 Investigation of the effect of seasonal variation in ground temperature on thermal response tests
by Jensen-Page, Linden & Narsilio, Guillermo A. & Bidarmaghz, Asal & Johnston, Ian W.
- 620-629 Effects of flow depth variations on the wake recovery behind a horizontal-axis hydrokinetic in-stream turbine
by Aghsaee, Payam & Markfort, Corey D.
- 630-647 The influence of waves on morphodynamic impacts of energy extraction at a tidal stream turbine site in the Pentland Firth
by Fairley, I. & Karunarathna, H. & Masters, I.
- 648-654 Solar extinction measurement system based on digital cameras. Application to solar tower plants
by Ballestrín, J. & Monterreal, R. & Carra, M.E. & Fernández-Reche, J. & Polo, J. & Enrique, R. & Rodríguez, J. & Casanova, M. & Barbero, F.J. & Alonso-Montesinos, J. & López, G. & Bosch, J.L. & Batlles, F.J. & Marzo, A.
- 655-667 Cavitation behavior study in the pump mode of a reversible pump-turbine
by Tao, Ran & Xiao, Ruofu & Wang, Fujun & Liu, Weichao
- 668-674 1-Butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride pretreatment of cotton stalk and structure characterization
by Xie, Wei & Zhou, Dayun & Ren, Yanjing & Tang, Shurong & Kuang, Meng & Du, Shuang-kui
- 675-681 Magnetic Fe3O4/MCM-41 composite-supported sodium silicate as heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production
by Xie, Wenlei & Han, Yuxiang & Wang, Hongyan
- 682-693 Integration of a solar pond with a latent heat storage system
by Amirifard, Masoumeh & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Amidpour, Majid
- 694-711 Evaluation of direct solar irradiance from 18 broadband parametric models: Case of Algeria
by Benkaciali, Saïd & Haddadi, Mourad & Khellaf, Abdellah
- 712-728 Modeling the carbon budget of the Australian electricity sector's transition to renewable energy
by Howard, Bahareh Sara & Hamilton, Nicholas E. & Diesendorf, Mark & Wiedmann, Thomas
- 729-737 Impact of tropical desert maritime climate on the performance of a PV grid-connected power plant
by Daher, Daha Hassan & Gaillard, Léon & Amara, Mohamed & Ménézo, Christophe
- 738-746 Analytical solutions and dimensional analysis of pseudo 2D current density distribution model in PEM fuel cells
by Chevalier, S. & Josset, C. & Auvity, B.
- 747-754 Approaches to convert Mucor circinelloides lipid into biodiesel by enzymatic synthesis assisted by microwave irradiations
by Carvalho, Ana Karine F. & Bento, Heitor B.S. & Izário Filho, Hélcio J. & de Castro, Heizir F.
- 755-767 Renewable and non-renewable energy, regime type and economic growth
by Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah & Apio, Alfred
- 768-782 A detailed mathematical model for thermal performance analysis of a cylindrical cavity receiver in a solar parabolic dish collector system
by Karimi, Reza & Gheinani, Touraj Tavakoli & Madadi Avargani, Vahid
- 783-795 Economic analysis of a residential PV system from the timing perspective: A real option model
by Moon, Yongma & Baran, Mesut
- 796-805 Transmittance optimization of solar array encapsulant for high-altitude airship
by Zhu, Weiyu & Xu, Yuanming & Du, Huafei & Zhang, Lanchuan & Li, Jun
- 806-818 Remediation of Black Sea ecosystem and pure H2 generation via H2S-H2O co-electrolysis in a proton-conducting membrane cell stack reactor: A feasibility study of the integrated and autonomous approach
by Ipsakis, Dimitris & Kraia, Tzouliana & Konsolakis, Michalis & Marnellos, George
- 819-828 The influence of stakeholder groups in operation and maintenance services of offshore wind farms: Lesson from Denmark
by Ahsan, Dewan & Pedersen, Søren
- 829-839 Renewable energy performance contracting in the tertiary sector Standardization to overcome barriers in Greece
by Frangou, Maria & Aryblia, Maria & Tournaki, Stavroula & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 840-856 Influence of aspect ratio and orientation on large courtyard thermal conditions in the historical centre of Camagüey-Cuba
by Rodríguez-Algeciras, José & Tablada, Abel & Chaos-Yeras, Mabel & De la Paz, Guillermo & Matzarakis, Andreas
- 857-865 Black-box model for solar storage tanks based on multiple linear regression
by Kicsiny, Richárd
- 866-876 Evaluation of different methods for determining the angle of attack on wind turbine blades with CFD results under axial inflow conditions
by Rahimi, H. & Schepers, J.G. & Shen, W.Z. & García, N. Ramos & Schneider, M.S. & Micallef, D. & Ferreira, C.J. Simao & Jost, E. & Klein, L. & Herráez, I.
- 877-889 Numerical and experimental studies of excitation force approximation for wave energy conversion
by Guo, Bingyong & Patton, Ron J. & Jin, Siya & Lan, Jianglin
- 890-906 Thermal performance analysis of a high-altitude solar-powered hybrid airship
by Zhang, Lanchuan & Li, Jun & Meng, Junhui & Du, Huafei & Lv, Mingyun & Zhu, Weiyu
- 907-914 Parametric analysis for cost-optimal renewable energy integration into residential buildings: Techno-economic model
by Jo, Jin Ho & Aldeman, Matt & Lee, Han-Seung & Ahn, Yong Han
- 915-925 Effect of ammonia on methane production, methanogenesis pathway, microbial community and reactor performance under mesophilic and thermophilic conditions
by Yang, Ziyi & Wang, Wen & He, Yanfeng & Zhang, Ruihong & Liu, Guangqing
- 926-935 A renewable energy solution for stand-alone power generation: A case study of KhshU Site-Iran
by Haratian, Mojtaba & Tabibi, Pouya & Sadeghi, Meisam & Vaseghi, Babak & Poustdouz, Amin
- 936-946 Heat transfer characteristics and performance evaluation of water-cooled PV/T system with cooling channel above PV panel
by Wu, Shuang-Ying & Chen, Chen & Xiao, Lan
- 947-961 A novel merging Tubular Daylight Device with Solar Water Heater – Experimental study
by Marmoush, Mohamed M. & Rezk, Hegazy & Shehata, Nabila & Henry, Jean & Gomaa, Mohamed R.
- 962-973 Latent heat thermal storage with variable porosity metal matrix: A numerical study
by Kumar, Ashish & Saha, Sandip K.
- 974-984 High efficiency control strategy in a wind energy conversion system with doubly fed induction generator
by Karakasis, Nektarios E. & Mademlis, Christos A.
- 985-994 A genset and mini-photobioreactor association for CO2 capturing, enhanced microalgae growth and multigeneration
by Telles, E.C. & Yang, S. & Vargas, J.V.C. & Dias, F.G. & Ordonez, J.C. & Mariano, A.B. & Chagas, M.B. & Davis, T.
- 995-1002 Harvest rain energy by polyaniline-graphene composite films
by Wang, Yingli & Duan, Jialong & Zhao, Yuanyuan & He, Benlin & Tang, Qunwei
- 1003-1014 A new low-cost installation scheme of PATs for pico-hydropower to recover energy in residential areas
by Carravetta, A. & Fecarotta, O. & Ramos, H.M.
- 1015-1020 Wind turbine power curve modeling based on Gaussian Processes and Artificial Neural Networks
by Manobel, Bartolomé & Sehnke, Frank & Lazzús, Juan A. & Salfate, Ignacio & Felder, Martin & Montecinos, Sonia
- 1021-1037 Double weighted particle swarm optimization to non-convex wind penetrated emission/economic dispatch and multiple fuel option systems
by Kheshti, Mostafa & Ding, Lei & Ma, Shicong & Zhao, Bing
- 1038-1048 Optimal solar tree design for increased flexibility in seasonal energy extraction
by Dey, Sumon & Lakshmanan, Madan Kumar & Pesala, Bala
- 1049-1057 Optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis for effective lipid extraction from microalgae Scenedesmus sp
by Zhang, Yi & Kong, Xiaoying & Wang, Zhongming & Sun, Yongming & Zhu, Shunni & Li, Lianhua & Lv, Pengmei
2018, Volume 124, Issue C
- 3-10 Enhancement of ethanol production from synthetic medium model of hydrolysate of macroalgae
by Sayed, Walaa & Cabrol, Audrey & Abdallah, Rawa & Taha, Samir & Amrane, Abdeltif & Djelal, Hayet
- 11-20 Ash melting behaviour of wheat straw blends with wood and reed
by Link, Siim & Yrjas, Patrik & Hupa, Leena
- 21-26 Assessing the potential of renewable energy sources (biogas and sludge) in a full-scale UASB-based treatment plant
by Rosa, A.P. & Chernicharo, C.A.L. & Lobato, L.C.S. & Silva, R.V. & Padilha, R.F. & Borges, J.M.
- 27-33 Effect of Crambe abyssinica oil degumming in phosphorus concentration of refined oil and derived biodiesel
by Costa, Emanuel & Almeida, Manuel Fonseca & Alvim-Ferraz, Maria da Conceição & Dias, Joana Maia
- 34-39 Preparation of biofuels with waste cooking oil by fluid catalytic cracking: The effect of catalyst performance on the products
by Wang, Yan & Cao, Yang & Li, Jin
- 40-49 Biogas production from thermophilic anaerobic digestion of kraft pulp mill sludge
by do Carmo Precci Lopes, Alice & Mudadu Silva, Cláudio & Pereira Rosa, André & de Ávila Rodrigues, Fábio
- 50-60 Is MSW derived DME a viable clean cooking fuel in Kolkata, India?
by Grové, Johannes & Lant, Paul A. & Greig, Chris R. & Smart, Simon
- 61-74 A closed loop biowaste to biofuel integrated process fed with waste frying oil, organic waste and algal biomass: Feasibility at pilot scale
by Paladino, O. & Neviani, M.
- 75-83 Biogas to liquefied biomethane via cryogenic upgrading technologies
by Pellegrini, Laura Annamaria & De Guido, Giorgia & Langé, Stefano
- 84-94 Combustion of Refined Renewable Biomass Fuel (RRBF) in a bubbling fluidized bed
by Schulzke, T. & Westermeyer, J. & Giani, H. & Hornsby, C.
- 95-102 Investigation into thin layer drying rates and equilibrium moisture content of abattoir paunch waste
by Spence, Jennifer & Buttsworth, David & McCabe, Bernadette K. & Baillie, Craig & Antille, Diogenes L. & Carter, Brad