Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
2018, Volume 124, Issue C
- 3-10 Enhancement of ethanol production from synthetic medium model of hydrolysate of macroalgae
by Sayed, Walaa & Cabrol, Audrey & Abdallah, Rawa & Taha, Samir & Amrane, Abdeltif & Djelal, Hayet
- 11-20 Ash melting behaviour of wheat straw blends with wood and reed
by Link, Siim & Yrjas, Patrik & Hupa, Leena
- 21-26 Assessing the potential of renewable energy sources (biogas and sludge) in a full-scale UASB-based treatment plant
by Rosa, A.P. & Chernicharo, C.A.L. & Lobato, L.C.S. & Silva, R.V. & Padilha, R.F. & Borges, J.M.
- 27-33 Effect of Crambe abyssinica oil degumming in phosphorus concentration of refined oil and derived biodiesel
by Costa, Emanuel & Almeida, Manuel Fonseca & Alvim-Ferraz, Maria da Conceição & Dias, Joana Maia
- 34-39 Preparation of biofuels with waste cooking oil by fluid catalytic cracking: The effect of catalyst performance on the products
by Wang, Yan & Cao, Yang & Li, Jin
- 40-49 Biogas production from thermophilic anaerobic digestion of kraft pulp mill sludge
by do Carmo Precci Lopes, Alice & Mudadu Silva, Cláudio & Pereira Rosa, André & de Ávila Rodrigues, Fábio
- 50-60 Is MSW derived DME a viable clean cooking fuel in Kolkata, India?
by Grové, Johannes & Lant, Paul A. & Greig, Chris R. & Smart, Simon
- 61-74 A closed loop biowaste to biofuel integrated process fed with waste frying oil, organic waste and algal biomass: Feasibility at pilot scale
by Paladino, O. & Neviani, M.
- 75-83 Biogas to liquefied biomethane via cryogenic upgrading technologies
by Pellegrini, Laura Annamaria & De Guido, Giorgia & Langé, Stefano
- 84-94 Combustion of Refined Renewable Biomass Fuel (RRBF) in a bubbling fluidized bed
by Schulzke, T. & Westermeyer, J. & Giani, H. & Hornsby, C.
- 95-102 Investigation into thin layer drying rates and equilibrium moisture content of abattoir paunch waste
by Spence, Jennifer & Buttsworth, David & McCabe, Bernadette K. & Baillie, Craig & Antille, Diogenes L. & Carter, Brad
- 103-113 Cultivating Ciona intestinalis to counteract marine eutrophication: Environmental assessment of a marine biomass based bioenergy and biofertilizer production system
by Hackl, Roman & Hansson, Julia & Norén, Fredrik & Stenberg, Olle & Olshammar, Mikael
- 114-120 Integrated production of biodiesel and bioethanol from sweet potato
by Virgínio e Silva, Joab Oliveira & Almeida, Manuel Fonseca & da Conceição Alvim-Ferraz, Maria & Dias, Joana Maia
- 121-128 Energy performance of a new biomass harvester for recovery of orchard wood wastes as alternative to mulching
by Nati, Carla & Boschiero, Martina & Picchi, Gianni & Mastrolonardo, Giovanni & Kelderer, Markus & Zerbe, Stefan
- 129-135 Anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and domestic wastewater – Effect of intermittent feeding on short and long chain fatty acids accumulation
by Chan, Pak Chuen & de Toledo, Renata Alves & Shim, Hojae
- 136-143 Optimization of bioethanol production from steam exploded hornbeam wood (Ostrya carpinifolia) by enzymatic hydrolysis
by Barbanera, M. & Lascaro, E. & Foschini, D. & Cotana, F. & Buratti, C.
- 144-154 Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil via supercritical methanol: Optimisation and reactor simulation
by Aboelazayem, Omar & Gadalla, Mamdouh & Saha, Basudeb
- 155-164 Biofuel production from olive mill wastewater through its Ni/Al2O3 and Ru/Al2O3 catalyzed supercritical water gasification
by Kıpçak, Ekin & Akgün, Mesut
- 165-171 Enzymatic esterification of acid oil from soapstocks obtained in vegetable oil refining: Effect of enzyme concentration
by Cruz, Mariana & Pinho, Sílvia Cardinal & Mota, Ricardo & Almeida, Manuel Fonseca & Dias, Joana Maia
- 172-179 Batch pyrolysis of pellet made of biomass and crude glycerol: Mass and energy balances
by Bartocci, Pietro & Bidini, Gianni & Asdrubali, Francesco & Beatrice, Carlo & Frusteri, Francesco & Fantozzi, Francesco
- 180-188 Environmental impact of municipal solid waste management using Life Cycle Assessment: The effect of anaerobic digestion, materials recovery and secondary fuels production
by Cremiato, Raffaele & Mastellone, Maria Laura & Tagliaferri, Carla & Zaccariello, Lucio & Lettieri, Paola
- 189-196 A novel process intensification strategy for second-generation ethanol production from sugarcane bagasse in fluidized bed reactor
by Antunes, F.A.F. & Chandel, A.K. & Brumano, L.P. & Terán Hilares, R. & Peres, G.F.D. & Ayabe, L.E.S. & Sorato, V.S. & Santos, J.R. & Santos, J.C. & Da Silva, S.S.
- 197-201 Comparison of slow and fast pyrolysis for converting biomass into fuel
by Al Arni, Saleh
- 202-211 Loop bioenergy production and carbon sequestration of polymeric waste by integrating biochemical and thermochemical conversion processes: A conceptual framework and recent advances
by Lü, Fan & Hua, Zhang & Shao, Liming & He, Pinjing
2018, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-14 The impacts of renewable energy and technological innovation on environment-energy-growth nexus: New evidence from a panel quantile regression
by Chen, Wenhui & Lei, Yalin
- 15-25 The effect of temperature on the microbial communities of peak biogas production in batch biogas reactors
by Tian, Guangliang & Yang, Bin & Dong, Minghua & Zhu, Rui & Yin, Fang & Zhao, Xingling & Wang, Yongxia & Xiao, Wei & Wang, Qiang & Zhang, Wudi & Cui, Xiaolong
- 26-35 Experimental investigation of solar chimney with phase change material (PCM)
by Fadaei, Niloufar & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Akbarzadeh, Aliakbar & Hashemabadi, Seyed Hassan
- 36-43 The role of renewable versus non-renewable energy to the level of CO2 emissions a panel analysis of sub- Saharan Africa’s Βig 10 electricity generators
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Dogan, Eyup
- 44-51 Waste tire pyrolysis using thermal solar energy: An integrated approach
by Zeaiter, Joseph & Azizi, Fouad & Lameh, Mohammad & Milani, Dia & Ismail, Hamza Y. & Abbas, Ali
- 52-57 Degradation issues of PEM electrolysis MEAs
by Siracusano, S. & Van Dijk, N. & Backhouse, R. & Merlo, L. & Baglio, V. & Aricò, A.S.
- 58-66 Novel short term solar irradiance forecasting models
by Akarslan, Emre & Hocaoglu, Fatih Onur & Edizkan, Rifat
- 67-78 Fuzzy scheduling of a non-isolated micro-grid with renewable resources
by Banaei, Mohsen & Rezaee, Babak
- 79-91 Impact of fusel oil moisture reduction on the fuel properties and combustion characteristics of SI engine fueled with gasoline-fusel oil blends
by Awad, Omar I. & Ali, Obed M. & Hammid, Ali Thaeer & Mamat, Rizalman
- 92-103 Energy technology and lifestyle: A case study of the University at Buffalo 2015 Solar Decathlon home
by Bohm, Martha
- 104-116 Modified exergoeconomic analysis method based on energy level with reliability consideration: Cost allocations in a biomass trigeneration system
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Li, Meng & Ren, Fukang & Li, Xiaojing & Liu, Boxiang
- 117-124 Nanostructured electrodes for hydrogen production in alkaline electrolyzer
by Ganci, Fabrizio & Lombardo, Salvatore & Sunseri, Carmelo & Inguanta, Rosalinda
- 125-134 Production, characterization and evaluation of the energetic capability of bioethanol from Salicornia Bigelovii as a renewable energy source
by Bañuelos, Jennifer A. & Velázquez-Hernández, I. & Guerra-Balcázar, M. & Arjona, N.
- 135-149 Advancing renewable energy in resource-rich economies of the MENA
by Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Sen, Anupama & Fattouh, Bassam
- 150-161 An innovative small-scale prototype plant integrating a solar dish concentrator with a molten salt storage system
by Turrini, Sebastiano & Bettonte, Marco & Eccher, Massimo & Grigiante, Maurizio & Miotello, Antonio & Brusa, Roberto S.
- 162-190 Business models and innovativeness of potential renewable energy projects in Africa
by Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Nantongo, Irene & Bamutura, Cleus & Rwema, Michel & Lyambai, Martin & Abimana, Colette & Akumu, Eric O. & Alokore, Yunus & Babalola, Samuel O. & Gachuri, Amon K.K. & Hefney Diab, Mahmoud S. & Ituze, Gemma & Kiprono, Hillary & Kouakou, Gnamien C. & Kukeera, Tonny & Megne, Waffo B. & Muceka, Rolex & Mugumya, Andrew & Mwongereza, Jean d’Amour & Nwadiaru, Ogechi V. & Sow, Salif
- 191-203 Assessment of machine learning techniques for deterministic and probabilistic intra-hour solar forecasts
by Pedro, Hugo T.C. & Coimbra, Carlos F.M. & David, Mathieu & Lauret, Philippe
- 204-217 Optimization under uncertainty of a biomass-integrated renewable energy microgrid with energy storage
by Zheng, Yingying & Jenkins, Bryan M. & Kornbluth, Kurt & Træholt, Chresten
- 218-226 Biomass high energy density fuel transformed from α-pinene catalyzed by Brönsted-Lewis acidic heteropoly inorganic-organic salt
by Yuan, Bing & Wang, Zhilei & Yue, Xudong & Yu, Fengli & Xie, Congxia & Yu, Shitao
- 227-235 Geometry optimization of a heat storage system for concentrated solar power plants (CSP)
by Solé, Aran & Falcoz, Quentin & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Neveu, Pierre
- 236-248 Matching demand with supply at low cost in 139 countries among 20 world regions with 100% intermittent wind, water, and sunlight (WWS) for all purposes
by Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Cameron, Mary A. & Mathiesen, Brian V.
- 249-262 Design of a boundary-layer suction system for turbulent trailing-edge noise reduction of wind turbines
by Arnold, B. & Lutz, Th. & Krämer, E.
- 263-272 Fluid-based spectrally selective filters for direct immersed PVT solar systems in building applications
by Chemisana, D. & Fernandez, E.F. & Riverola, A. & Moreno, A.
- 273-280 Friction loss and energy recovery of a Pelton turbine for different spear positions
by Jeon, Heungsu & Park, Joo Hoon & Shin, Youhwan & Choi, Minsuk
- 281-293 3D TiO2 self-acting system based on dye-sensitized solar cell and g-C3N4/TiO2-MIP to enhanced photodegradation performance
by Rezaei, Behzad & Irannejad, Neda & Ensafi, Ali A.
- 294-300 Comments on solar azimuth angle
by Soulayman, S.
- 301-311 Perceptions and attitudes of residents living near a wind turbine compared with those living near a coal power plant
by Thomson, Heather & Kempton, Willett
- 312-322 Wave energy characterization and assessment in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, East and West Coasts with Energy Event concept
by Haces-Fernandez, Francisco & Li, Hua & Ramirez, David
- 323-333 LTC (low-temperature combustion) analysis of PCCI (premixed charge compression ignition) with n-butanol and cotton seed biodiesel versus combustion and emissions characteristics of their binary mixtures
by Soloiu, Valentin & Moncada, Jose D. & Gaubert, Remi & Muiños, Martin & Harp, Spencer & Ilie, Marcel & Zdanowicz, Andrew & Molina, Gustavo
- 334-341 New method for optimal allocation of distribution generation aimed at active losses reduction
by da Rosa, William M. & Teixeira, Julio C. & Belati, Edmarcio A.
- 342-352 Passive thermal performance prediction and multi-objective optimization of naturally-ventilated underground shelter in Malaysia
by Mukhtar, A. & Ng, K.C. & Yusoff, M.Z.
- 353-381 The wellbore heat exchangers: A technical review
by Alimonti, C. & Soldo, E. & Bocchetti, D. & Berardi, D.
- 382-397 Analyzing the performance of clean development mechanism for electric power systems under uncertain environment
by Jin, S.W. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, S.
- 398-406 A review on the applications of nanofluids in solar energy field
by Khanafer, Khalil & Vafai, Kambiz
- 407-416 A bibliometric-based technique to identify emerging photovoltaic technologies in a comparative assessment with expert review
by Moro, Alberto & Boelman, Elisa & Joanny, Geraldine & Garcia, Juan Lopez
- 417-427 An innovative energy pile technology to expand the viability of geothermal bridge deck snow melting for different United States regions: Computational assisted feasibility analyses
by Han, Chanjuan & Yu, Xiong (Bill)
- 428-438 Accelerating drying process of tomato slices in a PV-assisted solar dryer using a sun tracking system
by Samimi-Akhijahani, Hadi & Arabhosseini, Akbar
- 439-449 Heat transfer network for a parabolic trough collector as a heat collecting element using nanofluid
by Kasaiean, Alibakhsh & Sameti, Mohammad & Daneshazarian, Reza & Noori, Zahra & Adamian, Armen & Ming, Tingzhen
- 450-459 Fatigue life sensitivity of monopile-supported offshore wind turbines to damping
by Rezaei, Ramtin & Fromme, Paul & Duffour, Philippe
- 460-474 Optimal energy management of a renewable-based isolated microgrid with pumped-storage unit and demand response
by Ghasemi, Ahmad & Enayatzare, Mehdi
- 475-485 Sustainable bio-energy potential of perennial energy grass from reclaimed coalmine spoil (marginal sites) of India
by Kumar, Sanjoy & Ghosh, Prosenjit
- 486-498 Unveiling algal cultivation using raceway ponds for biodiesel production and its quality assessment
by Baldev, Edachery & Mubarakali, Davoodbasha & Saravanakumar, Kandasamy & Arutselvan, Chithirai & Alharbi, Naiyf S. & Alharbi, Sulaiman Ali & Sivasubramanian, Velusamy & Thajuddin, Nooruddin
- 499-512 A new flexible geothermal based cogeneration system producing power and refrigeration
by Mahmoudi, S.M.S. & Akbari Kordlar, M.
- 513-525 A database infrastructure to implement real-time solar and wind power generation intra-hour forecasts
by Pedro, Hugo T.C. & Lim, Edwin & Coimbra, Carlos F.M.
- 526-540 Wind farm monitoring using Mahalanobis distance and fuzzy clustering
by Ruiz de la Hermosa González-Carrato, Raúl
- 541-548 Increase in biogas production in anaerobic sludge digestion by combining aerobic hydrolysis and addition of metallic wastes
by Montalvo, Silvio & Vielma, Stephania & Borja, Rafael & Huiliñir, César & Guerrero, Lorna
- 549-562 GHG-mitigation oriented and coal-consumption constrained inexact robust model for regional energy structure adjustment – A case study for Jiangsu Province, China
by Ji, Ling & Zhang, Bei-Bei & Huang, Guo-He & Xie, Yu-Lei & Niu, Dong-Xiao
- 563-577 Sustainable development enhanced in the decision process of electricity generation expansion planning
by Cardoso de Lima, Gracieli Sartório & Lopes, Elaine Coelho & Motta, Juliana Gutierrez & Asano, Roberto & Valverde, María & Suyama, Ricardo & Leite, Patricia Teixeira
- 578-589 Study of mixing systems and geometric configurations for anaerobic digesters using CFD analysis
by Leonzio, Grazia
- 590-602 Design of pico-hydro turbine generator systems for self-powered electrochemical water disinfection devices
by Powell, D. & Ebrahimi, A. & Nourbakhsh, S. & Meshkahaldini, M. & Bilton, A.M.
- 603-615 Assessing the impact of optical errors in a novel 2-stage dish concentrator using Monte-Carlo ray-tracing simulation
by Yang, Song & Wang, Jun & Lund, Peter D. & Jiang, Chuan & Liu, Deli
- 616-626 Experimental investigation of photo-thermal analysis of blended nanoparticles (Al2O3/Co3O4) for direct absorption solar thermal collector
by Bhalla, Vishal & Khullar, Vikrant & Tyagi, Himanshu
- 627-633 Wind turbine impact on near-ground air temperature
by Moravec, David & Barták, Vojtěch & Puš, Vladimír & Wild, Jan
- 634-638 Effectively predict the solar radiation transmittance of dusty photovoltaic panels through Lambert-Beer law
by Xingcai, Li & Kun, Niu
- 639-651 Social acceptance of renewable energy projects: A contingent valuation investigation in Western Greece
by Paravantis, John A. & Stigka, Eleni & Mihalakakou, Giouli & Michalena, Evanthie & Hills, Jeremy M. & Dourmas, Vasilis
- 652-663 Statistical analysis of wind characteristics using Weibull and Rayleigh distributions in Deokjeok-do Island – Incheon, South Korea
by Ali, Sajid & Lee, Sang-Moon & Jang, Choon-Man
- 664-674 Inhibitory effects of lignin on enzymatic hydrolysis: The role of lignin chemistry and molecular weight
by Li, Xiang & Li, Mi & Pu, Yunqiao & Ragauskas, Arthur J. & Klett, Adam S. & Thies, Mark & Zheng, Yi
- 675-682 A much cheaper method to separate ethanol after solid-state fermentation process in renewable energy production
by Zhou, Jing-Zhi & Feng, Jun-Xiao & Xu, Qian & Zhao, Yu-Jie
- 683-693 Detailed performance model of a hybrid photovoltaic/thermal system utilizing selective spectral nanofluid absorption
by Brekke, Nick & Dale, John & DeJarnette, Drew & Hari, Parameswar & Orosz, Matthew & Roberts, Kenneth & Tunkara, Ebrima & Otanicar, Todd
- 694-705 An experimental investigation of three new hybrid wind speed forecasting models using multi-decomposing strategy and ELM algorithm
by Liu, Hui & Mi, Xiwei & Li, Yanfei
- 706-718 Characterising the tidal stream power resource around France using a high-resolution harmonic database
by Guillou, Nicolas & Neill, Simon P. & Robins, Peter E.
- 719-729 Wind energy research in Mexico
by Hernández-Escobedo, Quetzalcoatl & Perea-Moreno, Alberto-Jesús & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 730-747 Enhancing the primary efficiency of an oscillating water column wave energy converter based on a dual-mass system analogy
by Rezanejad, K. & Guedes Soares, C.
- 748-755 Optimization of wind turbines siting in a wind farm using genetic algorithm based local search
by Abdelsalam, Ali M. & El-Shorbagy, M.A.
- 756-766 The analysis of turbulence intensity based on wind speed data in onshore wind farms
by Ren, Guorui & Liu, Jinfu & Wan, Jie & Li, Fei & Guo, Yufeng & Yu, Daren
- 767-780 AHP-based design method of a lightweight, portable and flexible air-based PV-T module for UAV shelter hangars
by Ulloa, Carlos & Nuñez, José M. & Lin, Chengxian & Rey, Guillermo
- 781-792 An environmental Life Cycle Assessment of rooftop solar in Bangkok, Thailand
by Eskew, John & Ratledge, Meredith & Wallace, Michael & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Rakkwamsuk, Pattana
- 793-805 Short-term solar power forecasting considering cloud coverage and ambient temperature variation effects
by Gandoman, Foad H. & Abdel Aleem, Shady H.E. & Omar, Noshin & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Alenezi, Faisal Q.
- 806-816 Spatial distribution of offshore wind statistics on the coast of Portugal using Regional Frequency Analysis
by Campos, R.M. & Guedes Soares, C.
- 817-827 Condition monitoring of a wind turbine drive train based on its power dependant vibrations
by Romero, Antonio & Soua, Slim & Gan, Tat-Hean & Wang, Bin
2018, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-16 Application of nanofluid to improve the thermal performance of horizontal spiral coil utilized in solar ponds: Geometric study
by Khodabandeh, Erfan & Safaei, Mohammad Reza & Akbari, Soheil & Akbari, Omid Ali & Alrashed, Abdullah A.A.A.
- 17-25 Pumps as turbines for efficient energy recovery in water supply networks
by Kramer, M. & Terheiden, K. & Wieprecht, S.
- 26-34 Thermal performance of a thermosyphon heat pipe evacuated tube solar collector using silver-water nanofluid for commercial applications
by Ozsoy, Ahmet & Corumlu, Vahit
- 35-44 Nature-inspired smart solar concentrators by 4D printing
by Momeni, Farhang & Ni, Jun
- 45-54 Combustion behaviors and temperature characteristics in pulverized biomass dust explosions
by Jiang, Haipeng & Bi, Mingshu & Li, Bei & Gan, Bo & Gao, Wei
- 55-64 Quantifying thermal decomposition regimes of textile dyeing sludge, pomelo peel, and their blends
by Xie, Candie & Liu, Jingyong & Xie, Wuming & Kuo, Jiahong & Lu, Xingwen & Zhang, Xiaochun & He, Yao & Sun, Jian & Chang, Kenlin & Xie, Wenhao & Liu, Chao & Sun, Shuiyu & Buyukada, Musa & Evrendilek, Fatih
- 65-79 Resultant vibration signal model based fault diagnosis of a single stage planetary gear train with an incipient tooth crack on the sun gear
by Liu, Xianzeng & Yang, Yuhu & Zhang, Jun
- 80-88 Utilization of de-oiled algal biomass for enhancing vehicular quality biodiesel production from Chlorella sp. in mixotrophic cultivation systems
by Katiyar, Richa & Bharti, Randhir K. & Gurjar, B.R. & Kumar, Amit & Biswas, Shalini & Pruthi, Vikas
- 89-97 Quantitative analyses of biogas plant accidents in Europe
by Trávníček, Petr & Kotek, Luboš & Junga, Petr & Vítěz, Tomáš & Drápela, Karel & Chovanec, Jan
- 98-107 Effect of retrofitting a silver/water nanofluid-based photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) system with a PCM-thermal battery for residential applications
by Lari, Muhammad O. & Sahin, Ahmet Z.
- 108-117 Impact analysis of electricity supply unreliability to interdependent economic sectors by an economic-technical approach
by Gu, Chenghong & Zhang, Xin & Ma, Kang & Yan, Jie & Song, Yonghua
- 118-130 Comparison of late PCCI combustion, performance and emissions of diesel engine for B20 and B100 fuels by KIVA-CHEMKIN coupling
by Zehni, Alborz & Saray, Rahim Khoshbakhti
- 131-139 A Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) model for wind farms that include Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
by Bruck, Maira & Sandborn, Peter & Goudarzi, Navid
- 140-151 Performance evaluation of a brine-recirculation multistage flash desalination system coupled with nanofluid-based direct absorption solar collector
by Garg, Kapil & Khullar, Vikrant & Das, Sarit K. & Tyagi, Himanshu
- 152-162 Enhancing biomass + coal Co-firing scenarios via biomass torrefaction and carbonization: Case study of avocado pit biomass and Illinois No. 6 coal
by Xue, Junjie & Chellappa, Thiago & Ceylan, Selim & Goldfarb, Jillian L.
- 163-172 Synthesis and characterization of composite membranes modified with Halloysite nanotubes and phosphotungstic acid for electrochemical hydrogen pumps
by Rico-Zavala, A. & Gurrola, M.P. & Arriaga, L.G. & Bañuelos, Jennifer A. & Álvarez-Contreras, L. & Carbone, A. & Saccà, A. & Matera, Fabio V. & Pedicini, R. & Álvarez, A. & Ledesma-García, J.
- 173-183 An analysis of meteorological parameters influencing solar drying systems in Algeria using the isopleth chart technique
by Benseddik, A. & Azzi, A. & Chellali, F. & Khanniche, R. & Allaf, k.
- 184-195 Performance evaluation of enhanced geothermal system (EGS): Surrogate models, sensitivity study and ranking key parameters
by Asai, Pranay & Panja, Palash & McLennan, John & Moore, Joseph
- 196-205 Effect of additives on performance, combustion and emission behavior of preheated palm oil/diesel blends in DI diesel engine
by Senthur Prabu, S. & Asokan, M.A. & Prathiba, S. & Ahmed, Shakkeel & Puthean, George
- 206-215 A new approach to mitigate intense temperature gradients in ceramic foam solar receivers
by Nimvari, Majid Eshagh & Jouybari, Nima Fallah & Esmaili, Qadir
- 216-224 Two-step methyl ester production and characterization from the broiler rendering fat: The optimization of the first step
by Keskin, Ahmet
- 225-238 Insight perspectives of thermostable endoglucanases for bioethanol production: A review
by Akram, Fatima & Haq, Ikram ul & Imran, Wafa & Mukhtar, Hamid
- 239-250 Energy efficiency improvement of a bioethanol distillery, by replacing a rectifying column with a pervaporation unit
by Tgarguifa, Ahmed & Abderafi, Souad & Bounahmidi, Tijani
- 251-263 Combined production of electricity and hydrogen from solar energy and its use in the wine sector
by Carroquino, Javier & Roda, Vicente & Mustata, Radu & Yago, Jesús & Valiño, Luis & Lozano, Antonio & Barreras, Félix
- 265-274 Techno-economic optimization for two SHPPs that form a combined system
by Karamarković, Vladan M. & Nikolić, Miloš V. & Karamarković, Rade M. & Karamarković, Miodrag V. & Marašević, Miljan R.
- 275-290 Rotational characteristics and capture efficiency of a variable guide vane wave energy converter
by Yu, Tongshun & Shi, Hongda & Song, Wenfu
- 291-300 How do PV households use their PV system and how is this related to their energy use?
by Wittenberg, Inga & Matthies, Ellen
- 301-309 Effect of ternary blends of bio-ethanol, diesel and castor oil on performance, emission and combustion in a CI engine
by Prakash, T. & Geo, V. Edwin & Martin, Leenus Jesu & Nagalingam, B.
- 310-322 Study of Jatropha curcas shell bio-oil-diesel blend in VCR CI engine using RSM
by Patel, Himanshu & Rajai, Vikram & Das, Prasanta & Charola, Samir & Mudgal, Anurag & Maiti, Subarna
- 323-328 Applicability of CuRhO2 as a solar energy converter
by Crespo, César Tablero
- 329-338 Experimental investigation of thermal performance of an evacuated U-Tube solar collector with ZnO/Etylene glycol-pure water nanofluids
by Kaya, Hüseyin & Arslan, Kamil & Eltugral, Nurettin
- 339-353 Experimental results of gradual porosity volumetric air receivers with wire meshes
by Avila-Marin, Antonio L. & Alvarez de Lara, Monica & Fernandez-Reche, Jesus
- 354-361 Water deionization with renewable energy production in microalgae - microbial desalination process
by Kokabian, Bahareh & Ghimire, Umesh & Gude, Veera Gnaneswar
- 362-374 Feed-in tariff vs incentivized self-consumption: Options for residential solar PV policy in Brunei Darussalam
by Pacudan, Romeo
- 375-381 Experimental investigation on a solar dryer integrated with condenser unit of split air conditioner (A/C) for enhancing drying rate
by Chandrasekar, M. & Senthilkumar, T. & Kumaragurubaran, B. & Fernandes, J. Peter
- 382-391 Rural households' renewable energy usage intention in Iran: Extending the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology
by Rezaei, Rohollah & Ghofranfarid, Marjan
- 392-405 Temporal downscaling of test reference years: Effects on the long-term evaluation of photovoltaic systems
by García, Ignacio & Torres, José Luis
- 406-418 Flow and heat transfer analysis of TiO2/water nanofluid in a ribbed flat-plate solar collector
by Bazdidi-Tehrani, Farzad & Khabazipur, Arash & Vasefi, Seyed Iman
- 419-428 Torrefaction of densified mesocarp fibre and palm kernel shell
by Mohd Faizal, Hasan & Shamsuddin, Hielfarith Suffri & M. Heiree, M. Harif & Muhammad Ariff Hanaffi, Mohd Fuad & Abdul Rahman, Mohd Rosdzimin & Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Latiff, Z.A.
- 429-442 Performance analysis of a large geothermal heating and cooling system
by Naicker, Selvaraj S. & Rees, Simon J.
- 443-454 Solar evaporation via nanofluids: A comparative study
by Zeiny, Aimen & Jin, Haichuan & Lin, Guiping & Song, Pengxiang & Wen, Dongsheng
- 455-459 Influence of growth kinetics of microalgal cultures on biogas production
by Córdova, O. & Ruiz-Filippi, G. & Fermoso, F.G. & Chamy, R.
- 460-471 Performance of an unglazed transpire collector in the facade of a building for heating and cooling in combination with a desiccant evaporative cooler
by Peci, F. & Comino, F. & Ruiz de Adana, M.
- 472-486 Optimal sizing of energy storage system and its cost-benefit analysis for power grid planning with intermittent wind generation
by Xia, Shiwei & Chan, K.W. & Luo, Xiao & Bu, Siqi & Ding, Zhaohao & Zhou, Bin
- 487-496 Comparison of CST with different hours of storage in the Australian National Electricity Market
by Wu, Yunyang & Reedman, Luke J. & Barrett, Mark A. & Spataru, Catalina
- 497-506 Geographic maps of the impact of government incentives on the economic viability of solar power
by MacDougall, Hillary & Tomosk, Steve & Wright, David
- 507-516 Strategies to increase the potential use of oleaginous microalgae as biodiesel feedstocks: Nutrient starvations and cost-effective harvesting process
by Srinuanpan, Sirasit & Cheirsilp, Benjamas & Prasertsan, Poonsuk & Kato, Yasuo & Asano, Yasuhisa
- 517-525 Growth of large-cell and easily-sedimentation microalgae Golenkinia SDEC-16 for biofuel production and campus sewage treatment
by Nie, Changliang & Pei, Haiyan & Jiang, Liqun & Cheng, Juan & Han, Fei
- 526-532 Biohydrogen production from chewing gum manufacturing residue in a two-step process of dark fermentation and photofermentation
by Seifert, K. & Zagrodnik, R. & Stodolny, M. & Łaniecki, M.
- 533-550 Multi-step ahead forecasting in electrical power system using a hybrid forecasting system
by Du, Pei & Wang, Jianzhou & Yang, Wendong & Niu, Tong
- 551-560 A hybrid algorithm based optimization on modeling of grid independent biodiesel-based hybrid solar/wind systems
by Guangqian, Du & Bekhrad, Kaveh & Azarikhah, Pouria & Maleki, Akbar
- 561-575 Optimization of bauhinia variegata biodiesel production and its performance, combustion and emission study on diesel engine
by Yatish, K.V. & Lalithamba, H.S. & Suresh, R. & Harsha Hebbar, H.R.
- 576-588 Transient response of a SPAR-type floating offshore wind turbine with fractured mooring lines
by Li, Yan & Zhu, Qiang & Liu, Liqin & Tang, Yougang
- 589-601 Life cycle assessment of olive pomace valorisation through pyrolysis
by Parascanu, M.M. & Puig Gamero, M. & Sánchez, P. & Soreanu, G. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 602-607 Renewable gasoline production from oleic acid by oxidative cleavage followed by decarboxylation
by Sembiring, Kiky Corneliasari & Aunillah, Asif & Minami, Eiji & Saka, Shiro
- 608-618 Improving the calibration of building simulation with interpolated weather datasets
by Eguía Oller, Pablo & Alonso Rodríguez, José María & Saavedra González, Ángeles & Arce Fariña, Elena & Granada Álvarez, Enrique
- 619-631 Experimental study on the thermal performance of a hollow block ventilation wall
by Yu, Jinghua & Ye, Hong & Xu, Xinhua & Huang, Junchao & Liu, Yunxi & Wang, Jinbo
- 632-642 Solar energy assisted desiccant air conditioning system with PCM as a thermal storage medium
by Kabeel, A.E. & Abdelgaied, Mohamed
- 643-653 Comprehensive evaluation of regional clean energy development levels based on principal component analysis and rough set theory
by He, Yongxiu & Pang, Yuexia & Zhang, Qi & Jiao, Zhe & Chen, Qian
- 654-664 Preliminary laboratorial determination of the REEFS novel wave energy converter power output
by Lopes de Almeida, J.P.P.G. & Mujtaba, B. & Oliveira Fernandes, A.M.
- 665-673 Thermal performance of a parabolic trough linear collector using Al2O3/H2O nanofluids
by Bretado de los Rios, Mariana Soledad & Rivera-Solorio, Carlos I. & García-Cuéllar, Alejandro J.
- 674-687 Diversifying the technological strategies for recovering bioenergy from the two-phase anaerobic digestion of sugarcane vinasse: An integrated techno-economic and environmental approach
by Fuess, Lucas Tadeu & Klein, Bruno Colling & Chagas, Mateus Ferreira & Alves Ferreira Rezende, Mylene Cristina & Garcia, Marcelo Loureiro & Bonomi, Antonio & Zaiat, Marcelo
- 688-697 Modelling perception and attitudes towards renewable energy technologies
by Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena & Braga, Ana Cristina
2018, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-8 Analysis of wind speed data and wind energy potential in Faya-Largeau, Chad, using Weibull distribution
by Soulouknga, M.H. & Doka, S.Y. & N.Revanna, & N.Djongyang, & T.C.Kofane,
- 9-18 A methodology to determine the optimal size of a wells turbine in an oscillating water column device by using coupled hydro-aerodynamic models
by Torres, Fernando R. & Teixeira, Paulo R.F. & Didier, Eric
- 19-27 Application of heliostat in interior sunlight illumination for large buildings
by Song, Jifeng & Luo, Geng & Li, Lei & Tong, Kai & Yang, Yongping & Zhao, Jin
- 28-35 Maximum power output and parametric choice criteria of a thermophotovoltaic cell driven by automobile exhaust
by Yang, Zhimin & Zhang, Yanchao & Dong, Qingchun & Lin, Jian & Lin, Guoxing & Chen, Jincan
- 36-44 Carbon nanotube nanofluid in enhancing the efficiency of evacuated tube solar collector
by Mahbubul, I.M. & Khan, Mohammed Mumtaz A. & Ibrahim, Nasiru I. & Ali, Hafiz Muhammad & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Saidur, R.
- 45-52 Synthesis and characterization of PEG/ZSM-5 composite phase change materials for latent heat storage
by Li, Chaoen & Yu, Hang & Song, Yuan & Zhao, Mei
- 53-65 Heat transfer analysis of PV integrated modified greenhouse dryer
by Chauhan, Prashant Singh & Kumar, Anil & Nuntadusit, Chayut
- 66-80 Optimal network reconfiguration and renewable DG integration considering time sequence variation in load and DGs
by Ben Hamida, Imen & Salah, Saoussen Brini & Msahli, Faouzi & Mimouni, Mohamed Faouzi
- 81-93 A city-scale roof shape classification using machine learning for solar energy applications
by Mohajeri, Nahid & Assouline, Dan & Guiboud, Berenice & Bill, Andreas & Gudmundsson, Agust & Scartezzini, Jean-Louis
- 94-101 Low cost realisation of a high temperature solar cooker
by Edmonds, Ian
- 102-115 Extracting potable water from humid air plus electric wind generation: A possible application for a Brazilian prototype
by Solís-Chaves, J.S. & Rocha-Osorio, C.M. & Murari, A.L.L. & Lira, Valdemir Martins & Sguarezi Filho, Alfeu J.
- 116-122 The experimental evaluation and improvements of a novel thermal diode pre-heat solar water heater under simulated solar conditions
by Smyth, M. & Quinlan, P. & Mondol, J.D. & Zacharopoulos, A. & McLarnon, D. & Pugsley, A.
- 123-132 Small wind turbines: A numerical study for aerodynamic performance assessment under gust conditions
by Menegozzo, L. & Dal Monte, A. & Benini, E. & Benato, A.
- 133-145 Application of a fictitious domain method in numerical simulation of an oscillating wave surge converter
by Mottahedi, H.R. & Anbarsooz, M. & Passandideh-Fard, M.
- 146-152 Catalytic pyrolysis of larch sawdust for phenol-rich bio-oil using different catalysts
by Wang, Wenliang & Li, Xinping & Ye, Dan & Cai, LiPing & Shi, Sheldon Q.
- 153-163 Development of the direct solar photocatalytic water splitting system for hydrogen production in Northwest China: Design and evaluation of photoreactor
by Cao, Fei & Wei, Qingyu & Liu, Huan & Lu, Na & Zhao, Liang & Guo, Liejin
- 164-172 Sugarcane can afford a cleaner energy profile in Latin America & Caribbean
by Souza, Simone Pereira & Nogueira, Luiz Augusto Horta & Martinez, Johan & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa
- 173-187 Modeling and dynamic response control for primary frequency regulation of hydro-turbine governing system with surge tank
by Guo, Wencheng & Yang, Jiandong
- 188-194 Application of extended vortex theory for blade element analysis of horizontal-axis wind turbines
by Wood, D.H.
- 195-204 Biodiesel synthesis from Mesua ferrea oil using waste shell derived carbon catalyst
by Bora, Akash Pratim & Dhawane, Sumit H. & Anupam, Kumar & Halder, Gopinath
- 205-229 Role of multiple solar heaters along the walls for the thermal management during natural convection in square and triangular cavities
by Das, Debayan & Lukose, Leo & Basak, Tanmay
- 230-235 Two-step continuous hydrogen production by immobilized mixed culture on corn stalk
by Wang, Shaojie & Ma, Zhihong & Su, Haijia
- 236-248 Two-tank molten salts thermal energy storage system for solar power plants at pilot plant scale: Lessons learnt and recommendations for its design, start-up and operation
by Peiró, Gerard & Prieto, Cristina & Gasia, Jaume & Jové, Aleix & Miró, Laia & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 249-260 A block matrix formulation for efficient g-function construction
by Dusseault, Bernard & Pasquier, Philippe & Marcotte, Denis
- 261-285 Feasibility of WEC installations for domestic and public electrical supplies: A case study off the Calabrian coast
by Aristodemo, Francesco & Algieri Ferraro, Danilo
- 286-300 Water/MWCNT nanofluid based cooling system of PVT: Experimental and numerical research
by Nasrin, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Fayaz, H. & Hasanuzzaman, M.
- 301-308 A new optimization algorithm for solving wind turbine placement problem: Binary artificial algae algorithm
by Beşkirli, Mehmet & Koç, İsmail & Haklı, Hüseyin & Kodaz, Halife
- 309-314 Management of Eucalyptus short-rotation coppice and its outcome on fuel quality
by Eufrade-Junior, Humberto de Jesus & Guerra, Saulo Philipe Sebastião & Sansígolo, Cláudio Angeli & Ballarin, Adriano Wagner
- 315-323 Co-ensiling of cattle manure before biogas production: Effects of fermentation stimulants and inhibitors on biomass and methane preservation
by Franco, Rúben Teixeira & Buffière, Pierre & Bayard, Rémy
- 324-343 Assessment of SVM, empirical and ANN based solar radiation prediction models with most influencing input parameters
by Meenal, R. & Selvakumar, A. Immanuel
- 344-354 High efficiency design of an impulse turbine used in oscillating water column to harvest wave energy
by Badhurshah, Rameez & Dudhgaonkar, Prasad & Jalihal, Purnima & Samad, Abdus
- 355-367 Dynamic performance of an aiming control methodology for solar central receivers due to cloud disturbances
by García, Jesús & Soo Too, Yen Chean & Padilla, Ricardo Vasquez & Beath, Andrew & Kim, Jin-Soo & Sanjuan, Marco E.
- 368-376 An assessment of biogas as a domestic energy source in rural Kenya: Developing a sustainable business model
by Hamid, R.G. & Blanchard, R.E.
- 377-388 The integration of semi-transparent photovoltaics on greenhouse roof for energy and plant production
by Hassanien, Reda Hassanien Emam & Li, Ming & Yin, Fang
- 389-399 Solar vortex engine: Experimental modelling and evaluation
by Al-Kayiem, Hussain H. & Mustafa, Ayad T. & Gilani, Syed I.U.
- 400-411 Optimal sizing of PV/wind/diesel hybrid microgrid system using multi-objective self-adaptive differential evolution algorithm
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Bouchekara, H.R.E.H. & Alghamdi, Abdulsalam S.
- 412-419 Clean vs. Green: Redefining renewable energy. Evidence from Latvia, Lithuania, and Romania
by Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Mavragani, Amaryllis & Jurelionis, Andrius & Prodan, Iulia & Andrian, Tugui & Bajare, Diana & Korjakins, Aleksandrs & Magelinskaite-Legkauskiene, Sarune & Razvan, Veres & Stasiuliene, Laura
- 420-428 On the welfare effects of subsidy game for renewable energy investment: Toward a dynamic equilibrium model
by Yang, Yong-cong & Nie, Pu-yan & Liu, Hui-ting & Shen, Ming-hao
- 429-440 Evaluation of classification methods according to solar radiation features from the viewpoint of the production of parabolic trough CSP plants
by Moreno-Tejera, S. & Silva-Pérez, M.A. & Ramírez-Santigosa, L. & Lillo-Bravo, I.
- 441-450 Optimization of adsorption isotherm types for desiccant air-conditioning applications
by Sultan, Muhammad & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Koyama, Shigeru
- 451-459 Assessing the growth of residential PV exports with energy efficiency and the opportunity for local generation network credits
by Oliva H, Sebastian
- 460-473 Investor focused placement and sizing of photovoltaic grid-connected systems in Pakistan
by Ullah, Hayat & Kamal, Ijlal & Ali, Ayesha & Arshad, Naveed
- 474-488 Multi-criteria decision analysis for renewable energy integration: A southern India focus
by Vishnupriyan, J. & Manoharan, P.S.