Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
2018, Volume 128, Issue PB
- 446-459 Mineral phase transformation of biomass ashes – Experimental and thermochemical calculations
by Magdziarz, Aneta & Gajek, Marcin & Nowak-Woźny, Dorota & Wilk, Małgorzata
- 460-472 Design and off-design models of a hybrid geothermal-solar power plant enhanced by a thermal storage
by Ciani Bassetti, Martina & Consoli, Daniele & Manente, Giovanni & Lazzaretto, Andrea
- 473-483 Thermodynamic model of a hybrid Brayton thermosolar plant
by Merchán, R.P. & Santos, M.J. & Medina, A. & Calvo Hernández, A.
- 484-494 Recovery of ethanol from scrubber-water by district heat-driven membrane distillation: Industrial-scale technoeconomic study
by Woldemariam, Daniel & Kullab, Alaa & Khan, Ershad Ullah & Martin, Andrew
- 495-508 Modelling of a direct absorption solar receiver using carbon based nanofluids under concentrated solar radiation
by Dugaria, Simone & Bortolato, Matteo & Del Col, Davide
- 509-519 Environmental impact by hydrogeothermal energy generation in low-enthalpy regions
by Lohse, Christiane
- 520-528 Environmental and exergetic sustainability assessment of power generation from biomass
by Stougie, Lydia & Tsalidis, Georgios A. & van der Kooi, Hedzer J. & Korevaar, Gijsbert
- 529-540 A new mini-CPC with a U-type evacuated tube under thermal and optical investigation
by Korres, Dimitrios & Tzivanidis, Christos
- 541-552 Exergy analysis of a naturally ventilated Building Integrated Photovoltaic/Thermal (BIPV/T) system
by Agathokleous, Rafaela A. & Kalogirou, Soteris A. & Karellas, Sotirios
- 553-564 Environmental impacts of electricity production of micro wind turbines with vertical axis
by Lombardi, Lidia & Mendecka, Barbara & Carnevale, Ennio & Stanek, Wojciech
- 565-585 Optimal design of solar-assisted industrial processes considering heat pumping: Case study of a dairy
by Wallerand, Anna S. & Kermani, Maziar & Voillat, Régis & Kantor, Ivan & Maréchal, François
- 586-602 Exergoeconomic evaluation of a CSP plant in combination with a desalination unit
by Wellmann, Johannes & Meyer-Kahlen, Bernhild & Morosuk, Tatiana
2018, Volume 128, Issue PA
- 1-8 Semi-continuous anaerobic co-digestion of dairy manure, meat and bone meal and crude glycerol: Process performance and digestate valorization
by Andriamanohiarisoamanana, Fetra J. & Saikawa, Aya & Kan, Takumi & Qi, Guangdou & Pan, Zhifei & Yamashiro, Takaki & Iwasaki, Masahiro & Ihara, Ikko & Nishida, Takehiro & Umetsu, Kazutaka
- 9-19 Estimation of pine needle availability in the Central Himalayan state of Uttarakhand, India for use as energy feedstock
by Kala, L.D. & Subbarao, P.M.V.
- 20-29 Comparative autohydrolysis study of two mixtures of forest and marginal land resources for co-production of biofuels and value-added compounds
by Pontes, Rita & Romaní, Aloia & Michelin, Michele & Domingues, Lucília & Teixeira, José & Nunes, João
- 37-56 Bi-objective economic feasibility of hybrid micro-grid systems with multiple fuel options for islanded areas in Egypt
by Abo-Elyousr, Farag K. & Elnozahy, Ahmed
- 57-67 Economic aspects of latching control for a wave energy converter with a direct drive linear generator power take-off
by Temiz, Irina & Leijon, Jennifer & Ekergård, Boel & Boström, Cecilia
- 68-80 A case study: Exergoeconomic analysis and genetic algorithm optimization of performance of a hydrogen liquefaction cycle assisted by geothermal absorption precooling cycle
by Yilmaz, Ceyhun
- 81-90 Evaluation of alternative power production efficiency metrics for offshore wind turbines and farms
by Niu, Briana & Hwangbo, Hoon & Zeng, Li & Ding, Yu
- 91-107 Multi-objective hydro-thermal-wind coordination scheduling integrated with large-scale electric vehicles using IMOPSO
by Zhang, Yachao & Le, Jian & Liao, Xiaobing & Zheng, Feng & Liu, Kaipei & An, Xueli
- 108-124 Frequency dependent strategy for mitigating wind power fluctuations of a doubly-fed induction generator wind turbine based on virtual inertia control and blade pitch angle regulation
by Ochoa, Danny & Martinez, Sergio
- 125-141 Theoretical modelling of a new hybrid wave energy converter in regular waves
by Zheng, Siming & Zhang, Yongliang
- 142-154 Development of heterogeneous alkali catalyst from waste chicken eggshell for biodiesel production
by Goli, Jibril & Sahu, Omprakash
- 155-162 A support vector machine approach to estimate global solar radiation with the influence of fog and haze
by Yao, Wanxiang & Zhang, Chunxiao & Hao, Haodong & Wang, Xiao & Li, Xianli
- 163-176 Wave forecast and its application to the optimal control of offshore floating wind turbine for load mitigation
by Ma, Yu & Sclavounos, Paul D. & Cross-Whiter, John & Arora, Dhiraj
- 177-187 Performance assessment of a novel natural gas pressure reduction station equipped with parabolic trough solar collectors
by Cascio, Ermanno Lo & Ma, Zhenjun & Schenone, Corrado
- 188-199 Renewable hydrogen production by ethylene glycol steam reforming over Al2O3 supported Ni-Pt bimetallic nano-catalysts
by Larimi, Afsanehsadat & Khorasheh, Farhad
- 200-209 The fate of lignin during atmospheric acetic acid pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse and the impacts on cellulose enzymatic hydrolyzability for bioethanol production
by Zhao, Xuebing & Wen, Jialong & Chen, Hongmei & Liu, Dehua
- 210-222 Long-term performance of a shallow borehole heat exchanger installed in a geothermal field of Alsace region
by Tang, Fujiao & Nowamooz, Hossein
- 223-229 Oil-extracted Chlorella vulgaris biomass and glycerol bioconversion to methane via continuous anaerobic co-digestion with chicken litter
by Meneses-Reyes, José Carlos & Hernández-Eugenio, Guadalupe & Huber, David H. & Balagurusamy, Nagamani & Espinosa-Solares, Teodoro
- 230-240 Chamber pressure skewness corrections using a passive relief valve system at the pico oscillating water column wave energy plant
by Monk, Kieran & Winands, Victor & Lopes, Miguel
- 241-249 Anaerobic co-digestion of poultry droppings and briquetted wheat straw at mesophilic and thermophilic conditions: Influence of alkali pretreatment
by Rahman, Md. Anisur & Møller, Henrik Bjarne & Saha, Chayan Kumer & Alam, Md. Monjurul & Wahid, Radziah & Feng, Lu
- 250-264 Generation of the site-adapted clearest-sky year of direct normal irradiance for solar concentrating technologies
by Royo, Alberto & García, Ignacio & Torres, José Luis
- 265-274 A general methodology for performance prediction of pumps-as-turbines using Artificial Neural Networks
by Rossi, Mosè & Renzi, Massimiliano
- 275-284 A policy framework and industry roadmap model for sustainable oil palm biomass electricity generation in Malaysia
by Umar, Mohd Shaharin & Urmee, Tania & Jennings, Philip
- 285-298 Development and performance comparison of mixed-mode solar crop dryers with and without thermal storage
by Abubakar, S. & Umaru, S. & Kaisan, M.U. & Umar, U.A. & Ashok, B. & Nanthagopal, K.
- 299-304 A decision-making tool for determination of storage capacity in grid-connected PV systems
by Huang, Jing & Boland, John & Liu, Weidong & Xu, Chang & Zang, Haixiang
- 305-312 Thin layer drying kinetics and exergy analysis of turmeric (Curcuma longa) in a mixed mode forced convection solar tunnel dryer
by Karthikeyan, A.K. & Murugavelh, S.
- 313-323 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Sandia methane-air flame by using a biofuel
by Rassoulinejad-Mousavi, Seyed Moein & Mao, Yijin & Zhang, Yuwen
- 324-336 Wind power characteristics of Oahu, Hawaii
by Argüeso, D. & Businger, S.
- 337-349 Ground heat exchangers: Applications, technology integration and potentials for zero energy buildings
by Gao, Jiajia & Li, Anbang & Xu, Xinhua & Gang, Wenjie & Yan, Tian
- 350-361 Numerical analysis of a latent heat thermal energy storage system under partial load operating conditions
by Arena, Simone & Casti, Efisio & Gasia, Jaume & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Cau, Giorgio
- 362-374 A comprehensive evaluation of the wind resource characteristics to investigate the short term penetration of regional wind power based on different probability statistical methods
by Nedaei, Mojtaba & Assareh, Ehsanolah & Walsh, Philip R.
- 375-390 A new low-cost swirler for axial micro hydro turbines of low head potential
by Hoghooghi, Hadi & Durali, Mohammad & Kashef, Amin
- 391-399 Technical potential assessment of offshore wind energy over shallow continent shelf along China coast
by Nie, Bingchuan & Li, Jiachun
- 400-415 Mathematical model of a thermosyphon integrated storage solar collector
by Azzolin, Marco & Mariani, Andrea & Moro, Lorenzo & Tolotto, Andrea & Toninelli, Paolo & Del Col, Davide
- 416-431 Development of an automatic solar-powered domestic water cooling system with multi-stage Peltier devices
by Tijani, Ismaila B. & Al Hamadi, Ahmad A.A. & Al Naqbi, Khaled A.S.S. & Almarzooqi, Rashed I.M. & Al Rahbi, Noura K.S.R.
- 432-443 Development of a solar irradiance dataset for Oahu, Hawai'i
by Williamson, Sarah & Businger, Steven & Matthews, Dax
2018, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 A bio-refinery concept for production of bio-methane and bio-ethanol from nitric acid pre-treated corncob and recovery of a high value fuel from a waste stream
by Narra, Madhuri & Macwan, Kumud & Vyas, Bipin & Harijan, Manisha R. & Shah, Disha & Balasubramanian, Velmurugan & Prajapati, Anil
- 11-23 Performance of building integrated photovoltaic thermal system with PV module installed at optimum tilt angle and influenced by shadow
by Yadav, S. & Panda, S.K. & Tripathy, M.
- 24-31 Assessing the IEC simplified fatigue load equations for small wind turbine blades: How simple is too simple?
by Evans, S.P. & Bradney, D.R. & Clausen, P.D.
- 32-40 The Betz limit applied to Airborne Wind Energy
by De Lellis, Marcelo & Reginatto, Romeu & Saraiva, Ramiro & Trofino, Alexandre
- 41-55 Full scale behavior of a small size vertical axis wind turbine
by Pagnini, Luisa & Piccardo, Giuseppe & Repetto, Maria Pia
- 56-63 Numerical investigation of hydrogen addition effects on methanol-air mixtures combustion in premixed laminar flames under lean burn conditions
by Gong, Changming & Li, Zhaohui & Li, Dong & Liu, Jiajun & Si, Xiankai & Yu, Jiawei & Huang, Wei & Liu, Fenghua & Han, Yongqiang
- 64-73 A novel approach for extraction of algal oil from marine macroalgae Ulva fasciata
by Veeranan, Theresa & Kasirajaan, Ramachandran & Gurunathan, Baskar & Sahadevan, Renganathan
- 74-83 Exergo-environmental life cycle assessment of biodiesel production from mutton tallow transesterification
by Faleh, Nahla & Khila, Zouhour & Wahada, Zeineb & Pons, Marie-Noëlle & Houas, Ammar & Hajjaji, Noureddine
- 84-93 Numerical investigation of in-cylinder air flow characteristic improvement for Emulsified biofuel (EB) application
by Hamid, M.F. & Idroas, M.Y. & Sa'ad, S. & Saiful Bahri, A.J. & Sharzali, C.M. & Abdullah, M.K. & Zainal, Z.A.
- 94-101 Performance of bifacial-silicon heterojunction modules under desert environment
by Abotaleb, A. & Abdallah, A.
- 102-113 A comparative investigation on in-situ and laboratory standard test of the potential induced degradation of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
by Islam, M.A. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Rahim, Nasrudin Abd
- 114-124 Francis turbine draft tube parameterization and analysis of performance characteristics using CFD techniques
by Arispe, Tania M. & de Oliveira, Waldir & Ramirez, Ramiro G.
- 125-133 Deterioration of seals of automotive fuel systems upon exposure to straight Jatropha oil and diesel
by Farfan-Cabrera, Leonardo Israel & Pérez-González, José & Gallardo-Hernández, Ezequiel Alberto
- 134-144 Electricity consumption and RES plants in Greece: Typologies of regional units
by Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios L. & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Tsialis, Panagiotis & Ioannou, Konstantinos
- 145-157 Distributed voltage regulation using Volt-Var controls of a smart PV inverter in a smart grid: An experimental study
by Howlader, Abdul Motin & Sadoyama, Staci & Roose, Leon R. & Sepasi, Saeed
- 158-167 Field-testing of model helical-bladed hydrokinetic turbines for small-scale power generation
by Talukdar, Parag K. & Kulkarni, Vinayak & Saha, Ujjwal K.
- 168-181 Experimental study of wake characteristics in tidal turbine arrays
by Nuernberg, M. & Tao, L.
- 182-194 Simple index for onsite operation management of ground source heat pump systems in cooling-dominant regions
by Kindaichi, Sayaka & Nishina, Daisaku
- 195-203 Identifying and characterising large ramps in power output of offshore wind farms
by Drew, Daniel R. & Barlow, Janet F. & Coker, Phil J.
- 204-212 Evaluation of the effect of high penetration of renewable energy sources (RES) on system frequency regulation using stochastic risk assessment technique (an approach based on improved cumulant)
by Habib, Arslan & Sou, Chan & Hafeez, Hafiz Muhammad & Arshad, Adeel
- 213-229 Experimental investigation on heat transfer augmentation of solar air heater using shot blasted V-corrugated absorber plate
by Poongavanam, Ganesh Kumar & Panchabikesan, Karthik & Leo, Anto Joseph Deeyoko & Ramalingam, Velraj
- 230-241 An unsupervised spatiotemporal graphical modeling approach for wind turbine condition monitoring
by Yang, Wenguang & Liu, Chao & Jiang, Dongxiang
- 242-257 The future of wind energy in California: Future projections with the Variable-Resolution CESM
by Wang, Meina & Ullrich, Paul & Millstein, Dev
- 258-268 Analysis of extremely modulated faulty wind turbine data using spectral kurtosis and signal intensity estimator
by Elforjani, Mohamed & Bechhoefer, Eric
- 269-283 Enhanced support vector regression based forecast engine to predict solar power output
by Shang, Chuanfu & Wei, Pengcheng
- 284-297 Experimental investigation of the effects of corona wind on the performance of an air-cooled PV/T
by Golzari, Soudabeh & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Amidpour, Majid & Nasirivatan, Shahin & Mousavi, Soroush
- 298-309 A novel fully electrified solar heating system with a high renewable fraction - Optimal designs for a high latitude community
by Hirvonen, Janne & Sirén, Kai
- 310-321 Influence of the clearance flow on the load rejection process in a pump-turbine
by Fu, Xiaolong & Li, Deyou & Wang, Hongjie & Zhang, Guanghui & Li, Zhenggui & Wei, Xianzhu
- 322-333 Wave energy assessement for Northern Spain from a 33-year hindcast
by Bento, A. Rute & Martinho, Paulo & Guedes Soares, C.
- 334-343 Development of a real-time hot-spot prevention using an emulator of partially shaded PV systems
by Bressan, M. & Gutierrez, A. & Garcia Gutierrez, L. & Alonso, C.
- 344-354 A comprehensive evaluation of factors affecting the levelized cost of wave energy conversion projects
by Chang, Grace & Jones, Craig A. & Roberts, Jesse D. & Neary, Vincent S.
- 355-367 Experimental and numerical investigation of aerodynamic performance for airfoils with morphed trailing edges
by Kamliya Jawahar, Hasan & Ai, Qing & Azarpeyvand, Mahdi
- 368-376 Symmetrical and unsymmetrical tip clearances on cavitation performance and radial force of a mixed flow pump as turbine at pump mode
by Hao, Yue & Tan, Lei
- 377-385 Unsteady flow characteristics regarding hump instability in the first stage of a multistage pump-turbine in pump mode
by Yang, Jun & Pavesi, Giorgio & Liu, Xiaohua & Xie, Tian & Liu, Jun
- 386-397 Development of an inline vertical cross-flow turbine for hydropower harvesting in urban water supply pipes
by Jiyun, Du & Hongxing, Yang & Zhicheng, Shen & Xiaodong, Guo
- 398-411 Solar resource assessment through long-term statistical analysis and typical data generation with different time resolutions using GHI measurements
by Abreu, Edgar F.M. & Canhoto, Paulo & Prior, Victor & Melicio, R.
- 412-432 Experimental modelling of the dynamic behaviour of a spar buoy wind turbine
by Tomasicchio, Giuseppe Roberto & D'Alessandro, Felice & Avossa, Alberto Maria & Riefolo, Luigia & Musci, Elena & Ricciardelli, Francesco & Vicinanza, Diego
- 433-443 Synergetic combination of 1D-2D g-C3N4 heterojunction nanophotocatalyst for hydrogen production via water splitting under visible light irradiation
by Mahzoon, Saeed & Nowee, Seyed Mostafa & Haghighi, Mohammad
- 444-451 Dual-frequency ultrasound combined with alkali pretreatment of corn stalk for enhanced biogas production
by Dong, Cuiying & Chen, Juan & Guan, Ruolin & Li, Xiujin & Xin, Yuefeng
- 452-460 A prediction method for the real-time remaining useful life of wind turbine bearings based on the Wiener process
by Hu, Yaogang & Li, Hui & Shi, Pingping & Chai, Zhaosen & Wang, Kun & Xie, Xiangjie & Chen, Zhe
- 461-473 Computational methods for ground thermal response of multiple borehole heat exchangers: A review
by Zhang, Changxing & Wang, Yusheng & Liu, Yufeng & Kong, Xiangqiang & Wang, Qing
- 474-480 Synergies from co-digesting grass or clover silages with cattle slurry in in vitro batch anaerobic digestion
by Himanshu, H. & Murphy, J.D. & Grant, J. & O'Kiely, P.
- 481-494 Catalytic stability of a Ni-Catalyst towards biogas reforming in the presence of deactivating trace compounds
by Papurello, Davide & Chiodo, Vitaliano & Maisano, Susanna & Lanzini, Andrea & Santarelli, Massimo
- 495-508 Design and comparison of quasi continuous sliding mode control with feedback linearization for a large scale wind turbine with wind speed estimation
by Golnary, Farshad & Moradi, Hamed
- 509-513 Catalytic performance of carbon nanotubes supported palladium catalyst for hydrogen production from hydrogen iodide decomposition in thermochemical sulfur iodine cycle
by Singhania, Amit & Bhaskarwar, Ashok N.
- 514-523 Performance investigation of grid-connected residential PV-battery system focusing on enhancing self-consumption and peak shaving in Kyushu, Japan
by Li, Yanxue & Gao, Weijun & Ruan, Yingjun
- 524-530 A ternary hybrid CdS/SiO2/TiO2 photoanode with enhanced photoelectrochemical activity
by Li, Lin & Chen, Rong & Zhu, Xun & Liao, Qiang & Ye, Dingding & Zhang, Biao & He, Xuefeng & Jiao, Long & Feng, Hao & Zhang, Wei
- 531-538 An efficient, recoverable solid base catalyst of magnetic bamboo charcoal: Preparation, characterization, and performance in biodiesel production
by Liu, Kang & Wang, Rui & Yu, Meiqing
- 539-547 Experimental study of viscosity effects on a pump as turbine performance
by Abazariyan, Sina & Rafee, Roohollah & Derakhshan, Shahram
- 548-558 Multiclass adaptive neuro-fuzzy classifier and feature selection techniques for photovoltaic array fault detection and classification
by Belaout, A. & Krim, F. & Mellit, A. & Talbi, B. & Arabi, A.
- 559-564 Fermentative hydrogen production with peanut shell as supplementary substrate: Effects of initial substrate, pH and inoculation proportion
by Qi, Nan & Hu, Xiaomin & Zhao, Xin & Li, Liang & Yang, Jing & Zhao, Yan & Li, Xuejie
- 565-574 Developing zero energy and sustainable villages – A case study for communities of the future
by Rafique, M. Mujahid & Rehman, S. & Alhems, Luai M.
- 575-586 Optimal bidding strategy of wind power producers in pay-as-bid power markets
by Afshar, Karim & Ghiasvand, Farshad Shamsini & Bigdeli, Nooshin
- 587-601 Performance evaluation of nano-enhanced phase change materials during discharge stage in waste heat recovery
by Soni, Vikram & Kumar, Arvind & Jain, V.K.
- 602-612 A practical optical and electrical model to estimate the power losses and quantification of different heat sources in silicon based PV modules
by Hanifi, Hamed & Pfau, Charlotte & Turek, Marko & Schneider, Jens
- 613-629 Coordinated control of a hybrid wind farm with DFIG-based and PMSG-based wind power generation systems under asymmetrical grid faults
by Yao, Jun & Pei, Jinxin & Xu, Depeng & Liu, Ruikuo & Wang, Xuewei & Wang, Caisheng & Li, Yu
- 630-641 Possibility of using PCMs in temperature control and performance enhancements of free stand and building integrated PV modules
by Nada, S.A. & El-Nagar, D.H.
- 642-652 Heat dissipation characteristics from photovoltaic cells within the partitioned or non-partitioned glazed cavity to the windy environment
by Wu, Ying-Ying & Wu, Shuang-Ying & Xiao, Lan
- 653-660 Microwave assisted pretreatment of eucalyptus sawdust enhances enzymatic saccharification and maximizes fermentable sugar yield
by Amini, Negin & Haritos, Victoria S. & Tanksale, Akshat
- 661-669 Valorization of an agroextractive residue—Carnauba straw—for the production of bioethanol by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation (SSF)
by da Silva, Francinaldo Leite & de Oliveira Campos, Alan & dos Santos, Davi Alves & Batista Magalhães, Emilianny Rafaely & de Macedo, Gorete Ribeiro & dos Santos, Everaldo Silvino
- 670-677 Improvement of biohydrogen production by optimization of pretreatment method and substrate to inoculum ratio from microalgal biomass and digested sludge
by Stanislaus, Mishma S. & Zhang, Nan & Yuan, Yue & Zheng, Hanying & Zhao, Chenyu & Hu, Xiaohong & Zhu, Qi & Yang, Yingnan
- 678-684 Understanding the interaction among the barriers of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil in India- an interpretive structural modeling approach
by Avinash, A. & Sasikumar, P. & Murugesan, A.
- 685-696 Research on operation strategy and performance prediction of flat plate solar collector with dual-function for drying agricultural products
by Hao, Wengang & Lu, Yifeng & Lai, Yanhua & Yu, Hongwen & Lyu, Mingxin
- 697-704 Effect of inoculum source and initial concentration on the anaerobic digestion of the liquid fraction from hydrothermal carbonisation of sewage sludge
by De la Rubia, M.A. & Villamil, J.A. & Rodriguez, J.J. & Mohedano, A.F.
- 705-712 Anaerobic digestion of black solider fly larvae (BSFL) biomass as part of an integrated biorefinery
by Win, Shwe S. & Ebner, Jacqueline H. & Brownell, Sarah A. & Pagano, Susan S. & Cruz-Diloné, Pedro & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 713-723 Regression by Integration demonstrated on Ångström-Prescott-type relations
by Morf, Heinrich
- 724-732 Novel experimental approaches to investigate distribution of solar insolation around the tubes in evacuated tube solar collectors
by Jowzi, Mohammad & Veysi, Farzad & Sadeghi, Gholamabbas
- 733-745 Perspectives on a way forward for ocean renewable energy in Australia
by Hemer, Mark A. & Manasseh, Richard & McInnes, Kathleen L. & Penesis, Irene & Pitman, Tracey
- 746-762 Determinants of cost efficiency of bioenergy industry: Evidence from EU28 countries
by Alsaleh, Mohd & Abdul-Rahim, A.S.
- 763-778 Tidal range energy resource and optimization – Past perspectives and future challenges
by Neill, Simon P. & Angeloudis, Athanasios & Robins, Peter E. & Walkington, Ian & Ward, Sophie L. & Masters, Ian & Lewis, Matt J. & Piano, Marco & Avdis, Alexandros & Piggott, Matthew D. & Aggidis, George & Evans, Paul & Adcock, Thomas A.A. & Židonis, Audrius & Ahmadian, Reza & Falconer, Roger
- 779-789 A real time pricing strategy for remote micro-grid with economic emission dispatch and stochastic renewable energy sources
by Anand, Hithu & Ramasubbu, Rengaraj
- 790-801 Flexible multibody dynamics modelling of point-absorber wave energy converters
by Wang, Lin & Kolios, Athanasios & Cui, Lin & Sheng, Qihu
- 802-810 A novel pumped hydro-energy storage scheme with wind energy for power generation at constant voltage in rural areas
by Pali, Bahadur Singh & Vadhera, Shelly
- 811-824 Computational investigation of air-biogas mixing device for different biogas substitutions and engine load variations
by Chandekar, Akash Chandrabhan & Debnath, Biplab Kumar
- 825-834 Anomaly detection and fault analysis of wind turbine components based on deep learning network
by Zhao, Hongshan & Liu, Huihai & Hu, Wenjing & Yan, Xihui
- 835-849 Thermodynamic analysis of a novel supercritical compressed carbon dioxide energy storage system through advanced exergy analysis
by He, Qing & Liu, Hui & Hao, Yinping & Liu, Yaning & Liu, Wenyi
- 850-862 Metal hydride hydrogen compressors: Current developments & early markets
by Stamatakis, Emmanuel & Zoulias, Emmanuel & Tzamalis, George & Massina, Zoe & Analytis, Vassilis & Christodoulou, Christodoulos & Stubos, Athanasios
- 863-870 Methanation of carbon dioxide over Ru/Mn/CeAl2O3 catalyst: In-depth of surface optimization, regeneration and reactor scale
by Toemen, Susilawati & Mat Rosid, Salmiah Jamal & Abu Bakar, Wan Azelee Wan & Ali, Rusmidah & Sulaiman, Siti Fadziana & Hasan, Rahim
- 871-882 Standard or local solar spectrum? Implications for solar technologies studies in the Atacama desert
by Marzo, Aitor & Ferrada, Pablo & Beiza, Felipe & Besson, Pierre & Alonso-Montesinos, Joaquín & Ballestrín, Jesús & Román, Roberto & Portillo, Carlos & Escobar, Rodrigo & Fuentealba, Edward
- 883-895 Poly (vinyl alcohol) and poly (benzimidazole) blend membranes for high performance alkaline direct ethanol fuel cells
by Herranz, D. & Escudero-Cid, R. & Montiel, M. & Palacio, C. & Fatás, E. & Ocón, P.
- 896-909 Impacts of valuing resilience on cost-optimal PV and storage systems for commercial buildings
by Laws, Nicholas D. & Anderson, Kate & DiOrio, Nicholas A. & Li, Xiangkun & McLaren, Joyce
- 910-919 Imidazolium functionalized poly(aryl ether ketone) anion exchange membranes having star main chains or side chains
by Xu, Yixin & Ye, Niya & Zhang, Dengji & Yang, Yunfei & Yang, Jingshuai & He, Ronghuan
- 920-935 How outdoor microclimate mitigation affects building thermal-energy performance: A new design-stage method for energy saving in residential near-zero energy settlements in Italy
by Castaldo, Veronica Lucia & Pisello, Anna Laura & Piselli, Cristina & Fabiani, Claudia & Cotana, Franco & Santamouris, Mattheos
- 936-946 Experimental study and numerical modeling for drying grapes under solar greenhouse
by Hamdi, Ilhem & Kooli, Sami & Elkhadraoui, Aymen & Azaizia, Zaineb & Abdelhamid, Fadhel & Guizani, Amenallah
- 947-959 A comparison of Measure-Correlate-Predict Methodologies using LiDAR as a candidate site measurement device for the Mediterranean Island of Malta
by Mifsud, Michael D. & Sant, Tonio & Farrugia, Robert N.
- 960-973 Identification of prospective significance levels for potential geothermal fields of India
by Puppala, Harish & Jha, Shibani K.
- 974-988 Grid parity analysis of distributed PV generation using Monte Carlo approach: The Brazilian case
by Pillot, Benjamin & de Siqueira, Sandro & Dias, João Batista
- 989-997 Production of lipid and carbohydrate from microalgae without compromising biomass productivities: Role of Ca and Mg
by Hanifzadeh, MohammadMatin & Garcia, Elena Cerdan & Viamajala, Sridhar
- 998-1003 Evaluation of landscape fabric as a solar air heater
by Poole, Mark R. & Shah, Sanjay B. & Boyette, Michael D. & Grimes, Jesse L. & Stikeleather, Larry F.
- 1004-1010 The effect of interest in renewable energy on US household electricity consumption: An analysis using Google Trends data
by Park, Sungjun & Kim, Jinsoo
- 1011-1016 Does renewable energy consumption and health expenditures decrease carbon dioxide emissions? Evidence for sub-Saharan Africa countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 1017-1025 Catalytic transesterification of Pistacia chinensis seed oil using HPW immobilized on magnetic composite graphene oxide/cellulose microspheres
by Li, Tian-Feng & Wang, Xi-Qing & Jiao, Jiao & Liu, Ju-Zhao & Zhang, Hua-Xia & Niu, Li-Li & Zhao, Chun-Jian & Gu, Cheng-Bo & Efferth, Thomas & Fu, Yu-Jie
- 1026-1035 Power System Flexibility Tracker: Indicators to track flexibility progress towards high-RES systems
by Papaefthymiou, Georgios & Haesen, Edwin & Sach, Thobias
- 1036-1051 Marine current power with cross-stream active mooring: Part II
by Tsao, Che-Chih & Han, Le & Jiang, Wen-Ting & Lee, Chun-Chen & Lee, Jia-Shi & Feng, An-Hsuan & Hsieh, Chieh
- 1052-1063 Iterative 3D layout optimization and parametric trade study for a reconfigurable ocean current turbine array using Bayesian Optimization
by Baheri, Ali & Ramaprabhu, Praveen & Vermillion, Christopher
- 1064-1075 Wave energy distribution along the Portuguese continental coast based on a thirty three years hindcast
by Silva, Dina & Martinho, Paulo & Guedes Soares, C.
- 1076-1086 Analysis of bioenergy technologies development based on life cycle and adaptation trends
by Aslani, Alireza & Mazzuca-Sobczuk, Tania & Eivazi, Sepideh & Bekhrad, Kaveh
- 1087-1100 Sedimentary basin geothermal favourability mapping and power generation assessments
by Palmer-Wilson, K. & Banks, J. & Walsh, W. & Robertson, B.
- 1101-1110 Multiple vertical axis wind turbines with passive rectification to a common DC-link
by Rossander, Morgan & Fjellstedt, Christoffer & Bernhoff, Hans
2018, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-13 Solar district heating with underground thermal energy storage: Pathways to commercial viability in North America
by Reed, A.L. & Novelli, A.P. & Doran, K.L. & Ge, S. & Lu, N. & McCartney, J.S.
- 14-20 Two-stage anaerobic digestion of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste – Effects of process conditions during batch tests
by Lavagnolo, Maria Cristina & Girotto, Francesca & Rafieenia, Razieh & Danieli, Luciano & Alibardi, Luca
- 21-29 Microbial pretreatment of water hyacinth for enhanced hydrolysis followed by biogas production
by Barua, Visva Bharati & Goud, Vaibhav V. & Kalamdhad, Ajay S.
- 30-37 Utilization of stagnant non-potable pond water for cultivating oleaginous microalga Chlorella minutissima for biodiesel production
by Arora, Neha & Patel, Alok & Pruthi, Parul A. & Poluri, Krishna Mohan & Pruthi, Vikas
- 38-48 Integration of tidal range energy with undersea pumped storage
by Loisel, Rodica & Sanchez-Angulo, Martin & Schoefs, Franck & Gaillard, Alexandre
- 49-64 Analysis and optimization of HVAC control systems based on energy and performance considerations for smart buildings
by Homod, Raad Z.
- 65-78 Experiments on lift dynamics and feedback control of a wind turbine blade section
by Jaunet, V. & Braud, C.
- 79-94 Effect of hydrogen fuel flow rate, fuel injection timing and exhaust gas recirculation on the performance of dual fuel engine powered with renewable fuels
by Khandal, S.V. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Gaitonde, V.N.
- 95-106 Smart transactive energy framework in grid-connected multiple home microgrids under independent and coalition operations
by Marzband, Mousa & Azarinejadian, Fatemeh & Savaghebi, Mehdi & Pouresmaeil, Edris & Guerrero, Josep M. & Lightbody, Gordon
- 107-125 Experimental investigation of granite properties under different temperatures and pressures and numerical analysis of damage effect in enhanced geothermal system
by Guo, Liang-Liang & Zhang, Yong-Bo & Zhang, Yan-Jun & Yu, Zi-Wang & Zhang, Jia-Ning
- 126-136 The missing money problem: Incorporation of increased resources from wind in a representative US power market
by McElroy, Michael B. & Chen, Xinyu & Deng, Yawen
- 137-155 Nano-PCM filled energy storage system for solar-thermal applications
by Al-Jethelah, Manar & Tasnim, Syeda Humaira & Mahmud, Shohel & Dutta, Animesh
- 156-162 Simultaneous transesterification and esterification of acidic oil feedstocks catalyzed by heterogeneous tungsten loaded bovine bone under mild conditions
by Chaveanghong, Suwilai & Smith, Siwaporn Meejoo & Smith, Christopher B. & Luengnaruemitchai, Apanee & Boonyuen, Supakorn
- 163-176 Kinetic parameters of volatile fatty acids uptake in the ADM1 as key factors for modeling co-digestion of silages with pig manure, thin stillage and glycerine phase
by Bułkowska, K. & Białobrzewski, I. & Klimiuk, E. & Pokój, T.
- 177-188 Flow measurements around guide vanes of Francis turbine: A PIV approach
by Thapa, Biraj Singh & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar & Thapa, Bhola
- 189-201 Supercritical water gasification of microalga Chlorella PTCC 6010 for hydrogen production: Box-Behnken optimization and evaluating catalytic effect of MnO2/SiO2 and NiO/SiO2
by Samiee-Zafarghandi, Roudabeh & Karimi-Sabet, Javad & Abdoli, Mohammad Ali & Karbassi, Abdolreza
- 202-209 Prospective energy security scenarios in Spain: The future role of renewable power generation technologies and climate change implications
by García-Gusano, Diego & Iribarren, Diego
- 210-225 The effect of iodide and tri-iodide on the dye sensitized solar cell
by Zouhri, Khalid
- 226-241 Estimation of daily and monthly diffuse radiation from measurements of global solar radiation a case study across China
by Wang, Hong & Sun, Fubao & Wang, Tingting & Liu, Wenbin
- 242-253 On the exergetic optimization of solketalacetin synthesis as a green fuel additive through ketalization of glycerol-derived monoacetin with acetone
by Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Rastegari, Hajar & Ghaziaskar, Hassan S. & Roodbar Shojaei, Taha
- 254-269 An advanced approach for optimal wind power generation prediction intervals by using self-adaptive evolutionary extreme learning machine
by Mahmoud, Tawfek & Dong, Z.Y. & Ma, Jin
- 270-280 Floating offshore wind - Economic and ecological challenges of a TLP solution
by Kausche, Michael & Adam, Frank & Dahlhaus, Frank & Großmann, Jochen
- 281-295 Numerical and empirical evaluation of a novel building integrated collector storage solar water heater
by Garnier, Celine & Muneer, Tariq & Currie, John
- 296-321 Comparative thermodynamic analysis of densely-packed concentrated photovoltaic thermal (CPVT) solar collectors in thermally in-series and in-parallel receiver configurations
by Sharaf, Omar Z. & Orhan, Mehmet F.
- 322-331 ERA5: The new champion of wind power modelling?
by Olauson, Jon
- 332-340 Prediction intervals for global solar irradiation forecasting using regression trees methods
by Voyant, Cyril & Motte, Fabrice & Notton, Gilles & Fouilloy, Alexis & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Duchaud, Jean-Laurent
- 341-353 Constrained multi-objective wind farm layout optimization: Novel constraint handling approach based on constraint programming
by Yamani Douzi Sorkhabi, Sami & Romero, David A. & Beck, J. Christopher & Amon, Cristina H.
- 354-369 Thermoeconomic modeling of a completely autonomous, zero-emission photovoltaic system with hydrogen storage for residential applications
by Arsalis, Alexandros & Alexandrou, Andreas N. & Georghiou, George E.
- 370-386 A thermal model for N series connected glass/cell/polymer sheet and glass/cell/glass crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules with hot solar cells connected in series and its thermal losses in real outdoor condition
by Rajput, Pramod & Shyam, & Tomar, Vivek & Tiwari, G.N. & Sastry, O.S. & Bhatti, T.S.
- 387-402 A multi-objective decision-making approach for sustainable energy investment planning
by Cayir Ervural, Beyzanur & Evren, Ramazan & Delen, Dursun
- 403-419 Analysis of 22 vegetable oils’ physico-chemical properties and fatty acid composition on a statistical basis, and correlation with the degree of unsaturation
by Giakoumis, Evangelos G.
- 420-430 Environmental and cost optimal design of a biomass–Wind–PV electricity generation system
by Gonzalez, Arnau & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Esteban, Bernat & Rius, Antoni
- 431-436 Extraction of fresh banana waste juice as non-cellulosic and non-food renewable feedstock for direct lipase production
by Chai, Siu Yeng & Abbasiliasi, Sahar & Lee, Chee Keong & Ibrahim, Tengku Azmi Tengku & Kadkhodaei, Saeid & Mohamed, Mohd Shamzi & Hashim, Rokiah & Tan, Joo Shun
- 437-444 Ionic liquid (IL) capped MnO2 nanoparticles as an electrode material and IL as electrolyte for supercapacitor application
by Bharate, B.G. & Hande, Pankaj E. & Samui, A.B. & Kulkarni, P.S.
- 445-453 Review of solar irradiance and daylight illuminance modeling and sky classification
by Li, Danny H.W. & Lou, Siwei
- 454-464 Single-phase single-stage dual-buck photovoltaic inverter with active power decoupling strategy
by Hwang, Duck-Hwan & Lee, Jung-Yong & Cho, Younghoon
- 465-474 A new algorithm using a pyramid dataset for calculating shadowing in solar potential mapping
by Oh, Myeongchan & Park, Hyeong-Dong
- 475-484 Geographical comparison between wind power, solar power and demand for the German regions and data filling concepts
by Renken, Volker & Sorg, Michael & Marschner, Volker & Gerdes, Lewin & Gerdes, Gerhard & Fischer, Andreas
- 485-494 A graphene-based microporous layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells: Characterization and performance comparison
by Ozden, Adnan & Shahgaldi, Samaneh & Li, Xianguo & Hamdullahpur, Feridun
- 495-508 An hourly simulation method for the energy performance of an office building served by a ground-coupled heat pump system
by Zhang, Linfeng & Huang, Gongsheng & Zhang, Quan & Wang, Jinggang
- 509-523 Real-time optimal power flow with reactive power dispatch of wind stations using a reconciliation algorithm
by Mohagheghi, Erfan & Gabash, Aouss & Alramlawi, Mansour & Li, Pu
- 524-536 An analysis of harmonic heating in smart buildings and distribution network implications with increasing non-linear (domestic) load and embedded generation
by Chandran, Chittesh Veni & Sunderland, Keith & Basu, Malabika
- 537-544 Effect of percussion vibration on solidification of supercooled salt hydrate PCM in thermal storage unit
by Zhou, Guobing & Zhu, Maochuan & Xiang, Yutong
- 545-551 Development of a propeller-type hollow micro-hydraulic turbine with excellent performance in passing foreign matter
by Uchiyama, Tomomi & Honda, Satoshi & Degawa, Tomohiro
- 552-562 Treatment of slaughterhouse blood waste using pilot scale two-stage anaerobic digesters for biogas production
by Wang, Shunli & Hawkins, Gary L. & Kiepper, Brian H. & Das, Keshav C.
- 563-572 Investigating co-firing characteristics of coal and masson pine
by Hu, Wanhe & Liang, Fang & Xiang, Hongzhong & Zhang, Jian & Yang, Xiaomeng & Zhang, Tao & Mi, Bingbing & Liu, Zhijia
- 573-582 An electrospun chitosan-based nanofibrous membrane reactor immobilized by the non-glycosylated rPGA for hydrolysis of pectin-rich biomass
by Xu, Hui & Cao, Yu & Li, Xi & Cao, Xiyue & Xu, Yi & Qiao, Dairong & Cao, Yi
- 584-593 Downscaling solar irradiance using DEM-based model in young volcanic islands with rugged topography
by Bessafi, Miloud & Oree, Vishwamitra & Khoodaruth, Abdel & Jumaux, Guillaume & Bonnardot, François & Jeanty, Patrick & Delsaut, Mathieu & Chabriat, Jean-Pierre & Dauhoo, Muhammad Zaid
- 594-604 The renewable energy consumption and growth in the G-7 countries: Evidence from historical decomposition method
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Ozdemir, Huseyin & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 605-616 Parametric design methodology for maximizing energy capture of a bottom-hinged flap-type WEC with medium wave resources
by Chow, Yi-Chih & Chang, Yu-Chi & Chen, Da-Wei & Lin, Chen-Chou & Tzang, Shiaw-Yih
- 617-629 Short-term extreme response and fatigue damage of an integrated offshore renewable energy system
by Li, Liang & Cheng, Zhengshun & Yuan, Zhiming & Gao, Yan
- 630-639 A novel polysulfone-based ternary nanocomposite membrane consisting of metal-organic framework and silica nanoparticles: As proton exchange membrane for polymer electrolyte fuel cells
by Ahmadian-Alam, Leila & Mahdavi, Hossein
- 640-651 Atmospheric stability and topography effects on wind turbine performance and wake properties in complex terrain
by Han, Xingxing & Liu, Deyou & Xu, Chang & Shen, Wen Zhong