Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
December 2013, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 253471 The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions
by Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred J.
- 253472 West and Central African iron ore development and its impact on world prices
by Hurst, Luke
- 253473 Measuring Technical Efficiency of Dairy Farms with Imprecise Data: A Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
by Mugera, Amin W.
- 253474 Economic Valuation of Recreational Fishing in Western Australia: Statewide Random Utility Modelling of Fishing Site Choice Behaviour
by Raguragavan, Jananee & Hailu, Atakelty & Burton, Michael
- 253475 Optimal Export Tax Rates of Cocoa Beans: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach
by Permani, Risti
- 253476 Modelling Outcome-Related Risk in Choice Experiments
by Glenk, Klaus & Colombo, Sergio
- 253477 The welfare cost of Japanese rice policy with home-good preference and an endogenous import price
by Fell, James & MacLaren, Donald
- 253478 Food miles or carbon emissions? Exploring labelling preference for food transport footprint with a stated choice study
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 253479 Back Matter
September 2013, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 245947 Exploiting comparative advantage in agriculture and resources: the way forward for Small Island States
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 245948 Consumer demand for diet quality: evidence from the healthy eating index
by Gao, Zhifeng & Yu, Xiaohua & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 245949 Collateral, bank monitoring and firm performance: the case of newly established wine farmers
by Cadot, Julien
- 245950 Effective use of public funding in the Murray-Darling Basin: a comparison of buybacks and infrastructure upgrades
by Wittwer, Glyn & Dixon, Janine
- 245951 CGE modelling, regional economies, water buybacks
by Oczkowski, Eddie & Bandara, Yapa
- 245952 Cost-effective strategies to mitigate multiple pollutants in an agricultural catchment in North Central Victoria, Australia
by Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga & Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M.
- 245953 Representing climatic uncertainty in agricultural models – an application of state-contingent theory
by Crean, Jason & Parton, Kevin & Mullen, John & Jones, Randall
- 245954 Farmer responses to changing risk aversion, enterprise variability and resource endowments
by Komarek, Adam M. & MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 245955 Douglas Henry McKAY, CBE, 1923–2012
by Wegener, Malcolm
June 2013, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 241864 The distributional effects of the Hilmer reforms on the Australian gas industry
by Verikios, George & Zhang, Xiao-guang
- 241866 Comparing economic performance of organic and conventional U.S. beef farms using matching samples
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Nehring, Richard
- 241869 Effects of alternative elicitation formats in discrete choice experiments
by Scheufele, Gabriela & Bennett, Jeff
- 241870 Measurement of greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture: economic implications for policy and agricultural producers
by Thamo, Tas & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J.
- 241875 Valuing recreational fishing in Tasmania and assessment of response bias in contingent valuation
by Yamazaki, Satoshi & Rust, Steven & Jennings, Sarah & Lyle, Jeremy & Frijlink, Sven
- 241877 Auctioning contracts for environmental services
by Bardsley, Peter & Burfurd, Ingrid
- 241879 El Ni~no southern oscillation and its effects on world vegetable oil prices: assessing asymmetries using smooth transition models
by Ubilava, David & holt, Matt
- 241881 Book review
March 2013, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 233832 Firm behaviour under uncertainty: a simple parametric model
by Shankar, Sriram
- 233834 Book Reviews
by Davis, Tim
- 233836 Conservation tenders: linking theory and experiments for policy assessment
by Schilizzi, Steven & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 233837 Dairy productivity and climatic conditions: econometric evidence from South-eastern united States
by Mukherjee, Deep & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & De Vries, Albert
- 233838 The impact of mining and smelting activities on property values: a study of Mount Isa city, Queensland, Australia
by Neelawala, Prasad & Wilson, Clevo & Athukorala, Wasantha
- 233839 Book Reviews
by Haszler, Henry
- 233840 A process for the development and application of simulation models in applied economics
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J.
- 233841 Space matters: the importance of amenity in planning metropolitan growth
by Mahmoudi, Parvin & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Crossman, Neville D. & Summers, David M. & van der Hoek, John
- 233842 Effort optimisation in artisanal fisheries with multiple management objectives, collective quotas and heterogeneous fleets
by Castillo, Carlos & Dresdner, Jorge
- 233843 Is it too late to stabilise the global climate?
by Quiggin, John
December 2012, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 229816 Upstream demand for water use by new tree plantations imposes externalities on downstream irrigated agriculture and wetlands
by Nordblom, Thomas L. & Finlayson, John D. & Hume, Iain H.
- 229817 Agricultural commodities pricing model applied to the Brazilian sugar market
by Pereira, Leonel M. & Ribeiro, Celma de Oliveira & Securato, Jose R.
- 229818 Valuing Australian botanic collections: a combined travel-cost and contingent valuation study
by Mwebaze, Paul & Bennett, Jeff
- 229819 Livelihood diversification strategies in the Himalayas
by Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Scharf, Maja Micevska
- 229821 Integrated spatial dependence into Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Areal, Francisco Jose & Balcombe, Kelvin & Tiffin, Richard
- 229822 The benefits from public agricultural research in Uruguay
by Bervejillo, Jose E. & Alston, Julian M. & Tumber, Kabir P.
- 229825 Production economics in the presence of risk
by Shankar, Sriram
- 229826 Towards a theory of policy timing
by Mittenzwei, Klaus & Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus
September 2012, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 211672 Where in the world is it cheapest to cut carbon emissions?
by Stern, David & Pezzey, John & Lambie, N.
- 211673 The returns to promotion of healthy choices in Tasmania: are you in the dark about the power of mushrooms?
by Alston, Julian M. & Parks, Joanna C.
- 211674 Macroeconomics versus environmental-macroeconomics
by Thampapillai, Dodo
- 211675 Protester or non-protester: a binary state? on the use (and non-use) of latent class models to analyse protesting in economic valuation
by Meyerhoff, Jurgen & Bartczak, Anna & Liebe, Ulf
- 211676 The consequences of a human food pathogen vaccine on food demand: a calibrated partial-equilibrium analysis of the U.S. beef market
by Marette, Stephan & Roe, Brian & Teisl, Mario
- 211677 Presumptions of linearity and faith in the power of centralised decision-making: two challenges to the efficient management of environmental water in Australia
by Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Suzanne & Dollery, Brian
- 211678 Domestic and trade impacts of foot-and-mouth disease on the Australian beef industry
by Tozer, Peter & Marsh, Thomas
- 211679 U.S. demand for organic and conventional vegetables: a Bayesian censored system approach
by Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven
June 2012, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 208895 Climbing the electricity ladder generates carbon Kuznets curve downturns
by Burke, Paul J.
- 208896 Mining activity, income inequality and gender in regional Australia
by Reeson, Andrew & Measham, Thomas G. & Hosking, Karin
- 208897 Mining booms and government budgets
by Freebairn, John
- 208898 The contemporary China resources boom
by Garnaut, Ross
- 208899 Non-renewable resource taxation: policy reform in Australia
by Hogan, Lindsay
- 208900 Opportunities and challenges facing the Australian resources sector
by Penney, Kate & Melanie, Jane & Stark, Clare & Sheales, Terry
- 208901 Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom
by Gregory, Robert G.
- 208915 Mineral and energy policies
by Peterson, Deborah & Cullen, Ross
- 208916 Optimal environmental policy design for mine rehabilitation and pollution with a risk of non-compliance owing to firm insolvency
by White, Ben & Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J. & Florec, Veronique
March 2012, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 204170 Book Reviews
- 204171 Tax mix change to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
by Freebairn, John
- 204172 Empirical evaluation of nonpoint pollution policies under agent heterogeneity: regulating intensive dairy production in the Waikato region of New Zealand
by Doole, Graeme & Pannell, David J.
- 204173 A bioeconomic model for Hooker's sea lion bycatch in New Zealand
by Kahui, Viktoria
- 204174 Optimal conservation investment for a biodiversity-rich agricultural landscape
by White, Ben & Sadler, Rohan
- 204175 Book Reviews
- 204176 Book Reviews
- 204177 Does anybody like water restrictions? Some observation in Australian urban communities
by Cooper, Bethany & Rose, John & Crase, Lin
- 204178 Market access, organic farming and productivity: the effects of Fair Trade addiliation on Thai farmer producers groups
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi & Gianfreda, Giuseppina
- 204179 Allocation trade in Australia: a qualitative understanding or irrigator motives and behaviour
by Loch, Adam & Bjornlund, Henning & Wheeler, Sarah & Connor, Jeff
December 2011, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 196999 Economic effects of water recovery on irrigated agriculture in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Grafton, Rupert & Jiang, Qiang
- 197000 Evaluating environmental policies under uncertainty through application of robust nonlinear programming
by Doole, Graeme & Pannell, David J.
- 197001 The determinants of technology adoption by UK farmers using Bayesian model averaging: the cases of organic production and computer usage
by Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin
- 197002 Water markets in Australia: an experimental analysis of alternative market mechanisms
by Tisdell, John
- 197003 The primacy of human capital and social capital in influencing landholders’ participation in programmes designed to improve environmental outcomes
by Morrison, Mark & Oczkowski, Eddie & Greig, Jenni
- 197004 Long-term versus temporary certified emission reductions in forest carbon sequestration programs
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Olanie, Aaron & Uchida, Shinsuke & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 197005 Testing for allocation efficiencies in water quality tenders across catchments, industries and pollutants: a north Queensland case study
by Rolfe, John & Greiner, Romy & Windle, Jill & Hailu, Atakelty
- 197006 Estimating the social welfare effects of New Zealand apple imports
by Cook, David & Carrasco, Luis Roman & Paini, Dean & Fraser, Rob
- 197007 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow
by Griffith, Garry
- 197008 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow
by MacAulay, T. Gordon
- 197009 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow
by McColl, James C.
- 197010 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow
by Pannell, David J.
- 197011 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow
by Rae, Allan
- 197012 Reviewers
- 197013 Index of Volume 55
September 2011, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 186954 Reducing Indonesia’s deforestation-based greenhouse gas emissions
by Warr, Peter & Yusuf, Arief Anshory
- 186955 Modelling drought and recovery in the southern Murray-Darling basin
by Wittwer, Glyn & Griffith, Marnie
- 186956 Off-farm employment and reasons for entering farming as determinants of production enterprise selection in US agriculture
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Mishra, Ashok
- 186957 Jointly determined livestock disease dynamics and decentralised economic behavior
by Gramig, Benjamin M. & Horan, Richard D.
- 186958 A reply to ‘Multiyear versus single-year drought: a comment on Peck and Adams’
by Peck, Dannele E. & Adams, Richard M.
- 186959 Multiyear versus single-year drought: a comment on Peck and Adams
by Ancev, Tihomir
- 186960 The efficiency of the Environmental Management Charge in the Cairns management area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
by Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Beg, Rabiul Alam
- 186961 Valuing a multistate river: the case of the River Murray
by Hatton MacDonald, Darla & Morrison, Mark D. & Rose, John M. & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 186962 Predicting versus testing: a conditional cross-forecasting accuracy measure for hypothetical bias
by Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele
- 186963 Valuing traceability of imported beef in Korea: an experimental auction approach
by Lee, Ji Yong & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga Jr, Rodolfo M. & Lim, Song-Soo
June 2011, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 176839 Is native timber tree intercropping an economically feasible alternative for smallholder farmers in the Philippines?
by Martin, Fernando Santos & Noordwijk, Meine van
- 176845 The impacts of climate change on Australia and New Zealand: a Gross Cell Product analysis by land cover
by Seo, S. Niggol
- 176870 Intergenerational equity and the social discount rate
by Scarborough, Helen
- 176878 Using choice experiments to value catchment and estuary health in Tasmania with individual preference heterogeneity
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 176895 A hybrid commodity price-forecasting model applied to the sugar–alcohol sector
by Ribeiro, Celma O. & Oliveira, Sydnei M.
- 176897 Socioeconomic aspects of rice-fish farming in Bangladesh: opportunities, challenges and production efficiency
by Ahmed, Nesar & Zander, Kerstin K. & Garnett, Stephen T.
- 176898 Determinants of fruit and vegetable consumption in Malaysia: an ordinal system approach
by Yen, Steven T. & Tan, Andrew K.G. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr
- 176899 Resource use efficiency under self-selectivity: the case of Bangladeshi rice producers
by Rahman, Sanzidur
- 176901 Book Reviews
by Mauldon, Roger G. & Pannell, David J.
March 2011, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 176734 Event-specific data envelopment models and efficiency analysis
by Chambers, Robert G. & Hailu, Atakelty & Quiggin, John
- 176742 On the regulation of spatial externalities: coexistence between GM and conventional crops in the EU and the ‘newcomer principle’
by Ceddia, Michele Graziano & Bartlett, Mark & Lucia, Caterina De & Perrings, Charles
- 176745 Research and productivity in Thai agriculture
by Suphannachart, Waleerat & Warr, Peter
- 176755 Deriving efficient frontiers for effort allocation in the management of invasive species
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hester, Susan M.
- 176760 2010 AARES Distinguished Life Member Michael J. Taylor
- 176769 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow Jeffrey W. Bennett
- 176773 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow Will Martin
- 176776 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow James C. McColl
- 176778 2010 AARES Distinguished Fellow Mike D. Young
- 176783 Optimal vessel size and output in the Australian northern prawn fishery: a restricted profit function approach
by Pascoe, Sean & Vieira, Simon & Dichmont, Catherine M. & Punt, Andre´ E.
- 176789 Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer-level data
by Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Rozelle, Scott
- 176800 Managing complexity in modern farming
by Kingwell, Ross S.
- 176805 Editorial
December 2010, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 162020 Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Sharp, Basil
- 162021 Australia’s National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality: a retrospective assessment
by Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M.
- 162022 The income elasticity of meat: a meta-analysis
by Gallet, Craig A.
- 162023 Exit fees and termination fees revisited: funding irrigation infrastructure in a manner compatible with water trade
by Biggar, Darryl
- 162024 Choice experiment adaptive design benefits: a case study
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Sharp, Basil M.H.
- 162025 Dairy disaggregation and joint production in an economy-wide model
by Charteris, Angus & Winchester, Niven
- 162026 The costs and benefits of land fragmentation of rice farms in Japan
by Kawasaki, Kentaro
- 162050 How would global trade liberalization affect rural and regional incomes in Australia?
by Anderson, Kym & Giesecke, James & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 162051 Minimum-data analysis of ecosystem service supply in semi-subsistence agricultural systems
by Antle, John M. & Diagana, Bocar & Stoorvogel, Jetse J. & Valdivia, Roberto O.
- 162052 Measuring and decomposing agricultural productivity and profitability change
by O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 162053 Testing for convergent validity between travel cost and contingent valuation estimates of recreation values in the Coorong, Australia
by Rolfe, John & Dyack, Brenda
- 162054 Exploring the impact of R&D and climate change on agricultural productivity growth: the case of Western Australia
by Salim, Ruhul A. & Islam, Nazrul
- 162055 Reviewers
- 162056 Index of Volume 54
September 2010, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 162007 Editorial- Fisheries economics: cutting a broad swath in the field of scientific inquiry
by Dupont, Diane P.
- 162008 Maximum economic yield
by Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Che, Nhu
- 162009 Maximizing profits and conserving stocks in the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery
by Kompas, Tom & Dichmont, Cathy M. & Punt, Andre E. & Deng, A. & Che, Tuong Nhu & Bishop, Janet & Gooday, Peter & Ye, Yemin & Zhou, S.
- 162010 Transactions costs as an obstacle to fisheries self-governance in New Zealand
by Townsend, Ralph E.
- 162011 Marine protected areas in spatial property-rights fisheries
by Costello, Christopher & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 162012 Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management
by Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & de O. Torres, Marcelo
- 162013 Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls
by Squires, Dale & Jeon, Yongil & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James E.
- 162014 Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a comment
by Hardaker, J.B. & Lien, Gudbrand D.
- 162015 Obituary: Henry Paul Schapper, 19 July 1918 - 27 April 2010
by Moncrieff, Ian & Mauldon, Roger G.
- 162016 2008 AARES Distinguished Fellow: Rob Fraser
- 162017 2008 AARES Distinguished Fellow: John Mullen
- 162018 2008 AARES Distinguished Life Member: The Honorable John Kerin A.M., C.M., FTSE, FAIAST
- 162019 2008 AARES Distinguished Life Member: Malcolm Wegener
June 2010, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 162000 New policies create a new politics: issues of institutional design in climate change policy
by Ergas, Henry
- 162001 Strategic issues in global climate change policy
by Clarke, Harry
- 162002 Understanding the effect of an emissions trading scheme on electricity generator investment and retirement behaviour: the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
by Lambie, Neil Ross
- 162003 Managing forests, livestock, and crops under global warming: a micro-econometric analysis of land use changes in Africa
by Seo, S. Niggol
- 162004 Editorial
by Grafton, R. Quentin
- 162005 The logic of collective action and Australia’s climate policy
by Pezzey, John C.V. & Mazouz, Salim & Jotzo, Frank
- 162006 Auctioning greenhouse gas emissions permits in Australia
by Betz, Regina & Seifert, Stefan & Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi
March 2010, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 161990 Book Review
by Aisbett, Emma
- 161991 Notes- Climate change, economics and hope: a comment on Brennan
by Marshall, Graham R.
- 161992 Notes- Climate hopes: pious and otherwise
by Brennan, Geoffrey
- 161993 An empirical assessment of the value of irrigation water: the case study of Murrumbidgee catchment
by Ejaz Qureshi, Muhammad & Ranjan, Ram & Ejaz Qureshi, Sumaira
- 161994 Time-varying Armington elasticity and country-of-origin bias: from the dynamic perspective of the Japanese demand for beef imports
by Kawashima, Shigekazu & Sari, Deffi Ayu Puspito
- 161995 Farm-level impacts of prolonged drought: is a multiyear event more than the sum of its parts?
by Peck, Dannele E. & Adams, Richard M.
- 161996 Household size and residential water demand: an empirical approach
by Arbues, Fernando & Villanu´a, Inmaculada & Barberán Ortí, Ramón
- 161997 Deregulation of wholesale petrol prices: what happened to capital city petrol prices?
by Davey, Alistair
- 161998 Climate change and the Australian agricultural and resource industries
by Garnaut, Ross
- 161999 Do family farms really converge to a uniform size? The role of unobserved farm efficiency
by Dolev, Yuval & Kimhi, Ayal
December 2009, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 161979 Book Review
by Young, Mike
- 161980 At-home meat consumption in China: an empirical study
by Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rod
- 161981 Capitalized amenity value of urban wetlands: a hedonic property price approach to urban wetlands in Perth, Western Australia
by Tapsuwan, Sorada & Ingram, Gordon & Burton, Michael P. & Brennan, Donna C.
- 161982 Modelling hydroclimatic uncertainty and short-run irrigator decision making: the Goulburn system
by Griffith, Marnie & Codner, Gary & Weinmann, Erwin & Schreider, Sergei
- 161983 Role of credence and health information in determining US consumers’ willingness-to-pay for grass-finished beef
by Umberger, Wendy J. & Boxall, Peter C. & Lacy, R. Curt
- 161984 Respondents’ ignoring of attribute information in a choice modelling survey
by Kaye-Blake, William & Abell, Walter L. & Zellman, Eva
- 161985 Station level gasoline demand in an Australian market with regular price cycles
by Wang, Zhongmin
- 161986 Complexity in choice experiments: choice of the status quo alternative and implications for welfare measurement
by Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Moon, Amanda
- 161987 Economic management of anthelmintic resistance: model and application
by Pech, Caris L. & Doole, Graeme J. & Pluske, Johanna M.
- 161988 Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a correction
by Meyer, Jack & Richardson, James W. & Schumann, Keith D.
- 161989 Reviewers
September 2009, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 161967 Estimation of trade elasticities in the presence of trade barriers, multinationals and imperfect competition
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
- 161968 Obituary: Bob Richardson, 21/11/1944-21/7/2008
by Malcolm, Bill & White, Barry & Kennon, Andrew
- 161969 Declining inflows and more frequent droughts in the Murray–Darling Basin: climate change, impacts and adaptation
by Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John
- 161970 Applying the dissonance-minimising format to value cultural heritage in developing countries
by Tuan, Tran Huu & Navrud, Stale
- 161971 Impact of research investment on Cassava production technologies in India
by Srinivas, Tavva
- 161972 Book Review
by Scheufele, Gabriela
- 161973 Climate change: A rational choice politics view
by Brennan, Geoffrey
- 161974 Effect of yield and price risk on conversion from conventional to organic farming
by Acs, Szvetlana & Berentsen, Paul B.M. & Huirne, Ruud & van Asseldonk, Marcel
- 161975 Modelling the origins of managerial ability in agricultural production
by Nuthall, Peter
- 161976 Impacts of climate change on lower Murray irrigation
by Connor, Jeff & Schwabe, Kurt & King, Darran & Kaczan, David & Kirby, Mac
- 161977 2009 AARES Distinguished Fellow: Ian R. Wills
- 161978 Erratum
June 2009, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 161915 The optimal extraction of water along an arbitrarily configured river system
by Coram, Alex & Noakes, Lyle
- 161916 Protein and the demand for hard wheats
by Wilson, William W. & Wilson, Wesley & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 161917 Evaluating combined land conservation benefits from perennial pasture: lucerne ( Medicago sativa L.) for management of dryland salinity and herbicide resistance in Western Australia
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J.
- 161918 Climate change impacts on investment in crop sowing machinery
by Kingwell, Ross S. & Farré, Imma
- 161919 Effects of Great Barrier Reef degradation on recreational reef-trip demand: a contingent behaviour approach
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Roebeling, Peter C. & Ruijs, Arjan
- 161920 Urban water management: optimal price and investment policy under climate variability
by Hughes, Neal & Hafi, Ahmed & Goesch, Tim
- 161921 Economic contribution of French serradella ( Ornithopus sativus Brot.) pasture to integrated weed management in Western Australian mixed-farming systems: an application of compressed annealing
by Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J. & Revell, Clinton K.
March 2009, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 161907 Double trouble: the importance of accounting for and defining water entitlements consistent with hydrological realities
by Young, Michael D. & McColl, James C.
- 161908 Property rights and the public trust doctrine in environmental protection and natural resource conservation
by Brewer, Jedidiah & Libecap, Gary D.
- 161909 Conflicting uses of marine resources: can ITQs promote an efficient solution?
by Arnason, Ragnar
- 161910 The tragedy of the commons: property rights and markets as solutions to resource and environmental problems
by Libecap, Gary D.
- 161911 Economic development lessons from and for North American Indian economies
by Anderson, Terry L. & Parker, Dominic P.
- 161912 Property rights and western United States water markets
by Donohew, Zachary
- 161913 Tradable rights to emit air pollution
by Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David A.
- 161914 Encumbering harvest rights to protect marine environments: a model of marine conservation easements
by Deacon, Robert T. & Parker, Dominic P.