Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 464-478, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, George C., 1993. "Consumer's Specie Knowledge and the Values of Natural Christmas Tree Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 266-277, July.
- Achyut Kafle & Stephen K. Swallow & Elizabeth C. Smith, 2015. "Does Public Funding Affect Preferred Tradeoffs and Crowd-In or Crowd-Out Willingness to Pay? A Watershed Management Case," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 471-495, March.
- Greene, William H. & Hensher, David A., 2003. "A latent class model for discrete choice analysis: contrasts with mixed logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 681-698, September.
- Davis, George C., 1993. "Consumer'S Specie Knowledge And The Values Of Natural Christmas Tree Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Hamlett, Cathy Ann & Herrmann, Robert O. & Warland, Rex H. & Zhao, Fengkun, 1989. "Christmas Tree Consumption Behavior: Natural Vs. Artificial," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Peter Boxall & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Understanding Heterogeneous Preferences in Random Utility Models: A Latent Class Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 421-446, December.
- Onozaka, Yuko & Nurse, Gretchen & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2010. "Local Food Consumers: How Motivations and Perceptions Translate to Buying Behavior," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1).
- George C. Davis & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1993. "Demand Elasticities from a Discrete Choice Model: The Natural Christmas Tree Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 730-738.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; choice experiment; willingness to pay; Agribusiness; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2016-05-21 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2016-05-21 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16:229906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.