Report NEP-MKT-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229906, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mohammed H. Alemu & Søren Bøye Olsen & Suzanne E. Vedel & John Kinyuru & Kennedy O. Pambo, 2016. "Integrating sensory evaluations in incentivized discrete choice experiments to assess consumer demand for cricket flour buns in Kenya," IFRO Working Paper 2016/02, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation With Consumers Misperceptions And Information Disparities," DEM Working Papers Series 122, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Mitchell, James & Peel, Derrell S., 2016. "Price Determinants of Bred Cows in Oklahoma Auctions," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230077, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carpenter, Ashley & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2016. "Effects Of Social Media Marketing On Small-Scale Horse Farms In The United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229860, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cezar Toader & Cristian Anghel & Cristian Vele, 2014. "Problem with the Consumer's Optimal," Mathematical Modelling with Application in Economics 1412, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics.
- Georgios Alaveras & Estrella Gomez Herrera & Bertin Martens, 2015. "Market fragmentation in Video-on-Demand Services in the EU28," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-12, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cenk Gokce ADAS, 2016. "Exporting Firms, Productivity And Profitabiliy: A Survey Of The Evidence From Manufacturing Industries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606362, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.