Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/age .
April 2022, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-19 Relationships between vaccinations, herd introductions, and livestock losses in Northern Tanzania
by Ahmed, Haseeb & Yoder, Jonathan & de Glanville, William & Davis, Alicia & Kibona, Tito J. & Cleaveland, Sarah
- 20-44 Estimating the degree of market power in the vegetable market in Japan
by Sano, Yuki & Sato, Takeshi & Kawasaki, Kentaro & Suzuki, Nobuhiro & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 45-67 Gendered access to land and household food insecurity: Evidence from Nigeria
by Nnaji, Amaka & Ratna, Nazmun N. & Renwick, Alan
- 68-85 Quantifying the structure of residential water demand in the United States: a Generalized Exact Affine Stone Index demand framework
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 86-104 Dynamics of farm entry and exit in Canada
by Chen, Hongyu & Weersink, Alfons & Beaulieu, Martin & Lee, Yu Na
- 105-129 Impact of public water supply unreliability on residential property prices in Marion County, West Virginia
by Alzahrani, Fahad & Collins, Alan R.
- 130-155 Bacon causes cancer: Do consumers care?
by He, Xiaoyang & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 156-177 Economies of diversification and stochastic dominance analysis in French mixed sheep farms
by Minviel, Jean Joseph & Benoit, Marc
- 178-201 Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of a More Efficient Method of Best-Worst Scaling Data Collection
by Bir, Courtney & Delgado, Michael & Widmar, Nicole
December 2021, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 401-435 Does violent conflict affect the labor supply of farm households? The Nigerian experience
by Odozi, John Chiwuzulum & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 436-464 Strengthening producer organizations to increase market access of smallholder farmers in Uganda
by Hill, Ruth Vargas & Maruyama, Eduardo & Olapade, Markus & Frölich, Markus
- 465-484 Building trust in rural producer organizations: results from a randomized controlled trial
by Bernard, Tanguy & Dänzer, Pia Naima & Frölich, Markus & Landmann, Andreas & Viceisza, Angelino & Wouterse, Fleur
- 485-511 Are agricultural support policies harmful to the environment? Evidence from Japanese farm-level policy simulation
by Sasaki, Hiroki & Katayama, Naoki & Okubo, Satoru
- 512-532 Neighborhood racial composition, income, and distance to grocery retailers in Seattle
by Ware, Brandon O. & Amin, Modhurima Dey & Jessup, Eric L. & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 533-558 The determinants of racial disparities in obesity: baseline evidence from a natural experiment
by Durfee, Thomas & Myers, Samuel & Wolfson, Julian & DeMarco, Molly & Harnak, Lisa & Caspi, Caitlin
- 559-582 Coverage of National Priority List sites by the print media during the implementation of Superfund: the role of race and income
by Mohr, Robert D. & Cunningham, Cindy & Saha, Shrawantee & Vincenzi, Marco
August 2021, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 201-225 Lessons from long-run (1975–2017) structural change in Colombia's coffee production
by Saenz, Mariana & Alvarez, Diego & Brock, Gregory
- 226-251 Chronic sources of low cocoa production in Ghana: new insights from meta-analysis of old survey data
by Tsiboe, Francis
- 252-272 Joint adoption of rice technologies among Bolivian farmers
by Martinez, Jose Maria & Labarta, Ricardo A. & Gonzalez, Carolina & Lopera, Diana C.
- 273-295 Do higher temperatures influence how yields respond to increasing planting density?
by Wang, Ruixue & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Tack, Jesse B. & Aglasan, Serkan
- 296-314 Local brand entry and incumbent variety response: evidence from the ice cream market
by Dong, Xiao & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 315-337 Bidding behavior in auctions versus posted prices: comparisons of mean and marginal effects
by Wu, Shang & Fooks, Jacob R. & Li, Tongzhe & Messer, Kent D. & Delaney, Deborah A.
- 338-366 Consumer willingness-to-pay for restaurant surcharges to reduce carbon emissions: default and information effects
by Long, Dede & West, Grant H. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 367-393 Heterogeneity in farmers’ willingness to produce bioenergy crops in the Midwest USA
by Signorini, Guilherme & Ortega, David L. & Ross, R. Brent & Peterson, H. Christopher
April 2021, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-21 Increasing Participation and Access to Economic Associations and Their Services
by Frey, Elaine F. & Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Walsh, Patrick
- 22-42 The Role of Collective Food Identity in Local Food Demand
by Moreno, Francisco & Malone, Trey
- 43-62 Ethnic Variation in Immigrants' Diets and Food Acculturation – United States 1999–2012
by Gustavsen, Geir Wæhler & Dong, Diansheng & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Rickertsen, Kyrre
- 63-75 Is Organic Farming Risky? An Evaluation of WFRP in Organic and Conventional Production Systems
by Belasco, Eric & Schahczenski, Jeff
- 76-98 Tariff Elimination and the Competitiveness of Wine-Exporting Countries in Japan
by Greear, Emily K. & Muhammad, Andrew
- 99-126 U.S. Consumer Demand for Traditional and Greek Yogurt Attributes, Including Livestock Management Attributes
by Bir, Courtney & Delgado, Michael S. & Widmar, Nicole Olynk
- 127-149 Farm Producers' Household Consumption and Individual Risk Behavior after Natural Disasters
by Wahdat, Ahmad Zia & Gunderson, Michael A. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 150-169 Impacts of Health Services on Agricultural Labor Productivity of Rural Households in Burkina Faso
by Combary, Omer & Traore, Salimata
- 170-186 Hedonic Pricing of Rice Attributes, Market Sorting, and Gains from Quality Improvement in the Beninese Market
by Ndindeng, Sali Atanga & Twine, Edgar E. & Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & Fiamohe, Rose & Futakuchi, Koichi
- 187-200 Farm Profitability as a Driver of Spatial Spillovers: The Case of Somatic Cell Counts on Wisconsin Dairies
by Skevas, Theodoros & Skevas, Ioannis & Cabrera, Victor E.
December 2020, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 375-409 A Century of Profligacy? The Measurement and Evolution of Food Waste
by Bovay, John & Zhang, Wei
- 410-436 A Risk Management Tool or an Investment Strategy? Understanding the Unstable Farm Insurance Demand via a Gain-Loss Framework
by Cao, Ying (Jessica) & Weersink, Alfons & Ferner, Emma
- 437-464 Irrigation Water Demand: Price Elasticities and Climatic Determinants in the Great Lakes Region
by Kornelis, Ari & Norris, Patricia
- 465-491 Non-Neutral Marginal Innovation Costs, Omitted Variables, and Induced Innovation
by Lee, Daegoon & Cowan, Benjamin W. & Shumway, C. Richard
- 492-516 Estimating Preference Heterogeneity for Grass-fed Beef Cattle Traits
by Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Harrison, Robert W. & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 517-537 International Trade Implications of Highly Pathogenic Poultry Disease Events
by Thompson, Jada M. & Pendell, Dustin L. & Hagerman, Amy D. & Johnson, Kamina K.
- 538-557 Rural versus Urban Areas and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
by Weerasooriya, Senal A. & Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 558-585 Advertising with Supply Control: Some Implications of Norwegian Whitefish Export Promotion
by Williams, Gary W. & Capps, Oral
August 2020, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 196-208 Local Environmental Policy in a Federal System: An Overview
by Segerson, Kathleen
- 209-236 Optimal Budget Allocations for Protected Area Acquisition To Store Carbon in a Local Community Under Economic Growth Uncertainty
by Sharma, Bijay P. & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Hellwinckel, Chad M.
- 237-269 Improving BMP Cost-Share Enrollment Rates: Insights from a Survey of Florida Farmers
by Yehouenou, Lauriane S. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Bi, Xiang & Borisova, Tatiana
- 270-290 Knowledge Spillover and Positive Environmental Externality in Agricultural Decision Making under Performance-Based Payment Programs
by Liu, Hongxing & Ruebeck, Christopher S.
- 291-320 Effectiveness of Public versus Private Ownership: Violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
by Fu, Guanlong & Liu, Pengfei & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 321-359 Non-Constant Elasticity of Substitution and Intermittent Renewable Energy
by Aleti, Saketh & Hochman, Gal
- 360-373 Promoting Clean Energy Innovation at the State and Local Level
by Popp, David
April 2020, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-6 The Ecosystem Service Valuation and Federal Conservation Special Issue of ARER
by Hellerstein, Daniel & Lohr, Luanne
- 7-22 What the past suggests about future development of ecosystem service values applicable to USDA agricultural program evaluations
by Hansen, LeRoy T.
- 23-63 Using Meta-Analysis for Large-Scale Ecosystem Service Valuation: Progress, Prospects, and Challenges
by Johnston, Robert J. & Bauer, Dana Marie
- 64-90 A Review of the Forest Service's National Visitor Use Monitoring (NVUM) Program
by English, Donald B.K. & White, Eric M. & Bowker, J.M. & Winter, Susan A.
- 91-116 Estimating the value of forests for provisioning non-timber forest products to market: concepts, approaches, and case studies
by Frey, Gregory E. & Chamberlain, James L. & Schmidt, John Paul
- 117-149 How Will Climate Change Affect the Provision and Value of Water from Public Lands in Southern California Through the 21st Century?
by Srivastava, Lorie & Hand, Michael & Kim, John & Sánchez, José J. & Lupi, Frank & Garnache, Cloé & Drapek, Raymond J. & Quinn, James F.
- 150-177 Estimating the Present Value of Carbon Sequestration in U.S. Forests, 2015–2050, for Evaluating Federal Climate Change Mitigation Policies
by Haight, Robert G. & Bluffstone, Randall & Kline, Jeffrey D. & Coulston, John W. & Wear, David N. & Zook, Kate
- 178-191 Opportunities for Systematically Valuing Ecosystem Service Benefits Produced by Federal Conservation Programs
by Holmes, Thomas P.
December 2019, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 365-387 Embedding Economies of Scale Concepts in the Model of Optimal Locations of Fresh Produce Aggregation Hubs
by Ge, Houtian & Canning, Patrick & Goetz, Stephan & Perez, Agnes & Li, Jie
- 388-413 Market Channel Procurement Strategy and School Meal Costs in Farm-to-School Programs
by Fitzsimmons, Jill & O'Hara, Jeffrey K.
- 414-432 Willingness to Pay, Quality Perception, and Local Foods: The Case of Broccoli
by Fan, Xiaoli & GÃ³mez, Miguel I. & Coles, Phillip S.
- 433-447 An Examination of the Adequacy of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefit Levels: Impacts on Food Insecurity
by Gundersen, Craig & Waxman, Elaine & Crumbaugh, Amy S.
- 448-472 Can Dietary Fiber Intake Be Increased through Nutritional Education and through Subsidies on Selected Food Products?
by Senia, Mark Christopher & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral
- 473-504 Prospects for New England Agriculture: Farm to Fork
by Werner, Samantha & Lemos, Scott R. & McLeod, Amanda & Halstead, John M. & Gabe, Todd & Huang, Ju-Chin & Liang, Chyi Lyi & Shi, Wei & Harris, Lily & McConnon, James
- 505-518 Using Field Experiments to Encourage Healthy Eating in Schools
by Price, Joseph
- 531-532 The Impact of Federal Crop Insurance on the Conservation Reserve Program â€“ Erratum
by DeLay, Nathan
- 533-533 Estimating Preference Heterogeneity for Grass-fed Beef Cattle Traits â€“ Addendum
by Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Harrison, Robert W. & Scaglia, Guillermo
August 2019, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 199-220 Environmental Efficiency of Apple Production in China: A Translog Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Bai, Xiuguang & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry
- 221-252 Food at Home and away from Home: Commodity Composition, Nutrition Differences, and Differences in Consumers
by Binkley, James K. & Liu, Yuhang
- 253-273 The Effect of Produce Purchasing Behavior on Adult Obesity and Body Weight: Evidence from Household-Level Scanner Data
by Volpe, Richard & Cai, Xiaowei & Schroeter, Christiane & Mancino, Lisa
- 274-296 Market-Driven Corn Monocropping in the U.S. Midwest
by Wang, Haoying & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel
- 297-327 The Impact of Federal Crop Insurance on the Conservation Reserve Program
by DeLay, Nathan
- 328-358 Dynamics and Uncertainty in Land Use Conversion for Perennial Energy Crop Production: Exploring Effects of Payments for Ecosystem Services Policies
by Li, Xiaogu & Zipp, Katherine Y.
- 359-360 Market-Level Implications of Regulating Forest Carbon Storage and Albedo for Climate Change Mitigation â€“ CORRIGENDUM
by Rautiainen, Aapo & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
April 2019, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-20 A Choice Based Experiment of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA): A Valuation of Attributes
by Yu, Qiushuo & Campbell, Ben & Liu, Yizao & Martin, Jiff
- 21-43 Estimating Treatment Effects of Unit-Based Pricing of Household Solid Waste Disposal
by Wright, Christopher & Halstead, John M. & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 44-70 Willingness to Pay for Wind versus Natural Gas Generation of Electricity
by Nkansah, Kofi & Collins, Alan R
- 71-99 Resource Abundance, Fisheries Management, and Fishing Ports: The U.S. Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery
by Lee, Min-Yang & Benjamin, Sharon & Carr-Harris, Andrew & Hart, Deborah & Speir, Cameron
- 100-116 A Note on the Petroleum Industry's Participation in Conservation Agreements for the Lesser Prairie Chicken
by Melstrom, Richard T.
- 117-141 Evaluating an Information Campaign about Rural Development Policies in FYR Macedonia
by Huber, Martin & Kotevska, Ana & Stojcheska, Aleksandra Martinovska & Solovyeva, Anna
- 142-169 Does Adoption of Agricultural Innovations Impact Farm Production and Household Welfare in Sub-Saharan Africa? A Meta-Analysis
by Ogundari, Kolawole & Bolarinwa, Olufemi Daniel
- 170-198 Economic Implication of Grazing and Water Resource Scarcity on Householdsâ€™ Welfare and Food Security in Tigrai, Ethiopia
by Hadush, Muuz
December 2018, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 419-451 Are Choice Experiment Treatments of Outcome Uncertainty Sufficient? An Application to Climate Risk Reductions
by Makriyannis, Christos & Johnston, Robert J. & Whelchel, Adam W.
- 452-476 Alternative Strategies to Manage Weather Risk in Perennial Fruit Crop Production
by Ho, Shuay-Tsyr & Ifft, Jennifer E. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Turvey, Calum G.
- 477-504 The Financial Performance Implications of Differential Marketing Strategies: Exploring Farms that Pursue Local Markets as a Core Competitive Advantage
by Bauman, Allison & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn & Jablonski, Becca B. R.
- 505-532 Demand for Organic Fluid Milk across Marketing Channels
by Li, Xianghong & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Xia, Tian
- 533-567 The Demand for Inputs and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Manufacturing Industry
by Zhang, Wei & Alston, Julian M.
- 568-591 The Spatial Structure of Farmland Values: A Semiparametric Approach
by Wang, Haoying
- 592-609 Exploring Regional Patterns of Agritourism in the U.S.: What's Driving Clusters of Enterprises?
by Van Sandt, Anders & Low, Sarah A. & Thilmany, Dawn
- 610-633 Economic Evaluation of Yield-Increasing Wheat Seeds Using a Distance Function Approach
by Wree, Philipp & Sauer, Johannes & Wimmer, Stefan
- 634-664 Marcellus Shale Gas Development and Farming
by Hoy, Kyle A. & Xiarchos, Irene M. & Kelsey, Timothy W. & Brasier, Kathryn J. & Glenna, Leland L.
August 2018, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 201-219 Recognizing Gravity as a Strong Force in Atmosphere Emissions Markets
by Burtraw, Dallas & Keyes, Amelia
- 220-238 Diversifying to Reduce Conservation Outcome Uncertainty in Multiple Environmental Objectives
by Ando, Amy & Howlader, Aparna & Mallory, Mindy
- 239-271 Market-Level Implications of Regulating Forest Carbon Storage and Albedo for Climate Change Mitigation
by Rautiainen, Aapo & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 272-310 Climate, Land Cover, and Bird Populations: Differential Impacts on the Future Welfare of Birders across the Pacific Northwest
by Kolstoe, Sonja & Cameron, Trudy Ann & Wilsey, Chad
- 311-335 Perception of Climate Change and Impact on Land Allocation and Income: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam's Delta Region
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Pede, Valerien O. & Barboza, Gustavo A.
- 336-356 Impact of Climate Change on Livestock Returns and Rangeland Ecosystem Sustainability in the Southwest
by Torell, Gregory L. & Lee, Katherine D.
- 357-387 Effects of Land Tenure and Property Rights on Farm Householdsâ€™ Willingness to Accept Incentives to Invest in Measures to Combat Land Degradation in Nigeria
by Shittu, Adebayo Musediku & Kehinde, Mojisola Olanike & Ogunnaike, Maria Gbemisola & Oyawole, Funminiyi Peter
- 388-413 Can the Global Forest Sector Survive 11 Â°C Warming?
by Favero, Alice & Mendelsohn, Robert & Sohngen, Brent
April 2018, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-31 Does Advertising Content Matter? Impacts of Healthy Eating and Anti-Obesity Advertising on Willingness to Pay by Consumer Body Mass Index
by Wang, Ruitong & Liaukonyte, Jura & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 32-65 Enhancing Adoption Studies: The Case of Residential Stormwater Management Practices in the Midwest
by Shin, Dong Won & McCann, Laura
- 66-89 Climate Change, Salinization and High-Yield Rice Production in Coastal Bangladesh
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hossain, Md. Moqbul & Huq, Mainul & Wheeler, David
- 90-117 Modeling the Choice of Tillage Used for Dryland Corn, Wheat and Soybean Production by Farmers in Kansas
by Canales, Elizabeth & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 118-131 The Competition of Beverage Products in Current Market: A Composite Demand Analysis
by Heng, Yan & House, Lisa A. & Kim, Hyeyoung
- 132-157 The Hurdles to Greater Adoption of Anaerobic Digesters
by Cowley, Cortney & Wade Brorsen, B.
- 158-177 Effects of Tariff Concessions on Japanese Beef Imports by Product and Source
by Muhammad, Andrew & Countryman, Amanda M. & Heerman, Kari E. R.
- 178-194 Bayesian Downscaling Methods for Aggregated Count Data
by Michaud, Clayton P. & Sproul, Thomas W.
December 2017, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 421-442 The Impact of Policy Changes on Milk and Beverage Consumption of Texas WIC Children
by Ishdorj, Ariun & Capps, Oral
- 443-463 Buyer and Nonbuyer Barriers to Purchasing Local Food
by Qi, Lingqiao & Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Liu, Yizao & Campbell, Benjamin
- 464-478 Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 479-506 Farmers Market Locations and Their Determinants: An Empirical Analysis in New England
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Berning, Joshua & Etemaadnia, Hamideh
- 507-528 Production Risk, Farmer Welfare, and Bt Corn in the Philippines
by Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M.
- 529-554 Volatility Spillover and Time-Varying Conditional Correlation Between DDGS, Corn, and Soybean Meal Markets
by Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Trujillo-Barrera, AndrÃ©s & Hoffman, Linwood A.
- 555-578 Dairy Productivity and Technical Change: An Analysis of Confinement and Management Intensive Grazing Dairies in Maryland for 1995â€“2009
by Minegishi, Kota & Johnson, Dale M.
- 579-602 You Can't Count on Me: The Impact of Electricity Unreliability on Productivity
by Poczter, Sharon
August 2017, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 186-205 Aligning Economic and Ecological Priorities: Conflicts, Complementarities, and Regulatory Frictions
by Herrera, Guillermo E. & Evans, Keith S. & Lewis, Lynne Y.
- 206-223 Revisiting Approaches to Marine Spatial Planning: Perspectives on and Implications for the United States
by Bates, Alison W.
- 224-241 Tourist Viewshed Externalities and Wind Energy Production
by Fooks, Jacob R. & Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Johnson, Janet B. & Li, Tongzhe & Parsons, George R.
- 242-267 A Hedonic Analysis of the Impact of Marine Aquaculture on Coastal Housing Prices in Maine
by Evans, Keith S. & Chen, Xuan & Robichaud, Christina A.
- 268-295 Public acceptance of coastal zone management efforts: The role of citizen preferences in the allocation of funds
by Evans, Keith S. & Noblet, Caroline L. & Fox, Emma & Bell, Kathleen P. & Kaminski, Abigail
- 296-314 Heterogeneous Preferences for Oysters: Evidence from Field Experiments
by Li, Tongzhe & Kecinski, Maik & Messer, Kent D.
- 315-337 Consumer Preferences for Oyster Attributes: Field Experiments on Brand, Locality, and Growing Method
by Kecinski, Maik & Messer, Kent D. & Knapp, Lauren & Shirazi, Yosef
- 338-364 Coastal Community Values for Marsh-Dependent Socioecological Services Revealed through a Systematic Qualitative Approach
by Wainger, Lisa & McMurray, Anna & Paolisso, Michael & Johnson, Katherine J. & Needelman, Brian
- 365-387 An Economic Analysis of Coastal Beach Safety Information-Seeking Behavior
by Kaminski, Abigail & Bell, Kathleen P. & Noblet, Caroline L. & Evans, Keith S.
- 388-419 Conservation Choices in the Face of Sea-Level Rise: A Case Study on Marsh Migration from Phippsburg, Maine
by Dissanayake, Sahan T. M. & Hennessey, Meagan K.
April 2017, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Behavioral Welfare Paradox: Practical, Ethical and Welfare Implications of Nudging
by Just, David R.
- 21-43 Producers' Well-Being and Natural Resource Extraction: The Eaglewood Trade in Papua New Guinea
by Gerber, Nicolas & Bhaduri, Anik
- 44-72 The Effect of Public Policies on Inducing Technological Change in Solar Energy
by Vincenzi, Marco & Ozabaci, Deniz
- 73-86 Product Line Extension among New England Craft Breweries
by Berning, Joshua & McCullough, Michael
- 87-102 Effects of New Grocery Store Development on Inner-City Neighborhood Residential Prices
by Cerrato Caceres, Belkis & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 103-122 U.S. Growersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Improvement in Rosaceous Fruit Traits
by Yue, Chengyan & Zhao, Shuoli & Gallardo, Karina & McCracken, Vicki & Luby, James & McFerson, Jim
- 123-145 Nature of the Farm: Revisited
by Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey S.
- 146-173 The Value of Switching Production Options in a Flexible Biorefinery
by Hossiso, Kassu Wamisho & Ripplinger, David
December 2016, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 419-435 The Roles of Agricultural Economists in Food System Research
by Goetz, Stephan J.
- 436-458 Fair Trade Certification and Livelihoods: A Panel Data Analysis of Coffee-growing Households in India
by Karki, Sabina Khatri & Jena, Pradyot Ranjan & Grote, Ulrike
- 459-484 Dynamic Effects of Drought on the U.S. Beef Supply Chain
by Countryman, Amanda M. & Paarlberg, Philip L. & Lee, John G.
- 485-521 Hot Spots and Spatial Autocorrelation in Certified Organic Operations in the United States
by Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- 522-538 Consumers' Motivations Driving Organic Demand: Between Self-interest and Sustainability
by Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & BergÃ¨s, Fabian
- 539-562 The Influence of Metropolitan Statistical Areas on Direct-to-consumer Agricultural Sales of Local Food in the Northeast
by O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Low, Sarah A.
- 563-580 Super-premium Fruit and Vegetable Beverages: A Retail Sales Analysis and Demand Estimation
by Bardzik, Alec & Ishdorj, Ariun & Jang, Ju Won
- 581-607 Fertility, Agricultural Labor Supply, and Production: Instrumental Variable Evidence from Uganda
by Van Campenhout, Bjorn
August 2016, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 217-245 The Optimality of Using Marginal Land for Bioenergy Crops: Tradeoffs between Food, Fuel, and Environmental Services
by Valcu-Lisman, Adriana M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W.
- 246-269 Behavioral Anomalies in Contingent Values and Actual Choices
by Poe, Gregory L.
- 270-292 Valuing Lake Erie Beaches Using Value and Function Transfers
by Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Lupi, Frank & Chen, Min
- 293-318 Impacts of Ground Water Contamination on Property Values: Agricultural Run-off and Private Wells
by Guignet, Dennis & Walsh, Patrick J. & Northcutt, Rachel
- 319-337 The Effects of Climate Change Information on Charitable Giving for Water Quality Protection: A Field Experiment
by Ellis, Sean F. & Fooks, Jacob R. & Messer, Kent D. & Miller, Matthew J.
- 338-366 Endowment Effects and Drinking Water Quality
by Booth, Pamela L. & Guilfoos, Todd & Uchida, Emi
- 367-393 Simple vs. Complex: Implications of Lags in Pollution Delivery for Efficient Load Allocation and Design of Water-quality Trading Programs
by Shortle, James & Abler, David & Kaufman, Zach & Zipp, Katherine Y.
- 394-417 The Effect of Cost-share Programs on Ground Water Exploitation and Nonpoint-source Pollution under Endogenous Technical Change
by Kim, C. S. & Guilfoos, Todd
April 2016, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-21 Food Safety Information, Changes in Risk Perceptions, and Offsetting Behavior
by Nganje, William & Miljkovic, Dragan & Voica, Daniel
- 22-43 The Good and the Bad: Environmental Efficiency in Northeastern U.S. Dairy Farming
by Njuki, Eric & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Mukherjee, Deep
- 44-67 Valuing Historical and Open Space Amenities with Hedonic Property Valuation Models
by Hicks, Robert L. & Queen, Bonnie M.
- 68-97 The Ramifications of Nearly Going Dark: A Natural Experiment in the Case of U.S. Generic Orange Juice Advertising
by Capps, Oral & Bessler, David A. & Williams, Gary W.
- 98-123 Economic and Greenhouse Gas Emission Response to Pasture Species Composition, Stocking Rate, and Weaning Age by Calving Season, Farm Size, and Pasture Fertility
by Smith, S. Aaron & Popp, Michael P. & Keeton, Daniel R. & West, Charles P. & Coffey, Kenneth P. & Nalley, L. Lanier & Brye, Kristofor R.
- 124-142 What Attributes Are Consumers Looking for in Sweet Cherries? Evidence from Choice Experiments
by Zheng, Xibei & Yue, Chengyan & Gallardo, Karina & McCracken, Vicki & Luby, James & McFerson, Jim
- 143-172 Assessing the Economic Impacts of Food Hubs on Regional Economies: A Framework that Includes Opportunity Cost
by Jablonski, B. B. R. & Schmit, T. M. & Kay, D.
- 173-207 Profitability of Virginia's Agritourism Industry: A Regression Analysis
by Lucha, Christopher & Ferreira, Gustavo & Walker, Martha & Groover, Gordon
December 2015, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 195-213 Reducing Rice Imports in CÃ´te d'Ivoire: Is a Rise in Import Tariff the Solution?
by Coulibaly, Jeanne Y. & Tebila, Nakelse & Diagne, Aliou
- 214-232 Potential Farmer Adoption of High Available Phosphorus Corn over a Three-year Period
by Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. & Parish, Amy
- 233-252 How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T.
- 253-274 An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products
by Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina
- 275-290 Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji
by Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam
- 291-314 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation and Local Program Outreach and Eligibility Services
by Mabli, James
- 315-339 Breeding Technologies in U.S. Meat Goat Production: Who are the Adopters and How Does Adoption Impact Productivity?
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Qushim, Berdikul & Nyaupane, Narayan & McMillin, Kenneth
- 340-345 A Note on First-Price Sealed-Bid Cattle Auctions in the Presence of Captive Supplies
by Crespi, John M. & Xia, Tian
August 2015, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 1-19 Resident vs. Nonresident Employment Associated with Marcellus Shale Development
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Kelsey, Timothy W. & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- 20-39 The Economic Impact of Shale Gas Development: A Natural Experiment along the New York / Pennsylvania Border
by Cosgrove, Brendan M. & LaFave, Daniel R. & Dissanayake, Sahan T. M. & Donihue, Michael R.
- 40-58 What Can We Learn about Shale Gas Development from Land Values? Opportunities, Challenges, and Evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania
by Weber, Jeremy G. & Hitaj, Claudia
- 59-82 Quantifying the Effects of Underground Natural Gas Storage on Nearby Residents
by Jellicoe, Michaela & Delgado, Michael S.
- 83-105 Experiential Gains with a New Technology: An Empirical Investigation of Hydraulic Fracturing
by Fitzgerald, Timothy
- 106-119 What Experts Say About the Environmental Risks of Shale Gas Development
by Krupnick, Alan J. & Gordon, Hal G.
- 120-137 Private Contracts as Regulation: A Study of Private Lease Negotiations Using the Texas Natural Gas Industry
by Vissing, Ashley
- 138-163 Understanding Local Regulation of Fracking: A Spatial Econometric Approach
by Walsh, Patrick J. & Bird, Stephen & Heintzelman, Martin D.
- 164-194 I Want In On That: Community-level Policies for Unconventional Gas Development in New York
by Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Alcorn, Jessica & Piepenburg, Jayne & Rupp, John
April 2015, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-20 Voluntary Pollution Abatement and Regulation
by Delgado, Michael S. & Khanna, Neha
- 21-34 Consumer Perceptions of Eco-friendly and Sustainable Terms
by Campbell, Benjamin & Khachatryan, Hayk & Behe, Bridget & Dennis, Jennifer & Hall, Charles
- 35-64 Assessing the Impact of Health Insurance and Other Socioeconomic Factors on Inequality in Health Care Expenditures among Farm Households
by El-Osta, Hisham S.
- 65-77 The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms
by Niskanen, Olli & HeikkilÃ¤, Anna-Maija
- 78-93 Reports of Water Quality Violations Induce Consumers to Buy Bottled Water
by Pape, Andreas Duus & Seo, Misuk
- 94-109 Determinants of Purchase Likelihoods and Amounts Spent on Meat in Malaysia: A Sample Selection System Approach
by Tan, Andrew K. G. & Yen, Steven T. & Hasan, Abdul Rahman & Muhamed, Kamarudin
- 110-123 Is There a Price Premium for Local Food? The Case of the Fresh Lettuce Market in Hawaii
by Xu, Xun & Loke, Matthew K. & Leung, PingSun
- 124-148 Total Factor Productivity Decomposition and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Models
by Kellermann, Magnus A.
December 2014, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 335-356 Producer Expectations and the Extensive Margin in Grain Supply Response
by Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew
- 357-372 Regional Competitiveness in Fresh Produce Markets: Exploring Seasonal Dynamics and the Role of Energy Costs in Apple Markets
by Hu, Wenjing & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany & Pendell, Dustin L.
- 373-389 Assessing Performance Impacts in Food Retail Distribution Systems: A Stochastic Frontier Model Correcting for Sample Selection
by Park, Timothy A.
- 390-405 The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values
by Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd
- 406-418 Cost Efficiency of Dairy Farming in New Zealand: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Jiang, Nan & Sharp, Basil
- 419-437 Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant
by Timmons, David
- 438-450 Weather Index Insurance and Common Property Resources
by Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Osgood, Daniel E.
- 451-470 Direct Payments, Cash Rents, Land Values, and the Effects of Imputation in U.S. Farm-level Data
by Robbins, Michael W. & White, T. Kirk
- 471-488 Consequentiality and Opt-out Responses in Stated Preference Surveys
by Hwang, Joonghyun & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Interis, Matthew G.
August 2014, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 193-208 The Role of Confidence in Truthful Revelation of Private Values
by Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Nowell, Clifford
- 209-226 What Interests Environmental and Resource Economists? A Comparison of Research Output in Agricultural Economics versus Environmental Economics
by Grijalva, Therese C. & Nowell, Clifford
- 227-248 Can Local Farms Survive Globalization?
by Arita, Shawn & Hemanchandra, Dilini & Leung, PingSun
- 249-265 Factors Affecting Producer Participation in State-sponsored Marketing Programs: The Case of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Tennessee
by Velandia, Margarita & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Davis, James A. & Jensen, Kimberly & Wszelaki, Annette & Wilcox, Michael D.
- 266-278 Overheating Willingness to Pay: Who Gets Warm Glow and What It Means for Valuation
by Interis, Matthew G. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 279-299 Family-forest Owners' Willingness to Harvest Sawlogs and Woody Biomass: The Effect of Price on Social Availability
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Daniel, Marissa â€œJoâ€ & Cai, Zhen
- 300-318 Consumer Valuation of Food Safety: The Case of Postharvest Processed Oysters
by Bruner, David M. & Huth, William L. & McEvoy, David M. & Morgan, O. Ashton
- 319-333 Ethanol, the Agricultural Economy, and Rural Incomes in the United States: A Bivariate Econometric Approach
by Akinfenwa, Samson O. & Qasmi, Bashir A.
April 2014, Volume 43, Issue 1