Contact information of Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
December 2015, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 225651 Reducing Rice Imports in CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire: Is a Rise in Import Tariff the Solution?
by Coulibaly, Jeanne Y. & Tebila, Nakelse & Diagne, Aliou
- 225652 Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji
by Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam
- 225653 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation and Local Program Outreach and Eligibility Services
by Mabli, James
- 225654 A Note on First-Price Sealed-Bid Cattle Auctions in the Presence of Captive Supplies
by Crespi, John M. & Xia, Tian
- 225655 Potential Farmer Adoption of High Available Phosphorus Corn over a Three-year Period
by Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. Jr. & Parish, Amy
- 225656 How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T.
- 225657 An Examination of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local Products
by Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James & Towe, Charles & Tselepidakis, Elina
- 225658 Breeding Technologies in U.S. Meat Goat Production: Who Are the Adopters and How Does Adoption Impact Productivity?
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Qushim, Berdikul & Nyaupane, Narayan & McMillin, Kenneth
- 225659 Cover
- 225660 Table of Contents and Front Matter
August 2015, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 207736 I Want In On That: Community-level Policies for Unconventional Gas Development in New York
by Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Alcorn, Jessica & Piepenburg, Jayne & Rupp, John
- 207737 Understanding Local Regulation of Fracking: A Spatial Econometric Approach
by Walsh, Patrick J. & Bird, Stephen & Heintzelman, Martin D.
- 207738 What Experts Say About the Environmental Risks of Shale Gas Development
by Krupnick, Alan J. & Gordon, Hal G.
- 207739 Experiential Gains with a New Technology: An Empirical Investigation of Hydraulic Fracturing
by Fitzgerald, Timothy
- 207740 Quantifying the Effects of Underground Natural Gas Storage on Nearby Residents
by Jellicoe, Michaela & Delgado, Michael S.
- 207742 What Can We Learn about Shale Gas Development from Land Values? Opportunities, Challenges, and Evidence from Texas and Pennsylvania
by Weber, Jeremy G. & Hitaj, Claudia
- 207743 Resident vs. Nonresident Employment Associated with Marcellus Shale Development
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Kelsey, Timothy W. & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- 207744 FOREWORD: Unconventional Oil and Gas Development: Economic, Environmental, and Policy Analysis
by Burnett, J. Wesley
- 207746 ARER 44/2 Cover
- 207747 ARER 44/2 Front Matter and Table of Contents
- 207748 Private Contracts as Regulation: A Study of Private Lease Negotiations Using the Texas Natural Gas Industry
by Vissing, Ashley
- 207749 The Economic Impact of Shale Gas Development: A Natural Experiment along the New York / Pennsylvania Border
by Cosgrove, Brendan M. & LaFave, Daniel R. & Dissanayake, Sahan T. M. & Donihue, Michael R.
April 2015, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 200993 Voluntary Pollution Abatement and Regulation
by Delgado, Michael S. & Khanna, Neha
- 200994 Consumer Perceptions of Eco-friendly and Sustainable Terms
by Campbell, Benjamin & Khachatryan, Hayk & Behe, Bridget & Dennis, Jennifer & Hall, Charles
- 200995 Assessing the Impact of Health Insurance and Other Socioeconomic Factors on Inequality in Health Care Expenditures among Farm Households
by El-Osta, Hisham S.
- 200996 The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms
by Niskanen, Olli & HeikkilÃ¤, Anna-Maija
- 200997 Reports of Water Quality Violations Induce Consumers to Buy Bottled Water
by Pape, Andreas Duus & Seo, Misuk
- 200998 Determinants of Purchase Likelihoods and Amounts Spent on Meat in Malaysia: A Sample Selection System Approach
by Tan, Andrew K. G. & Yen, Steven T. & Hasan, Abdul Rahman & Muhamed, Kamarudin
- 200999 Is There a Price Premium for Local Food? The Case of the Fresh Lettuce Market in Hawaii
by Xu, Xun & Loke, Matthew K. & Leung, PingSun
- 201000 Table of Contents and Front Matter
- 201001 ARER 44/1 Cover
- 201353 Total Factor Productivity Decomposition and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Models
by Kellermann, Magnus A.
December 2014, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 190990 Producer Expectations and the Extensive Margin in Grain Supply Response
by Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew
- 190991 Regional Competitiveness in Fresh Produce Markets: Exploring Seasonal Dynamics and the Role of Energy Costs in Apple Markets
by Hu, Wenjing & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn & Pendell, Dustin L.
- 190992 Assessing Performance Impacts in Food Retail Distribution Systems: A Stochastic Frontier Model Correcting for Sample Selection
by Park, Timothy A.
- 190993 The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values
by Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd
- 190994 Cost Efficiency of Dairy Farming in New Zealand: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Jiang, Nan & Sharp, Basil
- 190995 Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant
by Timmons, David
- 190996 Weather Index Insurance and Common Property Resources
by Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Osgood, Daniel E.
- 190997 Direct Payments, Cash Rents, Land Values, and the Effects of Imputation in U.S. Farm-level Data
by Robbins, Michael W. & White, T. Kirk
- 190998 Consequentiality and Opt-out Responses in Stated Preference Surveys
by Hwang, Joonghyun & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Interis, Matthew G.
- 190999 Cover and Front Matter
August 2014, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 180409 ARER 43/2 Cover
- 180410 Table of Contents and Front Matter
- 180411 Ethanol, the Agricultural Economy, and Rural Incomes in the United States: A Bivariate Econometric Approach
by Akinfenwa, Samson O. & Qasmi, Bashir A.
- 180412 What Interests Environmental and Resource Economists? A Comparison of Research Output in Agricultural Economics versus Environmental Economics
by Grijalva, Therese C. & Nowell, Clifford
- 180413 The Role of Confidence in Truthful Revelation of Private Values
by Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Nowell, Clifford
- 180418 Overheating Willingness to Pay: Who Gets Warm Glow and What It Means for Valuation
by Interis, Matthew G. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 180419 Family-forest Ownersâ€™ Willingness to Harvest Sawlogs and Woody Biomass: The Effect of Price on Social Availability
by Aguilar, Francisco X. & Daniel, Marissa â€œJoâ€ & Cai, Zhen
- 180420 Factors Affecting Producer Participation in State-sponsored Marketing Programs: The Case of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Tennessee
by Velandia, Margarita & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Davis, James A. & Jensen, Kimberly & Wszelaki, Annette & Wilcox, Michael D. Jr.
- 182641 Can Local Farms Survive Globalization?
by Arita, Shawn & Hemanchandra, Dilini & Leung, PingSun
- 182642 Consumer Valuation of Food Safety: The Case of Postharvest Processed Oysters
by Bruner, David M. & Huth, William L. & McEvoy, David M. & Morgan, O. Ashton
April 2014, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 165900 Cover, Front Matter, and Foreword
- 165901 Linking Consumer Health Perceptions to Consumption of Nonalcoholic Beverages
by Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa A.
- 165902 Consumer Response to Perceived Value and Generic Advertising
by Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber
- 165903 The Effects of Prices, Advertising, Expenditures, and Demographics on Demand for Nonalcoholic Beverages
by Okrent, Abigail M. & MacEwan, Joanna P.
- 165904 The Impact of Four Alternative Policies to Decrease Soda Consumption
by Liu, Yizao & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Zhu, Chen
- 165905 Looking for Locapours: Using Zagat Survey Data to Examine Restaurant Demand for Local Wine
by Perla, Joseph M. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M.
- 165906 Distribution Channel Choices of Wineries in Emerging Cool Climate Regions
by Sun, Lin & GÃ³mez, Miguel I. & Chaddad, Fabio R. & Ross, R. Brent
- 165907 Organizational Structure and Operation of the Illinois Wine Industry
by Franken, Jason R. V. & Bacon, Kevin J.
- 165908 Willingness to Pay for Sensory Attributes in Beer
by Gabrielyan, Gnel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Ross, Carolyn F.
- 165909 Do Consumers Pay More for What They Value More? The Case of Local Milk-based Dairy Products in Senegal
by LefÃ¨vre, MÃ©lanie
- 165910 The Impact of Regulatory Change on Retail Pricing: The New York State Milk Price Gouging Law
by Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Liu, Yizao
- 166028 Unraveling Demand for Dairy-Alternative Beverages in the United States: The Case of Soymilk
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr.
December 2013, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 159224 Perverse Incentives with Pay for Performance: Cover Crops in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
by Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Wieland, Robert & Parker, Doug
- 159225 Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program
by Smith, Bobby J. II & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I.
- 161383 Lunch with Pigou: Externalities and the â€œHiddenâ€ Cost of Food
by Lusk, Jayson L.
- 161384 Thirty Years of Economics at the Environmental Protection Agency
by McGartland, Al
- 161385 Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach
by Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun
- 161386 Perverse Incentives with Pay for Performance: Cover Crops in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
by Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Wieland, Robert & Parker, Doug
- 161387 Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program
by Smith, Bobby J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I.
- 161388 Consumer Preferences for Peach Attributes: Market Segmentation Analysis and Implications for New Marketing Strategies
by Campbell, Benjamin L. & Mhlanga, Saneliso & Lesschaeve, Isabelle
- 161389 Twelve-month and Nine-month Agricultural Economics Faculty Salaries
by Robbins, Lynn W. & Reed, Michael R.
- 161390 Cover, Table of Contents, and Front Matter
- 161538 GM vs. Non-GM: A Survival Analysis of U.S. Hybrid Seed Corn
by Ma, Xingliang & Shi, Guanming
- 162297 Farmersâ€™ Participation in Agritourism: Does It Affect the Bottom Line?
by Joo, Hyunjeong & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K.
August 2013, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 155313 Consumer Perceptions of Sustainable Farming Practices: A Best-Worst Scenario
by Sackett, Hillary M. & Shupp, Robert & Tonsor, Glynn
- 155314 Impact of Ethanol Plants on Local Land Use Change
by Miao, Ruiqing
- 155315 Factors Influencing Adoption of Integrated Pest Management in Northeast Greenhouse and Nursery Production
by Li, Jie & GÃ³mez, Miguel I. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Skinner, Margaret
- 155316 How Greenhouse Gas Emission Policy and Industry Pressure Could Affect Producer Selection of Rice Cultivars
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Nalley, L. Lanier & Popp, Michael P.
- 155317 Using Field-level Characteristics as Proxy Measures to Test for the Presence of Economies of Scale in Nonpoint Pollution Control
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Gilbert, John & Chatterjee, Devalina
- 155318 Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multiuse Urban Wetland in Southern California
by Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R.
- 155319 High Tunnels Are My Crop Insurance: An Assessment of Risk Management Tools for Small-scale Specialty Crop Producers
by Belasco, Eric J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Marsh, Tom & Miles, Carol & Wallace, Russell
- 155526 Risk Management Behavior of a Forest Owner to Address Growth Risk
by Brunette, Marielle & Couture, StÃ©phane
- 155527 Cover, Front Matter, and Table of Contents
by Anonymous & Khanna, Neha & Basu, Arnab K.
April 2013, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 148393 Foreword: The Economics of Rural and Agricultural Ecosystem Services: Purism versus Practicality
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Johnston, Robert J.
- 148394 Cover and Table of Contents
- 148395 Using Ecological Production Theory to Define and Select Environmental Commodities for Nonmarket Valuation
by Boyd, James & Krupnick, Alan J.
- 148396 Demand-side Value for Ecosystem Services and Implications for Innovative Markets: Experimental Perspectives on the Possibility of Private Markets for Public Goods
by Swallow, Stephen K.
- 148400 Economics and Environmental Markets: Lessons from Water-Quality Trading
by Shortle, James
- 148401 Sustainability Science: A Call to Collaborative Action
by Hart, David D. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- 148402 Economic Science and Public Policy
by Smith, Katherine R.
- 148403 Stated Preferences for Intermediate versus Final Ecosystem Services: Disentangling Willingness to Pay for Omitted Outcomes
by Johnston, Robert J. & Schultz, Eric T. & Segerson, Kathleen & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ramachandran, Mahesh
- 148404 The Value of Forever Wild: An Economic Analysis of Land Use in the Adirondacks
by Tuttle, Carrie M. & Heintzelman, Martin D.
- 148405 Applying the Ecosystem Services Concept to Public Land Management
by Kline, Jeffrey D. & Mazzotta, Marisa J. & Spies, Thomas A. & Harmon, Mark E.
- 148406 Valuing Environmental Assets on Rural Lifestyle Properties
by Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Park, Geoff
- 148407 Social Cost of Biomass Energy from Switchgrass in Western Massachusetts
by Timmons, David
- 148408 Tradeoffs among Ecosystem Services, Performance Certainty, and Cost-efficiency in Implementation of the Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Load
by Wainger, Lisa A. & Van Houtven, George & Loomis, Ross & Messer, Jay & Beach, Robert H. & Deerhake, Marion
- 148409 Prioritizing Ecosystem Service Protection and Conservation Efforts in the Forest Plantations of the Red Hills
by Moore, Rebecca
- 148410 Modeling the Production of Multiple Ecosystem Services from Agricultural and Forest Landscapes in Rhode Island
by Liu, Tingting & Merrill, Nathaniel H. & Gold, Arthur J. & Kellogg, Dorothy Q. & Uchida, Emi
- 150256 Modeling the Production of Multiple Ecosystem Services: Appendix
by Liu, Tingting & Merrill, Nathaniel H. & Gold, Arthur J. & Kellogg, Dorothy Q. & Uchida, Emi
December 2012, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 141667 Labor Productivity Growth in the Kansas Farm Sector: A Tripartite Decomposition Using a Non-Parametric Approach
by Mugera, Amin W. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 141668 cover and contents pages
- 141669 Evaluation of Crop Insurance Yield Guarantees and Producer Welfare with Upward-Trending Yields
by Adhikari, Shyam & Knight, Thomas O. & Belasco, Eric J.
- 141671 Revisiting the Impact of Bt Corn Adoption by U.S. Farmers
by Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Wechsler, Seth James
- 141673 The Effect of Fire Risk on the Critical Harvesting Times for Pacific Northwest Douglas-Fir When Carbon Price Is Stochastic
by Creamer, Selmin F. & Genz, Alan & Blatner, Keith A.
- 141695 Impact of Food Contamination on Brands: A Demand Systems Estimation of Peanut Butter
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Salin, Victoria
- 141698 Redistributing Agricultural Data by a Dasymetric Mapping Methodology
by Martins, Maria de Belem Costa Freitas & Xavier, Antonio Manuel de Sousa & Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa
- 141702 Modeling Unobserved Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms: One-Stage versus Two-Stage Models
by Alvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio & Tauer, Loren W.
- 141895 Effectiveness of Intellectual Property Protection: Survey Evidence from China
by Shi, Guanming & Pray, Carl E. & Zhang, Wenhui
- 142114 Causality Between Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices in the U.S. Cattle Procurement Market
by Ji, In Bae & Chung, Chanjin
August 2012, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 132525 Carbon Emissions, Renewable Electricity, and Profits: Comparing Policies to Promote Anaerobic Digesters on Dairies
by Key, Nigel D. & Sneeringer, Stacy E.
- 132526 Cover and Contents
- 132527 Decoupled Direct Payments under Base Acreage and Yield Updating Uncertainty: An Investigation of Agricultural Chemical Use
by Peckham, Janet G. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 132528 A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases
by Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y.
- 132529 Factors Affecting Farmer Participation in Agritourism
by Bagi, Faqir Singh & Reeder, Richard J.
- 132530 The Effect of Label Information on U.S. Farmersâ€™ Herbicide Choices
by Hasing, Tomas & Carpio, Carlos E. & Willis, David B. & Sydorovych, Olha & Marra, Michele C.
- 132531 How Potential Carbon Policies Could Affect Where and How Cotton Is Produced in the United States
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P. & Niederman, Zara & Brye, Kristofor R. & Matlock, Marty B.
- 132532 Modeling Pine as a Carbon-Sequestering Crop in Arkansas
by Smith, S. Aaron & Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Brye, Kristofor R.
- 132533 Economic Impacts of Adoption of Best Management Practices by Crawfish Producers: The Role of the Environmental Quality Incentives Program
by Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Paudel, Krishna P.
- 132534 Value of Beef Steak Branding: Hedonic Analysis of Retail Scanner Data
by Schulz, Lee L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & White, Katharine L.
April 2012, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 123309 The Evolution of Quantitative Food Marketing Policy: A Public Perspective
by Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 123310 The Food Costs of Healthier School Lunches
by Newman, Constance
- 123311 The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Financial Stress, and Childhood Obesity
by Burgstahler, Rebecca & Gundersen, Craig & Garasky, Steven B.
- 123312 Does Healthy Food Cost More in Poor Neighborhoods? An Analysis of Retail Food Cost and Spatial Competition
by Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & O'Neil, Carol E.
- 123313 Access to Local Agriculture and Weight Outcomes
by Berning, Joshua P.
- 123314 The Role of Variety in Increasing the Consumption of Fruits and Vegetables Among Children
by Just, David R. & Lund, Jesse & Price, Joseph
- 123315 An Exploration of the Relationship Between Income and Eating Behavior
by Chen, Susan E. & Liu, Jing & Binkley, James K.
- 123316 De-Fizzing Schools: The Effect on Student Behavior of Having Vending Machines in Schools
by Price, Joshua
- 123317 Sustainable School Food Procurement in Large Kâ€“12 Districts: Prospects for Value Chain Partnerships
by Conner, David S. & Izumi, Betty T. & Liquori, Toni & Hamm, Michael W.
- 123318 Trigger Foods: The Influence of â€œIrrelevantâ€ Alternatives in School Lunchrooms
by Hanks, Andrew S. & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian
- 123320 Social Meaning in Supermarkets as a Direct Route to Improve Parentsâ€™ Fruit and Vegetable Purchases
by Payne, Collin R. & Niculescu, Mihai
- 123321 cover and contents pages
- 123322 FOREWORD: Special Issue on the Economics of Food Assistance Programs
by Just, David R.
December 2011, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 120268 cover and contents pages
- 120269 Growth Management Policies for Exurban and Suburban Development: Theory and an Application to Sonoma County, California
by Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter
- 120270 Constraints or Cooperation? Determinants of Secondary Forest Cover Under Shifting Cultivation
by Klemick, Heather
- 120271 The Trees and the Bees: Using Enforcement and Income Projects to Protect Forests and Rural Livelihoods Through Spatial Joint Production
by Albers, Heidi J. & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z.
- 120272 Welfare Effects of Anti-Sprawl Policies in the Presence of Urban Decline
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 120290 The Impact of Settlement Design on Tropical Deforestation Rates and Resulting Land Cover Patterns
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Harris, Daniel
- 120447 A Hybrid Land Conversion Model Incorporating Multiple End Uses
by Kaza, Nikhil & Towe, Charles A. & Ye, Xin
- 120451 Open Space and Urban Sprawl: The Effects of Zoning and Forest Conservation Regulations in Maryland
by Lichtenberg, Erik
- 120469 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 120470 NAREA Awards
- 120471 ARER Reviewers, September 2010 - August 2011
- 120639 The Implications of Skewed Risk Perception for a Dutch Coastal Land Market: Insights from an Agent-Based Computational Economics Model
by Filatova, Tatiana & Parker, Dawn Cassandra & van der Veen, Anne
- 120644 Incorporating Spatial Complexity into Economic Models of Land Markets and Land Use Change
by Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam
- 120679 FOREWORD: The Economics of Land Use Change: Advancing the Frontiers
by Lynch, Lori & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 120683 Spatially Delineated Public Goods and Spatially Located Public Bads: A Hedonic Approach to Measuring Urban Revitalization
by Brown, John & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
August 2011, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 117768 Residential Broadband Availability: Evidence from Kentucky and North Carolina
by Renkow, Mitch
- 117769 Rural Community Participation, Social Networks, and Broadband Use: Examples from Localized and National Survey Data
by Stern, Michael J. & Adams, Alison E. & Boase, Jeffrey
- 117770 Estimating the Economic Impact of Telemedicine in a Rural Community
by Whitacre, Brian E.
- 117771 Do Supervisors Affect the Valuation of Public Goods?
by Franceschi, Dina & VÃ¡squez, William F.
- 117772 Retail Dairy Prices Fluctuate with the Farm Value of Milk
by Stewart, Hayden & Blayney, Donald P.
- 117773 Differences in WTP and Consumer Demand for Organic and Non-GM Fresh and Processed Foods
by He, Na & Bernard, John C.
- 117774 Determining Consumer Perceptions of and Willingness to Pay for Appalachian Grass-Fed Beef: An Experimental Economics Approach
by Evans, Jason R. & D'Souza, Gerard E. & Collins, Alan R. & Brown, Cheryl & Sperow, Mark
- 117775 Food Safety and Spinach Demand: A Generalized Error Correction Model
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda
- 117776 Preliminary Assessment of Nitrous Oxide Offsets in a Cap and Trade Program
by Ribaudo, Marc & Delgado, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J.
- 117777 Productivity Divergence across Kansas Farms
by Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R.
- 117778 Off-Farm Employment Effects on Adoption of Nutrient Management Practices
by Gedikoglu, Haluk & McCann, Laura M.J. & Artz, Georgeanne M.
- 117779 Factors Influencing the Selection of Precision Farming Information Sources by Cotton Producers
by Jenkins, Amanda & Velandia, Margarita M. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Martin, Steven W.
- 117780 Cover and Contents Pages
April 2011, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 105416 Front and Back Materials
- 105457 Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income
by Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 105464 Intensity of Precision Agriculture Technology Adoption by Cotton Producers
by Paxton, Kenneth W. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Marra, Michele C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Reeves, Jeanne M. & Martin, Steven W.
- 106062 The Impact of Human Capital on Farm Operator Household Income
by El-Osta, Hisham S.
- 106063 Phosphorus Imbalances in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: Can Forestland and Manure Processing Facilities Be the Answers?
by Catma, Serkan & Collins, Alan R.
- 106064 The Relative Importance of Search versus Credence Product Attributes: Organic and Locally Grown
by Wirth, Ferdinand F. & Stanton, John L. & Wiley, James B.
- 106065 Comparing Willingness to Pay for Organic, Natural, Locally Grown, and State Marketing Program Promoted Foods in the Mid-Atlantic Region
by Onken, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D., Jr.
- 106066 Foreword: Special Issue on the Economics of Local Food Markets
by Just, David R. & Blalock, Garrick
- 107091 Can Crop Insurance Premiums Be Reliably Estimated?
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Rejesus, Roderick M.
- 107092 The Impact of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Crop Agriculture: A Spatial- and Production-Level Analysis
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P. & Fortin, Corey
- 107472 State-Branded Programs and Consumer Preference for Locally Grown Produce
by Nganje, William E. & Hughner, Renee Shaw & Lee, Nicholas E.
October 2010, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 95504 Cover and Contents Pages
- 95507 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Atlantic City, New Jersey, June 13-16, 2010
- 95508 NAREA Awards
- 95510 ARER Reviewers, September 2009 through August 2010
- 95513 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 95581 Applying Optimization and the Analytic Hierarchy Process to Enhance Agricultural Preservation Strategies in the State of Delaware
by Messer, Kent D. & Allen, William L., III
- 95587 The Impact of Catfish Imports on the U.S. Wholesale and Farm Sectors
by Muhammad, Andrew & Neal, Sammy J. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Jones, Keithly G.
- 95591 Forage Outsourcing in the Dairy Sector: The Extent of Use and Impact on Farm Profitability
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Sandretto, Carmen L. & Hallahan, Charles B.
- 95594 Exploring the Role of Managerial Ability in Influencing Dairy Farm Efficiency
by Byma, Justin P. & Tauer, Loren W.
- 95598 The Revenue Program Option in the 2008 U.S. Farm Bill: Evaluating Performance Characteristics of the ACRE Program
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Orden, David
- 95603 Bargaining, Search, and Price Dispersion: Evidence from the Live Hogs Market
by Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 95609 The Effect of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act on Market Transparency and Grid Price Dispersion
by Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing & Diersen, Matthew A.
- 95610 Do CVM Welfare Estimates Suffer from On-Site Sampling Bias? A Comparison of On-Site and Household Visitor Surveys
by Gonzalez-Sepulveda, Juan Marcos & Loomis, John B.
- 95612 Are Travelers Willing to Pay a Premium to Stay at a â€œGreenâ€ Hotel? Evidence from an Internal Meta-Analysis of Hedonic Price Premia
by Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Zhang, Congwen & Rudi, Jeta
- 95615 Organic Agriculture: An Agrarian or Industrial Revolution?
by Dimitri, Carolyn
- 95645 Valuing Rural Recreation Amenities: Hedonic Prices for Vacation Rental Houses at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 95646 Chemical Use Reductions in Urban Fringe Agriculture
by Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Hailu, Yohannes G. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 95647 U.S. Soybean Producer Perceptions and Management of Soybean Rust in the United States under the USDA Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education
by Livingston, Michael J.
- 95763 Ensuring a Sustainable, Enduring Agriculture
by Horne, James E.
- 95836 Cap-and-Trade: The Evolution of an Economic Idea
by Tietenberg, Tom
- 95903 Economic Consequences of Pollinator Declines: A Synthesis
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian
- 97008 Farming and the Internet: Reasons for Non-Use
by Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E.
April 2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 90785 Cover and Contents Pages
- 90786 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 90791 Dynamic Field Experiments in Development Economics: Risk Valuation in Morocco, Kenya, and Peru
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Galarza, Francisco B. & McPeak, John G. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Boucher, Stephen R. & Carter, Michael R. & Chantarat, Sommarat & Fadlaoui, Aziz & Mude, Andrew G.
- 90819 What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?
by Cason, Timothy N.
- 90821 Right-to-Choose Auctions: A Field Study of Water Markets in the Limari Valley of Chile
by Alevy, Jonathan E. & Cristi, Oscar & Melo, Oscar