Perverse Incentives with Pay for Performance: Cover Crops in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Wieland, Robert & Parker, Doug, 2013. "Perverse Incentives with Pay for Performance: Cover Crops in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2005.
"Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 75-89, April.
- Lupi, Frank & Horan, Richard D., 2005. "Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Abler, David G. & Shortle, James S., 1991. "The Political Economy Of Water Quality Protection From Agricultural Chemicals," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
- Kurt Stephenson & Patricia Norris & Leonard Shabman, 1998. "Watershed-Based Effluent Trading: The Nonpoint Source Challenge," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(4), pages 412-421, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita & English, Burton C. & Robert, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2016. "Cotton Producer Awareness and Participation in Cost-Sharing Programs for Precision Nutrient-Management Technology," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
More about this item
Keywordsbaseline; Chesapeake Bay; cover crops; export; mathematical programming; nitrogen; performance incentive; practice incentive; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:159224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.