Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 212843 Bargaining for recharge: an analysis of cooperating and conjunctive surface water-groundwater management
by Cobourn, Kelly M. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Elbakidze, Levan
- 212841 Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research
by Garnache, Cloe & Swinton, Scott M. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Lupi, Frank & Stevenson, R. Jan
- 212838 Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Chinese Agricultural Exports: The Roe of Trade Intermediaries
by Gibson, Mark J. & Wang, Qianqian
- 212836 Concentration, Product Variety and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry
by Bhattacharya, Haumanti & Innes, Robert
- 212834 Value Chains and Technology Transfer to Agriculture in Developing and Emerging Economies
by Kuijpers, Rob & Swinnen, Johan
- 212829 Socially Responsible Products: What Motivates Consumers to Pay a Premium?
by Chiu, Leslie J. Verteramo & Gomez, Miguel I. & Liaukonyte, Jura & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 212818 Can Voluntary Nutrition Labeling Lead to a Healthier Food Market?
by Liu, Xiaoou & Lopez, Rigoberto & Zhu, Chen
- 212817 Impacts of TTIP on Processed Food Trade under Monopolistic Competition and Firm Heterogeneity
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen
- 212816 Too Burdensome to Bid: Transaction Costs and Pay-for-Performance Conservation
by Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank & Shupp, Robert S.
- 212815 Resilient Provision of Ecosystem Services from Agricultural Landscapes: Tradeoffs Involving Means and Variances of Water Quality Improvements
by Rabotyagov, Sergey & Valcu, Adriana & Kling, Catherine L.
- 212813 Food Desert and Weight Outcome: Disentangling Confounding Mechanisms
by Zeng, Di & Thomsen, Michael R. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr.
- 212812 Measuring the Informational Value of Interpretive Shelf Nutrition Labels to Shoppers
by Zhen, Chen & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 212811 Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology
by Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David
- 212809 The Economics of Agricultural Supply Chain Design: A Portfolio Selection Approach
by Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David
- 212806 The Impact of Nutritional Supplement Choices on Diet Behavior and Obesity Outcomes
by Anders, Sven & Schroeter, Christiane