Western Agricultural Economics Association
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics
2016, Volume 41, Issue 1
- Front Matter
- U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement
by Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J.
- Consumer Demand for Potato Products and Willingness-to-Pay for Low-Acrylamide, Sulfite-Free Fresh Potatoes and Dices: Evidence from Lab Auctions
by Lacy, Katie & Huffman, Wallace E.
- Sequential Adoption and Cost Savings from Precision Agriculture
by Schimmelpfennig, David & Ebel, Robert
- Cotton Producer Awareness and Participation in Cost-Sharing Programs for Precision Nutrient-Management Technology
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita & English, Burton C. & Robert, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- Do Pesticide Sellers Make Farmers Sick? Health, Information, and Adoption of Technology in Bangladesh
by Alam, Shamma Adeeb & Wolff, Hendrik
- Quantifying Adoption Intensity for Weed-Resistance Management Practices and Its Determinants among U.S. Soybean, Corn, and Cotton Farmers
by Dong, Fengxia & Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrence M. & Frisvold, George B.
- Forecasting a Moving Target: The Roles of Quality and Timing for Determining Northern U.S. Wheat Basis
by Bekkerman, Anton & Brester, Gary W. & Taylor, Mykel
- You Canâ€™t Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse Burro Program
by ELizondo, Vanessa & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Rucker, Randal R.
2015, Volume 40, Issue 3
- JARE Editors' Report: Back Matter
- Are the Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies Equitably Distributed? Evidence from a Monte Carlo Simulation Analysis
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- Spatial Competition, Arbitrage, and Risk in U.S. Soybeans
by Skadberg, Kristopher & Wilson, William W. & Larsen, Ryan & Dahl, Bruce
- The Economics of Spatial Competition for Corn Stover
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Pratt, Michelle
- Vertical Price Transmission of Perishable Products: The Case of Fresh Fruits in theWestern United States
by Byeong-il, Ahn & Lee, Hyunok
- Impact of NAFTA on U.S. and Mexican Sugar Markets
by Schmitz, Troy G. & Lewis, Karen E.
- Agricultural Efficiency and Labor Supply to Common Property Resource Collection: Lessons from Rural Mexico
by Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward
- Economic Organization and the Structure of Water Transactions
by Emerick, Kyle & Lueck, Dean
- Front Matter
2015, Volume 40, Issue 2
- Bundled Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies by Cotton Producers
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Larson, James A.
- Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating
by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary France & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K & Knight, Thomas O.
- The Impact of Extreme Weather on Cattle Feeding Profits
by Belasco, Eric J. & Cheng, Yuanshan & Schroeder, Ted C.
- Direct Marketing and the Structure of Farm Sales: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach
by Park, Timothy A.
- Effects of Alternative Marketing Arrangements on the Spot Market Price Distribution in the U.S. Hog Market
by Kim, Jong-Jin & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- Factors Affecting Preconditioned Calf Price Premiums: Does Potential Buyer Competition and Seller Reputation Matter?
by Schulz, Lee L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Doran, Beth E.
- Revisiting Concentration in Food and Agricultural Supply Chains: The Welfare Implications of Market Power in a Complementary Input Sector
by Ã‡akÄ±r, Metin & Nolan, James
- Cover Matter
- Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes
by Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A. & Kaiser, Harry M.
2015, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 2014 Award Winners
- WAEA Past Presidents
- Editor's Report
- Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron
- Assessing the Impact of SPS Regulations on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports
by Grant, Jason & Peterson, Everett & Ramniceanu, Radu
- A Nonparametric Search for Information Effects from USDA Reports
by Dorfmann, Jeffrey & Karali, Berna
- The Influence of Market Power and Market Trends on Grid Market Signals
by Fausti, Scott & Diersen, Matthew & Qasmi, Bashir & Adamson, Bill
- The Tangled Web of Agricultural Insurance: Evaluating the Impacts of Government Policy
by Pearcy, Jason & Smith, Vincent H.
- An Economic Analysis of Risk, Management, and Agricultural Technology
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Shi, Guanming
- Welfare Estimates of Avoided Ocean Acidification in the U.S. Mollusk Market
by Moore, Chris
- On-Farm Reservoir Adoption in the Presence of Spatially Explicit Groundwater Use and Recharge
by Kovacs, Kent & Popp, Michael & Bryce, Kristofer & West, Grant
- Optimal Licensing of Agricultural Patents: Fees Versus Royalties
by Fang, Di & Richards, Timothy & Rickard, Bradley
- Front Matter
2014, Volume 39, Issue 2
- Back Matter
- Corrigendum to â€œAdoption and Frequency of Precision Soil Testing in Cotton Productionâ€
by Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton & Harper, David & Larkin, Sherry L. & Laron, James & Mooney, Daniel & Roberts, Roland & Velandia, Margarita & Reeves, Jeanne
- Optimal Control for a Dispersing Biological Agent
by Chalak, Morteza
- Exploiting the Relationship between Farm-Level Yields and County-Level Yields for Applied Analysis
by Gerlt, Scott & Thompson, Wyatt & Miller, Douglas
- Estimating the Spatially Varying Responses of Corn Yields toWeather Variations using GeographicallyWeighted Panel Regression
by Cai, Ruohong & Yu, Danlin & Oppenheimer, Michael
- Structural Change in Forward Contracting Costs for Kansas Wheat
by Taylor, Mykel & Tonsor, Glynn & Dhuyvetter, Kevin
- The Effects of Consequentiality in Binary- and Multinomial-Choice Surveys
by Interis, Matthew & Petrolia, Daniel
- On the Endogeneity of Retail Markups in an Equilibrium Analysis: A Control-Function Approach
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Stiegert, Kyle & Bozic, Marin
- Beer Snobs Do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type
by Toro-Gonzalez, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron
- Partial versus General Equilibrium Calorie and Revenue Effects Associated with a Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Davis, George & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- Front Matter
2014, Volume 39, Issue 1
- Value of Genetic Information for Management and Selection of Feedlot Cattle
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Reducing Self-Selection Bias in Feeder Cattle Premium Estimates Using Matched Sampling
by Williams, Brian R. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry
- Adoption and Frequency of Precision Soil Testing in Cotton Production
by Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Harper, David C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Larson, James A. & Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & Velandia, Margarita & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- The Value of USDA Crop Progress and Condition Information: Reactions of Corn and Soybean Futures Markets
by Lehecka, Georg V.
- Does Agritourism Enhance Farm Profitability?
by Schilling, Brian J. & Attavanich, Witsanu & Jin, Yanhong
- Association between Total Diet Cost and Diet Quality Is Limited
by Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark
- 2013WAEA Keynote Address: Strategies for Overcoming Hypothetical Bias in Stated Preference Surveys
by Loomis, John B.
- Reference-Dependent Preferences in Gulf of Mexico Shrimpers' Fishing Effort Decision
by Ran, Tao & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Yue, Chengyan
- Wetlands Retention and Optimal Management of Waterfowl Habitat under Climate Change
by Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- Front/Back Matter
2013, Volume 38, Issue 3
- JARE Editorsâ€™ Report
- Factors Affecting Cow-Calf Herd Performance and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Wang, Tong & Park, Seong C. & Bevers, Stan & Teague, Richard & Cho, Jaesung
- Consumer Attitudes toward Farm-AnimalWelfare: The Case of Laying Hens
by Heng, Yan & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru & Li, Xianghong
- Consumer Preferences for Verified Pork-Rearing Practices in the Production of Ham Products
by McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Olynk Widmar, Nicole & Ortega, David L. & Foster, Kenneth A.
- Consumer Preferences for Tomatoes: The Influence of Local, Organic, and State Program Promotions by Purchasing Venue
by Carroll, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. Jr.
- The Economic Impact of Services Provided by an Electronic Trade Platform: The Case of MarketMaker
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David
- Measuring Environmental Quality: Ecosystem Services or Human Health Effects
by Strong, Aaron
- Do Residual Development Options Increase Preserved Farmland Values?
by Schilling, Brian J. & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Duke, Joshua M.
- Decomposing Productivity and Efficiency among Western Australian Grain Producers
by Tozer, Peter R. & Villano, Renato
- Price- and Policy-Induced Innovations: The Case of U.S. Biofuel
by Jang, Heesun & Du, Xiaodong
- Front Matter
2013, Volume 38, Issue 2
- Economic Consequences of Pierceâ€™s Disease and Related Policy in the California Winegrape Industry
by Alston, Julian M. & Fuller, Kate B. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Tumber, Kabir P.
- Ex Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola
by Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit
- Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States
by Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences
by Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?
by Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- Effects of Cost and Campaign Advertising on Support for Californiaâ€™s Proposition 37
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Grocery-Retailer Pricing Behavior with Implications for Farmer Welfare
by Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J.
- Front Matter
- Polarized Preferences in Homegrown Value Auctions
by Hurley, Terrance M. & Yue, Chengyan & Anderson, Neil O.
- A Benefit-Function Approach to Studying Market Power: An Application to the U.S. Yogurt Market
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
2013, Volume 38, Issue 1
- Willingness to Pay for Pesticides' Environmental Features and Social Desirability Bias: The Case of Apple and Pear Growers
by Gallardo, R. Karina & Wang, Qianqian
- Valuing New Random Genetically Modified (GM) Traits in Corn
by Shakya, Sumadhur & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- Japanese Consumers' Valuation of Rice and Pork from Domestic, U.S., and Other Origins
by Peterson, Hikaru H. & Bernard, John C. & Fox, John A. (Sean) & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- Yield Guarantees and the Producer Welfare Benefits of Crop Insurance
by Adhikari, Shyam & Knight, Thomas O. & Belasco, Eric J.
- A Nested Test for Common Yield Distributions with Applications to U.S. Corn
by Tack, Jesse
- The Impacts of U.S. Horse Slaughter Plant Closures on a Western Regional Horse Market
by Taylor, Mykel & Sieverkropp, Elizabeth
- The Effect of a Target Zone on the Stabilization of Agricultural Prices and Farmers' Nominal Income
by Chen, Li-Ju & Ye, Chusheng & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey & Wen, Jiandong
- Considerations in Work Choices of U.S. Farm Households: The Role of Health Insurance
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & El-Osta, Hisham & Mishra, Ashok K.
- Do Agricultural Subsidies Affect the Labor Allocation Decision? Comparing Parametric and Semiparametric Methods
by Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Front Matter)
2012, Volume 37, Issue 3
- Back Matter
- JARE Editors' Report
- Public and Private Preferences for Animal Cloning Policies
by Brooks, Kathleen R. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Marketing Contracts, Overconfidence, and Timing in the Canadian Wheat Market
by Mattos, Fabio & Fryza, Stefanie A.
- Effective Bid-Ask Spreads in Futures versus Futures Options
by Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B.
- Is Generational Change Contributing to the Decline in Fluid Milk Consumption?
by Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea
- Revenue Protection for Organic Producers: Too Much or Too Little?
by Singerman, Ariel & Hart, Chad E. & Lence, Sergio H.
- Acreage Response under Varying Risk Preferences
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Cooper, Joseph C.
- Location, School Characteristics, and the Cost of School Meals
by Ollinger, Michael & Ralston, Katherine L. & Guthrie, Joanne F.
- Subsidy Incidence and Inertia in Farmland Rental Markets: Estimates from a Dynamic Panel
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Janzen, Joseph P. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C.
- WAEA Keynote Address Behavioral Environmental Economics: Money Pumps & Nudges
by Shogren, Jason F.
- WAEA Presidential Address Deciding Where to Publish: Some Observations on Journal Impact Factor and Article Influence Score
by Perry, Gregory M.
- Front Matter
2012, Volume 37, Issue 2
- The Impact of Agriculture on Waterfowl Abundance: Evidence from Panel Data
by Wong, Linda & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Clarke, Judith A.
- Crop Insurance, Land Allocation, and the Environment
by Walters, Cory G. & Shumway, C. Richard & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- A Method for Improving Welfare Estimates from Multiple-Referendum Surveys
by Kim, GwanSeon & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Interis, Matthew G.
- Productive Efficiency of Subsidized Organic Alfalfa Farms
by Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evangelos & Zamanidis, Savvas
- Firm Size, Technical Change, and Wages in the Pork Sector, 1990-2005
by Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Orazem, Peter F.
- Volatility Spillovers in U.S. Crude Oil, Ethanol, and Corn Futures Markets
by Trujillo-Barrera, Andres & Mallory, Mindy L. & Garcia, Philip
- Composite and Outlook Forecast Accuracy
by Colino, Evelyn V. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip & Etienne, Xiaoli
- The Informational Content of Distant-Delivery Futures Contracts
by Schnake, Kristin N. & Karali, Berna & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- The Influence of Market Returns and Government Payments on Canadian Farmland Values
by Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D.
- Obesity and Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- The Journal of the Western Agricultural Economics Association - Front Matter
by Anonymous & Atwood, Joseph A. & Smith, Vincent H. & Watts, Myles J.
- Back Matter
by Western Agricultural Economics Association, Inc.
- Table of Contents
- Author Guidelines For Submitting Manuscripts To Jare
by Brester, Gary W.
2012, Volume 37, Issue 1
- Volume 37, Number 1 Cover
- The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets
by Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M.
- â€œA Definition at Last, But What Does it All Mean?â€ Newspaper Coverage of Organic Food Production and its Effects on Milk Purchases
by Kiesel, Kristin
- Do USDA Announcements Affect Comovements Across Commodity Futures Returns?
by Karali, Berna
- A Comprehensive Evaluation of USDA Cotton Forecasts
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & MacDonald, Stephen & Xie, Ran
- Fixed Effects Estimation of the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Irrigation Water Demand
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- Spatial Externalities of Pest Control Decisions in the California Citrus Industry
by Grogan, Kelly A. & Goodhue, Rachael E.
- Determinants of Price Differentials in Oklahoma Value-Added Feeder Cattle Auctions
by Williams, Galen S. & Raper, Kellie Curry & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & McKinney, Doug
- Measuring the Benefits to Advertising under Monopolistic Competition
by Boland, Michael A. & Crespi, John M. & Silva, Jena & Xia, Tian
- Site-Specific Simulation of Nutrient Control Policies: Integrating Economic and Water Quality Effects
by Burkhart, Christopher S. & Jha, Manoj K.
- Japanese Consumersâ€™ Valuation of U.S. Beef and Pork Products after the Beef Trade Ban
by Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Burbidge, Linda D.
2011, Volume 36, Issue 2
- Front Materials
- Privatization, Public R&D Policy, and Private R&D Investment in China's Agriculture
by Hu, Ruifa & Liang, Qin & Pray, Carl E. & Huang, Jikun & Jin, Yanhong H.
- How Do Homebuyers Value Different Types of Green Space?
by Bark, Rosalind H. & Osgood, Daniel E. & Colby, Bonnie G. & Halper, Eve B.
- Something in the Water? Testing for Groundwater Quality Information in the Housing Market
by McLaughlin, Patrick A.
- The Effect of Information Choice and Discussion on Consumers' Willingness-to-Pay for Nanotechnologies in Food
by Roosen, Jutta & Bieberstein, Andrea & Marette, Stephan & Blanchemanche, Sandrine & Vandermoere, Frederic
- Improving the Nutrient Content of Food through Genetic Modification: Evidence from Experimental Auctions on Consumer Acceptance
by Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew C.
- Understanding U.S. Consumer Demand for Milk Production Attributes
by Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole J.
- Trade-Related Policy and Canadian-U.S. Fed Cattle Transactions Basis
by Schulz, Lee L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E.
- The Effect of Communicating Ambiguous Risk Information on Choice
by Melkonyan, Tigran A.
- Revisiting Cheap Talk with New Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Park, John L.
- Improving the Use of Experimental Auctions in Africa: Theory and Evidence
by Morawetz, Ulrich B. & De Groote, Hugo & Kimenju, Simon Chege
- Strategic Incentives in Biosecurity Actions: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses
by Kobayashi, Mimako & Melkonyan, Tigran A.
- Equity Basis Selection in Allocation Environments: An Empirical Analysis
by Aadland, David & Koplin, Van
2011, Volume 36, Issue 1
- End Materials
- Front Materials
- Actuarial Impacts of Loss Cost Ratio Ratemaking in U.S. Crop Insurance Programs
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Schnitkey, Gary D.
- Modeling Yield Risk Under Technological Change: Dynamic Yield Distributions and the U.S. Crop Insurance Program
by Zhu, Ying & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- Modeling Stochastic Crop Yield Expectations with a Limiting Beta Distribution
by Hennessy, David A.
- Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings of Farm Households: An Empirical Investigation
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Chang, Hung-Hao
- Machinery-Sharing Contractual Issues and Impacts on Cash Flows of Agribusinesses
by Wolfley, Jared L. & Mjelde, James W. & Klinefelter, Danny A. & Salin, Victoria
- Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils
by Wilman, Elizabeth A.
- The Economics of Commonly Owned Groundwater When User Demand Is Perfectly Inelastic
by Wang, Chenggang & Segarra, Eduardo
- How Much Do Consumers Benefit from New Brand Introductions? The Case of Potato Chips
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H.
- Are Agricultural Options Overpriced?
by Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H.
- Electronic vs. Open Outcry: Side-by-Side Trading of KCBT Wheat Futures
by Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade
- Live and Feeder Cattle Options Markets: Returns, Risk, and Volatility Forecasting
by Brittain, Lee & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- Impacts of Rising Food Prices on Poverty and Welfare in Vietnam
by Vu, Linh & Glewwe, Paul
- Household Food Stamp Program Participation and Childhood Obesity
by Robinson, Christina A. & Zheng, Xiaoyong
2010, Volume 35, Issue 3
- Stated Choice Experiments with Complex Ecosystem Changes: The Effect of Information Formats on Estimated Variances and Choice Parameters
by Hoehn, John P. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D.
- Quantile Regression Estimates of Confidence Intervals for WASDE Price Forecasts
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- Economic Feasibility of a Woody Biomass- Based Ethanol Plant in Central Appalachia
by Wu, Jinzhuo & Sperow, Mark & Wang, Jingxin
- Market and Welfare Impacts of COOL on the U.S.-Mexican Tomato Trade
by Johnecheck, Wendy A. & Wilde, Parke E. & Caswell, Julie A.
- Aligning Incentives for Contract Dairy Heifer Growth
by Olynk, Nicole J. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- Is the U.S. Import Tariff on Brazilian Ethanol Justifiable?
by Devadoss, Stephen & Kuffel, Martin
- Comparing Parts with the Whole: Willingness to Pay for Pesticide-Free, Non-GM, and Organic Potatoes and Sweet Corn
by Bernard, John C. & Bernard, Daria J.
- Second-Order Ambiguity in Very Low Probability Risks: Food Safety Valuation
by Kivi, Paul A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- Consumer Impact of Animal Welfare Regulation in the California Poultry Industry
by Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J.
- The Price of Happy Hens: A Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices
by Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- Quality Risk and Profitability in Cattle Production: A Multivariate Approach
by Belasco, Eric J. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem
by Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- Market-Based Instruments for the Optimal Control of Invasive Insect Species: B. Tabaci in Arizona
by Richards, Timothy J. & Ellsworth, Peter & Tronstad, Russell & Naranjo, Steve
- End Materials
- Front Materials
2010, Volume 35, Issue 2
- Using Portfolio Theory to Enhance Wheat Yield Stability in Low-Income Nations: An Application in the Yaqui Valley of Northwestern Mexico
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkley, Andrew P.
- Local Employment Growth, Migration, and Public Land Policy: Evidence from the Northwest Forest Plan
by Eichman, Henry & Hunt, Gary L. & Kerkvliet, Joe & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- Is It a Jungle Out There? Meat Packing, Immigrants, and Rural Communities
by Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jackson, Rebecca & Orazem, Peter F.
- Health Care Reform and Farm Womenâ€™s Off-Farm Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Taiwan
by Liao, Pei-An & Taylor, J. Edward
- Consumer Willingness to Pay for Livestock Credence Attribute Claim Verification
by Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- To Fund or Not to Fund: Assessment of the Potential Impact of a Regional Promotion Campaign
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga
- Estimating Structural Changes in the Vertical Price Relationships in U.S. Beef and Pork Markets
by Boetel, Brenda L. & Liu, Donald J.
- Consumption Inertia and Asymmetric Price Transmission
by Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong
- Spatial Competition and Private Labels
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Patterson, Paul M.
- Components of Grain Futures Price Volatility
by Karali, Berna & Thurman, Walter N.
- Front Materials
2010, Volume 35, Issue 1
- Front Materials
- Dynamic Relationships Between Farm Real Estate Values and Federal Farm Program Payments
by Shaik, Saleem & Miljkovic, Dragan
- Are Homeowners Willing to Pay for "Origin-Certified" Plants in Water-Conserving Residential Landscaping?
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W.
- Measuring the Location Value of a Recreation Site
by Taylor, R. Garth & McKean, John R. & Johnson, Donn M.
- Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Treatment-Induced Quality Attributes in Anjou Pears
by Zhang, Huifang & Gallardo, Rosa Karina & McCluskey, Jill J. & Kupferman, Eugene M.
- On the (De)Stabilization Effects of Biofuels: Relative Contributions of Policy Instruments and Market Forces
by Gohin, Alexandre & Treguer, David
- A Dynamic Model of Mesh Size Regulatory Compliance
by Akpalu, Wisdom
- The Impact of Changes in Income Distribution on Current and Future Food Demand in Urban China
by Zheng, Zhihao & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- Optimal Length of Moving Average to Forecast Futures Basis
by Hatchett, Robert B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B.
- U.S. Meat Demand: Household Dynamics and Media Information Impacts
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Mintert, James R. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- Succession Decisions in U.S. Family Farm Businesses
by Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Shaik, Saleem
2009, Volume 34, Issue 3
- End Materials
- Cover And Content Pages
- Leadership Development in Agricultural Economics: Challenges for Academic Units
by Boland, Michael A.