Contact information of Western Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
January 2017, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 252746 Front Matter
by Anonymous & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru & Peterson, Jefferson M. & Xia, Tian
- 252748 Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics: Table of Contents
- 252749 Correction to Bovay and Alston (2016)
- 252750 2016 WAEA Presidential Address: Comments on Agricultural Economics Research
by Brorsen, B. Wade
- 252751 A Probabilistic Model of Crop Insurance Purchase Decision
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Shonkwiler, J. Scott
- 252753 Developing Area-Triggered Whole Farm Revenue Insurance
by Chalise, Lekhnath & Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J. & Miller, J. Corey
- 252754 New Evidence that Index Traders Did Not Drive Bubbles in Grain Futures Markets
by Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip
- 252756 Tariff Changes and the Margins of Trade: A Case Study of U.S. Agri-Food Imports
by Hejazi, Mina & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett
- 252757 Visitors' Preferences for Freshwater Amenity Characteristics: Implications from the U.S. Household Survey
by Ghimire, Ramesh & Green, Gary T. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken
- 252758 2016 WAEA Winning Student Submission: The Effect of Saskatchewan's Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values
by Gabruch, Mandy L. & Micheels, Eric T.
- 252759 Back Matter
September 2016, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 245874 Front Matter
- 245875 The Role of Marketing Contracts in the Adoption of Low-Input Production Practices in the Presence of Income Supports: An Application in Southwestern France
by Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise
- 246170 Horizon and Free-Rider Problems in Cooperative Organizations
by Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray & Sesmero, Juan
- 246171 Effect of Location Variables on Feeder Calf Basis at Oklahoma Auctions
by Mallory, Shannon & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Raper, Kellie C. & Peel, Derrell & Mourer, Gant
- 246172 Relational Contracts and Product Quality: The Effect of Bargaining Power on Efficiency and Distribution
by Cordero Salas, Paula
- 246173 Risk Aversion and Preference for Store Price Format
by Yonezawa, Koichi & Richards, Timothy J.
- 246174 Market Integration and Price Transmission in theWorld Rice Export Markets
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed
- 246175 Calf and Yearling Prices in the Western United States: Spatial, Quality, and Temporal Factors in Satellite Video Auctions
by Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 246250 Transitioning to Organic Crop Production: A Dynamic Programming Approach
by Delbridge, Timothy A. & King, Robert P.
- 246251 The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit
by Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff
- 246252 Putting the Chicken Before the Egg Price: An Ex Post Analysis of California's Battery Cage Ban
by Malone, Trey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 246253 U.S. Sweetener Demand Analysis: A QUAIDS Model Application
by Lakkakula, Prithviraj & Schmitz, Andrew & Ripplinger, David
- 246254 The Economic Impact of New Technology Adoption on the U.S. Apple Industry
by Busdieker-Jesse, Nichole L. & Nogueira, Lia & Onal, Hayri & Bullock, David S.
- 246255 Back Matter
May 2016, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 235150 Front Matter
- 235151 GM Labeling Regulation by Plebiscite: Analysis of Voting on Proposition 37 in California
by Bovay, John & Alston, Julian M.
- 235152 Imperfect Competition, Trade Policies, and Technological Changes in the Orange Juice Market
by Dhamodharan, Mahalingam & Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 235153 Agricultural Commodity Prices and Exchange Rates under Structural Change
by Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Abbott, Philip C. & Foster, Kenneth A.
- 235154 Environmental Performance and Shadow Value of Polluting on Swiss Dairy Farms
by Mamardashvili, Phatima & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Jan, Pierrick
- 235189 The Effects of Crop Insurance Subsidies and Sodsaver on Land-Use Change
by Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli
- 235190 Modeling Field-Level Conservation Tillage Adoption with Aggregate Choice Data
by Wade, Tara & Kurkalova, Lyubov & Secchi, Silvia
- 235191 Using Genetic Testing to Improve Fed Cattle Marketing Decisions
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 235192 Comparing the Value of Soil Test Information Using Deterministic and Stochastic Yield Response Plateau Functions
by Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Gwathmey, C. Owen
- 235193 Do Changing Probabilities or Payoffs in Lottery-Choice Experiments Affect Risk Preference Outcomes? Evidence from Rural Uganda
by Ihli, Hanna Julia & Chiputwa, Brian & Musshoff, Oliver
January 2016, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 230764 You Canâ€™t Drag Them Away: An Economic Analysis of the Wild Horse Burro Program
by ELizondo, Vanessa & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Rucker, Randal R.
- 230768 Forecasting a Moving Target: The Roles of Quality and Timing for Determining Northern U.S. Wheat Basis
by Bekkerman, Anton & Brester, Gary W. & Taylor, Mykel
- 230770 Quantifying Adoption Intensity for Weed-Resistance Management Practices and Its Determinants among U.S. Soybean, Corn, and Cotton Farmers
by Dong, Fengxia & Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Frisvold, George B.
- 230772 Do Pesticide Sellers Make Farmers Sick? Health, Information, and Adoption of Technology in Bangladesh
by Alam, Shamma Adeeb & Wolff, Hendrik
- 230774 Cotton Producer Awareness and Participation in Cost-Sharing Programs for Precision Nutrient-Management Technology
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Velandia, Margarita & English, Burton C. & Robert, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- 230776 Sequential Adoption and Cost Savings from Precision Agriculture
by Schimmelpfennig, David & Ebel, Robert
- 230777 Consumer Demand for Potato Products and Willingness-to-Pay for Low-Acrylamide, Sulfite-Free Fresh Potatoes and Dices: Evidence from Lab Auctions
by Lacy, Katie & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 230780 U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement
by Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J.
- 230782 Front Matter
- 230784 Back Matter
August 2015, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 210542 Front Matter
- 210544 Economic Organization and the Structure of Water Transactions
by Emerick, Kyle & Lueck, Dean
- 210545 Agricultural Efficiency and Labor Supply to Common Property Resource Collection: Lessons from Rural Mexico
by Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 210546 Impact of NAFTA on U.S. and Mexican Sugar Markets
by Schmitz, Troy G. & Lewis, Karen E.
- 210548 Vertical Price Transmission of Perishable Products: The Case of Fresh Fruits in the Western United States
by Byeong-il, Ahn & Lee, Hyunok
- 210549 The Economics of Spatial Competition for Corn Stover
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Pratt, Michelle
- 210550 Spatial Competition, Arbitrage, and Risk in U.S. Soybeans
by Skadberg, Kristopher & Wilson, William W. & Larsen, Ryan & Dahl, Bruce
- 210551 Are the Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies Equitably Distributed? Evidence from a Monte Carlo Simulation Analysis
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 210553 JARE Editors' Report: Back Matter
May 2015, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 206590 Abstracts
- 206591 Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes
by Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 206592 Cover Matter
- 206593 Revisiting Concentration in Food and Agricultural Supply Chains: The Welfare Implications of Market Power in a Complementary Input Sector
by Ã‡akÄ±r, Metin & Nolan, James
- 206594 Factors Affecting Preconditioned Calf Price Premiums: Does Potential Buyer Competition and Seller Reputation Matter?
by Schulz, Lee L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Doran, Beth E.
- 206595 Effects of Alternative Marketing Arrangements on the Spot Market Price Distribution in the U.S. Hog Market
by Kim, Jong-Jin & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 206596 Direct Marketing and the Structure of Farm Sales: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach
by Park, Timothy A.
- 206597 The Impact of Extreme Weather on Cattle Feeding Profits
by Belasco, Eric J. & Cheng, Yuanshan & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 206598 Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating
by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary France & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K & Knight, Thomas O.
- 206599 Bundled Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technologies by Cotton Producers
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Larson, James A.
January 2015, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 197372 Front Matter
- 197373 Erratum
- 197374 Optimal Licensing of Agricultural Patents: Fees Versus Royalties
by Fang, Di & Richards, Timothy & Rickard, Bradley
- 197375 On-Farm Reservoir Adoption in the Presence of Spatially Explicit Groundwater Use and Recharge
by Kovacs, Kent & Popp, Michael & Bryce, Kristofer & West, Grant
- 197376 Welfare Estimates of Avoided Ocean Acidification in the U.S. Mollusk Market
by Moore, Chris
- 197377 An Economic Analysis of Risk, Management, and Agricultural Technology
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Shi, Guanming
- 197378 The Tangled Web of Agricultural Insurance: Evaluating the Impacts of Government Policy
by Pearcy, Jason & Smith, Vincent H.
- 197379 The Influence of Market Power and Market Trends on Grid Market Signals
by Fausti, Scott & Diersen, Matthew & Qasmi, Bashir & Adamson, Bill
- 197380 A Nonparametric Search for Information Effects from USDA Reports
by Dorfmann, Jeffrey & Karali, Berna
- 197381 Assessing the Impact of SPS Regulations on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports
by Grant, Jason & Peterson, Everett & Ramniceanu, Radu
- 197382 Imperfect Competition between Florida and Sao Paulo (Brazil) Orange Juice Producers in the U.S. and European Markets
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ron
- 197383 Editor's Report
- 197384 WAEA Past Presidents
- 197385 2014 Award Winners
August 2014, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 186555 Front Matter
- 186559 Partial versus General Equilibrium Calorie and Revenue Effects Associated with a Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Davis, George & Capps, Oral, Jr.
- 186564 Beer Snobs Do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type
by Toro-Gonzalez, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron
- 186571 On the Endogeneity of Retail Markups in an Equilibrium Analysis: A Control-Function Approach
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Stiegert, Kyle & Bozic, Marin
- 186578 The Effects of Consequentiality in Binary- and Multinomial-Choice Surveys
by Interis, Matthew & Petrolia, Daniel
- 186584 Structural Change in Forward Contracting Costs for Kansas Wheat
by Taylor, Mykel & Tonsor, Glynn & Dhuyvetter, Kevin
- 186586 Estimating the Spatially Varying Responses of Corn Yields toWeather Variations using GeographicallyWeighted Panel Regression
by Cai, Ruohong & Yu, Danlin & Oppenheimer, Michael
- 186590 Exploiting the Relationship between Farm-Level Yields and County-Level Yields for Applied Analysis
by Gerlt, Scott & Thompson, Wyatt & Miller, Douglas
- 186592 Optimal Control for a Dispersing Biological Agent
by Chalak, Morteza
- 186595 Corrigendum to â€œAdoption and Frequency of Precision Soil Testing in Cotton Productionâ€
by Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton & Harper, David & Larkin, Sherry L. & Laron, James & Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland & Velandia, Margarita & Reeves, Jeanne
- 186596 Back Matter
April 2014, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 168253 Front/Back Matter
- 168255 Wetlands Retention and Optimal Management of Waterfowl Habitat under Climate Change
by Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 168257 Reference-Dependent Preferences in Gulf of Mexico Shrimpers' Fishing Effort Decision
by Ran, Tao & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Yue, Chengyan
- 168258 2013WAEA Keynote Address: Strategies for Overcoming Hypothetical Bias in Stated Preference Surveys
by Loomis, John B.
- 168259 Association between Total Diet Cost and Diet Quality Is Limited
by Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark
- 168260 Does Agritourism Enhance Farm Profitability?
by Schilling, Brian J. & Attavanich, Witsanu & Jin, Yanhong
- 168261 The Value of USDA Crop Progress and Condition Information: Reactions of Corn and Soybean Futures Markets
by Lehecka, Georg V.
- 168262 Adoption and Frequency of Precision Soil Testing in Cotton Production
by Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Harper, David C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Larson, James A. & Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & Velandia, Margarita & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- 168263 Reducing Self-Selection Bias in Feeder Cattle Premium Estimates Using Matched Sampling
by Williams, Brian R. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry
- 168264 Value of Genetic Information for Management and Selection of Feedlot Cattle
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Lusk, Jayson L.
December 2013, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 165928 Front Matter
- 165929 Price- and Policy-Induced Innovations: The Case of U.S. Biofuel
by Jang, Heesun & Du, Xiaodong
- 165930 Decomposing Productivity and Efficiency among Western Australian Grain Producers
by Tozer, Peter R. & Villano, Renato
- 165931 Do Residual Development Options Increase Preserved Farmland Values?
by Schilling, Brian J. & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 165932 Measuring Environmental Quality: Ecosystem Services or Human Health Effects
by Strong, Aaron
- 165933 The Economic Impact of Services Provided by an Electronic Trade Platform: The Case of MarketMaker
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David
- 165934 Consumer Preferences for Tomatoes: The Influence of Local, Organic, and State Program Promotions by Purchasing Venue
by Carroll, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. Jr.
- 165935 Consumer Preferences for Verified Pork-Rearing Practices in the Production of Ham Products
by McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Olynk Widmar, Nicole & Ortega, David L. & Foster, Kenneth A.
- 165936 Consumer Attitudes toward Farm-Animal Welfare: The Case of Laying Hens
by Heng, Yan & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru & Li, Xianghong
- 165938 Factors Affecting Cow-Calf Herd Performance and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Wang, Tong & Park, Seong C. & Bevers, Stan & Teague, Richard & Cho, Jaesung
- 165939 JARE Editorsâ€™ Report
August 2013, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 157773 A Benefit-Function Approach to Studying Market Power: An Application to the U.S. Yogurt Market
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 157775 Polarized Preferences in Homegrown Value Auctions
by Hurley, Terrance M. & Yue, Chengyan & Anderson, Neil O.
- 158281 Front Matter
- 158282 Grocery-Retailer Pricing Behavior with Implications for Farmer Welfare
by Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J.
- 158284 Effects of Cost and Campaign Advertising on Support for Californiaâ€™s Proposition 37
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 158285 A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?
by Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- 158286 Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences
by Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 158287 Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States
by Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 158288 Ex Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola
by Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit
- 158289 Economic Consequences of Pierceâ€™s Disease and Related Policy in the California Winegrape Industry
by Alston, Julian M. & Fuller, Kate B. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Tumber, Kabir P.
April 2013, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 148241 Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (Front Matter)
- 148242 Do Agricultural Subsidies Affect the Labor Allocation Decision? Comparing Parametric and Semiparametric Methods
by Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 148243 Considerations in Work Choices of U.S. Farm Households: The Role of Health Insurance
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & El-Osta, Hisham & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 148244 The Effect of a Target Zone on the Stabilization of Agricultural Prices and Farmers' Nominal Income
by Chen, Li-Ju & Ye, Chusheng & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey & Wen, Jiandong
- 148245 The Impacts of U.S. Horse Slaughter Plant Closures on a Western Regional Horse Market
by Taylor, Mykel & Sieverkropp, Elizabeth
- 148246 A Nested Test for Common Yield Distributions with Applications to U.S. Corn
by Tack, Jesse
- 148247 Yield Guarantees and the Producer Welfare Benefits of Crop Insurance
by Adhikari, Shyam & Knight, Thomas O. & Belasco, Eric J.
- 148248 Japanese Consumers' Valuation of Rice and Pork from Domestic, U.S., and Other Origins
by Peterson, Hikaru H. & Bernard, John C. & Fox, John A. (Sean) & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 148249 Valuing New Random Genetically Modified (GM) Traits in Corn
by Shakya, Sumadhur & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 148250 Willingness to Pay for Pesticides' Environmental Features and Social Desirability Bias: The Case of Apple and Pear Growers
by Gallardo, R. Karina & Wang, Qianqian
December 2012, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 142347 Front Matter
- 142348 WAEA Presidential Address Deciding Where to Publish: Some Observations on Journal Impact Factor and Article Influence Score
by Perry, Gregory M.
- 142349 WAEA Keynote Address Behavioral Environmental Economics: Money Pumps & Nudges
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 142350 Subsidy Incidence and Inertia in Farmland Rental Markets: Estimates from a Dynamic Panel
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Janzen, Joseph P. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C.
- 142351 Location, School Characteristics, and the Cost of School Meals
by Ollinger, Michael & Ralston, Katherine L. & Guthrie, Joanne F.
- 142352 Acreage Response under Varying Risk Preferences
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Cooper, Joseph C.
- 142353 Revenue Protection for Organic Producers: Too Much or Too Little?
by Singerman, Ariel & Hart, Chad E. & Lence, Sergio H.
- 142354 Is Generational Change Contributing to the Decline in Fluid Milk Consumption?
by Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea
- 142355 Effective Bid-Ask Spreads in Futures versus Futures Options
by Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B.
- 142356 Marketing Contracts, Overconfidence, and Timing in the Canadian Wheat Market
by Mattos, Fabio & Fryza, Stefanie A.
- 142359 Public and Private Preferences for Animal Cloning Policies
by Brooks, Kathleen R. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 142362 JARE Editors' Report
- 142363 Back Matter
August 2012, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 134063 Author Guidelines For Submitting Manuscripts To Jare
by Brester, Gary W.
- 134064 Table of Contents
- 134217 Back Matter
by Western Agricultural Economics Association, Inc.
- 134218 The Journal of the Western Agricultural Economics Association - Front Matter
by Anonymous & Atwood, Joseph A. & Smith, Vincent H. & Watts, Myles J.
- 134219 Obesity and Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 134220 The Influence of Market Returns and Government Payments on Canadian Farmland Values
by Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D.
- 134221 The Informational Content of Distant-Delivery Futures Contracts
by Schnake, Kristin N. & Karali, Berna & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 134270 Composite and Outlook Forecast Accuracy
by Colino, Evelyn V. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip & Etienne, Xiaoli
- 134275 Volatility Spillovers in U.S. Crude Oil, Ethanol, and Corn Futures Markets
by Trujillo-Barrera, Andres & Mallory, Mindy L. & Garcia, Philip
- 134278 Firm Size, Technical Change, and Wages in the Pork Sector, 1990-2005
by Yu, Li & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Orazem, Peter F.
- 134283 Productive Efficiency of Subsidized Organic Alfalfa Farms
by Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evangelos & Zamanidis, Savvas
- 134287 A Method for Improving Welfare Estimates from Multiple-Referendum Surveys
by Kim, GwanSeon & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Interis, Matthew G.
- 134289 Crop Insurance, Land Allocation, and the Environment
by Walters, Cory G. & Shumway, C. Richard & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 134293 The Impact of Agriculture on Waterfowl Abundance: Evidence from Panel Data
by Wong, Linda & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Clarke, Judith A.
April 2012, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 122305 Japanese Consumersâ€™ Valuation of U.S. Beef and Pork Products after the Beef Trade Ban
by Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Burbidge, Linda D.
- 122307 Site-Specific Simulation of Nutrient Control Policies: Integrating Economic and Water Quality Effects
by Burkhart, Christopher S. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 122308 Measuring the Benefits to Advertising under Monopolistic Competition
by Boland, Michael A. & Crespi, John M. & Silva, Jena & Xia, Tian
- 122309 Determinants of Price Differentials in Oklahoma Value-Added Feeder Cattle Auctions
by Williams, Galen S. & Raper, Kellie Curry & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & McKinney, Doug
- 122310 Spatial Externalities of Pest Control Decisions in the California Citrus Industry
by Grogan, Kelly A. & Goodhue, Rachael E.
- 122312 Fixed Effects Estimation of the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Irrigation Water Demand
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 122314 A Comprehensive Evaluation of USDA Cotton Forecasts
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & MacDonald, Stephen & Xie, Ran
- 122315 Do USDA Announcements Affect Comovements Across Commodity Futures Returns?
by Karali, Berna
- 122316 â€œA Definition at Last, But What Does it All Mean?â€ Newspaper Coverage of Organic Food Production and its Effects on Milk Purchases
by Kiesel, Kristin
- 122317 The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets
by Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M.
- 122318 Volume 37, Number 1 Cover
August 2011, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 117146 Equity Basis Selection in Allocation Environments: An Empirical Analysis
by Aadland, David & Koplin, Van
- 117152 Strategic Incentives in Biosecurity Actions: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses
by Kobayashi, Mimako & Melkonyan, Tigran A.
- 117161 Improving the Use of Experimental Auctions in Africa: Theory and Evidence
by Morawetz, Ulrich B. & De Groote, Hugo & Kimenju, Simon Chege
- 117168 Revisiting Cheap Talk with New Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Silva, Andres & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Park, John L.
- 117170 The Effect of Communicating Ambiguous Risk Information on Choice
by Melkonyan, Tigran A.
- 117174 Trade-Related Policy and Canadian-U.S. Fed Cattle Transactions Basis
by Schulz, Lee L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E.
- 117186 Understanding U.S. Consumer Demand for Milk Production Attributes
by Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole J.
- 117201 Improving the Nutrient Content of Food through Genetic Modification: Evidence from Experimental Auctions on Consumer Acceptance
by Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew C.
- 117207 Something in the Water? Testing for Groundwater Quality Information in the Housing Market
by McLaughlin, Patrick A.
- 117210 How Do Homebuyers Value Different Types of Green Space?
by Bark, Rosalind H. & Osgood, Daniel E. & Colby, Bonnie G. & Halper, Eve B.
- 117213 Privatization, Public R&D Policy, and Private R&D Investment in China's Agriculture
by Hu, Ruifa & Liang, Qin & Pray, Carl E. & Huang, Jikun & Jin, Yanhong H.
- 117398 The Effect of Information Choice and Discussion on Consumers' Willingness-to-Pay for Nanotechnologies in Food
by Roosen, Jutta & Bieberstein, Andrea & Marette, Stephan & Blanchemanche, Sandrine & Vandermoere, Frederic
- 118034 Front Materials
April 2011, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 105509 Household Food Stamp Program Participation and Childhood Obesity
by Robinson, Christina A. & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 105512 Impacts of Rising Food Prices on Poverty and Welfare in Vietnam
by Vu, Linh & Glewwe, Paul
- 105515 Live and Feeder Cattle Options Markets: Returns, Risk, and Volatility Forecasting
by Brittain, Lee & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- 105518 Electronic vs. Open Outcry: Side-by-Side Trading of KCBT Wheat Futures
by Shah, Samarth & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 105525 Are Agricultural Options Overpriced?
by Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 105529 How Much Do Consumers Benefit from New Brand Introductions? The Case of Potato Chips
by Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H.
- 105533 The Economics of Commonly Owned Groundwater When User Demand Is Perfectly Inelastic
by Wang, Chenggang & Segarra, Eduardo
- 105535 Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils
by Wilman, Elizabeth A.
- 105536 Machinery-Sharing Contractual Issues and Impacts on Cash Flows of Agribusinesses
by Wolfley, Jared L. & Mjelde, James W. & Klinefelter, Danny A. & Salin, Victoria
- 105545 Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings of Farm Households: An Empirical Investigation
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Chang, Hung-Hao
- 105548 Modeling Stochastic Crop Yield Expectations with a Limiting Beta Distribution
by Hennessy, David A.
- 105549 Modeling Yield Risk Under Technological Change: Dynamic Yield Distributions and the U.S. Crop Insurance Program
by Zhu, Ying & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- 105550 Actuarial Impacts of Loss Cost Ratio Ratemaking in U.S. Crop Insurance Programs
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Schnitkey, Gary D.
- 105555 Front Materials
- 105557 End Materials
December 2010, Volume 35, Issue 3