Contact information of Western Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
September 2023, Volume Preprint, Issue Preprint
- 337550 Spatial and Temporal Spillovers in US Cropland Values
by Burnett, J. Wesley & Lacombe, Donald J. & Wallander, Steven
- 337551 Distribution-Free Methods to Estimate Willingness to Pay Models Using Discrete Response Valuation Data
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 337552 Direct-to-Consumer Marketing and the Survival and Growth of Beginning Farms
by Key, Nigel
- 337553 Risk Perceptions, Preferences and the Adoption Dynamics of Pesticide-Free Production
by Garcia, Viviana & Niklas, Möhring & Wang, Yanbing & Finger, Robert
- 337554 Payment Plans and Veterinary Services: Do They Reduce the Pain of Pet Owner Payment?
by Neill, Clinton & Zhang, Peilu
- 337555 The Import Effects of the Entry Price System
by Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Lamonaca, Emilia
- 337556 Implications of the Russian Invasion on the Logistical Competition for Corn Shipments from the United States and Ukraine
by Wilson, William & Lakkakula, Prithviraj & Bullock, David
- 338350 A Latent Class Analysis of Stocker Cattle Producer Purchasing Preferences
by Yin, Mengyu & Raper, Kellie Curry & Peel, Derrell S. & Hagerman, Amy D.
February 2023, Volume Preprint, Issue Preprint
September 2023, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 322847 Rural Broadband Connectivity and Access to US Government Farm Support
by Graven, Atticus & Schaefer, K. Aleks
- 322848 Cow-Calf Producer Preferences for Bull Genomic Enhanced Expected Progeny Differences
by Smith, Katy V. & DeLong, Karen L. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Martinez, Charley & Jensen, Kimberley L.
- 322849 Mobile Internet Use and Climate Adaptation: Empirical Evidence from Vietnamese Coffee Farmers
by Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Garcia, Nerea Turreira & Bosselmann, Aske Skovmand
- 322850 Identifying Constraints to Rural Economic Development: A Development Guidance Function Approach
by Koirala, Samjhana & Jakus, Paul M. & Watson, Philip
- 322851 Reductions in National Forest Campground Reservation Demand from Wildfire
by Lee, Marissa C. & Suter, Jordan F. & Bayham, Jude
- 322852 Selectivity Bias and Cattle Price in the Cattle Procurement Market
by Hildebrand, Kayla & Chung, Chinjin
- 329691 Land Rental Markets, Specialization and Rural Household Income: Evidence from the North China Plain
by Wang, Qian & Li, Fan & Heerink, Nico & Yu, Jin & Fleskens, Luuk & Ritsema, Coen J.
- 329692 Stocks of Wealth and the Value-Added Food and Agriculture Sector
by Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Pender, John & Bauman, Allison & Rupasingha, Anil & Clark, Jill K.
- 330842 Investigating the Efficacy of Government Rebates: A Case of the Smart Irrigation System
by Lai, Yufeng & Yue, Chengyan & Watkins, Eric & Barnes, Mike
- 330843 Feeding More with the Same Output: How Enhanced Rice Quality Genetics Can Lead to Increased Food Security and Producer Profitability
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
May 2023, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 320670 Carbon and Timber Management in Western Oregon under Tax-Financed Investments in Wildfire Risk Mitigation
by Rossi, David & Kuusela, Olli-Pekka
- 320672 Unconventional Oil and Gas Development and Agricultural Land-Use in the United States
by Xu, Yuelu & Elbakidze, Levan & Etienne, Xiaoli
- 320673 What Determines China’s Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution? An Improved LMDI Decomposition Analysis
by Chen, Yufeng & Miao, Jiafeng
- 320674 Decomposing USDA Ending Stocks Forecast Errors
by Goyal, Raghav & Adjemian, Michael K. & Glauber, Joseph & Meyer, Seth
- 320675 I Say Milk, You Say Mylk. Demand Separability in a Broadened Milk Category
by Ghazaryan, Armen & Bonanno, Alessandro & Carlson, Andrea
- 320676 Learning about Our Vices from Devices: A Model of Individual Learning with an Application to Consumer Food Waste
by Qi, Danyi & Roe, Brian E. & Apolzan, John W. & Martin, Corby K.
- 320677 Mitigating Risky Conservation Tenders: Can an Insurance Mechanism Be a Solution?
by Olita, Toto & Schilizzi, Steven & Iftekhar, Sayed
- 320678 Effect of Conservation Practice Adoption on Perceived Changes in Production Cost and Yield in South Dakota
by Obembe, Oladipo S. & Wang, Tong & Shew, Aaron M.
- 320679 Beer Excise Taxes and the Craft Beverage and Modernization Tax Reform Act
by Brester, Gary W. & McCullough, Michael & Atwood, Joseph & Austin, Caroline
- 320681 The Role of Risk in Farmland Contract Choices
by Arnold, Chelsea & Yu, Jisang & Taylor, Mykel & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Banjeree, Simanti
- 320682 Implicit Market Segmentation and Valuation of Angus Bull Attributes
by Tang, M. & Thompson, N.M. & Boyer, C.N. & Widmar, N.J.O. & Lusk, J.L.
- 322846 Disentangling Short-Run COVID-19 Price Impact Pathways in the US Corn Market
by Gao, Yixuan & Malone, Trey & Schaefer, K. Aleks & Myers, Robert J.
January 2023, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 316750 Adopting African Indigenous Vegetables: A Dynamic Panel Analysis of Smallholders in Kenya
by Vivas, Jonathan & Kim, Man-Keun & Takagi, Chifumi & Kirimi, Lilian
- 316752 Subsidy Rate Changes on Livestock Risk Protection for Feeder Cattle
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P.
- 316753 Spatial Equilibrium Effects of Agricultural Commodity Price Changes on Great Plains Agriculture, 1997-2017
by Barkley, Andrew & Aseete, Paul & Tack, Jesse
- 316754 U.S. Household Purchases of Dairy Milk and Plant-Based Milk Alternatives
by Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng
- 316755 Price and Welfare Effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule
by Ferrier, Peyton M. & Zhen, Chen & Bovay, John
- 316756 Consumer Preferences for State-Sponsored Designations: The Case of the Missouri Grown Label
by Grashuis, Jasper & Su, Ye
- 316757 Survival Analysis of New Zealand Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports
by Luo, Yangyuyu & Scrimgeour, Frank & Bano, Sayeeda
- 316758 Are Intensive Farms More Emission-Efficient? Evidence From German Dairy Farms
by Stetter, Christian & Wimmer, Stefan & Sauer, Johannes
- 316759 Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage, Government Payments and Labor Allocation: The Case of US Farm-Operator Households
by Miller, Cristina D. M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Villacis, Alexis H.
- 316760 Productivity-Based Indicators for Nitrogen Use Efficiency
by Ancev, Tihomir & Bostian, Moriah & Barnhart, Brad
- 320671 Comparative Profitability of Irrigated Cropping Activities for Temporary Water Transfers under Risk Aversion
by Mooney, Daniel & Kelley, Timothy H.
- 320680 An Expected Value of Sample Information (EVSI) Approach for Estimating the Payoff from a Variable Rate Technology
by Queiroz, Pedro W. V. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Bullock, David S.
September 2022, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 310534 Effects of Risk Attitude and Risk Perceptions on Risk Management Decisions: Evidence from Farmers in an Emerging Economy
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Lien, Gudbrand
- 311030 Price Dynamics, LOP and Quantile Regressions
by Santeramo, Fabio
- 313308 Pure-bred Nellore Prices in Brazil: Morphological, Genetic, Physical, and Market Factors in Auctions
by Calil, Yuri Clements Daglia & Ribera, Luis A. & Anderson, David P. & Koury Filho, William
- 313313 Weather Impacts the Agricultural Production Efficiency of Wheat: The Emerging Role of Precipitation Shocks
by Chen, Bowen & Dennis, Elliott J. & Featherstone, Allen
- 313314 Land Value Impacts of Ethanol Market Expansion by Irrigation Status
by Gardner, Grant & Sampson, Gabriel S.
- 313316 The Role of Community Food Services in Reducing U.S. Food Insufficiency in the COVID-19 Pandemic
by Tian, Zheng & Schmidt, Claudia & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 313317 Determinants of Global Agricultural Trade
by Devadoss, Stephen & Ugwuanyi, Blessing & Ridley, William
- 313318 Irrigation Decisions in Response to Groundwater Salinity in Kansas
by Lee, Juhee & Hendricks, Nathan
- 313319 Estimating Crop Yield Densities for Counties with Missing Data
by Park, Eunchun & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H.
- 313320 An Empirical Evaluation of Tobacco Addiction in the United States
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bastian, Chris & Devadoss, Stephen
- 313321 Impacts of Bilateral Trade Agreements between the United States and Latin American Countries on Agri-Food Trade
by Luckstead, Jeff
- 316751 A Case Study in Contamination: Persistent Home Value Losses Associated with the Elk River Spill
by Burton, Kati & Maas, Alexander & Lee, Katherine
- 322853 2022 WAEA Presidential Address: Agricultural Trade Disputes
by Devadoss, Stephen
- 324011 Table of Contents
- 324012 Back Matter
May 2022, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 310523 Heterogeneity in the Impact of Conservation Agriculture Practices on Farm Performance and Inorganic Fertilizer Use in Ghana
by Adam, Baba & Abdulai, Awudu
- 310528 Improving ERS's Net Cash Income Forecasts using USDA Baseline Projections
by Kuethe, Todd H. & Bora, Siddhartha & Katchova, Ani
- 310529 Persistence in Commodity Prices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Font de Villanueva, Cecilia
- 310530 Tradeoff between Animal Welfare and Environmental Impacts of Beef Production: An Analysis of Presentation Effects on Consumer Choice
by Schmiess, Jacob S. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 310532 Impacts of Minimum Wage Increases in the US Retail Sector: Full-Time versus Part-Time Employment
by Yonezawa, Koichi & Gómez, Miguel I. & McLaughlin, Edward W.
- 310533 On Policy Interventions and Vertical Price Transmission: The Italian Milk Supply Chain Case
by Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano
- 311028 Paying for Unobservable Quality: Moral Hazard and the Challenges of Maintaining Quality along the Supply Chain
by Mitchell, Tara
- 311029 Optimal Biosecurity Policy with Heterogeneous Farmers
by Osseni, Abdel Fawaz & Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud
- 311031 How Do Animal Welfare Practices Relate to Farm Characteristics? Evidence from German Dairy Farms
by Wimmer, Stefan & Frick, Fabian
- 313309 COVID-19, Beef Price Spreads, and Market Power
by Azzam, Azzeddine & Dhoubhadel, Sunil
- 313310 Economic Implications of Citrus Greening Disease Management Strategies
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Peguero, Felipe & Setamou, Mamoudou & Alabi, Olufemi J.
- 313311 Costs of Futures Hedging in Corn and Soybean Markets
by Shi, Ruoding & Isengildina Massa, Olga
- 313312 Impacts of Electronic Benefit Transfer on the Women, Infants and Children Program: Evidence from Oklahoma
by Li, Xuemei & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 313315 Market Acceptance of Animal Welfare-Improving Biotechnology: Gene-Editing and Immunocastration in U.S. Pork
by Ufer, Danielle & Ortega, David L. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Swanson, Janice & McKendree, Melissa
- 320645 Table of Contents
by Western Agricultural Economics Association
January 2022, Volume 47, Issue 1
January 2021, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 307454 Occupational Injury and Working Days Lost in Northern Ireland’s Farming Sector
by Angioloni, Simone & Jack, Claire & McCarry, Ronan
- 307460 Technology and Managerial Gaps in Contract Farming:The Case of Specialty Crop Production
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Mayorga, Joaquin & Kumar, Anjani
- 307461 Estimating Structural Change in the Japanese Beef Import Market in the Wake of BSE: A Smooth Transition Approach
by Ning, Xin & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett B.
- 307462 Double or Nothing: Impacts of Warming on Crop Quantity, Quality, and Revenue
by Ramsey, A. Ford & Tack, Jesse B. & Balota, Maria
- 307463 Exchange Rate Effects on the U.S.-Canada Forest Products Trade: Are the Effects Asymmetric?
by Baek, Jungho & Xu, Jiangqin
- 309882 Identifying Motivations for Acceptance of Cisgenic Food: Results from a Randomized Controlled Choice Experiment
by De Marchi, Elisa & Cavaliere, Alessia & Banterle, Alessandro
- 310521 Food Safety Events versus Media: Nonlinear Effects of Egg Recalls on U.S. Egg Prices
by Neill, Clinton L. & Chen, Susan E.
- 310522 Analysis of Chinese Tariff on Sorghum Market under Varying Market Structures
by Sabala, Ethan & Devadoss, Stephen
- 310524 Supply Response in Dairy Farming: Evidence from Monthly, Animal-Level Data
by Hutchins, Jared & Hueth, Brent
- 310525 Understanding the Adoption of Modern Cultivars in India: Adoption probability and use intensity
by Varshney, Deepak & Joshi, P.K. & Roy, Devesh & Kumar, Anjani
- 310526 Adoption of Warm Season Grasses by Beef Cattle Producers in the Fescue Belt
by Ren, Yongwang & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andre P.
- 310527 Market Responses to Export Restrictions from Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks
by MacLachlan, Matthew J. & Boussios, David & Hagerman, Amy D.
September 2021, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 304769 Packer Procurement, Structural Change, and Moving Average Basis Forecasts: Lessons from the Fed Dairy Cattle Industry
by Pudenz, Christopher C. & Schulz, Lee L.
- 304776 Single-Commodity vs. Joint Hedging in Cattle Feeding Cycle: Is Joint Hedging Always Essential?
by Fei, Chengcheng & Vedenov, Dmitry & Stevens, Reid B. & Anderson, David
- 305224 California's Climate Policy and the Dairy Manufacturing Industry: How Does a Federal Milk Marketing Order Matter?
by Zhang, Wei
- 305225 The Vanishing U.S. Cattle Cycle: A Stochastic Cycle Approach
by Li, Yunhan & Shonkwiler, J. Scott
- 307455 Divvying Up the Pie: U.S. Adults’ Preferences for USDA Expenditures in 2018
by Collart, Alba J. & Ishee, Shea G. & Coble, Keith H.
- 307456 Optimal Antimicrobial Use under Countervailing Externalities
by Delmond, Anthony R. & Ahmed, Haseeb
- 307457 The Impact of the Clean Water Act on Farm Practices: The Case of U.S. Dairy CAFOs
by Yu, Charng-Jian & Du, Xiaodong & Phaneuf, Daniel
- 307458 Consumer Preference for Grass-Fed Beef: A Case of Food Safety Halo Effect
by Lim, Kar H. & Hu, Wuyang & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 307459 Optimal Policy Response to Food Fraud
by Meerza, Syed Imran Ali & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 310520 How Valuable are Antimicrobials for Pig Production? An Econometric Analysis
by Jensen, Jørgen Dejgård & Belay, Dagim Gashawtena & Olsen, Jakob Vesterlund
- 313684 JARE Editorial Report, WAEA Past Presidents, 2021 WAEA Awards
by Western Agricultural Economics Association
- 313685 Table of Contents
by Western Agricultural Economics Association
May 2021, Volume 46, Issue 2
January 2021, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 302464 Origin and Export Basis Interdependencies in Soybeans: A Panel Data Analysis
by Lakkakula, Prithviraj & Wilson, William
- 302465 On the Changing Nature of Canadian Crop Yield Distributions
by Ng, Horlick & Ker, Alan P.
- 302499 Provision Point Reverse Auction: A New Auction Mechanism with Applications for Conservation Contracts
by Otto, Steven & Poe, Gregory & Just, David
- 303599 On Misrepresentation of Altruistic Preferences in Discrete-Choice Experiments
by Johansson, Per-Olav & Kriström, Bengt
- 303601 Revisiting Sugar Taxes and Sugary Drink Consumption: Evidence from the Random-Coefficient Demand Model
by Zhang, Yunjunjie & Palma, Marco A.
- 303602 Product Quality in Food and Agricultural Trade: Firm Heterogeneity and the Impact of Trade Costs
by Eum, Jihyun & Sheldon, Ian & Thompson, Stanley R.
- 303606 Geographic Distribution of Commercial Fishing Landings and Port Consolidation Following ITQ Implementation
by Speir, Cameron & Lee, Min-Yang
- 303607 Design of the Rainfall Index Crop Insurance Program for Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage
by Cho, Whoi & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 304766 Long-Term Scenarios for Sub-Saharan Africa’s Agro-Food Markets with Varying Population, Income and Crop Productivity Trends
by Kuhn, Arnim & Britz, Wolfgang
- 304770 Are Cattle Genetics Priced to Reflect Carcass Value?
by Worley, Julian M. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Russell, Levi A.
August 2020, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 304765 Dog and Cat Owner Demand for Veterinary Service Payment Plans
by Bir, Courtney & Wolf, Christopher A. & Widmar, Nicole Olynk
- 304767 Structural and Institutional Heterogeneity among Agricultural Cooperatives in Ethiopia: Does it Matter for Farmers’ Welfare?
by Gezahegn, Tafesse & Van Passel, Steven & Berhanu, Tekeste & D'Haese, Marijke & Maertens, Miet
- 304768 Cover-Crop Usage in South Dakota: Farmer Perceived Profitability and Future Adoption Decisions
by Wang, Tong & Xu, Zheng & Kolady, Deepthi & Ulrich-Schad, Jessica D. & Clay, David
- 304771 Informing Generic Advertising Programs by Investigating Income and Relative Return Heterogeneities in Voluntary Contributions Mechanisms
by Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R.
- 304772 Improving Feedlot Profitability Using Operational Data in Mortality Prediction Modeling
by Feuz, Ryan & Feuz, Kyle & Johnson, Myriah
- 304773 Replacing Late Calving Beef Cows to Shorten Calving Season
by Boyer, Christopher & Burdine, Kenny & Rhinehart, Justin & Martinez, Charley
- 304774 A Market Basket Analysis of Beef Calf Management Practice Adoption
by Mulenga, Brian P. & Raper, Kellie Curry & Peel, Derrell S.
- 304775 Using Grid Soil Sampling to Determine Profit Maximizing Phosphorus Application Rates in Wheat
by Mills, Brian E. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Arnall, D. Brian
- 310519 Impacts of COVID-19-Induced Labor and Income Shocks on the Broiler Supply Chain
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen
May 2020, Volume 46, Issue 2
January 2020, Volume 46, Issue 1
September 2020, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 302461 Spatially Smoothed Crop Yield Density Estimation: Physical Distance versus Climate Similarity
by Park, Eunchun & Brorsen, B. Wade & Harri, Ardian
- 302462 Consumer Preferences for Labels Disclosing the Use of Neonicotinoid Pesticides: Evidence from Experimental Auctions
by Wei, Xuan & Khachatryan, Hayk & Rihn, Alicia
- 302463 The On-Farm and Near-Farm Effects of Wind Turbines on Agricultural Land Values
by Sampson, Gabriel S. & Perry, Edward D. & Tayler, Mykel R.
- 302496 Firm Decision Making under Both Input and Output Price Uncertainty
by Harri, Ardian & Maples, Joshua G. & Riley, John Michael & Tack, Jesse B.
- 302497 Immersive Virtual Reality and Willingness to Pay
by Meyer, Kevin
- 302498 The Economic Value of Camping using Administrative Data
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick & Becker, Marcus
- 302500 Temporal Changes in Angus Bull Attribute Valuations in the Midwest
by Tang, Minfeng & Thompson, Nathanael & Boyer, Christopher N. & Widmar, Nicole J.O. & Stewart, Terry S. & Lofgren, Donna L. & Minton, Nick
- 303600 Evaluating the Efficacy of Ambient Air Quality Standards at Coal-Fired Power Plants
by Raff, Zach & Walter, Jason M.
- 303603 The Food Safety Modernization Act and Differential Revenues to Differently Sized U.S. and Foreign Tomato Producers
by Zhang, Lisha & Seale, James L. Jr. & Paggi, Mechel S. & Schmitz, Troy G.
- 303604 Choice of Contract Farming Strategies, Productivity, and Profits: Evidence from High-Value Crop Production
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mayorga, Joaquin & Hirsch, Stefan
- 303605 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Organic and Animal Welfare Product Attributes: Do Experimental Results Align with Market Data?
by Lai, Yufeng & Yue, Chengyan
- 304764 WAEA Presidential Address: Moving Agricultural Policy Forward: Or, There and Back Again
by Belasco, Eric J.
- 305273 TOC and Front Matter
- 305288 JARE Back Matter
March 2020, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 302449 Is This Food “Local”? Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment
by Li, Tongzhe & Ahsanuzzaman & Messer, Kent
- 302450 Grower Willingness to Pay for Fruit Quality versus Plant Disease Resistance and Welfare Implications: The Case of Florida Strawberry
by Li, Zongyu & Gallardo, R. Karina & McCracken, Vicki & Yue, Chengyan & Whitaker, Vance & McFerson, James R.
- 302451 Consumers’ Response to Food Fraud: Evidence from Experimental Auctions
by Meerza, Syed Imran Ali & Gustafson, Christopher R.
- 302452 Tradeoffs in Farm to School Implementation: Larger Foodsheds Drive Greater Local Food Expenditures
by Plakias, Zoe T. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Roe, Brian E.
- 302453 Rating Crop Insurance Contracts with Nonparametric Bayesian Model Averaging
by Liu, Yong & Ker, Alan P.
- 302454 Farm-Level Risk-Balancing Behavior and the Role of Latent Heterogeneity
by Aderajew, Tamirat S. & Du, Xiaoxue & Pennings, Joost M. E. & Trujillo-Barrera, Andres
- 302455 Price Transmission in Pakistan’s Poultry Supply Chain
by Chaudhry, Muhammad Imran & Miranda, Miranda J.
- 302456 Hedonic Functions, Heterogeneous Consumers, and Wine Market Segmentation
by Caracciolo, Francesco & Furno, Marilena
- 302457 Factors Influencing the Gulf and Pacific Northwest Soybean Export Basis: An Exploratory Statistical Analysis
by Bullock, David W. & Wilson, William W.
- 302458 An Experimental Inquiry of Gender Differences in Negotiation Strategy and Outcomes: Agricultural Market Implications
by Ritten, Chian Jones & Bastian, Christopher T. & Gerace, Selena & Phillips, Owen R. & Nagler, Amy
- 302459 Adoption of Pressure Irrigation Systems and Scientific Irrigation Scheduling Practices by U.S. Farmers: An Application of Multilevel Models
by Fan, Yubing & McCann, Laura
- 302460 Factors Explaining the Hypothetical Bias: How to Improve Models for Meta-Analyses
by Atozou, Baoubadi & Tamini, Lota D. & Bergeronm, Stephane & Doyon, Maurice
May 2020, Volume 45, Issue 2
January 2020, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 298431 Crop Insurance Participation Rates and Asymmetric Effects on U.S. Corn and Soybean Yield Risk
by Connor, Lawson & Katchova, Ani L.
- 298432 Valuation of Water Level: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis on Lakeshore Properties
by Liu, Weiwei
- 298433 What Does the Future Hold for U.S. National Park Visitation? Estimation and Assessment of Demand Determinants and New Projections
by Bergstrom, John C. & Stowers, Matthew & Shonkwiler, J. Scott
- 298434 Bivariate MIMIC Analysis of Pasture Management and Prescribed Grazing Practices Used by Beef Cattle Producers
by Holley, Kristen & Jensen, Kimberley L. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D.
- 298435 Reproductive Failure and Long-Term Profitability of Spring- and Fall-Calving Beef Cows
by Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P. & DeLong, Karen L.
- 298436 How Do E. coli. Recalls Impact Cattle and Beef Prices?
by Moon, Donghyun & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 298437 Impact of Hormone Use Perceptions on Consumer Meat Preferences
by Yang, Ruoye & Raper, Kellie Curry & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 298438 Investigating Consumer Participation Decision in Community-Supported Agriculture: An Application of Cumulative Prospect Theory
by Zhao, Shuoli & Yue, Chengyan
- 298439 Access to Credit and Economic Well-Being of Rural Households: Evidence from Eastern India
by Kumar, Anjani & Mishra, Ashok K. & Sonkar, Vinay K. & Saroj, Sunil
- 298440 Implications of U.S. Immigration Policies for North American Economies
by Devadoss, Stephen & Zhao, Xin & Luckstead, Jeff
- 315828 TOC and Front Matter
September 2019, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 292326 WAEA Presidential Address: Evolution toward Private Negotiation as a Dominant Institution in Agribusiness Supply Chains: Implications, Challenges, and Opportunities
by Bastian, Christopher T.
- 292327 Revenue-Neutral Pollution Taxes in the Presence of a Renewable Fuel Standard
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 292328 The Cost of Forest Preservation in the Brazilian Amazon: The "Arc of Deforestation"
by Silva, Felipe de Figueiredo & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 292329 The Impact of Input and Output Decisions on Agricultural Production Risk
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cooper, Joseph & Wallander, Steven
- 292330 The Cost and Market Impacts of Slow-Growth Broilers
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Thompson, Nathanael M. & Weimer, Shawna L.
- 292331 Organic Wheat Prices and Premium Uncertainty: Can Cross Hedging and Forecasting Play a Role?
by Drugova, Tatiana & Pozo, Veronica F. & Curtis, Kynda R. & Fortenbery, T. Randall
- 292332 Practical Alternatives for Forecasting Corn and Soybean Basis in the Eastern Corn Belt throughout the Crop-Marketing Year
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & Edwards, Aaron J. & Mintert, James R. & Hurt, Christopher A.
- 292333 The Changing Role of USDA Inventory Reports in Livestock Markets
by Karali, Berna & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H.
- 292334 Benefits, Challenges and Trade-Offs: Buyer and Contract Characteristics Valued by Small Farm Suppliers to Wholesale Marketing Channels
by Barrowclough, Michael & Boys, Kathryn A. & Carpio, Carlos
- 292335 Macroeconomic Impacts of U.S. Farm and Nutrition Programs
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal
- 292336 Phytosanitary Regulation of Washington Apple Producers under an Apple Maggot Quarantine Program
by Hong, Yeon A. & Gallardo, R. Karina & Fan, Xiaoli & Atallah, Shady & Gómez, Miguel I.
- 292382 Front Matter
- 292383 JARE Editors' Report
- 292384 WAEA Past Presidents: 1927-present
- 292385 WAEA 2019 Award Winners
- 292386 Back Matter
May 2019, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 287966 Front Matter
by Western Agricultural Economics Association
- 287967 How High the Hedge: Relationships between Prices and Yields in the Federal Crop Insurance Program
by Ramsey, A. Ford & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- 287970 Animal Welfare, Ideology, and Political Labels: Evidence from California’s Proposition 2 and Massachusetts’s Question 3
by Bovay, John & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 287972 Trade and Investment Liberalization in the Processed Food Market under the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen
- 287975 Impacts of Chinese Tariff on World Soybean Markets
by Sabala, Ethan & Devadoss, Stephen
- 287977 To Scan or Not to Scan: The Question of Consumer Behavior and QR Codes on Food Packages
by Li, Tongzhe & Messer, Kent D.
- 287980 Competition in Local Food Markets
by Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 287982 Is There a “Cage-Free” Lunch in U.S. Egg Production? Public Views of Laying-Hen Housing Attributes
by Ochs, Daniel & Wolf, Christopher A. & Widmar, Nicole J. & Bir, Courtney
- 287984 Farmers’ Choice of Credit among the Farm Credit System, Commercial Banks, and Nontraditional Lenders
by Brewer, Brady E. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Wilson, Christine A.
- 287986 Effects of Farmers’ Yield-Risk Perceptions on Conservation Practice Adoption in Kansas
by Ramsey, Steven M. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Canales, Elizabeth & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 287989 Soil Conservation Practice Adoption in the Northern Great Plains: Economic versus Stewardship Motivations
by Wang, Tong & Jin, Hailong & Kasu, Bishal B. & Jacquet, Jeffrey & Kumar, Sandeep
- 287991 The ISO 14001 Standard and Firms’ Environmental Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Transportation Equipment Manufacturers
by Nemati, Mehdi & Zheng, Yuqing & Hu, Wuyang
- 287998 The Effect of Forced Choice with Constant Choice Experiment Complexity
by Penn, Jerrod M. & Hu, Wuyang & Cox, Linda J.
January 2019, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 281309 Front Matter
by Western Agricultural Economics Association
- 281310 Innovation of Agricultural Biotechnology with Experimental Use Licensing
by Jackson, Jeremy & Smith, Jason
- 281311 The Influence of Genetic Modification Technologies on U.S. and EU Crop Yields
by Brester, Gary W. & Atwood, Joseph & Watts, Myles J. & Kawalski, Anita
- 281312 The Bright Side of the Generalized System of (Trade) Preferences: Lessons from Agricultural Trade
by Sharma, Anupa & Boys, Kathryn & Grant, Jason
- 281313 The Role of Exchange Rates on Country-Differentiated Demand: The Case of United States Tomatoes
by Valdez-Lafarga, Octavio & Schmitz, Troy G. & Englin, Jeffrey E.
- 281314 Addressing Pre-Commitment Bias with a Generalized EASI Model: An Application to Food Demand in Russia
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 281315 Eat at Home or Away from Home? The Role of Grocery and Restaurant Food Sales Taxes
by Zheng, Yuqing & Dong, Diansheng & Burney, Shaheer & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 281316 A Comparison of Food Demand Estimation from Homescan and Consumer Expenditure Survey Data
by Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 281317 Excess Competition among Food Hubs
by Cleary, Rebecca & Goetz, Stephan J. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany & Ge, Houtian
- 281318 Beef Producer Alliance Preferences for Vertical Coordination: A Bivariate Nested Panel Probit Approach
by Sall, Ibrahima & Tronstad, Russell & Aradhyula, Satheesh