The Trees and the Bees: Using Enforcement and Income Projects to Protect Forests and Rural Livelihoods Through Spatial Joint Production
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z., 2011. "The Trees and the Bees: Using Enforcement and Income Projects to Protect Forests and Rural Livelihoods Through Spatial Joint Production," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 424-438, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Key & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain De Janvry, 2000. "Transactions Costs and Agricultural Household Supply Response," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 245-259.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2008.
"Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 234-245, November.
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Heidi J. Albers & Jeffrey C. Williams, 2006. "Spatial and Temporal Modeling of Community Non-Timber Forest Extraction," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Jeffrey C. Williams & Heidi J. Albers, 2002. "The Influence of Markets and Policy on Spatial Patterns of Non-Timber Forest Product Extraction," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 260-271.
- Pfaff Alexander & Robalino Juan & Sanchez-Azofeifa G. Arturo & Andam Kwaw S & Ferraro Paul J, 2009. "Park Location Affects Forest Protection: Land Characteristics Cause Differences in Park Impacts across Costa Rica," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, July.
- Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders, 2005.
"Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 208-226, October.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Transport Costs and Smallholder Cropping Choices: An Application to Siaya District, Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 116-123.
- Ligon, Ethan & Narain, Urvashi, 1999. "Government Management of Village Commons: Comparing Two Forest Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 272-289, May.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Lokina, Razack, 2009. "Spatial Aspects of Forest Management and Non-Timber Forest Product Extraction in Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-09-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Ngeleza, Guyslain & Lokina, Razack B., 2014.
"Insiders, outsiders, and the role of local enforcement in forest management: An example from Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 242-248.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Lokina, Razack & Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2012. "Insiders, Outsiders, and the Role of Local Enforcement in Forest Management: An Example from Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-12-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Hart, David D. & Bell, Kathleen P., 2013. "Sustainability Science: A Call to Collaborative Action," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Heidi J. Albers & Charles Meshack & Razack B. Lokina, 2013.
"Implementing REDD through community‐based forest management: Lessons from Tanzania,"
Natural Resources Forum,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 0(3), pages 141-152, August.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, H.J. & Meshack, Charles & Lokina, Razack B., 2013. "Implementing REDD through Community-Based Forest Management: Lessons from Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-13-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Lynch, Lori & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2011. "FOREWORD: The Economics of Land Use Change: Advancing the Frontiers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien, 2016.
"Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 192-210.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, Leakage and Avoided Deforestation Policies: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J.Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: a spatial analysis," Working Papers 1505, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z., 2013. "A review of the spatial economics of non-timber forest product extraction: Implications for policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 87-95.
- Luciano Pilati & Vasco Boatto, 2013. "Bio-Economics Of Allocatable Pollination Services: Sequential Choices And Jointness In Sites," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/18, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsleakage; spatial; NTFPs; forest conservation; livelihoods; forest degradation; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Development; Labor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:120271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.