Contact information of Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:qjiage. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
September 2015, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 1-2 The Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture in Historical Perspective
by von Braun, Joachim & Börner, Jan
- 1-18 Welfare Impacts of Modern Peanut Varieties in China
by Huang, Wu & Zeng, Di & Zhou, Shudong
- 1-21 What Determines Adoption of Fertilizers among Rice-Producing Households in Northern Ghana?
by Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou
- 1-23 Examining Returns to Scale in Smallholder Dairy Farms in East Africa
by Gelan, Ayele & Muriithi, Beatrice W.
- 1-24 Explaining Marketing Strategies among Bolivian Potato Farmers
by Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey
May 2015, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 1-13 Adoption and Outcomes of Hybrid Maize in the Marginal Areas of India: Annex: Questionnaire
by Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & Erenstein, Olaf & Böber, Christian & Krishna, Vijesh V.
- 1-16 Technical Efficiency in Producing Cashew Nuts in Benin’s Savanna Zone, West Africa
by Degla, Pamphile
- 1-25 Characterization and Assessment of Vegetable Production and Marketing Systems in the Humid Tropics of Ethiopia
by Emana, Bezabih & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Dinssa, Fekadu F. & Ayana, Amsalu & Balemi, Tesfaye & Temesgen, Milkessa
- 1-26 Adoption and Outcomes of Hybrid Maize in the Marginal Areas of India
by Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & Erenstein, Olaf & Böber, Christian & Krishna, Vijesh V.
- 1-29 Adoption and Impact of Black Pepper Certification in India
by Parvathi, Priyanka & Waibel, Hermann
February 2015, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-18 Transaction Costs on the Ethiopian Formal Seed Market and Innovations for Encouraging Private Sector Investments
by Husmann, Christine
- 1-24 Governance, Decentralisation and Deforestation: The Case of Central Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
by Suwarno, Aritta & Hein, Lars & Sumarga, Elham
- 1-26 How Accessibility to Seeds Affects the Potential Adoption of an Improved Rice Variety: The Case of The New Rice for Africa (NERICA) in The Gambia
by Dibba, Lamin & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou & Nielsen, Thea
- 1-31 Technical Efficiency and Productivity Differential Effects of Land Right Certification: A Quasi-Experimental Evidence
by Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein T.
November 2014, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 1-22 Blessing or Evil? Contract Farming, Smallholder Poultry Production and Household Welfare in Kenya
by Wainaina, Priscilla W. & Okello, Julius J. & Nzuma, Jonathan M.
- 1-26 Production Risk, Technology and Market Access in Different Organisational Forms: Evidence from Tatarstan and Oryol
by Gataulina, Ekaterina & Hockmann, Heinrich & Strokov, Anton
- 1-35 The ‘Five Million Hectare Reforestation Program’ in Vietnam: An Analysis of its Implementation and Transaction Costs - A Case Study in Hoa Binh Province
by Huong, Tran Thi Thu & Zeller, Manfred & Hoanh, Chu Thai
August 2014, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 1-17 Agricultural Production and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Implication for Rural Poverty Alleviation
by Oyakhilomen, Oyinbo & Zibah, Rekwot Grace
- 1-18 Estimating the Adoption Rates of Two Contrasting Striga Weeds Control Technologies in Kenya
by Mwangi, Backson & Obare, Gideon A. & Murage, Alice
- 1-19 Cotton Production, Land Use Change and Resource Competition in the Aksu-Tarim River Basin, Xinjiang, China
by Kusi Appiah, Michael & Feike, Til & Wiredu, Alexander Nimo & Mamitimin, Yusanjan
- 1-20 Determinants of Awareness and Use ICT-based Market Information Services in Developing-Country Agriculture: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by Okello, Julius J. & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary M. & Njiraini, Georgina W. & Nzuma, Jonathan M.
May 2014, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 1-20 Yield Trend Estimation in the Presence of Farm Heterogeneity and Non-linear Technological Change
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 1-22 Vertical Price Transmission in the International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Supply Chain: Israeli Grapefruit Exports to the EU after Export Liberalisation
by Götz, Linde & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Kachel, Yael
- 1-28 Smallholder Participation in the Commercialisation of Vegetables: Evidence from Kenyan Panel Data
by Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Matz, Julia Anna
- 1-28 Official Ethnic Labels and Non-Agricultural Work in Guizhou (China)
by Castro Campos, Bente
February 2014, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-16 The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana
by Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere
- 1-18 Determinants of Income Diversification of Farm Households in the Western Region of Ghana
by Agyeman, Bernard Archibald Senyo & Asuming-Brempong, Samuel & Onumah, Edward Ebo
- 1-24 Application of Coase Theorem to Analyze the Welfare Gain and Loss in a Conflict of Herders’ Damage in Croppers’ Land at the Adamawa Region of Cameroon
by Folefack, Achille Jean Jaza
- 1-30 Spatial Dimension of Vulnerability to Poverty in Rural Nigeria
by Agbaje, M.A. & Okunmadewa, F.Y. & Oni, O.A. & Omonona, B.T.
November 2013, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 1-16 Determinants of Child Malnutrition: Empirical Evidence from Kombolcha District of Eastern Hararghe Zone, Ethiopia
by Zewdie, Tadiwos & Abebaw, Degnet
- 1-20 Soil Degradation, Policy Intervention and Sustainable Agricultural Growth
by Sasmal, Joydeb & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 1-28 Women, Social Capital and Collective Action – The Case of NERICA Rice Technology in Benin
by Schroeder, Claudia & Zeller, Manfred & Agboh-Noameshie, Afiavi R.
- 1-32 Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants
by Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias
August 2013, Volume 52, Issue 3
May 2013, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 1-22 The Impacts of Wage Employment on a Jatropha Plantation on Income and Food Security of Rural Households in Madagascar – A Panel Data Analysis
by Bosch, Christine & Zeller, Manfred
- 1-22 Impact of Mobile Phone-Based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya
by Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius J. & Nyikal, Rose A. & Njiraini, Georgina W.
- 1-23 Impact of Seed Voucher System on Income Inequality and Rice Income per Hectare among Rural Households in Nigeria: A Randomized Control Trial (RCT) Approach
by Awotide, Bola Amoke & Awoyemi, Taiwo Timothy & Salman, Kabir Kayode & Diagne, Aliou
February 2013, Volume 52, Issue 1
November 2012, Volume 51, Issue 4
August 2012, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 1-12 Is ICT in Agricultural Extension Feasible in Enhancing Marketing of Agricultural Produce in Kenya: A Case of Kiambu District
by Nyaga, Elizabeth Kabura
- 1-18 How Mobile Phones Contribute to Growth of Small Farmers? Evidence from India
by Mittal, Surabhi & Mehar, Mamta
- 1-24 Technical Efficiency of Irrigated and Rain-Fed Smallholder Agriculture in Tigray, Ethiopia: A Comparative Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis
by Gebregziabher, Gebrehaweria & Namara, Regassa E. & Holden, Stein
- 1-28 Investments in Kazakhstani Dairy Farming: A Comparison of Classical Investment Theory and the Real Options Approach
by Tubetov, Dulat & Musshoff, Oliver & Kellner, Ulla
May 2012, Volume 51, Issue 2
February 2012, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-20 Weather Risk and Household Participation in Off-farm Activities in Rural Ethiopia
by Demeke, Abera Birhanu & Zeller, Manfred
- 1-21 The Effectiveness of Dissemination Pathways on Adoption of “Push-Pull” Technology in Western Kenya
by Murage, A. W. & Obare, Gideon A. & Chianu, J. & Amudavi, David Mulama & Midega, C. A. O. & Pickett, J. A. & Khan, Zeyaur R.
- 1-24 Investigating Endogeneity Effects of Social Capital on Household Welfare in Nigeria: A Control Function Approach
by Adepoju, Adebusola A. & Oni, O. A.
- 1-29 Droughts in Syria: An Assessment of Impacts and Options for Improving the Resilience of the Poor
by Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Breisinger, Clemens & Verner, Dorte & Zhu, Tingju
2011, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 1-19 The Strengths and Weaknesses of Albania’s Customary Rules in Natural Resource Management in the Light of Devolution Policies
by Rama, Klodjan & Theesfeld, Insa
- 1-20 Is Investment in Rice Research in Nepal Adequate and Balanced Across Production Environments? Some Empirical Evidence
by Gauchan, Devendra & Pandey, Sushil
- 1-21 Determinants of Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Tanzania
by Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Diagne, Aliou & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele & Silim, Said & Muange, Elijah
- 1-22 Rural Employment and Income Effects of a Jatropha Plantation in Madagascar
by Grass, Martin & Zeller, Manfred
2011, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 1-14 Impact Assessment of Livestock Research and Development in West Africa: A Propensity Score Matching Approach
by Liebenehm, Sabine & Affognon, Hippolyte & Waibel, Hermann
- 1-16 Determinants of Manure and Fertilizer Applications in Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia
by Ketema, Mengistu & Bauer, Siegfried
- 1-19 Effects of Rural Non-farm Employment on Household Welfare and Income Distribution of Small Farms in Croatia
by Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 1-25 Impact of Improved Rice Technology (NERICA varieties) on Income and Poverty among Rice Farming Households in Nigeria: A Local Average Treatment Effect (LATE) Approach
by Nguezet, Paul Martin Dontsop & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor Olusegun & Ojehomon, Vivian
2011, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 1-11 Puerto Rican Consumers' Attitude towards Willingness to Pay a Premium for Ethnic Produce: An Econometric Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata S.
- 1-19 Natural Shocks and Risk Behavior: Experimental Evidence from Cameroon
by Balgah, Roland Azibo & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 1-22 The Brazilian Program of Biodiesel and its ‘Pro-Poor’ Strategy: Reality or Dream? A Multi-Dimensional Measurement of Poverty using Fuzzy Sets
by Finco, Marcus Vinicius Alves & Doppler, Werner
- 1-26 Increasing Income of Ghanaian Cocoa Farmers: Is Introduction of Fine Flavour Cocoa a Viable Alternative
by Gockowski, James & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Sarpong, Daniel Bruce & Osei-Asare, Yaw B. & Dziwornu, Ambrose K.
February 2011, Volume 50, Issue 1
2011, Volume 50, Issue 1
2010, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 1-14 Semi-Subsistence Farming, Farm Income and Social Capital in Bulgaria – Is there a Link?
by Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Shterev, Nikolai & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y
- 1-18 Targeting the Poor and Smallholder Farmers Empirical Evidence from Malawi
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred
- 1-20 Determinants of Food Security among Rural Households of Central Ethiopia: An Empirical Analysis
by Beyene, Fekadu & Muche, Mequanent
- 1-21 Are Zimbabwe’s Fast Track Land Reform Farms more Technically Efficient than Communal Farms?
by Bangwayo-Skeete, Prosper F. & Bezabih, Mintewab & Zikhali, Precious
2010, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 1-13 Is traditional milk marketing and processing viable and efficient? An empirical evidence from Assam, India
by Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J.
- 1-13 Effects of technological progress on consumers’ and producers’ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab
by Arifullah, Shahnaz A. & Önal, Hayri & Chishti, Anwar F.
- 1-14 Optimum replacement period for rubber plantation in Nigeria
by Mesike, Chinye S. & Sagay, Godwin A. & Okoh, Rosemary N.
- 1-16 Crop diversification decisions: the case of vanilla in Uganda
by Komarek, Adam M.
- 1-29 Global climate change and vulnerability of African agriculture: implications for resilience and sustained productive capacity
by Molua, Ernest L. & Benhin, James K.A. & Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Ouedraogo, Mathieu & El-Marsafawy, Samia
2010, Volume 49, Issue 2
May 2010, Volume 49, Issue 2
2010, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-21 Determinants of adoption and intensity of use of balance nutrient management systems technologies in the northern Guinea savanna of Nigeria
by Akinola, Adebayo A. & Alene, Arega D. & Adeyemo, Remi & Sanogo, D. & Olanrewaju, A.S. & Nwoke, C. & Nziguheba, G.
- 1-22 Understanding the motivation of farmers in financing agricultural research and extension in Benin
by Moumouni, Ismail M. & Streiffeler, Friedhelm
- 1-24 Competition in the gum arabic market: a game theoretic modelling approach
by Rahim, Afaf H. & Ierland, Ekko C. van & Weikard, Hans-Peter