Effects of technological progress on consumers’ and producers’ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-5, August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 249-253, August.
- Jonasson, Lars & Apland, Jeffrey, 1997. "Frontier Technology and Inefficiencies in Programming Sector Models: An Application to Swedish Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 109-131.
- Derek Byerlee, 1992. "Technical change, productivity, and sustainability in irrigated cropping systems of South Asia: Emerging issues in the post‐green revolution Era," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 477-496, September.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "An Interregional Activity Analysis Model for the Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 349-365.
- Horner, G.L. & Corman, J. & Howitt, R.E. & Carter, C.A. & MacGregor, R.J., 1992. "The Canadian Regional Agriculture Model Structure, Operation and Development," Papers 1-92, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Gotsch, Carl H. & Falcon, Walter P., 1975. "The Green Revolution and the Economics of Punjab Agriculture," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 14(1), pages 1-20.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Scott, Gregory J., 1996. "Demand for high-value secondary crops in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mubarik Ali & Abedullah, 1998. "Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 35-52.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Schmid, Erwin, 2007. "Agricultural sector analysis on greenhouse gas mitigation in US agriculture and forestry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 128-140, May.
- Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju, 2005. "Modeling tariff rate quotas in the South African livestock industry," Master's Degree Theses 28064, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2003. "Welfare Maximization, Product Pricing, and Market Allocation in the Gasoline and Additives Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10675, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa & Carvalho, Maria Leonor da Silva & Henriques, Pedro Damiao de Sousa, 2008. "Positive Mathematical Programming: a Comparison of Different Specification Rules," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44242, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wiborg, Torben, 2000. "A Comparison of Agricultural Sector Models: CRAM, DRAM, SASM and the KVL Model," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24211, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Asmild, Mette & Wiborg, Torben, 1999. "A Relatively Easy-Access Description of the Logistics, Purposes and Function of the Sector Model KRAM," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24197, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey, 2006. "Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market," ISU General Staff Papers 200606010700001452, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver, Anthony & Khanna, Madhu, 2013. "Renewable Energy Policies for the Electricity, Transportation, and Agricultural Sectors: Complements or Substitutes," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150406, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1992. "Mathematical Programming For Resource Policy Appraisal Under Multiple Objectives," Working Papers 11888, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Aarti Singh & Sushil & Samarjit Kar & Dragan Pamucar, 2019. "Stakeholder Role for Developing a Conceptual Framework of Sustainability in Organization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Farooq, Umar & Iqbal, Mhuhammad & Ahmad, Munir, 2007. "Livestock Farming in Cholistan Desert of Pakistan: Setting the Development Strategies," MPRA Paper 72944, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Prakashan Veettil & Stijn Speelman & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of Water Pricing on Water Use Efficiency in Semi-arid Cropping System: An Application of Probabilistically Constrained Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(1), pages 55-73, January.
- David Walker, 2014. "The Economic Potential for Forest-Based Carbon Sequestration under Different Emissions Targets and Accounting Schemes," Working Papers 2014.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Barua, Rashmi & Goel, Prarthna & Sane, Renuka, 2017. "The Effect of Age-Specific Sex Ratios on Crime: Instrumental Variable Estimates from India," Working Papers 17/214, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Hof, John G. & Loomis, John B., 1983. "A Recreation Optimization Model Based On The Travel Cost Method," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Cassidy, P.A. & McCarthy, W.O. & Toft, H.I., 1970. "An Application Of Spatial Analysis To Beef Slaughter Plant Location And Size, Queensland," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 14(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Breda Lally & Brendan 'Riordan & Thomas van Rensburg, 2007.
"Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulation versus Taxes,"
122, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2007. "Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK 7981, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lambert, David K. & McCarl, Bruce A. & He, Quifen & Kaylen, Michael S. & Rosenthal, Wesley & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Nayda, W.I., 1995.
"Uncertain Yields In Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application To Global Warming,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Lambert, D.K. & McCarl, B.A. & He, Q. & Kaylen, M.S. & Rosenthal, W. & Chang, C.C. & Nayda, W.I., 1995. "Uncertain Yields in Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application to Global Warming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 423-436, December.
- Heisey, Paul W. & Lantican, Maximina A. & Dubin, H. Jesse, 2002. "Impacts of International Wheat Breeding Research in Developing Countries, 1966-97," Impact Studies 7653, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:qjiage:155552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.