Supply, Demand, and Policy Environment for Pulses in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mubarik Ali, 1990. "The Price Response of Major Crops in Pakistan: An Application of the Simultaneous Equation Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(3 and 4), pages 305-325.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Byerlee, Derek & Ramzan Akhtar, M. & Hobbs, Peter R., 1987. "Reconciling conflicts in sequential cropping patterns through plant breeding: The example of cotton and wheat in Pakistan's Punjab," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-304.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umar Farooq & Trevor Young & Muhammad, 1999. "An Investigation into the Farm Households Consumption Patterns in Punjab, Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 293-305.
- Farooq, Umar & Iqbal, Mhuhammad & Ahmad, Munir, 2007. "Livestock Farming in Cholistan Desert of Pakistan: Setting the Development Strategies," MPRA Paper 72944, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- AHMED, Eatzat & JALIL, Abdul & IDREES, Muhammad, 2013. "Almost Ideal Demand System And Uniform Taxation In Pakistan: Econometric Evidences For Consumer Goods In Pakistan, 1984-2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 207-216.
- Arifullah, Shahnaz A. & Ã–nal, Hayri & Chishti, Anwar F., 0. "Effects of technological progress on consumersâ€™ and producersâ€™ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Akibode, Comlanvi Sitou & Maredia, Mywish K., 2012. "Global and Regional Trends in Production, Trade and Consumption of Food Legume Crops," Staff Papers 136293, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:37:y:1998:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .