A Food demand System for Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth H. Norrie & Michael B. Percy, 1983. "Freight Rate Reform and Regional Burden: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Western Freight Rate Proposals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 325-349, May.
- R. J. MacGregor & J. D. Graham, 1988. "The Impact of Lower Grains and Oilseeds Prices on Canada's Grains Sector: A Regional Programming Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Klein, K. K. & Fox, G. & Kerr, W. A. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Stennes, B., 1991.
"Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds,"
244046, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kerr, W.A. & Fox, G. & Hobbs, J.E., 1991. "Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds," Papers 3-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Peng, Yanning, 1997. "Canadian Dairy Demand," Project Report Series 24037, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gale E. West & Bruno Larue & Chedlia Touil & Shannon L. Scott, 2001. "The perceived importance of veal meat attributes in consumer choice decisions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 365-382.
- Xavier Irz, 2010.
"Modeling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data-with an application to Finland,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 293-304, May.
- Irz, Xavier T., 2009. "Modelling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data – with an application to Finland," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50324, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ewing, Rebecca, 1994. "The Canadian Dairy Industry: Institutional Structure and Demand Trends in the 1990s," Working Papers 244033, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Sparling, David, 2002. "The Great Emu Bubble: A Retrospective Look at a New Industry Failure," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 03.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1998. "The semiflexible almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 349-364, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand ; food ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:1-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .