International Association of Agricultural Economists
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
- 53334 Structural change in Europe’s rural regions – Farm livelihoods between subsistence orientation, modernisation and non-farm diversification
by Salasan, Cosmin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Gomez & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Glauben, Thomas & Hockmann, Heinrich & Moller, Lioudmila & Pieniadz, Agata & Renner, Swetlana & Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Petrovici, Dan Alex & Mishev, Mishev & Hubbard, Carmen & Gorton, Matthew & Wolek, Tomasz
- 53217 Role of Institutions in Reshaping the Global Agricultural Landscape: Perspectives from Brazil
by Zylbersztajn, Decio
- 53216 Modelling Complex Systems
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 53215 Analyzing Collective Action
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 53214 The Integration of Energy and Agricultural Markets
by Tyner, Wallace E.
- 53213 Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen
- 53212 Navigating the Perfect Storm: Reflections on the Food, Energy, and Financial Crises
by Headey, Derek D. & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen
- 53211 Global agriculture R&D and the changing aid architecture
by Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 53210 The UK Competition Commission’s Groceries Market Investigation: Market Power, Market Outcomes and Remedies
by Davis, Peter & Reilly, Alan
- 53209 The Big Players of the Former Soviet Union and World Agriculture: Issues and Outlook
by Liefert, William M. & Serova, Eugenia & Liefert, Olga
- 53208 The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on the Global Agricultural Landscape
by Lin, Justin Yifu & Martin, William J.
- 53207 China's Agriculture: Drivers of Changes and Implications to China and the Rest of the World
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 53206 Information, Efficiency And Welfare In Agricultural Markets
by Jensen, Robert T.
- 53205 Indian Agriculture: Changing Landscape
by Gulati, Ashok
- 53204 Agriculture and global climate stabilization
by Quiggin, John C.
- 53203 Economics of Conventions and the New Economic Sociology and our Understanding of Food Quality and New Food Markets and Trade Institutions: What are markets that pure economics does not know?
by Allaire, Gilles
- 53202 Agriculture for development: New paradigm and options for success
by de Janvry, Alain
- 53201 Antitrust Economic Analysis in Food Marketing Channels
by Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 53200 Agriculture's Terms of Trade: Issues and Implications
by Colman, David R.
- 53199 Africa's Food Crisis: Conditioning Trends and Global Development Policy
by Adesina, Akinwumi A.
- 51979 Values as driving forces of culture-specific consumption patterns – an empirical investigation of wine consumers
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 51954 Land Reallocation and Its Impacts on Technical Efficiency --Evidence from China’s Agricultural Production
by Zhang, Yanjie & Wang, Xiaobing
- 51927 The Socio-Economic Consequences Of The Impact Of Climate Change On Water Resources In South Africa
by Juana, James S. & Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51922 Concepts, applications, and extensions of value chain analysis to livestock systems in developing countries
by Rich, Karl M. & Baker, Derek & Negassa, Asfaw & Ross, R. Brent
- 51918 Valuing Animal Welfare Labels with Experimental Auctions: What do we learn from Consumers?
by Gracia, Azucena & Loureiro, Maria L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 51915 The Relationship Between Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in the Rural Ethiopia: Micro Evidence
by Gelaw, Fekadu
- 51914 A Global Model for Agriculture and Bioenergy: Application to Biofuel and Food Security in Peru and Tanzania
by Elbehri, Aziz & McDougall, Robert & Horridge, Mark
- 51905 Commodity prices, structural constraints and food price shocks in Tanzania
by Conforti, Piero & Sarris, Alexander H.
- 51902 Effects of Inclusive Village Level Public Agricultural Extension Service: Policy Reform Experiment in Western China
by Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Cui, Ynogwei & Huang, Jikun
- 51901 Prevalence and drivers of seed and pollen-mediated geneflow in sorghum: implications for biosafety regulations and policy in Kenya
by Mgonja, Mary A. & Okello, Julius Juma & Mwangi, Stephen G. & Manyasa, Eric & Ouma, James Okuro & Godiah, Lawrence & Alumira, Jane & Kibuka, J.
- 51900 Why market institutions disfavor smallholder farmers’ compliance with international food safety standards: Evidence from Kenya, Zambia and Ethiopia
by Okello, Julius Juma & Narrod, Clare A. & Roy, Devesh
- 51899 Evaluating the Impact of Land Tenure and Titling on Access to Credit in Uganda
by Petracco, Carly K. & Pender, John L.
- 51898 The impacts of mobile phone coverage expansion and personal networks on migration: evidence from Uganda
by Muto, Megumi
- 51823 Cotton Production in Uganda: Would GM technologies be the Solution?
by Horna, J. Daniela & Kyotalimye, Miriam & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin
- 51818 Why African governments under-invest in agriculture: results from an expert survey
by Headey, Derek D. & Benson, Todd & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Fan, Shenggen
- 51814 Afforestation to increase the provision of ecosystem services: economic implications for Ukraine and beyond
by Nijnik, Maria & Oskam, Arie J. & Nijnik, Albert
- 51807 Consumer’s choice on GM labeling: evidences from China
by Liu, Pengcheng & Huang, Chung-Huang & Feng, Zhongchao & Zhou, Deyi
- 51806 Government support, transfer efficiency, and moral hazard within heterogeneous regions in Canadian Agriculture
by Thibodeau, David R. & Clark, J. Stephen
- 51805 A Quantitative Analysis of Trade Policy Responses to High Agricultural Commodity Prices
by Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C.
- 51804 Specification and estimation of heterogeneous risk preference
by Guan, Zhengfei & Wu, Feng
- 51803 How China’S Farmers Adapt To Climate Change?
by Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun
- 51802 Weather, Climate, and Agricultural Disaster Payments in the Southeastern U.S
by Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Hartarska, Valentina M.
- 51800 Farm Payments in the EU – their Distribution and Justification
by Sinabell, Franz & Schmid, Erwin & Pitlik, Hans
- 51799 Scope Economies of Lending and Collecting Deposits in Microfinance Institutions
by Hartarska, Valentina M. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 51798 Monetary Impacts and Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in a Transition Economy: The Case of Hungary
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 51797 Getting Implicit Shadow Prices Right for the Estimation of the Malmquist Index: The Case of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity in Developing Countries
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin
- 51794 Assessing the potential for synergy in the implementation of Payment for Environmental Services (PES) programs: an empirical analysis in Costa Rica
by Zhang, Wei & Pagiola, Stefano
- 51791 An Analysis of Demand Elasticities for Fluid Milk Products in the U.S
by Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Yen, Steven T.
- 51789 Policy Options for Improving Market Participation and Sales of Smallholder Livestock Producers: A case study of Ethiopia
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Benin, Samuel & Paulos, Zelekawork
- 51787 The Role of Agriculture in Nigeria’s Economic Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Tsigas, Marinos E.
- 51786 Towards Measurement of Farm Sustainability - an Irish case study
by Dillon, Emma J. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Hynes, Stephen
- 51785 Household Resource Endowment and Determinants of Adoption of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties: A Double-hurdle Approach
by Legese, Getachew & Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Jaleta, Moti & La Rovere, Roberto
- 51784 Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity: 1994-2005
by Tong, Haizhi & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Sesmero, Juan P.
- 51783 What are the social impacts of land use restrictions on local communities? Empirical evidence from Costa Rica
by Andam, Kwaw S. & Ferraro, Paul J. & Holland, Margaret B.
- 51782 Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector
by Eaton, Derek J.F.
- 51771 Consumers’ WTA for GM rice cookie: an experiment study in China
by Liu, Pengcheng
- 51770 The Retail Service, The Market Power, and the Vertical Relationships in Breakfast Cereals Industry
by Chidmi, Benaissa & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 51765 Measure the measure: the impact of differences in pesticide MRLs on Chilean fruit exports to the EU
by Achterbosch, Thom J. & Engler, Alejandra & Rau, Marie-Luise & Toledo, Roger
- 51764 Grain Markets and Large Social Transfers - An Analysis of Productive Safety Net Program in Ethiopia
by Rashid, Shahidur & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum
- 51763 Land allocation policy and conservation practices in the mountains of Northern Vietnam
by Saint-Macary, Camille & Keil, Alwin & Zeller, Manfred
- 51762 The contribution of female non-farm income to poverty reduction
by Seebens, Holger
- 51759 Non-Tariff Measures in Agri-Food Trade: What Does the Data Tell Us? Evidence from a Cluster Analysis on OECD Imports
by Disdier, Anne-Celia & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 51758 Hedonic price analysis to guide breeding for upgrading an orphan crop in India and Nepal
by Buergelt, Doreen & von Oppen, Matthias & Yadavendra, Jagdish Prasad
- 51754 What is my optimal technology? A metafrontier approach using Data Envelopment Analysis for the choice between conventional and organic farming
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Tiedemann, Torben & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 51753 Consulting the stakeholders on pro-poor market segmentation of maize seed in Africa
by De Groote, Hugo & Andam, Kwaw S. & Hall, Mike & Munyua, Bernard Gathigi & Ngigi, Obadiah & Spielman, David J.
- 51752 Issues in examining the impact of WTO reform on the Beef and Dairy Sectors in the European Union
by Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 51751 Spatially-explicit scenarios on global cropland expansion and available forest land in an integrated modelling framework
by Krause, Michael & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Popp, Alexander
- 51750 Transgenic technology adoption and on-farm varietal diversity
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Zilberman, David & Qaim, Matin
- 51749 Food safety and nutritional quality – Firms’ strategies and Public intervention
by Hammoudi, Abdelhakim & Nguyen, Huong-Hue & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 51748 Channeling consumption preferences for co-existence of landrace and modern varieties in-situ
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Pascual, Unai & Zilberman, David
- 51747 Using multi-agent modeling technique to regionalize key processes and patterns of sustainable agricultural cropping systems in the North China Plain
by Roth, Andreas & Pan, Ying & Yu, Zhenrong & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 51746 Consumers’ Willingness To Pay For Milk Quality Attributes
by Berges, Miriam E. & Casellas, Karina S.
- 51745 Information Cost: A Prior Hurdle to Exporting
by Wei, Xuan & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 51743 Technology, preferences and the sustainable intensification of agricultural production
by Russell, Noel P. & Omer, Amani A. & Pascual, Unai
- 51742 Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza
by Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen
- 51740 Effect of decoupling and agri-environmental policy on biodiversity in the uplands in UK
by Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Gaston, Kevin J. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 51739 Can Bt Maize Reduce Exposure to the Mycotoxin Fumonisin in South Africa?
by Pray, Carl E. & Rheeder, John & Gouse, Marnus & Volkwyn, Yvette & van der Westhuizen, Liana & Shephard, Gordon
- 51737 Impacts of Geographical Indications - Review of Methods and Empirical Evidences
by Barjolle, Dominique & Paus, Marguerite & Perret, Anna O.
- 51735 Health and Growth: Causality through Education
by Huang, Rui & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Peterson, E. Wesley F.
- 51734 Should Regional Trade Liberalization Of Agriculture Be A Policy Priority In Southern Africa?
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Diao, Xinshen & Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam
- 51733 Agricultural Trade Flows among Developing Countries: Do Regional Preferential Trade Agreements make a Difference?
by Tembo, Gelson & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 51732 Modeling Biofuels Expansion in a Changing Global Environment
by Peters, May & Somwaru, Agapi & Hansen, James M. & Seeley, Ralph & Dirkse, Steve
- 51731 An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin
- 51730 The broken broker system? Transacting on horticulture wholesale markets in India (Uttarakhand)
by Minten, Bart & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51729 Farm Level Analysis of Risk, and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Evidence from German Crop Farms
by Anton, Jesus & Kimura, Shingo
- 51728 Would Consumers Value New Functional Properties of GM Food? A Choice-Modeling Approach for Rapeseed Oil
by Hartl, Jochen & Herrmann, Roland
- 51726 Economic analysis of summer fallow management to reduce take-all disease and N-leaching in a wheat crop rotation
by de Cara, Stephane & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud & Goulevant, Gael & Jeuffroy, Marie-Helene & Lucas, Philippe & Montfort, Francoise
- 51725 Exploring production-theoretical insights for analyzing trade-offs between economic performance and environmental pressure at firm level
by Van Meensel, Jef & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Passel, Steven
- 51724 Facing decoupling: use of payments and investment reaction to decoupling in the EU
by Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 51723 Biofuels, Growth and Agricultural Development
by Msangi, Siwa
- 51722 Covariate Shocks and Rural Poverty in Burkina Faso
by Sakurai, Takeshi & Savadogo, Kimseyinga
- 51720 Impacts of Retailers’ Pricing Strategies for Produce Commodities on Farmer Welfare
by Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J.
- 51717 Justified hopes or utopian thinking? The suitability of coffee certification schemes as a business model for small-scale producers
by Beuchelt, Tina & Zeller, Manfred & Oberthur, Thomas
- 51716 A Framework for Assessing of the Impact of Capacity Building
by Templeton, Deborah J.
- 51715 Application of Prospective Structural Analysis to Rural Development Strategy
by Ambrosio Albala, Mateo & Martin Lozano, Jose Manuel & Perez Hernandez, Pedro Pablo
- 51713 An analysis of the challenges of the maize seed industry in eastern and southern Africa
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Diallo, Alpha O. & MacRobert, John F. & Dixon, John & Banziger, Marianne
- 51710 Fertilizer profitability in East Africa: A Spatially Explicit Policy Analysis
by Guo, Zhe & Koo, Jawoo & Wood, Stanley
- 51709 Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States
by Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 51707 Disease and Behavioral Dynamics for Brucellosis Control in Elk and Cattle in the Greater Yellowstone Area
by Xie, Fang & Horan, Richard D.
- 51705 Food Aid and Biofuels: The Effects of Biofuel Policies on Procurement and Delivery
by Cardwell, Ryan T. & Kerr, William A.
- 51704 Impact of China’s Agriculture Policies on Domestic and World Commodity Markets
by Hansen, James M. & Tuan, Francis C. & Somwaru, Agapi & Seeley, Ralph
- 51702 Optimal crop protection against climate risk in a dynamic cost-loss decision-making model
by Quiroga, Sonia & Cerda, Emilio
- 51700 On food quality in domestic markets of developing economies
by Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51699 How Important are Peer Effects in Group Lending? Estimating a Static Game of Incomplete Information
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Deininger, Klaus W.
- 51698 Where Is Basmati Rice Coming From? A Global Trade–Related Overview
by Giraud, Georges & Pirzada, Syed Wajid H.
- 51696 The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor
by Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo
- 51695 Energy Input Use and CO2 Emissions in the Major Wheat Growing Regions of India
by Manaloor, Varghese & Sen, Chandra
- 51694 Mass Media and Public Policy: Global Evidence from Agricultural Policies
by Olper, Alessandro & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51693 Does geography matter in nutrient abatement? Bioeconomic model of heteregoneus farm nutrient loads
by Helin, Janne
- 51692 Assessing the economic viability of alternative water resources in water scarce regions: The roles of economic valuation, cost–benefit analysis and discounting
by Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis
- 51691 The paradox of household resource endowment and land productivity in Uganda
by Ainembabazi, John Herbert & Angelsen, Arild
- 51689 Developing country consumers’ demand for food safety and quality: Is Mumbai ready for certified and organic fruits?
by Birol, Ekin & Roy, Devesh & Deffner, Katharina & Karandikar, Bhushana
- 51688 Assessing programmes for the provision of agri-environmental services – An efficiency analysis realized in Southern Germany
by Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin & Hoffmann, Helmut
- 51687 Assessing Water Policies and Farmers’ Vulnerability in Groundwater Irrigation Systems
by Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Esteve, Paloma & Downing, Thomas E. & Bharwani, Sukaina
- 51686 Food Aid Allocation Policies: Donor Coordination and Responsiveness to the Needs of Recipient Countries
by Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 51685 Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik
- 51684 Does Composition of Government Spending Matter to Economic Growth?
by Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen & Saurkar, Anuja
- 51683 Food Security, Energy Equity, and the Global Commons: a Computable Village Model applied to sub-Saharan Africa
by Winter, Etti Maria & Fasse, Anja
- 51682 China’s Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios
by Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted
- 51681 Effect of contract farming on productivity and income of small holders: The case of tea production in north-western Vietnam
by Saigenji, Yoshiko & Zeller, Manfred
- 51679 The economic value of releasing parasitoid for the control of maize stemborers in East and Southern Africa
by Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Maritim, Henry K. & Muchugu, Erick & Mithofer, Dagmar
- 51678 Green auctions versus uniform agri-environmental payments under heterogeneous conditions
by Cattaneo, Andrea & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- 51677 Biofuel policies and the environment: the effects of biofuel feedstock production on climate, water quality and biodiversity
by Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- 51676 Does heterogeneity in goals and preferences affect allocative and technical efficiency? A case study in Northern Nigeria
by Berkhout, Ezra D. & Schipper, Robert A. & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Coulibaly, Ousmane
- 51675 Willingness to co-financing Collective Agricultural Marketing in Hungary
by Toth, Aniko & Forgacs, Csaba & Ferto, Imre
- 51674 How robust are indicator based poverty assessment tools over time? Empirical evidence from Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
by van Edig, Xenia & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred
- 51673 Price distortions on the Hungarian raw milk market
by Voneki, Eva & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 51672 The impact of non-tariff barriers on maize and beef trade in East Africa
by Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Wanjiku, Julliet & Gbegbelegbe, Sika & Nzuma, Jonathan M. & Massawe, Stella & Macharia, Eric & Freeman, H. Ade & Waithaka, Michael M. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Gulan, Ayele
- 51671 The effect of soil quality on fertilizer use rates among smallholder farmers in western Kenya
by Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 51670 The patterns of retail price variation. The case of milk products
by Ferto, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan
- 51669 Effects of Participation in Organic Markets and Farmer-based Organizations on the Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Honduras
by Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E.
- 51668 Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?
by Maertens, Miet & Colen, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51667 Optimal Farm Size in Russian Agriculture
by Svetlov, Nikolai M. & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 51665 Dynamic modelling of agricultural policies: the role of expectation schemes
by Femenia, Fabienne & Alexandre, Gohin
- 51664 Agricultural land tax and farm-level resource use and output supply response
by Olubode-Awosola, Femi
- 51663 Monitoring of Public Spending in Agriculture in Southern Africa
by Chilonda, Pius & Olubode-Awosola, Femi & Minde, Isaac J. & Njiwa, Daniel & Govereh, Jones
- 51662 Impact of Land Institutional Factors on Farm Management and Soil Quality
by Shuhao, Tan
- 51661 Asymmetric Response of Nutrient Intakes to Cereal Price Changes among the Poor in China: Implications for the Effect of Cereal Price Subsidies on the Poor’s Nutrient Intakes
by Shimokawa, Satoru
- 51660 What Does Liberalization without Price Competition Achieve? The Case of Cocoa in Ghana
by Vigneri, Marcella & Santos, Paulo
- 51658 Borrowing Amongst Friends: The Economics of Informal Credit in Rural China
by Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong & Huo, Xuexi
- 51657 Efficiency Measurements in Multi-activity Data Envelopment Analysis with Shared Inputs: An Application to Farmers’ Organizations in Taiwan
by Chen, Po-Chi & Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Ming-Miin, Yu
- 51656 A non-compensatory choice modeling analysis of Japanese consumers’ preferences for beef: A choice experiment approach
by Aizaki, Hideo & Sawada, Manabu & Sato, Kazuo & Kikkawa, Toshiko
- 51655 An Economy-wide Analysis of Impacts on Taiwan of Reducing Tariff Escalation on Agriculture-Related Products in WTO Doha Round Negotiations
by Lee, Huey-Lin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Weng, Yung-Ho & Hsu, Sheng-Ming & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 51654 Fluctuation and Cycle of Pork Price in China
by Nie, Fengying & Dong, Ling & Bi, Jieying
- 51653 Smallholder Incomes, Vegetable Marketing and Food Safety: Evidence from China
by Huang, Jikun & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Jia, Xiangping & Rozelle, Scott
- 51652 Nonparametric Analysis Of Attitudes Toward Risky Crops: A Plant Molecular Farming Case Study
by Veeman, Michele M. & Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 51651 Italian Consumer Acceptance of Nutritionally Enhanced GM Food
by Canavari, Maurizio & Tisselli, Farid & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 51650 Implications of Adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha Negotiations for World and China’s Agriculture
by Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J.
- 51649 Consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere
by Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Sebranek, Joseph G. & Roosen, Jutta & Anders, Sven M.
- 51648 Determinants of productivity change of crop and dairy farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden in 1995-2004
by Zhu, Xueqin & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 51646 Contract Designs and Participation in the Conservation Reserve Program in the Era of Biofuel Production
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 51645 The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption on Poverty: The case of NERICA rice varieties in Benin
by Adekambi, Souleimane Adeyemi & Diagne, Aliou & Simtowe, Franklin & Biaou, Gauthier
- 51644 Estimation of Actual and potential adoption rates and determinants of a new technology not universally known in the population: The case of NERICA rice varieties in Guinea
by Diagne, Aliou & Sogbossi, Marie-Josee & Simtowe, Franklin & Diawara, Sekou & Diallo, Abdoulaye Sadio & Barry, Alpha Bacar
- 51643 Rapid Urbanization and Food Security: Using Food Density Maps to Identify Future Food Security Hotspots
by Matuschke, Ira
- 51642 Price-based Valuation of Rice Genetic Diversity in Nepal
by Pant, Krishna Prasad
- 51641 Modelling the value of a multifunctional landscape – A discrete choice experiment
by Borresch, Rene & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, Kim & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 51640 The Choice of Participation Forms in Community-Based Group Farming and Efficiency in Team Production
by Nakajima, Shinsaku & Tahara, Kengo
- 51639 Institutions And Sustainable Land Use: The Case Of Forest And Grazing Lands In Northern Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe
- 51638 Dynamics of the restructuring fresh produce food markets in the southern African region
by Louw, Andre & Chikazunga, Davison & Haankuku, Choolwe & Ndanga, Leah Z.B.
- 51637 Regional Economic Effects Of The Water Framework Directive In The Emsland, North Germany
by Bergmann, Holger & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 51636 Trade Liberalization and Agricultural Terms of Trade in China: Price Scissors Revisited
by Carter, Colin A. & Zhu, Jing
- 51635 Modes of Land Access and Welfare Impacts in Uganda
by Tatwangire, Alex & Holden, Stein T.
- 51634 Public expenditures and agricultural productivity growth in Ghana
by Benin, Samuel & Mogues, Tewodaj & Cudjoe, Godsway & Randriamamonjy, Josee
- 51633 Can Bt Technology Reduce Poverty Among African Cotton Growers? An Ex Ante Analysis of the Private and Social Profitability of Bt Cotton Seed in Mozambique
by Pitoro, Raul & Walker, Thomas S. & Tschirley, David L. & Swinton, Scott M. & Boughton, Duncan & de Marrule, Higino Francisco
- 51632 Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in the Southern African Development Community: An Analysis Based on Project-Level Data
by Mhlanga, Nomathemba & Blalock, Garrick & Christy, Ralph D.
- 51631 International Commodity Organizations and Governance of Global Value Chains
by Burger, Kees & Daviron, Benoit & Flores, Vanessa
- 51630 The Adoption of Bt-Maize - An Econometric Analysis
by Consmuller, Nicola & Beckmann, Volker & Petrick, Martin
- 51629 The role of consumers’ perceptions in the valuation of food safety and convenience attributes of vegetables in Vietnam
by Mergenthaler, Marcus & Weinberger, Katinka & Qaim, Matin
- 51628 Emerging supply chains of indigenous pork and their impacts on small-scale farmers in upland areas of Vietnam
by Huong, Pham Thi Mai & Hau, Nguyen Van & Kaufmann, Brigitte & Valle-Zarate, Anne & Mergenthaler, Marcus
- 51627 The Impact of credit constraints on the adoption of hybrid maize in Malawi
by Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou
- 51626 Determinants for fallowing land: The case of Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure
- 51625 Will the EU Single Area Payment decrease farm efficiency in the New Member States?
by Douarin, Elodie & Latruffe, Laure
- 51624 Determinants of Livestock Prices in Ethiopian Pastoral Livestock Markets: Implications for Pastoral Marketing Strategies
by Belayneh, Hailemariam Teklewold & Feye, Getachew Legese & Alemu, Dawit & Negassa, Asfaw
- 51622 Efficiency and Welfare Impact of Landholdings in Vietnam - Evidence from Field Survey in Red River Delta and Mekong Delta
by Goto, Jun & Izumida, Yoichi
- 51621 Can politicians calm public fears of food-borne risks or do they adopt excessively stringent preventive measures?: A political economy approach
by Arahata, Katsumi
- 51620 Rational Addiction Evidence From Carbonated Soft Drinks
by Xiaoou, Liu
- 51619 CEO Compensation in Cooperatives versus Publicly Listed Firms
by Li, Feng & Hendrikse, George W.J.
- 51618 Evaluating the 1996 EU food aid reform: Did it really lead to better targeting?
by Maas, Sarah
- 51615 On Modelling Acreage Decisions within the Multinomial Logit Framework
by Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain
- 51614 Crop insurance market development in a transition economy: The case of Kazakhstan
by Heidelbach, Olaf & Bokusheva, Raushan
- 51613 Supply Chain Issues in China’s Milk Adulteration Incident
by Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Hu, Dinghuan
- 51606 Do Fertilizer Subsidies Affect the Demand for Commercial Fertilizer? An Example from Malawi
by Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 51586 Agricultural Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Its Contribution to Economic Growth in the Transition Countries
by Subramaniam, Vijay & Reed, Michael R.
- 51575 Gender, Low-cost Land Certification, and Land Rental Market Participation
by Holden, Stein T. & Deininger, Klaus W. & Ghebru, Hosaena H.
- 51574 The decision to invest and the investment level: An application to Dutch glasshouse horticulture firms
by Oskam, Arie J. & Goncharova, Natalia V. & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M.
- 51572 Do Sales Matter? An Exploration of Price Discounting in UK Food Retailing
by Lloyd, Tim A. & Morgan, C. Wyn & McCorriston, Steve & Zgovu, Evious
- 51571 Spatial Networks, Labor Supply and Income Dynamics: Evidence from Indonesian Villages
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Muto, Megumi & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Dewina, Reno & Sumaryanto, Sony
- 51570 Sharp decline in the food self-sufficiency ratio in Japan and its future prospects
by Kako, Toshiyuki
- 51569 Resource scarcity gradients in the post-Green Revolution Indo-Gangetic Plains: Implications for agricultural technology use and supply
by Erenstein, Olaf
- 51566 Consumer Cohorts and Demand Systems
by Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre
- 51564 Returns to scope? Smallholders commercialization through multipurpose cooperatives in Ethiopia
by Bernard, Tanguy & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu
- 51563 Determinants Of Technical Efficiency And Varietal-Gap Of Rice Production In Nigeria: A Meta-Frontier Model Approach
by Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T.
- 51562 Cost of GMO-related co-existence and traceability systems in food production in Germany
by Menrad, Klaus & Gabriel, Andreas & Zapilko, Marina
- 51561 Household Income Dynamics in Rural China
by Li, Luping
- 51560 The Long-Run Impact of Energy Prices on World Agricultural Markets: The Role of Macro-Economic Linkages
by Chantret, Francois & Gohin, Alexandre
- 51559 Capital Budgeting Analysis of Organic Coffee Production in Gulmi District of Nepal
by Poudel, Krishna Lal & Nepal, Arati Poudel & Dhungana, Bhima & Sugimoto, Yasuhiro & Yamamoto, Naoyuki & Nishiwaki, Aya
- 51557 Educational Function of Agriculture and Farm Diversification: Evidence from Dairy Farming Experience Services in Japan
by Ohe, Yasuo
- 51556 The U.S. Value of Agricultural Production: A Measurement Framework with Implications for WTO Monitoring and Disciplines
by Quiroga, Jose
- 51555 Mapping the competitive food chain for fresh produce retailers in Tshwane, South Africa
by Madevu, Hilton & Louw, Andre & Ndanga, Leah Z.B.
- 51553 Quality Provision and Farmer Inclusion of Agricultural Cooperatives
by Yu, Jianyu