Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 53758 The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports from China to the EU
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 53334 Structural change in Europe’s rural regions – Farm livelihoods between subsistence orientation, modernisation and non-farm diversification
by Salasan, Cosmin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Gomez & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Glauben, Thomas & Hockmann, Heinrich & Moller, Lioudmila & Pieniadz, Agata & Renner, Swetlana & Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Petrovici, Dan Alex & Mishev, Mishev & Hubbard, Carmen & Gorton, Matthew & Wolek, Tomasz
- 53217 Role of Institutions in Reshaping the Global Agricultural Landscape: Perspectives from Brazil
by Zylbersztajn, Decio
- 53216 Modelling Complex Systems
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 53215 Analyzing Collective Action
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 53214 The Integration of Energy and Agricultural Markets
by Tyner, Wallace E.
- 53213 Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen
- 53212 Navigating the Perfect Storm: Reflections on the Food, Energy, and Financial Crises
by Headey, Derek D. & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen
- 53211 Global agriculture R&D and the changing aid architecture
by Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 53210 The UK Competition Commission’s Groceries Market Investigation: Market Power, Market Outcomes and Remedies
by Davis, Peter & Reilly, Alan
- 53209 The Big Players of the Former Soviet Union and World Agriculture: Issues and Outlook
by Liefert, William M. & Serova, Eugenia & Liefert, Olga
- 53208 The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on the Global Agricultural Landscape
by Lin, Justin Yifu & Martin, William J.
- 53207 China's Agriculture: Drivers of Changes and Implications to China and the Rest of the World
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 53206 Information, Efficiency And Welfare In Agricultural Markets
by Jensen, Robert T.
- 53205 Indian Agriculture: Changing Landscape
by Gulati, Ashok
- 53204 Agriculture and global climate stabilization
by Quiggin, John C.
- 53203 Economics of Conventions and the New Economic Sociology and our Understanding of Food Quality and New Food Markets and Trade Institutions: What are markets that pure economics does not know?
by Allaire, Gilles
- 53202 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: Agriculture for development: New paradigm and options for success
by de Janvry, Alain
- 53201 Antitrust Economic Analysis in Food Marketing Channels
by Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 53200 Agriculture's Terms of Trade: Issues and Implications
by Colman, David R.
- 53199 Africa's Food Crisis: Conditioning Trends and Global Development Policy
by Adesina, Akinwumi A.
- 51979 Values as driving forces of culture-specific consumption patterns – an empirical investigation of wine consumers
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 51954 Land Reallocation and Its Impacts on Technical Efficiency --Evidence from China’s Agricultural Production
by Zhang, Yanjie & Wang, Xiaobing
- 51927 The Socio-Economic Consequences Of The Impact Of Climate Change On Water Resources In South Africa
by Juana, James S. & Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51922 Concepts, applications, and extensions of value chain analysis to livestock systems in developing countries
by Rich, Karl M. & Baker, Derek & Negassa, Asfaw & Ross, R. Brent
- 51918 Valuing Animal Welfare Labels with Experimental Auctions: What do we learn from Consumers?
by Gracia, Azucena & Loureiro, Maria L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 51915 The Relationship Between Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in the Rural Ethiopia: Micro Evidence
by Gelaw, Fekadu
- 51914 A Global Model for Agriculture and Bioenergy: Application to Biofuel and Food Security in Peru and Tanzania
by Elbehri, Aziz & McDougall, Robert & Horridge, Mark
- 51905 Commodity prices, structural constraints and food price shocks in Tanzania
by Conforti, Piero & Sarris, Alexander H.
- 51902 Effects of Inclusive Village Level Public Agricultural Extension Service: Policy Reform Experiment in Western China
by Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Cui, Ynogwei & Huang, Jikun
- 51901 Prevalence and drivers of seed and pollen-mediated geneflow in sorghum: implications for biosafety regulations and policy in Kenya
by Mgonja, Mary A. & Okello, Julius Juma & Mwangi, Stephen G. & Manyasa, Eric & Ouma, James Okuro & Godiah, Lawrence & Alumira, Jane & Kibuka, J.
- 51900 Why market institutions disfavor smallholder farmers’ compliance with international food safety standards: Evidence from Kenya, Zambia and Ethiopia
by Okello, Julius Juma & Narrod, Clare A. & Roy, Devesh
- 51899 Evaluating the Impact of Land Tenure and Titling on Access to Credit in Uganda
by Petracco, Carly K. & Pender, John L.
- 51898 The impacts of mobile phone coverage expansion and personal networks on migration: evidence from Uganda
by Muto, Megumi
- 51823 Cotton Production in Uganda: Would GM technologies be the Solution?
by Horna, J. Daniela & Kyotalimye, Miriam & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin
- 51818 Why African governments under-invest in agriculture: results from an expert survey
by Headey, Derek D. & Benson, Todd & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Fan, Shenggen
- 51814 Afforestation to increase the provision of ecosystem services: economic implications for Ukraine and beyond
by Nijnik, Maria & Oskam, Arie J. & Nijnik, Albert
- 51807 Consumer’s choice on GM labeling: evidences from China
by Liu, Pengcheng & Huang, Chung-Huang & Feng, Zhongchao & Zhou, Deyi
- 51806 Government support, transfer efficiency, and moral hazard within heterogeneous regions in Canadian Agriculture
by Thibodeau, David R. & Clark, J. Stephen
- 51805 A Quantitative Analysis of Trade Policy Responses to High Agricultural Commodity Prices
by Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C.
- 51804 Specification and estimation of heterogeneous risk preference
by Guan, Zhengfei & Wu, Feng
- 51803 How China’S Farmers Adapt To Climate Change?
by Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun
- 51802 Weather, Climate, and Agricultural Disaster Payments in the Southeastern U.S
by Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Hartarska, Valentina M.
- 51800 Farm Payments in the EU – their Distribution and Justification
by Sinabell, Franz & Schmid, Erwin & Pitlik, Hans
- 51799 Scope Economies of Lending and Collecting Deposits in Microfinance Institutions
by Hartarska, Valentina M. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 51798 Monetary Impacts and Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in a Transition Economy: The Case of Hungary
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 51797 Getting Implicit Shadow Prices Right for the Estimation of the Malmquist Index: The Case of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity in Developing Countries
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin
- 51794 Assessing the potential for synergy in the implementation of Payment for Environmental Services (PES) programs: an empirical analysis in Costa Rica
by Zhang, Wei & Pagiola, Stefano
- 51791 An Analysis of Demand Elasticities for Fluid Milk Products in the U.S
by Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Yen, Steven T.
- 51789 Policy Options for Improving Market Participation and Sales of Smallholder Livestock Producers: A case study of Ethiopia
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Benin, Samuel & Paulos, Zelekawork
- 51787 The Role of Agriculture in Nigeria’s Economic Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Tsigas, Marinos E.
- 51786 Towards Measurement of Farm Sustainability - an Irish case study
by Dillon, Emma J. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Hynes, Stephen
- 51785 Household Resource Endowment and Determinants of Adoption of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties: A Double-hurdle Approach
by Legese, Getachew & Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Jaleta, Moti & La Rovere, Roberto
- 51784 Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity: 1994-2005
by Tong, Haizhi & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Sesmero, Juan P.
- 51783 What are the social impacts of land use restrictions on local communities? Empirical evidence from Costa Rica
by Andam, Kwaw S. & Ferraro, Paul J. & Holland, Margaret B.
- 51782 Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector
by Eaton, Derek J.F.
- 51771 Consumers’ WTA for GM rice cookie: an experiment study in China
by Liu, Pengcheng
- 51770 The Retail Service, The Market Power, and the Vertical Relationships in Breakfast Cereals Industry
by Chidmi, Benaissa & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 51765 Measure the measure: the impact of differences in pesticide MRLs on Chilean fruit exports to the EU
by Achterbosch, Thom J. & Engler, Alejandra & Rau, Marie-Luise & Toledo, Roger
- 51764 Grain Markets and Large Social Transfers - An Analysis of Productive Safety Net Program in Ethiopia
by Rashid, Shahidur & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum
- 51763 Land allocation policy and conservation practices in the mountains of Northern Vietnam
by Saint-Macary, Camille & Keil, Alwin & Zeller, Manfred
- 51762 The contribution of female non-farm income to poverty reduction
by Seebens, Holger
- 51759 Non-Tariff Measures in Agri-Food Trade: What Does the Data Tell Us? Evidence from a Cluster Analysis on OECD Imports
by Disdier, Anne-Celia & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 51758 Hedonic price analysis to guide breeding for upgrading an orphan crop in India and Nepal
by Buergelt, Doreen & von Oppen, Matthias & Yadavendra, Jagdish Prasad
- 51754 What is my optimal technology? A metafrontier approach using Data Envelopment Analysis for the choice between conventional and organic farming
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Tiedemann, Torben & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe
- 51753 Consulting the stakeholders on pro-poor market segmentation of maize seed in Africa
by De Groote, Hugo & Andam, Kwaw S. & Hall, Mike & Munyua, Bernard Gathigi & Ngigi, Obadiah & Spielman, David J.
- 51752 Issues in examining the impact of WTO reform on the Beef and Dairy Sectors in the European Union
by Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 51751 Spatially-explicit scenarios on global cropland expansion and available forest land in an integrated modelling framework
by Krause, Michael & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Popp, Alexander
- 51750 Transgenic technology adoption and on-farm varietal diversity
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Zilberman, David & Qaim, Matin
- 51749 Food safety and nutritional quality – Firms’ strategies and Public intervention
by Hammoudi, Abdelhakim & Nguyen, Huong-Hue & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 51748 Channeling consumption preferences for co-existence of landrace and modern varieties in-situ
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Pascual, Unai & Zilberman, David
- 51747 Using multi-agent modeling technique to regionalize key processes and patterns of sustainable agricultural cropping systems in the North China Plain
by Roth, Andreas & Pan, Ying & Yu, Zhenrong & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 51746 Consumers’ Willingness To Pay For Milk Quality Attributes
by Berges, Miriam E. & Casellas, Karina S.
- 51745 Information Cost: A Prior Hurdle to Exporting
by Wei, Xuan & Thornsbury, Suzanne
- 51743 Technology, preferences and the sustainable intensification of agricultural production
by Russell, Noel P. & Omer, Amani A. & Pascual, Unai
- 51742 Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza
by Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen
- 51740 Effect of decoupling and agri-environmental policy on biodiversity in the uplands in UK
by Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Gaston, Kevin J. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 51739 Can Bt Maize Reduce Exposure to the Mycotoxin Fumonisin in South Africa?
by Pray, Carl E. & Rheeder, John & Gouse, Marnus & Volkwyn, Yvette & van der Westhuizen, Liana & Shephard, Gordon
- 51737 Impacts of Geographical Indications - Review of Methods and Empirical Evidences
by Barjolle, Dominique & Paus, Marguerite & Perret, Anna O.
- 51735 Health and Growth: Causality through Education
by Huang, Rui & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Peterson, E. Wesley F.
- 51734 Should Regional Trade Liberalization Of Agriculture Be A Policy Priority In Southern Africa?
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Diao, Xinshen & Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam
- 51733 Agricultural Trade Flows among Developing Countries: Do Regional Preferential Trade Agreements make a Difference?
by Tembo, Gelson & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 51732 Modeling Biofuels Expansion in a Changing Global Environment
by Peters, May & Somwaru, Agapi & Hansen, James M. & Seeley, Ralph & Dirkse, Steve
- 51731 An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin
- 51730 The broken broker system? Transacting on horticulture wholesale markets in India (Uttarakhand)
by Minten, Bart & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51729 Farm Level Analysis of Risk, and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Evidence from German Crop Farms
by Anton, Jesus & Kimura, Shingo
- 51728 Would Consumers Value New Functional Properties of GM Food? A Choice-Modeling Approach for Rapeseed Oil
by Hartl, Jochen & Herrmann, Roland
- 51726 Economic analysis of summer fallow management to reduce take-all disease and N-leaching in a wheat crop rotation
by de Cara, Stephane & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud & Goulevant, Gael & Jeuffroy, Marie-Helene & Lucas, Philippe & Montfort, Francoise
- 51725 Exploring production-theoretical insights for analyzing trade-offs between economic performance and environmental pressure at firm level
by Van Meensel, Jef & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Passel, Steven
- 51724 Facing decoupling: use of payments and investment reaction to decoupling in the EU
by Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 51723 Biofuels, Growth and Agricultural Development
by Msangi, Siwa
- 51722 Covariate Shocks and Rural Poverty in Burkina Faso
by Sakurai, Takeshi & Savadogo, Kimseyinga
- 51720 Impacts of Retailers’ Pricing Strategies for Produce Commodities on Farmer Welfare
by Li, Chenguang & Sexton, Richard J.
- 51717 Justified hopes or utopian thinking? The suitability of coffee certification schemes as a business model for small-scale producers
by Beuchelt, Tina & Zeller, Manfred & Oberthur, Thomas
- 51716 A Framework for Assessing of the Impact of Capacity Building
by Templeton, Deborah J.
- 51715 Application of Prospective Structural Analysis to Rural Development Strategy
by Ambrosio Albala, Mateo & Martin Lozano, Jose Manuel & Perez Hernandez, Pedro Pablo
- 51713 An analysis of the challenges of the maize seed industry in eastern and southern Africa
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Diallo, Alpha O. & MacRobert, John F. & Dixon, John & Banziger, Marianne
- 51710 Fertilizer profitability in East Africa: A Spatially Explicit Policy Analysis
by Guo, Zhe & Koo, Jawoo & Wood, Stanley
- 51709 Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States
by Plastina, Alejandro S. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 51707 Disease and Behavioral Dynamics for Brucellosis Control in Elk and Cattle in the Greater Yellowstone Area
by Xie, Fang & Horan, Richard D.
- 51705 Food Aid and Biofuels: The Effects of Biofuel Policies on Procurement and Delivery
by Cardwell, Ryan T. & Kerr, William A.
- 51704 Impact of China’s Agriculture Policies on Domestic and World Commodity Markets
by Hansen, James M. & Tuan, Francis C. & Somwaru, Agapi & Seeley, Ralph
- 51702 Optimal crop protection against climate risk in a dynamic cost-loss decision-making model
by Quiroga, Sonia & Cerda, Emilio
- 51700 On food quality in domestic markets of developing economies
by Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51699 How Important are Peer Effects in Group Lending? Estimating a Static Game of Incomplete Information
by Li, Shanjun & Liu, Yanyan & Deininger, Klaus W.
- 51698 Where Is Basmati Rice Coming From? A Global Trade–Related Overview
by Giraud, Georges & Pirzada, Syed Wajid H.
- 51696 The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor
by Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo
- 51695 Energy Input Use and CO2 Emissions in the Major Wheat Growing Regions of India
by Manaloor, Varghese & Sen, Chandra
- 51694 Mass Media and Public Policy: Global Evidence from Agricultural Policies
by Olper, Alessandro & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51693 Does geography matter in nutrient abatement? Bioeconomic model of heteregoneus farm nutrient loads
by Helin, Janne
- 51692 Assessing the economic viability of alternative water resources in water scarce regions: The roles of economic valuation, cost–benefit analysis and discounting
by Birol, Ekin & Koundouri, Phoebe & Kountouris, Yiannis
- 51691 The paradox of household resource endowment and land productivity in Uganda
by Ainembabazi, John Herbert & Angelsen, Arild
- 51689 Developing country consumers’ demand for food safety and quality: Is Mumbai ready for certified and organic fruits?
by Birol, Ekin & Roy, Devesh & Deffner, Katharina & Karandikar, Bhushana
- 51688 Assessing programmes for the provision of agri-environmental services – An efficiency analysis realized in Southern Germany
by Kantelhardt, Jochen & Eckstein, Karin & Hoffmann, Helmut
- 51687 Assessing Water Policies and Farmers’ Vulnerability in Groundwater Irrigation Systems
by Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Esteve, Paloma & Downing, Thomas E. & Bharwani, Sukaina
- 51686 Food Aid Allocation Policies: Donor Coordination and Responsiveness to the Needs of Recipient Countries
by Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 51685 Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data
by Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik
- 51684 Does Composition of Government Spending Matter to Economic Growth?
by Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen & Saurkar, Anuja
- 51683 Food Security, Energy Equity, and the Global Commons: a Computable Village Model applied to sub-Saharan Africa
by Winter, Etti Maria & Fasse, Anja
- 51682 China’s Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios
by Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted
- 51681 Effect of contract farming on productivity and income of small holders: The case of tea production in north-western Vietnam
by Saigenji, Yoshiko & Zeller, Manfred
- 51679 The economic value of releasing parasitoid for the control of maize stemborers in East and Southern Africa
by Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Maritim, Henry K. & Muchugu, Erick & Mithofer, Dagmar
- 51678 Green auctions versus uniform agri-environmental payments under heterogeneous conditions
by Cattaneo, Andrea & Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- 51677 Biofuel policies and the environment: the effects of biofuel feedstock production on climate, water quality and biodiversity
by Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku
- 51676 Does heterogeneity in goals and preferences affect allocative and technical efficiency? A case study in Northern Nigeria
by Berkhout, Ezra D. & Schipper, Robert A. & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Coulibaly, Ousmane
- 51675 Willingness to co-financing Collective Agricultural Marketing in Hungary
by Toth, Aniko & Forgacs, Csaba & Ferto, Imre
- 51674 How robust are indicator based poverty assessment tools over time? Empirical evidence from Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
by van Edig, Xenia & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred
- 51673 Price distortions on the Hungarian raw milk market
by Voneki, Eva & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 51672 The impact of non-tariff barriers on maize and beef trade in East Africa
by Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Wanjiku, Julliet & Gbegbelegbe, Sika & Nzuma, Jonathan M. & Massawe, Stella & Macharia, Eric & Freeman, H. Ade & Waithaka, Michael M. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Gulan, Ayele
- 51671 The effect of soil quality on fertilizer use rates among smallholder farmers in western Kenya
by Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 51670 The patterns of retail price variation. The case of milk products
by Ferto, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan
- 51669 Effects of Participation in Organic Markets and Farmer-based Organizations on the Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Honduras
by Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E.
- 51668 Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?
by Maertens, Miet & Colen, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51667 Optimal Farm Size in Russian Agriculture
by Svetlov, Nikolai M. & Hockmann, Heinrich
- 51665 Dynamic modelling of agricultural policies: the role of expectation schemes
by Femenia, Fabienne & Alexandre, Gohin
- 51664 Agricultural land tax and farm-level resource use and output supply response
by Olubode-Awosola, Femi
- 51663 Monitoring of Public Spending in Agriculture in Southern Africa
by Chilonda, Pius & Olubode-Awosola, Femi & Minde, Isaac J. & Njiwa, Daniel & Govereh, Jones
- 51662 Impact of Land Institutional Factors on Farm Management and Soil Quality
by Shuhao, Tan
- 51661 Asymmetric Response of Nutrient Intakes to Cereal Price Changes among the Poor in China: Implications for the Effect of Cereal Price Subsidies on the Poor’s Nutrient Intakes
by Shimokawa, Satoru
- 51660 What Does Liberalization without Price Competition Achieve? The Case of Cocoa in Ghana
by Vigneri, Marcella & Santos, Paulo
- 51658 Borrowing Amongst Friends: The Economics of Informal Credit in Rural China
by Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong & Huo, Xuexi
- 51657 Efficiency Measurements in Multi-activity Data Envelopment Analysis with Shared Inputs: An Application to Farmers’ Organizations in Taiwan
by Chen, Po-Chi & Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Ming-Miin, Yu
- 51656 A non-compensatory choice modeling analysis of Japanese consumers’ preferences for beef: A choice experiment approach
by Aizaki, Hideo & Sawada, Manabu & Sato, Kazuo & Kikkawa, Toshiko
- 51655 An Economy-wide Analysis of Impacts on Taiwan of Reducing Tariff Escalation on Agriculture-Related Products in WTO Doha Round Negotiations
by Lee, Huey-Lin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Weng, Yung-Ho & Hsu, Sheng-Ming & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 51654 Fluctuation and Cycle of Pork Price in China
by Nie, Fengying & Dong, Ling & Bi, Jieying
- 51653 Smallholder Incomes, Vegetable Marketing and Food Safety: Evidence from China
by Huang, Jikun & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Jia, Xiangping & Rozelle, Scott
- 51652 Nonparametric Analysis Of Attitudes Toward Risky Crops: A Plant Molecular Farming Case Study
by Veeman, Michele M. & Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 51651 Italian Consumer Acceptance of Nutritionally Enhanced GM Food
by Canavari, Maurizio & Tisselli, Farid & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 51650 Implications of Adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha Negotiations for World and China’s Agriculture
by Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J.
- 51649 Consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere
by Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Sebranek, Joseph G. & Roosen, Jutta & Anders, Sven M.
- 51648 Determinants of productivity change of crop and dairy farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden in 1995-2004
by Zhu, Xueqin & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 51646 Contract Designs and Participation in the Conservation Reserve Program in the Era of Biofuel Production
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 51645 The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption on Poverty: The case of NERICA rice varieties in Benin
by Adekambi, Souleimane Adeyemi & Diagne, Aliou & Simtowe, Franklin & Biaou, Gauthier
- 51644 Estimation of Actual and potential adoption rates and determinants of a new technology not universally known in the population: The case of NERICA rice varieties in Guinea
by Diagne, Aliou & Sogbossi, Marie-Josee & Simtowe, Franklin & Diawara, Sekou & Diallo, Abdoulaye Sadio & Barry, Alpha Bacar
- 51643 Rapid Urbanization and Food Security: Using Food Density Maps to Identify Future Food Security Hotspots
by Matuschke, Ira
- 51642 Price-based Valuation of Rice Genetic Diversity in Nepal
by Pant, Krishna Prasad
- 51641 Modelling the value of a multifunctional landscape – A discrete choice experiment
by Borresch, Rene & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, Kim & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 51640 The Choice of Participation Forms in Community-Based Group Farming and Efficiency in Team Production
by Nakajima, Shinsaku & Tahara, Kengo
- 51639 Institutions And Sustainable Land Use: The Case Of Forest And Grazing Lands In Northern Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe
- 51638 Dynamics of the restructuring fresh produce food markets in the southern African region
by Louw, Andre & Chikazunga, Davison & Haankuku, Choolwe & Ndanga, Leah Z.B.
- 51637 Regional Economic Effects Of The Water Framework Directive In The Emsland, North Germany
by Bergmann, Holger & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 51636 Trade Liberalization and Agricultural Terms of Trade in China: Price Scissors Revisited
by Carter, Colin A. & Zhu, Jing
- 51635 Modes of Land Access and Welfare Impacts in Uganda
by Tatwangire, Alex & Holden, Stein T.
- 51634 Public expenditures and agricultural productivity growth in Ghana
by Benin, Samuel & Mogues, Tewodaj & Cudjoe, Godsway & Randriamamonjy, Josee
- 51633 Can Bt Technology Reduce Poverty Among African Cotton Growers? An Ex Ante Analysis of the Private and Social Profitability of Bt Cotton Seed in Mozambique
by Pitoro, Raul & Walker, Thomas S. & Tschirley, David L. & Swinton, Scott M. & Boughton, Duncan & de Marrule, Higino Francisco
- 51632 Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in the Southern African Development Community: An Analysis Based on Project-Level Data
by Mhlanga, Nomathemba & Blalock, Garrick & Christy, Ralph D.
- 51631 International Commodity Organizations and Governance of Global Value Chains
by Burger, Kees & Daviron, Benoit & Flores, Vanessa
- 51630 The Adoption of Bt-Maize - An Econometric Analysis
by Consmuller, Nicola & Beckmann, Volker & Petrick, Martin
- 51629 The role of consumers’ perceptions in the valuation of food safety and convenience attributes of vegetables in Vietnam
by Mergenthaler, Marcus & Weinberger, Katinka & Qaim, Matin
- 51628 Emerging supply chains of indigenous pork and their impacts on small-scale farmers in upland areas of Vietnam
by Huong, Pham Thi Mai & Hau, Nguyen Van & Kaufmann, Brigitte & Valle-Zarate, Anne & Mergenthaler, Marcus
- 51627 The Impact of credit constraints on the adoption of hybrid maize in Malawi
by Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou
- 51626 Determinants for fallowing land: The case of Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure
- 51625 Will the EU Single Area Payment decrease farm efficiency in the New Member States?
by Douarin, Elodie & Latruffe, Laure
- 51624 Determinants of Livestock Prices in Ethiopian Pastoral Livestock Markets: Implications for Pastoral Marketing Strategies
by Belayneh, Hailemariam Teklewold & Feye, Getachew Legese & Alemu, Dawit & Negassa, Asfaw
- 51622 Efficiency and Welfare Impact of Landholdings in Vietnam - Evidence from Field Survey in Red River Delta and Mekong Delta
by Goto, Jun & Izumida, Yoichi
- 51621 Can politicians calm public fears of food-borne risks or do they adopt excessively stringent preventive measures?: A political economy approach
by Arahata, Katsumi
- 51620 Rational Addiction Evidence From Carbonated Soft Drinks
by Xiaoou, Liu
- 51619 CEO Compensation in Cooperatives versus Publicly Listed Firms
by Li, Feng & Hendrikse, George W.J.
- 51618 Evaluating the 1996 EU food aid reform: Did it really lead to better targeting?
by Maas, Sarah
- 51615 On Modelling Acreage Decisions within the Multinomial Logit Framework
by Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain
- 51614 Crop insurance market development in a transition economy: The case of Kazakhstan
by Heidelbach, Olaf & Bokusheva, Raushan
- 51613 Supply Chain Issues in China’s Milk Adulteration Incident
by Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Hu, Dinghuan
- 51606 Do Fertilizer Subsidies Affect the Demand for Commercial Fertilizer? An Example from Malawi
by Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 51586 Agricultural Inter-Sectoral Linkages and Its Contribution to Economic Growth in the Transition Countries
by Subramaniam, Vijay & Reed, Michael R.
- 51575 Gender, Low-cost Land Certification, and Land Rental Market Participation
by Holden, Stein T. & Deininger, Klaus W. & Ghebru, Hosaena H.
- 51574 The decision to invest and the investment level: An application to Dutch glasshouse horticulture firms
by Oskam, Arie J. & Goncharova, Natalia V. & Verstegen, Jos A.A.M.
- 51572 Do Sales Matter? An Exploration of Price Discounting in UK Food Retailing
by Lloyd, Tim A. & Morgan, C. Wyn & McCorriston, Steve & Zgovu, Evious
- 51571 Spatial Networks, Labor Supply and Income Dynamics: Evidence from Indonesian Villages
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Muto, Megumi & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Dewina, Reno & Sumaryanto, Sony
- 51570 Sharp decline in the food self-sufficiency ratio in Japan and its future prospects
by Kako, Toshiyuki
- 51569 Resource scarcity gradients in the post-Green Revolution Indo-Gangetic Plains: Implications for agricultural technology use and supply
by Erenstein, Olaf
- 51566 Consumer Cohorts and Demand Systems
by Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre
- 51564 Returns to scope? Smallholders commercialization through multipurpose cooperatives in Ethiopia
by Bernard, Tanguy & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu
- 51563 Determinants Of Technical Efficiency And Varietal-Gap Of Rice Production In Nigeria: A Meta-Frontier Model Approach
by Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T.
- 51562 Cost of GMO-related co-existence and traceability systems in food production in Germany
by Menrad, Klaus & Gabriel, Andreas & Zapilko, Marina
- 51561 Household Income Dynamics in Rural China
by Li, Luping
- 51560 The Long-Run Impact of Energy Prices on World Agricultural Markets: The Role of Macro-Economic Linkages
by Chantret, Francois & Gohin, Alexandre
- 51559 Capital Budgeting Analysis of Organic Coffee Production in Gulmi District of Nepal
by Poudel, Krishna Lal & Nepal, Arati Poudel & Dhungana, Bhima & Sugimoto, Yasuhiro & Yamamoto, Naoyuki & Nishiwaki, Aya
- 51557 Educational Function of Agriculture and Farm Diversification: Evidence from Dairy Farming Experience Services in Japan
by Ohe, Yasuo
- 51556 The U.S. Value of Agricultural Production: A Measurement Framework with Implications for WTO Monitoring and Disciplines
by Quiroga, Jose
- 51555 Mapping the competitive food chain for fresh produce retailers in Tshwane, South Africa
by Madevu, Hilton & Louw, Andre & Ndanga, Leah Z.B.