Consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luisa Menapace & Gregory Colson & Carola Grebitus & Maria Facendola, 2011.
"Consumers' preferences for geographical origin labels: evidence from the Canadian olive oil market,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, pages 193-212.
- Menapace, Luisa & Colson, Gregory & Grebitus, Carola & Facendola, Maria, 2008. "Consumer preferences for extra virgin olive oil with country-of-origin and geographical indication labels in Canada," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6430, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Menapace, Luisa & Colson, Gregory J. & Grebitus, Carola & Facendola, Maria, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for Country-Of-Origin, Geographical Indication, and Protected Designation of Origin Labels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13122, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Wipon Aiew & John P. Nichols, 2005.
"Information Effects on Consumers' Willingness to Purchase Irradiated Food Products,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 37-48.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Wipon Aiew & John P. Nichols, 2005. "Information Effects on Consumers' Willingness to Purchase Irradiated Food Products," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 37-48.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Fox, John A. & Biere, Arlo W., 2005. "European Preferences for Beef Steak Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ochieng', Otieno Geoffrey, 2010. "Effect of Value Addition on Price: A Hedonic Analysis of Peanut in Retail Supermarkets in Nairobi, Kenya," Research Theses 134495, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Schroeter, Christiane & Nicholson, Charles F. & Meloy, Margaret G., 2016. "Consumer Valuation of Organic and Conventional Milk: Does Shelf Life Matter?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-hypothetical choice experiments; modified atmosphere packaging; ground beef; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q13; C9; D12;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .