January 2018, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-11 Alternative Policy Responses to Increased Use of Formula Pricing
by Brorsen B. Wade & Fain James R. & Maples Joshua G.
- 1-14 Spatial Pricing in Uncontested Procurement Markets: Regulatory Implications
by Sesmero Juan
- 1-14 Farm Gate Prices for Non-Varietal Wine in Argentina: A Multilevel Comparison of the Prices Paid by Cooperatives and Investor-Oriented Firms
by Malvido Perez Carletti Agustina & Hanisch Markus & Rommel Jens & Fulton Murray
- 1-15 Using Local Information to Improve Short-Run Corn Price Forecasts
by Xu Xiaojie
- 1-16 Structure and Food Price Inflation
by Rahkovsky Ilya & Volpe Richard
- 1-18 Do Geographical Indications Really Increase Trade? A Conceptual Framework and Empirics
by Sorgho Zakaria & Larue Bruno
December 2017, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 1-5 Introduction to the Special Issue in Honor of Professor Emilio Pagoulatos
by Lopez Elena & Lopez Rigoberto A.
- 1-8 Estimates and Determinants of Armington Elasticities for the U.S. Food Industry
by Lopez Elena & Pagoulatos Emilio
- 1-10 Are Online and Offline Advertising Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from U.S. Food Industries
by He Xi & Lopez Rigoberto & Liu Yizao
- 1-10 What Determines the Elasticity of Industry Demand?
by Pagoulatos Emilio & Sorensen Robert
- 1-15 A Re-Examination of Multistage Economies in Hog Farming
by Parcel Joshua D. & Schroeter John R. & Azzam Azzeddine M
- 1-18 Asymmetric Trade Costs: Agricultural Trade among Developing and Developed Countries
by Eum Jihyun & Sheldon Ian & Thompson Stanley
January 2017, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-4 Implications of TTIP and TPP for GM/non-GM Coexistence
by Bullock David S & Wilson Norbert L
- 1-7 The Economics of GM Labeling and Implications for Trade
by McCluskey Jill J. & Winfree Jason
- 1-9 Food Labels, Information, and Trade in GMOs
by Huffman Wallace & McCluskey Jill
- 1-10 Labeling Demands, Coexistence and the Challenges for Trade
by Smyth Stuart & Kerr William & Phillips Peter
- 1-10 The Effects of T-TIP Market Access Reform on EU Beef Import Demand
by Countryman Amanda M & Muhammad Andrew
- 1-15 The Product Line Strategy of a Company Selling Seed with a Licensed GM Trait
by Lemarié Stéphane & Baghdasaryan Delia & Campens Etienne
- 1-17 Approaches to Set Rules for Trade in the Products of Agricultural Biotechnology. Is Harmonization under Trans-Pacific Partnership Possible?
by Viju Crina & Kerr William A & Smyth Stuart
- 1-18 The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Japan’s Agricultural Trade
by Schmitz Andrew & Zhu Manhong & Zilberman David
May 2016, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-17 Non-Tariff Measures When Alternative Regulatory Tools Can Be Chosen
by Marette Stéphan
- 19-32 Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), Market Structure and Inventive Activity in the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry
by Oehmke James F. & Naseem Anwar
- 33-42 Measuring Bilateral Market Power in International Markets of Vertically Differentiated Agricultural Commodities
by Yamaura Koichi & Xia Tian
- 43-50 Testing for Oligopsony Power in the US Green Skin Avocado Market
by Evans Edward & H. Ballen Fredy
- 51-68 Innovation in the Seed Market: The Role of IPRs and Commercialization Rules
by Baudry Marc & Hervouet Adrien
- 69-79 Modeling US Farmer Soybean Seed Choice with Path Dependencies: Inevitable Patented Seed Market Dominance?
by Jenson Robert A. & McIntosh Christopher Richard
- 81-89 Partial Adherence to Voluntary Quality Standards for Experience Goods
by Winfree Jason
- 91-108 Investigating the Price Transmission Mechanisms of Greek Fresh Potatoes, Tomatoes and Cucumbers Markets
by Rezitis Anthony N. & Pachis Dimitris N.
- 109-119 Channel Concentration and Retail Prices: Evidence from the Traditional Cheese Market of Cyprus
by Markidou Anna & Michis Antonis
- 121-131 Price Dependence between Different Beef Cuts and Quality Grades: A Copula Approach at the Retail Level for the U.S. Beef Industry
by Panagiotou Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis Athanassios
- 133-139 Factors Associated with Alcoholic Beverages Consumption in Russia: A Discrete Choice Model
by Yormirzoev Mirzobobo & Gabrielyan Gnel
January 2015, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-4 The Behavioral and Neuroeconomics of Food and Brand Decisions: Executive Summary
by Bruce Amanda & Crespi John & Lusk Jayson
- 5-14 Cognitive Neuroscience Perspectives on Food Decision-Making: A Brief Introduction
by Lepping Rebecca J. & Papa Vlad B. & Martin Laura E.
- 15-31 Marketing Placebo Effects – From Behavioral Effects to Behavior Change?
by Enax Laura & Weber Bernd
- 33-43 The Role of Knowledge in Choice, Valuation, and Outcomes for Multi-Attribute Goods
by Gustafson Christopher R.
- 45-54 Brands and Food-Related Decision Making in the Laboratory: How Does Food Branding Affect Acute Consumer Choice, Preference, and Intake Behaviours? A Systematic Review of Recent Experimental Findings
by Boyland Emma J. & Christiansen Paul
- 55-72 Modeling Eye Movements and Response Times in Consumer Choice
by Krajbich Ian & Smith Stephanie M.
- 73-81 Visual Attention and Choice: A Behavioral Economics Perspective on Food Decisions
by Grebitus Carola & Roosen Jutta & Seitz Carolin Claudia
- 83-88 Towards Alternative Ways to Measure Attitudes Related to Consumption: Introducing Startle Reflex Modulation
by Koller Monika & Walla Peter
- 89-99 I Can’t Wait: Methods for Measuring and Moderating Individual Differences in Impulsive Choice
by Peterson Jennifer R. & Hill Catherine C. & Marshall Andrew T. & Stuebing Sarah L. & Kirkpatrick Kimberly
- 101-111 A Cup Today or a Pot Later: On the Discounting of Delayed Caffeinated Beverages
by Jarmolowicz David P. & Lemley Shea M. & Cruse Dylan & Sofis Michael J.
- 113-119 Are Consumers as Constrained as Hens are Confined? Brain Activations and Behavioral Choices after Informational Influence
by Francisco Alex J. & Bruce Jared M. & Lim Seung-Lark & Bruce Amanda S. & Crespi John M. & Lusk Jayson L. & McFadden Brandon & Aupperle Robin L.
January 2014, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-9 Economic Benefits Coming from the Absence of Labels Proliferation
by Marette Stéphan
- 1-11 Measuring Sunk Costs in Agricultural and Food Industry Assets: Why Some Assets Sell Below Appraisal
by Boland Michael A. & Crespi John M. & Turner Tracy M.
- 1-12 Thailand’s Market Power in Its Rice Export Markets
by Mahanaseth Itthipong & Tauer Loren W.
- 1-12 Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach
by Anastassiadis Friederike & Feil Jan-Henning & Musshoff Oliver & Schilling Philipp
- 1-14 Emergence of Organic Farming under Imperfect Competition: Economic Conditions and Policy Instruments
by Jaeck Mélanie & Lifran Robert & Stahn Hubert
- 1-17 Policy Analysis in Welfare and Policy Spaces: Applications to the Labyrinthine U.S. Ethanol Policy Literature
by Bullock David S. & Couleau Anabelle
- 1-18 The Costs of GM and Non-GM Co-existence in Processed Food Systems – Demonstrated for the Cases of the German Supply Chains of Chocolate and Frozen Pizza
by Gabriel Andreas & Menrad Klaus
- 1-20 The Performance of Protected Designations of Origin: An Ex Post Multi-Criteria Assessment of the Italian Cheese and Olive Oil Sectors
by Carbone Anna & Caswell Julie & Galli Francesca & Sorrentino Alessandro
- 1-20 Open Innovation in the Food and Drink Industry
by Pellegrini Luisa & Lazzarotti Valentina & Manzini Raffaella
- 1-22 Expanding the Shopping Cart or Improving Its Contents: A Study on “Modern” Retail in India
by Roy Devesh & Joshi Pramod Kumar & Karandikar Bhushana & Joshi Shwetima & Sonkar Vinay Kumar
- 1-33 Quantitative Price Tests in Antitrust Market Definition with an Application to the Savory Snacks Markets
by Katsoulacos Yannis & Metsiou Eleni & Tsionas Efthymios & Konstantakopoulou Ioanna
November 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-10 Conflict over Cooperation: Why So Much Disagreement over the Proposed Dairy Market Stabilization Program?
by Jackson Jeremy Jay & Thraen Cameron S. & Bozic Marin
- 1-12 U.S. Brewing Industry Profitability: A Simultaneous Determination of Structure, Conduct, and Performance
by Bhuyan Sanjib & McCafferty Michael
September 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-11 Quality Differentiation with Flavors: Demand Estimation of Unobserved Attributes
by Toro-González Daniel & Gallardo R. Karina & Yan Jia & McCluskey Jill J.
- 1-13 Oligopolistic Market Structure in the Japanese Pistachio Import Market
by Asgari Mahdi & Saghaian Sayed H.
December 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 151-162 The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited: Panel Evidence from the European Dairy Sectors
by Hanisch Markus & Müller Malte & Rommel Jens
October 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 A Mechanism Design of Dispute Resolution Systems in a Regional-Free Trade Agreement
by Miljkovic Dragan & Gomez Miguel
January 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-13 Identification of Market Power in the Hungarian Dairy Industry: A Plant-Level Analysis
by Perekhozhuk Oleksandr & Hockmann Heinrich & Fertő Imre & Bakucs Lajos Zoltán
- 1-16 Cartels and Rent Sharing at the Farmer–Trader Interface: Evidence from Ghana’s Tomato Sector
by Ngeleza Guyslain K. & Robinson Elizabeth J.Z.
- 1-17 Planning Marketing Channels: Case of the Olive Oil Agribusiness in Portugal
by Fragoso Rui Manuel de Sousa
- 1-17 (A)symmetry, (Non)linearity and Hysteresis of Pricing-To-Market: Evidence from German Sugar Confectionery Exports
by Fedoseeva Svetlana
- 1-19 Understanding Challenges to Food Security in Dry Arab Micro-States: Evidence from Qatari Micro-Data
by Abul Basher Syed & Raboy David & Kaitibie Simeon & Hossain Ishrat
March 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-27 Local Price Competition: The Case of Swedish Food Retailers
by Gullstrand Joakim & Jörgensen Christian
- 1-29 The Pro-Competitive Effect of Coffee Cooperatives in Chiapas, Mexico
by Milford Anna B.
November 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-23 The Impact of Food Environment on Private Label versus Branded Produce Choice
by Schroeter Christiane & Cai Xiaowei
- 1-25 The success of new exporting countries in a traditional Agri-business industry, 1961-2005
by Parcero Osiris J. & Villanueva Emiliano
October 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-15 Can Labeling and Information Policies Harm Consumers?
by Lusk Jayson L. & Marette Stéphan
- 1-24 Processor's Preferences and Basic Differentiation Strategies for Potatoes, Milk, and Wheat in Switzerland
by Boesch Irene & Weber Michael
- 1-28 Picking Apples: Can Multi-Attribute Ecolabels Compete?
by Durham Catherine A. & Roheim Cathy A. & Pardoe Iain
July 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-28 Buyer Power and Vertically Differentiated Retailers
by Rojas Christian & Lavoie Nathalie & Wang Shinn-Shyr
April 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-32 Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France
by Brécard Dorothée & Lucas Sterenn & Pichot Nathalie & Salladarré Frédéric
- 1-33 Measuring Market Power and Welfare Losses in the Greek Food and Beverages Manufacturing Industry
by Rezitis Anthony & Kalantzi Maria
July 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-19 Pressure Group Competition and GMO Regulations in Sub-Saharan Africa - Insights from the Becker Model
by Takeshima Hiroyuki & Gruère Guillaume P
- 1-33 Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting: A Literature Review and Synthesis of Related Market Information Research
by Koontz Stephen R & Ward Clement E
- 1-37 Price Transmission and Volatility in the Greek Broiler Sector: A Threshold Cointegration Analysis
by Rezitis Anthony N & Stavropoulos Konstantinos S
December 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-13 Market Efficiency in the Non-Genetically Modified Soybean Futures Market
by Aruga Kentaka
- 1-16 Do Taxes Produce Better Wine?
by Ljunge Martin
- 1-35 Tax Incidence When Quality Matters: Evidence from the Beer Market
by Rojas Christian & Shi Tianji
April 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-47 Economic Effects of Purity Standards in Biotech Labeling Laws
by Giannakas Konstantinos & Kalaitzandonakes Nicholas & Magnier Alexander & Mattas Konstadinos
June 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-22 Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Coffee: A Conjoint Analysis Experiment with Italian Consumers
by Rotaris Lucia & Danielis Romeo
- 1-30 Measuring Consumers' Attachment to Geographical Indications
by Hassan Daniel & Monier-Dilhan Sylvette & Orozco Valérie
May 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-21 Impact of Country-of-Origin Labeling on Bovine Meat Trade
by Matsumoto Shigeru
- 1-21 Geographical Indications and The Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement (TRIPS): A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports
by Mulik Kranti & Crespi John M.
- 1-26 Does the Prevalence of Contract Hog Production Influence the Price Received by Independent Hog Producers?
by Key Nigel
August 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-29 Protected Designation of Origin Revisited
by Bouamra-Mechemache Zohra & Chaaban Jad
December 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Demand for Seafood Eco-Labels in France
by Salladarré Frédéric & Guillotreau Patrice & Perraudeau Yves & Monfort Marie-Christine
- 1-31 Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Downstream Market Power: The Ad Valorem Case
by Hoque Mohammad Mainul & Schroeter John R
October 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-19 Optimal Farmer Choice of Marketing Channels in the Ethiopian Banana Market
by Woldie Getachew Abebe
April 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Effect of Proposition 2 on the Demand for Eggs in California
by Lusk Jayson L
February 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-23 Prices as Quality Signals: Evidence from the Wine Market
by Schnabel Hubert & Storchmann Karl
- 1-24 Evaluating Reforms in Canadian Chicken Marketing Mechanisms Using a Linear-Quadratic Inventory Model
by Abbassi Abdessalem & Gervais Jean-Philippe
November 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-13 The Impact of Perceived Prices on Willingness to Pay in Experimental Auctions
by Colson Gregory & Corrigan Jay R & Rousu Matthew C.
- 1-27 Prices, Promotions, and Supermarket Mergers
by Davis David E.
September 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-21 The Influence of Local Selling Decisions on Organic Farm Incomes
by Park Timothy A & Lohr Luanne
May 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-25 An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Marketing Contract Structures for Corn and Soybeans
by Paulson Nicholas D & Katchova Ani L & Lence Sergio H
December 2009, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-8 Quality Promotion through Eco-Labeling: Introduction to the Special Issue
by Costa Sandine & Ibanez Lisette & Loureiro Maria L. & Marette Stéphan
- 1-13 How Cognitive Biases Can Affect the Performance of Eco-Labeling Schemes
by Beretti Antoine & Grolleau Gilles & Mzoughi Naoufel
- 1-18 Labeling Policies and Market Behavior: Quality Standard and Voluntary Label Adoption
by Bottega Lucie & Delacote Philippe & Ibanez Lisette
- 1-20 Wasteful Labeling
by Mahenc Philippe
- 1-21 Certification of Socially Responsible Behavior: Eco-Labels and Fair-Trade Coffee
by Mason Charles F
- 1-24 Multiplicity of Eco-Labels, Competition, and the Environment
by Ben Youssef Adel & Abderrazak Chema
- 1-24 Standards, Voluntary Labels, and International Trade
by De Freitas Jenny & Bottega Lucie
- 1-25 Organic Food Consumption Patterns
by Monier Sylvette & Hassan Daniel & Nichèle Véronique & Simioni Michel
- 1-27 Impact of Environmental, Societal and Health Information on Consumers' Choices for Nanofood
by Marette Stéphan & Roosen Jutta & Bieberstein Andrea & Blanchemanche Sandrine & Vandermoere Frederic
- 1-28 Market Behavior with Environmental Quality Information Costs
by Bougherara Douadia & Piguet Virginie
- 1-29 The Psychology of Eco-Consumption
by Teisl Mario F. & Noblet Caroline L. & Rubin Jonathan
- 1-29 Public vs. Private Eco-Labeling of Environmental Credence Goods: Maximizing the Gains from International Integration
by Sheldon Ian M & Roe Brian E
July 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
March 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-17 Product Proliferation in India's Cotton Seed Market: Are There Too Many Varieties?
by Ramaswami Bharat & Murugkar Milind & Shelar Mahesh
- 1-22 Generic Advertising in Markets with Informative Brand Advertising
by Isariyawongse Kosin & Kudo Yasushi & Tremblay Victor J.
- 1-24 Complementarity among Alternative Procurement Arrangements in the Pork Packing Industry
by Vukina Tomislav & Shin Changmok & Zheng Xiaoyong
October 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-17 Vertical Economies of Scope in Dairy Farming
by Mayen Carlos D & Balagtas Joseph V. & Alexander Corinne E.
- 1-36 Why Did Contracts Supplant the Cash Market in the Broiler Industry? An Economic Analysis Featuring Technological Innovation and Institutional Response
by Dimitri Carolyn & Jaenicke Edward C. & Effland Anne B
September 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-19 Wine Brokers as Independent Experts
by Fares M'hand
May 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-12 Can Risk Averse Competitive Input Providers Serve Farmers Efficiently?
by Makdissi Paul & Wodon Quentin
- 1-40 Buyer Power in U.K. Food Retailing: A 'First-Pass' Test
by Lloyd Tim & McCorriston Steve & Morgan Wyn & Rayner Anthony & Weldegebriel Habtu
December 2008, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 1-9 Special Issue in Memory of Bruce Gardner 1942-2008: Dedication and Introduction
by Just Richard E. & Schmitz Andrew
- 1-19 Biofuels, Policy Options, and Their Implications: Analyses Using Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches
by Tyner Wallace & Taheripour Farzad
- 1-20 Scitovsky Reversals and Efficiency Criteria in Policy Analysis
by Schmitz Andrew & Zerbe Richard O.
- 1-23 The Economics of the U.S. Ethanol Import Tariff with a Blend Mandate and Tax Credit
by de Gorter Harry & Just David R
- 1-24 The Economics of Biofuel Policy and Biotechnology
by Hochman Gal & Sexton Steven E & Zilberman David D
- 1-25 Does a Rising Biofuels Tide Raise All Boats? A Study of Cash Rent Determinants for Iowa Farmland under Hay and Pasture
by Du Xiaodong & Hennessy David & Edwards William A.
- 1-29 Will Recreation Demand for Land Limit Biofuels Production?
by Antoine Blandine & Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M
- 1-29 Monopoly Power, Futures Market Manipulation, and the Oil Price Bubble
by Just David R. & Just Richard E.
- 1-31 Public vs. Private Good Research at Land-Grant Universities
by Rausser Gordon & Simon Leo & Stevens Reid
December 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-31 Agricultural Production Clubs: Viability and Welfare Implications
by Langinier Corinne & Babcock Bruce A.
July 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-36 Private Labeling and Competition between Retailers
by Colangelo Giuseppe
March 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-19 Demand and Pricing in the U.S. Margarine Industry
by Kim Donghun
August 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-11 Further Results on Asymmetry in Farm-Retail Price Transmission under Spatial Monopoly
by Fousekis Panos
- 1-22 Consumer Preferences for Detailed versus Summary Formats of Nutrition Information on Grocery Store Shelf Labels
by Berning Joshua P & Chouinard Hayley H & McCluskey Jill J
October 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-20 Search Costs in Identity-Preserved Agricultural Markets
by Reimer Jeffrey J
- 1-40 Paying for Shelf Space: An Investigation of Merchandising Allowances in the Grocery Industry
by Rennhoff Adam
June 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-22 The Role of Farmers' Risk aversion for Contract Choice in the US Hog Industry
by Zheng Xiaoyong & Vukina Tomislav & Shin Changmock
May 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-26 Estimating the Welfare Loss to Consumers When Food Labels Do Not Adequately Inform: An Application to Fair Trade Certification
by Rousu Matthew C. & Corrigan Jay R.
- 1-31 Understanding Consumer Interest in Organics: Production Values vs. Purchasing Behavior
by Bellows Anne C. & Onyango Benjamin & Diamond Adam & Hallman William K
December 2007, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-8 Explorations in Biofuels Economics, Policy, and History: Introduction to the Special Issue
by Gardner Bruce & Tyner Wallace
- 1-13 Policy Alternatives for the Future Biofuels Industry
by Tyner Wallace E.
- 1-19 European Union Policy on Bioenergy and the Role of Sustainability Criteria and Certification Systems
by Schlegel Stephanie & Kaphengst Timo
- 1-19 Estimating the Welfare Effects of U.S. Distortions in the Ethanol Market Using a Partial Equilibrium Trade Model
by Martinez-Gonzalez Ariadna & Sheldon Ian M & Thompson Stanley
- 1-21 Fueling the Automobile: An Economic Exploration of Early Adoption of Gasoline over Ethanol
by Dimitri Carolyn & Effland Anne
- 1-22 Fuel Ethanol Subsidies and Farm Price Support
by Gardner Bruce
- 1-22 Biofuels Policies in Asian Countries: Impact of the Expanded Biofuels Programs on World Agricultural Markets
by Koizumi Tatsuji & Ohga Keiji
- 1-23 Ethanol Expansion in the Food versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?
by Elobeid Amani & Hart Chad
- 1-28 Ethanol: No Free Lunch
by Schmitz Andrew & Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Troy G.
- 1-29 Technical and Financial Feasibility Analysis of Distributed Bioprocessing Using Regional Biomass Pre-Processing Centers
by Carolan Joseph E. & Joshi Satish V. & Dale Bruce E.
- 1-36 Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry
by Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey
September 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-17 Generic and Brand Advertising in Markets with Product Differentiation
by Isariyawongse Kosin & Kudo Yasushi & Tremblay Victor J.
- 1-28 The Value of Collective Reputation for Environmentally-Friendly Production Methods: The Case of Val di Gresta
by Scarpa Riccardo & Thiene Mara & Marangon Francesco
April 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-40 Got Organic Milk? Consumer Valuations of Milk Labels after the Implementation of the USDA Organic Seal
by Kiesel Kristin & Villas-Boas Sofia B
May 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
November 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-24 Fair Trade Labeling: Inside or Outside Supermarkets?
by Poret Sylvaine & Chambolle Claire
February 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-20 Measuring the Degree of Retail Competition in U.S. Cheese Markets
by Arnade Carlos & Gopinath Munisamy & Pick Daniel
- 1-22 Contract Selectivity, Food Safety, and Traceability
by Starbird S. Andrew & Amanor-Boadu Vincent
October 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-20 Consumer Response to Information and Second-Generation Genetically Modified Food in India
by Anand Alok & Mittelhammer Ron C & McCluskey Jill J
March 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-21 Generic Advertising and Product Differentiation Revisited
by Crespi John M.
December 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-19 Scale and Transaction Costs in the U.S. Biopower Industry
by Altman Ira J & Klein Peter G. & Johnson Thomas G.
- 1-32 Cherry Picking: Should Sellers Let Buyers Sort?
by Ferrier Peyton M
September 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-27 Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: Evidence for International Food and Agricultural Markets
by Reimer Jeffrey J & Stiegert Kyle
December 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-29 Proving Anti-Competitive Conduct in the U.S. Courtroom: Economic Issues with the Courts' Opinions in Pickett v. Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc
by Taylor C. Robert
- 1-38 Market Segmentation Analysis of Preferences for GM Derived Animal Foods in the UK
by Kontoleon Andreas & Yabe Mitsuyasu
October 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-26 Market Power and European Competition in the Swedish Food Industry
by Wilhelmsson Fredrik
February 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-23 Less Choice is Better, Sometimes
by Norwood Franklin B
January 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-27 Ensuring a Safe Food Supply: The Importance of Heterogeneity
by Graff Zivin Joshua S
- 1-40 Strategic Labeling and Trade of GMOs
by Veyssiere Luc & Giannakas Konstantinos
July 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-26 Choices of Marketing Outlets by Organic Producers: Accounting for Selectivity Effects
by Park Timothy & Lohr Luanne
- 1-26 Effects of Sales on Brand Loyalty
by Huang Rui & Perloff Jeffrey M & Villas-Boas Sofia B
December 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 Private Label Products as Experience Goods
by Bergès-Sennou Fabian & Waterson Michael
- 1-26 Ownership Structure and Endogenous Quality Choice: Cooperatives versus Investor-Owned Firms
by Hoffmann Ruben
March 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-27 On Cyclical Industry Evolution in Agricultural Biotechnology R&D
by Oehmke James F & Wolf Christopher A & Raper Kellie Curry
June 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 Demand Screening with Slotting Allowances and Failure Fees
by DeVuyst Cheryl S
September 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-11 The Impact on Farmers of Privatizing Parastatal Agricultural Monopsonies
by Makdissi Paul & Wodon Quentin
April 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 Losing Under Contract: Transaction-Cost Externalities and Spot Market Disintegration
by Roberts Michael J & Key Nigel
- 1-29 Railcar Auctions for Grain Shipments: A Strategic Analysis
by Wilson William W. & Dahl Bruce L.
- 1-33 Dethroning Economic Kings: The Packers and Stockyards Act of 1921 and its Modern Awakening
by Rosales William E.
August 2005, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-19 A Simple Test of Oligopsony Behavior with an Application to Rice Milling
by Crespi John M. & Gao Zhifeng & Hanawa Peterson Hikaru
February 2005, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-7 Retailer Strategies in the Food Marketing Chain: Introduction to the Special Issue
by Soler Louis-Georges
- 1-18 Private Label Expansion and Supermarket Milk Prices
by Bonanno Alessandro & Lopez Rigoberto A.
- 1-18 Price Effects of Private Label Development
by Bontemps Christophe & Orozco Valerie & Réquillart Vincent & Trevisiol Audrey
- 1-23 Grocery Retailer Behavior in Perishable Fresh Produce Procurement
by Sexton Richard J. & Zhang Mingxia & Chalfant James A.
- 1-25 Loss-Leaders Banning Laws as Vertical Restraints
by Allain Marie-Laure & Chambolle Claire
- 1-30 Premium Private Labels, Supply Contracts, Market Segmentation, and Spot Prices
by Bazoche Pascale & Giraud-Héraud Eric & Soler Louis-Georges
- 1-37 Price Rigidity in the German Grocery-Retailing Sector: Scanner-Data Evidence on Magnitude and Causes
by Herrmann Roland & Moeser Anke & Weber Sascha Alexander
May 2004, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-10 Controversies Over the Adoption of Genetically Modified Organisms: An Overview of the Special Issue
by Schmitz Andrew
- 1-15 Consumer's Resistance to Genetically Modified Foods: The Role of Information in an Uncertain Environment
by Huffman Wallace E. & Rousu Matthew & Shogren Jason F & Tegene Abebayehu
- 1-16 GMOs: Prospects for Productivity Increases in Developing Countries
by Evenson Robert E.
- 1-16 Did StarLink Reduce Import Demand for Corn?
by Schmitz Troy G. & Schmitz Andrew & Moss Charles B.
- 1-17 Genetically Modified Organisms: Rights To Use Commodity Names and the Lemons Problem
by Gray Richard & Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Andrew
- 1-18 Effects of Information on Consumers' Willingness to Pay for GM-Corn-Fed Beef
by Li Quan & McCluskey Jill J & Wahl Thomas I.
- 1-18 Agricultural Biotechnology: Productivity, Biodiversity, and Intellectual Property Rights
by Zilberman David & Ameden Holly & Graff Gregory & Qaim Matin
- 1-19 Genetically Modified Food Standards as Trade Barriers: Harmonization, Compromise, and Sub-Global Agreements
by Tothova Monika & Oehmke James F.
- 1-28 Europe's Regulation of Agricultural Biotechnology: Precaution or Trade Distortion?
by Sheldon Ian
October 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
April 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-25 Consumers' Responses to Front vs. Back Package GM Labels in Japan
by Matsumoto Shigeru
December 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-4 Proving Anti-Competitive Conduct in the U.S. Courtroom: The Plaintiffs' Argument in Pickett v. Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc.: Response to Comment
by Domina David A.
- 1-17 Revisiting the Price Effects of Rising Concentration in U.S. Food Manufacturing
by Dickson Vaughan A & Sun Yingfeng
- 1-37 Proving Anti-Competitive Conduct in the U.S. Courtroom: The Plaintiff's Argument in Pickett v. Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc.: Comment
by Green Thomas C.
January 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-19 Delineating the Relevant U.S. Sweetener Markets
by Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Andrew
November 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-29 Market Conduct in the U.S. Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry
by Reimer Jeffrey J