Spatial Pricing in Uncontested Procurement Markets: Regulatory Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung, Jinho & Sesmero, Juan Pablo & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2017. "Market Power in Feedstock Procurement and Economic Effects of Corn Ethanol," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258544, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jinho Jung & Juan Sesmero & Ralph Siebert, 2020. "Spatial Differentiation and Market Power in Input Procurement: Evidence from a Structural Model of the Corn Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 8088, CESifo.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial monopsony; spatial price theory; regulation; welfare;
All these keywords.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:14:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.