Spatial Price Discrimination in Agricultural Product Procurement Markets: A Computational Economics Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Investment And Disinvestment Under Uncertainty, Firm Heterogeneity And Tradable Output Permits," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244756, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hueth, Brent & Taylor, Christopher W., 2013. "Spatial Competition in Agricultural Markets: A Discrete-Choice Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150506, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Graupner, Marten, 2011.
"The Spatial Agent-based Competition Model (SpAbCoM)
[Das räumliche agenten-basierte Wettbewerbsmodell SpAbCoM]," IAMO Discussion Papers 135, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Modelling investment and disinvestment decisions under competition, uncertainty and different market interventions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 443-452.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Policy Impact Analysis on Investments and Disinvestments under Competition: A Real Options Approach," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124294, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2015. "Capacity constraint and spatial competition in agricultural markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205790, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rumankova, Lenka, 2012. "Examination of existence of the law of one price at Czech meat markets," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(1), March.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:3:p:794-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Heckelei, Thomas & Wieck, Christine, 2016.
"Entry deterring effects of contractual relations in the dairy processing sector,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), April.
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2013. "Entry deterring effects of contractual relations in the dairy processing sector," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156225, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Zavelberg, Yvonne & Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2014. "Entry deterring effects of contractual relations in the dairy processing sector," Discussion Papers 165088, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V. & Pratt, Michelle, 2015. "The Economics of Spatial Competition for Corn Stover," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(3), August.
- Graubner, Marten & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Spatial Pricing on Land Rental Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125349, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2016. "Calf and Yearling Prices in the Western United States: Spatial, Quality, and Temporal Factors in Satellite Video Auctions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Ebata, Ayako & Velasco, Pamela & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," Discussion Papers 197540, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ebata, Ayako & Pacheco, Pamela Alejandra & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211582, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hanisch Markus & Müller Malte & Rommel Jens, 2013. "The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited: Panel Evidence from the European Dairy Sectors," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 151-162, December.
- Wolbert-Haverkamp, Matthias & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "The value chain of heat production from woody biomass under market competition and different intervention systems: An agent-based real options model," DARE Discussion Papers 1407, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Analysing investment and disinvestment decisions under uncertainty, firm heterogeneity and tradable output permits," DARE Discussion Papers 1602, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Tiziano Distefano & Guido Chiarotti & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi, 2018. "Spatial distribution of the international food prices: unexpected randomness and heterogeneity," SEEDS Working Papers 0118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Hanisch, Markus & Rommel, Jens & Mueller, Malte, 2012. "Variation In Farm Gate Milk Prices And The Cooperative Yardstick Revisited – Panel Evidence From The European Dairy Sectors," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137138, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sesmero, Juan & Balagtas, Joseph, 2016. "Spatial Competition and Welfare Ranking of Biofuel Policies," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236101, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rianne Duinen & Tatiana Filatova & Wander Jager & Anne Veen, 2016. "Going beyond perfect rationality: drought risk, economic choices and the influence of social networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 335-369, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:4:p:949-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.