Spatial Price Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Francisco Javier Casado-Izaga, 2014. "Zoning Under Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 659-665, April.
- Martin, Julien, 2012.
"Markups, quality, and transport costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 777-791.
- Julien Martin, 2009. "Spatial Price Discrimination in International Markets," Working Papers 2009-21, CEPII research center.
- Julien Martin, 2010. "Markups, Quality and Transport Costs," Working Papers 2010-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Ehud Zuscovitch, 2010. "Jack of All Trades or Master of One? The Specialization–Flexibility Trade-off," Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harry Bloch & Nick Wills-Johnson, 2011. "Appraising the ACCC's Caltex-Mobil Decision: An Alternative Measure of Competition Based on Networks," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 5-20.
- Ralph M. Braid, 2016. "Potential merger-forcing entry reduces maximum spacing between firms in spatial competition," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 653-669, August.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "A Comment on "Sequential Spatial Competition in Vertically Related Industries with Different Product Varieties"," MPRA Paper 73485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Stimson, 2014. "Proximity and endogenous regional development," Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 1, pages 47-93 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Masahisa Fujita, 2010. "The Evolution Of Spatial Economics: From Thünen To The New Economic Geography," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-32.
- Stef Proost & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "What Can Be Learned from Spatial Economics?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 167/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2015. "Endogenous Flexibility In The Flexible Manufacturing System," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2017. "Spatial Price Discrimination and Privatization on Vertically Related Markets," MPRA Paper 76964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz, 2008. "Analysis of the World Market for Steam Coal Using a Complementarity Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 818, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:151-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koponen, Aki T., 2002. "Competition in Local Loan Markets. An Application of Linear City-Model with Price Discrimination," Discussion Papers 784, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:4:y:1937:i:3:p:182-191.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .