Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 260835 Re-Envisioning the Margin Protection Program
by Richard, Jessica & Tyler, Mark & Burdine, Kenneth
- 260834 Capital-Labor Constant Substitution Elasticities: A Meta-Analysis
by Chepeliev, Marsym & Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Koetse, Mark
- 260825 Adopting Bio-Energy Crops: Does Farmers Attitude toward Loss Matter?
by Anand, Mohit & Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 259703 Can Pollution Prevention Reduce Pollution Substitution?
by Bi, Xiang & Lee, Sangyoul
- 259211 The Joy of Cooking? Analysis of Well-Being in Food Activities and Implications for Nutrition Policies
by Sun, Yu & You, Wen & Davis, George C.
- 259210 The Impact of Index Insurance and Joint Liability on Borrowing and Risk Taking among Smallholder Farmers: Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment in Tanzania
by Gallenstein, Richard & Flatnes, Jon Einar & Dougherty, John & Mishra, Khushbu & Miranda, Mario & Sam, Abdoul
- 259208 Surprise and Dispersion: Informational Impact of USDA Announcements
by Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Frijns, Bart & Indriawan, Ivan & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
- 259207 The Information Contained in the Duration of Prices
by Frank, Julieta & Arzandeh, Mehdi
- 259206 The Impact of SNAP Participation on Sales of Carbonated Soda
by Burney, Shaheer
- 259205 The Impact of Remittances on Educational Investment and Gender Gap in Nigeria
by Utsumi, Tomoko
- 259204 The Impact of Regulatory Similarity on the Seafood Trade
by Chen, Rui & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 259202 The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Food Choices: Evidence from Frozen Dinner Purchases
by Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen & Colson, Gregory J.
- 259201 The Impact of Minimum Wage on Food Away from Home Expenditure Using Structural Equation Model
by Seok, Jun Ho & Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler B.
- 259200 The Impact of Immigration on the U.S. Agricultural Labor Market Outcomes
by Wei, Xuan & Khachatryan, Hayk
- 259199 The Impact of H1B Reform Act on High-skilled Labor Markets
by Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco A.
- 259198 The impact of E-Verify Adoption on the Supply of Undocumented Labor in the U.S. Agricultural Sector
by Luo, Tianyuan & Kostandini, Genti & Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- 259197 The Impact of Diversifying China’s Global Agri-Food Suppliers on U.S. Exports: A Case Study of China’s Meat Import Demand
by Hejazi, Mina & Zhu, Jue & Marchant, Mary
- 259196 The impact of Cooperative Membership on farm income
by Neves, Mateus C R & Silva, Felipe & Freitas, Carlos Otávio & Braga, Marcelo J.
- 259195 The Impact of Conservation Programs on Local Employment: A Case of Conservation Reserve Program
by LI, Liqing & Ando, Amy W. & Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 259194 Robustness of the Impact of Climate on U.S. Corn Yields
by Niyibizi, Bart & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 259193 The Heterogeneity of Residents’ Preference over a Wide Array of Services, provided by a Master Planned Community (MPC)
by Yoo, James & Browning, Julianna
- 259192 The Greenness of Pakistani Cities: Urban Growth and Household Carbon Emissions
by Hasan, Syed M. & Zhang, Wendong
- 259191 Global Economic and Environmental Interaction of Livestock and Climate Change
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 259190 The Geography and Psychology of Participation in U.S. Federal Crop Insurance Programs
by Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 259189 The Fingerprint of Climate on 65 Years of Increasing and Asymmetric Crop Yield Volatility in the Corn Belt
by Tolhurst, Tor N. & Ker, Alan P.
- 259188 The Feasibility of Area-wide Pest Management under Heterogeneity and Uncertainty: The Case of Citrus Health Management Areas
by Grogan, Kelly A. & Chakravarty, Shourish
- 259187 The Effects of Water Markets: Evidence from the Rio Grande
by Debaere, Peter & Li, Tianshu
- 259186 The Effects of Reference Price on Choice Behavior: Evidence from Two Food Choice Studies
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 259185 The Effects of Private Stocks versus Public Stocks on Food Price Volatility
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Li, Jian
- 259184 The Dynamic Migration Game: A Structural Econometric Model and Application to Rural Mexico
by Rojas Valdes, Ruben I. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Taylor, J. Edward
- 259183 The Effects of Irrigation and Climate on the High Plains Aquifer: An econometric analysis of groundwater levels and irrigation behavior
by Silva, Felipe & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Schoengold, Karina
- 259182 The Effectiveness of Temporary Driving Restrictions: Evidence from Air Pollution, Vehicle Flows, and Mass-Transit Users in Santiago
by Rivera, Nathaly M.
- 259181 The effect of 'traffic-light' nutritional labelling on carbonated soft drink purchases in Ecuador
by Sandoval, Luis A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Sanchez, Marcos & Borja, Ivan & Cabrera, Tania
- 259180 The effect of the rural development project on non-farm income in South Korea: Application of extended decomposition method
by Lee, Seong Woo & Hwang, Jae Hee
- 259179 The effect of the number of alternatives in choice experiment questions
by Weng, Weizhe & Morrison, Mark & Boyle, Kevin J. & Boxall, Peter C.
- 259178 The Effect of School Transfers on Academic and Non-academic Performance of Rural-to-Urban Migrant Children in China
by Gong, Xuche & Yuan, Yan
- 259177 The Effect of Restaurant Calorie Labeling on Dietary Intake
by Todd, Jessica E. & Mancino, Lisa & Restrepo, Brandon J. & Dicken, Christopher W. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Kavanaugh, Claudine
- 259176 Mining and Alcohol Consumption: New Evidence from Northern Canada
by Godfrey, Todd L. & Wichmann, Bruno
- 259175 The Effect of Price Risk and Market Participation on the Demand for Nutrition Among Agricultural Households in Bangladesh
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 259174 The Effect of Intermediary Market Power on Grain Quality in India
by Skidmore, Marin & Baylis, Kathy & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P. & Michelson, Hope C.
- 259173 The Effect of Income on Private-Label Demand of Fluid Milk in the United States
by Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 259172 The Effect of Immigration on Native Workers: Evidence from the US Construction Sector
by Rutledge, Zachariah & Mérel, Pierre
- 259171 Discount rates for temporal food consumption and the relevance of childhood socioeconomic status
by Short, Gianna & Yue, Chengyan
- 259170 The effect of technical change and public expenditure on the substitution between the Brazilian Amazon and Agricultural commodities
by Silva, Felipe
- 259169 The determinants of loan acceptance: A case study of French farms
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Madiès, Philippe
- 259168 The determinants of financial distress in French farms: Analysts versus Algorithms
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Madiès, Philippe
- 259167 The Cost of Wildfires in Heavily Urbanized Areas: A Hedonic Approach
by Tanner, Sophia & Garnache, Cloe
- 259166 The Cost of Regulation to California Farmers
by McCullough, Michael P. & Hamilton, Lynn L. & MacEwan, Duncan
- 259165 The Cost of Forward Contracting in CIF NOLA and Mississippi River Barge Freight Markets
by Isbell, Bradley J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Brorsen, Wade
- 259164 The Consumer Welfare Impact of Expanding Access to Fruits and Vegetables in Food Deserts
by Fan, Linlin
- 259163 Farm production, child dietary intake and household wealth: Results from a nationally-representative survey in Nepal
by Mulmi, Prajula & Masters, William A. & Block, Steven A. & Webb, Patrick
- 259162 The Benefits of Crop Insurance
by Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 259161 The Availability and Demand for Whole-wheat Bread among WIC Households
by Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng & Hyman, Jeffrey & McLaughlin, Patrick W.
- 259160 Sustainable intensive fish farming: The prospects of aquaponics
by Hochman, Gal & Hochman, Eithan & Naveh, Nadav
- 259159 Success or Waste of Taxpayer Money? Impact Assessment of Rural Development Programs in Hungary
by Bakucs, Zoltan L. & Ferto, Imre
- 259158 Strategic Polluters in China: Geographic Spillovers in Water and Air Pollution
by Yan, Youpei
- 259157 Policy Instruments, Strategic Interactions, and Incentives for Habitat Conservation for Imperiled Species
by Reeling, Carson & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 259156 Store choice behavior of processed food shoppers: The effect of time sensitivity and information
by Kim, Dahye & Ahn, Byeong-il
- 259155 Stochastic optimization of switchgrass-based biofuel supply chain considering feedstock yield uncertainty and risk preference
by Sharma, Bijay P. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang Edward & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Boyer, Christopher N.
- 259154 Stochastic Frontier Estimation of Buyer Power: An Application to the Brazilian Milk Market
by Scalco, Paulo R. & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & He, Xi
- 259153 Stewardship signaling and the power of using social pressures to reduce nonpoint source pollution
by Griesinger, Mark R. & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Messer, Kent D. & Butler, Julianna & Fooks, Jacob
- 259152 The ‘Learning Effect’ and the Impact of High Maximum Residue Limit Standards on U.S. Vegetable Exports
by Seok, Jun Ho & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
- 259151 Examining Dynamically Changing Cattle Market Linkages with Inventory as Controlled Transitions
by Li, Yunhan & Li, Wenying & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 259150 Testing for Persistent Japanese Beef Trade Impacts from BSE Using a Time-Varying Armington Model
by Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt
- 259149 Testing for complementarity between the use of continuous no-till and cover crops: an application of Entropy approach
by Tran, Dat Q. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A.
- 259148 Temporary Subsidies and Persistent Behavior: Evidence from Conservation Tillage
by Wallander, Steven & Bowman, Maria S. & Claassen, Roger L.
- 259147 Temporary price reduction and price expectation in U.S. orange juice sales
by Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa A.
- 259146 Technology, Resources, and Knowledge: Structural Change in the U.S. Dairy Industry
by Minegishi, Kota & Ueda, Kohei & Pieralli, Simone
- 259145 Spatially Smoothed Crop Yield Density Estimation: Physical Distance vs Climate Similarity
by Park, Eunchun & Brorsen, Wade & Harri, Ardian
- 259144 Spatial Variation in Housing Market Bust and Recovery Responses: Are Urban Areas More Resilient?
by Ahn, Jae-Wan & Irwin, Elena G.
- 259143 Spatial urban development and transformation of African agriculture: A view from space
by Alia, Didier Y. & Boone, Christopher
- 259142 Measuring the Effectiveness of Agricultural Conservation Expenditures on Water Quality
by Sun, Shanxia & Gramig, Ben & Delgado, Michael & Sesmero, Juan Pablo
- 259141 Spatial and Temporal Variation in Price Premiums for Organic Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
by Cakir, Metin & Beatty, Timothy & Boland, Michael A. & Park, Timothy A. & Wang, Yanghao
- 259140 Can Social Capital Boost Irrigation Capital? Empirical Evidence from North China
by Nian, Yefan & Huang, Qiuqiong
- 259139 SNAP Household Food Expenditures Using Non-SNAP Payment Methods
by Leschewski, Andrea M. & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- 259138 Similia Similibus Curantur: Farm Level Risk Balancing Behavior
by Tamirat, Aderajew AS & Trujillo-Barrera, Andres A. & Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 259137 Short-term impacts of a livestock transfer and training program in rural Nepal
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas & Thompson, William M.
- 259136 Shady Business: Why do Puerto Rican Coffee Farmers Adopt Conservation Agriculture Practices?
by Villegas, Laura
- 259135 Selling Demand-Based Pricing
by Larson, Ronald B.
- 259134 School Quality and Rural In-Migration: Can Improving the Quality of Rural Schools Attract New Residents?
by Marre, Alexander W. & Rupasingha, Anil
- 259133 Demand for aflatoxin-safe maize in Kenya: Dynamic response to price and advertising
by Hoffmann, Vivian E. & Moser, Christine M. & Herrman, Timothy
- 259132 Mitigation of water related zoonotic diseases on small-scale integrated farms in Vietnam
by Hall, David C. & Le, Quynh B.
- 259131 Revisiting the Neoclassical Model of Out-farm Migration: Evidence from Nonlinear Panel Time Series Data
by Tayebi, Zahra & Onel, Gulcan
- 259130 Response of North Dakota Soybean Flows to the Panama Canal Expansion: A Positive Mathematical Programming Model
by Schweizer, Heidi
- 259129 Resilience to Shocks during Adolescence and Later Human Capital Outcomes: Evidence from Natural Disasters in the Philippines
by Herrera Almanza, Catalina & Cas, Ava
- 259128 Resilience to an acute covariate shock: The Nepal earthquake of 2015 and offsetting NGO treatment effects
by Thompson, William M. & Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas
- 259127 Residents’ Preferences in Adopting Water Runoff Management Practices: Examining the Effect of Behavioral Nudges in a Field Experiment
by Li, Tongzhe & Fooks, Jacob & Messer, Kent D.
- 259126 Recycling Irrigation Water on Ornamental Nursery Operations: Will Consumer Premiums Compensate for Growers' Costs?
by Cao, Xiang & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, Jim
- 259125 Recalibrating the Reported Returns to Agricultural R&D: What if We All Heeded Griliches?
by Rao, Xudong & Hurley, Terrance M. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 259124 Quantifying the Structure of Food Demand in Russia Using Provincial-Level Panel Data on Food Consumption
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 259123 Quantifying the Health Effect of Information on Pollution Levels in Chile
by Hellman, Kelly L. & Mullins, Jamie
- 259122 Quantifying the Benefits of Supplemented Irrigation due to Less Volatile Yields: A Prospect Theory Approach Applied to Summer Crops in Uruguay
by Rosas, Juan Francisco & Sans, Mariana & Arana, Santiago
- 259121 Google Trends and Product Market: Evidence from the Wine Market
by Chen, Kuan-Ju & Chen, Kuan-Heng
- 259120 Federal crop insurance and agricultural credit use
by Ifft, Jennifer & Jodlowski, Margaret
- 259119 Quality Forecasts: Predicting When and How Much Markets Value Higher Protein Wheat
by Bekkerman, Anton
- 259118 The Impact of Consumer Heterogeneity and Surrounding Amenities in Determining Traveler Behavior: A Choice Experiment on Agritourism
by Van Sandt, Anders T. & Costanigro, Marco & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D.
- 259117 Property Values and the Risk from an Oil Spill: the Effects of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in Hillsborough County
by Hellman, Kelly L. & Walsh, Patrick J.
- 259116 Estimating Co-pollutant Benefits from Climate Change Policies in the Electricity Sector: An Empirical Approach
by Simon, Daniel H. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Hollingsworth, Alex
- 259115 Product Formulation and Glyphosate Application Rates: Confusion or Rational Behavior?
by Perry, Edward & Hennessy, David A. & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 259114 Producers Valuation of Feeder Cattle Characteristics: A Hedonic Model for Heterogeneous Inputs
by Zapata, Samuel D.
- 259113 Why Shopping Frequency is a Key Determinant of Diet-Based Diseases
by Colby, Scott
- 259112 Private R&D Investment in the U.S. Food and Agricultural Sectors, 1950-2014
by Lee, Kyuseon & Pardey, Philip G. & Dehmer, Steven P. & Miller, Steve J.
- 259111 Private costs for environmental goods provision in a development context: lab and field tests of a novel cost-revealing mechanism
by Bell, Samuel D.
- 259110 Prioritization of Farm Success Factors by Commercial Farm Managers
by Lai, John & Widmar, Nicole & Gunderson, Michael A. & Widmar, David & Ortega, David L.
- 258578 Price-Based Policies for Managing Residential Land Development: Impacts on Water Quality
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Klaiber, Allen & Newburn, David
- 258577 Price Determination and Margin Volatility in Thinly Traded Commodity Markets: An Application to Major U.S. Field Crops
by Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon & Adjemian, Michael K. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 258576 Preferences and Prevention: Risk Management in Seed Potato Production
by Fuller, Kate B. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Zidack, Nina
- 258575 Identifying Potential Information Effects Associated with the Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
by Ahn, Sunjin & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 258574 Trade War and Social Welfare: A Structural Model of the US Solar Industry
by Wang, Wenjun
- 258573 Population Aging and Growth of Developed Countries’ Agricultural Sector: Focusing on the Inverse Relationship between Aging and Cognitive Abilities
by Seok, Jun Ho & Reed, Michael R. & Moon, Han-Pil
- 258572 Pesticide Substitution Under Maximum Residue Limits: Application to Hops Production
by Gu, Xi & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 258571 Perception Biases and Land Use Decisions
by Feng, Hongli & Wang, Tong & Hennessy, David A.
- 258570 Panel Price Index Construction with Chinese Scanner Data on Non-Alcoholic Beverages
by Shin, Soye & Zhen, Chen
- 258569 Optimal timber management decisions in the face of future uncertainties
by Sohngen, Brent & Golub, Alla & Cai, Yongyang & Hertel, Thomas W. & Kim, John
- 258568 Optimal Forest Fire Management with Applications to Florida
by Al Abri, Ibtisam H. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Daigneault, Adam
- 258567 On the Impacts of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Agri-food Trade: New Evidence from Chinese Firms
by Xie, Chaoping & Grant, Jason & You, Wen
- 258566 On the Efficiency of Pseudo Risk Pools and Proxy Yield Data on Crop Insurance and Reinsurance in U.S
by Awondo, Sebastain N. & Shurley, Don W.
- 258565 Norm Sensitivity and Preferences for Credence Attributes Elicited in Experimental Auctions: The Case of Animal Welfare Information and WTP for Ice Cream
by Sackett, Hillary M. & Kelley, Lindsey
- 258564 Worldwide Crop Supply Responses to El Niño Southern Oscillation
by Villoria, Nelson B. & Delgado, Michael
- 258563 Neurological Effect of Farmer Pesticide Use in China: Implications for Agricultural Cleaner and Healthier Production
by Zhang, Chao & Sun, Yiduo & Hu, Ruifa & Huang, Xusheng
- 258562 Nested biofuels mandates: impacts of policy product differentiation on commodity markets
by Babcock, Bruce A. & Carriquiry, Miguel A.
- 258561 Multicrop Production Decisions and Economic Irrigation Water Use Efficiency: Effects of Water Costs, Pressure Irrigation Adoption and Climate Determinants
by Fan, Yubing & Massey, Raymond E. & Park, Seong C.
- 258560 Multi-Commodity Hedging in the Live Cattle Futures Market
by Anderson, David P. & Fei, Chengcheng & Stevens, Reid & Vedenov, Dmitry
- 258559 Motivating Energy Conservation among Non-rate Paying Households with Feedback and Social Nudges: A Cautionary Tale
by Crago, Christine L. & Spraggon, John & Hunter, Elizabeth
- 258558 Modeling the factors affecting farmers’ timing of adoption of in-field conservation cropping practices
by Canales Medina, Elizabeth & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 258557 Modeling Supply and Demand in the Chinese Automobile Industry
by Chen, Yuan & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Muehlegger, Erich & Wilen, James E.
- 258556 Modeling No-Tillage Adoption by Corn and Soybean Producers: A Binary Panel Approach
by Wade, Tara & Pailler, Sharon & Claassen, Roger L.
- 258555 Modeling Rational But Inattentive Consumer’s Residential Water Demand
by Wang, Xiangrui & Lee, Jukwan & Yan, Jia & Thompson, Gary D.
- 258554 Misreporting Month of Birth: Implications for Research on Nutrition and Early Childhood in Low-Income Countries
by Larsen, Anna F. & Headey, Derek & Masters, William A.
- 258553 Misclassification Errors of Subjective Well-being: A New Approach to Mapping Happiness
by Zhang, Yinjunjie & Xu, Zhicheng Phil & Palma, Marco A.
- 258552 Measuring the Impact of Greenway Infrastructure: Evidence on Heterogeneous Demand for Environmental Amenities
by Parton, Lee
- 258551 Measuring the Farm Level Impact of Rural Credit: A Two-stage Approach
by Eusébio, Gabriela Dos Santos & Gori-Maia, Alexandre & Silveira, Rodrigo Lanna F.
- 258550 Measuring Female Empowerment in the Context of Unwanted Responsibilities: the case of Guatemalan women with migrant partners
by Reimao, Maira E. & Tas, Emcet O.
- 258549 Measuring Agricultural and Structural Transformation
by Naseem, Anwar & Oehmke, James F. & Anderson, Jock & Mbaye, Samba & Pray, Carl & Nagarajan, Latha & Moss, Charles B. & Post, Lori
- 258548 Me, the Poor or the Environment: Evaluating the Relative Strength of Social and Environmental Preferences
by Brady, Michael P. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 258547 Marketization, Factor Mobility ,Regional Disparity and the Development of Urbanization: Evidence from China
by Zhang, Yanhong
- 258546 Market Structure Determinants of Performance for Independent Supermarkets
by Volpe, Richard J. & Cho, Clare
- 258545 Market Responses to Information Conveying Mixed Messages – Prediction of Informational Impacts on Consumer Willingness to Pay for Eggs from Welfare Enhanced Cage Systems using Discrete Choice Experiments
by Cao, Ying & Chen, Chen & Cranfield, John & Widowski, Tina
- 258544 Market Power in Feedstock Procurement and Economic Effects of Corn Ethanol
by Jung, Jinho & Sesmero, Juan Pablo & Balagtas, Joseph V.
- 258543 Price Dependencies of Margin Coverage
by Aglasan, Serkan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 258542 Managing Livestock Disease Transmission as a Nonpoint Source Biological Pollutant
by Horan, Richard D. & Reeling, Carson
- 258541 Managing Biological Pollution with Trade Flows in Mind: An Endogenous Ecological-Economic Geography
by Horan, Richard D. & Castro, Miguel & Wolf, Christopher A.
- 258540 The bio-economics of managing invasive plant externalities in forests with heterogeneous landowner preferences
by Atallah, Shadi S.
- 258539 Household Migration and Expenditure Decisions
by Noray, Savannah & Janzen, Sarah A.
- 258538 Location and Profit Drivers of Local Food Hubs
by Cleary, Rebecca & Goetz, Stephan J. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D. & Ge, Houtian
- 258537 Linking Agricultural Land Conservation and Provision of Ecosystem Services: A Choice Experiment Approach
by Wang, Haoluan & Swallow, Brent M.
- 258536 Land Use Conversion for Perennial Energy Crops Production: Dynamics and Uncertainty
by Li, Xiaogu & Zipp, Katherine Y.
- 258535 Land Tenure and Adoption of Straw Retention: Evidence from Chinese Grain Crop Growers
by Mei, Yingdan & Gao, Li & Zhang, Wendong
- 258534 Land Inequality and the Provision of Public Works - Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
by Li, Yanan
- 258533 Land Consolidation, Productivity and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from a Cross Section of Farm Households in China
by Cheng, Shen & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Zheng, Zhihao & Sun, Hao
- 258532 Labeling Food Safety Attributes: To Inform or Not to Inform?
by Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 258531 Joint Liability Group Credit Linked with Index Insurance: A Dynamic Game Framework
by Chen, Jian & Miranda, Mario J.
- 258530 It’s OK – It’s Organic! Hedonic Analysis of Snack Bars
by Wang, Xiaojin & Boys, Kathryn A. & Hooker, Neal
- 258529 ISO 14001 Adoption and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from South Korean Manufacturing Industry
by Song, Danbee & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 258528 What determines the long time lags in farmer’s decision to adopt new rice varieties? Evidence from Lampung, Indonesia
by Ahsanuzzaman, Ahsanuzzaman & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 258527 Is Farm Management System Significant to Explain Technical Efficiencies Differences and Technology Gap of Uruguay’s Dairy Farms?
by Garcia-Suarez, Federico & Perez-Quesada, Gabriela & Cavalleri, Magela
- 258526 Irrigation Scheduling in Crop Production in Louisiana
by Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Guidry, Kurt
- 258525 Investment Analysis of Long-term Cover Crops and Tillage Systems on Cotton Production
by Boyer, Christopher M. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Tyler, Donald
- 258524 Investigating the Impact of Climate Change on the Demand for Index Insurance
by Dougherty, John & Flatnes, Jon Einar & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J. & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 258523 Investigating the Effects of the Medical Marijuana Laws on High School Graduation
by Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco A.
- 258522 Intrahousehold decision making on rice varietal trait improvements: Using experiments to estimate gender influence
by Maligalig, Rio L. & Demont, Matty & Umberger, Wendy J. & Peralta, Alexandra
- 258521 Internet Usage and Rural Entrepreneurship in China
by Zhang, Chuanchuan & Zhao, Jianmei
- 258520 Integration and hedging efficiency between the Brazilian and the U.S. ethanol markets
by Capitani, Daniel Henrique Dario & Tonin, Julyerme M. & Cruz, Jose Cesar
- 258519 Pesticides: What you don’t know can hurt you
by Goeb, Joseph C. & Dillon, Andrew & Lupi, Frank & Tschirley, David
- 258518 Individual discounts rates for water-saving irrigation technologies using contingent valuation
by Kovacs, Kent & Lee, Ji Yong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Henry, Christopher & Tsiboe, Francis & Krutz, Larry
- 258517 Independent Grocery Stores in the Changing Landscape of the U.S. Food Retail Industry
by Cho, Clare & Volpe, Richard J.
- 258516 Does Regulation Hurt Innovation in Animal Pharma? The Case of New Animal Antibiotics
by Clancy, Matthew S. & Sneeringer, Stacy E.
- 258515 Improved Agricultural Technology Adoption in Zambia: Are Women Farmers Being Left Behind?
by Namonje-Kapembwa, Thelma & Chapoto, Antony
- 258514 Importance of Tracking Rice for Feed Consumption
by Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon & Childs, Nathan W. & Hansen, James M. & Dyck, John H.
- 258513 Impacts of the U.S. Ethanol Boom on Corn Transportation Markets
by Schweizer, Heidi
- 258512 Impacts of Climate change on Federal Crop Insurance Loss Ratios
by Yi, Jing & Richardson, James W. & Bryant, Henry L. & Worqlul, Abeyou W.
- 258511 Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake and Inbound Tourism Demand across Countries: Similarities and Differences
by Go, Donghun & Pang, Arwin & Tejeda, Hernan A. & Kim, Man-Keun
- 258510 Impact of participation in certified organic production on farm household’s economic and agri-environmental performance
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 258509 Impact of Intra-respondent Variations in Attribute Attendance on Consumer Preference in Food Choice
by Chen, Xuqi & Shen, Meng & Gao, Zhifeng
- 258508 Impact of intra-household resource allocation on bargaining power for contraceptive use in the rural household of Sub-Sahara Africa: A case study in rural area of Rwanda
by Matsuda, Hirotaka & Shimamura, Y. & Sekiyama, M. & Mohan, G. & Aoun, N.
- 258507 Impact of Access to Emergency Contraceptives on Risk Behavior: Evidence from a Policy Change in India
by Shukla, Pallavi & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P.
- 258506 Immigration Status and Workers’ Willingness to Stay in Farm Work
by Guan, Zhengfei & Qushim, Berdikul & Wu, Feng
- 258505 Identity Comparison and Member Commitment to Agricultural Cooperatives: A Renewed Analysis Comparing Two Estimation Techniques
by Entsminger, Jason S.
- 258504 Identifying the Impact of Financialization in Commodity Futures Prices from Index Rebalancing
by Yan, Lei & Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 258503 Identification of and Consumer Behavior in Food Deserts: A Case Study of South Korea
by Heo, Seong-Yoon & Lee, Kyei-Im & Zulauf, Carl R. & Noh, Seung-Chul & Kim, Sang-Hyo
- 258502 Hybrid Vehicles and Household Driving Behavior: Implications for Miles Traveled and Gasoline Consumption
by Sun, Shanxia & Delgado, Michael & Khanna, Neha
- 258501 An Analysis of Almond Pollination Rates Received by Rocky Mountain Beekeepers
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Jones Ritten, Chian A. & Mallika Appuhamilage, Buddhika P.
- 258500 How Scary Are Food Scares? Evidence from Animal Disease Outbreaks
by Houser, Dwight M. & Karali, Berna
- 258499 How Much Does Food Environment Matter: A Case Study of the Value of Food Environment in Dan River Region
by Yu, Ling & You, Wen & Hill, Jennie
- 258498 Do Secure Property Rights Affect Resource Allocation and Firm Production? Evidence from Water Right Adjudications in Idaho
by Browne, Oliver R.
- 258497 How do improved drying and storage practices influence aflatoxin spread? Evidence from smallholder households in Senegal
by Prieto, Stacy & Bauchet, Jonathan & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob
- 258496 How Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Impact the Material Well-being of SNAP Participants? A Distributional Approach
by Valizadeh, Pourya & Smith, Travis A.
- 258495 Household use of renewable energy and the perception of solar panel attributes
by Klepacka, Anna M. & Meng, Ting & Winek, Magdalena & Stepien, Anna & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 258494 Household food retail environment and shopping behavior
by Beatty, Timothy & Cuffey, Joel
- 258493 High Priority Violations and Intra-firm Pollution Substitution
by Rijal, Binish & Khanna, Neha
- 258492 Maize Yield Response to Fertilizer under Differing Agro-Ecological Conditions in Burkina Faso
by Theriault, Veronique & Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza
- 258491 Healthy Foods: Tax or Voucher?
by Nguyen, Ly & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 258490 Health Insurance and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Natural Experiment of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate
by Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco A.
- 258489 Has the weather got you down? The impact of temperature on mental health
by Li, Mengyao & Ferreira, Susana & Smith, Travis A.
- 258488 How Fluctuations in Farm and Off-Farm Income Could Affect the Financial Performance of U.S. Farm Operator Dairy Farms: A Farm-level Analysis
by Erickson, Kenneth W. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Subedi, Dipak & Nehring, Richard F. & Harris, James Michael
- 258487 Greenhouse gas emissions and productive efficiency in Alberta dairy production: What are the trade-offs?
by Le, Stephanie & Jeffrey, Scott R. & An, Henry
- 258486 Green Acres? Cannabis agriculture and rural land values in Northern California
by Schwab, Benjamin & Butsic, Van A.
- 258485 Good intentions bad outcomes: the effects of investment subsidies on agricultural productivity
by Bawa, Siraj G.
- 258484 Good Agricultural Practices, Farm Income, and Fertilizer Usage: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Nepal
by Bairagi, Subir K. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Giri, Anil
- 258483 Going Beyond the Blend Wall: Policy Incentives for Fuel Consumers to Supplement the Renewable Fuel Standard
by Zhong, Jia & Khanna, Madhu & Chen, Xiaoguang