Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 260835 Re-Envisioning the Margin Protection Program
by Richard, Jessica & Tyler, Mark & Burdine, Kenneth
- 260834 Capital-Labor Constant Substitution Elasticities: A Meta-Analysis
by Chepeliev, Marsym & Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Koetse, Mark
- 260825 Adopting Bio-Energy Crops: Does Farmers Attitude toward Loss Matter?
by Anand, Mohit & Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 259703 Can Pollution Prevention Reduce Pollution Substitution?
by Bi, Xiang & Lee, Sangyoul
- 259211 The Joy of Cooking? Analysis of Well-Being in Food Activities and Implications for Nutrition Policies
by Sun, Yu & You, Wen & Davis, George C.
- 259210 The Impact of Index Insurance and Joint Liability on Borrowing and Risk Taking among Smallholder Farmers: Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment in Tanzania
by Gallenstein, Richard & Flatnes, Jon Einar & Dougherty, John & Mishra, Khushbu & Miranda, Mario & Sam, Abdoul
- 259208 Surprise and Dispersion: Informational Impact of USDA Announcements
by Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Frijns, Bart & Indriawan, Ivan & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
- 259207 The Information Contained in the Duration of Prices
by Frank, Julieta & Arzandeh, Mehdi
- 259206 The Impact of SNAP Participation on Sales of Carbonated Soda
by Burney, Shaheer
- 259205 The Impact of Remittances on Educational Investment and Gender Gap in Nigeria
by Utsumi, Tomoko
- 259204 The Impact of Regulatory Similarity on the Seafood Trade
by Chen, Rui & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 259202 The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Food Choices: Evidence from Frozen Dinner Purchases
by Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen & Colson, Gregory J.
- 259201 The Impact of Minimum Wage on Food Away from Home Expenditure Using Structural Equation Model
by Seok, Jun Ho & Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler B.
- 259200 The Impact of Immigration on the U.S. Agricultural Labor Market Outcomes
by Wei, Xuan & Khachatryan, Hayk
- 259199 The Impact of H1B Reform Act on High-skilled Labor Markets
by Zhang, Yinjunjie & Palma, Marco A.
- 259198 The impact of E-Verify Adoption on the Supply of Undocumented Labor in the U.S. Agricultural Sector
by Luo, Tianyuan & Kostandini, Genti & Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- 259197 The Impact of Diversifying China’s Global Agri-Food Suppliers on U.S. Exports: A Case Study of China’s Meat Import Demand
by Hejazi, Mina & Zhu, Jue & Marchant, Mary
- 259196 The impact of Cooperative Membership on farm income
by Neves, Mateus C R & Silva, Felipe & Freitas, Carlos Otávio & Braga, Marcelo J.
- 259195 The Impact of Conservation Programs on Local Employment: A Case of Conservation Reserve Program
by LI, Liqing & Ando, Amy W. & Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 259194 Robustness of the Impact of Climate on U.S. Corn Yields
by Niyibizi, Bart & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 259193 The Heterogeneity of Residents’ Preference over a Wide Array of Services, provided by a Master Planned Community (MPC)
by Yoo, James & Browning, Julianna
- 259192 The Greenness of Pakistani Cities: Urban Growth and Household Carbon Emissions
by Hasan, Syed M. & Zhang, Wendong
- 259191 Global Economic and Environmental Interaction of Livestock and Climate Change
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 259190 The Geography and Psychology of Participation in U.S. Federal Crop Insurance Programs
by Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 259189 The Fingerprint of Climate on 65 Years of Increasing and Asymmetric Crop Yield Volatility in the Corn Belt
by Tolhurst, Tor N. & Ker, Alan P.
- 259188 The Feasibility of Area-wide Pest Management under Heterogeneity and Uncertainty: The Case of Citrus Health Management Areas
by Grogan, Kelly A. & Chakravarty, Shourish
- 259187 The Effects of Water Markets: Evidence from the Rio Grande
by Debaere, Peter & Li, Tianshu
- 259186 The Effects of Reference Price on Choice Behavior: Evidence from Two Food Choice Studies
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 259185 The Effects of Private Stocks versus Public Stocks on Food Price Volatility
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Li, Jian
- 259184 The Dynamic Migration Game: A Structural Econometric Model and Application to Rural Mexico
by Rojas Valdes, Ruben I. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Taylor, J. Edward
- 259183 The Effects of Irrigation and Climate on the High Plains Aquifer: An econometric analysis of groundwater levels and irrigation behavior
by Silva, Felipe & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Schoengold, Karina
- 259182 The Effectiveness of Temporary Driving Restrictions: Evidence from Air Pollution, Vehicle Flows, and Mass-Transit Users in Santiago
by Rivera, Nathaly M.
- 259181 The effect of 'traffic-light' nutritional labelling on carbonated soft drink purchases in Ecuador
by Sandoval, Luis A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Sanchez, Marcos & Borja, Ivan & Cabrera, Tania
- 259180 The effect of the rural development project on non-farm income in South Korea: Application of extended decomposition method
by Lee, Seong Woo & Hwang, Jae Hee
- 259179 The effect of the number of alternatives in choice experiment questions
by Weng, Weizhe & Morrison, Mark & Boyle, Kevin J. & Boxall, Peter C.
- 259178 The Effect of School Transfers on Academic and Non-academic Performance of Rural-to-Urban Migrant Children in China
by Gong, Xuche & Yuan, Yan
- 259177 The Effect of Restaurant Calorie Labeling on Dietary Intake
by Todd, Jessica E. & Mancino, Lisa & Restrepo, Brandon J. & Dicken, Christopher W. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Kavanaugh, Claudine
- 259176 Mining and Alcohol Consumption: New Evidence from Northern Canada
by Godfrey, Todd L. & Wichmann, Bruno
- 259175 The Effect of Price Risk and Market Participation on the Demand for Nutrition Among Agricultural Households in Bangladesh
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 259174 The Effect of Intermediary Market Power on Grain Quality in India
by Skidmore, Marin & Baylis, Kathy & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P. & Michelson, Hope C.
- 259173 The Effect of Income on Private-Label Demand of Fluid Milk in the United States
by Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 259172 The Effect of Immigration on Native Workers: Evidence from the US Construction Sector
by Rutledge, Zachariah & Mérel, Pierre
- 259171 Discount rates for temporal food consumption and the relevance of childhood socioeconomic status
by Short, Gianna & Yue, Chengyan
- 259170 The effect of technical change and public expenditure on the substitution between the Brazilian Amazon and Agricultural commodities
by Silva, Felipe
- 259169 The determinants of loan acceptance: A case study of French farms
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Madiès, Philippe
- 259168 The determinants of financial distress in French farms: Analysts versus Algorithms
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Madiès, Philippe
- 259167 The Cost of Wildfires in Heavily Urbanized Areas: A Hedonic Approach
by Tanner, Sophia & Garnache, Cloe
- 259166 The Cost of Regulation to California Farmers
by McCullough, Michael P. & Hamilton, Lynn L. & MacEwan, Duncan
- 259165 The Cost of Forward Contracting in CIF NOLA and Mississippi River Barge Freight Markets
by Isbell, Bradley J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Brorsen, Wade
- 259164 The Consumer Welfare Impact of Expanding Access to Fruits and Vegetables in Food Deserts
by Fan, Linlin
- 259163 Farm production, child dietary intake and household wealth: Results from a nationally-representative survey in Nepal
by Mulmi, Prajula & Masters, William A. & Block, Steven A. & Webb, Patrick
- 259162 The Benefits of Crop Insurance
by Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 259161 The Availability and Demand for Whole-wheat Bread among WIC Households
by Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng & Hyman, Jeffrey & McLaughlin, Patrick W.
- 259160 Sustainable intensive fish farming: The prospects of aquaponics
by Hochman, Gal & Hochman, Eithan & Naveh, Nadav
- 259159 Success or Waste of Taxpayer Money? Impact Assessment of Rural Development Programs in Hungary
by Bakucs, Zoltan L. & Ferto, Imre
- 259158 Strategic Polluters in China: Geographic Spillovers in Water and Air Pollution
by Yan, Youpei
- 259157 Policy Instruments, Strategic Interactions, and Incentives for Habitat Conservation for Imperiled Species
by Reeling, Carson & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 259156 Store choice behavior of processed food shoppers: The effect of time sensitivity and information
by Kim, Dahye & Ahn, Byeong-il
- 259155 Stochastic optimization of switchgrass-based biofuel supply chain considering feedstock yield uncertainty and risk preference
by Sharma, Bijay P. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang Edward & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Boyer, Christopher N.
- 259154 Stochastic Frontier Estimation of Buyer Power: An Application to the Brazilian Milk Market
by Scalco, Paulo R. & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & He, Xi
- 259153 Stewardship signaling and the power of using social pressures to reduce nonpoint source pollution
by Griesinger, Mark R. & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Messer, Kent D. & Butler, Julianna & Fooks, Jacob
- 259152 The ‘Learning Effect’ and the Impact of High Maximum Residue Limit Standards on U.S. Vegetable Exports
by Seok, Jun Ho & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
- 259151 Examining Dynamically Changing Cattle Market Linkages with Inventory as Controlled Transitions
by Li, Yunhan & Li, Wenying & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 259150 Testing for Persistent Japanese Beef Trade Impacts from BSE Using a Time-Varying Armington Model
by Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt
- 259149 Testing for complementarity between the use of continuous no-till and cover crops: an application of Entropy approach
by Tran, Dat Q. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A.
- 259148 Temporary Subsidies and Persistent Behavior: Evidence from Conservation Tillage
by Wallander, Steven & Bowman, Maria S. & Claassen, Roger L.
- 259147 Temporary price reduction and price expectation in U.S. orange juice sales
by Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa A.
- 259146 Technology, Resources, and Knowledge: Structural Change in the U.S. Dairy Industry
by Minegishi, Kota & Ueda, Kohei & Pieralli, Simone
- 259145 Spatially Smoothed Crop Yield Density Estimation: Physical Distance vs Climate Similarity
by Park, Eunchun & Brorsen, Wade & Harri, Ardian
- 259144 Spatial Variation in Housing Market Bust and Recovery Responses: Are Urban Areas More Resilient?
by Ahn, Jae-Wan & Irwin, Elena G.
- 259143 Spatial urban development and transformation of African agriculture: A view from space
by Alia, Didier Y. & Boone, Christopher
- 259142 Measuring the Effectiveness of Agricultural Conservation Expenditures on Water Quality
by Sun, Shanxia & Gramig, Ben & Delgado, Michael & Sesmero, Juan Pablo
- 259141 Spatial and Temporal Variation in Price Premiums for Organic Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
by Cakir, Metin & Beatty, Timothy & Boland, Michael A. & Park, Timothy A. & Wang, Yanghao
- 259140 Can Social Capital Boost Irrigation Capital? Empirical Evidence from North China
by Nian, Yefan & Huang, Qiuqiong
- 259139 SNAP Household Food Expenditures Using Non-SNAP Payment Methods
by Leschewski, Andrea M. & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- 259138 Similia Similibus Curantur: Farm Level Risk Balancing Behavior
by Tamirat, Aderajew AS & Trujillo-Barrera, Andres A. & Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 259137 Short-term impacts of a livestock transfer and training program in rural Nepal
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas & Thompson, William M.
- 259136 Shady Business: Why do Puerto Rican Coffee Farmers Adopt Conservation Agriculture Practices?
by Villegas, Laura
- 259135 Selling Demand-Based Pricing
by Larson, Ronald B.
- 259134 School Quality and Rural In-Migration: Can Improving the Quality of Rural Schools Attract New Residents?
by Marre, Alexander W. & Rupasingha, Anil
- 259133 Demand for aflatoxin-safe maize in Kenya: Dynamic response to price and advertising
by Hoffmann, Vivian E. & Moser, Christine M. & Herrman, Timothy
- 259132 Mitigation of water related zoonotic diseases on small-scale integrated farms in Vietnam
by Hall, David C. & Le, Quynh B.
- 259131 Revisiting the Neoclassical Model of Out-farm Migration: Evidence from Nonlinear Panel Time Series Data
by Tayebi, Zahra & Onel, Gulcan
- 259130 Response of North Dakota Soybean Flows to the Panama Canal Expansion: A Positive Mathematical Programming Model
by Schweizer, Heidi
- 259129 Resilience to Shocks during Adolescence and Later Human Capital Outcomes: Evidence from Natural Disasters in the Philippines
by Herrera Almanza, Catalina & Cas, Ava
- 259128 Resilience to an acute covariate shock: The Nepal earthquake of 2015 and offsetting NGO treatment effects
by Thompson, William M. & Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas
- 259127 Residents’ Preferences in Adopting Water Runoff Management Practices: Examining the Effect of Behavioral Nudges in a Field Experiment
by Li, Tongzhe & Fooks, Jacob & Messer, Kent D.
- 259126 Recycling Irrigation Water on Ornamental Nursery Operations: Will Consumer Premiums Compensate for Growers' Costs?
by Cao, Xiang & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, Jim
- 259125 Recalibrating the Reported Returns to Agricultural R&D: What if We All Heeded Griliches?
by Rao, Xudong & Hurley, Terrance M. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 259124 Quantifying the Structure of Food Demand in Russia Using Provincial-Level Panel Data on Food Consumption
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 259123 Quantifying the Health Effect of Information on Pollution Levels in Chile
by Hellman, Kelly L. & Mullins, Jamie
- 259122 Quantifying the Benefits of Supplemented Irrigation due to Less Volatile Yields: A Prospect Theory Approach Applied to Summer Crops in Uruguay
by Rosas, Juan Francisco & Sans, Mariana & Arana, Santiago
- 259121 Google Trends and Product Market: Evidence from the Wine Market
by Chen, Kuan-Ju & Chen, Kuan-Heng
- 259120 Federal crop insurance and agricultural credit use
by Ifft, Jennifer & Jodlowski, Margaret
- 259119 Quality Forecasts: Predicting When and How Much Markets Value Higher Protein Wheat
by Bekkerman, Anton
- 259118 The Impact of Consumer Heterogeneity and Surrounding Amenities in Determining Traveler Behavior: A Choice Experiment on Agritourism
by Van Sandt, Anders T. & Costanigro, Marco & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D.
- 259117 Property Values and the Risk from an Oil Spill: the Effects of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in Hillsborough County
by Hellman, Kelly L. & Walsh, Patrick J.
- 259116 Estimating Co-pollutant Benefits from Climate Change Policies in the Electricity Sector: An Empirical Approach
by Simon, Daniel H. & Zirogiannis, Nikolaos & Hollingsworth, Alex
- 259115 Product Formulation and Glyphosate Application Rates: Confusion or Rational Behavior?
by Perry, Edward & Hennessy, David A. & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 259114 Producers Valuation of Feeder Cattle Characteristics: A Hedonic Model for Heterogeneous Inputs
by Zapata, Samuel D.
- 259113 Why Shopping Frequency is a Key Determinant of Diet-Based Diseases
by Colby, Scott
- 259112 Private R&D Investment in the U.S. Food and Agricultural Sectors, 1950-2014
by Lee, Kyuseon & Pardey, Philip G. & Dehmer, Steven P. & Miller, Steve J.
- 259111 Private costs for environmental goods provision in a development context: lab and field tests of a novel cost-revealing mechanism
by Bell, Samuel D.
- 259110 Prioritization of Farm Success Factors by Commercial Farm Managers
by Lai, John & Widmar, Nicole & Gunderson, Michael A. & Widmar, David & Ortega, David L.
- 258578 Price-Based Policies for Managing Residential Land Development: Impacts on Water Quality
by Wrenn, Douglas H. & Klaiber, Allen & Newburn, David
- 258577 Price Determination and Margin Volatility in Thinly Traded Commodity Markets: An Application to Major U.S. Field Crops
by Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon & Adjemian, Michael K. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 258576 Preferences and Prevention: Risk Management in Seed Potato Production
by Fuller, Kate B. & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Zidack, Nina
- 258575 Identifying Potential Information Effects Associated with the Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
by Ahn, Sunjin & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 258574 Trade War and Social Welfare: A Structural Model of the US Solar Industry
by Wang, Wenjun
- 258573 Population Aging and Growth of Developed Countries’ Agricultural Sector: Focusing on the Inverse Relationship between Aging and Cognitive Abilities
by Seok, Jun Ho & Reed, Michael R. & Moon, Han-Pil
- 258572 Pesticide Substitution Under Maximum Residue Limits: Application to Hops Production
by Gu, Xi & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 258571 Perception Biases and Land Use Decisions
by Feng, Hongli & Wang, Tong & Hennessy, David A.
- 258570 Panel Price Index Construction with Chinese Scanner Data on Non-Alcoholic Beverages
by Shin, Soye & Zhen, Chen
- 258569 Optimal timber management decisions in the face of future uncertainties
by Sohngen, Brent & Golub, Alla & Cai, Yongyang & Hertel, Thomas W. & Kim, John
- 258568 Optimal Forest Fire Management with Applications to Florida
by Al Abri, Ibtisam H. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Daigneault, Adam
- 258567 On the Impacts of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Agri-food Trade: New Evidence from Chinese Firms
by Xie, Chaoping & Grant, Jason & You, Wen
- 258566 On the Efficiency of Pseudo Risk Pools and Proxy Yield Data on Crop Insurance and Reinsurance in U.S
by Awondo, Sebastain N. & Shurley, Don W.
- 258565 Norm Sensitivity and Preferences for Credence Attributes Elicited in Experimental Auctions: The Case of Animal Welfare Information and WTP for Ice Cream
by Sackett, Hillary M. & Kelley, Lindsey
- 258564 Worldwide Crop Supply Responses to El Niño Southern Oscillation
by Villoria, Nelson B. & Delgado, Michael
- 258563 Neurological Effect of Farmer Pesticide Use in China: Implications for Agricultural Cleaner and Healthier Production
by Zhang, Chao & Sun, Yiduo & Hu, Ruifa & Huang, Xusheng
- 258562 Nested biofuels mandates: impacts of policy product differentiation on commodity markets
by Babcock, Bruce A. & Carriquiry, Miguel A.
- 258561 Multicrop Production Decisions and Economic Irrigation Water Use Efficiency: Effects of Water Costs, Pressure Irrigation Adoption and Climate Determinants
by Fan, Yubing & Massey, Raymond E. & Park, Seong C.
- 258560 Multi-Commodity Hedging in the Live Cattle Futures Market
by Anderson, David P. & Fei, Chengcheng & Stevens, Reid & Vedenov, Dmitry
- 258559 Motivating Energy Conservation among Non-rate Paying Households with Feedback and Social Nudges: A Cautionary Tale
by Crago, Christine L. & Spraggon, John & Hunter, Elizabeth
- 258558 Modeling the factors affecting farmers’ timing of adoption of in-field conservation cropping practices
by Canales Medina, Elizabeth & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 258557 Modeling Supply and Demand in the Chinese Automobile Industry
by Chen, Yuan & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Muehlegger, Erich & Wilen, James E.
- 258556 Modeling No-Tillage Adoption by Corn and Soybean Producers: A Binary Panel Approach
by Wade, Tara & Pailler, Sharon & Claassen, Roger L.
- 258555 Modeling Rational But Inattentive Consumer’s Residential Water Demand
by Wang, Xiangrui & Lee, Jukwan & Yan, Jia & Thompson, Gary D.
- 258554 Misreporting Month of Birth: Implications for Research on Nutrition and Early Childhood in Low-Income Countries
by Larsen, Anna F. & Headey, Derek & Masters, William A.
- 258553 Misclassification Errors of Subjective Well-being: A New Approach to Mapping Happiness
by Zhang, Yinjunjie & Xu, Zhicheng Phil & Palma, Marco A.
- 258552 Measuring the Impact of Greenway Infrastructure: Evidence on Heterogeneous Demand for Environmental Amenities
by Parton, Lee
- 258551 Measuring the Farm Level Impact of Rural Credit: A Two-stage Approach
by Eusébio, Gabriela Dos Santos & Gori-Maia, Alexandre & Silveira, Rodrigo Lanna F.
- 258550 Measuring Female Empowerment in the Context of Unwanted Responsibilities: the case of Guatemalan women with migrant partners
by Reimao, Maira E. & Tas, Emcet O.
- 258549 Measuring Agricultural and Structural Transformation
by Naseem, Anwar & Oehmke, James F. & Anderson, Jock & Mbaye, Samba & Pray, Carl & Nagarajan, Latha & Moss, Charles B. & Post, Lori
- 258548 Me, the Poor or the Environment: Evaluating the Relative Strength of Social and Environmental Preferences
by Brady, Michael P. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 258547 Marketization, Factor Mobility ,Regional Disparity and the Development of Urbanization: Evidence from China
by Zhang, Yanhong
- 258546 Market Structure Determinants of Performance for Independent Supermarkets
by Volpe, Richard J. & Cho, Clare
- 258545 Market Responses to Information Conveying Mixed Messages – Prediction of Informational Impacts on Consumer Willingness to Pay for Eggs from Welfare Enhanced Cage Systems using Discrete Choice Experiments
by Cao, Ying & Chen, Chen & Cranfield, John & Widowski, Tina
- 258544 Market Power in Feedstock Procurement and Economic Effects of Corn Ethanol
by Jung, Jinho & Sesmero, Juan Pablo & Balagtas, Joseph V.
- 258543 Price Dependencies of Margin Coverage
by Aglasan, Serkan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 258542 Managing Livestock Disease Transmission as a Nonpoint Source Biological Pollutant
by Horan, Richard D. & Reeling, Carson
- 258541 Managing Biological Pollution with Trade Flows in Mind: An Endogenous Ecological-Economic Geography
by Horan, Richard D. & Castro, Miguel & Wolf, Christopher A.
- 258540 The bio-economics of managing invasive plant externalities in forests with heterogeneous landowner preferences
by Atallah, Shadi S.
- 258539 Household Migration and Expenditure Decisions
by Noray, Savannah & Janzen, Sarah A.
- 258538 Location and Profit Drivers of Local Food Hubs
by Cleary, Rebecca & Goetz, Stephan J. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D. & Ge, Houtian
- 258537 Linking Agricultural Land Conservation and Provision of Ecosystem Services: A Choice Experiment Approach
by Wang, Haoluan & Swallow, Brent M.
- 258536 Land Use Conversion for Perennial Energy Crops Production: Dynamics and Uncertainty
by Li, Xiaogu & Zipp, Katherine Y.
- 258535 Land Tenure and Adoption of Straw Retention: Evidence from Chinese Grain Crop Growers
by Mei, Yingdan & Gao, Li & Zhang, Wendong
- 258534 Land Inequality and the Provision of Public Works - Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
by Li, Yanan
- 258533 Land Consolidation, Productivity and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from a Cross Section of Farm Households in China
by Cheng, Shen & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Zheng, Zhihao & Sun, Hao
- 258532 Labeling Food Safety Attributes: To Inform or Not to Inform?
by Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 258531 Joint Liability Group Credit Linked with Index Insurance: A Dynamic Game Framework
by Chen, Jian & Miranda, Mario J.
- 258530 It’s OK – It’s Organic! Hedonic Analysis of Snack Bars
by Wang, Xiaojin & Boys, Kathryn A. & Hooker, Neal
- 258529 ISO 14001 Adoption and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from South Korean Manufacturing Industry
by Song, Danbee & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 258528 What determines the long time lags in farmer’s decision to adopt new rice varieties? Evidence from Lampung, Indonesia
by Ahsanuzzaman, Ahsanuzzaman & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 258527 Is Farm Management System Significant to Explain Technical Efficiencies Differences and Technology Gap of Uruguay’s Dairy Farms?
by Garcia-Suarez, Federico & Perez-Quesada, Gabriela & Cavalleri, Magela
- 258526 Irrigation Scheduling in Crop Production in Louisiana
by Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Guidry, Kurt
- 258525 Investment Analysis of Long-term Cover Crops and Tillage Systems on Cotton Production
by Boyer, Christopher M. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Tyler, Donald
- 258524 Investigating the Impact of Climate Change on the Demand for Index Insurance
by Dougherty, John & Flatnes, Jon Einar & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J. & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 258523 Investigating the Effects of the Medical Marijuana Laws on High School Graduation
by Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco A.
- 258522 Intrahousehold decision making on rice varietal trait improvements: Using experiments to estimate gender influence
by Maligalig, Rio L. & Demont, Matty & Umberger, Wendy J. & Peralta, Alexandra
- 258521 Internet Usage and Rural Entrepreneurship in China
by Zhang, Chuanchuan & Zhao, Jianmei
- 258520 Integration and hedging efficiency between the Brazilian and the U.S. ethanol markets
by Capitani, Daniel Henrique Dario & Tonin, Julyerme M. & Cruz, Jose Cesar
- 258519 Pesticides: What you don’t know can hurt you
by Goeb, Joseph C. & Dillon, Andrew & Lupi, Frank & Tschirley, David
- 258518 Individual discounts rates for water-saving irrigation technologies using contingent valuation
by Kovacs, Kent & Lee, Ji Yong & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Henry, Christopher & Tsiboe, Francis & Krutz, Larry
- 258517 Independent Grocery Stores in the Changing Landscape of the U.S. Food Retail Industry
by Cho, Clare & Volpe, Richard J.
- 258516 Does Regulation Hurt Innovation in Animal Pharma? The Case of New Animal Antibiotics
by Clancy, Matthew S. & Sneeringer, Stacy E.
- 258515 Improved Agricultural Technology Adoption in Zambia: Are Women Farmers Being Left Behind?
by Namonje-Kapembwa, Thelma & Chapoto, Antony
- 258514 Importance of Tracking Rice for Feed Consumption
by Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon & Childs, Nathan W. & Hansen, James M. & Dyck, John H.
- 258513 Impacts of the U.S. Ethanol Boom on Corn Transportation Markets
by Schweizer, Heidi
- 258512 Impacts of Climate change on Federal Crop Insurance Loss Ratios
by Yi, Jing & Richardson, James W. & Bryant, Henry L. & Worqlul, Abeyou W.
- 258511 Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake and Inbound Tourism Demand across Countries: Similarities and Differences
by Go, Donghun & Pang, Arwin & Tejeda, Hernan A. & Kim, Man-Keun
- 258510 Impact of participation in certified organic production on farm household’s economic and agri-environmental performance
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 258509 Impact of Intra-respondent Variations in Attribute Attendance on Consumer Preference in Food Choice
by Chen, Xuqi & Shen, Meng & Gao, Zhifeng
- 258508 Impact of intra-household resource allocation on bargaining power for contraceptive use in the rural household of Sub-Sahara Africa: A case study in rural area of Rwanda
by Matsuda, Hirotaka & Shimamura, Y. & Sekiyama, M. & Mohan, G. & Aoun, N.
- 258507 Impact of Access to Emergency Contraceptives on Risk Behavior: Evidence from a Policy Change in India
by Shukla, Pallavi & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P.
- 258506 Immigration Status and Workers’ Willingness to Stay in Farm Work
by Guan, Zhengfei & Qushim, Berdikul & Wu, Feng
- 258505 Identity Comparison and Member Commitment to Agricultural Cooperatives: A Renewed Analysis Comparing Two Estimation Techniques
by Entsminger, Jason S.
- 258504 Identifying the Impact of Financialization in Commodity Futures Prices from Index Rebalancing
by Yan, Lei & Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 258503 Identification of and Consumer Behavior in Food Deserts: A Case Study of South Korea
by Heo, Seong-Yoon & Lee, Kyei-Im & Zulauf, Carl R. & Noh, Seung-Chul & Kim, Sang-Hyo
- 258502 Hybrid Vehicles and Household Driving Behavior: Implications for Miles Traveled and Gasoline Consumption
by Sun, Shanxia & Delgado, Michael & Khanna, Neha
- 258501 An Analysis of Almond Pollination Rates Received by Rocky Mountain Beekeepers
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Jones Ritten, Chian A. & Mallika Appuhamilage, Buddhika P.
- 258500 How Scary Are Food Scares? Evidence from Animal Disease Outbreaks
by Houser, Dwight M. & Karali, Berna
- 258499 How Much Does Food Environment Matter: A Case Study of the Value of Food Environment in Dan River Region
by Yu, Ling & You, Wen & Hill, Jennie
- 258498 Do Secure Property Rights Affect Resource Allocation and Firm Production? Evidence from Water Right Adjudications in Idaho
by Browne, Oliver R.
- 258497 How do improved drying and storage practices influence aflatoxin spread? Evidence from smallholder households in Senegal
by Prieto, Stacy & Bauchet, Jonathan & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob
- 258496 How Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Impact the Material Well-being of SNAP Participants? A Distributional Approach
by Valizadeh, Pourya & Smith, Travis A.
- 258495 Household use of renewable energy and the perception of solar panel attributes
by Klepacka, Anna M. & Meng, Ting & Winek, Magdalena & Stepien, Anna & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 258494 Household food retail environment and shopping behavior
by Beatty, Timothy & Cuffey, Joel
- 258493 High Priority Violations and Intra-firm Pollution Substitution
by Rijal, Binish & Khanna, Neha
- 258492 Maize Yield Response to Fertilizer under Differing Agro-Ecological Conditions in Burkina Faso
by Theriault, Veronique & Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza
- 258491 Healthy Foods: Tax or Voucher?
by Nguyen, Ly & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- 258490 Health Insurance and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Natural Experiment of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate
by Li, Yajuan & Palma, Marco A.
- 258489 Has the weather got you down? The impact of temperature on mental health
by Li, Mengyao & Ferreira, Susana & Smith, Travis A.
- 258488 How Fluctuations in Farm and Off-Farm Income Could Affect the Financial Performance of U.S. Farm Operator Dairy Farms: A Farm-level Analysis
by Erickson, Kenneth W. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Subedi, Dipak & Nehring, Richard F. & Harris, James Michael
- 258487 Greenhouse gas emissions and productive efficiency in Alberta dairy production: What are the trade-offs?
by Le, Stephanie & Jeffrey, Scott R. & An, Henry
- 258486 Green Acres? Cannabis agriculture and rural land values in Northern California
by Schwab, Benjamin & Butsic, Van A.
- 258485 Good intentions bad outcomes: the effects of investment subsidies on agricultural productivity
by Bawa, Siraj G.
- 258484 Good Agricultural Practices, Farm Income, and Fertilizer Usage: Empirical Evidence from Smallholders in Nepal
by Bairagi, Subir K. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Giri, Anil
- 258483 Going Beyond the Blend Wall: Policy Incentives for Fuel Consumers to Supplement the Renewable Fuel Standard
by Zhong, Jia & Khanna, Madhu & Chen, Xiaoguang
- 258482 Givers of great dinners know few enemies: The impact of household food security on micro-level communal conflict in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
by Fatema, Naureen & Kibriya, Shahriar