Product Formulation and Glyphosate Application Rates: Confusion or Rational Behavior?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Wansink & David R. Just & Collin R. Payne, 2009. "Mindless Eating and Healthy Heuristics for the Irrational," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 165-169, May.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2003. "Implications of rational inattention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 665-690, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2018. "Characterizing the Determinants of Seeding Rate Choices," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274335, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jia, Yanan & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli, 2018. "What Drives Dairy Farmer Antibiotic Treatment Decisions?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273809, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2018-10-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:259115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.