Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 207368 Auctioneer Versus a Dominant Bidder: Evidence from a Cattle Auction
by Coatney, Kalyn & Harri, Ardian
- 206993 Do Peer Comparison Feedback and Financial Incentives Induce Healthy Behavior? Evidence from Dormitory Roommate Assignments
by Katare, Bhagyashree & Beatty, Timothy
- 206990 Education Accelerating the Agricultural Transformation: Panel Data Analysis of Rural Mexico
by Charlton, Diane
- 206917 The evolution of wilderness demand
by Englin, Jeffrey & Holmes, Thomas
- 206872 Economic Impact of Reducing Bovine Respiratory Disease in United States Beef Cattle Feedlots
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Pendell, Dustin
- 206859 How Well is the Relationship Between Poaching and Education Understood?
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P.
- 206857 Getting a Leg Up or Pulling it Down? Interpersonal Comparisons and Destructive Actions: Experimental Evidence from Bolivia
by Zeballos, Eliana
- 206718 Making Sustainability Tangible: Land O’Lakes and the Dairy Supply Chain
by White, James M. & Boland, Michael
- 206717 Seafood Safety and Marketing: The Case of the Deepwater Horizon Tragedy
by Vickner, Steven S.
- 206565 Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data
by Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 206562 Information Networks and Their Role in Threshold Public Goods Games: An Experimental Study
by Kreitmair, Ursula W. & Banerjee, Simanti & Walker, James M.
- 206550 Gender and Dynamics of Technology Adoption: Evidence from Uganda
by Mishra, Khushbu & Abdoul, Sam G. & Miranda, Mario J. & Diiro, Gracious M.
- 206522 Structural Change via Threshold Effects: Estimating U.S. Meat Demand Using Smooth Transition Functions and the Effects of More Women in the Labor Force
by Rodriguez, Nestor & Eales, James S.
- 206473 Effects Of Retail Concentration On Retail Price: The Us Dairy Market
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 206465 Elasticity of Demand for Cigarettes in the US: Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis
by Heboyan, Vahe & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 206436 Spatial Attribution in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy
by Fooks, Jacob R
- 206435 Risk Management Properties of the 2014 Farm Bill
by Preston, Richard & Walters, Cory G.
- 206434 Changes in Technology Use in the Beef Industry
by Nogueira, Lia & Brooks, Kathleen & Bullock, David
- 206394 Tracking Turnips and Other Measures of Food Literacy Education: The Impact of a School-based Intervention on Children’s Attitudes, Knowledge and Food Choices
by Kiesel, Kristin & Stott, Amber
- 206391 Land sharing versus land sparing to protect water from pesticide pollution?
by Legras, Sophie & Martin, Elsa & Piguet, Virginie
- 206312 Children Characteristics and Intra-household Allocation of Conditional Cash Transfers
by Irhamni, Milda
- 206310 Using Cognitive Pretesting to Improve the Women's Empowerment in Agriculture Index Survey
by Kovarik, Chiara & Malapit, Hazel & Sproule, Kathryn
- 206272 Estimating distributional impacts of federal crop insurance program
by Yu, Jialing
- 206271 Examining the Influence of the Food Environment on Household Food Security
by Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Benjamin
- 206270 Consumer Preferences for Oysters
by Kecinski, Maik & Messer, Kent & Peo, Audrey
- 206229 Understanding Participation in the USDA’s Farm to School Program: Results Integrating Information from the Farm to School Census and the Census of Agriculture
by Botkins, Elizabeth Robison & Roe, Brian
- 206228 Does Health Insurance Encourage Obesity? A Moral Hazard Study
by Botkins, Elizabeth Robison
- 206227 Impacts of Food Safety Regulations on Trade Flows: An Application to the Almond and Hazelnut Industries
by Sisman, Muhammet Y.
- 206226 Self-Protection from Weather Risk using Improved Maize Varieties or Off-Farm Income and the Propensity for Insurance
by Awondo, Sebastain N. & Octavio, Ramirez & Colson, Gregory & Kostandini, Genti & Fonsah, Esendugue
- 206200 A Meta-Frontier Approach for Causal Inference in Productivity Analysis: The Effect of Contract Farming on Sunflower Productivity in Tanzania
by Henningsen, Arne & Mpeta, Daniel F. & Adem, Anwar S. & Kuzilwa, Joseph A. & Czekaj, Tomasz G.
- 206199 Marketing Ecosystem Services Using an Individual Price Auction Mechanism: Lessons from Bobolink Farming
by Chakrabarti, Anwesha & Swallow, Stephen & Anderson, Christopher
- 206198 Pigs gone wild. Spatio-temporal management under heterogeneous damage
by Holderieath, Jason & Slootmaker, Chris & Anderson, Aaron & Shwiff, Stephanie
- 206197 Technology And Managerial Gaps In The Adoption Of Improved Groundnut Varieties In Malawi And Uganda
by Amponsah, Kwabena & Paliwal, Neha
- 206196 The Contribution of Energy Extraction Activities to Farm Household Wellbeing: Oil, Gas, and Wind Lease and Royalty Income
by Williamson, James M. & Doye, Damona
- 206195 The Impact of CAFE Standards on Innovation in the US Automobile Industry
by Bento, Antonio M. & Roth, Kevin D. & Wang, Yiwei
- 206194 The Effect of Restaurant Menu Labeling on Consumer’s Choice: Evidence from a Choice Experiment Involving Eye-Tracking
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 206193 The Role of Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Reducing Poverty
by El Mechry, El Koudouss & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 206136 Local Governance and Social Capital: Do chiefs matter?
by Meriggi, Niccolo F. & Bulte, Erwin
- 206080 Understanding Agricultural Labor Exits in Tanzania
by McCullough, Ellen B.
- 206079 Outsourcing Agricultural Production: Evidence from Rice Farmers in Zhejiang Province
by Guo, Hongdong & Ji, Chen & Jin, Songqing & Huang, Zuhui
- 206078 SNAP Eligibility and Participation Dynamics: The Roles of Policy and Economic Factors from 2004 to 2012
by Newman, Constance & Prell, Mark & Scherpf, Erik
- 206076 Water and Farm Efficiency: Insights from the Frontier Literature
by Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Jara-Rojas, Roberto & Lachaud, Michee A. & Moreira L., Victor H. & Scheierling, Susanne M.
- 206060 Corner solutions in empirical acreage choice models: an andogeneous switching regime approach with regime fixed cost
by Koutchade, Obafèmi Philippe & Carpentier, Alain & Femenia, Fabienne
- 206059 Copula-Based Modeling of Dependence Structure among International Food Grain Markets
by Ahmed, Mansur & Goodwin, Barry
- 206058 Market Imperfection, Farm Household Consumption Behavior and the Life Cycle Model: Evidence From East Africa
by Sene, Seydina O. & Mishra, Ashock
- 206057 Grain price and volatility transmission from international to domestic markets in developing countries
by Ceballos, Francisco & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Minot, Nicholas & Robles, Miguel
- 206055 Supermarket Access and Childhood Obesity: Natural Experiments of Store Openings and Closings
by Zeng, Di & Thomsen, Michael R. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr & Rouse, Heather L.
- 206052 Developing Forecasting Model of Vegetable Price based on Climate Big Data
by Yoo, Do-il
- 206035 Persistent firm profitability in the US and EU food processing industry
by Hirsch, Stefan & Gschwandtner, Adelina
- 206034 Hispanic Job-Seekers outside the fields: are they discriminated?
by Lopez Barrera, Emiliano & Murguia, Juan M.
- 206007 "Go-Slow-Whoa!": Will Nutritional Information Influence Adolescent Food Choices and Lead to a Healthier Generation?
by Graham, Hope E. & Vestal, Mallory K. & Guerrero, Bridget L.
- 205988 Rice, wheat, and corn supply response in China
by Brockhaus, Jan & Huang, Jikun & Hu, Jiliang & Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim & Yang, Guolei
- 205980 Adaptation and Adoption of Improved Seeds through Extension: Evidence from Farmer-Led Groundnut Multiplication in Uganda
by Jelliffe, Jeremy L. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Deom, C. Michael
- 205979 An Economic Approach to Measuring the Impacts of Higher Temperatures on Wildfire Size in the Western United States
by Wood, Dallas
- 205965 How Markets Alleviate the Excessive Choice Effect: A Field Experiment on Craft Beer Choice
by Malone, Trey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 205915 Response to Economic Shock: Impacts of Rurality and Economic Recession on County-level Suicides in the U.S
by Carriere, Danielle E. & Marshall, Maria I. & Binkley, James K.
- 205908 Are we measuring what we think we are measuring? Recent experience in using DNA fingerprinting and implications for tracking varietal adoption and assessing impacts
by Maredia, Mywish K. & Reyes, Byron A.
- 205904 The relationship between the consumer health concern and the categories of convenience food: The case of South Korea
by Ahn, Kyeongah & Kim, Sohyun & Choe, Youngchan
- 205903 Adaptation of U.S. Agricultural Production to Drought and Climate Change
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Chiu Verteramo, Leslie & Miller, Alyssa P.
- 205902 Developing Decision Criteria for Soil Salinity Management Options on Cropland: A Case Study in Southeast North Dakota
by Khan Chowdhury, Nazea H. & Roberts, David C. & DeSutter, Thomas & Clay, David E.
- 205901 Direct Effects of Formal Savings Adoption on Agricultural Investments Among the Poor: Experimental Evidence from Malawi
by Flory, Jeffrey A.
- 205900 Valuing the Benefit of Reducing Adverse Effects from Household Solid Fuel Combustion in Rural China
by Liu, Zheng & Bian, Xiaodong
- 205899 Economics of Precision Conservation: The Case of Dairy Manure Management In Delaware County, Ohio
by Osei, Edward & Li, Huijun
- 205898 Regional Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Price Indices Using Supermarket Scanner Data
by Beatty, Timothy & Snyder, Samantha
- 205897 Consumer Heterogeneity and Gasoline Price Response: Implications for Optimal Tax policy
by Okwelum, Edson
- 205896 The GATT/WTO Trade Effect 20 Years Later: A Critical Review and New Insights
by Grant, Jason H. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 205895 Evaluating the Historical Factors Influencing U.S. Agricultural Policy
by Farnsworth, Derek & Moss, Charles B.
- 205894 Optimal Stormwater Runoff Management Policy in a Dynamic Setting
by Savchenko, Olesya & Ando, Amy W.
- 205892 The impacts of climate change on French agricultural productivity
by Pieralli, Simone
- 205891 Organic wheat: Profitable niche market for conventional wheat producers?
by Painter, Kathleen & Kahl, Kendall & Pittmann, Dennis & Tauges, Nicole & Burke, Ian
- 205890 Truly Preferential Treatment? Reconsidering the Generalized System of (Trade) Preferences
by Sharma, Anupa & Grant, Jason & Boys, Kathryn
- 205889 The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit
by Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff
- 205888 Information Effect on Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Wetlands Restoration: The Case of China Poyang Lake Wetlands Restoration Program
by Guan, Zhengfei & Zhu, Honggen & Wei, Xuan
- 205887 Modeling the Interactions of Strawberry Commodity and Labor Markets in the US and Mexico
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 205885 Adapting Community Supported Agriculture to Modern Markets – Where is it Working?
by Woods, Timothy & Tropp, Debra
- 205884 Alberta Farmland Values: The Impact of Agricultural Land Conversion/Fragmentation
by Bentley, Angela & Jeffrey, Scott & Qiu, Feng
- 205882 Aquifer Depletion in the face of Climate Change and Technical Progress
by Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 205881 Household Consumption Response to Demographic Changes: An Analysis using a Demographic Model
by Twum-Barima, Asare
- 205880 Gender and Policy Roles in Farm Household Diversification in Zambia
by Saenz, Mariana & Thompson, Eric
- 205879 How profitable is sustainable intensification? The case of fertilizer micro-dosing in Niger
by Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Sanou, Awa & Mazvimavi, Kizito
- 205878 Entry of Vendors, Cost Containment and Participant Access in the Women, Infants and Children Program
by McLaughlin, Patrick W. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 205877 Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data
by Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 205876 Cost-share Effectiveness in the Adoption of Cover Crops in Iowa
by Gonzalez-Ramirez, Maria Jimena & Kling, Catherine L. & Arbuckle, J. Gordon Jr.
- 205875 Climate Change Adaptation: The case of the Coffee Sector in Nicaragua
by Zuluaga, Victor & Labarta, Ricardo & Läderach, Peter
- 205873 Why Do Manufacturers of Leading National Brands Produce Private Labels for Food Retailers?
by Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong
- 205872 Buying Local? An exploratory analysis of barriers to local food sales from the perspective of intermediary buyers in California and North Carolina
by Brimlow, Jacob N. & Matson, James
- 205871 Mitigation Index Insurance for Developing Countries: Insure the Loss or Insure the Signal?
by Li, Yiting & Miranda, Mario J.
- 205870 The Business of Safe Food: An Assessment of the Global Food Safety Certification Industry
by Boys, Kathryn A. & Caswell, Julie A. & Hoffmann, Sandra A. & Colarusso, Samantha
- 205869 The Significance of Urban Hierarchy in Explaining Population Dynamics in the United States
by Dobis, Elizabeth A. & Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M & Mulder, Peter
- 205868 Modeling Land Use Pattern Change Analysis in the Northern Great Plains: A Novel Approach
by Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Ripplinger, David & Maduraperuma, Buddhika
- 205857 The Impact of Dynamic Profit Maximization on Biodiversity: A Network DEA Application to UK Cereal Farms
by Ang, Frederic & Mortimer, Simon & Areal, Francisco & Tiffin, Richard
- 205850 Economic Viability of Beef Cattle Grazing Systems under Prolonged Drought
by Osei, Edward & Steiner, Jean & Saleh, Ali
- 205845 In-field Spatial Variability and Profitability of Precision Nitrogen Application On Corn in Buchanan County, Iowa
by Osei, Edward & Jafri, Syed H.
- 205840 Adaptation to Climate Change through Crop Choice: A High Resolution Analysis
by Wang, Haoying & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Chonabayashi, Shun
- 205831 Financial Intermediation and Poverty Trap Dynamics over the Life Cycle
by Guizar, Isai & Miranda, Mario J. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio
- 205821 Food Assistance and Labor Force Outcomes of Childless Adults: Evidence from the CPS
by Cuffey, Joel & Mykerezi, Elton & Beatty, Timothy
- 205820 Estimating the Role of Technology in Converting to Organic Dairy Production
by Skolrud, Tristan D.
- 205819 Do picture labels give better idea to customers? A comparison of picture labels to traditional text describe labels in choice experiments
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng
- 205818 The Biomass Crop Assistance Program: Critical, Notional, or Distortional Support for Cellulosic Biofuels?
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 205817 Do Firms “Misrepresent” Nutrients Based on Label Rounding Rules?
by Wright, Melissa A & Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
- 205816 Nitrogen Decision Making under Uncertainty: Role of Subjective Beliefs
by Agarwal, Sandip K.
- 205815 Economic Consequences of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Outbreak in Northern Tanzania
by Bastola, Umesh & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 205814 Welfare Implications of the Renewable Fuel Standard with a Revenue Neutral Carbon Tax
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 205813 Technology Adoption When Risk Attitudes Matter: Evidence from Incentivized Field Experiments in Niger
by Sanou, Awa & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Shupp, Robert
- 205812 Effect of Price Risk on Migration: Evidence from Ethiopian Rural Households
by Lee, Yu Na
- 205811 Impact of Chinese acquisition of a US Company on Consumer Willingness to Pay
by Zhang, Yu Yvette & Palma, Marco A. & Jin, Shaosheng
- 205810 Penalties for Foodborne Illness: Jury Decisions and Awards in Foodborne Illness Lawsuits
by Mahdu, Omchand & Boys, Kathryn A. & Geyer, Leon & Ollinger, Michael
- 205809 Individual and Contextual Factors Explaining Latino Entrepreneurship in Rural Communities in the Midwest
by Payen Diaz de la Vega, Andrick
- 205808 Evaluating Policy Options to Reduce N2O Emissions from US Agriculture
by Klotz, Richard & Gurung, Ram & Ogle, Stephen & Paustian, Keith & Sheehan, John & Bento, Antonio M.
- 205807 The Impact of Customer Review on Consumer Preference for Fresh Produce: A Choice Experiment Approach
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng
- 205806 Price Volatility, Tariff Structure and the Special Safeguard Mechanism
by Leister, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri
- 205805 Economic Impacts of Diversified Cropping Systems
by Mulik, Kranti
- 205804 What Explains the Share of Farm Loss Systemic with County Loss?
by Lim, Jinsoon & Kim, Sanghyo & Zulauf, Carl
- 205802 Additionality, GHG Offsets, and Avoiding Grassland Conversion in the Prairie Pothole Region
by Baker, Justin S. & Latane, Annah & Proville, Jeremy & Cajka, James
- 205800 Evaluating the Marketing Impact of a Regional Branding Program Using Contingent Valuation Methods: The Case of the Appalachian Grown™ Branding Program
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Mathews, Leah G. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Perrett, Allison & Descieux, Katie
- 205799 Estimating Adoption of Cover Crops Using Preferences Revealed by a Dynamic Crop Choice Model
by Ji, Yongjie & Rabotyagov, sergey & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana
- 205798 Implications of Search Frictions for Tradeable Permit Markets
by Rouhi-Rad, Mani & Brozovic, Nicholas & Mieno, Taro
- 205797 Safer or Cheaper? Household Safety Concerns, Vehicle Choices, and the Costs of Fuel Economy Standards
by Choi, Young-Young & Liu, Yizao & Huang, Ling
- 205796 The Impact of Nutrient Management Regulations on New York Farmland Values
by Ifft, Jennifer
- 205795 Impact of India’s Food Security Policy across Household Types
by Birur, Dileep K. & Aguiar, Angel & Narayanan, Badri G.
- 205794 Water-efficient irrigation technology adoption in Punjab
by Van Dop, Molly & Sheng, Homan & Sesmero, Juan & Venort, Taisha
- 205793 Farm versus Forest: Physical Scarcity and the Role of Non-convex Preferences in the Valuation of Open Space
by Chen, Tianjie & Swallow, Stephen & Johnston, Robert
- 205792 Cost-effectiveness of policies supporting solar panels in Indiana
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Jung, Jinho & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 205791 What good are skills, anyway? Estimating the returns to specific skills in a college education
by Rakitan, Timothy J. & Artz, Georgeanne M.
- 205790 Capacity constraint and spatial competition in agricultural markets
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V.
- 205788 US Natural Gas Price Determination: Fundamentals and the Development of Shale
by Wiggins, Seth & Etienne, Xiaoli
- 205787 Adaptive Behavior of U.S. Farms to Climate and Risk
by Sung, Jae-hoon & Miranowski, John A.
- 205786 NAFTA at 20: Structural Change in Mexican’s Demand for U.S. Meat Products
by Nti, Frank K.
- 205785 New Theoretical Framework for Analysis of the Effect of Crop Insurance on Fertilizer Demand: Two-Period Model
by Protopop, Iuliia & Schoengold, Karina & Walters, Cory G.
- 205784 Producer Responses to Surface Water Availability and Implications for Climate Change Adaptation
by Manning, Dale T. & Goemans, Christopher & Maas, Alexander
- 205783 Accounting for well capacity in the economic decision making of groundwater users
by Collie, Samuel
- 205782 Evaluating Spillover Effects of Red Meat and Poultry Recalls across Firms
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 205781 Education Accelerating the Agricultural Transformation: Panel Data Analysis of Rural Mexico
by Charlton, Diane & Taylor, J. Edward
- 205780 The Effect of Gender on Productivity Status in U.S. Agriculture
by Harris, J. Michael & Williams, Robert P. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 205779 Do Search Frictions Compound Problems of Relational Contracting?
by Rosch, Stephanie D & Zhang, Cathy & Preckel, Paul & Ortega, David L.
- 205778 Multiple Choices, Strategic Interactions, and Market Effects in Livestock Disease Risk Management
by Chitchumnong, Piyayut & Horan, Richard D.
- 205777 Effects of Subsidized Crop Insurance on Crop Choices
by Yu, Jisang
- 205776 High Trade Costs and Their Consequences: An Estimated Model of African Agricultural Storage and Trade
by Porteous, Obie C.
- 205775 Impacts of Marketing Costs on Supply Chains in Tanzania
by Musumba, Mark & Costa, Rafael F.
- 205774 Estimating Willingness to Pay for Crop Insurance under Price and Yield Uncertainty
by Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina
- 205773 Sustainability of Regional Reserves When Default Is Possible
by Romero-Aguilar, Randall S. & Miranda, Mario J.
- 205772 Family Structure and Intrahousehold Resource Allocation: Evidence from Mali
by Ouedraogo, Aissatou
- 205771 A common factor of stochastic volatilities between oil and commodity prices
by Lee, Eunhee & Han, Doo Bong & Ito, Shoichi & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr
- 205770 The Evolving Role of Food Sourced Outside the Home on Diets in the U.S.: 1977-2010
by Smith, Travis A. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Coats, Ellen
- 205769 Nevada Ranchers Attitudes Toward the Trichomoniasis Vaccine
by Salaghe, Florina & Harris, Thomas R.
- 205768 An Evaluation of Firm and Contract Characteristics Valued by Supply Chain Partners in Specialty Crop Marketing Channels
by Barrowclough, Michael & Boys, Kathryn A. & Carpio, Carlos
- 205767 Economically Optimal Timing of Insect Control in Food Processing Facilities: An Options Approach
by Duan, Suling & Adam, Brian D.
- 205766 Gender-specific Risk Preferences and Fertilizer Use in Kenyan Farming Households
by Sheremenko, Ganna & Magnan, Nicholas
- 205765 The Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya : An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems
by Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 205763 Was Sandmo Right? Experimental Evidence on Attitudes to Price Risk and Uncertainty
by Lee, Yu Na & Bellemare, Marc F. & Just, David R.
- 205762 Agricultural Cost Sharing and Conservation Practices for Nutrient Reduction in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
by Fleming, Patrick & Lichtenberg, Erik & Newburn, David A.
- 205761 The Economic Climate: Establishing Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change
by Howard, Peter H. & Sylvan, Derek
- 205760 Dynamic Pricing for Cement Manufacturing Plants in the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO)
by Eryilmaz, Derya & Apland, Jeffrey & Smith, Timothy M.
- 205759 Do analysts forecast the ending stocks or the USDA forecasts?
by Xiao, Jinzhi & Lence, Sergio H. & Hart, Chad E.
- 205758 Does the US use Food Safety Regulation as a Disguised Barrier to Trade? Evidence from Canadian Agri-food Commodity Exports
by Rollins, Emily R.
- 205757 Social Drivers of Aspirations Formation and Failure in Rural Nepal
by Thompson, William W. & Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas P. & Sharma, Sudhindra
- 205756 Risking-sharing Efficiency of Hedging Strategies
by van Kooten, G Cornelis & Guo, Changhao & Sun, Baojing
- 205755 Geostatistics, Basis Risk, and Index Insurance
by Norton, Michael & Boucher, Stephen & Verteramo Chiu, Leslie
- 205754 The Effects of Distance Education on Agricultural Performance and Household Income: Evidence from Suburban Beijing
by Guo, Jianxin & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Lei & Wang, Min & Zhang, Junfeng & Sun, Sufen
- 205753 Household-level impacts of property rights reform in peri-urban China: Evidence from the Chengdu National Experiment
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Liu, Shouying & Xia, Fang
- 205752 Food versus Fuel: Examining Tradeoffs in the Allocation of Biomass Energy Sources to Domestic and Productive Uses in Ethiopia
by Mekonnen, Dawit & Bryan, Elizabeth & Alemu, Tekie & Ringler, Claudia
- 205751 Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage
by Perry, Edward & Moschini, GianCarlo & Hennessy, David A.
- 205750 The Spillover Effects of Public Works on Migration, Labor Allocation and Wages: Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, India
by Prasann, Ashesh
- 205749 The Economic Performance And The Potential For Self Governance In The Fishery
by Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Woodward, Richard T.
- 205748 Food Security: Indicators, Measurement, and the Impact of Household Behavior on Food Acquisition and Allocation, Experimental Evidence from Tibet, China
by Huang, Yuan-lin & Li, Xiang-mei
- 205747 Climate change adaptation through agricultural R&D investments: Implications for food security and the environment
by Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 205745 On the linkages in U.S. public R&D spending, knowledge capital and agricultural productivity growth: A Bayesian approach
by Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Viens, Frederi G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 205744 Long‐Lived Working Animals As Capital Assets
by Ball, Eldon & Soloveichik, Rachel & Mosheim, Roberto
- 205743 Cooperative Strategy and Liquidation in the Bordeaux Wine Industry
by Cadot, Julien & Alonso Ugaglia, Adeline
- 205742 Bayesian threshold adjustment in spatially integrated wheat markets in Russia
by Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Götz, Linde
- 205741 Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff
by Stevens, Andrew
- 205740 Efficiency Gains in Commodity Forecasting with High Volatility in Prices using Different Levels of Data Aggregation
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Ramirez, Octavio & Renteria-Pinon, Mario
- 205739 Producer Attitudes Toward Mandatory Agricultural Marketing Organizations: Evidence from the California Fresh Peach and Nectarine Industry
by Plakias, Zoe T. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 205738 A Functional Approach to Test Trending Volatility: Evidence of Trending Volatility in the Price of Mexican Agricultural Products
by Guerrero-Escobar, Santiago & Hernandez-Del Valle, Gerardo & Juarez-Torres, Miriam
- 205737 Forecasting Urban Water Demand in California: Rethinking Model Evaluation
by Buck, Steven & Soldati, Hilary & Sunding, David L.
- 205735 Reoptimization or Bias? Factors Affecting Changes in Production Decisions of Farmers
by Woodard, Joshua & Verteramo Chiu, Leslie & Vedenov, Dmitry & Klose, Steven & Power, Gabriel
- 205734 Searching for the Possible Sources of Grader Bias in Beef Grading: A Non-parametric Approach
by Jang, Ju Won & Ishdorj, Ariun & Anderson, David P.
- 205733 A guide to heterogeneity features captured by parametric and nonparametric mixing distributions for the mixed logit model
by Yuan, Yuan & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 205730 Infant Mortality in West Africa: The Role of Climate
by Han, Peter & Foltz, Jeremy
- 205727 An Empirical Structural Model of Productivity and the Conservation Reserve Program Participation
by Jang, Heesun & Du, Xiaodong
- 205723 Theoretically consistent welfare estimation under block pricing: the case of water demand
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A.
- 205722 Polygyny: Cooperation vs. Competition among Wives on Child Health
by Han, Peter & Foltz, Jeremy
- 205721 Role Of Food Insecurity And Women’S Autonomy On Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Nepal
by Sapkota, Pratikshya & Bastola, Umesh & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 205719 Impacts of Water Scarcity and Climate on Land Use for Irrigated Agriculture in the U.S. West Coast
by Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie
- 205718 Institutional Environmnet: Property Tax Assessment Policy and Farm Property Tax Liability
by Elliott, Matthew S. & Elliott, Lisa M. & Janssen, Larry
- 205717 Confronting Energy, Food, and Climate Challenges – Analyzing Tradeoffs in Agriculture and Land Use Change
by Cai, Yongxia & Beach, Robert H.
- 205716 Corn and Soybean Marketing Contract Adoption and Site-Specificity
by Elliott, Matthew S. & Elliott, Lisa M. & Lin, Yan
- 205715 Learning about a Moving Target in Resource Management: Optimal Bayesian Disease Control
by MacLachlan, Matthew J. & Springborn, Michael R. & Fackler, Paul L.
- 205713 Assessing the Supplier Role of Selected Fresh Produce Value Chains in the United States
by Ge, Houtian & Canning, Patrick & Goetz, Stephan & Perez, Agnes
- 205712 Importance of Contract Attributes on Conservation Reserve Program Enrollment Decisions in the Prairie Pothole Region
by Dhingra, Neeraj & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Roberts, David & Lesch, William C.
- 205711 Implied Discount Rates in the Gulf of Mexico Commercial Red Snapper IFQ Program
by Ropicki, Andrew & Larkin, Sherry
- 205710 Income Inequality in Malawi: Does the Farm Input Subsidy Program Play a Role?
by Darko, Francis A.
- 205709 Private sector investments to create market-supporting institutions: The case of Malawian Agricultural Commodity Exchange
by Dentoni, Domenico & Dries, Liesbeth
- 205708 A Partial Equilibrium of the Sorghum Markets in US, Mexico, and Japan
by Ishida, Kazuyoshi & Jaime, Malaga
- 205706 Sorghum Research And Poverty Reduction In The Presence Of Trade Distortion In Ethiopia
by Teklay, Weldensie & Liljia, Nina & Hendricks, Nathan & Dalton, Timothy
- 205705 Sustainable Intensification and Farmer Preferences for Crop System Attributes: Evidence from Malawi's Central and Southern Regions
by Ortega, David L. & Waldman, Kurt B. & Richardson, Robert B. & Clay, Daniel C. & Snapp, Sieglinde
- 205704 Competition in Local Food Markets
by Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 205703 Biomass Contracts for Ethanol Production: The Role of Farmer’s Risk Preferences
by Wamisho, Kassu & De Laporte, Aaron & Ripplinger, David
- 205702 The economic impact of climate change on cash crop farms in Quebec and Ontario
by An, Ning & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 205701 The effects of extreme climatic events on dairy farmers' risk preferences : A nonparametric approach
by Bontemps, Christophe & Couture, Stéphane