Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Western Agricultural Economics Association
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 207368 Auctioneer Versus a Dominant Bidder: Evidence from a Cattle Auction
by Coatney, Kalyn & Harri, Ardian
- 206993 Do Peer Comparison Feedback and Financial Incentives Induce Healthy Behavior? Evidence from Dormitory Roommate Assignments
by Katare, Bhagyashree & Beatty, Timothy
- 206990 Education Accelerating the Agricultural Transformation: Panel Data Analysis of Rural Mexico
by Charlton, Diane
- 206917 The evolution of wilderness demand
by Englin, Jeffrey & Holmes, Thomas
- 206872 Economic Impact of Reducing Bovine Respiratory Disease in United States Beef Cattle Feedlots
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Pendell, Dustin
- 206859 How Well is the Relationship Between Poaching and Education Understood?
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P.
- 206857 Getting a Leg Up or Pulling it Down? Interpersonal Comparisons and Destructive Actions: Experimental Evidence from Bolivia
by Zeballos, Eliana
- 206718 Making Sustainability Tangible: Land O’Lakes and the Dairy Supply Chain
by White, James M. & Boland, Michael
- 206717 Seafood Safety and Marketing: The Case of the Deepwater Horizon Tragedy
by Vickner, Steven S.
- 206565 Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data
by Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 206562 Information Networks and Their Role in Threshold Public Goods Games: An Experimental Study
by Kreitmair, Ursula W. & Banerjee, Simanti & Walker, James M.
- 206550 Gender and Dynamics of Technology Adoption: Evidence from Uganda
by Mishra, Khushbu & Abdoul, Sam G. & Miranda, Mario J. & Diiro, Gracious M.
- 206522 Structural Change via Threshold Effects: Estimating U.S. Meat Demand Using Smooth Transition Functions and the Effects of More Women in the Labor Force
by Rodriguez, Nestor & Eales, James S.
- 206473 Effects Of Retail Concentration On Retail Price: The Us Dairy Market
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 206465 Elasticity of Demand for Cigarettes in the US: Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis
by Heboyan, Vahe & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 206436 Spatial Attribution in Nonpoint Source Pollution Policy
by Fooks, Jacob R
- 206435 Risk Management Properties of the 2014 Farm Bill
by Preston, Richard & Walters, Cory G.
- 206434 Changes in Technology Use in the Beef Industry
by Nogueira, Lia & Brooks, Kathleen & Bullock, David
- 206394 Tracking Turnips and Other Measures of Food Literacy Education: The Impact of a School-based Intervention on Children’s Attitudes, Knowledge and Food Choices
by Kiesel, Kristin & Stott, Amber
- 206391 Land sharing versus land sparing to protect water from pesticide pollution?
by Legras, Sophie & Martin, Elsa & Piguet, Virginie
- 206312 Children Characteristics and Intra-household Allocation of Conditional Cash Transfers
by Irhamni, Milda
- 206310 Using Cognitive Pretesting to Improve the Women's Empowerment in Agriculture Index Survey
by Kovarik, Chiara & Malapit, Hazel & Sproule, Kathryn
- 206272 Estimating distributional impacts of federal crop insurance program
by Yu, Jialing
- 206271 Examining the Influence of the Food Environment on Household Food Security
by Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Benjamin
- 206270 Consumer Preferences for Oysters
by Kecinski, Maik & Messer, Kent & Peo, Audrey
- 206229 Understanding Participation in the USDA’s Farm to School Program: Results Integrating Information from the Farm to School Census and the Census of Agriculture
by Botkins, Elizabeth Robison & Roe, Brian
- 206228 Does Health Insurance Encourage Obesity? A Moral Hazard Study
by Botkins, Elizabeth Robison
- 206227 Impacts of Food Safety Regulations on Trade Flows: An Application to the Almond and Hazelnut Industries
by Sisman, Muhammet Y.
- 206226 Self-Protection from Weather Risk using Improved Maize Varieties or Off-Farm Income and the Propensity for Insurance
by Awondo, Sebastain N. & Octavio, Ramirez & Colson, Gregory & Kostandini, Genti & Fonsah, Esendugue
- 206200 A Meta-Frontier Approach for Causal Inference in Productivity Analysis: The Effect of Contract Farming on Sunflower Productivity in Tanzania
by Henningsen, Arne & Mpeta, Daniel F. & Adem, Anwar S. & Kuzilwa, Joseph A. & Czekaj, Tomasz G.
- 206199 Marketing Ecosystem Services Using an Individual Price Auction Mechanism: Lessons from Bobolink Farming
by Chakrabarti, Anwesha & Swallow, Stephen & Anderson, Christopher
- 206198 Pigs gone wild. Spatio-temporal management under heterogeneous damage
by Holderieath, Jason & Slootmaker, Chris & Anderson, Aaron & Shwiff, Stephanie
- 206197 Technology And Managerial Gaps In The Adoption Of Improved Groundnut Varieties In Malawi And Uganda
by Amponsah, Kwabena & Paliwal, Neha
- 206196 The Contribution of Energy Extraction Activities to Farm Household Wellbeing: Oil, Gas, and Wind Lease and Royalty Income
by Williamson, James M. & Doye, Damona
- 206195 The Impact of CAFE Standards on Innovation in the US Automobile Industry
by Bento, Antonio M. & Roth, Kevin D. & Wang, Yiwei
- 206194 The Effect of Restaurant Menu Labeling on Consumer’s Choice: Evidence from a Choice Experiment Involving Eye-Tracking
by Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin
- 206193 The Role of Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Reducing Poverty
by El Mechry, El Koudouss & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 206136 Local Governance and Social Capital: Do chiefs matter?
by Meriggi, Niccolo F. & Bulte, Erwin
- 206080 Understanding Agricultural Labor Exits in Tanzania
by McCullough, Ellen B.
- 206079 Outsourcing Agricultural Production: Evidence from Rice Farmers in Zhejiang Province
by Guo, Hongdong & Ji, Chen & Jin, Songqing & Huang, Zuhui
- 206078 SNAP Eligibility and Participation Dynamics: The Roles of Policy and Economic Factors from 2004 to 2012
by Newman, Constance & Prell, Mark & Scherpf, Erik
- 206076 Water and Farm Efficiency: Insights from the Frontier Literature
by Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Jara-Rojas, Roberto & Lachaud, Michee A. & Moreira L., Victor H. & Scheierling, Susanne M.
- 206060 Corner solutions in empirical acreage choice models: an andogeneous switching regime approach with regime fixed cost
by Koutchade, Obafèmi Philippe & Carpentier, Alain & Femenia, Fabienne
- 206059 Copula-Based Modeling of Dependence Structure among International Food Grain Markets
by Ahmed, Mansur & Goodwin, Barry
- 206058 Market Imperfection, Farm Household Consumption Behavior and the Life Cycle Model: Evidence From East Africa
by Sene, Seydina O. & Mishra, Ashock
- 206057 Grain price and volatility transmission from international to domestic markets in developing countries
by Ceballos, Francisco & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Minot, Nicholas & Robles, Miguel
- 206055 Supermarket Access and Childhood Obesity: Natural Experiments of Store Openings and Closings
by Zeng, Di & Thomsen, Michael R. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr & Rouse, Heather L.
- 206052 Developing Forecasting Model of Vegetable Price based on Climate Big Data
by Yoo, Do-il
- 206035 Persistent firm profitability in the US and EU food processing industry
by Hirsch, Stefan & Gschwandtner, Adelina
- 206034 Hispanic Job-Seekers outside the fields: are they discriminated?
by Lopez Barrera, Emiliano & Murguia, Juan M.
- 206007 "Go-Slow-Whoa!": Will Nutritional Information Influence Adolescent Food Choices and Lead to a Healthier Generation?
by Graham, Hope E. & Vestal, Mallory K. & Guerrero, Bridget L.
- 205988 Rice, wheat, and corn supply response in China
by Brockhaus, Jan & Huang, Jikun & Hu, Jiliang & Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim & Yang, Guolei
- 205980 Adaptation and Adoption of Improved Seeds through Extension: Evidence from Farmer-Led Groundnut Multiplication in Uganda
by Jelliffe, Jeremy L. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Deom, C. Michael
- 205979 An Economic Approach to Measuring the Impacts of Higher Temperatures on Wildfire Size in the Western United States
by Wood, Dallas
- 205965 How Markets Alleviate the Excessive Choice Effect: A Field Experiment on Craft Beer Choice
by Malone, Trey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 205915 Response to Economic Shock: Impacts of Rurality and Economic Recession on County-level Suicides in the U.S
by Carriere, Danielle E. & Marshall, Maria I. & Binkley, James K.
- 205908 Are we measuring what we think we are measuring? Recent experience in using DNA fingerprinting and implications for tracking varietal adoption and assessing impacts
by Maredia, Mywish K. & Reyes, Byron A.
- 205904 The relationship between the consumer health concern and the categories of convenience food: The case of South Korea
by Ahn, Kyeongah & Kim, Sohyun & Choe, Youngchan
- 205903 Adaptation of U.S. Agricultural Production to Drought and Climate Change
by Woodard, Joshua D. & Chiu Verteramo, Leslie & Miller, Alyssa P.
- 205902 Developing Decision Criteria for Soil Salinity Management Options on Cropland: A Case Study in Southeast North Dakota
by Khan Chowdhury, Nazea H. & Roberts, David C. & DeSutter, Thomas & Clay, David E.
- 205901 Direct Effects of Formal Savings Adoption on Agricultural Investments Among the Poor: Experimental Evidence from Malawi
by Flory, Jeffrey A.
- 205900 Valuing the Benefit of Reducing Adverse Effects from Household Solid Fuel Combustion in Rural China
by Liu, Zheng & Bian, Xiaodong
- 205899 Economics of Precision Conservation: The Case of Dairy Manure Management In Delaware County, Ohio
by Osei, Edward & Li, Huijun
- 205898 Regional Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Price Indices Using Supermarket Scanner Data
by Beatty, Timothy & Snyder, Samantha
- 205897 Consumer Heterogeneity and Gasoline Price Response: Implications for Optimal Tax policy
by Okwelum, Edson
- 205896 The GATT/WTO Trade Effect 20 Years Later: A Critical Review and New Insights
by Grant, Jason H. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 205895 Evaluating the Historical Factors Influencing U.S. Agricultural Policy
by Farnsworth, Derek & Moss, Charles B.
- 205894 Optimal Stormwater Runoff Management Policy in a Dynamic Setting
by Savchenko, Olesya & Ando, Amy W.
- 205892 The impacts of climate change on French agricultural productivity
by Pieralli, Simone
- 205891 Organic wheat: Profitable niche market for conventional wheat producers?
by Painter, Kathleen & Kahl, Kendall & Pittmann, Dennis & Tauges, Nicole & Burke, Ian
- 205890 Truly Preferential Treatment? Reconsidering the Generalized System of (Trade) Preferences
by Sharma, Anupa & Grant, Jason & Boys, Kathryn
- 205889 The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit
by Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff
- 205888 Information Effect on Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Wetlands Restoration: The Case of China Poyang Lake Wetlands Restoration Program
by Guan, Zhengfei & Zhu, Honggen & Wei, Xuan
- 205887 Modeling the Interactions of Strawberry Commodity and Labor Markets in the US and Mexico
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 205885 Adapting Community Supported Agriculture to Modern Markets – Where is it Working?
by Woods, Timothy & Tropp, Debra
- 205884 Alberta Farmland Values: The Impact of Agricultural Land Conversion/Fragmentation
by Bentley, Angela & Jeffrey, Scott & Qiu, Feng
- 205882 Aquifer Depletion in the face of Climate Change and Technical Progress
by Quintana-Ashwell, Nicolas E. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- 205881 Household Consumption Response to Demographic Changes: An Analysis using a Demographic Model
by Twum-Barima, Asare
- 205880 Gender and Policy Roles in Farm Household Diversification in Zambia
by Saenz, Mariana & Thompson, Eric
- 205879 How profitable is sustainable intensification? The case of fertilizer micro-dosing in Niger
by Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Sanou, Awa & Mazvimavi, Kizito
- 205878 Entry of Vendors, Cost Containment and Participant Access in the Women, Infants and Children Program
by McLaughlin, Patrick W. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 205877 Role of Ethanol Plants in Dakotas’ Land Use Change: Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Data
by Arora, Gaurav & Wolter, Peter T. & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 205876 Cost-share Effectiveness in the Adoption of Cover Crops in Iowa
by Gonzalez-Ramirez, Maria Jimena & Kling, Catherine L. & Arbuckle, J. Gordon Jr.
- 205875 Climate Change Adaptation: The case of the Coffee Sector in Nicaragua
by Zuluaga, Victor & Labarta, Ricardo & Läderach, Peter
- 205873 Why Do Manufacturers of Leading National Brands Produce Private Labels for Food Retailers?
by Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong
- 205872 Buying Local? An exploratory analysis of barriers to local food sales from the perspective of intermediary buyers in California and North Carolina
by Brimlow, Jacob N. & Matson, James
- 205871 Mitigation Index Insurance for Developing Countries: Insure the Loss or Insure the Signal?
by Li, Yiting & Miranda, Mario J.
- 205870 The Business of Safe Food: An Assessment of the Global Food Safety Certification Industry
by Boys, Kathryn A. & Caswell, Julie A. & Hoffmann, Sandra A. & Colarusso, Samantha
- 205869 The Significance of Urban Hierarchy in Explaining Population Dynamics in the United States
by Dobis, Elizabeth A. & Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M & Mulder, Peter
- 205868 Modeling Land Use Pattern Change Analysis in the Northern Great Plains: A Novel Approach
by Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Ripplinger, David & Maduraperuma, Buddhika
- 205857 The Impact of Dynamic Profit Maximization on Biodiversity: A Network DEA Application to UK Cereal Farms
by Ang, Frederic & Mortimer, Simon & Areal, Francisco & Tiffin, Richard
- 205850 Economic Viability of Beef Cattle Grazing Systems under Prolonged Drought
by Osei, Edward & Steiner, Jean & Saleh, Ali
- 205845 In-field Spatial Variability and Profitability of Precision Nitrogen Application On Corn in Buchanan County, Iowa
by Osei, Edward & Jafri, Syed H.
- 205840 Adaptation to Climate Change through Crop Choice: A High Resolution Analysis
by Wang, Haoying & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Chonabayashi, Shun
- 205831 Financial Intermediation and Poverty Trap Dynamics over the Life Cycle
by Guizar, Isai & Miranda, Mario J. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio
- 205821 Food Assistance and Labor Force Outcomes of Childless Adults: Evidence from the CPS
by Cuffey, Joel & Mykerezi, Elton & Beatty, Timothy
- 205820 Estimating the Role of Technology in Converting to Organic Dairy Production
by Skolrud, Tristan D.
- 205819 Do picture labels give better idea to customers? A comparison of picture labels to traditional text describe labels in choice experiments
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng
- 205818 The Biomass Crop Assistance Program: Critical, Notional, or Distortional Support for Cellulosic Biofuels?
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 205817 Do Firms “Misrepresent” Nutrients Based on Label Rounding Rules?
by Wright, Melissa A & Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Chouinard, Hayley H.
- 205816 Nitrogen Decision Making under Uncertainty: Role of Subjective Beliefs
by Agarwal, Sandip K.
- 205815 Economic Consequences of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Outbreak in Northern Tanzania
by Bastola, Umesh & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 205814 Welfare Implications of the Renewable Fuel Standard with a Revenue Neutral Carbon Tax
by Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I.
- 205813 Technology Adoption When Risk Attitudes Matter: Evidence from Incentivized Field Experiments in Niger
by Sanou, Awa & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Shupp, Robert
- 205812 Effect of Price Risk on Migration: Evidence from Ethiopian Rural Households
by Lee, Yu Na
- 205811 Impact of Chinese acquisition of a US Company on Consumer Willingness to Pay
by Zhang, Yu Yvette & Palma, Marco A. & Jin, Shaosheng
- 205810 Penalties for Foodborne Illness: Jury Decisions and Awards in Foodborne Illness Lawsuits
by Mahdu, Omchand & Boys, Kathryn A. & Geyer, Leon & Ollinger, Michael
- 205809 Individual and Contextual Factors Explaining Latino Entrepreneurship in Rural Communities in the Midwest
by Payen Diaz de la Vega, Andrick
- 205808 Evaluating Policy Options to Reduce N2O Emissions from US Agriculture
by Klotz, Richard & Gurung, Ram & Ogle, Stephen & Paustian, Keith & Sheehan, John & Bento, Antonio M.
- 205807 The Impact of Customer Review on Consumer Preference for Fresh Produce: A Choice Experiment Approach
by He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng
- 205806 Price Volatility, Tariff Structure and the Special Safeguard Mechanism
by Leister, Amanda M. & Narayanan, Badri
- 205805 Economic Impacts of Diversified Cropping Systems
by Mulik, Kranti
- 205804 What Explains the Share of Farm Loss Systemic with County Loss?
by Lim, Jinsoon & Kim, Sanghyo & Zulauf, Carl
- 205802 Additionality, GHG Offsets, and Avoiding Grassland Conversion in the Prairie Pothole Region
by Baker, Justin S. & Latane, Annah & Proville, Jeremy & Cajka, James
- 205800 Evaluating the Marketing Impact of a Regional Branding Program Using Contingent Valuation Methods: The Case of the Appalachian Grown™ Branding Program
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Mathews, Leah G. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Perrett, Allison & Descieux, Katie
- 205799 Estimating Adoption of Cover Crops Using Preferences Revealed by a Dynamic Crop Choice Model
by Ji, Yongjie & Rabotyagov, sergey & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana
- 205798 Implications of Search Frictions for Tradeable Permit Markets
by Rouhi-Rad, Mani & Brozovic, Nicholas & Mieno, Taro
- 205797 Safer or Cheaper? Household Safety Concerns, Vehicle Choices, and the Costs of Fuel Economy Standards
by Choi, Young-Young & Liu, Yizao & Huang, Ling
- 205796 The Impact of Nutrient Management Regulations on New York Farmland Values
by Ifft, Jennifer
- 205795 Impact of India’s Food Security Policy across Household Types
by Birur, Dileep K. & Aguiar, Angel & Narayanan, Badri G.
- 205794 Water-efficient irrigation technology adoption in Punjab
by Van Dop, Molly & Sheng, Homan & Sesmero, Juan & Venort, Taisha
- 205793 Farm versus Forest: Physical Scarcity and the Role of Non-convex Preferences in the Valuation of Open Space
by Chen, Tianjie & Swallow, Stephen & Johnston, Robert
- 205792 Cost-effectiveness of policies supporting solar panels in Indiana
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Jung, Jinho & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 205791 What good are skills, anyway? Estimating the returns to specific skills in a college education
by Rakitan, Timothy J. & Artz, Georgeanne M.
- 205790 Capacity constraint and spatial competition in agricultural markets
by Sesmero, Juan P. & Balagtas, Joseph V.
- 205788 US Natural Gas Price Determination: Fundamentals and the Development of Shale
by Wiggins, Seth & Etienne, Xiaoli
- 205787 Adaptive Behavior of U.S. Farms to Climate and Risk
by Sung, Jae-hoon & Miranowski, John A.
- 205786 NAFTA at 20: Structural Change in Mexican’s Demand for U.S. Meat Products
by Nti, Frank K.
- 205785 New Theoretical Framework for Analysis of the Effect of Crop Insurance on Fertilizer Demand: Two-Period Model
by Protopop, Iuliia & Schoengold, Karina & Walters, Cory G.
- 205784 Producer Responses to Surface Water Availability and Implications for Climate Change Adaptation
by Manning, Dale T. & Goemans, Christopher & Maas, Alexander
- 205783 Accounting for well capacity in the economic decision making of groundwater users
by Collie, Samuel
- 205782 Evaluating Spillover Effects of Red Meat and Poultry Recalls across Firms
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 205781 Education Accelerating the Agricultural Transformation: Panel Data Analysis of Rural Mexico
by Charlton, Diane & Taylor, J. Edward
- 205780 The Effect of Gender on Productivity Status in U.S. Agriculture
by Harris, J. Michael & Williams, Robert P. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 205779 Do Search Frictions Compound Problems of Relational Contracting?
by Rosch, Stephanie D & Zhang, Cathy & Preckel, Paul & Ortega, David L.
- 205778 Multiple Choices, Strategic Interactions, and Market Effects in Livestock Disease Risk Management
by Chitchumnong, Piyayut & Horan, Richard D.
- 205777 Effects of Subsidized Crop Insurance on Crop Choices
by Yu, Jisang
- 205776 High Trade Costs and Their Consequences: An Estimated Model of African Agricultural Storage and Trade
by Porteous, Obie C.
- 205775 Impacts of Marketing Costs on Supply Chains in Tanzania
by Musumba, Mark & Costa, Rafael F.
- 205774 Estimating Willingness to Pay for Crop Insurance under Price and Yield Uncertainty
by Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina
- 205773 Sustainability of Regional Reserves When Default Is Possible
by Romero-Aguilar, Randall S. & Miranda, Mario J.
- 205772 Family Structure and Intrahousehold Resource Allocation: Evidence from Mali
by Ouedraogo, Aissatou
- 205771 A common factor of stochastic volatilities between oil and commodity prices
by Lee, Eunhee & Han, Doo Bong & Ito, Shoichi & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr
- 205770 The Evolving Role of Food Sourced Outside the Home on Diets in the U.S.: 1977-2010
by Smith, Travis A. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Coats, Ellen
- 205769 Nevada Ranchers Attitudes Toward the Trichomoniasis Vaccine
by Salaghe, Florina & Harris, Thomas R.
- 205768 An Evaluation of Firm and Contract Characteristics Valued by Supply Chain Partners in Specialty Crop Marketing Channels
by Barrowclough, Michael & Boys, Kathryn A. & Carpio, Carlos
- 205767 Economically Optimal Timing of Insect Control in Food Processing Facilities: An Options Approach
by Duan, Suling & Adam, Brian D.
- 205766 Gender-specific Risk Preferences and Fertilizer Use in Kenyan Farming Households
by Sheremenko, Ganna & Magnan, Nicholas
- 205765 The Possibility of a Maize Green Revolution in the Highlands of Kenya : An Assessment of Emerging Intensive Farming Systems
by Muraoka, Rie & Matsumoto, Tomoya & Jin, Songqing & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 205763 Was Sandmo Right? Experimental Evidence on Attitudes to Price Risk and Uncertainty
by Lee, Yu Na & Bellemare, Marc F. & Just, David R.
- 205762 Agricultural Cost Sharing and Conservation Practices for Nutrient Reduction in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
by Fleming, Patrick & Lichtenberg, Erik & Newburn, David A.
- 205761 The Economic Climate: Establishing Consensus on the Economics of Climate Change
by Howard, Peter H. & Sylvan, Derek
- 205760 Dynamic Pricing for Cement Manufacturing Plants in the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO)
by Eryilmaz, Derya & Apland, Jeffrey & Smith, Timothy M.
- 205759 Do analysts forecast the ending stocks or the USDA forecasts?
by Xiao, Jinzhi & Lence, Sergio H. & Hart, Chad E.
- 205758 Does the US use Food Safety Regulation as a Disguised Barrier to Trade? Evidence from Canadian Agri-food Commodity Exports
by Rollins, Emily R.
- 205757 Social Drivers of Aspirations Formation and Failure in Rural Nepal
by Thompson, William W. & Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas P. & Sharma, Sudhindra
- 205756 Risking-sharing Efficiency of Hedging Strategies
by van Kooten, G Cornelis & Guo, Changhao & Sun, Baojing
- 205755 Geostatistics, Basis Risk, and Index Insurance
by Norton, Michael & Boucher, Stephen & Verteramo Chiu, Leslie
- 205754 The Effects of Distance Education on Agricultural Performance and Household Income: Evidence from Suburban Beijing
by Guo, Jianxin & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Lei & Wang, Min & Zhang, Junfeng & Sun, Sufen
- 205753 Household-level impacts of property rights reform in peri-urban China: Evidence from the Chengdu National Experiment
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Liu, Shouying & Xia, Fang
- 205752 Food versus Fuel: Examining Tradeoffs in the Allocation of Biomass Energy Sources to Domestic and Productive Uses in Ethiopia
by Mekonnen, Dawit & Bryan, Elizabeth & Alemu, Tekie & Ringler, Claudia
- 205751 Testing for Complementarity: Glyphosate Tolerant Soybeans and Conservation Tillage
by Perry, Edward & Moschini, GianCarlo & Hennessy, David A.
- 205750 The Spillover Effects of Public Works on Migration, Labor Allocation and Wages: Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, India
by Prasann, Ashesh
- 205749 The Economic Performance And The Potential For Self Governance In The Fishery
by Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Woodward, Richard T.
- 205748 Food Security: Indicators, Measurement, and the Impact of Household Behavior on Food Acquisition and Allocation, Experimental Evidence from Tibet, China
by Huang, Yuan-lin & Li, Xiang-mei
- 205747 Climate change adaptation through agricultural R&D investments: Implications for food security and the environment
by Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 205745 On the linkages in U.S. public R&D spending, knowledge capital and agricultural productivity growth: A Bayesian approach
by Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Viens, Frederi G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 205744 Long‐Lived Working Animals As Capital Assets
by Ball, Eldon & Soloveichik, Rachel & Mosheim, Roberto
- 205743 Cooperative Strategy and Liquidation in the Bordeaux Wine Industry
by Cadot, Julien & Alonso Ugaglia, Adeline
- 205742 Bayesian threshold adjustment in spatially integrated wheat markets in Russia
by Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Götz, Linde
- 205741 Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff
by Stevens, Andrew
- 205740 Efficiency Gains in Commodity Forecasting with High Volatility in Prices using Different Levels of Data Aggregation
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Ramirez, Octavio & Renteria-Pinon, Mario
- 205739 Producer Attitudes Toward Mandatory Agricultural Marketing Organizations: Evidence from the California Fresh Peach and Nectarine Industry
by Plakias, Zoe T. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 205738 A Functional Approach to Test Trending Volatility: Evidence of Trending Volatility in the Price of Mexican Agricultural Products
by Guerrero-Escobar, Santiago & Hernandez-Del Valle, Gerardo & Juarez-Torres, Miriam
- 205737 Forecasting Urban Water Demand in California: Rethinking Model Evaluation
by Buck, Steven & Soldati, Hilary & Sunding, David L.
- 205735 Reoptimization or Bias? Factors Affecting Changes in Production Decisions of Farmers
by Woodard, Joshua & Verteramo Chiu, Leslie & Vedenov, Dmitry & Klose, Steven & Power, Gabriel
- 205734 Searching for the Possible Sources of Grader Bias in Beef Grading: A Non-parametric Approach
by Jang, Ju Won & Ishdorj, Ariun & Anderson, David P.
- 205733 A guide to heterogeneity features captured by parametric and nonparametric mixing distributions for the mixed logit model
by Yuan, Yuan & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 205730 Infant Mortality in West Africa: The Role of Climate
by Han, Peter & Foltz, Jeremy
- 205727 An Empirical Structural Model of Productivity and the Conservation Reserve Program Participation
by Jang, Heesun & Du, Xiaodong
- 205723 Theoretically consistent welfare estimation under block pricing: the case of water demand
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A.
- 205722 Polygyny: Cooperation vs. Competition among Wives on Child Health
by Han, Peter & Foltz, Jeremy
- 205721 Role Of Food Insecurity And Women’S Autonomy On Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Nepal
by Sapkota, Pratikshya & Bastola, Umesh & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 205719 Impacts of Water Scarcity and Climate on Land Use for Irrigated Agriculture in the U.S. West Coast
by Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie
- 205718 Institutional Environmnet: Property Tax Assessment Policy and Farm Property Tax Liability
by Elliott, Matthew S. & Elliott, Lisa M. & Janssen, Larry
- 205717 Confronting Energy, Food, and Climate Challenges – Analyzing Tradeoffs in Agriculture and Land Use Change
by Cai, Yongxia & Beach, Robert H.
- 205716 Corn and Soybean Marketing Contract Adoption and Site-Specificity
by Elliott, Matthew S. & Elliott, Lisa M. & Lin, Yan
- 205715 Learning about a Moving Target in Resource Management: Optimal Bayesian Disease Control
by MacLachlan, Matthew J. & Springborn, Michael R. & Fackler, Paul L.
- 205713 Assessing the Supplier Role of Selected Fresh Produce Value Chains in the United States
by Ge, Houtian & Canning, Patrick & Goetz, Stephan & Perez, Agnes
- 205712 Importance of Contract Attributes on Conservation Reserve Program Enrollment Decisions in the Prairie Pothole Region
by Dhingra, Neeraj & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Roberts, David & Lesch, William C.
- 205711 Implied Discount Rates in the Gulf of Mexico Commercial Red Snapper IFQ Program
by Ropicki, Andrew & Larkin, Sherry
- 205710 Income Inequality in Malawi: Does the Farm Input Subsidy Program Play a Role?
by Darko, Francis A.
- 205709 Private sector investments to create market-supporting institutions: The case of Malawian Agricultural Commodity Exchange
by Dentoni, Domenico & Dries, Liesbeth
- 205708 A Partial Equilibrium of the Sorghum Markets in US, Mexico, and Japan
by Ishida, Kazuyoshi & Jaime, Malaga
- 205706 Sorghum Research And Poverty Reduction In The Presence Of Trade Distortion In Ethiopia
by Teklay, Weldensie & Liljia, Nina & Hendricks, Nathan & Dalton, Timothy
- 205705 Sustainable Intensification and Farmer Preferences for Crop System Attributes: Evidence from Malawi's Central and Southern Regions
by Ortega, David L. & Waldman, Kurt B. & Richardson, Robert B. & Clay, Daniel C. & Snapp, Sieglinde
- 205704 Competition in Local Food Markets
by Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen
- 205703 Biomass Contracts for Ethanol Production: The Role of Farmer’s Risk Preferences
by Wamisho, Kassu & De Laporte, Aaron & Ripplinger, David
- 205702 The economic impact of climate change on cash crop farms in Quebec and Ontario
by An, Ning & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 205701 The effects of extreme climatic events on dairy farmers' risk preferences : A nonparametric approach
by Bontemps, Christophe & Couture, Stéphane