Producer Attitudes Toward Mandatory Agricultural Marketing Organizations: Evidence from the California Fresh Peach and Nectarine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filson, Darren, et al, 2001.
"Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 465-480, October.
- Darren Filson & Edward Keen & Eric Fruits & Thomas E. Borcherding, "undated". "Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-31, Claremont Colleges.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2000. "The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 665-671.
- Chanjin Chung & Harry M. Kaiser, 2000. "Distribution of Generic Advertising Benefits Across Participating Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 659-664.
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2003. "Distributional issues in check-off funded programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 277-287.
- John M. Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "Are uniform assessments for generic advertising optimal if products are differentiated?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-377.
- Mixon, Bobby & Turner, Steven C. & Centner, Terence J., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis Of A Marketing Order Referendum For A Specialty Crop," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-7, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-08-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2015-08-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.