Producer Attitudes Toward Mandatory Agricultural Marketing Organizations: Evidence from the California Fresh Peach and Nectarine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filson, Darren, et al, 2001.
"Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 465-480, October.
- Darren Filson & Edward Keen & Eric Fruits & Thomas E. Borcherding, "undated". "Market Power and Cartel Formation: Theory and an Empirical Test," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-31, Claremont Colleges.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2000. "The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 665-671.
- Chanjin Chung & Harry M. Kaiser, 2000. "Distribution of Generic Advertising Benefits Across Participating Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 659-664.
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2003. "Distributional issues in check-off funded programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 277-287.
- John M. Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "Are uniform assessments for generic advertising optimal if products are differentiated?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-377.
- Mixon, Bobby & Turner, Steven C. & Centner, Terence J., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis Of A Marketing Order Referendum For A Specialty Crop," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-08-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2015-08-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .