An Empirical Analysis Of A Marketing Order Referendum For A Specialty Crop
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- David A. Bessler & John L. Kling, 1986. "Forecasting Vector Autoregressions with Bayesian Priors," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 144-151.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1979. "Techniques of forecasting using vector autoregressions," Working Papers 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plakias, Zoe T. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey, 2015. "Producer Attitudes Toward Mandatory Agricultural Marketing Organizations: Evidence from the California Fresh Peach and Nectarine Industry," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205739, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Makus, Larry D. & Guenthner, Joseph F. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 1992. "Factors Influencing Producer Support For A State Mandatory Seed Law: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.